GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 Endgame (town and 3p win)

Hell yeah?

Hell yeah
13%
HELL YEAH
63%
k
25%

Total votes: 16
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 639
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 D2

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:58 am
ilario wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:53 am True, it does involve me doing some preflipping but I also felt like you didn’t really believe in any of those pushes as you were doing them, maybe I’m just confbiased rn

Which trs and srs do you feel strongest about rn?
I feel strongly about Creature and belzy from the non-confirms.

Feel mildly decent about c4, nutella and MR and others that i can't remember from the top of my head.

I don't have any super strong scum reads so far over than im casting my eye at TSP who knows how to read me well and hasn't really made an attempt to solve me as far as I can tell.
too many people too little time but I can do a bit of a look later if you’re interested
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Oh I’m voting for you I should probably look sooner than later
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 445

Post by Master Radishes »

Paopan wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:57 am
Belzy wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:58 am
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:53 am
Belzy wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:52 am
ilario wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:51 am
Belzy wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:48 am Unvoting TSP and Sloonei, so for a first time not voting 8 people but 6. I will probably slowly downsize to just a few
Sloonei I agree with, tsp I’m 50/50 on

I think wilgy and hk are town so it would be cool if they won’t get voted out today lol
If Wilg is town all d1 eod wagons were on town, lol, and that actually could be. I want to investigate HK further before considering him to be town.
All wagons being town would not surprise me. It felt off to me and I pride myself on gamestate reading.
Yeah, eod1 was horrible.
Everyone says that EoD1 was horrible
But I actually got a lot of reads from that train wreck
It has its merits and it really gave me a lot of info on everyone and how to proceed with the ff. day
For myself, I don't mean to say that EoD was horrible. These things happen and like you say we can analyse it. I just mean to say even at the time it felt wrong to me, as in I was sensing it was mostly or all town wagons. EoD can feel different when there's a scum on the line.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sooner in this case means like 4 pm I got work to do
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 637
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

[VOTE: dyachei] aubergine

Just to make it a 100 votes and dyachei feels left out.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 445

Post by Master Radishes »

I just don't feel enthusiastic about Sig being an option. It's a cop-out. I'd rather come up with a hard earned PoE even if I'm adding an extra town to it for now.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:06 am
ilario wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:01 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:58 am
ilario wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:53 am True, it does involve me doing some preflipping but I also felt like you didn’t really believe in any of those pushes as you were doing them, maybe I’m just confbiased rn

Which trs and srs do you feel strongest about rn?
I feel strongly about Creature and belzy from the non-confirms.

Feel mildly decent about c4, nutella and MR and others that i can't remember from the top of my head.

I don't have any super strong scum reads so far over than im casting my eye at TSP who knows how to read me well and hasn't really made an attempt to solve me as far as I can tell.

Aighttt Ty for this

Can you elaborate on why u tr those people?
Creature - his detatched doom crying was towny as I recall he did that in the past in his town game. His scum game feels very different here compared to the one I played him on. I think Dizzy sorta shaded him heavily as well iirc, I think I had an interaction with dizzy on that which you can check in my iso

Belzy - I think they were the first one to call dizzy scum? Doubt a partner would bus dizzy that early when they had potential to go very deep imo. There was a derp they had iirc and i remember a post from them on day 1 whcih made me snap townread them.

C4 reminds me of his town game in Yolo's invitational. Do you feel the same way there?
Ummmmm kinda. Like I thought he was towny on d1 but there’s alota people I think are town calling him scum and I don’t like to ignore others reads so I’d say he’s due for a re-evaluation soon. Gth I wanna say he’s town though and if he is scum then he’s leveled up considerably (not to say he wasn’t a good scum before but he’s been able to incorporate some parts of his town game pretty well into this game if im misreading him)
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 617

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Yeah that’s why i don’t feel as strongly about c4 anymore because a lot of people are voicing concerns about him
Spoiler: show
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 212
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

ilario wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:03 am
dyachei wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:07 pm wilgy and MR might be wolfing
Why? I feel like ur game view is pretty narrow in the posts I’ve see. . What’s your other reads?
so you're only focused on my wolf reads, not the fact I've been making village reads all fucking day.

V
belzy
alexa
ilario

V lean
Creature
nutella
sloonei
sig
porscha (based on belzy)

null
c4e5g3d5
falcon45ca
HK
JPIC
LP
Pao
mac
sabie
tsp

W lean
DrWilgy
Guillotine
Master Radishes

A couple of these have changed since catching up this morning, a couple probably need to change. But like. I've been focused more on villagers than wolves this game
ilario wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:16 am
dyachei wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:23 pm
Phil and Gloria wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:47 pm
dyachei wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:29 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:28 pm Creature has mostly stood to the side shaking their head at us and commenting on how bad things are going.

In a vacuum that's scummy, but it seems lots of people have meta and I do not.
welcome to playing with creature

he loves to catastrophize
thoughts on nutella?
think the way nutella is flitting from thought to thought and read to read is more in her villager meta than wolf meta. I think she'd be...tunnelier? as a wolf
alexa wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:05 pm
nutella wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:03 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:54 pm Still feels like we're dealing with an above-average skilled wolfteam and that'd point out to players like nutella, alexa and even possibly dyachei
dya is far more in wolf range than either alexa or me
actually

@dyachei why did you decide to shoot marmot? i don't see any mention of him in your ISO prior to that

i'd think the shot is clearing, why TF does mafia shoot a buddy day 1 otherwise?
I saw he was a top wagon and I read his iso. it was limp af
I don’t get this post. Doesn’t Nutella tunnel as town too?
yes, that's why I said tunnelier not tunneled in general. It's a nuanced read. The way she tunnels differs from wolf to villager
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

i've been pretty clear about wanting to be dead before friday. not sure why you think I'd kill a wolf if I were a wolf for cred
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Forgot about alexa. Yes she's probably town because she seemed genuinely salty at the people criticising her for shooting alison
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

dyachei wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:57 am i've been pretty clear about wanting to be dead before friday. not sure why you think I'd kill a wolf if I were a wolf for cred
yeah that parts fair enough as a counter argument
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

[VOTE: guillo] aubergine
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:18 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:55 am
Marmot wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:49 pm Dear wolves,

Let’s make this clear so you don’t waste your time: I will not be one of your miselims this game.

You will soon think I could be, of course. Even with the postcap I will likely not be able to keep up with the tryhards on this roster, and I will inevitably be perceived as low-hanging fruit. ‘Marmot will be an easy chop’ you’ll think. ‘Probably a flash wagon candidate.’

But you will be mistaken. You simply won’t be able to mis-elim me. Not this time. I will pull out the WIM when I need to. I have tricks up my sleeves. In fact, save me the energy and just treat this post as an inno child claim. I am for all your intents and purposes untouchable. If you decide you want me out of this game, you will need to spend a kill on me.

It is not your fault you randed wolf, and I am nothing if not sympathetic to an unfortunate rand, so I give you this warning now to help you plan around it. Everyone deserves a fair shot.

In the words of Descartes, ‘I post therefore I am town’. Or, in the words of a more modern philosopher, ‘U Kant touch this’.

Good luck, wolves. Just don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Town
Nanda kore wa

Dizzy can you explain because that post is stunningly NAI
i think unlikely to be w/w/w intereaction
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 317

Post by falcon45ca »

sabie12 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:02 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:13 am
sabie12 wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:45 pm
alexa wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:30 pm why are people considering dizzy scummy? i'm still in process of rring but i do not see this at all and historically i have a very good read on them, if that matters
I'm thinking because they were defending marmot who flipped mafia. I don't know if that's a norm for them though to defend a teammate like that.
I know Dizzy doesn't like bussing teammates, especially early on
This was the one notable thing from falcon about dizzy stating that he doesn't like to bus teammates early on.
You do realize your defense of Dizzy makes you 2 look partnered?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

ilario wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:20 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:22 pm Pao, Ender

1 or both is Maf
Can someone whose good at reading falcon gimme a read on him? I feel like he’s always out of the loop regardless of alignment and it’s hard for me to relay when it’s genuine or not until he gets more involved
I am excellent at reading falcon. He's lock town, never rescind
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 400
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

ilario wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:49 am
Guillotine wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:18 pm I need to leave for a few hours but it might be for the rest of the day maybe.

If you are gonna chop me or shoot me, do it today, today is the best day because im not invested, i haven had the time to play here and read all of it. Please don't wait until i get invested in the game to kill me, don't waste my time.

If im not chopped i promise i will keep a watchful eye during the night and try to out some thoughts we can work with tomorrow.
Guillo what happened to this?
I havent had time
ilario wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:50 am Reading guillos iso I’m less sure of him being a hit now

He does have some decent moments in it
Reading your ISO it gives me vibes of a wolf who shot another wolf for cred to be honest.

Although it could also be you fearing that im fooling you again like in our last game, so what is it, is your shade thrown at me agenda or guillo fear? Hmm?
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

nah, i don't get the c4 scumreads. I read his ISO and it just screamed: THIS GUY IS TOWN.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:39 am
ilario wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:20 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:22 pm Pao, Ender

1 or both is Maf
Can someone whose good at reading falcon gimme a read on him? I feel like he’s always out of the loop regardless of alignment and it’s hard for me to relay when it’s genuine or not until he gets more involved
I am excellent at reading falcon. He's lock town, never rescind
i agree with this assessment
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:40 am
ilario wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:49 am
Guillotine wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:18 pm I need to leave for a few hours but it might be for the rest of the day maybe.

If you are gonna chop me or shoot me, do it today, today is the best day because im not invested, i haven had the time to play here and read all of it. Please don't wait until i get invested in the game to kill me, don't waste my time.

If im not chopped i promise i will keep a watchful eye during the night and try to out some thoughts we can work with tomorrow.
Guillo what happened to this?
I havent had time
ilario wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:50 am Reading guillos iso I’m less sure of him being a hit now

He does have some decent moments in it
Reading your ISO it gives me vibes of a wolf who shot another wolf for cred to be honest.

Although it could also be you fearing that im fooling you again like in our last game, so what is it, is your shade thrown at me agenda or guillo fear? Hmm?
Incredibly unlikely
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Today i have time to play.

If anyone wants to shoot me you can, i promise you im not a bomb, im not the type to trade my slot as a wolf for just one town, when i rand wolf i play my best to take several townies down before i fall.

Im town in this game and you can shoot me to confirm it. Don't chop me because then my legacy will be discarded because wolves will manipulate my chop and gaslight town for their decision (game gasligh, not real life gaslight, please know the difference) under the pretext of “You chopped Guillo too” and discredit you as well. Dont waste your time chopping me, shoot me. It is better or give me a chance to solve this game in my free time, yah?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:47 pm [VOTE: 112 Wilgy Paopan TSP Sabie Sig] aubergine

Suddenly I have votes to spare but that's ok
There's prolly at max 2 teammates in this list
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:48 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:47 pm [VOTE: 112 Wilgy Paopan TSP Sabie Sig] aubergine

Why do you say that. Explain please.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:07 pm I don't like the thought of Wilgy being town, but that's not a good way to solve. So I think we should give him the floor a bit today and solve.

Anyway, I should've been sleeping, so I'll attempt to do that and definitely not think of something game related in 10 minutes and start posting again
Wilgy has good teammate potential
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:49 am

Dizzy does not like to bus. Especially if the team has no reason to do so, and w/ only 1 Maf down at this stage, it's not likely that Dizzy would bus outside of necessity
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

dyachei wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:57 am i've been pretty clear about wanting to be dead before friday. not sure why you think I'd kill a wolf if I were a wolf for cred
Why am I wolf lean to you?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 37

Post by sig »

Sig is also not a fan of it
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:51 am

Dizzy does not like to bus. Especially if the team has no reason to do so, and w/ only 1 Maf down at this stage, it's not likely that Dizzy would bus outside of necessity
Then why would Dizzy include any wolf in that list? I thought you had reads on any of them names.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also it’s ridiculous we have this many posts on day 2 I’m probably not catching up.

People need to keep dying so we can get thread pace to a responsible amount
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

There are wolves on my wagon, who are they?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

lp and paopan
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

sig wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:55 am Also it’s ridiculous we have this many posts on day 2 I’m probably not catching up.

People need to keep dying so we can get thread pace to a responsible amount
This is a townie post.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:53 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:51 am

Then why would Dizzy include any wolf in that list? I thought you had reads on any of them names.
He may not have, I'm of the opinion that there's 1-2 teammates in the list, likely just 1.

My pick would be sabie
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:56 am lp and paopan
I like this post, it looks committed.

Why them?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:12 am On page 16 or something

Town:
Alexa
Guillo
Sean
Marmot
Belzy
Ilario

This list could probably be longer, but these are the people I care more about.
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:20 am We should not chop Marmot D1. He's probably town and in any case his alignment will show, and I'd rather have him around if he's town.
I know marmot is dead, but this shows some heavy team defense going on I could see that being a agreed mafia strategy and definitely think who dizzy pushed to save should be eyed
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

sig wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:58 am

Town:
Alexa
Guillo
Sean
Marmot
Belzy
Ilario

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:20 am We should not chop Marmot D1. He's probably town and in any case his alignment will show, and I'd rather have him around if he's town.
I know marmot is dead, but this shows some heavy team defense going on I could see that being a agreed mafia strategy and definitely think who dizzy pushed to save should be eyed
Now this post is informative. Thanks!
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

The list is pretty towny in general, so there weren't a lot of options. I think nutella is gaining scum equity but really probably can't have leveled up her game this much, Mac has standard townie energy, Dya shot a wolf, Belzy has mech. I'm not sure if I agree with your read that wolves are definitely on your wagon but to the extent that there might be wolves there they're almost certainly in these two names
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: HK, sabie, wilgy, sloon, creature, ilario, belzy, nutella] aubergine
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:00 am The list is pretty towny in general, so there weren't a lot of options. I think nutella is gaining scum equity but really probably can't have leveled up her game this much, Mac has standard townie energy, Dya shot a wolf, Belzy has mech. I'm not sure if I agree with your read that wolves are definitely on your wagon but to the extent that there might be wolves there they're almost certainly in these two names
If there are no wolves on my wagon, why do you think my wagon is getting traction?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Town:
Alexa
Guillo
Sean
Marmot
Belzy
Ilario

From the list Dizzy posted, I think only guillo would be under the maybe scum category.

Ilario is incredibly unlikely because he shot dizzy
Alexa is towny and I townread their reaction for the alison shot.
sean is confirmed.
and belzy was heavily scumreading dizzy
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:08 pm For the record, I'm not really up for the Nut paranoia. I also should not make decision based on wants. But I really do believe she has been quite towny, also meta wise. I usually read Nut pretty well. Only thing that gives me pause is the info that her role is a good scum pick.
I think we should go for Nutella
ImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:00 am The list is pretty towny in general, so there weren't a lot of options. I think nutella is gaining scum equity but really probably can't have leveled up her game this much, Mac has standard townie energy, Dya shot a wolf, Belzy has mech. I'm not sure if I agree with your read that wolves are definitely on your wagon but to the extent that there might be wolves there they're almost certainly in these two names
remember that one hydra game
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:02 am
If there are no wolves on my wagon, why do you think my wagon is getting traction?
I think you haven't entirely grokked that everyone has 8 votes and so having 6 votes on you is about the equivalent of having like one vote on you normally. The interactions with Dizzy look bad enough for you that some townies are throwing a vote there without thinking much about it. there's also some bs about alexa that I didn't understand

that said, I'll say that I find it somewhat unlikely that there are /no/ wolves on your wagon
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:03 am

Town:
Alexa
Guillo
Sean
Marmot
Belzy
Ilario

From the list Dizzy posted, I think only guillo would be under the maybe scum category.

sean is confirmed.

You’re probably my favorite player right now.
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:04 am
remember that one hydra game
do you think it's the opposite of this
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

sig wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:03 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:08 pm For the record, I'm not really up for the Nut paranoia. I also should not make decision based on wants. But I really do believe she has been quite towny, also meta wise. I usually read Nut pretty well. Only thing that gives me pause is the info that her role is a good scum pick.
I think we should go for Nutella
Agreed
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

as in do you think my reads are all wrong
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:37 pm
112 wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:34 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:33 pm
alexa wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:27 pm also the game just ended where guillo fooled TF out of me as a wolf, and when i realized he was a wolf there, that was part of what spurred my push because I realized almost anything is in his wolf range.
Oof.
alexa/dizzy:
w/w or w/t?
Wat
Haven't read the past few hundred posts. Just thinking about this from yesterday tho.

[VOTE: 112] aubergine
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:10 pm 112
Creature
DrWilgy
hollowkatt
LinearPoint
sabie12
sig
TonyStarkPrime

Boom. If there's not wolf in here I quit mafia forever. Probably.

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:35 pm If people who know Creature think he's town, I'm good with sheeping that. I don't really know him, though I'm sure we have played several times actually. Put Paopan in instead.

Weird evolution on creature especially since built a big case on them.

The issue with this is either TMI creature town or trying to distance mafia member imma say town more likely based off this
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:03 am

Town:
Alexa
Guillo
Sean
Marmot
Belzy
Ilario

sean is confirmed.
Oh, Ilario shot Dizzy?

[VOTE: UNVOTE ILARIO] aubergine

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”