82%

Total votes: 22
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 678
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Fargo Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Alison »

I think the way Sloonei had a read on nook early and then held it until he was more sure is townie. I also believe that it is a real thought he had and that he did not make it up on the spot. If he is wolf it is not with nanook. But if he is wolf I think he would have just outed the read early for free townpoints from Jay who would see him doing solvey stuff.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 1748
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

fwiw nook said he has a claim that will clear him. i don’t know if i believe that, but it’s a thing he said
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 721
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:50 pm
Michelle wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:48 pm After the Champs games I sweared to not put so much effort in games, Sloonei, so i explained it in several games after. I was MLed often for it.
Ted, Hally, Alison, know about this i guess because I talked here few times about it
GoC was exception btw and for nothing, btw :(
I should stick with low posting
Okay, but you have spent more than enough time in this thread to have looked over the conversation I had with ted last night. It was not extremely long. It would only take a few minutes to look at, and hearing your input on it would be helpful, especially given your strong town read on Ted right now.
I spent time in direct interactions
Overnight i read an Iso. End of story.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:55 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:17 am i don’t understand why tony’s wagon is that much bigger than ted’s. i think ted is a better lunch personally
i loved the part where you gave a reason
i did

when are you gonna try to find wolves or solve the game? i wanna mark it on my calendar so i don’t miss it :p
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 373
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Fargo Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by tedxtr »

Hally wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:03 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:58 am
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:34 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:15 am marmot, when you get the chance, do you mind quickly breaking down your reads for me? just hearing your view of the game rn would be helpful for me
Sure. I'm about to go to bed, but here's where I'm at.

I think some of the players who are steering the thread and maintaining a cohesive, team-oriented approach are town. This includes JJJ and Sloonei. There are probably other such active players that I haven't had the chance to interact with, but these two are standouts.

Tutuu has been high activity, but low commitment to her reads, I don't think there's much sincerity behind it. I can dig into it tomorrow to see if I still feel that way.

I've already explained my read of you. Some good posts. One icky post.

Nanook is in a slightly similar boat, one post that I didn't care for, but overall has been fine. I expressed suspicion of him earlier, but when I think about it, I'd expect more slanking from him as mafia.

TSP and Bo I think are town due to volume and content. Bo in particular seems extremely comfortable and fluid here to an extent that I've never seen from himn, and he's been the Day 1 yeet in multiple recent games.

These are the players that have stood out to me thus far. Thanks for asking, this was a useful exercise for me too
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:05 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:01 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:00 pm [VOTE: Al] aubergine

This is the best of the current wagons.
Do you genuinely believe Al is the scummiest active wagon or is this self pres?

Also this wording implies there is someone who you'd rather see exed over Al but who isn't an active wagon. Who is it?
It is both.

I've seen reasons for both Ted and TSP to be town. Al on the other hand posted an awkward readlist yesterday and not much since then.

If this game happens to be multi-ball, Nanook and spf should be given another look. They were both suspicions I had earlier on before they claimed mason.
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:41 pm If AL was catching/caught up, I would expect more than just the ted observation

I also disagree on that slot
Hally these are mentions about Ted in Marmot's Iso if my 'find in page' works correct, maybe it was one more post
Level zero says Ted may be aligned, but I am not anymore a level zero player, so I keep my read om Ted.

Explain me your ideas @Hally, why is Ted Marmot's partner?
ctrl+f “marmot” in ted’s iso
maybe whoever said you are masons with mac is correct, it looks like you have the same reasons as him too
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Hally wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:57 pm fwiw nook said he has a claim that will clear him. i don’t know if i believe that, but it’s a thing he said
He did say that yes. I have no doubt it is well within his scum range to do, but it is a point to consider.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:56 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:23 am
Strawhenge wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:20 am
Hally wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:17 am i don’t understand why tony’s wagon is that much bigger than ted’s. i think ted is a better lunch personally
Apologies if you've gone into it already, but why ted > TSP?
ted looks very aligned with marmot and also could possibly be on the other team

the consensus on tony is that if he’s a wolf he can’t be with marmot and would only be on the other team

so to me it makes more sense to lunch ted first
explain for each hypothesis how that is the case
read my posts
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:52 pm
Michelle wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:48 pm After the Champs games I sweared to not put so much effort in games, Sloonei, so i explained it in several games after. I was MLed often for it.
Ted, Hally, Alison, know about this i guess because I talked here few times about it
Okay, but you have spent more than enough time in this thread to have looked over the conversation I had with ted last night. It was not extremely long. It would only take a few minutes to look at, and hearing your input on it would be helpful, especially given your strong town read on Ted right now.
I thought ted's explanation sounded reasonable. He didn't want to get into it with Alison about opposing views on Marmot because she is notoriously stubborn.
As I said to ted last night, my objection is that I do not believe him. I don't think that explanation is particularly reasonable anyway ("I didn't talk to Alison about the read I asked her for because she's stubborn" is silly and, in my experience, not how mafia works. Among other objections), but I also do not believe that it is an accurate representation of what he was doing and thinking at the time.

It became a bit of a running joke last night, but I am completely serious about the "Got it" accusation. Ted produced a town read on Marmot. He then asked Alison to explain her case against Marmot. When Alison did that, Ted replied by simply saying "Got it" and then shifting the discussion to KZA. Ted later said that "Got it" was supposed to be interpreted as him disagreeing with Alison's case.

I am old and not hip with all the lingo that gets thrown around these days, but I've never seen anyone use the affirmative "got it" to mean "I disagree with you."
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Hally wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:58 pm
i did

when are you gonna try to find wolves or solve the game? i wanna mark it on my calendar so i don’t miss it :p
i probably won't, it's annoying when all heat is on me

acting like that's an indicator for wolfiness or villageriness in multiball - if i were a wolf i would've done what you all want me to do since ages ago...since it's multiball
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:59 pm "Got it" was supposed to be interpreted as him disagreeing with Alison's case.
no - i disagreed and that is my way of acknowledging her post

acknowledge and move on
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Alison wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:56 pm I think the way Sloonei had a read on nook early and then held it until he was more sure is townie. I also believe that it is a real thought he had and that he did not make it up on the spot. If he is wolf it is not with nanook. But if he is wolf I think he would have just outed the read early for free townpoints from Jay who would see him doing solvey stuff.
i’ve been pretty firmly v reading sloonei for a little bit now. but yes, i agree
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

whenever i'm in thread i just get heat so i'll probably won't solve until it's gone

do with this information what you will
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

ted can I be blunt with you?

Unless you reveal as innocent child or something similar there is very little that you can do at this point to convince the town that their suspicion of you is wrong. You've been doing this self defense stuff since Night 1 and nobody has been swayed. If you are town, the best way to play to your win condition is to just hunt like a normal person, and leave a strong legacy for town to sheep. People in the POE always have better reads because they have a free cop check on themselves. So if you are town use that to your advantage and give us strong reads to fall back on after you die rather than struggling against an outcome that won't change.
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 468
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Strawhenge »

Michelle wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:54 pmI think i said if you would read my posts that he plays as town free flowing and active.. Now he is neither free flowing, neither active
I think i said the resistance to his wagon looks bad for me.
I don't have cases, Isos, etc. I explained in the most simple words. What do you want more, to beg? Of course i think you can be scum with him after this.
Again, if wanting reasons to jump on a bandwagon is scummy, line me up for the gallows.

I'm going to leave it up to other people to talk to you. You're too aggressive.
Literally just some fucking guy.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:00 pm whenever i'm in thread i just get heat so i'll probably won't solve until it's gone

Ignore the thread and solve, it's a win/win thing

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 220

Post by fingersplints »

Michelle wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:21 pm
fingersplints wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:16 pm
Michelle wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:11 pm
Who posted? - This is a list of all members who posted in this topic
UsernamePosts
JaggedJimmyJay573
Sloonei460
Alison454
BoKnows440
TonyStarkPrime414
MacDougall399
Hally384
tutuu330
Esooa296
Long Con251
Justplayingitcool226
KZA213
tedxtr212
falcon45ca203
staypositivefriend192
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME156
Marmot152
Oddmerta122
Michelle114
Strawhenge98
fingersplints82
AL_sama53
novaselinenever7
Dom6
Master Radishes2
Who is lower than me in posts number except Al, who I know is low poster by meta, is suspicious for me.
No one talks about Straw and Fingers, can I know why?
Nanook is in the same tier because he is easy posting one liners as villager, flooding the thread with a specific kind of joy.
Im probably not the one you were looking to to answer this, but we are both returning from a long break, so the quantity of our posting isn’t much of a surprise to many in a game of this size. I feel I’ve been talked about quite a bit lately. There is just stronger suspects right now.
How long was your break?
What do you like in this game (in general)? Fav alignament? Scumhunting methods? Link to last game?
Thanks
My break was 5 years long. I have since my break, played two very small games. G-mans “not really a mafia” game, where we didn’t realise until game over we were all mafia. That game I claimed my role of blocker early on, and was trusted/followed some from the lack of kills. Then I played Sloonei’s bee mafia where I was given a gun (something that only a townie could get) and that confirmed me. Those two games are by far the most trusted I have ever been in a mafia game my entire career. I’ve struggled more this game due to its size and complexity.

I’m confused as to the next question because it says this game then in general? In this game, no offence to the hose because it’s a perfectly good game but I’ve liked not a lot. It’s very tough for me to keep up. In general, I have a hard time pinpointing what I like about mafia. It’s like an addiction. Fleeting bits of fun followed by a lot of regret about tons of time wasting.
In my mafia history (which is the past 10 years or so) I most prefer hosting or being mafia. I think I’m a pretty lousy townie as I don’t think I have any great scum hunting methods. I don’t keep track of anything and play based on gut reactions. I don’t do well with complex games, as it’s too much for me to pay attention to.

I’m playing from my phone (which is where I play all my mafia from) so linking to another game is hard. Maybe @Sloonei or someone will help me out and link the bee mafia, but again that game was much smaller so I felt much more in my element there
Gro-oo-ovy
Alison

Post by Alison »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:59 pm
i did

acting like that's an indicator for wolfiness or villageriness in multiball - if i were a wolf i would've done what you all want me to do since ages ago...since it's multiball
If you're villager the game doesn't end when you die. It's your responsibility as a villa to produce good reads to help the town win after you're gone. Being scumread is annoying. We've all been there. You acknowledge that there is a risk you will be the top suspect at one point or another when you sign up for a game of mafia. Suck it up and play the game. Otherwise you're letting your personal emotions get in the way of your win con.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i did

alright, well if all you’re going to do is defend yourself and not solve i’m not sure what i’m supposed to do for you
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 557
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:59 pm
I thought ted's explanation sounded reasonable. He didn't want to get into it with Alison about opposing views on Marmot because she is notoriously stubborn.
As I said to ted last night, my objection is that I do not believe him. I don't think that explanation is particularly reasonable anyway ("I didn't talk to Alison about the read I asked her for because she's stubborn" is silly and, in my experience, not how mafia works. Among other objections), but I also do not believe that it is an accurate representation of what he was doing and thinking at the time.

It became a bit of a running joke last night, but I am completely serious about the "Got it" accusation. Ted produced a town read on Marmot. He then asked Alison to explain her case against Marmot. When Alison did that, Ted replied by simply saying "Got it" and then shifting the discussion to KZA. Ted later said that "Got it" was supposed to be interpreted as him disagreeing with Alison's case.

I am old and not hip with all the lingo that gets thrown around these days, but I've never seen anyone use the affirmative "got it" to mean "I disagree with you."
I see the acknowledging curtness of "Got it" as conveying "Thanks for your time; I'm not interested in engaging with any of that."

Which I could see a Marmot teammate doing. Would the mindset be that he thought Alison might say something negative about Marmot that he could easily counter, but ted pulled the chute when he thought it wouldn't go well?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Michelle wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:58 pm
I spent time in direct interactions
Overnight i read an Iso. End of story.
Well if you would not mind helping me out, I would appreciate it if you read my exchange with ted and gave us your thoughts.
It starts roughly at Post #5468 and ends at Post #5543.
Our focus is mainly on ted's Day 1 post, #2723.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Strawhenge wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:01 pm
Michelle wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:54 pmI think i said if you would read my posts that he plays as town free flowing and active.. Now he is neither free flowing, neither active
I think i said the resistance to his wagon looks bad for me.
I don't have cases, Isos, etc. I explained in the most simple words. What do you want more, to beg? Of course i think you can be scum with him after this.
Again, if wanting reasons to jump on a bandwagon is scummy, line me up for the gallows.

I'm going to leave it up to other people to talk to you. You're too aggressive.
Am i aggressive? Sorry about that, you're still in scum reads for me

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:00 pm whenever i'm in thread i just get heat so i'll probably won't solve until it's gone

you are the one who engaged with other people about our suspicions on you just now. you didn’t have to do that. nobody even initiated an interaction with you
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:03 pm
i did

If you're villager the game doesn't end when you die. It's your responsibility as a villa to produce good reads to help the town win after you're gone. Being scumread is annoying. We've all been there. You acknowledge that there is a risk you will be the top suspect at one point or another when you sign up for a game of mafia. Suck it up and play the game. Otherwise you're letting your personal emotions get in the way of your win con.
Look Jay I followed your legacy. Are you proud of me?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

ted, you’re acting like you came into the thread, tried to solve and got piled on so you stopped

that is not what happened

you entered by asking me and others directly about the suspicion on you. you brought it up. nobody is piling on you. you could easily have ignored it and done literally anything else
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Hally wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:42 pm i’m kinda shocked town doesn’t have a vig in this setup. having two wolf kp and no village kp seems kinda questionable to me
Why do you think there is no vig?
Gro-oo-ovy
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/searc ... 0&start=50

https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/searc ... 0&start=50

here, maybe it paints a better picture of how i handle my wolf partners
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i'm not an effin rookie, i know i can get away with defending partners if i consciously decide to take that road

villagers are wrong so wolves can be wrong too, i usually double down instead of retracting
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:04 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:59 pm

I see the acknowledging curtness of "Got it" as conveying "Thanks for your time; I'm not interested in engaging with any of that."

Which I could see a Marmot teammate doing. Would the mindset be that he thought Alison might say something negative about Marmot that he could easily counter, but ted pulled the chute when he thought it wouldn't go well?
And I don't read "Thanks for your time; I'm not interested in engaging with any of that" to be a believable reaction from a civilian who has just ISO'd a player to the tune of a town read and then specifically requested another player present their case against said town read. So in either case, I think Ted looks like he is full of baloney.

I do not know what ted's mindset would be, but the complete lack of follow through on his part makes me believe that he was not actually interested in either the work he'd just done to produce a town read on Marmot, engaging in a discussion about the reads/votes on Marmot, or both.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Alison wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:01 pm ted can I be blunt with you?

Unless you reveal as innocent child or something similar there is very little that you can do at this point to convince the town that their suspicion of you is wrong. You've been doing this self defense stuff since Night 1 and nobody has been swayed. If you are town, the best way to play to your win condition is to just hunt like a normal person, and leave a strong legacy for town to sheep. People in the POE always have better reads because they have a free cop check on themselves. So if you are town use that to your advantage and give us strong reads to fall back on after you die rather than struggling against an outcome that won't change.
exactly, i know i'm gonna die here for bad reasons

my reads won't really matter in the bigger scheme of things
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:07 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:42 pm i’m kinda shocked town doesn’t have a vig in this setup. having two wolf kp and no village kp seems kinda questionable to me
because there was no vig shot last night unless the vig went off the rails and shot mac/jay

it’s also possible they got blocked or something. we shall see
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Alison wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:06 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:03 pm
i did

Look Jay I followed your legacy. Are you proud of me?
Yes, although "suck it up and play the game" is harsher language than I, JaggedJimmyJay, would use.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:11 pm

Your reads only wouldn’t matter after your death if you are revealed to be bad :huh: as Alison just explained why you should still post for legacy
Gro-oo-ovy
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

so what are you going to do now? just complain about the suspicion on you every time you post until we lunch you and not solve at all? really?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

instead of looking for other wolves you're not doing anything better with your time than I am, it's not like you're asking people any questions.

there's at least 5 wolves left
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Hally wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:14 pm

so what are you going to do now? just complain about the suspicion on you every time you post until we lunch you and not solve at all? really?
are you doing anything else atm than I am?

there's nothing for me to engage with because the thread isn't looking for other wolves
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Hally wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:11 pm
fingersplints wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:07 pm
because there was no vig shot last night unless the vig went off the rails and shot mac/jay

it’s also possible they got blocked or something. we shall see
Also possible it was a player who wasn’t around. I don’t know if anyone else besides Dom would fit that profile and it’s kind of a long shot. As you said we will see.

Is it possible it’s just a one shot vig? I don’t know what is the trend for vig these days in mafia
Gro-oo-ovy
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:13 pm

Your reads only wouldn’t matter after your death if you are revealed to be bad :huh: as Alison just explained why you should still post for legacy
nah they won't, i've played enough games

nobody cares about a PoE'd person's reads on D2. there's gonna be new info and generally people play good here, they'll stick to their reads
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Let us all honor ted's wishes by looking at other people.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:14 pm instead of looking for other wolves you're not doing anything better with your time than I am, it's not like you're asking people any questions.

with respect, what are you talking about? there’s been tons of discussion and questioning of people other than you this day. you are not even the lead wagon. when you entered the thread we were discussing michelle and nanook, both of whom are not you, and instead of weighing in on that conversation you brought up the suspicion on you. you are the one who just made the thread about you again
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:16 pm
fingersplints wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:13 pm

nah they won't, i've played enough games

nobody cares about a PoE'd person's reads on D2. there's gonna be new info and generally people play good here, they'll stick to their reads
If you engage with folks in good faith now, there is a good chance you can influence their reads or the way that they are looking at certain players.

This is multiball, so even somebody who is unwilling to consider a world where you are not mafia should be willing to hear what you have to say about suspects from The Other Team.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Hally wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:17 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:14 pm instead of looking for other wolves you're not doing anything better with your time than I am, it's not like you're asking people any questions.

with respect, what are you talking about? there’s been tons of discussion and questioning of people other than you this day. you are not even the lead wagon. when you entered the thread we were discussing michelle and nanook, both of whom are not you, and instead of weighing in on that conversation you brought up the suspicion on you. you are the one who just made the thread about you again
because people keep asking me questions / pushing me

i'm gonna ask them about it at an attempt to sort their push on me at least
ImageImageImageImage
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 468
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Strawhenge »

Michelle wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:04 pm you're still in scum reads for me
Just to clarify, this is because I put up the slightest bit of resistance to jumping on a wagon just because you said so?
Literally just some fucking guy.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

tedxtr wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:18 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:17 pm

because people keep asking me questions / pushing me

i'm gonna ask them about it at an attempt to sort their push on me at least
so you’re saying by asking me about my read on you you were trying to sort me? me, who is a confirmed villager? i’m sorted already
Alison

Post by Alison »

we were literally just debating nanook
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 326

Post by falcon45ca »

Feels like finger just straight up pulled players from my POE
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Michelle, what do you make of our friend's iso?

are you thinking he's town?
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Let's talk about the dynamic between Strawhenge and Michelle.

I read it as two players whose playstyles grate against each other, but ultimately they're both villager. Does anyone else have thoughts about this? Those two have been quietly going at it hammer and tongs in the background while we talk about other stuff.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:21 pm Feels like finger just straight up pulled players from my POE
What does this mean and how does it make you feel about fingersplints?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Alison wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:23 pm Let's talk about the dynamic between Strawhenge and Michelle.

I read it as two players whose playstyles grate against each other, but ultimately they're both villager. Does anyone else have thoughts about this? Those two have been quietly going at it hammer and tongs in the background while we talk about other stuff.
i agree that they’re probably both villagers
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

fingersplints wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:03 pm
Michelle wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:21 pm
fingersplints wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:16 pm
Michelle wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:11 pm
Who posted? - This is a list of all members who posted in this topic
UsernamePosts
JaggedJimmyJay573
Sloonei460
Alison454
BoKnows440
TonyStarkPrime414
MacDougall399
Hally384
tutuu330
Esooa296
Long Con251
Justplayingitcool226
KZA213
tedxtr212
falcon45ca203
staypositivefriend192
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME156
Marmot152
Oddmerta122
Michelle114
Strawhenge98
fingersplints82
AL_sama53
novaselinenever7
Dom6
Master Radishes2
Who is lower than me in posts number except Al, who I know is low poster by meta, is suspicious for me.
No one talks about Straw and Fingers, can I know why?
Nanook is in the same tier because he is easy posting one liners as villager, flooding the thread with a specific kind of joy.
Im probably not the one you were looking to to answer this, but we are both returning from a long break, so the quantity of our posting isn’t much of a surprise to many in a game of this size. I feel I’ve been talked about quite a bit lately. There is just stronger suspects right now.
How long was your break?
What do you like in this game (in general)? Fav alignament? Scumhunting methods? Link to last game?
Thanks
My break was 5 years long. I have since my break, played two very small games. G-mans “not really a mafia” game, where we didn’t realise until game over we were all mafia. That game I claimed my role of blocker early on, and was trusted/followed some from the lack of kills. Then I played Sloonei’s bee mafia where I was given a gun (something that only a townie could get) and that confirmed me. Those two games are by far the most trusted I have ever been in a mafia game my entire career. I’ve struggled more this game due to its size and complexity.

I’m confused as to the next question because it says this game then in general? In this game, no offence to the hose because it’s a perfectly good game but I’ve liked not a lot. It’s very tough for me to keep up. In general, I have a hard time pinpointing what I like about mafia. It’s like an addiction. Fleeting bits of fun followed by a lot of regret about tons of time wasting.
In my mafia history (which is the past 10 years or so) I most prefer hosting or being mafia. I think I’m a pretty lousy townie as I don’t think I have any great scum hunting methods. I don’t keep track of anything and play based on gut reactions. I don’t do well with complex games, as it’s too much for me to pay attention to.

I’m playing from my phone (which is where I play all my mafia from) so linking to another game is hard. Maybe @Sloonei or someone will help me out and link the bee mafia, but again that game was much smaller so I felt much more in my element there
Thanks! I vibe with the addiction part and regret

Return to “Previous Jobs”