Total votes: 10
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 294

Re: Philosophy Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by Dyslexicon »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:00 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:52 pm
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:39 pm Wouldn’t be surprised if dizzy is a wolf again

And yeah spf I confirm everything my hydra said
Would you be surprised if I'm town? :grin:
Not really

My initial thought when I saw you come in with that line trying to align to me and marmot was : “surely dizzy wouldn’t employ the exact same strategy as mafia twice” and that thought alone gave me pause to the idea of you being scum. But yeah I think that’s a bad reason to hold myself back from a sr, I do think there are parallels to your previous game in how you entered and how you’ve been playing the game out
There are like no parallells tbh. Which doesn't mean I can't be any alignment here. But in the game you're referring to, I actually read the game and came up with reads and reasons which I think I would've had if I was town in the same situation. This game, I've read next to nothing, I'm spouting out whatever on impression, trying to triangulate takes based on he said she said they said and random posts I come across. I gather that you/Leetic are probably town. It looked to me like Marmot was invested and doing analysis things and not just falling back on wifom and too cool for school, which is more town for Marmot. It seems there's some contention to a Marmot town read, so my impression may be wrong. So I don't really have a real read there yet until I check for myself. I don't see the parallell at all, but it's not for me to see.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:05 pm my wagon are all holding in farts on the bus
How dare you accurately describe me on my way to work every day
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 195
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Fwiw, The scummiest thing about nutella is that she has a tr on me at all. If it weren’t for that fact I would feel confident about slotting her as town for the next few days. I don’t think she’s ever tr’d me in a game and normally scumreads me for NAI stuff such as getting tilted which is probably >rand town for me actually. I’d expect her read to be similar to marmots on me who just has a bad scumread On me for awful reasons, and I don’t think nutella ever really explained her tr on me when I asked at first either. I do think that’s weird for her because I don’t think I’ve remotely towntold in a way that most people would recognize other than a small few who know me. That being said, if she’s a wolf I do think she’s townsiding pretty hard with some of the stances she’s taken and I feel like if she were a wolf she would be more likely to try and powerwolf rather than townside so yeah maybe Occam’s razor is that She’s town and I’m just paranoid on her for no reason.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:06 pm
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:39 pm Wouldn’t be surprised if dizzy is a wolf again

Not really

My initial thought when I saw you come in with that line trying to align to me and marmot was : “surely dizzy wouldn’t employ the exact same strategy as mafia twice” and that thought alone gave me pause to the idea of you being scum. But yeah I think that’s a bad reason to hold myself back from a sr, I do think there are parallels to your previous game in how you entered and how you’ve been playing the game out
There are like no parallells tbh. Which doesn't mean I can't be any alignment here. But in the game you're referring to, I actually read the game and came up with reads and reasons which I think I would've had if I was town in the same situation. This game, I've read next to nothing, I'm spouting out whatever on impression, trying to triangulate takes based on he said she said they said and random posts I come across. I gather that you/Leetic are probably town. It looked to me like Marmot was invested and doing analysis things and not just falling back on wifom and too cool for school, which is more town for Marmot. It seems there's some contention to a Marmot town read, so my impression may be wrong. So I don't really have a real read there yet until I check for myself. I don't see the parallell at all, but it's not for me to see.
The parallel was that you came in and almost all your takes feel very consensus to me and easy reads to make. Your initial townreads were on the slots that were the most easiest slots to tr, iirc you had nutella as a tr but you said you haven’t read the game and Nutella wasn’t online when you were posting so I have no idea how you can tr a slot you supposedly haven’t read.,Your interactions with people, whilst fun and enjoyable to read doesn’t strike me as someone whose trying to solve anyone’s alignment when speaking to someone, rather just trying to vibe and survive.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Your votes also feel like a parallel of last game where you kinda just vote the name that everyone is saying the most and don’t really go out of your way to find why that slot is being voted or to interact with that slot in any way to find out if that slot should be being voted to begin with.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:13 pmThe parallel was that you came in and almost all your takes feel very consensus to me and easy reads to make. Your initial townreads were on the slots that were the most easiest slots to tr, iirc you had nutella as a tr but you said you haven’t read the game and Nutella wasn’t online when you were posting so I have no idea how you can tr a slot you supposedly haven’t read.,Your interactions with people, whilst fun and enjoyable to read doesn’t strike me as someone whose trying to solve anyone’s alignment when speaking to someone, rather just trying to vibe and survive.
First of all, I don't really know what the consensus reads are, since I haven't read much. Second, I town read Nutella for voting Mac, cause I don't think mafia Nutella votes Mac unless Mac is also mafia. They have some kind of special dynamic, if memory serves me right. Third, you're right that most of my interactions aren't trying to solve anyone. I'm pretty obviously not solving hard now, cause I don't feel like it. If I felt like it, I would read the game lol. Your read is very bad.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 310
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

lol i'm liking dizzy more

illario i'm allowed to townread you smh youre towny
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:14 pm Your votes also feel like a parallel of last game where you kinda just vote the name that everyone is saying the most and don’t really go out of your way to find why that slot is being voted or to interact with that slot in any way to find out if that slot should be being voted to begin with.
I totally interacted with the slots I voted last game, pretending like I was solving them. I even wrote the cases for why some of them should be voted. Right now I'm just voting top wagons I'm ok voting because wagons are good and cool on D1. Your read is still bad.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Okay dizzy is probably town but I cbf explaining why I changed my mind.

I don’t have enough posts left to figure out who actually is mafia so I’m just gonna vote out in the poool of drwilgy/naa/marmot. From the three I think drwilgy is the only one I actually sr, the other two are purely for strategical reasons even if I do think they’re both pretty likely to be town.

@nutella u still haven’t explained what about me is towny

/vote drwilgy
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 371
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

dude is nutella trying to hardpocket me im starting to get paranoid
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

nutella have you had any spicy paranoid tunnels youve been keeping in
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:18 pm
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:14 pm Your votes also feel like a parallel of last game where you kinda just vote the name that everyone is saying the most and don’t really go out of your way to find why that slot is being voted or to interact with that slot in any way to find out if that slot should be being voted to begin with.
I totally interacted with the slots I voted last game, pretending like I was solving them. I even wrote the cases for why some of them should be voted. Right now I'm just voting top wagons I'm ok voting because wagons are good and cool on D1. Your read is still bad.
Fwiw I don’t think that’s true at all, I don’t remember a single case from you that game, but that could just be me misremembering since u snowed me. The point I specifically remember is when naa and marmot were trying to push me towards end of the game you pretty much popped up and more or less were like “sure lols why not” and then just voted me and went back to being afk.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 107

Post by falcon45ca »

I'm not caught up. At all.

Who's got reads for me to sheep, or would it be better if J just swung wildly in the dark?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:36 am nutella and iaafr tend to look good in their dealings with each other in a way that reminds me of my own dynamic with Sloonei. They speak the same language and in that interaction a purer expression of them seems to emerge. That might not be super clear; it’s dependent upon an abstract connection to a specific player. I’m not sure that is a universal experience for everyone.

Anyway I like their cooperative vibe
speaking of paranoia fuel

this post man

this post
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:25 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:23 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:11 pm i feel good about
illario/leetic
iaafr
anne
lime

i feel meh about
jay
nook
cass
spf because i feel like it
What have I done for you to feel good about?
well i admit i am biased by leetic's claim and am mostly taking that at face value for now, but i also like your solveyness and approach to reading the people you know best
:shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2: :shrug2:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:28 pmFwiw I don’t think that’s true at all, I don’t remember a single case from you that game, but that could just be me misremembering since u snowed me. The point I specifically remember is when naa and marmot were trying to push me towards end of the game you pretty much popped up and more or less were like “sure lols why not” and then just voted me and went back to being afk.
Yeah, it's probably not relevant to get too deep into this discussions. What things looks like and what the intent is, are often two different things entirely. It's all wildly different to me though.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

just take the damn townread bru
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:26 pm nutella have you had any spicy paranoid tunnels youve been keeping in
not really atm
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:53 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:50 pm I'm going to be out of the house for a few hours, might be back at around 10 PM eastern at the latest.
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:07 pm Town:
Cassandraaaaaaa
Anne
Illario/Leetic
SPF
IAAFR
Nanook

This is MOSTLY where I'm at currently.
This is my town list so far, if anyone has any questions on why they're there I'll probably pop on like 1 or 2 times between now and when I'm back home, so I'll be able to answer them the best that I can.
Yeah I'll bite - why am I on the list?

(I assume you just missed me by accident.)
You're in the "OMG! So Towny! How Does He Do It?" category next to me.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

yeah me neither haha
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

In a game like this, it's probably going to be hard to have good mafia reads tbh. The solution is to chop Mac, naturally.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:31 pm
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:28 pmFwiw I don’t think that’s true at all, I don’t remember a single case from you that game, but that could just be me misremembering since u snowed me. The point I specifically remember is when naa and marmot were trying to push me towards end of the game you pretty much popped up and more or less were like “sure lols why not” and then just voted me and went back to being afk.
Yeah, it's probably not relevant to get too deep into this discussions. What things looks like and what the intent is, are often two different things entirely. It's all wildly different to me though.
Yes and whilst that’s very true, I can’t know what you’re thinking unless you say it. You might have had brilliant reasons for all your trs this game and for your vote on Mac (and if you’re town I have no doubt that’s the case as you’re a brilliant player) , but I can’t know that unless you verbalize it. You have to see it from my point of view because it all looks the same to me unless you verbalize your thoughts and make it obvious what your intent is. It’s wildly different to you because you have tmi on your role card and what you’re thinking but I can’t figure any of that out unless you help me.
cassandra
The Mark
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: she

Post by cassandra »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:20 pm alexa, can you talk w/me a little bit about your read on anne?
yeah sure. i initially didn't understand why she was getting townread (especially by illario but also nutella which is why i outed the kind of non-sensical 3/3 in irritation) because she was playing exactly in her scum meta, like her demanding JJJ to townread her pinged me so hard as her powerwolf meta. but since then i've felt like her posting has improved, like i at least feel like i've agreed with her reads and she's not going the obvious wolfy aggressive stuff she can do as wolf - which, anne is very smart and capable of changing her meta to specifically fool me, but i am leaning on her lacking the wolfy agenda posts. i'm not really sure how to feel about her attitude toward the game, it's slightly offputting considering we don't really know if the game is going "badly" but i think i have a slight town lean there.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:21 pm @cassandra why are you voting me exactly?

i read your catch-up from my phone when i woke up and your posting just did nothing for me, i cbf to go back without ISOs available but it didn't really feel like you have a fuck about solving the game and were just posting nonsense that made me feel like you were struggling to generate actual content and just wanted to be lazy.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

sorry for speaking for dizzy, because i know this bothers some people, but he probably needs to save posts, and i don't, so

i don't think dizzy's contending that you should be townreading him for his body of work, only that your scumread is bad and there were in fact meaningful differences in his posting in that scumgame
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:36 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:31 pm
Yes and whilst that’s very true, I can’t know what you’re thinking unless you say it. You might have had brilliant reasons for all your trs this game and for your vote on Mac (and if you’re town I have no doubt that’s the case as you’re a brilliant player) , but I can’t know that unless you verbalize it. You have to see it from my point of view because it all looks the same to me unless you verbalize your thoughts and make it obvious what your intent is. It’s wildly different to you because you have tmi on your role card and what you’re thinking but I can’t figure any of that out unless you help me.
Sure. I don't have brilliant reasons at all. It's all impression and intuition at this point. If I had brilliant reasons, or at least nice sounding ones, I would probably be mafia lol. I do think my reason for town reading Nutella is pretty cool though. Don't know if it works, but I think she's kind of scared of Mac if she's mafia, so I don't think she goes out of her way to mess with him. So I made that read without having read a single Nutella post, so if it works, that's pretty cool.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:40 pm sorry for speaking for dizzy, because i know this bothers some people, but he probably needs to save posts, and i don't, so

i don't think dizzy's contending that you should be townreading him for his body of work, only that your scumread is bad and there were in fact meaningful differences in his posting in that scumgame
Yeah I need to save posts, so that I can let people know I'm still gay later.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 69

Post by DrWilgy »

Wasin the working; Happening the here?

Ha, yeeting Mac; What of Mac is the case?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:42 pm Wasin the working; Happening the here?

the main of it is that he's been farting incessantly to the point where he's losing his right to a place in civilized society
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Tbh, I don't really think Ilario is towny in this convo, but I also don't have much experience with them. And claim/thread/I don't even know what dictates that they're probably town. So me thinking meh to his posts is just me thinking meh. So meh. I know this post is meaningless.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/search.ph ... 7&sr=posts

this is mac's iso link

you'll see what i mean if you skim through it wilgy
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:45 pm https://mafiathesyndicate.com/search.ph ... 7&sr=posts

this is mac's iso link

Thanks
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
cassandra
The Mark
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: she

Post by cassandra »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:44 pm Tbh, I don't really think Ilario is towny in this convo, but I also don't have much experience with them. And claim/thread/I don't even know what dictates that they're probably town. So me thinking meh to his posts is just me thinking meh. So meh. I know this post is meaningless.
after you fool illario as wolf he's much more likely to tinfoil you hard the next game, i think his approach to his read on you is villagery. for him

V I B E S

Town
ilario/leetic
iaafr
Lime Coke
SPF
nutella

Townlean
Marmot
anne
Dyslexicon
MR
NOOK

IDK Yet
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
JJJ
Sloonei

Scummy
NAA
Mac
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:45 pm
iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:45 pm https://mafiathesyndicate.com/search.ph ... 7&sr=posts

this is mac's iso link

Thanks
Hmmm...

Notting of aligning; Goof but not wolf.

Ising of Mac the makin of easy yeet; Notting of the knowing yet.
Image Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

cassandra wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:46 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:44 pm Tbh, I don't really think Ilario is towny in this convo, but I also don't have much experience with them. And claim/thread/I don't even know what dictates that they're probably town. So me thinking meh to his posts is just me thinking meh. So meh. I know this post is meaningless.
after you fool illario as wolf he's much more likely to tinfoil you hard the next game, i think his approach to his read on you is villagery. for him
You're probably right. It isn't scummy for him either, so it was a pointless observation, really.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Maybe this is the game Jimmay and Sloonmeister finally landed mafia together. We can only hope.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/search.ph ... 953&t=2237

well here's the axehole iso (other top wagon)

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/search.ph ... 499&t=2237

here's the dyslexicon iso (apparently in contention, i townread him)

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/search.ph ... 262&t=2237

and here's the nutella iso (including for no reason whatsoever)
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Goof Mac is often mafia Mac though. When Mac don't know what to do, Mac be goofin. Mac can totally not goof and be town when town.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 459
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:03 pm
cassandra wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:59 pmi constitute "having a good read on me" as reading me correctly as scum one time then not mis-pushing me as town because, as anne said, most people really can't read me tbh. i think you did in spec chat too when i vanity searched one game :p
Oh ok, I'll take it. The scum read was a shaky D1 read, but I'll definitely take it.
I can't really think of anyone currently playing who reads me with any degree of accuracy either tbh =p

I only recall one game that I've played with you where I incorrectly read you, and that was Fleabag I think. I recall two other games earlier this year, where I correctly read you as scum off the bat, but you weaseled out of any significant danger. :p

Not to say that I can read you well, but I have historically read you correctly.

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:14 pm Now that I've been established as town, and nobody disagree, I can definitely leave this D1 up to you all. Gl gl!

So much for that "Dizzy isn't focused on how other people are perceiving him" take :haha:

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:16 pm The thing that worries me about Dizzy was the first thing she did today was immediate townread on Illario/Leetic, because the first thing she did in Fleabag was immediate pocketing on Illario and acting as joyful as possible while doing it. Kind of a similar vibe I had going on when backreading.

I thought that was an intentional reference to that game (he added my name to that group iirc). I didn't think there was anything AI there.

cassandra wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:18 pm cassandra stands for idk why people find fart humor funny

also #966, LC's take on Dizzy is probably towny for him

I hadn't considered it, but yeah, I generally agree that when players reference a specific action from another game as a pattern to what's happening in the current game is a good sign.

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:20 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:18 pm i feel like nutella is wolfier than she usually is as town but townier than she usually is as a wolf

and the last time that happened, she was town. shrug
this is an astonishing mindmeld

Mac gets serious for a moment, but only a moment.

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:45 pm That also reminds me from something I've seen in his catch up posts.

I think there were notes made of SPF being hedge-y in her reads earlier. She tends to do that as town pretty often and people tend to scumread her for it, including a point in one of her town games in MU where she posted her reads then immediately realized it the next post, so being hedge-y isn't a big deal for her.

K

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:06 pm

Not really

I get this weird impression that you are trying to display a perception of not being caught up with what's going on, while knowing what's going on.

When I see you say this, it sounds like you know what's going on in the thread, or at least with what I'm saying, but when you say these things, you're excusing yourself from making reads because of not reading the thread.

Also, why do you gather that ilario/leetic are probably town?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Hi, I'll be here for a little. I do like how Cass's procession has been very similar to mine and my partner's in a way that doesn't feel like sheeping, so she is one of my strongest townreads at this point. I do find it scummy how DrWilgy's first action was to immediately TR a random villager, and I would definitely keep an eye on him. None of Dyslexicon's posts are really substantive and I would like them to post a general read of all of the players, right now they're a slight scumlean. I still haven't seen anything impressive from Mac or Axehole's ends. Master Radishes is meh for me, nothing in their ISO really sticks out. Inactive players are inactive.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 107

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:42 pm Wasin the working; Happening the here?

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

Intuition
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:54 pm Goof Mac is often mafia Mac though. When Mac don't know what to do, Mac be goofin. Mac can totally not goof and be town when town.

Easy take, but not a terrible take.

I hope this game is that easy, because it feels hard.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 237
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

Nice
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I would definitely rather chop Mac than NAA.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 237
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

does NAA have a different username elsewhere
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

ilario/leetic
cassandra
iaffr
Lime Coke

nutella
JaggedJimmyJay
staypositivefriend

Marmot
anne
Master Radishes
falcon46ca
Sloonei

Dyslexicon
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
MacDougall

DrWilgy
NotAnAxehole

Note: Using a cyan/red instead of green/red scale for town/mafia in order to be friendlier to anyone that may have colorblindness
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

anne wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:28 pm does NAA have a different username elsewhere
StarV is one alias

idk others
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 204

Post by MacDougall »

you guys lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:26 pm I would definitely rather chop Mac than NAA.
why not someone entirely different?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

iaafr wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:44 pm
anne wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:28 pm does NAA have a different username elsewhere
StarV is one alias

idk others
lissa
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am so grumpy I could fart

Return to “Previous Rackets”