Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 5]

Post by Marmot »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:21 am
Marmot wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 2:02 am I went to chaos last night and got a prize, and it was not am arrow to the knee.
Is it a prize you’d like to share with the class? Bag of kit-kats perhaps?

It's a 1-shot that I'll use tonight, but I won't share what it is yet for raisins.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 908

Post by Timsup2nothin »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:46 pm ha i thought that post from MR was towny but then i took an arrow to the knee
This is the problem with the whole "towny post" nonsense. Radish posts Radishy posts. Some "Radish reader" mistakes Radishy for towny and town reads him...and they are right three times out of four and get smug about it. Radish rands wolf, goes right on making Radishy posts, and the trusted 'Radish reader' is wrong...but, well, everyone takes an arrow in the knee once in a while. And the cycle just spins on.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Vulgard
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His/Himself

Post by Vulgard »

I still don't see anyone giving good reasons not to kill LC, by the way.
ImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:49 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:46 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:41 pm For post game cred: I didn't read much of Tim's post and I don't believe his claim.
This is classic Radish with the IDGAF defense. Building the bad town meta for the next wolf rand, or is this the wolf rand? No way to tell...but there's no way to make him actually help the town here.

If he flips wolf that looks less bad for Vulgard, and Vulgard seems useful if town.

[VOTE: Radishes] aubergine
My entire being can be best summed up as 'IDGAF'.

See, this is why I just continue not to buy any of your suss on me Tim. You can't possibly believe half of what you say about/towards me.
The only things I am saying about you is that "I am Radish and IDGAF" is NAI and the people town reading you for posting it constantly are being dumb, and that the one crack in your IDGAF persona was when you made a wall case against Falcon, but that making that wall case and not voting behind it was a wolfy action.

Which half are you suggesting that I don't really believe?
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Post by Master Radishes »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:56 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:41 pm For post game cred: I didn't read much of Tim's post and I don't believe his claim.
This is classic Radish with the IDGAF defense. Building the bad town meta for the next wolf rand, or is this the wolf rand? No way to tell...but there's no way to make him actually help the town here.

If he flips wolf that looks less bad for Vulgard, and Vulgard seems useful if town.

See, this is why I just continue not to buy any of your suss on me Tim. You can't possibly believe half of what you say about/towards me.
The only things I am saying about you is that "I am Radish and IDGAF" is NAI and the people town reading you for posting it constantly are being dumb, and that the one crack in your IDGAF persona was when you made a wall case against Falcon, but that making that wall case and not voting behind it was a wolfy action.

The other half, I guess.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Vulgard wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:54 pm I still don't see anyone giving good reasons not to kill LC, by the way.
I would agree with you, but they're on to us so I better not.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Vulgard wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:54 pm I still don't see anyone giving good reasons not to kill LC, by the way.
Because there was absolutely no sensible wolf agenda behind his actions early day one, and he hasn't done anything objectively wolfy since.
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Tim I would've weighted my suspicion of you and Falc as more or less equal. At the time I left the thread to fall asleep you were slightly in the lead and I liked the others on your wagon (Jack and Vulgard maybe?). So I stayed put. The falc wagon only properly sprung up after I'd gone.

There was another wagon but I can't remember who now. But I didn't like it as much.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:57 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:56 pm

The other half, I guess.
Well, the rest I think has been just the usual running gags about "meet me in wolf chat," and we both know I don't believe that stuff, so sure.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:59 pm Tim I would've weighted my suspicion of you and Falc as more or less equal. At the time I left the thread to fall asleep you were slightly in the lead and I liked the others on your wagon (Jack and Vulgard maybe?). So I stayed put. The falc wagon only properly sprung up after I'd gone.

There was another wagon but I can't remember who now. But I didn't like it as much.
It was you, so that at least checks out.
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 821
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:52 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:46 pm ha i thought that post from MR was towny but then i took an arrow to the knee
This is the problem with the whole "towny post" nonsense. Radish posts Radishy posts. Some "Radish reader" mistakes Radishy for towny and town reads him...and they are right three times out of four and get smug about it. Radish rands wolf, goes right on making Radishy posts, and the trusted 'Radish reader' is wrong...but, well, everyone takes an arrow in the knee once in a while. And the cycle just spins on.
i doon't think it was towny on tone. i don't really even have a sense of how MR posts, we don't play together often. I think it's towny because it's an absurd idea which a wolf would have no business coming up with. As a wolf, I used to never have absurd ideas, but then I took an arrow to the knee
Master Radishes
Hitman

Like I'm not going to vote Tim today obv.

But if he doesn't self-resolve he goes in F3 or whatever no cap.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Radishes. What's your agenda today?
ImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Vulgard wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:14 pm Radishes. What's your agenda today?
Do I need one?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:05 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:52 pm
i doon't think it was towny on tone. i don't really even have a sense of how MR posts, we don't play together often. I think it's towny because it's an absurd idea which a wolf would have no business coming up with. As a wolf, I used to never have absurd ideas, but then I took an arrow to the knee

Making absurd posts with an IDGAF flair, often outright open claiming wolf, IS the Radish tone, and it is completely NAI.

In GoC:

Tim: you're kinda suss Radish
Radish: meet me in wolf chat, we'll talk about it
Tim: okay

We were both town.

In the Vienna game recently:

Tim: you're kinda suss Radish
Radish meet me in wolf chat, we'll talk about it
Tim: okay

We were both wolves.

Radish posts the way he posts, and I post the way I post. I have yet to encounter these mythical players who are so polarized that someone "can just tell" they are a particular alignment. But every single game there are multiple people who claim that half the player list "made a towny post," or "seems towny," or some such BS.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:18 pm
Do I need one?
I have some spares if you need a loaner.
ImageImageImageImage
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 925
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by DaisyCloud »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:22 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:16 pm I'm pretty decent at reading vulgard I think, I'll take a look after I get back from my appointment at the doctor which I scheduled after I took an arrow to the knee
If you people just set aside this "well, X is a Y reader, and Y reads B and C, and Z is an X reader, but is always wrong on A so that's useful too" approach to the game and just started looking at "this here, this is an ACTION, not just a POST THAT SOUNDS GOOD, but an actual doing of something, and that something is blatantly towny...where this other action is blatantly wolfy so maybe we kill the person who did that, hey?" maybe I wouldn't want to shoot everyone in the fucking knee all the time.
tim! *big squishy hugs*

tell me what u want me to do. I can't help u with your nite stuff, at least I don't think. so talk to me! who is acting scumbly?
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 469
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:16 pm Heeeey @Jackofhearts2005 i know you said it unironically but can you walk me through what a no-lynch does to benefit town in this position?
Nothing.

I mean if you knew you had a vanilla 3 vs 1 and you have no freaking clue who the wolf is and you yeet randomly, 3 vs 1 is a 25% chance to get the wolf (33% chance to vote right from a given townie’s perspective) and 2 vs 1 is a 33% chance to yeet the wolf (50% chance to vote right from a given townie’s perspective).

But like half of power roles change the math. The wolf having potential to get a razor kill changes the math. And even if no powers are in play, what’s the chance of a 3 vs 1 where there isn’t a towniest player that the wolf is gonna default to killing?
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Do I need one?
Yes.

Tell me what your headspace is.
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

how do you guys post so much, do you all get mondays off
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

PS I hate this game
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Pretend I’m not really bad at math.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Kylemii wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:45 pm how do you guys post so much, do you all get mondays off
I'm retired. I get every day off.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:46 pm Pretend I’m not really bad at math.
Every time I think you are not bad at math you offer up a proof.
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Vulgard wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:43 pm
Do I need one?
Yes.

Tell me what your headspace is.
LC still sits low. Tim I'm putting aside and will re-consider after a night's sleep.

Jack remains likely town for me based on a loose baseline of meta. Kyle same based on Mac/Falc interactions from early D1. I'm probably going to need to listen to the thread and reconsider you; you've been super solvy but never out of a wolf's range imo, so I guess at this stage, since we've gotten a couple pelts, it's time to raise the bar.

Currently mulling over Scotty. His push on me felt the most opportunistic fmpov. But he also doesn't know me and my snarky style tends to attract SRs at junctures like this, so I'm not calling that definitive.

Gav gonna Gav. Daisy gonna Daisy. Dunno what to make of either of them.

Oh and Marmot. I've still...not even tried to read him.

...I don't remember who else without backspacing.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:47 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:46 pm Pretend I’m not really bad at math.
Every time I think you are not bad at math you offer up a proof.
I got perfect math LSDs. :disappoint:
Master Radishes
Hitman

Oh, TSP town, Monkey probs just scum but who knows.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 4]

Post by Vulgard »

Marmot wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 7:07 pm If I somehow die from this, turbo tim immediately
Villagery.

I still think Marmot's town.

A wolf who's seen his partner get yeeted doesn't go "turbo Tim if he kills me." First of all, you know you will flip red, so this would be a bold, empty statement manufactured to look good. Second of all, you don't give Tim an idea to kill you if you think he's vig. Your wolf PR has been yeeted, do you want to lose another member at night by drawing attention to yourself?

This reads like a villager paranoid of Tim having KP and shooting him than a wolf TMIng Tim as town and trying to live.
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Marmot is the only player being discussed for yeet that I’ll throw a big obnoxious fit to save.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I have to do isos but I don’t wanna do isos.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Reading EoD and a lot of people stand out as villagery. Those include DaisyCloud, Scotty, Jack. They seem to have a TMI-less perspective on the impending flip and it sounds believable.
Scotty wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:58 pm I don’t like the falcon wagon.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:58 pm This better be a wolf flip. I hate this game so much lolololol
DaisyCloud wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:58 pm domestic mean Marmot is wolf
DaisyCloud wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:58 pmdoes this*
Not sure what to think about Kyle discussing something completely unrelated to Falcon. That being Marmot. He then goes "I have a bad feeling" toward the very end. That said, the comment was too late to shift anything in a meaningful way. Not sure if I should lean town on this or not.
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

lost monkey wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:20 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:29 pm
KZA wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:25 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:24 pm
KZA wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:22 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:21 pm
KZA wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:20 pm Falcon outing himself as Mafia for us, very kind
You're welcome
You know Daisy's vote ended on Seanzie still, right? How is that distancing?
No, I did not know that. Is there egg on my face?

What's her rationale behind her EOD posts then?
I'm gonna guess she thought Seanzie claimed but then saw he didn't and put her vote back

you know like, exactly what she said?
Actually I think he did claim...in a vague way and way too late. When he flipped it was understandable why he did not full claim in a good timely fashion. I didn't like that Daisy slipped her vote off silently, but her reasoning seemed okay when she explained it so...meh.
Would her vote being there or not being there made a difference to the lynch? I feel daisy had been very townie before this and I don't think as scum she needed to this at all. I think falcon is reaching here on this.
lost monkey wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:42 pm
KZA wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:34 pm Falcon reaching is typically NAI, it's just part of how he hunts
Will keep that in mind.
lost monkey wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:38 pm
Made wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:24 pm
lost monkey wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:23 pm I wanna vote falcon because I thought he was scum on D2 but people in the thread repeatedly said he was town so i stopped going in that direction but now 2 my town reads are voting tim so i am confused on who to vote.
Read on marmot? Read on Tim?
Tim can be scum and town, i am on the fence about it. He has providing info which was useful for town but he been having a bad game or good game with the lynches based on how we see it. I felt that Mac was trying to get people to lynch marmot and would done that today if he was alive. Marmot is town for now for me.
Quoting relevant things abd coming to no conclusions ho!
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

DaisyCloud wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:24 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:22 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:16 pm I'm pretty decent at reading vulgard I think, I'll take a look after I get back from my appointment at the doctor which I scheduled after I took an arrow to the knee
If you people just set aside this "well, X is a Y reader, and Y reads B and C, and Z is an X reader, but is always wrong on A so that's useful too" approach to the game and just started looking at "this here, this is an ACTION, not just a POST THAT SOUNDS GOOD, but an actual doing of something, and that something is blatantly towny...where this other action is blatantly wolfy so maybe we kill the person who did that, hey?" maybe I wouldn't want to shoot everyone in the fucking knee all the time.
tim! *big squishy hugs*

tell me what u want me to do. I can't help u with your nite stuff, at least I don't think. so talk to me! who is acting scumbly?
Well, the hug was good, you can do that again.

As to the game...I'm thinking there is one wolf in Radishes/Vulgard, with an outside chance of two. Lost Monkey is descended so deep into such a small POE that I am thinking they have to be something bad. Marmot and Kyle are next level maybes, and Scotty, LC, Jack round out the tinfoil level. So basically whatever you feel in Radishes/Vulgard/Marmot/Kyle/Lost Monkey.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 301
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:39 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:35 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:33 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:13 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:08 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 3:07 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 2:13 pm Oh we're at this stage of the game are we.
What stage is that?
Me getting sussed.

Usually happens much earlier.
Is suspicion of you based on game timing, not your thread interactions and opinions?
What's the point of this question
Understanding you.
You've played with me before. You have a brain. You know my initial posts were largely tongue in cheek.

Stop angling to get on my wagon and just hop on with the others.
I don't remember your initial posts, are tongue in cheek post supposed to make me believe you are town? I don't know why you expect the world when your game plan is to not try and to not give a fuck.
Maybe because they've played with me before and they understand that I am town?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Radishes, Vulgard, Monkey, LC.

If I pretend my reads are actually really good all of the sudden, that’s all the non townies.

(Though 3P could honestly be just about anywhere.)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If I was gonna bet the whole game on someone there being town I would say
that I hate this game
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I’m mad that I should just know if Radishes or LC is a wolf and I don’t.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

The Falcon wagon looks pure as hell no matter how I slice it. Damn.

Both lost monkey and Gavial could've voted a real wagon but didn't. More villagery than not.

Noting that Kyle could've put Marmot to rand with Falcon instead of sticking his vote on Falcon. He did have doubts about the wagon. However, he resigned himself to the vote by commenting about it just before the day ended. If he were mafia here, I think he could've justified a voteswap.

This line of thinking leads me back to LC. Again.

The Tim/MR thing is interesting. It makes them look definitively unaligned, but I'm not sure if it's outside of their wolfranges.

One thing that bothers me is that Falcon didn't even self-pres. If he did self-pres onto Marmot, one stray vote would've shifted the wagons in his favor. This makes you think of a Falcon/Marmot W/W world. A W/W world makes Kyle look worse. In that world, Marmot is trying to get credit so he exits the PoE, and Kyle could be seen as voting for credit as well.

Does TSP randomly bus like this? I don't know?

I keep running into the problem of the PoE being too tight.
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Falcon’s iso is worthless and we should have killed him earlier.

He scumreads everyone and never votes for anybody or at least, he doesn’t call it in the thread.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Vulgard wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:03 pm One thing that bothers me is that Falcon didn't even self-pres.
Agreed. This throws all busing speculation into a higher order of probably wrong. If the wolves knew Falcon was totally out of contact and parked on no vote that gives one unique world of "so do we bus?" If the wolves think Falcon is dead no matter what and he should just no vote as anti-spew that's an entirely different world. When I started typing there was another entirely different world too, but I am not sure what it is...
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 4:59 pm Radishes, Vulgard, Monkey, LC.

If I pretend my reads are actually really good all of the sudden, that’s all the non townies.

I am hard pressed to see Vulgard and Radishes as both wolves. Remember me mirroring Orange? This smells like that. I just can't figure out who is the innocent Orange and who is the mirroring wolf with any degree of comfort. Either way you need a fourth, so your reads still suck.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:11 pm

I am hard pressed to see Vulgard and Radishes as both wolves. Remember me mirroring Orange? This smells like that. I just can't figure out who is the innocent Orange and who is the mirroring wolf with any degree of comfort. Either way you need a fourth, so your reads still suck.
Not if we don’t care about finding the 3P. :keys:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I have this gut feeling that LC is town but my gut has mostly steered me wrong.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:13 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:11 pm

Not if we don’t care about finding the 3P. :keys:
After GoC I think "I don't care about the 3P" is roughly equal to "just shoot me and get this over with," but ymmv.
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 821
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Vulgard wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 5:03 pm The Falcon wagon looks pure as hell no matter how I slice it. Damn.

Both lost monkey and Gavial could've voted a real wagon but didn't. More villagery than not.

Noting that Kyle could've put Marmot to rand with Falcon instead of sticking his vote on Falcon. He did have doubts about the wagon. However, he resigned himself to the vote by commenting about it just before the day ended. If he were mafia here, I think he could've justified a voteswap.

This line of thinking leads me back to LC. Again.

The Tim/MR thing is interesting. It makes them look definitively unaligned, but I'm not sure if it's outside of their wolfranges.

One thing that bothers me is that Falcon didn't even self-pres. If he did self-pres onto Marmot, one stray vote would've shifted the wagons in his favor. This makes you think of a Falcon/Marmot W/W world. A W/W world makes Kyle look worse. In that world, Marmot is trying to get credit so he exits the PoE, and Kyle could be seen as voting for credit as well.

Does TSP randomly bus like this? I don't know?

I keep running into the problem of the PoE being too tight.
i used to but then i took an arrow to the knee
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I mean kinda, yeah.

Vulgard’s iso is pretty freaking negative on Falcon.

Never votes there that I can tell. Ended up on Tim. 😕
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Protip: Be around at EOD
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 1020
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

So should we just vote @lost monkey and go get bagels?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Fucking probably.

I mostly like what Radishes was doing yesterday upon reread.

His main poe was Falcon/Tim/Nacho/Marmot but he mostly spends time on the first two and wasn’t around for eod.

Return to “Previous Jobs”