Bluey: The Werewolf Game - Game Thread (Game Over- Mafia win)

Moderator: Community Team

Hoo?

Poll ended at Tue May 25, 2021 6:00 pm

Syn
No votes
Dizzy
25%
HK
No votes
Joe (spec dead etc.)
75%

Total votes: 8
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 180

Re: Bluey: The Werewolf Game - Game Thread (Day 4)

Post by hollowkatt »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:30 pm How does "vote Nanook" equate to "Me: It's not Nanook. Nanook is spewed town. It's either LC or Dizzy."??
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:32 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:30 pm How does "vote Nanook" equate to "Me: It's not Nanook. Nanook is spewed town. It's either LC or Dizzy."??
Why are you sheeping Mystery Man at this crucial point? You are voting for town.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:34 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:32 pm
Why are you sheeping Mystery Man at this crucial point? You are voting for town.
I can find the least amount of reasons to town read you
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I have the strongest claim to a reason for townreading, besides Dizzy.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:43 pm I have the strongest claim to a reason for townreading, besides Dizzy.
show me
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:51 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:43 pm I have the strongest claim to a reason for townreading, besides Dizzy.
show me
I was Invictus' number one LHF misyeet target. You already know this.

Plus, when I was asked if I was in any danger on Day 1, I answered incorrectly and said that I wasn't. This makes it more likely for the asker to conclude that the Invictus push was harmless distancing.

Dizzy corrected me that he had also voted me, and that I was under more pressure than I remembered.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:55 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:51 pm
show me
I was Invictus' number one LHF misyeet target. You already know this.

Plus, when I was asked if I was in any danger on Day 1, I answered incorrectly and said that I wasn't. This makes it more likely for the asker to conclude that the Invictus push was harmless distancing.

Dizzy corrected me that he had also voted me, and that I was under more pressure than I remembered.
Invictius's "push" on you is the weakest push I've ever seen
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:44 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:35 am
Gavial wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:01 amNo he’s Lock Town.
Get off them!
Nah I do what I want.

But to be real, Hollow hasn't said or done anything that makes me think they are any particular alignment. It's a shrug from me. Your read on Hollow is not mine, and I'm not convinced by the reasoning of it, which is also a subjective thing. But if Hollow is town (or not), I think I should be able to figure it out.
i dont like giving this away before it gets anywhere tho. why not wait and see?

Long Con wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:38 am Nanook, still posting about shows and not players?

what is our experience with them because based on my limited experience i dont think that would indicate much of anything.
Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:07 am [VOTE: vote long con] aubergine

Let's see what happens with this, if anything at all!

I don't have a huge case or anything, everything just feels stagnant and I hate when things are stagnant
Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:02 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:00 am my vote is still up in the air, gavial. if you feel strongly about the current wagons being town and you have a good alternative, i will earnestly consider it

but you dont seem to be suggesting alternatives
Thoughts on long con?
Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:16 am Image

AND THEIR NAME IS IN RED ON THE POST COUNT LIST, IF THAT ISN'T DAMNING WHAT IS?!?!?!

(i was looking at it to check to see if im sort of favouring active players for town reads and i kinda am, so ill keep that in mind)
Invictius wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 6:37 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:58 pm i'd way rather chop lc then falcon for secret reasons
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:59 pm but lc is town
why would you want to chop town?
Invictius wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 6:40 pm
Invictius wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 6:35 pm that's a weird kill and a shitty loss of a pt.

apologies for missing eod, my shot was at 3:00 pm instead of 3:30 so i had to rush there, but i would have probably gone after rusty too.
unless lc was viable?

is there any way to say voter progression on this site or no?
Invictius wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 6:42 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 6:41 pm @Invictius you still owe me words on LC btw
wat?

i laid out my reasoning for wanting to vote lc multiple times if that's what youre asking for. it's getting a bit redundant so ill just find it.
Before this post LC was shaded, at best, by invictius. There's no legit push. I challenged him on why he thinks LC is a wolf and in his next post...
Invictius wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 6:48 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:24 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:22 pm
DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:21 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:19 pm
DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:18 pm LC imma be honest i dont think ur reads are like well founded in good faith - like why is Gavial scum here?

like i say this as I dont want to have to defend you from people eager to lim a slot that is playing poorly and want to in fact help you not play poorly here and cooperate with town and good faith hunt rather than push people who are >rand town lol
What do you mean by "good faith"? I think he could be scum. I thought so earlier, and his zaniness seems too forced.
or that could just be their personality...
Yeah, that could be. :shrug: You seem to know. Do you know too much? You seem to know I'm town and that gavial's town. [VOTE: dkkoba] aubergine
Chill buddy even I know that much and I’ve read 70 percent of the thread
Long Con wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:24 pm Ok, cool. [VOTE: unvote] aubergine
why did you back off so easily here LC?
This is literally it. This is the hardest Invictius pushed LC.

When I'm wolfing and want to look like I'm busy doing good work this is the kind of push I make on a mate. This isn't the kind of push a wolf who thinks they can get a real mischop makes. This isn't even good
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

:haha: ok, if you say so. This loss is on you then. I'm going out.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

those posts are the only posts invictius has that even mention you, and not all of them are even pushing on you. There's no way "invictius pushed me as LHF therefore I'm clear" is a thing
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 203
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Id rather do hk but im leaving an lc vote cause I'd rather do that than syn

Will try to be back before eod no promises
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:32 pm those posts are the only posts invictius has that even mention you, and not all of them are even pushing on you. There's no way "invictius pushed me as LHF therefore I'm clear" is a thing
Did he push hollowkatt? Did he push Syn?

I just went through Invictus' ISO, and 'Long Con' is, I would estimate, over 90% of Invictus' yeet-push posts. The fact that you would try to downplay that or act as though it was some mild wolf distancing is egregiously false.

At least you didn't have to deal with a lot of pressure from him though, right hollowkatt? Or what was your name. Hallow? Hallow Watt? Ha ha, I'm Invictus and I so charmingly can't quite get hollowkatt's nameright for some reason! At least I can softball almost suspect her until I quietly ease her into my townleans later in the day. :eye:

Dizzy/Nook/Syn feel free to have a look at Invictus' ISO and see that I am right about both a) I'm the VAST majority of his pushes, so much so that I would say I'm the only player he seriously pushed, and b) he's hollowkatt's teammate.

I can't stop shaking my head with a "WTF?" expression on my face about hollowkatt postinga LOT of posts on Day 1 in which Invictus wants me yeeted, and then say it's the weakest push she's ever seen. If that's the case then Invictus had NO pushes at all.

[VOTE: hollowkatt] aubergine

Insomnia has struck again so I may or may not be around
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I don't really like that "Did he push hollowkatt? Did he push Syn?" was still there. That was how I started writing my thought, but then I figured I should check my sources, and his ISO really dictated how the post was written. That opener should have been trashed, my bad.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:58 pm Insomnia has struck again so I may or may not be around
Leave your vote on hollowkatt then, please. Brother, I am town.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:57 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:32 pm those posts are the only posts invictius has that even mention you, and not all of them are even pushing on you. There's no way "invictius pushed me as LHF therefore I'm clear" is a thing

I just went through Invictus' ISO, and 'Long Con' is, I would estimate, over 90% of Invictus' yeet-push posts. The fact that you would try to downplay that or act as though it was some mild wolf distancing is egregiously false.

At least you didn't have to deal with a lot of pressure from him though, right hollowkatt? Or what was your name. Hallow? Hallow Watt? Ha ha, I'm Invictus and I so charmingly can't quite get hollowkatt's nameright for some reason! At least I can softball almost suspect her until I quietly ease her into my townleans later in the day. :eye:

Dizzy/Nook/Syn feel free to have a look at Invictus' ISO and see that I am right about both a) I'm the VAST majority of his pushes, so much so that I would say I'm the only player he seriously pushed, and b) he's hollowkatt's teammate.

I can't stop shaking my head with a "WTF?" expression on my face about hollowkatt postinga LOT of posts on Day 1 in which Invictus wants me yeeted, and then say it's the weakest push she's ever seen. If that's the case then Invictus had NO pushes at all.

If that's a strong push what does a weak push look like? I can't shake that invictius treated you more like I'd treat a team mate than I'd treat a townie I want chopped
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws

Long Con wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:59 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:58 pm Insomnia has struck again so I may or may not be around
Leave your vote on hollowkatt then, please. Brother, I am town.
Moved it
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:00 pm

If that's a strong push what does a weak push look like? I can't shake that invictius treated you more like I'd treat a team mate than I'd treat a townie I want chopped
His treatment of me was to genuinely try to get me yeeted. His treatment of you is very teammatey.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:02 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:00 pm

His treatment of me was to genuinely try to get me yeeted. His treatment of you is very teammatey.
lol ok then. If his treatment of you was to try to get you yeeted why is his only vote on you "for science" because "things were stale" and why did he do nothing with it afterwards?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Like he voted you b/c things were in his words "stale" and then he just dropped the push. He threw out another post of two of shade and poking other people for their reads on you, but literally never followed through on any of it
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:06 pm Like he voted you b/c things were in his words "stale" and then he just dropped the push. He threw out another post of two of shade and poking other people for their reads on you, but literally never followed through on any of it
Compare that to his treatment of any other player, and find his "suspicions" besides me.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

"all" of his pushes are shitty pushes, like invictius was playing the "don't make waves" game, so no, still not clearing you off of it
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:19 pm "all" of his pushes are shitty pushes, like invictius was playing the "don't make waves" game, so no, still not clearing you off of it
No, but I get why now. You need to try to get to tomorrow without looking like Public Enemy #1, so "My vote is mostly sheeping Syn and agreeing with Dizzy it's probably not nanook" is a nice way to not look responsible to yeeting a town. Now that I've pushed you about it, you have to try to take a harder stance, and all you can really come up with is trying to discredit the reality of Invictus' pushes against me.

Unfortunately, all it takes is a read of Invictus' ISO to see that you're stretching way to far for this, and it gives the bonus of showing how Invictus treated you all game.

I am hoping the other three will make that read of his ISO, because it's plain to see. Don't believe me, read it for yourselves.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:26 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:19 pm "all" of his pushes are shitty pushes, like invictius was playing the "don't make waves" game, so no, still not clearing you off of it
No, but I get why now. You need to try to get to tomorrow without looking like Public Enemy #1, so "My vote is mostly sheeping Syn and agreeing with Dizzy it's probably not nanook" is a nice way to not look responsible to yeeting a town. Now that I've pushed you about it, you have to try to take a harder stance, and all you can really come up with is trying to discredit the reality of Invictus' pushes against me.

Unfortunately, all it takes is a read of Invictus' ISO to see that you're stretching way to far for this, and it gives the bonus of showing how Invictus treated you all game.

I am hoping the other three will make that read of his ISO, because it's plain to see. Don't believe me, read it for yourselves.
great try, for sure, but no, you're just flat out wrong here. I've gone through and explained why I town read Dizzy, why I don't think it's Syn, and I am putting stock in Dizzys read of nanook. I don't care about the optics of chopping you even if you are town.
Invictius' ISO doesn't clear you, his hardest push wasn't even on you lol he spent more time pushing on Alison than anyone else, which is also clear from his ISO. He spent more time thinking about Gavial than you, or me, or Syn, or Dizzy, or Nanook. I get it, you're trying to make tomorrow, and this is a good effort, but it's not reality
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, but that's a flat-out lie about his ISO and I'm happy to drop it here and let the others pick it up.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 125

Post by Syn »

LC is just setting it up so that if he survives, he can leave you alive for WIFOM and instead NK Nanook who is his strongest ally today.

ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 302

Post by Dyslexicon »

Uh. I feel like LC feels more threatened here. Out of Hollow and LC, I probably prefer to yeet LC. But I prefer neither. I hope I'm wrong, and it's LC. The push was maybe not as strong as I thought.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

So

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

You know what I don't like on Syndicate? Being alive late in the game. It sucks.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

:shrug: I tried. At least it's on you guys now. Bad call.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 5:17 pm :shrug: I tried. At least it's on you guys now. Bad call.
Uh. Town loses and wins as a whole. If you're misyeeted, it's not on the others solely.

But like.. I can't focus well now. I think you're scummier than Hollow. I'd probably go Syn here, but I'm not all that. It's even possible I let Nanook off the hook for no reason, but he did in fact do a big derp.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 5:18 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 5:17 pm :shrug: I tried. At least it's on you guys now. Bad call.
Uh. Town loses and wins as a whole. If you're misyeeted, it's not on the others solely.

But like.. I can't focus well now. I think you're scummier than Hollow. I'd probably go Syn here, but I'm not all that. It's even possible I let Nanook off the hook for no reason, but he did in fact do a big derp.
But why am I scummier then Hollowkatt? Because I agreed that we should have lynched Alison in the game of Champions? Like what the fuck?

I assume you didn't bother to look at Invictus' ISO like I asked? No, this is on you, not me. I should be the easiest clear in the game.

Easiest clear in the game is probably overselling it
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 5:45 pm Easiest clear in the game is probably overselling it
Oh sorry, I guess I am overlooking your awesome derp clear. Whatever the hell that is.

Don't sass me im voting with you :p
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

You're right, I'm sorry I lashed out. I also agree that Dizzy is probably be best looking player left in the game right now, based on what I saw between them in Invictus' ISO.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Yeah, it's not even LC. Can we vote SYn like now? Also I have two EoDs at the same time.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

If LC flips town, Syn better kill my tonight.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

LC is town for the "Watch who you're having in your PoE" to Gavial. I could switch to Hollow, but that seems equally dumb. Maybe I'm dumb, and if so, I'm sorry.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok. [VOTE: syn] aubergine

My legacy is flip a coin between hk and dizzy
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Oh lol. It's over. Very disappointed in you. I doubt you'll catch the last wolf.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 5:59 pm LC is town for the "Watch who you're having in your PoE" to Gavial. I could switch to Hollow, but that seems equally dumb. Maybe I'm dumb, and if so, I'm sorry.
Like, is it just HK's sparkling personality? Jesus.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I don't know. But if I'm alive tomorrow I'll turn every fucking stone until I get it I swear to god you have not even seen shit yet
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:02 pm I don't know. But if I'm alive tomorrow I'll turn every fucking stone until I get it I swear to god you have not even seen shit yet
Yeet Dizzy tomorrow please. I'm done with this acting.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:04 pmYeet Dizzy tomorrow please. I'm done with this acting.
It's not nice to say that town wouldn't catch the last wolf. I'm not acting. I didn't even want you as a wagon.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

:haha:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 32

Post by MacDougall »

Come out, come out, wherever you are!
Poll ended at Sun May 23, 2021 8:00 am

DkKoba / Syn
No votes
Voters: None
Dyslexicon
No votes
hollowkatt
22%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Long Con
Long Con
33%
Voters: Syn, hollowkatt, Dyslexicon
NANOOK
No votes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con was limmed. He was Missy, vanilla town.

Night time. See you tomorrow.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nanook has died. He was Bingo, vanilla town.

F3 time. 48 hrs and hammer in effect.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Unlocked
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

RIP Bingo

Why'd you kill nanook Dizzy?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws

Return to “Previous Heists”