Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: [D1] Lost in Space Mafia

Post by Alison »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:33 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:25 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:23 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:19 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:18 pm Mac is actually mafia then...got it.
Ah yes the old mac is mafia because argument. I love that one.
You're obvious.

It's a town L because people aren't paying attention but at least I got you right.
Do you think it's weird that Fext knew you had just won a mafia game, that you were polarized before that, and that everyone was surprised by how well you played that mafia game?
Didn't he say that he read that game and everyone during and post game was saying that they were shocked?

I was super polarized before that game. Then I changed it with MM mafia.
Also Fext appears to be the only one objectively reading me this game, so I'm thinking it's not mafia agenda oriented. Like why the fuck would this dude be pocketing me when I have attention on me?
Why are you discounting the possibility that Fext is either a) scum white-knighting a townie or b) mafia, realizing he's about to go down soon and trying to make you look like his partner?

Didn't you just lose a game because a mafia member pocketed you like this?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Alison »

The two scummiest players in the game are LC and Fext.

LC is townreading Fext beacuse Fext is townreading him.

Fext is townreading LC because LC's posts are "unfiltered and uncensored" despite LC admitting that he performatively exaggerated his read on Mac in order to prove something.

I very much doubt they are both town. There is a reasonable chance they are both scum although I don't like to do preflips. But I find it very hard to believe that this amount of nonsense is spewed forth from the mouth of two townies posting in good faith.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:40 am The two scummiest players in the game are LC and Fext.

Fext is townreading LC because LC's posts are "unfiltered and uncensored" despite LC admitting that he performatively exaggerated his read on Mac in order to prove something.

I very much doubt they are both town. There is a reasonable chance they are both scum although I don't like to do preflips. But I find it very hard to believe that this amount of nonsense is spewed forth from the mouth of two townies posting in good faith.
All this is before even taking into account Seanzie's theory that Fext knew about LC's scum win because he was informed in scum chat.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Fext wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:50 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:48 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:45 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:42 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:42 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:40 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:35 pm

You understand why one of you or Fext absolutely has to be the chop today, right?
You're just making this town vs town wagons...like why?
This is a serious question though. Do you understand why I strongly believe one of you or Fext absolutely has to be the chop today?
Not at all. The point to mafia is to lynch wolves. Not towns.
Okay, thank you. This essentially confirms that you're mafia as well to me. I was a bit worried that maybe Fext had heard that from someone else in scum chat, but nah, you're doubling down on defending him and not willing to acknowledge that his knowledge about you is extremely suspicious (which it REALLY should be extremely suspicious from a town!LC perspective).
It was obvious post game in Molly Maguires that everyone was shocked that I played a strong wolf game. He said he saw it, I believe it.

When Fext flips town then you better be going after Mac, otherwise you're just outing yourself even more.
frankly I'm going to do my damndest to get you lynched before I ever go over

but that's neither here nor there
I thought you townread LC. Are you talking to Seanzie here? You quoted LC.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Fext wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:55 pm as I mentioned though I'm not exactly planning to constrain myself to 1v1ing LC
So you do mean LC.

How does "I'm going to do my best to get you exed before I go over" and "I'm not exactly planning to constrain myself to 1v1ing LC" jive? You sounded like you were ready to throw down in your initial message.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 72
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Alison wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:38 am
You're obvious.

It's a town L because people aren't paying attention but at least I got you right.
Do you think it's weird that Fext knew you had just won a mafia game, that you were polarized before that, and that everyone was surprised by how well you played that mafia game?
Didn't he say that he read that game and everyone during and post game was saying that they were shocked?

Also Fext appears to be the only one objectively reading me this game, so I'm thinking it's not mafia agenda oriented. Like why the fuck would this dude be pocketing me when I have attention on me?
Why are you discounting the possibility that Fext is either a) scum white-knighting a townie or b) mafia, realizing he's about to go down soon and trying to make you look like his partner?

What does Fext have to gain by townreading and defending me when the entire game is against me for no reason? It would be more useful if he tried to buddy someone that's doesn't have as much pressure on them.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 328

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:40 am The two scummiest players in the game are LC and Fext.

lmao fucking fed
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:54 am
Alison wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:38 am

You're obvious.

What does Fext have to gain by townreading and defending me when the entire game is against me for no reason? It would be more useful if he tried to buddy someone that's doesn't have as much pressure on them.
dude people do that shit all the time as wolves... literally all the time
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Low key kind of hoping Fext just flips town. Just everyone being dead wrong and me being right.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:12 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:56 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:23 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:14 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:28 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:22 pm
But why?

OMGUS is kewl, just hoping for more
He popped in, stated the 2 top wagons and the 2 top players that had attention on them (Myself and Fext) were mafia, then left without doing anything else.

Would he not be doing anything else as town?
What's your opinion of Mac's scum game?
Even though he just recently had 2 good scum games in a row, I would think he'd still just fuck around and open wolf if it's a smaller game like this and he wouldn't want to try hard and just exist, especially after those 2 specific scum games.

I feel like I would need to read those games but they're both fucky in terms of one game being a hydra game and the other being a mash. I do better learning if it's an average sized game like a 15er or whatever.
Just so I'm clear...your theory is that Mac, having successfully wolfed recently w/ strong effort showings, is gonna fuck around this game cuz of the roster size?
Yes after wolfing in 2 gigantic games he would probably want to take it easy and fuck around if wolf.
Not how Mac works.

I don't think Mac has moved me particularly in one direction or another so far, with regards to his alignment. He is just Mac.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:08 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:56 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:23 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:14 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:28 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:22 pm
But why?

OMGUS is kewl, just hoping for more
He popped in, stated the 2 top wagons and the 2 top players that had attention on them (Myself and Fext) were mafia, then left without doing anything else.

Would he not be doing anything else as town?
What's your opinion of Mac's scum game?
Even though he just recently had 2 good scum games in a row, I would think he'd still just fuck around and open wolf if it's a smaller game like this and he wouldn't want to try hard and just exist, especially after those 2 specific scum games.

I feel like I would need to read those games but they're both fucky in terms of one game being a hydra game and the other being a mash. I do better learning if it's an average sized game like a 15er or whatever.
Just so I'm clear...your theory is that Mac, having successfully wolfed recently w/ strong effort showings, is gonna fuck around this game cuz of the roster size?
all votes on falcon from here on in are openwolfing
Yes.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Fext wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:33 am It's a solo tunnel on the back of an existing wagon

Alison and Wilgy were on me beforehand and iirc neither has shown themselves since Mac first accused LC and I of being partners, and considering he himself referred to it as "no reason" or some such I get the impression he isn't at sll convinced he actually found a sign of an exact pairing

Meaning you're just kinda running full bore into crazytown atm and that's weird to me in a way that is far more reminiscent of your actions in the game we played where you were scum than in the game where you were town
Which game was that?

My memory of Seanzie's scum game is that he tries to be likeable and affable, and is far less confrontational and sharp. I don't recall him playing in a wild or chaotic way as scum.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:45 am So I definitely think Fext is the right choice of chop today, but I also think the people currently on Fext should state why they're voting. He brought up a good point that some of the people were voting Fext for a while.

@Alison @DrWilgy @MacDougall

Do you all think Fext scumslipped? If not, do you still think he should be the yeet? Why/why not?

If he flips scum, possible partners?
Addressed in my catchup.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

how does mac work?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Seanzie don't even know what scumslip it were I just thought fext was scummy snaplogic. I am not sure anymore but also yolo?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Here's where I'm at.

I have strong scumreads on Fext and LC and am confident at least one of them is mafia.

NAA and Creature are both afk slots who don't care much about the game. This is effectively null behavior for them given their playing style/meta, maybe on the scummy end for Creature because it suggests he could be frozen (especially in, say, Fext/Creature scumteam worlds where he loses motivation after seeing his partner dumpstered and just drops a weaksauce townread on him and walks off). I'm effectively treating them as do-nothing lowposters.

I have been in agreement with most of Mac's reads except for his sudden backswing on Fext for reasons I don't grasp/agree with. This concerns me, especially if Fext is scum, because he has been known to scumread his partner the entire day and then suddenly reverse the read citing some bullshit, effectively allowing him to shield his partner while having the thread remember him as attacking them. It's possible this is what he's doing with Fext; I'm not super inclined to pursue that theory today because it is a preflip association and even if it is true we should kill Fext anyway. His posting has been fine but not WIMbot-obvious-town. I don't intend to kill him today because he is Mac and will probably have a better grasp on him after some flips.

I think Seanzie and Falcon have both been very townie and I am completely unconcerned about them.

Wilgy's posting has been good, his jabbing at Fext has been good, and his determination to engage/solve through the sheriff gimmick instead of hiding behind it is townie. I misread him as town recently, so I'm a little cautious, but that was a game I replaced out early so who knows if I would have gotten there. He has done nothing scummy and I like the direction of his pushes - strong townlean.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:15 am how does mac work?
Mac tries hard in wolf games if he feels that a) he has something to prove or b) he enjoys the game and wants to take it seriously. Unrelated to fatigue from previous wolf rands or whatever. I find that you tend to be high activity/WIM/tryhard levels in general, and low on those things when you are burned out, struggling with IRL stuff, or think the game is bad (toxic thread atmosphere, extremely low quality of play, etc.)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

well Alison is probably town so that's good
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:36 am well Alison is probably town so that's good
Why am I probably town?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:19 am Here's where I'm at.

I have strong scumreads on Fext and LC and am confident at least one of them is mafia.

NAA and Creature are both afk slots who don't care much about the game. This is effectively null behavior for them given their playing style/meta, maybe on the scummy end for Creature because it suggests he could be frozen (especially in, say, Fext/Creature scumteam worlds where he loses motivation after seeing his partner dumpstered and just drops a weaksauce townread on him and walks off). I'm effectively treating them as do-nothing lowposters.

I have been in agreement with most of Mac's reads except for his sudden backswing on Fext for reasons I don't grasp/agree with. This concerns me, especially if Fext is scum, because he has been known to scumread his partner the entire day and then suddenly reverse the read citing some bullshit, effectively allowing him to shield his partner while having the thread remember him as attacking them. It's possible this is what he's doing with Fext; I'm not super inclined to pursue that theory today because it is a preflip association and even if it is true we should kill Fext anyway. His posting has been fine but not WIMbot-obvious-town. I don't intend to kill him today because he is Mac and will probably have a better grasp on him after some flips.

I think Seanzie and Falcon have both been very townie and I am completely unconcerned about them.

Wilgy's posting has been good, his jabbing at Fext has been good, and his determination to engage/solve through the sheriff gimmick instead of hiding behind it is townie. I misread him as town recently, so I'm a little cautious, but that was a game I replaced out early so who knows if I would have gotten there. He has done nothing scummy and I like the direction of his pushes - strong townlean.
because
Alison

Post by Alison »

You once said that you'll only feel comfortable clearing me if I can produce a pelt or a very strong mind meld with you. This suggests a great deal of caution and skepticism when reading me; why're you calling me "probably town" for producing a reads list on page 9?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sounds like something I'd say as mafia when trying to sound towny tbh
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Not sure if I'll make it to EOD.

Final answer today: NAA and Creature mafia.

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Mac possibly one of them, but if he is then oh well I guess. Nothing I can do about it.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 63

Post by falcon45ca »

Alison wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:20 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:15 am how does mac work?
Mac tries hard in wolf games if he feels that a) he has something to prove or b) he enjoys the game and wants to take it seriously. Unrelated to fatigue from previous wolf rands or whatever. I find that you tend to be high activity/WIM/tryhard levels in general, and low on those things when you are burned out, struggling with IRL stuff, or think the game is bad (toxic thread atmosphere, extremely low quality of play, etc.)
This is how I see Mac's genersl wolf play as well, and your point on Mac reversing scum reads on partners he's tunneled is also something I've noticed in his scum game.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:55 am Not sure if I'll make it to EOD.

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:56 am Mac possibly one of them, but if he is then oh well I guess. Nothing I can do about it.
Why do you feel so glum, chum?

Do you feel that strongly that Fekt is Town?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:50 am

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:56 am Mac possibly one of them, but if he is then oh well I guess. Nothing I can do about it.

If Fext & LC are town, the game is probably over. Alison knows this and is pushing that we should check their alignments before suspecting her... Bundling herself with Mac & Seanzie. Mac who told Fext to stop town telling and kept pushing him which is the type of thing he does as mafia... And Seanzie gets into random tunnels at times... Recent game where he tunneled Mac comes to mind.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:11 am sounds like something I'd say as mafia when trying to sound towny tbh
You keep posting reasons why you should be switching wagons, but don't.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:01 am Low key kind of hoping Fext just flips town. Just everyone being dead wrong and me being right.
This isn't a world of 2 possibilities, everyone being wrong doesn't make you right.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Alison wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:51 am If NAA naked votes you as scum he probably has an explanation in mind for it. It is absurd to say that giving this explanation without mentioning an earlier vote is somehow out of his scum range.
Alison wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:19 am NAA and Creature are both afk slots who don't care much about the game.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Also, the latter is rude.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Seanzie, talk to me.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 315
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:01 am Seanzie, talk to me.
About what?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:02 am
About what?
How is your morning?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:05 am
About what?
How is your morning?
So far so good. Coffee just finished and I'm trying to figure out what to work on today.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:07 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:05 am
About what?
How is your morning?
So far so good. Coffee just finished and I'm trying to figure out what to work on today.
I know what I have to work on, I just dread it.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:22 am

If Fext & LC are town, the game is probably over. Alison knows this and is pushing that we should check their alignments before suspecting her... Bundling herself with Mac & Seanzie. Mac who told Fext to stop town telling and kept pushing him which is the type of thing he does as mafia... And Seanzie gets into random tunnels at times... Recent game where he tunneled Mac comes to mind.
Alison isn't raising any alarm bells for me, but that's also NAI for her.

I do belive we should look at 1 of Fext/LC first, Alison is someone I'd look into next RD after one of their flips.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:13 am

I do belive we should look at 1 of Fext/LC first, Alison is someone I'd look into next RD after one of their flips.
IMO Fext is always the yeet today, but...

it did ping me a bit when Alison said me/her/mac are all on Fext and have good D1 reads... I'm not sure what game she would have gotten that impression from me on, so it felt a bit weird/pockety/lumping herself in, but meh, this is small fries compared to Fext.

If Fext does flip town though, I think Mac deserves more scrutiny though. NAA has made good points that Mac has acted a bit weird around the Fext push, and even things like Mac townreading Alison earlier seemed kinda off.

Again though, this is all thoughts for post-Fext flip. If I'm right on him, we're in great shape, and if not, I need to know that asap.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:25 am

it did ping me a bit when Alison said me/her/mac are all on Fext and have good D1 reads... I'm not sure what game she would have gotten that impression from me on, so it felt a bit weird/pockety/lumping herself in, but meh, this is small fries compared to Fext.

If Fext does flip town though, I think Mac deserves more scrutiny though. NAA has made good points that Mac has acted a bit weird around the Fext push, and even things like Mac townreading Alison earlier seemed kinda off.

Again though, this is all thoughts for post-Fext flip. If I'm right on him, we're in great shape, and if not, I need to know that asap.
Agreed.

Sean, NAA my town posse
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:40 am

Agreed.

Sean, NAA my town posse
Ehh... I'm not quite there on NAA, but that is more of a "I really don't understand this player and so not really willing to clear them" and less of a "I think he is scum".

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 76

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:45 am So I definitely think Fext is the right choice of chop today, but I also think the people currently on Fext should state why they're voting. He brought up a good point that some of the people were voting Fext for a while.

Do you all think Fext scumslipped? If not, do you still think he should be the yeet? Why/why not?

Well now, I do think I stated quite plain that I do think that there is some disgenuine reading going on in here.

I reckon that I could also vote for Creature here, but that'd generate us little to no vantage if I'm wrong.

My day 1 lock is Fext/Creature.

Other possibilities are as follows:
I could see you and Fext.
I could see LC and Fext.
I could see NAA and Fext.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:42 am

Agreed.

Sean, NAA my town posse
Ehh... I'm not quite there on NAA, but that is more of a "I really don't understand this player and so not really willing to clear them" and less of a "I think he is scum".
You demonstrate exceptional understanding for my thoughts in your last post, the only difference is that I'm thinking all of that pre-flip whereas you're thinking post-flip. Based on your ability to follow my reasoning in this case, it seems like you would be well suited to become a player who can read me very well.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:54 am

Agreed.

Sean, NAA my town posse
You demonstrate exceptional understanding for my thoughts in your last post, the only difference is that I'm thinking all of that pre-flip whereas you're thinking post-flip. Based on your ability to follow my reasoning in this case, it seems like you would be well suited to become a player who can read me very well.
And yet I have often sat there and stared in disbelief at things you've done as town because I legit can't understand wtf you were thinking... so I don't exactly know how to process the fact that I feel like you've made a few decent points here. While the points you've made make me lean town in a general sense, they clash with what I expect from town!NAA. Not enough of a clash for me to scumread you for it, but enough where I'm not going to towncore you over the points you've made.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:52 am

Well now, I do think I stated quite plain that I do think that there is some disgenuine reading going on in here.

I reckon that I could also vote for Creature here, but that'd generate us little to no vantage if I'm wrong.

I could see LC and Fext.
Why me/Fext, and why not (Alison or Mac)/Fext?

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:00 pm

Agreed.

Sean, NAA my town posse
And yet I have often sat there and stared in disbelief at things you've done as town because I legit can't understand wtf you were thinking... so I don't exactly know how to process the fact that I feel like you've made a few decent points here. While the points you've made make me lean town in a general sense, they clash with what I expect from town!NAA. Not enough of a clash for me to scumread you for it, but enough where I'm not going to towncore you over the points you've made.
I think you can probably learn to follow some of the other thought processes. It's a bit different on syndicate... I think you'd have a higher success rate if you observed my games on Mafia451 (though maybe I'm wrong about this). The fact is, on Syndicate there are a few players who I feel that I can't interact with, and there are a few players who I feel that I can't kill if I want to have any measurable impact on the game. So if you add that context, you'll likely find how that twists my logic in some situations.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:06 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:00 pm

Agreed.

Sean, NAA my town posse
I think you can probably learn to follow some of the other thought processes. It's a bit different on syndicate... I think you'd have a higher success rate if you observed my games on Mafia451 (though maybe I'm wrong about this). The fact is, on Syndicate there are a few players who I feel that I can't interact with, and there are a few players who I feel that I can't kill if I want to have any measurable impact on the game. So if you add that context, you'll likely find how that twists my logic in some situations.
Okay, well I will take this into account after this game.

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

@Seanzie AtlA (idk if you remember - you won this game) is a perfect example of a game where I wound up in a situation where I shoehorned my logic around you being town because I saw a game that was impossible to win if you were mafia because you were legitimately willing to entertain me, when I was pegged to be the game ending kill. - Obviously this is because I missed on my fake red check.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I could see LC and Fext.
I would argue that Fext flip also gives us little information. I would also argue that flipping based on what provides more information is a bad strategy - specifically in 7v2.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:06 pm

I could see LC and Fext.
Why me/Fext, and why not (Alison or Mac)/Fext?
If we are in a bus situation, I reckon I know Alison and Mac enough to determine that they aren't bussing right now.

I can't really say the same for you partner. Though that's just a 10 gallon tinfoil hat.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:16 pm

I could see LC and Fext.
I would argue that Fext flip also gives us little information. I would also argue that flipping based on what provides more information is a bad strategy - specifically in 7v2.
But compared to that rascal creature? I don't think I agree here, but I'm alright with being wrong on that one. Doesn't change where I'd vote.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Hustles”