NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 618
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Fargo Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I can't believe I missed a chance to bond with ted rip
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 570
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

catching up with this thread consistently gave me the feeling of: "oh no, the consensus is wrong!", but when i take a step back and evaluate the game holistically, things still feel okay. i have no reason to doubt that alison and sloonei and hally are villagers at the moment. i feel pretty good about strawhenge and BoKnows being a villager. i think that fingersplint's posts today have been significantly villagery than they have all game, even though i'm not at the level where i would comfortably townlean her.

the problem is that the names get more difficult to sort out from that point forward - i think that oddmerta/falcon/esooa is a pool of mostly villagers, but it would not surprise me if there's a deepwolf in those names.

KZA/Long Con/JPIC/Michelle are broadly in the same tier of: "have done mildly villagery things but not enough to warrant a real townread", and that's a weird space for them to be in. i feel the best about michelle being a villager out of those names, and she maybe doesn't deserve to be in the same tier as the other three. even so, it would not surprise me if there's a wolf in that pool if the "consensus" POE comes up dry

i still feel that the pool of al_sama/tedxtr/tonystarkprime/nanook contains multiple wolves, but it probably does not solve the game. i echo the sentiments that this game is probably harder than we think - i think that there is a wolf buried deeper than any of us really suspect, but i don't believe that one hidden wolf is capable of turning the village away from the good direction we're heading in. i still feel mostly good about our trajectory

the question is just who i should vote in that pool of al_sama/tedxtr/tonystarkprime/nanook

Re: Fargo Mafia [DAY 1]

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:43 pm At the risk of being yelled at for tunnel vision, here's another ted thing I dislike:
tedxtr wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:14 pm i have no read on tsp fwiw - i just voted him for self pres reasons lol
"I have no reason to vote for TSP other than self-preservation."

Okay then, how about we move that self-pres vote to nanook?
tedxtr wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:21 pm what's the nook stuff?
"Hm maybe, but I would need a reason to vote for nanook"

*crickets*
tedxtr wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:46 pm [VOTE: LC ] aubergine
"I will now self-preserve with a vote on LC."
That woild only be contradictory if he also said he had no read on me

Maybe has but I haven't seen him say it
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:48 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:43 pm At the risk of being yelled at for tunnel vision, here's another ted thing I dislike:
tedxtr wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:14 pm i have no read on tsp fwiw - i just voted him for self pres reasons lol

*crickets*

*maybe he has
staypositivefriend
Hitman

tedxtr wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:44 pm i hope you'll feel absolutely amazing after my flip, most of my content today was only addressing your tunnel that you probably won't even shift from

and you keep asking me questions like you want your mind changed / it's gonna change
i am sure that the emotion in this post is genuine, but i do not like how ted utilizes the ATE here. "you'll feel bad after I flip" is just the type of line that i see from wolves more often than not

Yes "none" of "us" suspect the game could be hard and there could be a mafia "we" are misclearing
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

*crickets*

*maybe he has
@tedxtr has said virtually nothing about you this game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: tedextr] aubergine
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 373
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

lol

have fun
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

self-preserve with an lc vote

when i was the only person voting for lc

gjge
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i've handled this for 96 hours but no more
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: tedxtr] aubergine

I need to go to work shortly. I will not be back for the deadline. This is my final vote. I will reiterate the crux of my ted suspicion:

His progression on Marmot is hard to believe. It begins with this ISO post in which ted comes to a town read on Marmot. I question the authenticity of ted's analysis here: much of it is scant. He throws a few pointed questions at marmot posts, but also has 3-4 posts where says some iteration of "this is fine" without any elaboration on what is fine about those posts. The end result, in its entirety, is "marmot seems like a villager." I get that not everyone is looking to post a comprehensive argument for their worldview in every post, but this is hardly a convincing effort from ted.

Nonetheless, he does establish himself as firmly pro-Marmot in that post. Marmot is gaining some traction as a candidate at this point. Here I'd like to note that in GoC 2019, ted and I were mafia partners. Early in that game, ted voluntarily opted to go for an over-the-top strong defense of one of our partners in the thread (I think it was Mac?). So Ted is not the type of player who will shy away from bold moves like hard-defending a teammate who is under pressure. He is also a player who has shown a willingness to play into the expectations of what a mafioso is likely to do and look like in certain situations.

Having positioned himself as an opponent to the Marmot wagon, ted starts to reach out to those who are propagating it:
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:40 am alison - did you post the marmot case anywhere?
Alison provides Marmot with a fairly direct and well-substantiated response. Ted's response to that is...
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:07 am
Alison wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:58 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:40 am alison - did you post the marmot case anywhere?
I suspect Marmot based on one interaction.
Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:16 pm
KZA wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:15 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:14 pm
KZA wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:09 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:56 pm @KZA why are you so staunch in your townread of Sloonei?
I don't think I have been? I'm not worried about him right now so no reason to redact the read anyway

Maybe that wasn't the right word. I saw you called him town multiple times, but I couldn't find an explanation before.
His early case on Alison seemed like a reasonable Sloonei thought even if I didn't really agree with it

This is a reasonable KZA thought.
This interaction markets itself as being two townies doing solving and analyzing each other. However reading through it I can't find any evidence that either of them genuinely care about exposing the other's alignments. It's a bunch of play-acting and blowing smoke up town's asses.
got it

and i'm fine with a kza vote since i had a few thoughts on that slot myself early on
During my exchange with ted earlier, we ended up getting stuck on the phrase "Got it" because he claims he did not respond further to Alison's case because he disagreed with it and had nothing to add, and I don't think that "Got it" is how I would respond if that was the message I was trying to convey. But that point alone is not the extent of my gripe here.
I also object to this because of overall the progression from ted. It begins with the ISO:
- Ted is presumably inspired to ISO Marmot because he is becoming a suspect.
- Ted ISOs Marmot and comes to the conclusion that he "seems like a villager."
- Ted asks a player he views as leading the charge against Marmot to explain her case; she suggests that Marmot and KZA had a potentially incriminating interaction.
- Ted acknowledges the case. Ted responds to the case by shifting his attention to KZA, expressing a willingness to vote for him.

It reads like Ted is interested in engaging in a discussion about the Marmot case at first in the interest (if he's a civilian) of developing his read further. But once he gets that case, his response feels unnatural: he does not push any further on the discussion about Marmot. He pivots instead to the other player who is mentioned in Alison's case, even though both Marmot and KZA are implicated in it.

And then there was this:
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:34 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:31 am no, but for real, apart from alison's explanation, why are people voting marmot?
What in the actual fuck?

Why do you give the faintest shit?
because he was one of my few isos that i've looked into and i came up with a slight town read and just don't see any reason to vote for him
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:58 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:50 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:45 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:42 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:41 am are you finding it unreasonable?
No not at all quite reasonable keep at it.
if you're trolling : how is it unreasonable?

if you're not trolling : reaction tests don't work on me
The mindset required for you to take issue with that wagon requires the following steps.

1. Need to ISO Marmot
2. Discovery that he is slightly townie
3. Observation that he has a wagon
4. Recognisation that it requires flagging

My issue is in point 3 and 4.

Problem the first. SPF and Michelle are not present to answer you. That is very apparent. So nobody currently wagoning rodent boy can even answer. Which makes your question an effort in posturing.

Problem the second. Who cares about someone having a 2 vote wagon containing people that may not even be up to date on the haps in a composition where there are multiple wagons greater than said number?
because he's being voted by people that usually have good reasons for votes and i wanna see what those reasons are

which is why i'm asking about it
I highlighted this exact progression in my Ted ISO at the start of the day, so I'm repeating myself here. But Ted starts from a position that reads to me as a protest against the Marmot votes; "Marmot is being voted for little to no reason." This point is reiterated in a separate post that Ted made near EoD, here. But once Mac starts grilling him over this gripe, Ted's position changes from the apparent protest, to "The people voting for Marmot usually have good reasons, so I am interested in hearing what they have to say." But I think that looks false. For one he will later go on to dismiss the argument against Marmot as "he's not doing much", which is not a good-faith rendering of what the case was at the time. Two, he had previously asked Alison for her case against Marmot and, when he received it, did not appear remotely interested in it.
I would also like to acknowledge Mac's original gripes in the moment here: Ted's posturing about Marmot may well be hollow given the timing of it. Marmot evidently only has two votes, and they are from two players who have not been in the thread for a while, and are not there at the moment. Kudos to Mac for bringing us this exchange.

That is my major gripe with Day 1 Ted. I did not love his Day 2 either. I thought his response to my pressure (both initially and a couple of hours ago) looked like it could be ted playing up the theatrics to appear like a civilian who is bothered by pressure (refer back to my experience with Ted in GoC 2019).

I have to go. I could still see a world in which ted is town, but I also feel overwhelmingly like he is my most concrete suspect. Nanook would be my second preference after him today, but I trust you all to make the correct decisions as we move word the deadline.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 326

Post by falcon45ca »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:15 pm [VOTE: tedxtr] aubergine

I need to go to work shortly. I will not be back for the deadline. This is my final vote. I will reiterate the crux of my ted suspicion:

His progression on Marmot is hard to believe. It begins with this ISO post in which ted comes to a town read on Marmot. I question the authenticity of ted's analysis here: much of it is scant. He throws a few pointed questions at marmot posts, but also has 3-4 posts where says some iteration of "this is fine" without any elaboration on what is fine about those posts. The end result, in its entirety, is "marmot seems like a villager." I get that not everyone is looking to post a comprehensive argument for their worldview in every post, but this is hardly a convincing effort from ted.

Nonetheless, he does establish himself as firmly pro-Marmot in that post. Marmot is gaining some traction as a candidate at this point. Here I'd like to note that in GoC 2019, ted and I were mafia partners. Early in that game, ted voluntarily opted to go for an over-the-top strong defense of one of our partners in the thread (I think it was Mac?). So Ted is not the type of player who will shy away from bold moves like hard-defending a teammate who is under pressure. He is also a player who has shown a willingness to play into the expectations of what a mafioso is likely to do and look like in certain situations.

Having positioned himself as an opponent to the Marmot wagon, ted starts to reach out to those who are propagating it:
Alison provides Marmot with a fairly direct and well-substantiated response. Ted's response to that is...
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:07 am
Alison wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:58 am
I suspect Marmot based on one interaction.
Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:16 pm
KZA wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:15 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:14 pm
KZA wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:09 pm

I don't think I have been? I'm not worried about him right now so no reason to redact the read anyway

Maybe that wasn't the right word. I saw you called him town multiple times, but I couldn't find an explanation before.
His early case on Alison seemed like a reasonable Sloonei thought even if I didn't really agree with it

This is a reasonable KZA thought.
This interaction markets itself as being two townies doing solving and analyzing each other. However reading through it I can't find any evidence that either of them genuinely care about exposing the other's alignments. It's a bunch of play-acting and blowing smoke up town's asses.
got it

and i'm fine with a kza vote since i had a few thoughts on that slot myself early on
During my exchange with ted earlier, we ended up getting stuck on the phrase "Got it" because he claims he did not respond further to Alison's case because he disagreed with it and had nothing to add, and I don't think that "Got it" is how I would respond if that was the message I was trying to convey. But that point alone is not the extent of my gripe here.
I also object to this because of overall the progression from ted. It begins with the ISO:
- Ted is presumably inspired to ISO Marmot because he is becoming a suspect.
- Ted ISOs Marmot and comes to the conclusion that he "seems like a villager."
- Ted asks a player he views as leading the charge against Marmot to explain her case; she suggests that Marmot and KZA had a potentially incriminating interaction.
- Ted acknowledges the case. Ted responds to the case by shifting his attention to KZA, expressing a willingness to vote for him.

It reads like Ted is interested in engaging in a discussion about the Marmot case at first in the interest (if he's a civilian) of developing his read further. But once he gets that case, his response feels unnatural: he does not push any further on the discussion about Marmot. He pivots instead to the other player who is mentioned in Alison's case, even though both Marmot and KZA are implicated in it.

And then there was this:
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:34 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:31 am no, but for real, apart from alison's explanation, why are people voting marmot?
What in the actual fuck?

Why do you give the faintest shit?
because he was one of my few isos that i've looked into and i came up with a slight town read and just don't see any reason to vote for him
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:58 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:50 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:45 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:42 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:41 am are you finding it unreasonable?
No not at all quite reasonable keep at it.
if you're trolling : how is it unreasonable?

if you're not trolling : reaction tests don't work on me
The mindset required for you to take issue with that wagon requires the following steps.

1. Need to ISO Marmot
2. Discovery that he is slightly townie
3. Observation that he has a wagon
4. Recognisation that it requires flagging

My issue is in point 3 and 4.

Problem the first. SPF and Michelle are not present to answer you. That is very apparent. So nobody currently wagoning rodent boy can even answer. Which makes your question an effort in posturing.

Problem the second. Who cares about someone having a 2 vote wagon containing people that may not even be up to date on the haps in a composition where there are multiple wagons greater than said number?
because he's being voted by people that usually have good reasons for votes and i wanna see what those reasons are

which is why i'm asking about it
I highlighted this exact progression in my Ted ISO at the start of the day, so I'm repeating myself here. But Ted starts from a position that reads to me as a protest against the Marmot votes; "Marmot is being voted for little to no reason." This point is reiterated in a separate post that Ted made near EoD, here. But once Mac starts grilling him over this gripe, Ted's position changes from the apparent protest, to "The people voting for Marmot usually have good reasons, so I am interested in hearing what they have to say." But I think that looks false. For one he will later go on to dismiss the argument against Marmot as "he's not doing much", which is not a good-faith rendering of what the case was at the time. Two, he had previously asked Alison for her case against Marmot and, when he received it, did not appear remotely interested in it.
I would also like to acknowledge Mac's original gripes in the moment here: Ted's posturing about Marmot may well be hollow given the timing of it. Marmot evidently only has two votes, and they are from two players who have not been in the thread for a while, and are not there at the moment. Kudos to Mac for bringing us this exchange.

That is my major gripe with Day 1 Ted. I did not love his Day 2 either. I thought his response to my pressure (both initially and a couple of hours ago) looked like it could be ted playing up the theatrics to appear like a civilian who is bothered by pressure (refer back to my experience with Ted in GoC 2019).

I have to go. I could still see a world in which ted is town, but I also feel overwhelmingly like he is my most concrete suspect. Nanook would be my second preference after him today, but I trust you all to make the correct decisions as we move word the deadline.
I didn't read this, but it looks well thought out.

[VOTE: VOTE TED] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:59 pm self-preserve with an lc vote

when i was the only person voting for lc

gjge
Your thoughts on nanook would be helpful.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 1748
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:05 pm
Hally wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:58 pm lc has claimed he targeted alison N1 and was roleblocked. but the only way he’d know he was roleblocked is if he’s an investigative role or a killing role. what villager targets alison with an investigative or killing action N1? iirc lc was suspicious of alison but like... really?

on the other hand, why openly claim he targeted alison and was roleblocked as a wolf? he could just... not do that
watcher? voyeur?
possibly. but he didn’t trust alison. doesn’t really make sense for him to target her with that
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:31 pm you guys are no fun

tsp lock mafia for not engaging in this experiment because he's scared!!!

[VOTE: tsp ] aubergine
are you catting? or what?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:17 pm
I didn't read this, but it looks well thought out.

[VOTE: VOTE TED] aubergine
Democracy in action
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

w/e, ted can die. glgl
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

you’re too serious about werewolf

it’s me going back to my counterwagon, except i made it in a joke form
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:31 pm you’re too serious about werewolf

it’s me going back to my counterwagon, except i made it in a joke form
yea, i don’t think i was a cat
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

The syndicate thinks everything is a cat.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i hope you at least have fun

Cuz i didn’t in my past 2 games
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

spf i have faith in you to carry if you’re a villager

that’s all
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

just a general question for everyone here:

if we assume for a moment that the consensus POE is 100% incorrect (ie: tedextr, nanook, TSP, al_sama are all villagers), where is the first place that you would look? who do you think we would be misclearing?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

tedxtr wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:34 pm spf i have faith in you to carry if you’re a villager

that’s all
i feel like this is a roundabout way of ATE'ing me but it's nice regardless
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:35 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:34 pm spf i have faith in you to carry if you’re a villager

that’s all
i feel like this is a roundabout way of ATE'ing me but it's nice regardless
lol, as if your vote would be the tiebreaker or something

it’s the truth
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

there’s a nonzero chance that ted is actually on the other team and is legitimately frustrated that he’s being buried for his association to marmot that actually doesn’t exist

i don’t know how likely this is but it would be funny
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Hally wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:37 pm there’s a nonzero chance that ted is actually on the other team and is legitimately frustrated that he’s being buried for his association to marmot that actually doesn’t exist

nah, just a villager
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:34 pm just a general question for everyone here:

if we assume for a moment that the consensus POE is 100% incorrect (ie: tedextr, nanook, TSP, al_sama are all villagers), where is the first place that you would look? who do you think we would be misclearing?
The Canucks
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:38 pm
Hally wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:37 pm there’s a nonzero chance that ted is actually on the other team and is legitimately frustrated that he’s being buried for his association to marmot that actually doesn’t exist

nah, just a villager
that’s also a legitimate possibility. sorry if that’s the case

Good lord what a predictable answer

Sloon going full on syndicate clique
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 557
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

LOL

Sloonei is teamed with TSP. He's going HARD against ted to save TSP.

Look at his ISO. Ctrl-F for TSP. Sloonei has never said much about TSP besides he looks all right or pretty good, and he's not teamed with Marmot.

[VOTE: tonystarkprime] aubergine But if you want Sloonei I am there.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I think ted is town. It's done. Tony-Sloonei team. Save ted.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:45 pm LOL

Look at his ISO. Ctrl-F for TSP. Sloonei has never said much about TSP besides he looks all right or pretty good, and he's not teamed with Marmot.

I hope so

It would alleviate my rage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:46 pm

I hope so

It would alleviate my rage
I believe you, bro. Don't let me down, and I promise to give you the exact same courtesy.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

this feels very out of nowhere
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 669
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

What if Long Con is right but Long Con and Ted are also teamed
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Hally wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:47 pm

he’s outing to save me, obviously
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

KZA wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:48 pm What if Long Con is right but Long Con and Ted are also teamed
LOL
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei is deliberately making a mountain out of a molehill with his ted case, JUST so folks like falcon will do what he did.
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 669
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Yeah I think it's a reasonable thought but the timing also weirded me out
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

My Sloonei suspicion??
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:48 pm Sloonei is deliberately making a mountain out of a molehill with his ted case, JUST so folks like falcon will do what he did.
would you bank the game on ted being town?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

KZA wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:48 pm

Yeah I think it's a reasonable thought but the timing also weirded me out
The timing was due to Sloonei's wallpost. I read it and said "this is bullshit" and went from there.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:49 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:48 pm Sloonei is deliberately making a mountain out of a molehill with his ted case, JUST so folks like falcon will do what he did.
spicy
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:49 pm
Absolutely not. I just believe he's town.

I'm really close to just saying LC is town tbh
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

actually it’s not that out of nowhere. lc said earlier he suspected sloonei more than ted
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

alright lc i changed my mind, you’re part of the villa crew
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”