50%

Total votes: 10
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Misfits Mafia (Day 2)

Post by Roxy »

And I missed the last sentence of your post. I am babysitting a cat that is scared and won't leave my lap and I really wanted to answer you. still I do not think his posts are consistent in helping Sorsha during the lynch.
Sorry for not reading it all and being in a hurry :)
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

But you did see a contradiction - thanks for admitting that Nutella.
;)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, I'm here. I've read all of that kinda quickly, since I've been busy, but I plan on re-visiting when I have some more time.

RIP Sorsha and Epig. I don't understand at all why Sorsha gave up, she had plenty of time to defend herself... incredibly odd. And I agree that Epig was being helpful this game.

Now...

I'm not quite sure about a vote for Boogs or Hedgeowl. I just am not reading either of them as bad. At this point, I think I'd vote for Canucklehead. I could see the Epig kill coming from someone who isn't (yet) a site regular, but I have no reason yet to believe Dana or Made are bad (no read on them, but I don't know them, so), and I'm not sure I buy her recent posts.

That said... I feel really iffy on that. I just don't feel that strongly about any one player at the moment. I'm hoping there can be some discussion before voting time... and I need to revisit if I can because reading that quickly some posts kind of blurred together I think.

Made wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, Made, how do you like The Resistance?

I recently got introduced to Coup and I love it, and was curious how The Resistance is since I know it is made by the same company.
It's the best, takes a few games to get into tho. Like if you go in thinking you'll play it like mafia, the people on http://www.theresistanceonline.com 'll mess you up. It's fun doe.
Thanks, much obliged! Definitely intrigued.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Re: Misfits Mafia (Night 1)

Post by Hedgeowl »

Roxy wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Roxy - could you restate your case on hedge? I read through your on-topic posts but I don't really follow what you are saying about Hedge. I have had a baddie vibe from her almost since the beginning but I don't like to go on vibes only. She just doesn't seem to be all that with-it concerning the game, that is. But that isn't enough for me to vote her.
Hedge is not choosing a side she is straddling the fence making sure to cover herself based on hopw the lynch goes. I have also noticed she reads or is in thread often but never posts. Ofc I read a lot when working and don't always post something major but I will post something.

Boogs wrote:Um so question MR, does her role mean that everyone who voted for her can't vote tomorrow and are silenced? Or am I not understanding? And RIP Sorsha! Felt like you honestly were a frustrated Civ and tried to help save you.
This is Boogs posts after the Sorsha lynch. Let us remember what he said here as we read his posts leading up to Sorshas lynch.
Boogs wrote:This game is cray cray lol. I am off today trying to catch up and I don't know what to make of everything lol. I'm not sure to continue thinking Sorsha for the Day 0 vote was really her playing dumb or if she was really just confused. And I'm not sure what to make of SVS voting for her, I think it's ballsy that early to vote for a teammate when most of us were self voting. But it looked like DH won? I don't see the poll so I must have missed before it ended. Because if people wanted to bring up that maybe SVS was in cahoots with Sorsha, then wouldn't the same be said for DH voters? If anyone has the poll results that would help us all :)
Here he links SVS and Sorsha using "cahoots" and also links DSH to all his voters. Reaching and unfounded tbh.

Boogs wrote:Sorsha self voting and not giving much defense was odd. Hmmmm...
This is Boogs second post about Sorsha - that's some real nice help to save her right there :p

Then suddenly in his very next post:
Boogs wrote:I forgot the deadline! I felt bad after Sorsha's non defense and i ended up taking it as civ frustration. Threw a vote for SVS to help give Sorsha a chance. Mrow!
Still not seeing the "help" he overstated in his post-lynch post.
Boogs wrote:SVS I understand you defended and Sorsha didn't as well, however I had a gut feeling she was frustrated and not bad so I had to vote you in order to help her. Putting up a good defense doesn't mean someone is Civ however. So I tried to help her and it turned out she was Civ after all. Not sure what you are yet, but I look forward to hearing more from you now that you are still alive.

And Dana thank you for clearing up that you and Made knew Nutella pre- Misfits Mafia. I took it kind of as her defending a teammate and now I understand better.

With the new info that we see Sorsha was Civ, what do you guys think should our votes go for tomorrow?
I added this post bc it made me giggle. He said he tried to help her by saying she was in cahoots with SVS and by saying that her self vote and non defense was odd.

So as you can read for yourselves he never really "helped" Sorsha the way he said he did. No where prior to the lynch did he express anything about a "gut feeling".
Do you mean your thought on me not choosing a side? By side do you mean Sorsha vs. SVS? I did decide that of the two SVS was more likely baddie, because Sorsha frustration and self vote felt very civ to me. In light of Sorsha as confirmed civ and the votes coming in I don't think it likely that SVS is baddie now though. She wasn't "in danger" of a tie with Sorsha until Epi and I voted for her, and he's dead now.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 210

Re: Misfits Mafia (Day 0)

Post by DharmaHelper »

Hedgeowl wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Hedge how did you go from this:
Hedgeowl wrote:Alrighty then this is a chatty game! Honestly, I read the Sorsha SVS Puppygate as the hilarious Day 0 event that it was and nothing more. I would look at Sorsha the most for being so Gungho about wanting to be a leader, but yeah SVS even shared pics of her dog and cat, so obviously this got "personal" I would say and would definitely not be the SVS baddie strategy some of us are used to.
Explanation forthcoming: In first statement you quoted Roxy I said, "I would..., but" about Sorsha. What I meant was that normally I would be more suspicious of someone like Sorsha coming in and advocating too hard to be picked, but reading through all the posts it felt like a silly fun and entertaining way to go about Day 0, not super serious strategizing. The way SVS responded to "puppies!" felt the same. Like they were two people having fun in a game (this is a game right? :D ). That was my initial read on the situation, so the two comments I made were consisten in my feelings.

To this:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Roxy wrote:I've been patiently waiting for Hedge's response but tbh its time to vote or miss it - *Votes Hedge*
Fortunately I made it in time to vote, but I was too slow getting back to the computer today to respond with enough time. Thanks for waiting so long. :hugs:

Of the two SVS seems the most likely to be suspicious. Sorsha is definitely reading as frustrated civ on my catch-up.

Votes SVS

Linki - Roxy, I was rushing back to computer and just grabbed the post I found under your name with my quotes in it. It wasn't anything more devious than that
I don't see anything more to explain. Yep, that's what I said. If you have specific questions I am happy to answer them. You want me to explain why I didn't vote for Sorsha who turned up civ?

Also, no one has addressed the obvious to me voting that indicates SVS is likely a civ as well. No one tried to save her or Sorsha and it seems like that's a good sign that no baddies were actually up for lynch.

Roxy- you are right I am "here" often, but usually reading to keep up while I have an eye on my very active toddler. plus I auto login on my computer. There are so many comments that never get posted that I usually wait till he's asleep.

I'd like for you to explain how you went from thinking Sorsha was the most suspicious of the two, to thinking SVS was. And I would like you to explain why you voted for SVS, whom you said you thought was a civvie, as opposed to any other vote you could have made. These are the things that confuse me.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Re: Misfits Mafia (Day 0)

Post by Hedgeowl »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Hedge how did you go from this:
Hedgeowl wrote:Alrighty then this is a chatty game! Honestly, I read the Sorsha SVS Puppygate as the hilarious Day 0 event that it was and nothing more. I would look at Sorsha the most for being so Gungho about wanting to be a leader, but yeah SVS even shared pics of her dog and cat, so obviously this got "personal" I would say and would definitely not be the SVS baddie strategy some of us are used to.
Explanation forthcoming: In first statement you quoted Roxy I said, "I would..., but" about Sorsha. What I meant was that normally I would be more suspicious of someone like Sorsha coming in and advocating too hard to be picked, but reading through all the posts it felt like a silly fun and entertaining way to go about Day 0, not super serious strategizing. The way SVS responded to "puppies!" felt the same. Like they were two people having fun in a game (this is a game right? :D ). That was my initial read on the situation, so the two comments I made were consisten in my feelings.

To this:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Roxy wrote:I've been patiently waiting for Hedge's response but tbh its time to vote or miss it - *Votes Hedge*
Fortunately I made it in time to vote, but I was too slow getting back to the computer today to respond with enough time. Thanks for waiting so long. :hugs:

Of the two SVS seems the most likely to be suspicious. Sorsha is definitely reading as frustrated civ on my catch-up.

Votes SVS

Linki - Roxy, I was rushing back to computer and just grabbed the post I found under your name with my quotes in it. It wasn't anything more devious than that
I don't see anything more to explain. Yep, that's what I said. If you have specific questions I am happy to answer them. You want me to explain why I didn't vote for Sorsha who turned up civ?

Also, no one has addressed the obvious to me voting that indicates SVS is likely a civ as well. No one tried to save her or Sorsha and it seems like that's a good sign that no baddies were actually up for lynch.

Roxy- you are right I am "here" often, but usually reading to keep up while I have an eye on my very active toddler. plus I auto login on my computer. There are so many comments that never get posted that I usually wait till he's asleep.

I'd like for you to explain how you went from thinking Sorsha was the most suspicious of the two, to thinking SVS was. And I would like you to explain why you voted for SVS, whom you said you thought was a civvie, as opposed to any other vote you could have made. These are the things that confuse me.
First, I didn't say Sorsha was the most suspicious. I corrected Roxy on misreading me already. Second, I voted and tied it with Sorsha because I felt more sure that Sorsha was civ than SVS and didn't think she should be lynched.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

But you did think SVS, whom you also thought was a civvie, should be lynched?

ImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Damn, Epi can't stay alive for long lately :( RIP

I don't have too many particularly strong feelings towards anyone at the moment, but Canuck's recent posts (save the pee one, which made me lol) have pinged me. I find it weird when people forget to vote and then turn around and almost immediately point fingers at those who did vote (especially when she also says she would have randomized rather than pick a side). Also, there are too many instances of posting before fact checking for my taste. I understand grad school is stupid busy (trust me, I know!), but it would be better to post less with more thought than the opposite. She appears too floundering in response to people pointing these things out and blames it on either "laziness" or "work." Hmmm...Anyone else have thoughts?

@SVS - I'm also curious as to Made's adamant suspicion of you, yet silence afterward. He hasn't posted since Tuesday.

@Eloh:
Elohcin wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Why the hell would you kill off the most active player in a game where so many are really quiet? Makes no sense at all.
As I was saying.....RIP Epi. He rarely (if ever) wins civ b/c baddies always kill him off. Maybe he was onto something or the baddies thought we would think he's onto something. :ponder:
What in particular do you think he was onto that you're pondering? :ponder:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Remember: Appx 12 hours from now!!!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 116

Post by S~V~S »

At this stage i am not sure how I am going to vote, all of my suspicions feel "No U-ey" to me, even though I had grouped them all together on Day Zero.

I will vote towards the end, I am going to work now, Keterman, Made & Nutella, you can come out of the woodwork :fiesta:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Elohcin »

S~V~S wrote:I am hoping to hear these cases against me before all the votes pile in while I am at work again :)

Nutella, Made, Keterman, Eloh~ give me something to work with.
I was suspicious of your behavior Day 1. And even though I don't think you've given a good defense to those actions, at least that of what Epi brought up, you haven't seemed suspicious to me since. I am looking in other directions for today, most like canuck but I still have my baddie vibes from Hedge.

I'm off to run some errands and then work on a cake. Hopefully I will be back in time to catch up before the vote. No school today! Yesterday we finished Lesson 20 (four weeks into our 2014-2015 school year! Go us!
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

What did he bring up? I skimmed a lot of his posts, I thought they were mostly bantering with DH.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 297
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Misfits Mafia (Night 1)

Post by Made »

Epignosis wrote:
...Anyway, love my grandma. All three of them. :noble:
What?
(More post commin yo, long bus ride, lemmie catch up doe)
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Ight, ight, ight. I wanna throw out an idea as well as get peoples opinion on stuff yo, so two things.
I'm on my phone so I ain't gonna direct quote.
Ight, 4 things:
1. I still think SVS is mafia. sorry, it's just gut feeling at this point. If we're being real tho, your reasoning for thinking I was mafia made sense, but then again so did my responce to the "nutella knows what's up" comment. Like I just didn't want you on my dick after a joke, and endorsed her hella hard. My point yo? You can justify anything wit anything.

2. Giving the benefit of the doubt. Ik some people voted for sorsha, which honestly I still think was a weak ass argument. One person grills two people hella hard then back petals like hell, and the other person said they were bad at the game, I mean shit dog. Which one is more of an immediate threat? The one glocking homies or the one who's sandbaggin then running away?
3.The nutella note is interesting, but I have no idea what it means. If my guess is right, and SVS is mafia, I doubt she'd risk killing her teammate. Maybe other mafia team yo?
4.now since the last vote was so close, and again my SVS call is right, then we could find the last get the second and/or third on that team would of also voted for em right? That would also explain how such an imo dumbass lynching got through...

Ight, I'm going to six flag so lockin in my vote rn.
I'll be round if anyone wants to accuse me doe.(really, yo the me and nutella argument has some pretty juicy shit doe)

Ya boy
Made
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Edit point three. I'm bring up the possibility that nutella and SVS are opposite teams but both they both gangbanggin(mafia)
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Made wrote:I still think SVS is mafia. sorry, it's just gut feeling at this point.
If the reason for the suspicion on SVS was that she was teammates with Sorsha, and Sorsha turned out to not be bad, then what evidence do you have against SVS? I don't think the case against her still holds up as much anymore.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Who do you think is bad, Dana?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Doesn't the vote end in like 4 hours? And there's only 1 vote...
Dana
Drug Dealer
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Who do you think is bad, Dana?
I really have no idea. Someone on the last page made some good points about boogs, and also hedge possibly? I'm going to have to go back and read more if I can. Is it considered bad to not vote on purpose? I am also at six flags with Made so this might be kind of hard to figure this all out and vote within a few hours.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dana wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Who do you think is bad, Dana?
I really have no idea. Someone on the last page made some good points about boogs, and also hedge possibly? I'm going to have to go back and read more if I can. Is it considered bad to not vote on purpose? I am also at six flags with Made so this might be kind of hard to figure this all out and vote within a few hours.
You think the points made against Boogs are good, why?

It generally is considered bad form not to vote, but I suppose you could not vote on purpose. Some hosts may punish players for not voting; others may not.

Have fun at Six Flags!
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Roxy wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Since the poll ends six hours after I go to bed (even if I wasn't super tired there's no way I'd stay up) I'm probably gonna have to vote really early but I have no idea who for and obviously nobody else is here to talk...
No one is stopping you from talking though- except yourself obv :p Who are you looking at today and why? Who are your top 3 suspects and why?
I wasn't exactly gonna talk to myself! I was amazingly tired last night anyway after spending four hours walking through the woods with some friends. While I was here nobody else was, so there was no one to talk to. I don't think I've ever had a 'top 3 suspects', I rarely properly suspect more than one person at a time and don't like to share all my thoughts ever since I called out an entire baddie team and got killed the following night.

That said, I find it very suspicious that Boogs claimed he tried to help Sorsha when he didn't really do anything of the sort. I also thought it was off that Canuck tried to call you suspicious based on something you hadn't even done.
Elohcin wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Why the hell would you kill off the most active player in a game where so many are really quiet? Makes no sense at all.
As I was saying.....RIP Epi. He rarely (if ever) wins civ b/c baddies always kill him off. Maybe he was onto something or the baddies thought we would think he's onto something. :ponder:
I would have to go back through his posts to see, but I don't remember him saying anything particularly special that nobody else was saying or going after anyone for a reason nobody else had brought up. Regardless, my point after the night post was basically that the game had been really quiet and killing off one of the few people posting (even if it was like 60% fluff) wasn't going to help that.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Roxy wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Since the poll ends six hours after I go to bed (even if I wasn't super tired there's no way I'd stay up) I'm probably gonna have to vote really early but I have no idea who for and obviously nobody else is here to talk...
No one is stopping you from talking though- except yourself obv :p Who are you looking at today and why? Who are your top 3 suspects and why?
I wasn't exactly gonna talk to myself! I was amazingly tired last night anyway after spending four hours walking through the woods with some friends. While I was here nobody else was, so there was no one to talk to. I don't think I've ever had a 'top 3 suspects', I rarely properly suspect more than one person at a time and don't like to share all my thoughts ever since I called out an entire baddie team and got killed the following night.

That said, I find it very suspicious that Boogs claimed he tried to help Sorsha when he didn't really do anything of the sort. I also thought it was off that Canuck tried to call you suspicious based on something you hadn't even done.
Elohcin wrote:
I would have to go back through his posts to see, but I don't remember him saying anything particularly special that nobody else was saying or going after anyone for a reason nobody else had brought up. Regardless, my point after the night post was basically that the game had been really quiet and killing off one of the few people posting (even if it was like 60% fluff) wasn't going to help that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Eh, maybe I'm wrong about Boogs, but when I was catching up I was far from convinced his intentions were nefarious.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Something I've noticed a lot in games is that when civilians act "weird" or illogical, or they get confused, it often gets them lynched for acting suspicious.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I just don't see why he'd claim he tried to help. It's such an easy point to disprove, all he did was not vote for her which so did a few others and none of them are saying they 'tried to help'. In my opinion trying to help her would be coming out with an argument as to why she wouldn't be bad.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I voted for Hedge for the simple fact that I don't believe a word she is saying.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bullzeye wrote:I just don't see why he'd claim he tried to help. It's such an easy point to disprove, all he did was not vote for her which so did a few others and none of them are saying they 'tried to help'. In my opinion trying to help her would be coming out with an argument as to why she wouldn't be bad.
I don't see it either; perhaps I'm letting my past experiences with Boogs where people misunderstand him often and lynch him mistakenly color my perception of his actions this game, but I just don't see how acting the way he is acting would be beneficial for a baddie to undertake.

That said, I don't really have any earth-shattering leads myself. It comes down to perception -- I thought Canuck might have seemed insincere and Boogs was not, but I could easily be wrong about either or both.

The points made against Boogs are fair, I just am not sure whether they mean he's bad this time or not.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I do have to vote soon... bah. Hedge and Boogs might "make sense", I just am not feeling them. I'll probably vote Canuck but I feel very Day 1-ish about it.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

A big problem I'm having right now is I don't really feel strongly enough about anyone to commit to a vote just yet. Yeah I think Boogs and Canuck have acted suspiciously but I dunno... I'm just not sure and there's only 2 hours left so I need to get more sure soon.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

That's how I feel too. I could just as easily see baddies among people I really have no opinion about.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Boogs »

I appreciate your thoughts on me MP and Bullz, and I would appreciate not voting me and loosing another Civ. :) I reread and saw the poll ends at 2 and not tomorrow as the header said. So, im voting for Roxy because i think she used me as an easy target to get suspicion started. If i didnt vote Roxy, i would have voted Made because something is rubbing me the wrong way with him. I think he's smarter than we think and playing coy personally which is why i questioned his mafia experience.

(Votes Roxy)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I have to leave, so I suppose I'm voting Canuck, only for my perception that she seems most possibly insincere at the moment.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Spread out vote has me nervous.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Only 4 votes 2 hours before closing time has me nervous. :(
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I'm gonna hold onto my vote hoping for more discussion because as of now I have opinions on two people and neither is especially strong.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Bullzeye wrote:I'm gonna hold onto my vote hoping for more discussion because as of now I have opinions on two people and neither is especially strong.
This tbh.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Lmao @ boogs - how expected that was.

I see myslef voting for hedge, boogs or canuck. prob in that order.

Hedge keeps telling me how to intepret her post. I think I got the gist of it just fine.

Boogs - can act like he was not contridictory but I read otherwise.

Canucks - calling me out without even reading is very ping worthy. I didnkt like the way she tried to joke her way out and blame school when asked about it.

MP - what do you see in hedge and boogs posts that make you think I am wrong?
Why are you using epis suspicion instead of one of your own with original thought?
;)
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I'm going ahead and voting Canuck. I discussed my reasons beforehand, and I'd like to enjoy my last weekday off at the pool for a bit :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Eh why wait and miss it since I know who my top 3 are. *votes Hedge*

Bullz your response to me is not very townie minded tbh. We need to share thoughts and suspicions all the time its the only way for civs to win. I remember a time when I did not win and died early it wasn't just one game it lasted for 14 games. get over your fear of dying early and share your suspicions more than one at a time (which can lead to undue tunnel vision)

Linky wow ni way to add your own toughts into your vote. :(
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am going to hold my vote just in case, and try to reread a bit on some of the other cases so I can make an informed vote, I have been more about defense. Work is kinda slow.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Roxy wrote:Eh why wait and miss it since I know who my top 3 are. *votes Hedge*

Bullz your response to me is not very townie minded tbh. We need to share thoughts and suspicions all the time its the only way for civs to win. I remember a time when I did not win and died early it wasn't just one game it lasted for 14 games. get over your fear of dying early and share your suspicions more than one at a time (which can lead to undue tunnel vision)

Linky wow ni way to add your own toughts into your vote. :(
I have shared everything I think. It's just a general thing that sometimes I don't like to.

Have to go get dinner now and don't know if I'll be here in time so I'm forced to vote. Of the two I've mentioned I think Boogs is more suspicious, so that will be where I vote.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

The :( smiley should have been a :) smiley bc she is adding her own thoughts into her vote. sorry Ni.
;)
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Canucklehead »

Confession: I have an unhealthy addiction to Sour Patch Kids. I've eaten entire jumbo-sized bags all by myself in a single sitting.....many times....
*shame*
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Epignosis »

I voted canuck. I think the case on him is the strongest at this point.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

:|
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

UGH SHIT....I tell you.. I was sitting here catching up. got up to go to the kitchen, came back and Epi had logged me out and logghimself in in the couple minutes I was gone!....HOST, should I vote as Eloh too? I votes Canuck. I would have used my laptop but other than it being slow as molasses, it was as sticky as molasses as well....I have been working today.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I even said, "I am coming right back to vote."
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Elohcin wrote:UGH SHIT....I tell you.. I was sitting here catching up. got up to go to the kitchen, came back and Epi had logged me out and logghimself in in the couple minutes I was gone!....HOST, should I vote as Eloh too? I votes Canuck. I would have used my laptop but other than it being slow as molasses, it was as sticky as molasses as well....I have been working today.
Haha, it happens. Just leave your vote up there as him and I'll make a note for myself. :)

30 minutes to go!
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Mister Rearranger wrote:
Elohcin wrote:UGH SHIT....I tell you.. I was sitting here catching up. got up to go to the kitchen, came back and Epi had logged me out and logghimself in in the couple minutes I was gone!....HOST, should I vote as Eloh too? I votes Canuck. I would have used my laptop but other than it being slow as molasses, it was as sticky as molasses as well....I have been working today.
Haha, it happens. Just leave your vote up there as him and I'll make a note for myself. :)

30 minutes to go!
Thanks. Sorry.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Ok, I'm voting for Hedge
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”