Bluey: The Werewolf Game - Game Thread (Game Over- Mafia win)

Moderator: Community Team

Hoo?

Poll ended at Tue May 25, 2021 6:00 pm

Syn
No votes
Dizzy
25%
HK
No votes
Joe (spec dead etc.)
75%

Total votes: 8
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 197

Re: Bluey: The Werewolf Game - Game Thread (Day 2)

Post by Gavial »

Marmot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:30 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:23 pm what do your reads look like, marmot?

Town

DkKoba / Syn
Dyslexicon
Gavial
hollowkatt
Long Con
TonyStarkPrime

Scum

Invictus

POE

Alison / JaggedJimmyJay
falcon45ca
NANOOK
staypositivefriend

Why TF is Syn there and why TF are they higher then a confirmed tracker?!?
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:55 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:47 pm i feel that marmot's posts in this game have been fairly wolfy so far - his reads feel very cut and paste and i have not observed much depth of thought in his solving nor interest in putting the pieces of the game together

not married to that read, but that's how i currently feel
Can you explain what you mean by "cut and paste"?
marmot townread alison on d1 for "pushing for activity"

he townread dizzy for "reasonable reads and omgusing"

he echoed the agreement that falcon should be chopped on d1 because "alison said stuff about falcon that i agree with"

he scumread hollowkatt on d1 for believing that there was a wolf between invict and himself

his most recent POE has a disproportionate amount of townreads relative to the effort he's put into the game so far, and the fact that falcon was included in his POE despite already being dead indicates to me that marmot is not particularly in tune with this game

it is not impossible for a villager to have any of these reads, but i do not sense any underlying passion or internal consistency behind them - marmot's iso is a hodgepodge of lukewarm takes that primarily echo the already existing consensus

if i contrast that with his style of reading and scumhunting in a recent game we played together (congresss of vienna), i have some mild concern. one of the first reads that marmot outed in that game was a wallpost that analyzed my specific word choices in heavy detail while using previous meta as a crossreference - it was unique and thoughtful, and i have not felt any similar kind of energy from him yet in this game
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Marmot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:00 pm I think you mean copy-paste spf, unless you think I'm also deleting other people's reads in the process. :p
lol yeah that's the term i meant :P
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Gavial wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:06 pm Why TF is Syn there and why TF are they higher then a confirmed tracker?!?
I would especially appreciate your feedback on my DK/Invictus review on the previous page. :nicenod:
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:08 pm marmot townread alison on d1 for "pushing for activity"

he echoed the agreement that falcon should be chopped on d1 because "alison said stuff about falcon that i agree with"

he scumread hollowkatt on d1 for believing that there was a wolf between invict and himself

his most recent POE has a disproportionate amount of townreads relative to the effort he's put into the game so far, and the fact that falcon was included in his POE despite already being dead indicates to me that marmot is not particularly in tune with this game

it is not impossible for a villager to have any of these reads, but i do not sense any underlying passion or internal consistency behind them - marmot's iso is a hodgepodge of lukewarm takes that primarily echo the already existing consensus

if i contrast that with his style of reading and scumhunting in a recent game we played together (congresss of vienna), i have some mild concern. one of the first reads that marmot outed in that game was a wallpost that analyzed my specific word choices in heavy detail while using previous meta as a crossreference - it was unique and thoughtful, and i have not felt any similar kind of energy from him yet in this game

Thanks. @Marmot how do you feel about this description of your play so far? What do you think of SPF?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Gavial wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:06 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:30 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:23 pm what do your reads look like, marmot?

Town

DkKoba / Syn
Dyslexicon
Gavial
hollowkatt
Long Con
TonyStarkPrime

Scum

Invictus

POE

Alison / JaggedJimmyJay
falcon45ca
NANOOK
staypositivefriend

Why TF is Syn there and why TF are they higher then a confirmed tracker?!?

Calm down my friend
DK comes before Gavial in the alphabet, and you aren't a confirmed tracker, even if it's 99% probable you are

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Yes I was accidentally given the tracker role as Falcon was the real tracker but I accidentally got his role instead.
Totally! Lol.

No, I’m always 100% Tracker and I think you and JJJ are the scum team here or at least it’s most probable.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Interactions of Invictus and Dyslexicon

From Invictus

Invictius wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:59 pm [VOTE: dyslexicon] aubergine

Let's go with this. It feels right in the bones
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:43 am
Gavial wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:55 am Nah Fam this is a reach.
I’m with HC here.
It is a clear joke vote as its SoD1 aka Meme Phase.
I don’t Phraze actual scum reads with “GG EZ Game” nice try, that’s clearly a joke.
Am I clearly meant to shade marmot and be sus of a simple sheep during SoD? I’m just curious as to why he choose to do it when he did and what inspired him to do so.

my apologies, i ask a lot of questions;

why is it that her accusation caused you to react like this? you agreed with hallow(i think that was their username) about there being scum on the dizzy wagon immediately, but here you've backtracked as much as one can back track in saying that it doesn't mean much because it's the meme stage of the game. which is it, do you think there's scum on the dizzy wagon or are you just curious about his intentions. it can't be both.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:27 am
Alison wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:53 am I can't seem to search on that site and the UI is unusable so please summarize Dizzy's alignment and what he did before dying.
Dizzy did not play in that game. Sorry I've played with dizzy for like 2-3 years now, it's just marmot and nook that are new to me. If you'd like I could still summarize his meta, but I'll refrain from giving away anything in regards to how I differentiate his alignment obviously as he hasn't posted yet and that's kind of needless!
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:41 pm fwiw i also think dizzy is town and it's mostly based on energy and early involvement. if what he's saying about not playing for a bit is honest then that means his most recent game was on mafiacafe was when he was scum and prior to that game he was also scum a few times all in close proximity to one another and id assume another scum/wolf rand would have him coming out with low energy again(as he did in that last mafiacafe game) as he probably wouldn't be up for it.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:49 pm why would that bother me on page 1? i mean i think it's better to vote someone that is around as you can then at least engage, but choosing to vote someone that isn't around that early on in the game isn't exactly alignment indicative? i think youre kinda looking too much into it.

what do you think of dizzy's suspicions of you? cause i think im kinda feeling what he's saying, especially since you're trying to double down on it.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:24 pm okay well all of those kinda look the same:

strong town reads: dizzy/splints/spf
weaker town reads: alison/nook
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:05 pm I voted hollow for now as dizzy is already there and IT'S MORE FUN THIS WAY

anyway i'll be back in a bit.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:01 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:51 pm
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:41 pm fwiw i also think dizzy is town and it's mostly based on energy and early involvement. if what he's saying about not playing for a bit is honest then that means his most recent game was on mafiacafe was when he was scum and prior to that game he was also scum a few times all in close proximity to one another and id assume another scum/wolf rand would have him coming out with low energy again(as he did in that last mafiacafe game) as he probably wouldn't be up for it.
I super hate this read
People aren't robots and drawing scum a lot wears on them. I said the exact same thing about dizzy last game when he was scum.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:03 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:52 pm
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:49 pm not sure i like all the early town reads on me as it seems like it's becoming a trend and just a default one at that, especially since no one is really aware of my play and the one guy that is most familiar said to be somewhat cautious with it but no one reacted to that so hmmmm

seems to just be a safe echo read that some are making after others made it early on.
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:00 am
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:10 am
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:38 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:34 pm

why's that?
random naked vote on someone who hasn't posted, sheeped by someone else.
I've seen it happen where an early wagon gets started, even via meme votes, and that person never escapes poe even if the wagon completely dies that day
how else do you get out of the fluff stage of the game if wagons never start? this is strange to me. would you have essentially said this about any wagon that picked up 2 votes?
Did you miss the part where the wagon was started on a player that hadn't posted yet? And that didn't bother you at all?

why would that bother me on page 1? i mean i think it's better to vote someone that is around as you can then at least engage, but choosing to vote someone that isn't around that early on in the game isn't exactly alignment indicative? i think youre kinda looking too much into it.

what do you think of dizzy's suspicions of you? cause i think im kinda feeling what he's saying, especially since you're trying to double down on it.
I think it's weird that two people voted a zero poster and you seem fine with that. Do you have TMI that dizzy is town?
Well that's weird to me as it seems pretty standard early game lol.

Not sure what the tmi part is about, but my reads are often so great it seems like tmi so I can see it. ;D
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:17 am
Alison wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:12 am @Invictius Have you played with Dyslexicon before?
yes, and half a phase with marmot and 2 games with nook.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:26 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:18 am It feels like it's ages since I played mafia, but in reality it's probably just one month or something.

But I'm like really good at it. Super duper.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:30 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:26 am
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:38 amrandom naked vote on someone who hasn't posted, sheeped by someone else.
I've seen it happen where an early wagon gets started, even via meme votes, and that person never escapes poe even if the wagon completely dies that day
So in that scenario I would always be town?

This is super flawed thinking anyhow in so many ways. I don't think it's very meaningful in itself for any of the people involved.
i get the principle in theory, but im not really sure mafia actively tries making that happen or the action itself is scummy as much as it just happens naturally where someone builds up early and people struggle getting off and mafia can then also just stay on.

does it seem like forced involvement for you by hollow?

i also really like the name hollowkatt, but i keep saying HALLOW WATT in my head, idk why.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:40 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:48 am
hollowkatt wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 10:55 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:48 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:27 pm Bluey hands down the best kids show on TV in a long ass time
I'm also partial to gumball
gumball is good but it's not bluey good. I do also really like Daniel Tiger (but that's like easy mode), Word Girl, and Little Einsteins.
Oh god the little Einsteins, I have nightmares

Ducktales also deserves honorable mention
pinky and the brain and animaniacs >>>
Gavial wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:54 am
Alison wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:59 am "It was just a joke bro" isn't a convincing defense to me.
:shrug:
I mean I had more then just that and your case on me is based on thinking it’s not a joke when clearly it was.
what are your thoughts on alison thus far? And dyslexicon?
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:44 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:35 am
Gavial wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:01 amNo he’s Lock Town.
Get off them!
Nah I do what I want.

But to be real, Hollow hasn't said or done anything that makes me think they are any particular alignment. It's a shrug from me. Your read on Hollow is not mine, and I'm not convinced by the reasoning of it, which is also a subjective thing. But if Hollow is town (or not), I think I should be able to figure it out.
i dont like giving this away before it gets anywhere tho. why not wait and see?

Long Con wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:38 am Nanook, still posting about shows and not players?

what is our experience with them because based on my limited experience i dont think that would indicate much of anything.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:49 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:44 pm
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:39 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:24 pm Also technically salad but it’s fine in context
salad? like word salad?

im over-explaining everything because it's my first game and more often than not when you come into a new place while experienced you can look off to others youre unfamiliar with if you're just doing stuff and no one understands what you're doing.

what do you think of the 3 people i found scummy/out of the three who would you be most comfortable voting?
Salad is kind of a thing here - similar to how coffee tell is a thing from PerC. And both things have wandered off to other sites.

My understanding is that a salad is a scummy thing when people say "I'm suspicious of Dizzy, Hally, Belzy and mayyybe Thunal." <-- Typical example. Just listing up names, generally with a maybe at the end, without explanation. I don't really know the significance or thought behind it, and I think it's very context dependent. Some players tend to just list reads like that in any case imo. Just like some people tends to coffee tell in general as either alignment.

In any case, what you did wasn't even a salad imo. Cause you listed all the names and coloured the once you had a reason to clear. Which is quite different in my mind.

How's that for over explaining? =p
coffee tell makes sense.

i have no idea what this means. i guess with no context given it can be scummy, but i do my lists as more of a recap and the reads themselves are in my posts.
Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:04 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:57 am
DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:42 am i guess this is where i reveal why i townread longcon, and the simple reason is, they intiated a vote on me, and thats usually town indicative to me. i guess its not really a good reason but also i think their intentions were towny. they were a very easy mislim in my last game with them.
This reasoning doesn't hold up for me at all. And I am considering voting LC. He's not a town read in a sea of town or mild town reads.
yes this is it.

essentially town points are a thing. if youre in the thread and you do stuff that makes you towny then TOWN POINTS. obviously scum can do towny things too, but generally speaking if a bunch of people are looking towny and some people have been around and just haven't then i think it's best to remove from there as it helps with POE because eventually those towny points lead to people just being lock town and making the game easy to solve.

there is no real big case or anything, it's just the best move for POE and the read itself comes from POE.
Invictius wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 6:42 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:54 pm Koba/spf - there could be a link there. If I'm not mistaken spf gave an awkwardly long response answering something about Koba. Could be some energy between them. /for later.
spf has looked mostly town tho?
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:01 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:01 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:10 pm Current quick takes.

Alison is town for pushing for activity.
Dizzy is town for reasonable reads and OMGUSing. Good luck surviving til Day 2 Dizzy.
I am town because my rolecard says so.
oof, i don't like this post. do you think that alison would not push to make the game more active as a wolf? would dizzy not have "reasonable reads" as a wolf? this feels like a fairly surface level analysis
I disliked the post for other, maybe self centered reasons. Those being I was more active than Alison and had overlapping thoughts as dizzy yet Marmot didn't mention me at all
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:20 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:40 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:29 pm
I super hate this read
Why?
cause it's weaksauce and easy to make and incredibly hard to determine if it's faked or not. While there are some people (yours truly) who would appear "drained" after a string of wolf rands I don't think that's universal enough to say "player x has vim and vigor and therefore is town"
I'm fairly confident it's true for dizzy again considering it held up last time he was scum which was the game before this
Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:22 am Idk if I should be concerned or happy with the amount of overlap I have with dizzy as it could mean we're on the PERFECT TRACK or on the PEEFECT TRACK TO DOOM.

Still waiting for one more town tell from him to be completely certain

This is not comprehensive despite being massive, and it's not entirely in order -- the Dizzys are separate from the Dyslexicons in the mentions. The most obvious emerging note here is that Invictus was very aware of the existence of Dyslexicon. He's in half Invictus's posts. That on its own power tends to speak well of a player -- inordinate forced attention is not the same as abject stardom within an ISO. This looks like the latter. That opening vote dump on Dizzy looks almost gratuitously wifom. I'll refrain from going too far with that.

Orange: I connect these two disparate posts because I think they bear a thematic similarity -- each reflects a different expression of confidence that I tend to associate with pocketing. The first one is the prototype piggyback -- Thank you mister civilian for helping me to shade Long Con. The second one in the last post is generic mock-paranoia that mafia members love to post about overtly trustworthy players. Dizzy would seem to fit that archetype here, and I think this looks good for him.

~~~

From Dyslexicon

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:36 am
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:14 am
Alison wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:45 am The point is that Gavial is infamous for having insane troll logic and I think this is because he simply views the game in a very twisty and strange way that is far removed from everyone else's when he is town. His play this game seems much more orthodox and I believe this is a symptom of him trying to mimic "normal" townies.
im assuming youve played with seanzie, is it kinda similar ot that?
Wait, you aren't Plat, are you? :omg:
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:38 am
Alison wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:12 am @Invictius Have you played with Dyslexicon before?
You are Plat. This makes me have a big happy and it makes more sense. Ignore the bish you don't know me, cause you do =p

Did you finally rand scum this game? I hope so for your sake, but for me I hope you're town. :beer:
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:40 am
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:39 amthis still doesn't make much sense to me because there's no reasoning attached to my vote so he's not really sheeping anything at all so to look into at all doesn't make sense.

UNLESS IT'S A REACTION TEST.

those are fun

is it a reaction test? does me asking about it ruin it?
Marmot can answer for himself, but in my mind, just doing things cause is definitely well within marmot's play style (same for me), so jumping on a vote at start of day cause why not is expected and also without much deep meaning. It would probably happen more often than not.

We should also talk about how Alison is scum.
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:41 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:44 am invictus town too
In my experience, that is too early to say. But if I was to say, I would say yeah honestly probably
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:45 am
Alison wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:53 am I can't seem to search on that site and the UI is unusable so please summarize Dizzy's alignment and what he did before dying.
I wasn't in that game.

Me and Invictus (who I may call Plat unless people yell at me for it) have played a lot. I think I've been town in almost all the games we've played together, and so has Plat (except one). On PerC I've randed mafia three times in a row now, but Plat only played D1 in one of them.

Plat can probably read me better than most people, possibly by a good margin.
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:07 am SPF is probably town. I like her town reads, I like all her thoughts, I like that she doesn't try to be flashy or project town too much. Good content without shoving it in our faceses.

Had a feeling Tony was town for his first post. Just seemed like something he said because he felt it necessary (from a town perspective), not because he felt he needed to say something (in which case maybe he would've felt the need to say more too). Maybe this is thin, but that's what I got.

I'm pretty ok with Invictus so far. But it's not like I feel I should trust him immediately, which I already have expressed.

---

Don't know about anybody else. Alison, I don't really see where she is coming from with her Gavial read. I also felt she could've waited in any case. I don't have a read on Alison, don't quite remember how I've felt in other games with her.
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:36 pm
Alison wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:16 am I feel okay about Dizzy, SPF and Invictius.
Probably quite correct. I certainly hope.
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:39 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:00 amDid you miss the part where the wagon was started on a player that hadn't posted yet? And that didn't bother you at all?
Why did that bother you? I've probably seen that happen in 50-60-70 games. It's a big non issue to me. :shrug2:

Invictus and Marmot just voted me because they love me. Or it's flirting. Pretty sure, one of those.
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:45 pm
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:30 pmi get the principle in theory, but im not really sure mafia actively tries making that happen or the action itself is scummy as much as it just happens naturally where someone builds up early and people struggle getting off and mafia can then also just stay on.

i also really like the name hollowkatt, but i keep saying HALLOW WATT in my head, idk why.
I don't know if it's forced involvement. But I struggle to see an issue with it at all, myself. Like, two lone votes that means nothing. It's hardly a wagon. I hardly am going to struggle with that. I don't know why he'd expect me to. Feels pretty reachy to me. So I want to hear more about why it was/is an issue to Hollow, and just more content or opinions from him in general.
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:50 pm
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:44 pmi dont like giving this away before it gets anywhere tho. why not wait and see?
Yeah, I don't like it either, but that was for Gavial. I just engaged with him in an honest way, cause I thought that was more important. In any case, Hollow is probably hardly going to flinch from a vote, so I just let that go. And that said, now that Hollow is kind of doubling down on the two vote random wagon thing, I'm still left with questions and furrowed brows. So he can flinch about that instead.
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:58 pm
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:35 pmi wish.

it's been MONTHS. MONTHS. i've drawn scum 5 times across 2 sites since 2019(not including reps/cults, including reps it's 8).

the rand gods hate me. it's either non-stop town or non-stop scum on end.
I pretty much believe this. Bless you.
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:10 pm
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:07 pm I like Alison too, mostly for having 3 town reads early on and because solving via town reads >>>>
Ok, but this is very much a be careful!-player. Just so you know. But she's also good as town. :beer:
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:14 pm
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:04 pmI do like the general thought process and intent! You can be given a town read too.
Yes. Invictus should be town here.

I'm ok with my vote on Hollow for now.
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:29 pm Alison
DkKoba
falcon45ca
Fingersplints
Gavial
Hollowkatt
Invictus
Long Con
Marmot
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Staypositivefriend
tonystarkprime

Colors/early feels. Blue is for fun to think about. No real scum reads, much because it's early D1 and I don't make my mind up easily.
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:44 pm
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:39 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:24 pm Also technically salad but it’s fine in context
salad? like word salad?

im over-explaining everything because it's my first game and more often than not when you come into a new place while experienced you can look off to others youre unfamiliar with if you're just doing stuff and no one understands what you're doing.

what do you think of the 3 people i found scummy/out of the three who would you be most comfortable voting?
Salad is kind of a thing here - similar to how coffee tell is a thing from PerC. And both things have wandered off to other sites.

My understanding is that a salad is a scummy thing when people say "I'm suspicious of Dizzy, Hally, Belzy and mayyybe Thunal." <-- Typical example. Just listing up names, generally with a maybe at the end, without explanation. I don't really know the significance or thought behind it, and I think it's very context dependent. Some players tend to just list reads like that in any case imo. Just like some people tends to coffee tell in general as either alignment.

In any case, what you did wasn't even a salad imo. Cause you listed all the names and coloured the once you had a reason to clear. Which is quite different in my mind.

How's that for over explaining? =p
I super hate this read
Why?
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:23 am
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:40 pmcause it's weaksauce and easy to make and incredibly hard to determine if it's faked or not. While there are some people (yours truly) who would appear "drained" after a string of wolf rands I don't think that's universal enough to say "player x has vim and vigor and therefore is town"
Alright. I don't think it's the best reasoning myself tbh. But I also feel that it's not a good write up of Invictus's actual read on me, but that's just me filling out blanks which I tend to do (maybe too much). What I'm trying to say is that I don't think it's weird for Invictus to town read me here if he's town. And I do hate playing as mafia, but I always try hard.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:17 am Invictus is a town read for me. We're on the same wavelength.

[SNIP]

Strong town: Fingers
Town: Invictus, DdK
Probably town: Spf, Gavial
Mild town: Marmot, Nanook
Meh but not scummy perhaps: Falcon, Hollow, Tony
Meh: Alison, LC

For now.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:58 pm Invictus is that shroom. It all makes sense now. :mafia:
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:43 pm Not much time

I'm honestly a bit uninspired, sorry.

I haven't read back and forth between Invictus and HK as I think they are probably both town. I will read it at some point though, just don't have the time.

One thing I found mildly suspicious from LC was how he reacted to my vote. He was more upset about it being a "lazy vote" and that he didn't deserve it above Nanook. I read that as more of a scum perspective, and I know LC have felt like he doesn't deserve suspicion as scum before because he hasn't "done anything wrong". That post also didn't have any other value that I could find. Still not confident in LC as scum here though. He's pretty frantic.

Alison not being here is a bummer.

Spf is pretty chill this game. I'm not totally convinced actually. I liked her getting right to sorting in the beginning, but it's gotten weaker after that.

Same for me probably. Less sure than ever, but that's ok.

Falcon is the meh-est chop. He hasn't posted anything really. If he flips town it's like ....ok?
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 5:29 am
Gavial wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:20 pm Ah fuck it yeah I was fake claiming my green check on Invictius, I just wanted them to seem safe so they would perform the Mafia kill and they did.

I HARD CLAIM TRACKER WITH RED ON INVIC
Good targeting then. I do wish you did this later in the day, so he had all day to post thinking he wasn't outed. Maybe consider that next time. :beer:
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 5:30 am
Gavial wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:24 pm This also makes Dizzy Town because INVIC was clearly trying to pocket them.
How dares he. There will be slapping.
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 5:35 am
Invictius wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:16 pmBecause I shot there too. I'm the vig.
Tough break to be outed this way. :hug:
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 5:37 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:22 pm well w/e, i don't care if this dude wants to fish my role out. i CC vig. i did not shoot last night

you can go into anti-spew now
You 100 % didn't need to do this. Plat would never shoot Finger there. Oh well.

There's probably some overlap here with the previous spoiler just by sheer volume. The prevailing theme here is oops. Dizzy stood pretty strongly in Invictus's corner up until the point he was outed. Wrong happens, so that doesn't have to be a huge issue. What's important to me is 1) why that read developed and 2) how Dizzy responded when the read was revealed to be an oops. First, it looks to me like the read was founded largely in meta -- once Dizzy realized who Invictus is, it became evident that his expectations for him became more specific and more clear -- and Invictus met those standards, to his credit. Meta clouds as much as it helps, and I am inclined to believe the most likely explanation is that Dizzy ate up the pocket. Oops. His response to Invictus being outed is rather subdued and looks rather like I would expect my own town post to look under the same circumstances -- once you know you're wrong you just shrug and roll with the punches. I kinda think there'd be more oh my god how could I have been so wrong theatrics from a mafia Dizzy there. Take the wifom as far as you will.

~~~

Conclusion

I don't think Dyslexicon is a likely teammate of Invictus. It isn't necessarily a doubtless slam dunk, but I don't think I care about that right now. Town read.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 125

Post by Syn »

marmot are you trying to imply invictius got outed by two separate fake claims lol

ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:12 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:08 pm marmot townread alison on d1 for "pushing for activity"

Thanks. @Marmot how do you feel about this description of your play so far? What do you think of SPF?

I think it's pretty off-base. I've offered reasons why I think all of my townreads are town. Some of them might be similar to or agreements with what's been said already.

Also, there's no formula out there that says you have to contribute x amount of content to have y amount of townreads.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:22 pm I think it's pretty off-base. I've offered reasons why I think all of my townreads are town. Some of them might be similar to or agreements with what's been said already.

Also, there's no formula out there that says you have to contribute x amount of content to have y amount of townreads.
What do you think of SPF?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Gavial wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:16 pm Yes I was accidentally given the tracker role as Falcon was the real tracker but I accidentally got his role instead.
Totally! Lol.

No, I’m always 100% Tracker and I think you and JJJ are the scum team here or at least it’s most probable.

There are two cases where it isn't true

1) You're scum and you know a tracker exists, and you bussed a teammate to try to get the real tracker to out themselves.
2) There is no tracker in the game, you're still scum, but you fake-claim tracker, knowing that there are two other PRs that are not a tracker, but neither would know you're lying.

I agree that they're both extremely unlikely, and I firmly believe you are the tracker, I'm just acknowledging these possibilities.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:24 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:22 pm I think it's pretty off-base. I've offered reasons why I think all of my townreads are town. Some of them might be similar to or agreements with what's been said already.

I'm of the current mindset that you and SPF are performing a good cop/bad cop operation as the final two mafia. I'm not tied to this idea, but it's the feeling I get right now.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Syn wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:20 pm marmot are you trying to imply invictius got outed by two separate fake claims lol

I apparently have falcon in my POE, so you probably shouldn't listen to me. :p

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:26 pm

I'm of the current mindset that you and SPF are performing a good cop/bad cop operation as the final two mafia. I'm not tied to this idea, but it's the feeling I get right now.
That's quite a specific assertion. What about the present dialogue, or about whatever, makes you believe we're doing that?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

JJJ never makes it to F6/F5.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Marmot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:22 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:12 pm

I think it's pretty off-base. I've offered reasons why I think all of my townreads are town. Some of them might be similar to or agreements with what's been said already.

the reasons that i gave for your townreads in this posts were direct quotes from your ISO, but the description is "off base"? how so?

this response has a lack of charitability to my perspective that i find wolfy as well
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:27 pm

That's quite a specific assertion. What about the present dialogue, or about whatever, makes you believe we're doing that?

SPF made an accusation that is inaccurate, while you're attempting to engage in dialogue with.

You're also both in my POE

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Gavial wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:28 pm

JJJ never makes it to F6/F5.

If by "never makes it to F6/F5" you mean that he gets yeeted before then (or NK'd for being supatown) than I agree.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Okay Marmot. I'd prefer to let you do what you do than continue interrogating you, so do your Marmot things. :nicenod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Gavial wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:28 pm JJJ never makes it to F6/F5.
I understand that you suspect my slot and that's fine. I really would appreciate your feedback on my analyses though, especially those about your suspects -- you're in a uniquely strong position and I value that perspective. If you're going to suspect me then so be it, but it'd be super to get your takes.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:29 pm the reasons that i gave for your townreads in this posts were direct quotes from your ISO, but the description is "off base"? how so?

this response has a lack of charitability to my perspective that i find wolfy as well

You made the statement that my reads are "hodgepodge of lukewarm takes that primarily echo the already existing consensus"

You used the word hodgepodge, that is an uncharitable word right there. It suggests that I haven't thought about my reads (which despite my brain fart with falcon, I have)

Also, is there an issue with my reads being similar to the consensus, even if I came to them in a different manner?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@staypositivefriend do you disagree with any of my reads specifically?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

staypositivefriend
Hitman

Marmot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:36 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:29 pm the reasons that i gave for your townreads in this posts were direct quotes from your ISO, but the description is "off base"? how so?

You made the statement that my reads are "hodgepodge of lukewarm takes that primarily echo the already existing consensus"

You used the word hodgepodge, that is an uncharitable word right there. It suggests that I haven't thought about my reads (which despite my brain fart with falcon, I have)

Also, is there an issue with my reads being similar to the consensus, even if I came to them in a different manner?
do you feel that the depth of thought that you've put into your reads is reflected in the way that you've posted in this thread? is it possible for town!SPF to reasonably believe that you have put a lot of thought into your reads based on the ones that you have outed so far?

if the answer is "no", then why do you feel that my perspective is uncharitable/scummy?

if the answer is "yes", then what am i missing that will help me see the thought you've put into this game?

no particular issue with your reads being consensus - i would just be more likely to lend credibility to your reads being authentic if i felt that your reads had a level of spiciness/uniqueness to them
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I prefer correct reads to spicy reads.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

staypositivefriend
Hitman

Marmot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:38 pm @staypositivefriend do you disagree with any of my reads specifically?
i disagree with nanook being in your POE - i intend to ISO nanook before i commit myself to this read, but i feel that his posting on an individual level ~and~ the way that invicitus interacted with him makes him come off looking fairly villagery

i also disagree with me being in your POE - for obvious reasons :P

i would not personally have TSP in my list of townreads yet - i need to see more from him and i have felt underwhelmed by his content so far
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Marmot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:41 pm I prefer correct reads to spicy reads.
reads can still be spicy even if theyre consensus - like, if you had a super unique and wild reason to scumread the alison slot based on a heavily detailed infograph psychoanalyzing their interactions with invictius, i would find it villagery even if your read is a "consensus" read. the issue is that your reads feel relatively barebones to me
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I think that town!SPF could look at my ISO, see that I explained every single one of my townreads at some point (except for Gavial, but that needs no explanation), and not come away with the idea that they're just a hodgepodge of random reads that also happened to be the consensus.

You don't appear to disagree with my reads, nor have you questioned me about any of them or where they come from. You seem more interested in me viewing you as town, and shading me as scum, then you do in hearing my take.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

staypositivefriend
Hitman

Marmot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:45 pm I think that town!SPF could look at my ISO, see that I explained every single one of my townreads at some point (except for Gavial, but that needs no explanation), and not come away with the idea that they're just a hodgepodge of random reads that also happened to be the consensus.

You don't appear to disagree with my reads, nor have you questioned me about any of them or where they come from. You seem more interested in me viewing you as town, and shading me as scum, then you do in hearing my take.
well, you can know that i looked at your ISO to examine your reads, since the initial post i made explaining my read on you had direct quotes from your ISO. i have looked into the reasons why you have the townreads you do, and that is the exact issue - the reads feel like reads that any wolf that has autopilot mode set to "ON" would make. i am looking for signs of authentic solving or hunting from you, and i have not seen any of them yet

that does not mean that you're a wolf, and that's why i'm trying to engage w/you in a good faith way and keeping an open mind about your slot, so that we actually can find each other if we're both villagers
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I admit that I've played today on auto-pilot since we've already got a wolf on the chopping block.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:48 pm I admit that I've played today on auto-pilot since we've already got a wolf on the chopping block.
It'd be an understandable instinct in a game that eternally makes us all want to take naps, but this is a better time than ever to find the mafia team. We get a one cycle head start on a mafia flip.

Let's take advantage of that gang.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

staypositivefriend
Hitman

marmot, could you please explain your townread on TSP? he's a slot i've been struggling to read, so maybe we can reach some common ground there
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 203
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Unironically want to scumread Jay for not giving me meh interaction analysis
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:58 pm Unironically want to scumread Jay for not giving me meh interaction analysis
what

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Interactions of Invictus and hollowkatt

From Invictus

Invictius wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:48 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:09 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:09 pm

[VOTE: Dyslexicon] aubergine

Agree 100%
probs one wolf in here
What makes you say that? I'm town, should I vote Marmot? Why or why not

Agree 100%
probs one wolf in here
why's that?
how else do you get out of the fluff stage of the game if wagons never start? this is strange to me. would you have essentially said this about any wagon that picked up 2 votes?
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:26 am
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:39 am

Agree 100%
probs one wolf in here
found the wolf
[VOTE: invictius] aubergine
you didnt answer my question. so sad.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:30 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:26 am
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:38 amrandom naked vote on someone who hasn't posted, sheeped by someone else.
So in that scenario I would always be town?

This is super flawed thinking anyhow in so many ways. I don't think it's very meaningful in itself for any of the people involved.
i get the principle in theory, but im not really sure mafia actively tries making that happen or the action itself is scummy as much as it just happens naturally where someone builds up early and people struggle getting off and mafia can then also just stay on.

Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:44 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:35 am
Gavial wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:01 amNo he’s Lock Town.
Get off them!
Nah I do what I want.

But to be real, Hollow hasn't said or done anything that makes me think they are any particular alignment. It's a shrug from me. Your read on Hollow is not mine, and I'm not convinced by the reasoning of it, which is also a subjective thing. But if Hollow is town (or not), I think I should be able to figure it out.
i dont like giving this away before it gets anywhere tho. why not wait and see?

Long Con wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:38 am Nanook, still posting about shows and not players?

what is our experience with them because based on my limited experience i dont think that would indicate much of anything.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:49 pm not sure i like all the early town reads on me as it seems like it's becoming a trend and just a default one at that, especially since no one is really aware of my play and the one guy that is most familiar said to be somewhat cautious with it but no one reacted to that so hmmmm

seems to just be a safe echo read that some are making after others made it early on.

Agree 100%
probs one wolf in here
why's that?
Did you miss the part where the wagon was started on a player that hadn't posted yet? And that didn't bother you at all?

why would that bother me on page 1? i mean i think it's better to vote someone that is around as you can then at least engage, but choosing to vote someone that isn't around that early on in the game isn't exactly alignment indicative? i think youre kinda looking too much into it.

Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:56 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:06 am

Agree 100%
probs one wolf in here
found the wolf
I figure that's' a pretty good answer
it wasn't tho

if you do scum read me, what do you think of the people town reading me? do you find any of the town reads on my suspicious? do you make teams when you scumhunt or do you just find individuals scummy and not worry about making teams out of the people you suspect?
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:22 pm Alison
DkKoba
Dyslexicon
falcon45ca
Fingersplints
Gavial
Hollowkatt
Long Con
Marmot
Staypositivefriend
tonystarkprime

this is disappointingly less than i thought.

still a good start!

i dont include scum reads on my lists, but im more than happy to clarify who those are if anyone asks. particularly i dont like gavial, hollow, or koba right now and will vote among those 3.

if anyone thinks this is too many town reads, there's also a lot of town compared to scum! i like to solve via town reads and creating a poe to find scum. for the most part my town reads are pretty consistently good so it works well for me.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:05 pm I voted hollow for now as dizzy is already there and IT'S MORE FUN THIS WAY

anyway i'll be back in a bit.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:58 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:45 pm
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:35 pm
You are Plat. This makes me have a big happy and it makes more sense. Ignore the bish you don't know me, cause you do =p

Did you finally rand scum this game? I hope so for your sake, but for me I hope you're town. :beer:
i wish.

it's been MONTHS. MONTHS. i've drawn scum 5 times across 2 sites since 2019(not including reps/cults, including reps it's 8).

I had a streak of 25 games where my rands were 12 town, 12 scum, and one third party. At one point I had 8 scum rands in a row, that was rough.
Do you like being scum more than town?
That's rough.

I like to be town mostly and then win as scum for all the dumb shit and dumb accusations people said to me when I was town.

What do you think of your wagon? Anyone stand out to you as particularly scummy, why?
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:01 pm
I super hate this read
People aren't robots and drawing scum a lot wears on them. I said the exact same thing about dizzy last game when he was scum.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:03 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:52 pm

why's that?

I think it's weird that two people voted a zero poster and you seem fine with that. Do you have TMI that dizzy is town?
Well that's weird to me as it seems pretty standard early game lol.

Not sure what the tmi part is about, but my reads are often so great it seems like tmi so I can see it. ;D
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:20 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:40 pm
I super hate this read
Why?
cause it's weaksauce and easy to make and incredibly hard to determine if it's faked or not. While there are some people (yours truly) who would appear "drained" after a string of wolf rands I don't think that's universal enough to say "player x has vim and vigor and therefore is town"
I'm fairly confident it's true for dizzy again considering it held up last time he was scum which was the game before this
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:32 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:21 pm
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:01 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:01 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:10 pm Current quick takes.

Alison is town for pushing for activity.
Dizzy is town for reasonable reads and OMGUSing. Good luck surviving til Day 2 Dizzy.
I am town because my rolecard says so.
oof, i don't like this post. do you think that alison would not push to make the game more active as a wolf? would dizzy not have "reasonable reads" as a wolf? this feels like a fairly surface level analysis
I disliked the post for other, maybe self centered reasons. Those being I was more active than Alison and had overlapping thoughts as dizzy yet Marmot didn't mention me at all
does that mean you wolfread marmot?
Leaning that way yes.

Ddk's frustration with nook reads Towny with me because the game I just played with nook had 3 separate townies all get frustrated in a similar fashion to nook(including me), altho that's not enough to really change my read on him. I'd still like to see one of their scum games for cross comparison.

I don't really understand hollow's play at all and I think his accusations against me are kinda bad, but the sheer tunneling gives me town vibes. Not sure why they're so persistent on scum reading and voting me while being tied as the leading wagon, but not shifting their attention over to ddk or even really going at them reads well because they're not overly concerned, at least not yet, with self pres. Unless I guess they could both be scum, but I'd assume they'd at least distance in that case.

I continued to like SPF's posting, seem rather carefree and town to me.

Flint kinda vibed town in my read back too but nothing concrete there.

Not really sure I like long con thus far as it feels like they're just coasting by letting day play out. If both wagons are town it would be good to look back on as it would make sense for scum to just sit back and wait in that case.
Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:47 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:25 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:06 am I have been thinking about Hollow. I mildly expected him to be more resistant to votes and pushing, as either alignment really. He tends to be more aggressive and loud in my experience. This relative apathy is [a thing that I think about]. I could read it multiple ways, but it's not scummy in itself. What I do feel is that he's given very few actual stances that shows he's deeply solving or perhaps just shows that he has any reads he's convinced of. I'd really like to see more solving from @hollowkatt
What happened in the mu game? I'm not sure there's ever a good reason for that lesson. People can be bad at mafia and lynch you when they shouldn't for particularly poor reasons but that doesn't exactly justify trying less.

my last game on MU taught me being a tryhard and investing energy into a game is dumb. My last couple games here, and an off-site game on TheOrg are more indicative of my style now. I'll get around to some solving.. eventually
Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:52 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:30 pm
Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:22 am Idk if I should be concerned or happy with the amount of overlap I have with dizzy as it could mean we're on the PERFECT TRACK or on the PEEFECT TRACK TO DOOM.

Do you legit thing Dizzy could be fooling you?

no, but there's no reason to stop solving someone because you town read them because that's how you lose.
Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:55 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:44 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:27 am So there should be like 8-9 hours before day end, yes?

I'm heading out the door just now, but I'll be around at day end and in good time before.

I'm not clear on what @fingersplints suspicion on Koba is. To me it looks like more personality clash. If this is not the case, I would love a recap of why that is the vote.

I don't remember why anyone who's voting Falcon is. I think Koba voted him in relation to Falcon jumping on the Koba wagon, but that's it.

@Alison Where are you? Weren't you complaining about no solving and no content?

@hollowkatt Are you happy with your Invictus vote? If so, how are you going to convince us that he's scum here?

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I'm inferring that your vote on Tony is both game plow and lack of town read. If there's more to it, please share?

In general, we need to come together and make a decision here. I'm on Long Con now. He doesn't have that much content. I'm not married to my vote. Does anyone have good suggestions, who is the most likely to flip scum, why?
I am happy with my invictus vote! I'll do some quotehacks ISO work later to prove it
looking forward to the iso, i love being iso'd.

that said, why can't you elaborate on your read on me without an iso?
Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:33 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:27 pm Yes. I’m just forgetful of what/who/why in regards to the hollowkatt suspicion. I think I was focused on the DkK thing when it was going on.
fair enough.

i was also on the dizzy wagon and i unvoted mostly due to their persistent tunneling of me even while facing a heavy wagon. going against the grain and sticking to it even while tied with another poster(at the time dkk, they both had 4) is usually a town look as id expect scum to go more in a self-pres mentality. they didn't even bring up dkk when they could have.

i did mention that it could be due to them being teammates and not wanting to sink one another so early on, but for now i doubt that as i think distancing would be the optimal play in that scenario but it's possible.

i think dizzy is still kinda somewhat suspect of them, but just thought long con is more in his poe? i could be wrong there.
Invictius wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 6:42 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 6:41 pm @Invictius you still owe me words on LC btw
wat?

i laid out my reasoning for wanting to vote lc multiple times if that's what youre asking for. it's getting a bit redundant so ill just find it.

Orange: There's a caught for the wrong reasons character to this moment, like Invictus is taken a back and perhaps irritated to be getting shit already over something he expected to be innocuous -- RVS voting. That'd be decent for hollowkatt. There's a similar spirit from a different direction in Invictus's orange response to Dizzy -- he'd set a trajectory to maintain a negative view of hollowkatt and is almost visibly annoyed to encounter even NAI-level resistance.

Yellow: Invictus was happy to attribute his suspicion of hollowkatt to Dizzy. If this is meant to be distancing that'd be an unusual way to neuter its effectiveness.

Purple: Heh, Invictus made a salad. :goofp: Hollow's included in it alongside two others, Gavial and DK. Those who care about "rule of three" might find this to be of interest. I don't care about that.

Cyan: This bit feels disarming, or like something meant to disarm. Hollowkatt has been a pest for Invictus to this point, and I get the impression he is trying to cool that down.

~~~

From hollowkatt

Agree 100%
probs one wolf in here
found the wolf
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:35 pm
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:58 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:45 pm
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:35 pm

i wish.

I had a streak of 25 games where my rands were 12 town, 12 scum, and one third party. At one point I had 8 scum rands in a row, that was rough.
Do you like being scum more than town?
That's rough.

I like to be town mostly and then win as scum for all the dumb shit and dumb accusations people said to me when I was town.

What do you think of your wagon? Anyone stand out to you as particularly scummy, why?
my wagon is eh. I thought SPFs vote and subsequent post showed some self-consciousness but I don't have a good frame of reference to think about that in.
Dizzys vote is shrug, yours is omgus, and marmot I haven't thought about at all
hollowkatt wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:30 pm

Do you legit thing Dizzy could be fooling you?
hollowkatt wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:44 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:27 am So there should be like 8-9 hours before day end, yes?

I'm heading out the door just now, but I'll be around at day end and in good time before.

I'm not clear on what @fingersplints suspicion on Koba is. To me it looks like more personality clash. If this is not the case, I would love a recap of why that is the vote.

I don't remember why anyone who's voting Falcon is. I think Koba voted him in relation to Falcon jumping on the Koba wagon, but that's it.

@Alison Where are you? Weren't you complaining about no solving and no content?

@hollowkatt Are you happy with your Invictus vote? If so, how are you going to convince us that he's scum here?

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I'm inferring that your vote on Tony is both game plow and lack of town read. If there's more to it, please share?

In general, we need to come together and make a decision here. I'm on Long Con now. He doesn't have that much content. I'm not married to my vote. Does anyone have good suggestions, who is the most likely to flip scum, why?
I am happy with my invictus vote! I'll do some quotehacks ISO work later to prove it
hollowkatt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 6:41 pm @Invictius you still owe me words on LC btw
hollowkatt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:07 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:20 pm Ah fuck it yeah I was fake claiming my green check on Invictius, I just wanted them to seem safe so they would perform the Mafia kill and they did.

I HARD CLAIM TRACKER WITH RED ON INVIC
Lol nice

hollowkatt wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:51 pm Invictus ISO
Opens with naked vote on dizzy with no posts saying it feels right in his bones. Probably not a big deal?
Marmot sheeps him there, Gavial comments on the marmot post asking why marmot is sheeping. Instead of waiting/allowing marmot to answer invictus jumps in, asks if marmot doesn't sheep, then asks gavial if it means anything to him.

I found that exchange weird b/c like first of all it's not invictus that's being questioned here, marmot is, and the way invictus presents the question is just wtf? He also never follows up with gavial on this that I have seen.
Invictius wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:47 pm
Gavial wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 10:14 pm

Agree 100%
Yo Marmot.
Why you sheeping?
Does Marmot not sheep? Does it mean anything to you
I comment on that same quote chain saying there's a wolf in the set invictus/marmot based on those two votes being on zero poster dizzy and here's his response:

Agree 100%
probs one wolf in here
He wants to know why I said that, and then immediately says he's town and asks me if I think he should vote marmot why/why not. This doesn't feel like a townie exchange to me, it's like a gish gallop almost. Spew a few things out and move on while I have to process what he's looking for and continue presenting arguments if I think there's anything of value there.

If he's town why doesn't he want to actually engage there with what I'm thinking instead of immediately pressing on whether or not he should be voting marmot.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:12 am
Alison wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:42 am Gavial's reads are too sane for him to be town.

I'm not joking.
they asked marmot why they were sheeping in the first 30 posts of the game. if that's sane what is gavial's insane reads?
Still circling around that same exchange, functionally, only this time it's Alison that he's engaging with. I'm not sure what to make of this, gavial at the time was, well gavial. I've only ever seen gavial town so I have no idea if his wolf game is similar to his town game or not.
I think it's reasonable to ask why marmot is sheeping and don't see how that's an insane thing to be asking.

His early game has quite a few posts where he asks questions and then moves on, as if he doesn't really care about the answer to the question, just that he's asked it and it looks good.
Nothing there is truly wolf indicative, but it's not reading townie to me.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:39 am
Gavial wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:52 am
Invictius wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:47 pm

Agree 100%
Yo Marmot.
Why you sheeping?
Does Marmot not sheep? Does it mean anything to you
Well clearly he does because he’s doing it.
I’m just asking why.
this still doesn't make much sense to me because there's no reasoning attached to my vote so he's not really sheeping anything at all so to look into at all doesn't make sense.

UNLESS IT'S A REACTION TEST.

those are fun

is it a reaction test? does me asking about it ruin it?
more gish gallop
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:43 am
Gavial wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:55 am
Alison wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:42 am Gavial's reads are too sane for him to be town.

I'm not joking.
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:43 am

I'm not joking.
gavial has reads?
Alison wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:44 am
Gavial wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:46 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:02 pm i am mafia
[VOTE: SPF] aubergine

GG EZ Win!

Agree 100%
Yo Marmot.
Why you sheeping?
First one pretty clearly calls SPF scum. I don't think it's a joke vote either, this is how he phrases actual scumreads. Second one is clearly meant to shade Marmot and express suspicion of him.
Nah Fam this is a reach.
I’m with HC here.
It is a clear joke vote as its SoD1 aka Meme Phase.
I don’t Phraze actual scum reads with “GG EZ Game” nice try, that’s clearly a joke.
Am I clearly meant to shade marmot and be sus of a simple sheep during SoD? I’m just curious as to why he choose to do it when he did and what inspired him to do so.

my apologies, i ask a lot of questions;

why is it that her accusation caused you to react like this? you agreed with hallow(i think that was their username) about there being scum on the dizzy wagon immediately, but here you've backtracked as much as one can back track in saying that it doesn't mean much because it's the meme stage of the game. which is it, do you think there's scum on the dizzy wagon or are you just curious about his intentions. it can't be both.
this exchange though I like. It's got more meat to it, and asks some actually pointed questions instead of fluffy kinda stuff. If Invictus is town this post is a good one, and if he's a wolf it's a really good one
I also like that his posting continues to improve from this point and he's starting to get into some solving mode so that's good

Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:52 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:47 pm
What do you think this means?
hi

i shouldn't answer for them but i havent interacted with you yet so i will!

if someone chooses to continue fluffing instead of getting involved people find it suspicious as fluff is something scum can hide behind instead of having to engage in the actual content of the game

that said my understanding is nook is pretty experienced and most wolves are self-aware enough to know to get somewhat involved so they don't look bad whereas town are more apathetic to it. it looks similar to my experience with nook so i think it's kinda towny, but i have no idea what his scum game is like.
speaking of being self-aware...

I never did answer this post
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:56 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:06 am

probs one wolf in here
found the wolf
I figure that's' a pretty good answer
it wasn't tho

if you do scum read me, what do you think of the people town reading me? do you find any of the town reads on my suspicious? do you make teams when you scumhunt or do you just find individuals scummy and not worry about making teams out of the people you suspect?
I don't make teams, especially not this early. It feels like his defense here of my suspicion on them is "but look at all the other people who think I'm town". Most of the time D1 isn't about finding a wolf, it's about eliminating the most wolfy person you find. I dunno, I had good feelings for a while from his mid-day stuff and now I'm back to "this guy isn't super townie and I kinda want him dead again"
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:07 pm I like Alison too, mostly for having 3 town reads early on and because solving via town reads >>>>
does not jibe with how they were posting earlier about alison..
I got sucked into some work things and didn't get a chance to finish this and won't before EOD. GTH I still think he's wolfy

I've separated hollowkatt's ISO on Invictus given its size and significance. The predominant message of the ISO review is that Invictus looks bad -- not exclusively bad on every dimension, but bad overall. There is one bit in there that hollowkatt liked amid a broader array of negative takes, so it's not total, unflinching confirmation bias that opens doors to the too right zone. The rest of hollowkatt's material in the prior spoiler is a general continuation of prior trends.

~~~

Conclusion

The thing here that speaks loudest to me comes from the Invictus side of the equation. hollowkatt was a persistent pest to Invictus, and the latter's handling of that treatment looks to me like someone dealing with a problematic civilian. He looks irritated, tried to be disarming, and halfway omgused without getting into a more volatile fight. I would separately question the necessity of hollowkatt posting a big stinky ISO like that for a teammate that had at least some strong support in the thread otherwise. I don't think hollowkatt is a likely teammate of Invictus.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

32,000 posts :bliss:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:00 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:58 pm Unironically want to scumread Jay for not giving me meh interaction analysis
what
Usually when you do me in an interaction analysis the takeaway is always somewhere between "thats bad" and "deeply meh"
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:19 pm
what
Usually when you do me in an interaction analysis the takeaway is always somewhere between "thats bad" and "deeply meh"
I haven't even gotten to you yet goofball. Blame the alphabet

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I'm already locked into the JJJ-Marmot team, just so you know. I appreciate the effort though, triple-J!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I sure hope this won't be one of those Jay is a suspect, thus don't bother with his takes games. At least interact with my shit y'all, whatever you think of my slot. Pretty please. :smile:

This is directed at nobody in particular. It's a vibe.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:24 pm I'm already locked into the JJJ-Marmot team, just so you know. I appreciate the effort though, triple-J!
What led you to this theory?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Let's try it this way:

Those who suspect me to whatever degree, could you please state what you believe to be Alison's worst crime(s)? I may or may not bother answering to said crimes, but it would still be useful to me to know what brought our dear player roster to this scenario. Thanks.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

staypositivefriend
Hitman

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:35 pm Let's try it this way:

Those who suspect me to whatever degree, could you please state what you believe to be Alison's worst crime(s)? I may or may not bother answering to said crimes, but it would still be useful to me to know what brought our dear player roster to this scenario. Thanks.
i have concerns about your slot, but it's almost entirely due to the fact that there are a number of players in this game that i find very villagery, whereas i was lukewarm about the majority of alison's posts. i am withholding judgement about your posts until i see what direction your solving goes in, but i'm reading your analysis and keeping an open mind about you

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:20 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:19 pm
what
I haven't even gotten to you yet goofball. Blame the alphabet
Yes but you said my name a bunch and that's close enough
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Marmot wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:29 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:27 pm

SPF made an accusation that is inaccurate, while you're attempting to engage in dialogue with.

You're also both in my POE
I mean SPF’s fake vigilante claim was far more town motivated then scum.
Plus Invis reaction towards it.
Looks like your just digging for more POE room marmot and that’s what scum do.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:33 pm
I understand that you suspect my slot and that's fine. I really would appreciate your feedback on my analyses though, especially those about your suspects -- you're in a uniquely strong position and I value that perspective. If you're going to suspect me then so be it, but it'd be super to get your takes.
I mean I’m glad your putting allot of work into these analysis but it doesn’t change the fact your slot has the highest scum equity with the confirmed scum.

You or Marmot should go tomorrow, but chances are the Vigilante kills one of you tonight anyway.
You two have the highest chance to be Invis’s partner.

I’ve already concluded that Tony/Nanook/Dizzy/HK/SPF/LC are all town.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:33 pm
I mean I’m glad your putting allot of work into these analysis but it doesn’t change the fact your slot has the highest scum equity with the confirmed scum.

You or Marmot should go tomorrow, but chances are the Vigilante kills one of you tonight anyway.
You two have the highest chance to be Invis’s partner.

I’ve already concluded that Tony/Nanook/Dizzy/HK/SPF/LC are all town.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Fairly certain if one of you/marmot is town then Syn is the final scum.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:24 pm I'm already locked into the JJJ-Marmot team, just so you know. I appreciate the effort though, triple-J!
Yep. Same Thought. Townie Mindmelt.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:35 pm Let's try it this way:

Since your so concerned, why don’t you make an Analysis on Alison and pretend that they haven’t been replaced yet and your a different slot in the game.

Return to “Previous Heists”