Akemi Homura Mafia [Town Win]

Moderator: Community Team

Who went back through time?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:00 pmPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

Alison (Host/Spec)
64%
Porscha
18%
falcon45ca
9%
Gavial
9%
CRichard
No votes
Miss Carousel
No votes

Total votes: 11
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 675

Re: Akemi Homura Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Gavial »

Your right Gavial I must vote the most obvious town in the game Paopan since I’m the only one that sees it.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

That’s right Gavial when they see your right they may believe in you after all.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Your an absolute inspiration Gavial, thank you!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Your welcome!
Gavial
Made Man

Re: Akemi Homura Mafia [Night 1]

Post by Gavial »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:32 am Unless someone can tell me if there are better options than resolving the D1 wagons on Wilgy, that's where my vote will be going.
To be clear, Wilgy's vote on Sig can be chalked up to self preservation, yet the fact that 1. The wagons were close in number of votes and 2. The 0 poster went over thanks to Pao and Gav's votes leads me to think that if Wilgy is mafia, then Paopan/Gav would contain the last wolf.
How so?
Why wouldn’t mafia want you to go over?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Wouldn’t that be more beneficial?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:34 am
Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:33 am He said “misguided town” on me, is that is town tell?
Hmm is this for me?
No idea, though I'm still disappointed that out of all the options you proposed it was a 0 poster.
That being said, we still have a game to play.
Lol no you didn’t say that, Mac did.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Bad Falcon, vote town.
@falcon45ca
Vote Paopan.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I’m basically a Serial Killer at this point since everyone puts me as a voting option but doesn’t outright say I’m a wolf.
So I no longer am in ownership of the town title.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I will hopefully redeem myself though when Paopan flips Town.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: CRich

Post by CRichard »

Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:36 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:32 am Unless someone can tell me if there are better options than resolving the D1 wagons on Wilgy, that's where my vote will be going.
To be clear, Wilgy's vote on Sig can be chalked up to self preservation, yet the fact that 1. The wagons were close in number of votes and 2. The 0 poster went over thanks to Pao and Gav's votes leads me to think that if Wilgy is mafia, then Paopan/Gav would contain the last wolf.
How so?
Depending on Wilgy's flip, that would tell what the mafia were doing at EoD1 vote wise.
If Wilgy is town, then there's a good chance that only one of the Sig voters is mafia because I doubt both mafia would want to be caught voting on a 0 posting town at EoD.
If Wilgy is mafia, then the chance that their partner voted on Sig to save them is pretty much a certainty.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:19 pm Okay Gavial LC just died and me, Falcon and someone else were his towncore. What is the agenda of Falcon and I killing LC rather than just killing you or anyone but the person that tried to help me kill Wilgy and hard mac sided the entirety of day 1?
Why in the actual fuck would you kill me?
Thought I was the number 1 easy PL ML lol.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:34 am Well Gavial would you rather to Ml’s or will you vote a town member to help others see what you see
Lol I used the wrong word.
I meant 2 not to lol.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:39 am
How so?
Depending on Wilgy's flip, that would tell what the mafia were doing at EoD1 vote wise.
If Wilgy is town, then there's a good chance that only one of the Sig voters is mafia because I doubt both mafia would want to be caught voting on a 0 posting town at EoD.
If Wilgy is mafia, then the chance that their partner voted on Sig to save them is pretty much a certainty.

OMFG
DAY 1 ML’S DON’T ALWAYS CONTAIN WOLF.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Town can vote town as well
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

All of em
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:42 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:39 am
How so?

OMFG
DAY 1 ML’S DON’T ALWAYS CONTAIN WOLF.
To proof read, it would be up to 1 mafia on Sig at EoD1 if we're in a town!Wilgy world.
My point being that both mafia would probably try to not vote on the same townie to lessen associations still stands no?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 209

Post by MacDougall »

I'm gonna give Mac a chance...

proceeds to so the opposite
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Gavial] aubergine
Paopan
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85
Preferred Pronouns: Paopan
Aka: God of ICT

Post by Paopan »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:53 pm
Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:52 pm Let me ask you something Mac.
You willing to go over if your wrong on Paopan?
No. I am not willing to be the game losing flip on day 3 if Paopan flips town on day 2.
Lol ok
Gavial wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:55 pm Like as I said.
I’ll throw and vote an Obvious Town which is Paopan if at that point people will stop throwing and vote you next.
Well yeah, I'm towny that you really don't need to look at my slot. I "accidentally" confirmed myself as town. :llama:
And when it comes to who's getting the L on the day 2. I'm okay with Porche and MightyQ.
Paopan
The Mark

Post by Paopan »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:31 pm
CRichard wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:20 pm That's an interesting kill.
I should look at how LC was treated by the thread, as I had them as town in my legacy.
He was townread by practically everybody. His reads were Falcon, Mac town. MightyQ got a pass. You know this because you quoted his towncore post and tried to add gavial and yourself to it.
Why didn't you mention he was scumreading you? :omg:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Paopan wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:10 am
I should look at how LC was treated by the thread, as I had them as town in my legacy.
He was townread by practically everybody. His reads were Falcon, Mac town. MightyQ got a pass. You know this because you quoted his towncore post and tried to add gavial and yourself to it.
Because he was not scumreading me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Paopan] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hmm nah. They've tried too hard to cheat their way to get townreads.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Paopan
The Mark

Post by Paopan »

I'm imagining a night chat where they would want to kill LC and would try for a mislynch Gavial.
In any case, I don't see two mafias working under a wolfpack condition on day 1.

The only people who would hugely benefit from the n1 kill LC is Mac, Crich, falcon, DrWigly, or MightyQ
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Ok so let me make this clear to everyone.

Everyone seems to think for some reason that the Sig vote contains 1 scum even though it was literally a zero poster.

However that entire solve is flawed wanna know way?
That wagon was entirely my doing, there is no one else responsible for that wagon except for myself.
I was also a little upset no one scum read Mac as much as I did other then Wilgy that apparently also scum reads me.

You are MLing me and probably be MLing Paopan and Wilgy next idk how you guys don’t understand this like this is honestly really fuckin dumb.

Let me make this clear:
I STARTED THE VOTE ON SIG AS ALTERNATIVE.
I CONVINCED ABD BASICALLY SWAYED PAOPAN TO SWITCH VOTE IT OFF OF CRICHARD AND ONTO SIG.
MEANING THAT BECAUSE OF THAT CRICHARD WAS NO LONGER ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK LEAVING WILGY’S ONLY ALTERNATIVE WAGON THE SIG ONE!

IDFK how hard this is for you all to understand.
If anyone is wolf from that wagon it’d be me due to myself having the only motivation behind it, IT WAS A SELF PUSHED WAGON.

If you honestly think their is a wolf in that Sig wagon that’s really dumb because the other 2 people I basically forced them to vote there, I’m the only one that showed bad signs towards that wagon.

Your read here, like anyone who shares the read thinking there is scum for sure 100% on Sig wagon is absolutely fucking rubbish.
Funny enough everyone voting for me is voting for me via PL instead of scum reading me.

Like this is really bad play, probably not as dumb and bad as me pushing the zero poster and forcing it to go through but it’s still a bad play.

So listen to me and realize you guys need to evaluate the entire thread of yesterday and not just focus on one single wagon of voters.

@MacDougall
@falcon45ca
@DrWilgy
@Porscha
@Miss Carousel
@CRichard
@MightyQ
@Paopan
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Paopan wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:15 am I'm imagining a night chat where they would want to kill LC and would try for a mislynch Gavial.
In any case, I don't see two mafias working under a wolfpack condition on day 1.

The only people who would hugely benefit from the n1 kill LC is Mac, Crich, falcon, DrWigly, or MightyQ
How would I benefit from killing the person who was trying to convince Gavial to stop being a moron and had me as a strong townread?
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Paopan Gav is voting you today after insisting you were town earlier. Your comments on that?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:14 am [VOTE: Paopan] aubergine
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:15 am Hmm nah. They've tried too hard to cheat their way to get townreads.

[VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine
Lol you just realize they are town telling right after I told you.

If your town then start fucking trying to act like it.
Read my previous post, see how your little conclusion is void.
Paopan
The Mark

Post by Paopan »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:11 am
yeah... sure
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:07 am Maybe Mac is indeed mafia.
Mac doesn't make these types of reads as town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:17 am Ok so let me make this clear to everyone.

Everyone seems to think for some reason that the Sig vote contains 1 scum even though it was literally a zero poster.

However that entire solve is flawed wanna know way?
That wagon was entirely my doing, there is no one else responsible for that wagon except for myself.
I was also a little upset no one scum read Mac as much as I did other then Wilgy that apparently also scum reads me.

You are MLing me and probably be MLing Paopan and Wilgy next idk how you guys don’t understand this like this is honestly really fuckin dumb.

Let me make this clear:
I STARTED THE VOTE ON SIG AS ALTERNATIVE.
I CONVINCED ABD BASICALLY SWAYED PAOPAN TO SWITCH VOTE IT OFF OF CRICHARD AND ONTO SIG.
MEANING THAT BECAUSE OF THAT CRICHARD WAS NO LONGER ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK LEAVING WILGY’S ONLY ALTERNATIVE WAGON THE SIG ONE!

IDFK how hard this is for you all to understand.
If anyone is wolf from that wagon it’d be me due to myself having the only motivation behind it, IT WAS A SELF PUSHED WAGON.

If you honestly think their is a wolf in that Sig wagon that’s really dumb because the other 2 people I basically forced them to vote there, I’m the only one that showed bad signs towards that wagon.

Your read here, like anyone who shares the read thinking there is scum for sure 100% on Sig wagon is absolutely fucking rubbish.
Funny enough everyone voting for me is voting for me via PL instead of scum reading me.

Like this is really bad play, probably not as dumb and bad as me pushing the zero poster and forcing it to go through but it’s still a bad play.

So listen to me and realize you guys need to evaluate the entire thread of yesterday and not just focus on one single wagon of voters.

@MacDougall
@falcon45ca
@DrWilgy
@Porscha
@Miss Carousel
@CRichard
@MightyQ
@Paopan
I do not see any value in trying to explain normal logic to you anymore honestly. You just don't get it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Paopan wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:18 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:11 am
yeah... sure
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:07 am Maybe Mac is indeed mafia.
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:07 am You know what?

Maybe Gavial is right.

Maybe Mac is indeed mafia.

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:30 am Well my thing with you was I was trying to see if you would OMGUS me, and I was assuming you wouldn't to make Gavial shut up, but you decided to shade me anyways which screwed that up.
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:34 am Pretty sure you're still town but yeah.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Then find scum and show me more then just “oh look hehe they posting stuff that’s not NAI but not helpful either” or “Ha look who they voted”. No I want something concrete from you Mac.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:19 am Then find scum and show me more then just “oh look hehe they posting stuff that’s not NAI but not helpful either” or “Ha look who they voted”. No I want something concrete from you Mac.
The depth of my solving is like the caverns of an underground civilisation compared to your mania. Please don't try to tell me that my solving has been poor when the entirety of yours has revolved around death tunneling me since before the game began. It's taking every ounce of my being not to completely lose my shit with you.
Paopan
The Mark

Post by Paopan »

CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:18 am Paopan Gav is voting you today after insisting you were town earlier. Your comments on that?
Where?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Mac be knowing he’ll look bad if he gets rid of Paopan and he wants to keep me around for a safe ML so he goes back on Wilgy LMAO.
@falcon45ca
C’mon join him and start Sheeping him on Wilgy.

Lol FML.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Be mafia.

Watch Gavial tilt Mac the entirety of day 1.

Be LC.

Try to control Gavial and control the chaos.

Be mafia.

Kill LC.

Watch Gavial tilt Mac the entirety of day 2.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Paopan wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:21 am
CRichard wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:18 am Paopan Gav is voting you today after insisting you were town earlier. Your comments on that?
Where?
I voted you because Mac was calling you confirmed scum and I wanted to smite him in the face.
Now he’s trying to turn you against me, classic scum deception right there!
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Where?
Gav was voting you earlier. Seems they've moved their vote to Mac.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Gavial wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:22 am
Where?
I voted you because Mac was calling you confirmed scum and I wanted to smite him in the face.
Now he’s trying to turn you against me, classic scum deception right there!
IT WAS FUCKING CRICHARD THAT SAID THAT YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I CANNOT DEAL WITH YOUR ABSOLUTE LACK OF A BRAIN. PLEASE FUCK THE FUCK OFF OUT OF MY LIFE.
Paopan
The Mark

Post by Paopan »

I really do stuck at the early stages of the game. But I'm seriously considering starting a new train on Porsha and MightyQ even though it's soo bad.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

How the fuck can you sit there and argue with me about logic and reason when you can't even read who the fuck is making posts.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Paopan wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:25 am I really do stuck at the early stages of the game. But I'm seriously considering starting a new train on Porsha and MightyQ even though it's soo bad.
Oh my fuck finally someone actually says something townie. Thank Christ.
Paopan
The Mark

Post by Paopan »

Okay okay... chill a bit. Let's see our options.
What would we gain if we get rid of either Gavial or DrWigly today?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:22 am Be mafia.

Watch Gavial tilt Mac the entirety of day 1.

Be LC.

Try to control Gavial and control the chaos.

Be mafia.

Kill LC.

Watch Gavial tilt Mac the entirety of day 2.
This is extremely likely the correct version of events. Which makes me believe that the mafia are 2 people who gave zero fucks about what Gavial and I were doing day 1. Porscha is essentially a complete outlier here that everyone has ignored and is probably just mafia. Miss Carousel seemed towny when they posted. MightyQ is like fine kill them idc.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Paopan wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:27 am Okay okay... chill a bit. Let's see our options.
Gavial would be out of the game which would benefit my mental health among many other things.

DrWilgy would provide information about the day 1 wagons.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I envy Lime Coke so dearly. So so dearly.
CRichard
Corrupt Union Official

Post by CRichard »

Paopan wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:27 am Okay okay... chill a bit. Let's see our options.
Pretty much what Mac said.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

Return to “Previous Hustles”