Game Over! Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Moderator: Community Team

How did Das Porcu do co-hosting his first game?

Stupendous!
80%
Horrific!
No votes
Who is Das Porcu?
No votes
Fucking fabulous!!/Hosts
20%

Total votes: 15
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 375

Re: Night 2 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by S~V~S »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:And yet you can still type better than SVS.
:(
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Cherries are my second favorite flavor (after lemon), so I placed my vote there.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 139

Post by Canucklehead »

Mongoose:
What say you to my campaign of defamation against your character? Or are you a "don't address shit in the night" kind of gal? Seems odd that before you left you specifically said you'd be watching out for your name to come up, then you completely ignore my novella about your potential baddiness...
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Canucklehead wrote:Mongoose:
What say you to my campaign of defamation against your character? Or are you a "don't address shit in the night" kind of gal? Seems odd that before you left you specifically said you'd be watching out for your name to come up, then you completely ignore my novella about your potential baddiness...
Ahh yes, I did miss that but saw I got some vote(s).

I was on a houseboat for the holiday yesterday. Plus keep getting tied up in the game 'm hosting. Will read now.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Also, I'm a little shocked that many players are refusing to see how the lynching of AP in Made's stead could actually be an indication of Made's civviness, not baddiness. :ponder: I'm of the mind that it is pretty much a coin flip either way.

Take off the blinders, folks.

linki: Hooray for houseboats! So much superior to regular boats and regular houses! I look forward to your response, Mongoooose. :dance:
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Bullzeye »

Canucklehead wrote:Also, I'm a little shocked that many players are refusing to see how the lynching of AP in Made's stead could actually be an indication of Made's civviness, not baddiness. :ponder: I'm of the mind that it is pretty much a coin flip either way.

linki: Hooray for houseboats! So much superior to regular boats and regular houses! I look forward to your response, Mongoooose. :dance:
I would think a civ taking heat would switch a lynch to someone they'd been openly suspicious of though. Probably someone they and maybe others thought was bad anyway. AP is not such a person. If anything it looks like the lynch was switched at random without a care for who died instead - which suggests baddie to me.
Mongoose

Re: Day 2 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Mongoose »

Canucklehead wrote:I'm going through Mongoose's posts and am finding her stance on Hedgie a little hard to understand. Early on, she's unsure:
Mongoose wrote:I've got nothing out of that, except maybe he was trying to gain civvie cred by throwing Hedgie under the bus? If she is even bad, which I'm not totally convinced of yet.

The rest is very generic, not a lot going on. Lots of "throat clearing" phrases.
Then just a little later, she is willing to speculate that Hedgie was probably on DF's team:
Mongoose wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Mongoose wrote:
S~V~S wrote:There are a lot of people here, not sure why they aren't talking :shrug:

Epi~ you say something CAN be gleaned, but don't say what. Willing to share, or watching & waiting?
I read it way more as distancing than protecting.
Read what that way? One of Faradays posts? Which one?

Linki, ah thanks Made, I was confuzzled, long day at work :)
Yeah, sorry. The one where he abruptly mentioned Hedgie. It didn't seem weird at the time, because others were mentioning her too, but in hindsight, I wonder if someone told him to get in here and make a throwaway comment.
The next (RL) day, Hedgie is downright suspicious for Mongoose:
Mongoose wrote:
juliets wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Ok, gotta run, so voting SVS for now in case I dont make it back i time.

My feelings currently are that either MP or SVS are possibly a baddie, but probably not both. SVS's super focus on Made earlier in the game, made me suspicious, but then he redirection to Metal I found equally interesting. I would think of her voting for her top suspect. That also might have been to redirect focus from the llama-Enri-Made arguments, but I still thought it was unlike her. It made me think she was reacting to the heat she was getting about her Made suspicions.

Votes SVS
I am trying to understand the suspicion on Hedgie. I went back through her posts and all I saw was objection to her using the word "probably" in the above quote, the feeling being that she was trying to hedge her bets. Is this all that is out there or did I miss a big suspicion on her about something else?
Personally, I found her seemingly abrupt suspicion of SVS suspicious in of itself.
Note the repetition of the word "abrupt", which she previously used to characterize DF's "distancing" suspicions of Hedgie. This to me very much sounds like rehearsed or overly careful language....especially since just a few hours ago she wasn't sure why she had used that word:
Mongoose wrote:In the intervening days, I've gone off you as a suspect anyway. I'm not sure what I meant by "abrupt" to be honest.
Backpedalling b/c the Hedgie suspicion wasn't catching on in the thread?? (Perhaps because it was too associated with DF?)

And then these two posts, which are very, very hand-wavey/"Move along! Nothing to see here!":
Mongoose wrote:I think we were just jumpy and looking for any little tidbit to go on so early in the game.

But since you've been gone (I hope you had fun with A&E&E&C, by the way!), we've got some stronger suspecs now, as you can see.
Mongoose wrote:I think we were just overly jumpy in trying to find the smallest little thing that could be suspicious early on. I don't see what the big deal is now either. I think I just needed a bit of distance from the game(which setting my own game allowed me) to see that.
Again, note the very similar language between these two posts.

I honestly don't know what to make of this. Do Mongoose's posts always sound this scripted/overly careful? That's the impression I'm getting from them which, coupled with Epi's interesting observation about the possible disingenuous nature of her interactions with DF, is kinda making me think that Mongoose was a DF teamie, and that her strange backing off of the Hedgie thing is maybe a belated effort to do some distancing of her own after a failed attempt to tie DF and Hedgie together.
I dunno. I fully recognize that this is a very conjectural and not great case.....but I do find the Mongoose/DF connection interesting, and I think I'm going to vote there today. I don't expect anyone to follow me, but I do encourage you to take a close look at Mongoose's posts, which just read a litte goofy in tone to me...
:shrug:
I can be a fast and loose player and get myself into hot water for nonsense things that aren't of any substance at all, so history dictates that I will often go overboard in trying to sound clean and sterile. So there's no possible way someone will misinterpret what I've said. I mean, I've been an ultimate gaffe machine on here, and I'm lucky I didn't earn some sort of Bidenesque moniker.

All in all, what I said about my flipflop on Hedgie was sincere. I won't even try to deny it was a flipflop. With a little time and space, I realized I was being jumpy about her. I'm loathe to easily suspect her, but then when other people articulated some inconsistencies or alarms, I started thinking "Hmm, maybe there is something to it!" I think I did need a bit of a break from this game, and I was very fortunately able to come back into it with fresh eyes, so I immediately recanted my suspicion of her.

I think I was leery of her because she pegged SVS, and that's a swordfish I wouldn't tangle with lightly (I hope you take this in complimentary air in which it was floated!), so I was very confused that she came out with, in my opinion, a reckless (I don't mean that to sound nearly as harsh as it sounds, Hedgie) suspicion. That led me personally to believe that it was a fake, trumped up charge. In the end though, that very line of thinking was what made me think she wouldn't go after her unless she had an honest suspicion of her. So it was similar lines of thinking that I modified to get to a completely different result.

The abrupt thing was just due to my sloppy playing -- I was often unpacking boxes and boxes of junk and vittles and various sundries this weekend, so I actually missed her first post signaling her intention (until she brought it up). I think of myself as a reasonable person, and if I get "new" evidence, I have no qualms with reversing a stance (or modifying it).

I have no idea where I was going with the DF thing, so I'll have to find those post(s).

I'm super open to further questions, so if you have any followup questions or want clarification, just let me know.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Canucklehead wrote:Also, I'm a little shocked that many players are refusing to see how the lynching of AP in Made's stead could actually be an indication of Made's civviness, not baddiness. :ponder: I'm of the mind that it is pretty much a coin flip either way.

(I agree on the part about Made being possibly civ after that. I'll definitely be hesitant to vote him again due to that lynch save. I think I already said that yesterday, but I think it bears repeating).

It was very fun, but often involved me getting thrown into the river over and over again.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Bullzeye wrote:

I would think a civ taking heat would switch a lynch to someone they'd been openly suspicious of though. Probably someone they and maybe others thought was bad anyway. AP is not such a person. If anything it looks like the lynch was switched at random without a care for who died instead - which suggests baddie to me.
Yeah, I'm not really thinking that if it was a civ-thing that it would have been a switch, though. I think if it was a civ-thing it was very much NOT a "switch" in the traditional, active sense. I don't know how much I can say without incurring host wrath. :ninja:

Don't get me wrong, I think a baddie switch is very much a likely possibility, but it's far from the ONLY likely possibility. :shrug:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Bullzeye wrote:

This ^^ so much. Civ switchers don't switch it to random people.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 340

Post by thellama73 »

Bullzeye wrote:

Completely agree. A civvie lynch switch to AP makes zero sense.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Bullzeye »

Canucklehead wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Yeah, I'm not really thinking that if it was a civ-thing that it would have been a switch, though. I think if it was a civ-thing it was very much NOT a "switch" in the traditional, active sense. I don't know how much I can say without incurring host wrath. :ninja:

Don't get me wrong, I think a baddie switch is very much a likely possibility, but it's far from the ONLY likely possibility. :shrug:
I think I might know what you're getting at there, but I still think a baddie switch is not only very likely but the most likely. I had held off on Made because we were all incredibly wrong about him in Misfits but the lynch outcome in addition to everything else that has been discussed in the lead up to it makes me more sure he's bad.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

I don't think it's a switch, peeps, as the civ option I'm proposing. Can no one infer what I'm getting at? I'd really LOVE for you all to try and understand my gist.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:Here is a holy grail for you Mr God sir:

As for a tale, well, by looking on the page this picture comes from I see the holy grail is actually produced by a beer company my granddad used to deliver for up until not too long ago. Apparently it's nothing special but whoever reviewed it clearly disregarded the fact that as I'm within six degrees of separation from this ale named after the holy grail it is in fact awesome by association.

Linki - I have this to say: Hello! :)
This infuriates me because I purchased this for camping simply because of this theme. We took pictures of it so I could bring it for show and tell. And you've scooped me. :evileye:

Anyway, from the Gospel according to Busch:

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I see what you are getting at with the lynch switch; I wasn't getting baddie vibes from AP at all.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Mongoose wrote:I see what you are getting at with the lynch switch; I wasn't getting baddie vibes from AP at all.
:confused: Nor was I? Which is what makes this theory possible, in my mind?

I'm unsure if you're thinking what I'm thinking....

:omg:
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Canucklehead wrote:
Mongoose wrote:I see what you are getting at with the lynch switch; I wasn't getting baddie vibes from AP at all.
:confused: Nor was I? Which is what makes this theory possible, in my mind?

I'm unsure if you're thinking what I'm thinking....

:omg:
I'm unsure if you're thinking what I'm thinking!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

SO MUCH UNSURETY! SO MUCH THINKING!
:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

(I love the way the "omg" guys look like a Busby Berkeley routine when strung all together like that :dance: )
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by reywaS »

Canucklehead wrote:I don't think it's a switch, peeps, as the civ option I'm proposing. Can no one infer what I'm getting at? I'd really LOVE for you all to try and understand my gist.
I don't think it was a civvie lynch switch at all, and I can't for the life of me figure out what you are proposing happened. Or what possibly happened if a civvie was responsible. :shrug:

I am trying to figure out what you are thinking though. :(
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Gahhhh......I don't know how to be more clear and not risk the Wrath of Roxy.

Maybe a song will help clear my head:
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Anywho, lovers, I don't want to derail with this. I just wanted to make sure that we're considering all possibilities. Most of you are so super sure that Made is bad that I think you'll be inclined to view the lynch results as a baddie switch regardless of whether or not you correctly glom on to my thinking here, so it's maybe irrelevant. :shrug: It's cool. I get it. Like I said earlier, there is a lot of shit piling up at Made's feet, and I get why most of you don't seem to see it as mere coincidence.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Canucklehead wrote: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

(I love the way the "omg" guys look like a Busby Berkeley routine when strung all together like that :dance: )
Love a Berkerly reference, I do. My fave is Gold Diggers of 1937. I will often sing the opening song to my friends' babies as I push them in their little cart things.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

* Berkeley ugh typing

* I believe the word is stroller
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 247
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Canucklehead wrote:Anywho, lovers, I don't want to derail with this. I just wanted to make sure that we're considering all possibilities. Most of you are so super sure that Made is bad that I think you'll be inclined to view the lynch results as a baddie switch regardless of whether or not you correctly glom on to my thinking here, so it's maybe irrelevant. :shrug: It's cool. I get it. Like I said earlier, there is a lot of shit piling up at Made's feet, and I get why most of you don't seem to see it as mere coincidence.
Well you know, it's not just because AP was lynched that we think Made is bad. He was leading the poll after all. And yes, I don't want to immediately jump to the conclusion that Made is a baddie lynch-switcher, but due to the circumstances, I am strongly entertaining the idea.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Canucklehead wrote:Gahhhh......I don't know how to be more clear and not risk the Wrath of Roxy.

Maybe a song will help clear my head:
[ytubehd][/ytubehd

;)
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:Anywho, lovers, I don't want to derail with this. I just wanted to make sure that we're considering all possibilities. Most of you are so super sure that Made is bad that I think you'll be inclined to view the lynch results as a baddie switch regardless of whether or not you correctly glom on to my thinking here, so it's maybe irrelevant. :shrug: It's cool. I get it. Like I said earlier, there is a lot of shit piling up at Made's feet, and I get why most of you don't seem to see it as mere coincidence.
Well you know, it's not just because AP was lynched that we think Made is bad. He was leading the poll after all. And yes, I don't want to immediately jump to the conclusion that Made is a baddie lynch-switcher, but due to the circumstances, I am strongly entertaining the idea.
Yes, I know that the lynch switch is not the only reason you think Made is bad. Please read my entire post, and you'll see that I said EXACTLY THAT.
:wall:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I get what Canuck is saying, for what it's worth. Thanks, Google!
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by Enrique »

Canuck... holy shit how do you come up with this stuff? It makes perfect sense, and although I saw Made as being bad, I think you hit the nail on the head. I suppose the possibility exists that he actually is bad and switched the lynch, but... yeah, your interpretation is too good to dismiss. Good job, Canuck.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

While I appreciate the props, Enrique, I can't claim to have come up with the idea out of thin air. It was bea's exchange with LC here that made me think of it:
bea wrote:
Long Con wrote:Sorry for the non-response, Juliets. I had actually typed a response on my phone that was basically "That's interesting, if anyone could show me an example because I can't really read back right now", but it got linkitis'ed without me realizing it. It wouldn't have mattered because I didn't really get to check in until I just caught up now.

RIP A Person. I've seen plenty of Civvie roles that can switch a lynch, and probably ones that can reflect a lynch once or something, so I don't find the situation to be instantly incriminating to Made. However, the way he has been acting since then is a bit sketchy, as several people have pointed out. I'm gonna have to say that Made will likely get my vote. It doesn't look like he'll need it to get lynched anyway, but there you go.

We haven't gotten Concorde's role revealed yet. :|
I tried to allude to that earlier - that given the game source - I can see ONE scenario where a switch wasn't what went down.

I'm wondering if we won't see Concorde's role revealed for that very reason.

I still wait to see if I could be wrong about that.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Oooh. Great job, Bea :D
ImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 89

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I interpreted it as a desperate, last second lynch switch. Which would make me think it more likely that Made is bad. Especially since AP's self-vote came so close to the deadline.

There's only one way I could see Made being good, and I think it's a very unlikely scenario.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Canucklehead wrote:I don't think it's a switch, peeps, as the civ option I'm proposing. Can no one infer what I'm getting at? I'd really LOVE for you all to try and understand my gist.
No, I entirely get what you're saying. I think there is a possible civ option in play here. I just find it extremely unlikely.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Canucklehead wrote:While I appreciate the props, Enrique, I can't claim to have come up with the idea out of thin air. It was bea's exchange with LC here that made me think of it:
bea wrote:
Long Con wrote:Sorry for the non-response, Juliets. I had actually typed a response on my phone that was basically "That's interesting, if anyone could show me an example because I can't really read back right now", but it got linkitis'ed without me realizing it. It wouldn't have mattered because I didn't really get to check in until I just caught up now.

RIP A Person. I've seen plenty of Civvie roles that can switch a lynch, and probably ones that can reflect a lynch once or something, so I don't find the situation to be instantly incriminating to Made. However, the way he has been acting since then is a bit sketchy, as several people have pointed out. I'm gonna have to say that Made will likely get my vote. It doesn't look like he'll need it to get lynched anyway, but there you go.

We haven't gotten Concorde's role revealed yet. :|
I tried to allude to that earlier - that given the game source - I can see ONE scenario where a switch wasn't what went down.

I'm wondering if we won't see Concorde's role revealed for that very reason.

I still wait to see if I could be wrong about that.
Exactly.

All I will say is, read those quotes between bea and LC and hopefully it will click. For those of you who aren't seeing it that is.

I still think Made is likely bad, but there you go.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 85

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

OH WOW TIME FOR ANOTHER QUESTION HOW SUPER COOL

How many people actually took the time to take the survey?

Remember to PM your guess to both hosts. ;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:
No, I entirely get what you're saying. I think there is a possible civ option in play here. I just find it extremely unlikely.
I considered that possibility on Day Zero, when Made (i thought) might have hinted at it. But his subsequent behavior and the fact that too many people are backing him up, makes it hard for me to see that, tbh. I have to say I am with BWT here.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

After over 62 000 guesses, we have a winner! Thank you all for participating. :)
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:After over 62 000 guesses, we have a winner! Thank you all for participating. :)
What was the answer?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer

Mongoose wrote:
DisgruntledPorcupine wrote:After over 62 000 guesses, we have a winner! Thank you all for participating. :)
What was the answer?
25 :D
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

The Last Accusation
Yesterday, you might recall, I said that I would post a case against MR at the beginning of Day 3. I lied. Last second Night 2 hype? Hopefully this lie would baited a silence/curse from mafia. If it did, awesome, go me and stuff. If it didn’t, It was worth a shot.

As everyone wasn’t privileged enough to play Misfits mafia, one of, if not the most interesting and exciting game of mafia i’ve ever played in my life, then you probably missed out or expository information that might assist you in reading me as a player. While completely new to forum mafia, I enjoy playing the party variation of mafia, as well as a game called “The resistance”. While I don’t want to outline my exact game philosophy i’ll say this: my goal as a player is to be as unpredictable as possible. The reasoning for this is because as a player I know that there are players who are, objectively, better mafia players than I am. To make up for this lack of skill, I play in an intentionally very unorthodox way. By forcing others to play how I play and think how I think, I’m given an advantage over those who are experienced in how to deal with WIFOMs and “No U”s, and throwing other players under the bus.

There are many parallels to be drawn between the current scenario I find myself in, and the situation that i found myself in during misfits, but i think that the differences between this scenario and last scenario are more important to understanding my actions, and “reading” me. Many people (SVS, Bullz, and reywas, who i might add wasn’t even in misfits) felt that based on my previous action, I should of flipped out before the vote ended. The reason I didn’t is a simple one. I didn’t think I was going to die. When I began writing what could had been my last post, while i knew it was likely i was going to die, the fact that votes were coming in rapidly, I thought I still had a chance to live. This was especially true when MM changed his vote.

In Misfits however, everyone voted for me in rapid succession. The fact that I thought that if I were to die the game was over for civvies, compounded my freakout. Here, put simply the stakes weren’t that high.

After much prayer to the holy trinity (God the father, MovingPicture the son, and Llama the Spirit) I am here now to express the evils of MR.

My reasoning for thinking MR is mafia is three pronged. No one point makes him suspicious to. It's the combination of his actions/reaction to events, his baddie hunting contribution this game, and the things that do ping him.

MR’s reaction to what has happened this game seem less than genuine. Early game, he was a bit less but that's understandable if it were just that. The fact that he posted so little, but claims to have such a vivid insight to the situation that coincidentally fits perfectly within the mold of another person's theory time again...
Mister Rearranger wrote:I voiced uneasiness about him on Day 1, iirc. I forget whose post I was responding to though. Gimme til I get to work and I'll dig it up.

Epi's thoughts today touched on some things that I'd been pondering as well.
And again (this time in reference to a comment SVS made)
Mister Rearranger wrote:I will say it's incredibly different trying to figure Made out as another player compared to hosting him, haha. Having seen him play as a civ for an entire game, I don't really see anything that contrasts his play style, but objectively, there are a lot of things he's doing that would normally raise my suspicion of most players. :/
And again
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:I made Made's shortlist! :dance: If I had known that all it took to garner your suspicion was reference Enrique and you, I would have done so waaaay earlier in the thread.
I dunno how you did that. I already made an argument about those two yesterday, and Made merely acknowledged it.

Also, yeah I remember him and Eloh saying they'd be camping.
Is what really gets to me.

He also hasn't contributed much of anything to this game. This could be compared to how I felt about MP, and how I feel about Juliet.

Of his 54 post, 12 provided any opinions or insight.

Of those 12, two bring forward a new perspective. the rest regurgitate arguements previously used by others. He's claimed that he gave very thorough read through of Enrique day one. Shouldn't that yield a very thorough understanding of Enrique? Or at least an opinion that's not the exact same as Epi's. Speaking of which, when questioned about his agreement with epi, he submitted one of his two original opinions. Please note he only mentioned this because he was questioned. Had he not been questioned, he wouldn't of mentioned this.
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Made wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote: Epi's thoughts today touched on some things that I'd been pondering as well.
What specifically, I'm curious exactly what part of his post spoke to you.
His skepticism of Enrique and DF's interactions, not to mention how wavering DF was on you and Enrique.

I feel like there are ties somewhere between some combination of DF, Jules, Enrique, and/or yourself.
He then goes on to quote Enrique and ask for others to begin a discussion him, distancing himself far enough from accusing him(no accountability if he pops up as civvie I.e. hedging), yet close enough to steer the conversation.

You might be wondering, what his other post adding to the conversation was. Here it is!
Mister Rearranger wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Same question as for Enrique, MR, do YOU think the people who voted for MP are bad? Or do you just think they might be cause they voted for MP?
That block of BWT, Daisy, and Canuck is coincidental, to say the least. So they might be, but it'd be a very ballsy move by Daisy to push that strongly against MP so my thought (and vote) relied on me doubting that she's bad.
How he know the consecutive voting was a coincidence is beyond me.

I would like to now examine what post have pinged MR thus far.
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
MP: I love you, but I think you are bad. Your posts have been too full of fishing for other opinions. You are too wishy washy. I feel like you are looking for a good case to stick too, and this SVS thing honestly reads like weird reasoning to me. Especially given how you have been pretty vocal in the past about how you know how bad you are at reading her and how you can get such tunnel vision about her. I just am not feeling your behavior this game at all. In fact, I am feeling so unsettled by it that I am willing to vote for you. No offense, but I just feel it in my gut you are bad.

Linki @ BWT, guess I'm not the only one who is not feeling like Alex is trustworthy this go round!
Here we are. Didn't help me much. I'm hesitating. This is a coin-flip situation for me since Daisy's read seems genuine and hits on many of the same things that stood out about MP as I read his posts regarding SVS.

However, the way multiple people hopped on him makes me wonder about deliberate coordination.

I vote MP as well for now and put some trust in my own gut. Also, good to know the vote is changeable! Thanks!
I find it interesting while he considered the possibility of everyone jumping on daisy, but even going out of his way to attack those who vouch for me. Yes the scenario are different, but it still does beg for scrutiny.
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Enrique wrote: OK, if you want that, you know what's a good idea? Bringing other names to the table, instead of simply saying "let's not discuss this anymore because he's bad and that's final," as if that was good enough for everyone.
I'm open to watching a case get picked apart and hearing contrasting opinions, but I would be interested to see if Enrique can practice what he preaches here and bring other names to the table. Because all I've seen is him acting as arbiter between Made and various people. Maybe as a protective teammate? Maybe for vindication if Made were lynched and was civ? Maybe just out of his defensive nature (I recall Enrique being quite scrappy and holding his own in LP games :fishslap: )? Of that, I can't be sure.
I believe this is what the kiddies call a "No u"? MR keeps wanting points to be discussed, but never wants to participate in this discussion, or even bring new things to the table to be discussed!

My suspicions of MR aren't one damning thing. Most of my suspicions could be brushed off and ignored. However, when you combine them, you get a very solid case.

As soon as the night is over, I will be voting MR, and I hope this case convinces you to vote with me.
Ya boy,
Made
Pov: you reading my takes
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Reading this now, but why wait so long to post this Made? The day ends in one minute?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

I was wondering that too. However, I am more than willing to examine his case and MR a bit more. I said I would be willing to consider someone else other than Made if he could convince me there is someone else who is potentially more bad than him. So I will be fair and give him a chance.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Epignosis has been killed he was the Rabbit of Caerbannog - an Indy

It is now Day 3.
;)
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Day 3 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Marmot »

I do not feel bad anymore for my speculation of Epi on Day 1. Goodbye Epi.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dennis wrote:
There are other people in this thread besides Made, Enqriue and llama, she said she said she said, why not give someone else a chance to talk, she said she said? I tell you what, it's always the same thing. One or two people suck all the oxygen out of the room and every else gets ignored. Typical class structure. What we need is more egalitarian. Talk to the looneys keeping quiet and see what they have to say. Turn up the heat on them until it's hot enough to boil a monkey's bum. If I had my way, there would be equal time for all, Otherwise, you have all these conflicts playing favourites and colouring everyone else's opinions. Not on my watch.

Oh and remove your head from the sand. Yeah, what's with all this Off-Topic nonsense? Don't they realize we have scum to catch? I love the photo of your accessory-sized toy Maltipoo in your overpriced handbag, but let's stay on task, people. C'mon, Canuck, no one is getting what you are throwing about the lynch switch, sister. Maybe try some smoke signals or an interpretative dance?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Python Polls

Post by Roxy »

Night 2

What also floats in water?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:45:57 pm

Bread!
reywaS (22) 5%
Apples!
Enrique (8), Dana (12), Made (15), Boogs (19) 18%
Very small rocks!
Mister Rearranger (7), bea (16), Long Con (20) 14%
Cider!
Metalmarsh89 (5), Bullzeye (6), Hedgeowl (17) 14%
Great Gravy!
No votes
Cherries!
thellama73 (4), S~V~S (10), juliets (13), birdwithteeth11 (14), Mongoose (21) 23%
Mud!
No votes
Churches!
Canucklehead (9), nijuukyugou (18) 9%
Lead!
No votes
A Duck!/Hosts/Mod/God/Your Dead/Nons
MovingPictures07 (1), Roxy (2), DisgruntledPorcupine (3), GOD (11) 18%
Total votes : 22
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I do not feel bad anymore for my speculation of Epi on Day 1. Goodbye Epi.
Peace out.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

My guess is the other-night-than MP SK?

And Dennis~

Some off topic interpretive dance just for you :)
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Reading this now, but why wait so long to post this Made? The day ends in one minute?
Um.

Exactly?

That's pretty standard, isn't it? Why Nights are usually so quiet?
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Concorde added to the first page, btw. The *secret* part of his role adds up with Bea's theory.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Roxy wrote:
Dennis wrote:
There are other people in this thread besides Made, Enqriue and llama, she said she said she said, why not give someone else a chance to talk, she said she said? I tell you what, it's always the same thing. One or two people suck all the oxygen out of the room and every else gets ignored. Typical class structure. What we need is more egalitarian. Talk to the looneys keeping quiet and see what they have to say. Turn up the heat on them until it's hot enough to boil a monkey's bum. If I had my way, there would be equal time for all, Otherwise, you have all these conflicts playing favourites and colouring everyone else's opinions. Not on my watch.

Oh and remove your head from the sand. Yeah, what's with all this Off-Topic nonsense? Don't they realize we have scum to catch? I love the photo of your accessory-sized toy Maltipoo in your overpriced handbag, but let's stay on task, people. C'mon, Canuck, no one is getting what you are throwing about the lynch switch, sister. Maybe try some smoke signals or an interpretative dance?
You've caught me. My gameplan was to post so much that people couldn't keep up, and since they wouldn't post much as a result, I would point the finger of suspicion at them.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”