38%

Total votes: 13
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: basic mafia [DAY 2]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I regularly sheep, especially when I have limited amounts of time/desire to play the game
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 68

Post by fingersplints »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:59 am
fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:53 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:44 am I'm not super convinced Dizzy is scum in all honesty. I'd rather go after one of Nanook/Falc/NAA

On the side note, I don't think Falc/NAA are w/w but that's the impression I get as a half-asleep and busy person
I’m not “super convinced” yet but their posts are uninspiring (lots of fluff off topic + Esooa vote concern) so I think it’s a better alternative to Alison

I could see Falcon or NAA being wolf, but I’m not sure I see the case on nanook.
Nanook is acting more like the scum game I played with him then the town games.

Limited meta read, but from what I've seen he's more "Friendly unhelpful" when scum, and he reads more that way here with his "sheep" shtick.

That being said, Axe reckons he apparently does that all the time with the two of them, which might make it more NAI than I thought.
I have much more experience with a town nanook than wolf, and a lot of his behaviour could be just attributed to play style. So I don’t know.
Not impossible still that NAA is teammate and vouching. I think I would rather NAA go first who I think personally more suspicious of the two, and if NAA flips wolf I would definitely reconsider nanook as potential teammie
Gro-oo-ovy
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:56 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:51 am
fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:50 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:32 am I feel like this thread has been just a wolfy circle jerk for the past couple pages. Dizzy is almost cleared inno child by vote logic, so naturally, they are going to die today.
Can you elaborate on that please?
No
Alright

They are by no means “cleared”. I don’t see how that makes sense and since you are unwilling to explain
[VOTE: NotAnAxehole] aubergine
Classic.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 237

Post by Dyslexicon »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:21 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:44 am Dizzy is scum because he has pushed me for bad reasons
:ponder:
@Alison I was going to ask you why you scum read me. Is this it? Then fuck that. I explained what I found scummy in your ISO and what worries I had, and they were pretty specific to you as a player. I have at least some experience playing with you now. You yourself said I was probably someone who could decently read you. You explained your thought process to me, I listened, but it didn't really sway my suspicion. Your reaction to my read then is "U scum". I don't really buy that this is your town reaction. In my convo with you I haven't felt that you've wanted to solve my alignment at all, and I think you definitely would as town.

If you have an honest read on me, I promise I will entertain you. Would prefer you just lay it out to me directly, cause I have about 0 motivation to read this thread right now.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

IMAGINE being scummy for pushing another player for bad reasons day 1.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Anyway, the game was over from rand, the wrong players rolled town. Unlucky.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

If I'm chopped here, please please listen to my Alison read. She can definitely go aggressively after players like this as scum. Also, she's frankly better than to just go "This person is scum" and then whoops. Seriously, hold her to it. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, shit happens, but this is not at all how I expect Alison to react as town. From what I'm reading here, she's basically omgusing without evaluation. From that, and from what I already said D1, my bet is that Alison is scum here.

Honestly have no idea about the other two. This is the second game in a row I've been run down with vote without getting why, and it's frustrating as fuck. I realise I haven't been invested that much, and I keep forgetting I'm even in this game. My heart's not in it, and that's not anyone else's fault. So if I get lazy votes back, fair, but still frustrating.

Alison scum.
Belzy town.
Basically my reads.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

To anyone who votes me, please state exactly why. If people don't do it, make them do it.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:49 am but this is not at all how I expect Alison to react as town
Agreed, it's more of a falcon level town play, and from what I read Alison is at minimum a dice throwing ape like myself.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:51 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:17 am It's a list of five people that I think all three scum are contained in. That's like, the definition of a POE.
Process of Elimination should be a list of people that you're almost positive all of the scum are in, not because they're scummy, but because everyone else is town. Also, process of elimination by definition doesn't require tiers or associative reads.

But yeah, I don't see the point in arguing that.
What you're describing is exactly what I gave. There's no tiers, it's just five people, and I said "I have reasons to townread X and Y and have gone over my reasons to townread everyone else"
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:59 am
fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:53 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:44 am I'm not super convinced Dizzy is scum in all honesty. I'd rather go after one of Nanook/Falc/NAA

On the side note, I don't think Falc/NAA are w/w but that's the impression I get as a half-asleep and busy person
I’m not “super convinced” yet but their posts are uninspiring (lots of fluff off topic + Esooa vote concern) so I think it’s a better alternative to Alison

I could see Falcon or NAA being wolf, but I’m not sure I see the case on nanook.
Nanook is acting more like the scum game I played with him then the town games.

Limited meta read, but from what I've seen he's more "Friendly unhelpful" when scum, and he reads more that way here with his "sheep" shtick.

That being said, Axe reckons he apparently does that all the time with the two of them, which might make it more NAI than I thought.
I can confirm that Nook picking someone he thinks is town and sheeping them is something he does as town
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dizzy I scumread you before you scumread me so calling my read on you an OMGUS is disingenuous. I've already explained why I scumread you twice.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Axe I have no clue what your last three posts mean
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:24 am Dizzy I scumread you before you scumread me so calling my read on you an OMGUS is disingenuous. I've already explained why I scumread you twice.
You mentioned a scum read on me before I had even started to play the game. I had two post. Come the fuck on. You calling that an actual read, and you trying to then call my read on you after i ISO you an OMGUS last day, that is what is disingenuous.

If you have more, quote it. I'm genuinely interested to hear your perspective.

So far what I have read is "Dizzy scum cause bad push". That is the definition of OMGUS. Do you disagree?

Also, what was bad about my push? Obviously, you're going to disagree with it, but what was "bad" about it?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Alison wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:25 am Axe I have no clue what your last three posts mean
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 395
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Spoiler your fucking massive uno cards next time.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:29 am Spoiler your fucking massive uno cards next time.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Alison

Post by Alison »

Yeah it was an actual read. I had you on my top 3 POE. I also mentioned multiple reasons to scumread you beyond your push on me:

- Your "I'm going to sheep someone" stuff
- Esooa dying after saying she'd turbo you

It's bad because there isn't any substance to it. You don't have a single good reason to scumread me beyond "she exed a townie omg", and you've expressed sentiments that are just plain wrong, like asserting I have no interest in determining your alignment when we've spent many posts arguing with each other and claiming that me not realizing Axe was joking being equivalent to when I tried to shade Gavial in Bluey, which are completely different scenarios (esp. since I walked it back in 10 seconds).
Alison

Post by Alison »

I think the player I am most eagerly anticipating returning to the thread is @Luckbox Inc
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 301

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Alison wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:37 am I think the player I am most eagerly anticipating returning to the thread is @Luckbox Inc
Lol I literally just woke up and was like "glad I didn't miss the Alison part of the day".
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Alison wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:37 am I think the player I am most eagerly anticipating returning to the thread is @Luckbox Inc
Was just thinking this.

Luck my dude. I shielded you D1 to make up for tunnelling the other game, now give me some content to work with.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:38 am
Lol I literally just woke up and was like "glad I didn't miss the Alison part of the day".
Speak of the devil
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:40 am
Was just thinking this.

Luck my dude. I shielded you D1 to make up for tunnelling the other game, now give me some content to work with.
You act like my D1 was me not providing content.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

In other news I'm gonna crash. I'll see you all tomorrow when I wake. I also have D&D so probably will be a little inactive most of the rest of the day.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:43 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:40 am
Was just thinking this.

You act like my D1 was me not providing content.
Let me amend my statement then. Give me some MORE content to work with. =P
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Alison wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:00 am I would like to hear why @Luckbox Inc is confident that me/Dizzy are T/T despite gamestate
Yeah I can no longer be confident like that but I don't know where to be begin with the zero or extremely limited meta I have on both of you.
From reading your posts today I still think you're good and still need to catch up more but Dizzy really doesn't seem wolfy either.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:33 am Yeah it was an actual read. I had you on my top 3 POE. I also mentioned multiple reasons to scumread you beyond your push on me:

It's bad because there isn't any substance to it. You don't have a single good reason to scumread me beyond "she exed a townie omg", and you've expressed sentiments that are just plain wrong, like asserting I have no interest in determining your alignment when we've spent many posts arguing with each other and claiming that me not realizing Axe was joking being equivalent to when I tried to shade Gavial in Bluey, which are completely different scenarios (esp. since I walked it back in 10 seconds).
- Why is this scummy for me? I literally do this every other town game if not more often. You should know this. I usually come into the game trying to make [a splash] if I can't/don't want to participate just yet.
- Derp clear denied and everything, but I hadn't actually checked the NK yet. So I'm guessing your argument is that Esooa wanted me dead for some fucking reason D1, so I killed her. That is super faulty. First of all, I don't know Esooa and she doesn't know me. I have no idea what her problem with me was. Second, killing someone who wanted me dead is pointing directly at me. I'm probably the only one who have an actual reason to NOT kill Esooa. (Though NK analysis is bad in most circumstances anyway.) I can't NK, so I didn't do it.

I have never said this. I haven't mentioned your read on DOO at all today.

I feel like you don't have an interest in figuring out my alignment because you've been saying I'm scum from the get go. Apparently it was because I said I would sheep someone. Which I do pretty much all the time. Wow much scummy.

I have never said this either. I haven't brought up Bluey at all. What the fuck.
Edit: It was Bluey, so you're right about that. But it was not about Gavial, and I didn't mention his name.

What I did say was this:
- Throughout your ISO there were two points especially that I felt you pretended to have more paranoia than you actual do have. This is something I've noticed in your scum play before. The points were:
1) Asking if Lucky liked playing as scum to potentially "catch him in a lie", when he had already said he did like to play as scum. And I found that weird, and I doubt you expected to actually catch him in a lie (cause scum don't really come up with totally unnecessary lies that can easily be refuted).
2) You thinking Axe tried to bluntly lie about not being able to read your posts, and thus was outed, which I think is just absurd. (This you did walk back in 10 seconds btw).
I also remember getting off vibes from a sentence you had towards DOO which went something like "I think you're doing this because you're mafia"

The issue is this: It give the reader the impression that "Oh, I had the sudden realisation this could be a lie, so I must not be mafia."
You feigned ignorance in a similar way towards your partner, Invictius, in the last scum game I saw you in, Bluey. Actually, I concede that it's not the same situation, but that's also not my point. It gave me the same feeling when I read your ISO, you trying to highlight that you didn't know something, which is why I'm suspicious.

Maybe I'm explaining it badly, and if I am I'd rather others ask me about it. Open invitation.
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

Why is Alison leading vote?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

BoKnows wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:02 am Why is Alison leading vote?
She mafia
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:03 am
BoKnows wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:02 am Why is Alison leading vote?
She mafia
Cool
[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

This makes today a lot easier
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Actually, does my read on Alison seem "bad" to everyone? What is "uninspiring" about it, or my play in general (a word I've seen been used, which in turn makes me very uninspired about this game. Not saying you can't use it, just saying how I feel.)

I didn't even have that strong of a read on D1, I just got bad vibes. Alison doubling down because my read is "bad" and saying I've said stuff which I absolutely haven't makes her just look worse to me.

Ideally, I'll give a fuck enough to actually read the game and get a solve that is not all about Alison. Probably maybe will.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 60

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: UNVOTE] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Re: basic mafia [DAY 1]

Post by falcon45ca »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:43 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:50 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:59 pm My PoE for tomorrow is Alison voters regardless of what doom flips tbh
Odds that Maf killed Esooa to set up Alison for a mislynch?
High.
I tend to agree
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Y'know I'm not much of a reader, but if someone was kind enough to write me up a reasonably *short* tldr I promise I'll read it.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Can someone link me to a Alison wolf game?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:06 am Actually, does my read on Alison seem "bad" to everyone? What is "uninspiring" about it, or my play in general (a word I've seen been used, which in turn makes me very uninspired about this game. Not saying you can't use it, just saying how I feel.)

I didn't even have that strong of a read on D1, I just got bad vibes. Alison doubling down because my read is "bad" and saying I've said stuff which I absolutely haven't makes her just look worse to me.

Ideally, I'll give a fuck enough to actually read the game and get a solve that is not all about Alison. Probably maybe will.
Inspire me with your read on Alison.

Pretend I haven't read any interactions....and GO!
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:08 am
Esooa wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:59 pm My PoE for tomorrow is Alison voters regardless of what doom flips tbh
High.
I tend to agree
Was this a consensus thought or just esooa's thought?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

High.
I tend to agree
How is Alison being set up for a mischop from that?

Her whole argument is that I killed Esooa because Esooa wanted me dead. If anyone is set up, it's me.

Also, imo, it doesn't even matter. We don't actually know why scum killed Esooa.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

BoKnows wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:09 am
High.
I tend to agree
That was just esooa's idea.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:09 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:06 am Actually, does my read on Alison seem "bad" to everyone? What is "uninspiring" about it, or my play in general (a word I've seen been used, which in turn makes me very uninspired about this game. Not saying you can't use it, just saying how I feel.)

Here;
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:10 pm Read Alison's ISO. Thought she was wolf when I first started to read, got more unsure the more I read (mostly cause it looks like she does believe in her scum read on Omega). But I think she still could be mafia here. She can fake that attitude of having a strong scum read.
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:49 am by the way does anyone know how luckbox feels about playing wolf in general? Do they like playing it, dislike playing it? Do they do well as wolf?
Alison asks this after uttering strong suspicion on Lucky. But Lucky literally said in his first post that he wanted to play as scum, so the question about if he likes it or not reads disingenuous. (And I'm pretty sure Alison later reference that post)
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:28 am I thought you were pretending to have put me on ignore because of the blacklist thing, which is why you were faking being unable to see my posts. That would be outing because JJJ disabled the ignore function a while back.
I don't feel like this is a real thought.
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:09 am
Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:38 pm No I'm doing all the right things. I'm interacting with everyone, thinking about players, making free flowing posts.

But what are you doing?
This might be the most individually scummy post I've seen in the thread so far. It's like they see pretending to be town as a list of checkboxes to tick off and are miffed that Seanzie isn't giving them credit for their performance.
Honestly, I agree with this, surface level maybe, but the post in reference does feel real bad. Wouldn't be surprised at all if it's actually Alison/Lucky here.
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:32 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:55 am Dizzy avoiding the thread is >rand mafia cmv
I've seen Dizzy afk as villa but he tends to be a lot more upfront about it. He'll be like "I'm not playing this game because I don't have the time and energy and interest. I'll come back when there's less people and try to give a solve". The weird "I'm picking someone random to sheep" thing wasn't great because it's like "I'm not playing this game but actually I am", it's like a paper facade of playing that I don't think he usually bothers with as town. Also doesn't help that the person he picked to sheep was Lunchbox.
This is some real convoluted shit lol. I don't see how I was not upfront about being afk/low effort, or even what there is to read into that if you think I wasn't. Also "paper facade" lol. I also didn't pick Lucky to sheep, I picked Omega.

---

These are some things I find scummy in Alison's ISO.

It's not impossible for her to be town, but right now well above > mafia for me.

Thoughts?
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:01 am
Alison wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:33 am Yeah it was an actual read. I had you on my top 3 POE. I also mentioned multiple reasons to scumread you beyond your push on me:

- Why is this scummy for me? I literally do this every other town game if not more often. You should know this. I usually come into the game trying to make [a splash] if I can't/don't want to participate just yet.
- Derp clear denied and everything, but I hadn't actually checked the NK yet. So I'm guessing your argument is that Esooa wanted me dead for some fucking reason D1, so I killed her. That is super faulty. First of all, I don't know Esooa and she doesn't know me. I have no idea what her problem with me was. Second, killing someone who wanted me dead is pointing directly at me. I'm probably the only one who have an actual reason to NOT kill Esooa. (Though NK analysis is bad in most circumstances anyway.) I can't NK, so I didn't do it.

I feel like you don't have an interest in figuring out my alignment because you've been saying I'm scum from the get go. Apparently it was because I said I would sheep someone. Which I do pretty much all the time. Wow much scummy.

I have never said this either. I haven't brought up Bluey at all. What the fuck.
Edit: It was Bluey, so you're right about that. But it was not about Gavial, and I didn't mention his name.

What I did say was this:
- Throughout your ISO there were two points especially that I felt you pretended to have more paranoia than you actual do have. This is something I've noticed in your scum play before. The points were:
1) Asking if Lucky liked playing as scum to potentially "catch him in a lie", when he had already said he did like to play as scum. And I found that weird, and I doubt you expected to actually catch him in a lie (cause scum don't really come up with totally unnecessary lies that can easily be refuted).
2) You thinking Axe tried to bluntly lie about not being able to read your posts, and thus was outed, which I think is just absurd. (This you did walk back in 10 seconds btw).
I also remember getting off vibes from a sentence you had towards DOO which went something like "I think you're doing this because you're mafia"

The issue is this: It give the reader the impression that "Oh, I had the sudden realisation this could be a lie, so I must not be mafia."
You feigned ignorance in a similar way towards your partner, Invictius, in the last scum game I saw you in, Bluey. Actually, I concede that it's not the same situation, but that's also not my point. It gave me the same feeling when I read your ISO, you trying to highlight that you didn't know something, which is why I'm suspicious.

Maybe I'm explaining it badly, and if I am I'd rather others ask me about it. Open invitation.
I'll add that I found her solve of me being teamed with Omega at EoD1 not believable as well. As if I would hard defend my already highly voted and suspected partner for a short term chop on Alison. I think she knows better than that.

And I'll add that I should probably think/talk about someone else than Alison too.
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:11 am
High.
I tend to agree
Okay I disagree with idea of the esooa's kill to mislynch Alison. Doubt mafia would kill someone based off one read to run a trick play. Also Esooa said Alison voters and not just Alison
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

BoKnows wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:18 am
Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:11 am
High.
I tend to agree
Okay I disagree with idea of the esooa's kill to mislynch Alison. Doubt mafia would kill someone based off one read to run a trick play. Also Esooa said Alison voters and not just Alison
She was hard defending Alison.

It's not that her death implicates Alison but that her death clears the way for a wagon.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:22 am
She was hard defending Alison.

It's not that her death implicates Alison but that her death clears the way for a wagon.
Yeah. It's something I do as a wolf-- if you want to have certain people killed you sometimes need to kill their defenders.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:14 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:09 am

Here;
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:10 pm Read Alison's ISO. Thought she was wolf when I first started to read, got more unsure the more I read (mostly cause it looks like she does believe in her scum read on Omega). But I think she still could be mafia here. She can fake that attitude of having a strong scum read.
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:49 am by the way does anyone know how luckbox feels about playing wolf in general? Do they like playing it, dislike playing it? Do they do well as wolf?
Alison asks this after uttering strong suspicion on Lucky. But Lucky literally said in his first post that he wanted to play as scum, so the question about if he likes it or not reads disingenuous. (And I'm pretty sure Alison later reference that post)
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:28 am I thought you were pretending to have put me on ignore because of the blacklist thing, which is why you were faking being unable to see my posts. That would be outing because JJJ disabled the ignore function a while back.
I don't feel like this is a real thought.
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:09 am
Luckbox Inc wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:38 pm No I'm doing all the right things. I'm interacting with everyone, thinking about players, making free flowing posts.

But what are you doing?
This might be the most individually scummy post I've seen in the thread so far. It's like they see pretending to be town as a list of checkboxes to tick off and are miffed that Seanzie isn't giving them credit for their performance.
Honestly, I agree with this, surface level maybe, but the post in reference does feel real bad. Wouldn't be surprised at all if it's actually Alison/Lucky here.
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:32 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:55 am Dizzy avoiding the thread is >rand mafia cmv
I've seen Dizzy afk as villa but he tends to be a lot more upfront about it. He'll be like "I'm not playing this game because I don't have the time and energy and interest. I'll come back when there's less people and try to give a solve". The weird "I'm picking someone random to sheep" thing wasn't great because it's like "I'm not playing this game but actually I am", it's like a paper facade of playing that I don't think he usually bothers with as town. Also doesn't help that the person he picked to sheep was Lunchbox.
This is some real convoluted shit lol. I don't see how I was not upfront about being afk/low effort, or even what there is to read into that if you think I wasn't. Also "paper facade" lol. I also didn't pick Lucky to sheep, I picked Omega.

---

These are some things I find scummy in Alison's ISO.

It's not impossible for her to be town, but right now well above > mafia for me.

Thoughts?
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:01 am

What I did say was this:

I'll add that I found her solve of me being teamed with Omega at EoD1 not believable as well. As if I would hard defend my already highly voted and suspected partner for a short term chop on Alison. I think she knows better than that.

And I'll add that I should probably think/talk about someone else than Alison too.
OK, Dizzy can be town
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Whether Alison is scum or not, I should be doing more. I do think Alison is likely to be mafia, but I feel I've made that clear. In any case, I'm missing most of the game as context, and putting all my eggs in one basket isn't smart in any case, especially since there's three baskets and a lot of eggs.

I'll commit to reading the game either this night or tomorrow. Putting this out there so I have to do it lol
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

I already feel like Alison needs to die to progress this game.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

The night kill discussion is pointless. Assuming Alison is mafia, she has 2 choices, kill someone who town reads her, or kill someone who she needs for the day miss. That's just due to the amount of players town reading her D1.

So we conclude she had to kill someone who town reads her, but then who? Someone who's more or less neutral or someone who made a very hard stand at EoD but otherwise was entirely non-impactful / has no good associative to go off.

I don't think Esooa is a bad kill for anyone in the game tbh... So it's just a plain, low information night kill.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

I mean in particular for Alison to kill Esooa-- that would be pretty interesting imo.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

BoKnows wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:38 am I already feel like Alison needs to die to progress this game.
BoKnows kinda wolfy?

Return to “Previous Heists”