Non (Host, Mod, Dead, spec etc.)
41%

Total votes: 17
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 263

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Master Radishes »

I see it is time to suss MR, presumably for being slanky and 'not doing anything'.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:50 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:37 pm Voters: MacDougall, KZA, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Michelle, Epignosis, Master Radishes, TonyStarkPrime, RondoDimBuckle, EnderWiggin
Michelle

For my own reference.
I'll pass on Michelle.

That leaves me with Nanook, Master Radishes, TonyStarkPrime, Rondo, and Ender.

Nanook is all grunts. Whatever.
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:18 am [VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:00 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:59 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:58 pm Just got home from a party.

Who am I voting for?
This is wolf
It is not. I've missed 600 posts and didn't know Dya was in the game.
This second post was two minutes before the deadline.

The move from Scotty (who is a civilian, correct?) to Dya at the eleventh hour without any context or care looks like shit.

Perhaps this has been talked about and I haven't read it, but Master Radishes came in, voted Dya without knowing Dya was in the game. That's how it reads to me right now.
I arrived home right before the deadline. I was hundreds of posts behind, Syn and Dya were the wagon options, and the one I was on was dead. I noticed Dya was now in the game but didn't have time to figure out why they had a wagon; all I saw was that it was the one with the most last minute momentum and a lot of people I townread were on it. I didn't have time to parse the nuances of it, so I just sheeped Mac, KZA, and Rondo.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Scotty wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:19 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:09 pm I believe 112 is town tbh. What you are pushing him for is town indicative for 112.
Do you not think that metas can be faked if you know your meta?
112s a better wolf than that. What are you pushing him for is NAI from her
I guess I don’t know what a “better wolf” looks like. The progression isn’t showcased, and so I’m supposed to just shrug and townread them for that?

lol I guess that was what Ted was tunneling me for all the way in the beginning of the game, so whatever
Town 112 often doesn't 'showcase progression'. Scum 112 is more likely to. Town 112 is more likely to make snapreads no one can follow.

This version of 112 is null atm. She's still in her scum range but I've not seen anything I want to point at and call out. Not really worth an immediate chop.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Ruri wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:29 am
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:58 pm @Ruri why are you voting me?
Oh, you noticed. I'm voting in POE. Tell me about yourself.
I'll think about it.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: The Witcher Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Made »

Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:50 am
Made wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:40 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:37 pm
Wiki helps
'Witcher, a translation of the word vedmak, a "male witch" in Slavic mythology'

Pay attention, that could be dangerous!
ur not wrong lol. to answer you question, I am town this game, yes. if scum are witches, i am not a witch
Made's start is pocket-y and my impression is he wants to derp clear himself by this post.
Intentionally derps attempts are not towny from what i know
I’m friendly regardless of alighnment :daisy:
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Master Radishes
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:50 am They claimed RBer later. Probably a claim close to their real role and they can say it is a way of claiming safe if they are villager to avoid a soup kill. Whether a soup kill exists or not, we don't really know it because 'Role/flavour claiming is allowed but it may not be in your best interests' doesn't imply an anticlaim mechanic that big, but mafia can have a claim vigi for eg.
I was thinking about this earlier. I don't think there's a soup kill mechanic. I know that's the Big Bad Scary Monster of Syndicate games, but it's not actually all that common in games I've been in. I think JPIC's counter to mass claiming is the fact that roles aren't being revealed upon flip. That opens the door for fake claims from scum.

This is not me advocating for a full claim or anything. I hate when games devolve into mech stuff. :meany: But I think it's *probably* okay for people to claim if they really want to.
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 617
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

@Made talk to me. @Master Radishes Talk to me.
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Poison wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:45 am @Made talk to me. @Master Radishes Talk to me.
Whaddya wanna talk about
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Poison wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:45 am @Made talk to me. @Master Radishes Talk to me.
Will you be here in 30ish? I’m at the gym.

Alternatively I can answer questions
Master Radishes
Hitman

Please don't say 'what do you think about x y and z' that's too much for me.
Master Radishes
Hitman

(Depends who x y and z are actually.)
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:44 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:50 am They claimed RBer later. Probably a claim close to their real role and they can say it is a way of claiming safe if they are villager to avoid a soup kill. Whether a soup kill exists or not, we don't really know it because 'Role/flavour claiming is allowed but it may not be in your best interests' doesn't imply an anticlaim mechanic that big, but mafia can have a claim vigi for eg.
I was thinking about this earlier. I don't think there's a soup kill mechanic. I know that's the Big Bad Scary Monster of Syndicate games, but it's not actually all that common in games I've been in. I think JPIC's counter to mass claiming is the fact that roles aren't being revealed upon flip. That opens the door for fake claims from scum.

This is not me advocating for a full claim or anything. I hate when games devolve into mech stuff. :meany: But I think it's *probably* okay for people to claim if they really want to.
Why do you think it's okay to claim when we don't have flips? I mean people can claim literally anything and we wouldn't be able to judge properly or go for lynch unhesitatingly
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:46 am Please don't say 'what do you think about x y and z' that's too much for me.
I’m open to these kinds of questions
Master Radishes
Hitman

@Ruri is your read on me basically 'he's slanking'?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Made wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:46 am
Will you be here in 30ish? I’m at the gym.

Alternatively I can answer questions
Yeah. I'm just waving at my bird for no reason right now. I can be here around then.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Made wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:47 am
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:46 am Please don't say 'what do you think about x y and z' that's too much for me.
I’m open to these kinds of questions
What do you think about yesterday's wagons not being today's wagon?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:48 am @Ruri is your read on me basically 'he's slanking'?
@Ruri i would also want you read me as well.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Poison wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:47 am

Why do you think it's okay to claim when we don't have flips? I mean people can claim literally anything and we wouldn't be able to judge properly or go for lynch unhesitatingly
As I said, I don't advocate for it. I just don't think the downside is 'soup kill' and if people like Urist want to make their choice then it's their choice.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:49 am
Poison wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:47 am

As I said, I don't advocate for it. I just don't think the downside is 'soup kill' and if people like Urist want to make their choice then it's their choice.
Oh wait urist claimed as well? I should probably read the thread smh
Master Radishes
Hitman

Speaking of Urist the role is specific enough not to be made up and doesn't really sound like a role scum would get. I wouldn't necessarily bank the game on that if we get to LYLO and Urist is there, but I'm fine with removing him from my PoE.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Does anyone want to start a third wagon on Ender with me? I know Rondo did a bigass post but I didn't read any of it.
Master Radishes
Hitman

[VOTE: EnderWiggin] aubergine
Master Radishes
Hitman

Oh 112 is already there.

112 town.
Master Radishes
Hitman

112 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:49 pm hi sorry, long couple of days. renovations in my suite are ongoing and it's stressful on top of general business

[VOTE: enderwiggin] aubergine

^because i'm 50 pages behind and will be going by gut until i catch up on enough details
Hmm.

Okay this is not as confident as I hoped.
Master Radishes
Hitman

As I've read Ender's posts sporadically throughout the game I feel they're /fine/ but he feels very...detached? from the collective. Like he's not truly slanking but I don't feel like his contributions have added much to the direction of the thread, and he doesn't seem bothered by that. (I realise the same criticism can be leveled at me but I *am* bothered by it.)

I haven't opened up his iso and maybe I should. I'd probably end up nitpicking though, and my concern is more on a macro level anyway.

Also when I looked at Dya's wagon earlier I felt there were very few options for an opportunistic scum and it was basically him or Michelle (putting aside certain slots for raisins) and Michelle has been poisoned and so far D2 seems sharp in the way I expect from her.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Poison said she'd talk with me then ghosted.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 573
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Poison wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:42 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:47 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:22 pm Learning tutuu’s alignment will resolve a lot of things. For many people. If she’s town, which a skim of her iso tells me (as I’m often nodding along with many of her reads), then there are a bevy of people trying to take her down. If she flips town, her reads are probably pretty spot on.
Her point about poison blowing up after being rolebocked last night is one that I agree with: it looks performative. In the ensuing back and forth that follows between the two, poison seems to do more poo slinging than defending. Maybe That is their defense. I dunno. But I give no brownie points to poison because of it.
Umm we don't lynch a player who can flip villager as info lynch, so voting tutuu seems exaggerated fmpov
You dislike Poison's reaction but what if it's genuine?
Re: Scotty @Scotty explain poo slinging, and explain why do I need to defend myself and what made you think I'm defending myself?

As for my reaction, it is more like a me thing rather than alignment indicative. You probably doubt my personality over my playstyle imo. Your suspicion on me aren't strong fmpov, they only hang on my first post as you said before, which was a good morning and probably saying I'm happy to play with tutuu again. If it feels performative to you, you should look back to my previous games or ask my homies how I usually talk [Michelle, and Ted, rip ted] . Of course I can copy my town game as a scum but in that way everyone can be Scum.

If you have some real concerns for me, something that you want me to address to and help you read me right then do put your case forward. If you are going to scum read me because of the things you mentioned then help yourself and scum read me, cause honestly I haven't learned the art of explaining my speech yet.
In my reread, after learning you were blocked, it just appeared to me that you got extremely defensive, but less about defending yourself and more of retaliation like a prodded dog.
This could all be playstyle and I’m willing to table this right now because I don’t know how you usually respond or play as town, but it was suspicious to me regardless. Probably can’t really defend against what I’m saying so I understand it’s not a fair deal.

I have you as barely light scum right now, not really top of my priority
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Urist wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:17 am I've been considering this for a while and didn't think it would be necessary, bit I'm realizing that we're going to be in lylo sooner rather than later so I should get my role confirmed asap.

I am going to claim now. Last night, I targeted tutuu. I have an ability that seems anti-town at first but I think you'll come to understand how pro-town this claim is at EoD.

Anyway, my action is that every night I must target another player. The following day, that player will require two extra votes to eliminate. Unfortunately, I misread this at first and thought it would cause the person to require two fewer votes, instead of two more. That's why I targeted tutuu. Silly me!

But this isn't a terrible thing. I think we can confirm my role now. All we have to do is make sure that tutuu has exactly one more vote than the runner-up at EoD. Should be easy. Then the runner-up will be eliminated and tutuu will survive and my role will be proven.

There's nothing to lose so I say we get crackin'! How 'bout y'all?
What no, I can think of other players I’d rather risk being lab rats to proving your role. If you’re lying and tutuu is town, we’re in a bad spot. We should be finding mafia, not proving your role

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:21 am
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:54 pm
sig wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:53 pm
DkKoba wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:50 pm kinda mad cuz i read the dya slot as town but i was busy with cute boy and my phone was dead during EoD so :(
Wait what
their predecessor was very towny in mindset from what i remember i just was not able to really parse it LMFAO

it was just unconventional :(
Dkkoba complained i didn't read their posts. So i will Iso them in my free time

Anything until this post above is NAI and extremely easy to post as wolf.

This post imo is a slip, they mentioned the predecesor posts of Dya's slot and Creature didn't post a word.
Later in the game when questioned thwyt took it jokey and say 0 is tonwy or something like that (i will not search now for that post)
I don't think town would try to obtain towny points based on a flip and i see DkKoba read for Dya's slot as TMI and a clear proof they are a wolf.

I will call it proof No. 1
Haven’t even read DK’s iso, but this sounds damning to me!

Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:03 am Poison said she'd talk with me then ghosted.
Yo I'm back here
Master Radishes
Hitman

Oh yeah the Koba 'Creature posts' slip thing.

Ngl I don't want to read Koba's iso either because I don't like their tone and my eyes so far tend to glaze over at their posts. I'm willing to trust people on that.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Scotty wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:04 am
Poison wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:42 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:47 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:22 pm Learning tutuu’s alignment will resolve a lot of things. For many people. If she’s town, which a skim of her iso tells me (as I’m often nodding along with many of her reads), then there are a bevy of people trying to take her down. If she flips town, her reads are probably pretty spot on.
Her point about poison blowing up after being rolebocked last night is one that I agree with: it looks performative. In the ensuing back and forth that follows between the two, poison seems to do more poo slinging than defending. Maybe That is their defense. I dunno. But I give no brownie points to poison because of it.
Umm we don't lynch a player who can flip villager as info lynch, so voting tutuu seems exaggerated fmpov
You dislike Poison's reaction but what if it's genuine?
Re: Scotty @Scotty explain poo slinging, and explain why do I need to defend myself and what made you think I'm defending myself?

As for my reaction, it is more like a me thing rather than alignment indicative. You probably doubt my personality over my playstyle imo. Your suspicion on me aren't strong fmpov, they only hang on my first post as you said before, which was a good morning and probably saying I'm happy to play with tutuu again. If it feels performative to you, you should look back to my previous games or ask my homies how I usually talk [Michelle, and Ted, rip ted] . Of course I can copy my town game as a scum but in that way everyone can be Scum.

If you have some real concerns for me, something that you want me to address to and help you read me right then do put your case forward. If you are going to scum read me because of the things you mentioned then help yourself and scum read me, cause honestly I haven't learned the art of explaining my speech yet.
In my reread, after learning you were blocked, it just appeared to me that you got extremely defensive, but less about defending yourself and more of retaliation like a prodded dog.
This could all be playstyle and I’m willing to table this right now because I don’t know how you usually respond or play as town, but it was suspicious to me regardless. Probably can’t really defend against what I’m saying so I understand it’s not a fair deal.

I have you as barely light scum right now, not really top of my priority
yeah but that's when you read the reaction, you had scum read me before what was that about?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

@Master Radishes i dont know what to talk about because we barely interacted and I didn't catch up or iso you, but I wanna read you so I wanna interact with you. If that makes sense
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Oh i remember something you were the last person on dya's wagon iirc? Why did you choose dya over the other wagons?
Master Radishes
Hitman

Poison wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:11 am @Master Radishes i dont know what to talk about because we barely interacted and I didn't catch up or iso you, but I wanna read you so I wanna interact with you. If that makes sense
Yeah I was sitting here trying to think of a good question to throw back at you and all I can think of are stupid ones people sometimes ask like 'are you in your scum range' and 'GTH who is slipping under the radar' and stuff like that I don't actually care about.

Maybe give me your PoE and we can compare? Or your list of uncertains/nulls if you prefer.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Poison wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:11 am Oh i remember something you were the last person on dya's wagon iirc? Why did you choose dya over the other wagons?
Said this in an earlier post but in a nutshell I came in at EoD and didn't have time to process everything so I just sheeped my townreads who had all swapped to Dya. I also low key liked that it was a last minute wagon swap tbh, especially one on someone like Dya who I assumed wouldn't be wagoned for no reason. Felt the momentum was probably towny and so I followed it.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:13 am
Poison wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:11 am @Master Radishes i dont know what to talk about because we barely interacted and I didn't catch up or iso you, but I wanna read you so I wanna interact with you. If that makes sense
Yeah I was sitting here trying to think of a good question to throw back at you and all I can think of are stupid ones people sometimes ask like 'are you in your scum range' and 'GTH who is slipping under the radar' and stuff like that I don't actually care about.

Maybe give me your PoE and we can compare? Or your list of uncertains/nulls if you prefer.
ah sweet.

so my reads are somewhere here

Mac
Scotty

Rondo
Michelle

tutuu

Ruri
112 (was actually reading something from her in the thread that i like, but i dn't remember much from her)
Syn
epi (wanna talk about this later)

Urist [not thinking about his claim]
Koba

NULLS:
Made
Ender
MR
Nook
Wilgy
TSP
sig

who am i missing?
DkKoba
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by DkKoba »

the more lazy y'all are jn reading me the easier it is for scum to hide
main sites: MafiaScum, EpicMafia
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

i have no hope for this town to even bother sheeping me after i die becauae a vast majority of you have clearly only read ~5% of the game and it shows
Master Radishes
Hitman

Poison wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:21 am NULLS:
Made
Ender
MR
Nook
Wilgy
TSP
sig
Do you not buy TSP's claim about Sig being mech clear?

We uh. We have a lot in common. What are your thoughts on Ender?
Master Radishes
Hitman

DkKoba wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:23 am i have no hope for this town to even bother sheeping me after i die becauae a vast majority of you have clearly only read ~5% of the game and it shows
I never read dead vills.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

@MacDougall if your 112 read is contingent on me being scum then fucking say it before town sheets a bad read bc im flipping town
Master Radishes
Hitman

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:24 am
DkKoba wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:23 am i have no hope for this town to even bother sheeping me after i die becauae a vast majority of you have clearly only read ~5% of the game and it shows
I never read dead vills.
(And obviously if you're a wolf I'm definitely not reading you.)
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:15 am
Poison wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:11 am Oh i remember something you were the last person on dya's wagon iirc? Why did you choose dya over the other wagons?
Said this in an earlier post but in a nutshell I came in at EoD and didn't have time to process everything so I just sheeped my townreads who had all swapped to Dya. I also low key liked that it was a last minute wagon swap tbh, especially one on someone like Dya who I assumed wouldn't be wagoned for no reason. Felt the momentum was probably towny and so I followed it.
honestly when I was retrospecting the wagons i found your last minute change on dya rather towny. I don't think scum usually jumps on wagon last min when they knew the flip would be green. but apart from that i do0n't have anything AI from you in my mind
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Says the guy who told me what you did last night is nothing that concerns me

Why don’t you start, since you’re not averse to everyone claiming

Master Radishes
Hitman

Scotty wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:27 am

I'd rather not.

I meant was that it didn't involve you.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:28 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:27 am

I'd rather not.

I meant was that it didn't involve you.
(Like what I did with my role, if indeed I have a role (HAHA WIFOM), was not targeted at or around you. Just to be crystal.)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:52 am Does anyone want to start a third wagon on Ender with me? I know Rondo did a bigass post but I didn't read any of it.
No.

This is telling me that at least 2 of made/you/strawberry are mafia

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 833

Post by tutuu »

(im reading along and have nothing to add, im happy with this game state)
Master Radishes
Hitman

Scotty wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:29 am
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:52 am Does anyone want to start a third wagon on Ender with me? I know Rondo did a bigass post but I didn't read any of it.
No.

This is telling me that at least 2 of made/you/strawberry are mafia
Who is Strawberry and why don't I get a fun nickname?

Return to “Previous Jobs”