Magic the Gathering Mafia - Game Over - Mafia has won!

Moderator: Community Team

dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 262

Re: Magic the Gathering Mafia - Day 3

Post by dunya »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:09 pm I did just say tedxtr likely mafia partner of LC and Dunya so I mean clearly I am in island vibes and should be held to a lower standard than usual.
lol nice.
I think Dunya is my person to try solving today.
you don't say :biggrin: ;)
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:21 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:14 pm I think LC is highly likely to be mafia. If we can flip someone today it probably should be him.
How do you figure?
Deduction. I think below sorta is a good basis for solving further.

Two mafia between you, Dunya, 112, JPIC, Hollowkatt.

1 between Enrique/Falcon.

I think 112 is town for bad reasons. HK is pretty ok. JPIC has been pushed a lot and probably by wolves.

I have little reason to feel good about you.
i'm kinda tired of you putting my name everywhere in your poe without explaining it beyond "no mafia dead yet, dunia must be mafia". kinda annoyed too ngl.

either state a case or kindly get off my ass. at this point, you're probably >rand mafia for not seeing the role hints i dropped you and you're not gonna keep me in the poe cos it suits you. go swim in the ocean and catch some other fishies or kill me at night pls and release me from this game.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:33 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:21 pm All that must be done today (with respect to voting) is make sure the top lynch candidates are left without a vote. I say pick a three or four person pool to leave without a vote. These are the least trustworthy.

The more I think about it, the more I think this mechanic is mafia initiated. It basically gives mafia control of the poll unless civilians mitigate it. Mafia can cover themselves, after all.

Still, we should decide which handful of people should be without a vote.
Yes, it's ludicrously mafia-sided. It's probably impossible to execute mafia today, unless we can hit a pair.

I think the most ideal system is to have a list of everyone from towniest to scummiest. The scummiest votes for the 2nd scummiest, etc etc. The most townie player (Epi) votes for the 2nd towniesg and gets voted by the 2nd and 3rd towniest.
I think this system has the fewest loopholes for mafia to screw us, while giving us a decent amount of control over the PoE. Thoughts?
i like this plan. how do we agree on 1 list tho? i'll submit mine.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:45 pm
someone gave me a neighborhood with Dunya last night
damn HK. discuss things first is the etiquette. like wait till your partner wakes up.
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:48 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:43 pm Okay I have flipped the board.

HK, Dunya and Wilgy wolves.

Dunya is wolf in every world.
Was it Dunya herself?

That would make sense with what she tried to target me with n1.

In which case that's confirmation you aren't partnered.
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:48 pm Probably means Dunya is town.

Noose tightens.
ya don't say. whose noose?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:00 pm @Mac dunya crumbed neighborizor yesterday. If she was blocked there's really nothing other than her word on whether she actually tried to target you (and why didn't she target you again?)
cos i'm not allowed to double target same person. i asked.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:07 pm dunya was the winner of the Marmot / Epi lottery yesterday. Six mana to dunya.
:cloud9:

thank you epi + marmot
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:39 pm I also have 112 as town for absolutely horrendous reasons.
can you tell me what the reasons are?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:15 pm Wilgy is just overtly mafia tho.
would he fake red peek me as mafia? i know he does wifom things, but that was too out there i think. i was thinking of voting him protection today tbh. he's my definition of LHF and getting no info from if he does flip mafia.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:20 pm @Guillotine if you like to eat poop just don't respond to this and we'll get the idea
what is the context?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 139

Re: Magic the Gathering Mafia - Day 2

Post by Justplayingitcool »

dunya wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:46 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:18 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:19 pm actually, i'm a hedgy bitch

[VOTE: justplayingitcool] aubergine

now that GoC is over (and everyone else is spoiled too) and i can talk about it, this is not town goc JPIC at all. @Justplayingitcool can u link me to a scum game in your past pls
lmfao

you've seen me play as town like once. How the fuck can you class a "town jpic" from data of exactly one. It must be easy to know what a town jpic looks like from having the TMI of modding the game. YOu're reaching as fuck

I doubt you will read it, but here you go

https://www.neoseeker.com/forums/118/t2 ... fia-day-3/
so yeah, calm down. i'm noticing and pointing out differences. can i not do that?

actually, let me ask you: do you feel your play here is the same as it was in GoC?

thanks for the link, anyway.
You can point out the difference but to say this definitively is what a town!jpic looks like when your sample size is 1 is a silly argument.

Nope, it is not the same. However, I don't feel like it's a fair comparison because GoC was a month-long bonanza, and this game started while GoC was still ongoing.
Spoiler: show
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

dunya wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:43 am can i skip the epi/mac stuff or is it necessary to forming a read on mac?
What's your read on Mac currently?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

questions:

@Long Con why do you town read me?

@Epignosis why does guill have a 10 post restriction and not you? is that not related to being "marked"? also, do you have an updated list of marmot reads over the night before he died?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

oh yeah, i didn't skip any mac/urist or mac/epi posts.

his ate does nothing ever to sway me. never will. he can use all the bad words he wants, it's nai to me. :P fuck shit cocksucker! it's all poetry in my mind. i learned that the hard way.

he's refusing to acknowledge town dunya, which is either so he can keep me in his poe to misyeet or because he has a healthy dose of paranoia. would w!mac kill t!dunya already? most likely yes. the only reason he wouldn't is if he did in fact believe i was town reading him (since i targeted him) or saw my role soft and assumes it doesn't cause damage, so why go for me?

found his argument with epi to be convincing and genuine, although it was packed with AtE as well. but like, i followed the logic minus the AtE and could see what he was saying even though it felt more like mac trying not to take responsibility

i found it funny that he called urist grasping at straws to make a case, when it felt like his TMI cause on urist was doing that from my perspective. but illogical cases like those aren't what w!mac is known for so i actually felt better about it.

i'd say he's likely town or isn't the d3 yeet option anyway.

main concerns i have with mac though:
1. refused to acknowledge me softing my role (even urist picked up on it and i didnt soft to him or target him)
2. he literally blocked me and knows i targeted him so he didn't try to work out my role seems just not like mac
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:17 am

now that GoC is over (and everyone else is spoiled too) and i can talk about it, this is not town goc JPIC at all. @Justplayingitcool can u link me to a scum game in your past pls
lmfao

you've seen me play as town like once. How the fuck can you class a "town jpic" from data of exactly one. It must be easy to know what a town jpic looks like from having the TMI of modding the game. YOu're reaching as fuck

so yeah, calm down. i'm noticing and pointing out differences. can i not do that?

actually, let me ask you: do you feel your play here is the same as it was in GoC?

You can point out the difference but to say this definitively is what a town!jpic looks like when your sample size is 1 is a silly argument.

Nope, it is not the same. However, I don't feel like it's a fair comparison because GoC was a month-long bonanza, and this game started while GoC was still ongoing.
did i say "this definitively is what a t!jpic looks like"?

i said, this is definitely different from t!jpic there. of course i have a better vantage point with spoilers, but i don't think i was reaching tbh.

anyway, i read your scum game.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

dunya wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:37 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:17 am

lmfao

did i say "this definitively is what a t!jpic looks like"?

i said, this is definitely different from t!jpic there. of course i have a better vantage point with spoilers, but i don't think i was reaching tbh.

anyway, i read your scum game.
You didn't have to say it. Your posts though were implying it.

You read my scum game? The one I linked? wow, you read that fast
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 277

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:32 am oh yeah, i didn't skip any mac/urist or mac/epi posts.

his ate does nothing ever to sway me. never will. he can use all the bad words he wants, it's nai to me. :P fuck shit cocksucker! it's all poetry in my mind. i learned that the hard way.

he's refusing to acknowledge town dunya, which is either so he can keep me in his poe to misyeet or because he has a healthy dose of paranoia. would w!mac kill t!dunya already? most likely yes. the only reason he wouldn't is if he did in fact believe i was town reading him (since i targeted him) or saw my role soft and assumes it doesn't cause damage, so why go for me?

found his argument with epi to be convincing and genuine, although it was packed with AtE as well. but like, i followed the logic minus the AtE and could see what he was saying even though it felt more like mac trying not to take responsibility

i found it funny that he called urist grasping at straws to make a case, when it felt like his TMI cause on urist was doing that from my perspective. but illogical cases like those aren't what w!mac is known for so i actually felt better about it.

i'd say he's likely town or isn't the d3 yeet option anyway.

main concerns i have with mac though:
1. refused to acknowledge me softing my role (even urist picked up on it and i didnt soft to him or target him)
2. he literally blocked me and knows i targeted him so he didn't try to work out my role seems just not like mac
K
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 277

Post by MacDougall »

Dunya is probably my top town from that post tho
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 248

Post by Urist »

dunya wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:43 am
Urist wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:39 pm I also have 112 as town for absolutely horrendous reasons.
I don't think Esooa becomes disengaged from / disinterested in the game as scum.
Only exception is maayybe if she's partnered with Guillotine.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

dunya wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:51 am
Urist wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:20 pm @Guillotine if you like to eat poop just don't respond to this and we'll get the idea
what is the context?
No context. But he never responded so I guess he does. :partyparrot:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:25 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:20 pm I'd be happy with Joseph, 112, or Urist as the yeet today.
two lies and a truth?
...and maybe hollowkatt. :feb:
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:25 pm Whom do you trust, LC?
Assuming you mean "trust" as "believe in the towniness of", I trust you and Guillo. I don't trust you to not try and get me killed, but I'm pretty used to it. dunya looks pretty good, falcon too.
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:35 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:14 pm I think LC is highly likely to be mafia. If we can flip someone today it probably should be him.
How do you figure?

I think 112 is town for bad reasons. HK is pretty ok. JPIC has been pushed a lot and probably by wolves.

two between me, dunya, 112, jpic, lc; subtract me and jpic = lc, 112, dunya. Of those, 112 seems the most sus to me. Dunya I hope to have more on today. LC feels ok to me? otoh my reads are bad stop sheeping me.
What do you mean you hope to have more on dunya today? Hasn't she been participating enough? She's almost post leader at this point. Why does JPIC get subtracted?
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:34 pm @Long Con

You are voting to save dunya. Why?
She's the least suspicious of the people who didn't have votes already. Mostly gut. Plus she was blocked and the kill still went through, so that's a little bit good.
dunya wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:58 am
Long Con wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:41 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:38 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:35 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:22 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:17 pm Both of you, stop this please.

Any two players with BTSC can give six mana to someone. That's my point. I'm not barking up a tree.
I don't care about that.

You accused me of being mafia even though I claimed to have given six mana to one person.

Why would mafia give six mana to one person?

Falcon gave the only reasonable answer, and I don't even like Falcon (as a civilian): "Epi and Guillo are lying about it and are mafia teammates."

Nobody else has provided a reasonable possibility.

So I don't care that you think any players with BTSC can give six mana to someone.

I care that you called me mafia and voted for me to die when 1) You didn't know I had BTSC, and 2) Giving six mana to another person doesn't seem like it would make sense for a mafia member to do.
Well I don't care about any of that, so have fun with it. It made less sense to me to give all your mana to someone of whom you were guessing an alignment. You keep chewing on this as long as you need to though.
Ah!

That was the scheme.

If some big nasty shit went down in the thread at Night, assuming mafia have additional artifacts and what not, we would know who had the mana to wreak such havoc.

It was our way of clearing ourselves to others while outing mafia we overpowered.

I think it was quite a genius plan if I do say so myself. :noble:
I give it a 4.5/10.
not teasing you here, just wanna know why you don't like it?
I don't see how sending a player a bunch of mana clears anyone. I don't understand the plan, I guess. So, for example, if I receive a bunch of mana tonight, and tomorrow Enrique says he sent it, I should lock him town and appreciate his genius plan?
dunya wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:55 am

Any two players with BTSC can give six mana to someone. That's my point. I'm not barking up a tree.
i think LC is saying between 4 mafia, they could have sent guillio 6 mana, like some send 1 and some send 2.

but why would mafia send SIX mana to town? highly unlikely. i'm gonna wager tutuu has given them things they can do with their mana lol.

i dont think mafia have "sent" mana to anyone but themselves.

were you assuming epixguil were w/w @Long Con?
No, I thought Epi was trying to buddy Guillo.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

@Epignosis Gotta send out the biannual PM about DST. :grin:
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 115

Re: Magic the Gathering Mafia - Night 2

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:03 pm Today's chop will be REVERSED!

What this means is, instead of voting for a player that you wish to KILL, you will instead be placing your votes on the player you wish to SAVE

The player with the LEAST number of votes at the end of this day gets chopped

Players will not be allowed to self vote for today. You can try and I won't punish you but I simply won't count your vote

The Mafia still has control over deciding ties

Elaboration: "No chop" is also not a valid target for today. (votes placed there will not count, and the option itself can't happen today)
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:04 am I don't see how sending a player a bunch of mana clears anyone. I don't understand the plan, I guess. So, for example, if I receive a bunch of mana tonight, and tomorrow Enrique says he sent it, I should lock him town and appreciate his genius plan?

basically, he's saying if he had sent guill 6 mana and all hell broke loose, he would have an idea that maybe it was guil who did that hell. that was the intention behind sending someone like guill all that mana. i think.

alternatively, if the person you sent all that mana to stays mum, and doesn't react, and all hell didn't break loose, i think that's what made epi town read guill. i am not there yet, or close, but i can see why i guess. mafia would know none of them sent it to each other, so 6 unaccounted mana means people trusted them. i'm still loling guil starts day 2 with 6 mana gifts and then questions epi lol

i dont even know why we are wasting time talking about this. epi is lock town by mechanics.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:04 am No, I thought Epi was trying to buddy Guillo.
well, this is a spicier take that i didn't consider lol.

why did you think guillo was town atp? to be buddied means epi w / guillo town.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

dunya wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:46 am
Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:04 am I don't see how sending a player a bunch of mana clears anyone. I don't understand the plan, I guess. So, for example, if I receive a bunch of mana tonight, and tomorrow Enrique says he sent it, I should lock him town and appreciate his genius plan?

basically, he's saying if he had sent guill 6 mana and all hell broke loose, he would have an idea that maybe it was guil who did that hell. that was the intention behind sending someone like guill all that mana. i think.

alternatively, if the person you sent all that mana to stays mum, and doesn't react, and all hell didn't break loose, i think that's what made epi town read guill. i am not there yet, or close, but i can see why i guess. mafia would know none of them sent it to each other, so 6 unaccounted mana means people trusted them. i'm still loling guil starts day 2 with 6 mana gifts and then questions epi lol

i dont even know why we are wasting time talking about this. epi is lock town by mechanics.
:shrug: You ask. You tagged me. The plan still doesn't make sense to me... Epi townread Guillo, if he thought he could catch someone with a mana gift, why wouldn't he send it to a suspect? Doesn't matter any more. Still 4.5/10, and that's pretty generous.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

>"Assuming you mean "trust" as "believe in the towniness of", I trust you and Guillo. I don't trust you to not try and get me killed, but I'm pretty used to it. dunya looks pretty good, falcon too."

>"She's the least suspicious of the people who didn't have votes already. Mostly gut. Plus she was blocked and the kill still went through, so that's a little bit good."

i think i give up on ever being easily town read by syndicate people lol :goofp:

why can't i have someone who town reads me as easily as HK townread jack?
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 251
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

dunya wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:32 am
How do you figure?

i'm kinda tired of you putting my name everywhere in your poe without explaining it beyond "no mafia dead yet, dunia must be mafia". kinda annoyed too ngl.

either state a case or kindly get off my ass. at this point, you're probably >rand mafia for not seeing the role hints i dropped you and you're not gonna keep me in the poe cos it suits you. go swim in the ocean and catch some other fishies or kill me at night pls and release me from this game.
This is someone trying to fake frustration. Townies are never kinda annoyed to pushes against them, they are really annoyed and act accordingly.
dunya wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:44 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:15 pm Wilgy is just overtly mafia tho.
would he fake red peek me as mafia? i know he does wifom things, but that was too out there i think. i was thinking of voting him protection today tbh. he's my definition of LHF and getting no info from if he does flip mafia.
10 years playing mafia and you still don't know that fake red peeking someone as mafia when it's clear in the OP that there are no cops, gets you derp town read? Didnt you learn anything from derp master Grogu? For the record i dont scum read nor town read Wilgy but i don't think this answer comes from someone with our experience in this game, you are either pocketing Wilgy (which you have no reason to as he has zero influence on the thread right now) or you are setting him up for a mischop, should you ever die and flip wolf.
dunya wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:40 am
damn HK. discuss things first is the etiquette. like wait till your partner wakes up.
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:48 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:43 pm Okay I have flipped the board.

HK, Dunya and Wilgy wolves.

Dunya is wolf in every world.
Was it Dunya herself?

That would make sense with what she tried to target me with n1.

In which case that's confirmation you aren't partnered.
MacDougall wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:48 pm Probably means Dunya is town.

Noose tightens.
ya don't say. whose noose?
This looks like WIFOM. Didnt know Neighborhoods made you partners Dunya by the way. Also the more i read Dunya/Mac interactions the more I'm certain they belong to the same faction. They are never w/t.

———————————————-
Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:04 am
Long Con wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:20 pm I'd be happy with Joseph, 112, or Urist as the yeet today.
two lies and a truth?
Assuming you mean "trust" as "believe in the towniness of", I trust you and Guillo. I don't trust you to not try and get me killed, but I'm pretty used to it. dunya looks pretty good, falcon too.
How do you figure?

two between me, dunya, 112, jpic, lc; subtract me and jpic = lc, 112, dunya. Of those, 112 seems the most sus to me. Dunya I hope to have more on today. LC feels ok to me? otoh my reads are bad stop sheeping me.
What do you mean you hope to have more on dunya today? Hasn't she been participating enough? She's almost post leader at this point. Why does JPIC get subtracted?

She's the least suspicious of the people who didn't have votes already. Mostly gut. Plus she was blocked and the kill still went through, so that's a little bit good.

I don't care about that.

You accused me of being mafia even though I claimed to have given six mana to one person.

Falcon gave the only reasonable answer, and I don't even like Falcon (as a civilian): "Epi and Guillo are lying about it and are mafia teammates."

So I don't care that you think any players with BTSC can give six mana to someone.

I care that you called me mafia and voted for me to die when 1) You didn't know I had BTSC, and 2) Giving six mana to another person doesn't seem like it would make sense for a mafia member to do.
Well I don't care about any of that, so have fun with it. It made less sense to me to give all your mana to someone of whom you were guessing an alignment. You keep chewing on this as long as you need to though.
Ah!

That was the scheme.

If some big nasty shit went down in the thread at Night, assuming mafia have additional artifacts and what not, we would know who had the mana to wreak such havoc.

It was our way of clearing ourselves to others while outing mafia we overpowered.

I give it a 4.5/10.
I don't see how sending a player a bunch of mana clears anyone. I don't understand the plan, I guess. So, for example, if I receive a bunch of mana tonight, and tomorrow Enrique says he sent it, I should lock him town and appreciate his genius plan?

i think LC is saying between 4 mafia, they could have sent guillio 6 mana, like some send 1 and some send 2.

but why would mafia send SIX mana to town? highly unlikely. i'm gonna wager tutuu has given them things they can do with their mana lol.

If LC flips wolf, Dunya would look bad and so would I.

Pocket accepted though because idgaf.

————————————-
Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:12 am
dunya wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:51 am
what is the context?
No context. But he never responded so I guess he does. :partyparrot:
So you imposed this posting restriction on me. I see.

For the record, if i go over the limit i get shot.

——————————————————

5 posts out of 10 allowed.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:10 am
I don't think Esooa becomes disengaged from / disinterested in the game as scum.
i rather not gleam alignment from reason of replacing tbh, but i will say that i didn't get the vibe she was disengaged from the game, she was just laser focused on mechanics.

112 is giving me 3p vibes. no 3p in the game though. but just like...working solo.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

new game who dis: let's try to get guillo shot!

surely if tutuu attempts to modkill him, she dies instead and he becomes the game master ;p
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

dunya wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:58 am
Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:10 am
i rather not gleam alignment from reason of replacing tbh, but i will say that i didn't get the vibe she was disengaged from the game, she was just laser focused on mechanics.

112 is giving me 3p vibes. no 3p in the game though. but just like...working solo.
Not going based on the replacement, just taking her word for why she wasn't posting at face value.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

@Guillotine do you just die if you go over 10 posts then?
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 349

Post by hollowkatt »

two lies and a truth?
I meant I think Mac/Urist might be town, and that 112 isn't. Therefore two lies and a truth.

How do you figure?

That was hinting at the neighborhood I'm in with dunya. I expected to be able to better solve her via the neighborhood chat. JPIC I subtracted just to see how that felt, and because of macs statement that JPIC has been pushed a lot, and probably by wolves.

I don't care about that.

Ah!

That was the scheme.

I give it a 4.5/10.

ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 270

Post by falcon45ca »

Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:53 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:56 am [VOTE: VOTE HOLLOWKAT] aubergine
Why?
Gut read of the remaining players without protection.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[VOTE: Urist] aubergine
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

dunya wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:40 pm [VOTE: Urist] aubergine
I already have a vote.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:52 pm
I already have a vote.
i dont trust 112
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:37 pm
Why?
Sorry if I missed it, but who's your top scum read at this point?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:31 pm
two lies and a truth?
I meant I think Mac/Urist might be town, and that 112 isn't. Therefore two lies and a truth.
Yes, I am familiar with this common cliché. Mine is two truths and a truth, for the record.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i'm kinda concerned about this everyone vote for 1 person, if town has vote manipulation, and this was mafia set up, i don't think what we see is what we get.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:54 pm
two lies and a truth?
Yes, I am familiar with this common cliché. Mine is two truths and a truth, for the record.
do you think urist's solving has been fake?
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 270

Post by falcon45ca »

Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:53 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:37 pm
Why?
Sorry if I missed it, but who's your top scum read at this point?
I'm not a fan of the 2 top slankers in Wilgy & Enrique.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

dunya wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:53 pm
Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:52 pm
I already have a vote.
i dont trust 112
I appreciate the concern but I don't think he would out himself to kill me.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

someone sent me a card last night, i don't want them to claim or say what it was, just don't send again cos it's no use to me thanks.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

dunya wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:55 pm i'm kinda concerned about this everyone vote for 1 person, if town has vote manipulation, and this was mafia set up, i don't think what we see is what we get.
If town are removing peoples' votes, they need to claim it now.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

two lies and a truth?
Imagine if me, mac & 112 are all protecting each other as the scum team. Amazing play that would be.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:59 pm
dunya wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:55 pm i'm kinda concerned about this everyone vote for 1 person, if town has vote manipulation, and this was mafia set up, i don't think what we see is what we get.
If town are removing peoples' votes, they need to claim it now.
i was more concerned it being a mafia ability since town are multiplying votes, but that's a valid concern too i guess.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I don't remove votes... my ability just helps people turn over a new leaf. ;)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Urist wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:01 pm
two lies and a truth?
Imagine if me, mac & 112 are all protecting each other as the scum team. Amazing play that would be.
You guys are all protecting each other?
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

112 is voting me and i'm voting mac yes.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 349

Post by hollowkatt »

two lies and a truth?
ok, got it. You are saying Mac, 112, Urist are mafia
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws

Return to “Previous Rackets”