Total votes: 8
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 540

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D1

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:49 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:48 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:03 am At worst 3 town and 3 wolves think falcon is going byebye. At best 1 wolf and 5 town (On current vote and assuming that the 3p is a wolf, which they are not right now?) So splitting the difference 4 town think falcon is a wolf. That doesnt mean he is but they have put forward specific posts and arguments you have said "Dunno, doesnt feel right"
This is a bad question but

Why not at best 0 wolves and 6 town?
Ill answer your question when you answer mine.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:30 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:10 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:01 am
Spoiler: show
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:36 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:45 pm I'm gonna suggest Dizzy is the maf 3p and Jack is the solo maf.
Ok, let's kill Jack first then.

Anyway. You talking yourself into a scum read on me when it's god damn obvious I'm not is the reason Sean died and you didn't lol. Sean is the first person who would call it out if I was scum here. He and HK is probably the only people I've seen being able to read me quite consistently.

I get that you hate my Rondo read, but I stand by it (though I'm not as sold anymore tbh). I've explained why, and I'm also sheeping Sean on this, as I sheeped Sean on D1, because he's a better town player than I am in terms of reads. My biggest value as town is to not get chopped, because I'm towny and I just don't get chopped. So you looking for another suspect and finding me is particularly anti-town and annoying here. Most people are not paying a lot of attention and will sheep whoever has a strong read.

Your theory about me being 3p is random and dumb. I didn't even know what the 3ps was going into the game, if you payed attention.

Going into today I though scum was Rondo/Arc or Rondo/you. I think Arc has been fine today, and I think you're following actual things and ideas that are coming up into your head instead of just bullshitting everything, so you're most likely town. Like how you went "Shit, Arc might be town. I must now suspect someone else. Let's suspect Dizzy."

It really did look to me like Rondo had tmi on Falcon while at the same time trying to make anything else happen. I was thinking Falcon/Rondo even before Falcon flipped because of their interaction, and when Sean verified that, I definitely thought so. It was just weird as fuck. I do think Rondo has been slightly better today, showing some actual thinking. Maybe. But I don't really buy that he thinks I'm mafia tbh.

Other suspicions includes HK and Jack. HK because of Sean and that he asked why Falcon, but ended up voting Falcon anyway. I know he said he sheeped his town reads. Which is fine. I did the same thing when I voted Falcon, mostly. Jack is someone I often mindmeld with etc. I find him coming off kind of tame/generic this game. I don't get any read off of him tbh.

I still think Porscha is town, though I have little experience with them. I get what Arc was saying when he suggested Porscha wanted to be scum read, which I thought was a good observation on Arc's part. I think Screen spewed himself town by defending Falcon in a way that was just complaining without trying to offer up alternatives. I'll read the reference game you gave me on Rondo now, to see if that changes my already diffuse perspective on him.

Mizery is very background. Don't actually have a read on her. No read on Lag either, thought their posts where fine.

I really wish Sean was here.
Highlighted sections that are important to me,

A) So if I have been better will you move your vote off me? If I am not the Mafia or 3P who is?

B) You make a good point about screen as a wolf not wanting to defend a wolf so hard if he knows falcon is a wolf
Gonna answer this?
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:58 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:18 amYes. Turns out I don’t mindmeld on the Rondo read cause Dizzy later said Rondo has no team spirit and I’m not certain what that means lol
It means him saying "Oh shit I'm in a game", called everyone scum for random reasons, and the way he focuson on the coin thingy, gave me I don't give a shit about town vibes. Or something. I didn't like any of his D1 posts either.
I said oh shit I was in a game because I had completely forgotten I had put myself in a game and happened to decide to check the forum the same day if anything was going on and I was already 12 hours into a 24 hour day (that ended up being 48 hours)
still waiting on an answer @Dyslexicon
at this point it looks like you are avoiding the question
I already answered it. I said I didn't know yet. I wasn't caught up when you asked me this either. I now have voted Mizery cause I don't know yet.

You, Arc, Jack, Mizery and Lag would probably all be either exciting flips or shots in the dark that might hit flips. Two first being exciting, two last being shots in the dark, and Jack being in between.
Arcbell
The Mark
Posts in topic: 448
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Aka: Object

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D2

Post by Arcbell »

btw scratch my tr on porsche I went back to read and I can't find what made me think that
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Why are these players voting me
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:24 ammake arc flip
can you elaborate on what you don't like about my posts?
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:53 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:49 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:48 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:03 am At worst 3 town and 3 wolves think falcon is going byebye. At best 1 wolf and 5 town (On current vote and assuming that the 3p is a wolf, which they are not right now?) So splitting the difference 4 town think falcon is a wolf. That doesnt mean he is but they have put forward specific posts and arguments you have said "Dunno, doesnt feel right"
This is a bad question but

Why not at best 0 wolves and 6 town?
Ill answer your question when you answer mine.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:30 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:10 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:01 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:36 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:31 am

Ok, let's kill Jack first then.

Anyway. You talking yourself into a scum read on me when it's god damn obvious I'm not is the reason Sean died and you didn't lol. Sean is the first person who would call it out if I was scum here. He and HK is probably the only people I've seen being able to read me quite consistently.

I get that you hate my Rondo read, but I stand by it (though I'm not as sold anymore tbh). I've explained why, and I'm also sheeping Sean on this, as I sheeped Sean on D1, because he's a better town player than I am in terms of reads. My biggest value as town is to not get chopped, because I'm towny and I just don't get chopped. So you looking for another suspect and finding me is particularly anti-town and annoying here. Most people are not paying a lot of attention and will sheep whoever has a strong read.

Your theory about me being 3p is random and dumb. I didn't even know what the 3ps was going into the game, if you payed attention.

Going into today I though scum was Rondo/Arc or Rondo/you. I think Arc has been fine today, and I think you're following actual things and ideas that are coming up into your head instead of just bullshitting everything, so you're most likely town. Like how you went "Shit, Arc might be town. I must now suspect someone else. Let's suspect Dizzy."

It really did look to me like Rondo had tmi on Falcon while at the same time trying to make anything else happen. I was thinking Falcon/Rondo even before Falcon flipped because of their interaction, and when Sean verified that, I definitely thought so. It was just weird as fuck. I do think Rondo has been slightly better today, showing some actual thinking. Maybe. But I don't really buy that he thinks I'm mafia tbh.

Other suspicions includes HK and Jack. HK because of Sean and that he asked why Falcon, but ended up voting Falcon anyway. I know he said he sheeped his town reads. Which is fine. I did the same thing when I voted Falcon, mostly. Jack is someone I often mindmeld with etc. I find him coming off kind of tame/generic this game. I don't get any read off of him tbh.

I still think Porscha is town, though I have little experience with them. I get what Arc was saying when he suggested Porscha wanted to be scum read, which I thought was a good observation on Arc's part. I think Screen spewed himself town by defending Falcon in a way that was just complaining without trying to offer up alternatives. I'll read the reference game you gave me on Rondo now, to see if that changes my already diffuse perspective on him.

Mizery is very background. Don't actually have a read on her. No read on Lag either, thought their posts where fine.

I really wish Sean was here.
Highlighted sections that are important to me,

A) So if I have been better will you move your vote off me? If I am not the Mafia or 3P who is?

B) You make a good point about screen as a wolf not wanting to defend a wolf so hard if he knows falcon is a wolf
Gonna answer this?
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:58 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:18 amYes. Turns out I don’t mindmeld on the Rondo read cause Dizzy later said Rondo has no team spirit and I’m not certain what that means lol
It means him saying "Oh shit I'm in a game", called everyone scum for random reasons, and the way he focuson on the coin thingy, gave me I don't give a shit about town vibes. Or something. I didn't like any of his D1 posts either.
I said oh shit I was in a game because I had completely forgotten I had put myself in a game and happened to decide to check the forum the same day if anything was going on and I was already 12 hours into a 24 hour day (that ended up being 48 hours)
still waiting on an answer @Dyslexicon
at this point it looks like you are avoiding the question
I already answered it. I said I didn't know yet. I wasn't caught up when you asked me this either. I now have voted Mizery cause I don't know yet.

You, Arc, Jack, Mizery and Lag would probably all be either exciting flips or shots in the dark that might hit flips. Two first being exciting, two last being shots in the dark, and Jack being in between.
This is such a lackluster response. Gone through my whole ISO in two games and still uncertain about the game. Even your vote on Miz is just "I dont know, better vote someone" no conviction after all this work. Seems just like busy work to me.

Because if Falcon is a wolf one of the two wolves NEED credit and the 3P KNOWS who the other wolf is. So if the other wolf is off the 3P is on, anything less is basically throwing the game. Sure you can have outside cases of none but I personally think if you let the town have a full list of 9 they can trust, theyve won the game. As if you havent thought about that.

Also saying its a bad question, why is it a bad question? Ignoring the fact it wasnt a question, it was a statement.

Feeling the pressure?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:51 am [VOTE: arc ] aubergine
Why
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:16 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:13 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:05 pm That night kill blows my fucking mind actually cuz Seanzie damn near spewed himself mafia by trying to save Falcon who then flipped mafia lol. Then he got night killed and flipped town. What in the blue hell lol.
What the fuck are you on, Mac. Lol. I swear, sometimes you are so far away from reality. Sean was the main reason Falcon was chopped and the first to call him out. I 100% expected Sean to be killed here. Lol. Your filter is fun, but it’s the Mac-filter. Now, start over with Rondo and tell me what you think.
Mac probably town for that tbh.
for that? lol ok
This is pretty funny in hindsight because upon actually reading the thread, Mac is my strongest townread before he says that.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Arcbell wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:01 am
Why
Before I answer. Why not? Jack was 5 up and went and did some work. Your turn
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 111

Post by srceenplay »

[VOTE: Arcbell] aubergine
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:03 am
Why
Before I answer. Why not? Jack was 5 up and went and did some work. Your turn
You don't think I've done enough work?
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

srceenplay wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:04 am [VOTE: Arcbell] aubergine
Opportunism
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Arcbell wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:06 am
Opportunism
Heh I dont disagree with that
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

*does a town dance*

Yea idk guys I'm tired of fighting the inexplicable bandwagon that always forms on me on exactly d2 or d3. If you don't tr me already you probably never will.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Arcbell isn't getting yeeted today either, btw.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:09 am Arcbell isn't getting yeeted today either, btw.
why not?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Why
Basically Jack has singled out these people as possible yeets. I dont mind Yeeting to get more info. NAA voted you and Until HK and Mac come in to assess the situation I kinda trust NAA even though I know I shouldnt
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:26 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:51 pm
Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:42 pm Porscha deserves a look too I think. I sense a bit of thread detachment.
I see we are in the Arcbell "look for possible mischops" phase of the thread.
Maybe we can shed the Dizzy wolf 3P possibility because it's more likely Screen or Arcbell wowee

Possible wolves: NAA, Porsche, Lag, Miz (probably not Miz)
Possible 3P: Arcbell, Screen, Dizzy (probably not Dizzy)

Interesting mechanic.
Arcbell wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:09 am *does a town dance*

Yea idk guys I'm tired of fighting the inexplicable bandwagon that always forms on me on exactly d2 or d3. If you don't tr me already you probably never will.
Hahaha
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:00 amThis is such a lackluster response. Gone through my whole ISO in two games and still uncertain about the game. Even your vote on Miz is just "I dont know, better vote someone" no conviction after all this work. Seems just like busy work to me.

Because if Falcon is a wolf one of the two wolves NEED credit and the 3P KNOWS who the other wolf is. So if the other wolf is off the 3P is on, anything less is basically throwing the game. Sure you can have outside cases of none but I personally think if you let the town have a full list of 9 they can trust, theyve won the game. As if you havent thought about that.

Also saying its a bad question, why is it a bad question? Ignoring the fact it wasnt a question, it was a statement.

Feeling the pressure?
My dude.

Yes, it's lacklustre. Welcome to me. I don't know who's scum and I want to nap.
I didn't do much "work". I hardly skimmed your other iso. I'm trying my best with what I have and what I can give, and ends up I don't have any strong leads or feels. I could make shit up if I wanted to, but that's just how it is.

It was a question.

No, I'm not feeling any pressure at all. Feeling a bit of sexual tension though.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm feeling a Mizery or Lag LACKLUSTRE vote.

It's might be wrong, cause game might be hard and weird.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:09 am Arcbell isn't getting yeeted today either, btw.
I probably am
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm mostly just pissed I can't sheep Sean to a mafia chop lol
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:11 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:00 amThis is such a lackluster response. Gone through my whole ISO in two games and still uncertain about the game. Even your vote on Miz is just "I dont know, better vote someone" no conviction after all this work. Seems just like busy work to me.

Feeling the pressure?
My dude.

Yes, it's lacklustre. Welcome to me. I don't know who's scum and I want to nap.
I didn't do much "work". I hardly skimmed your other iso. I'm trying my best with what I have and what I can give, and ends up I don't have any strong leads or feels. I could make shit up if I wanted to, but that's just how it is.

It was a question.

No, I'm not feeling any pressure at all. Feeling a bit of sexual tension though.
No worries, I cant ask more than that. I just wanted to see what you did with some pressure.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:11 am
Why
Basically Jack has singled out these people as possible yeets. I dont mind Yeeting to get more info. NAA voted you and Until HK and Mac come in to assess the situation I kinda trust NAA even though I know I shouldnt
Well I quite literally can't argue with that since it seems like you're just voting me because you don't know what else to do. This is always my fate in mafia games. For some reason when people run out of ideas its always "kill arcbell"
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:10 am
why not?
For several reasons. I will try to come up with a third before I finish this list because 3 thing lists are best.

1) We should prioritize finding wolves over 3P wolves out of principle and not wanting to look stupid by yeeting potentially spewed town townie Arcbell

2) The wolf list is better than the 3P wolf list because the wolf is almost certainly in that group whereas the 3P wolf might also be in the wolf list or even on neither list

3) His avatar is really good
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:07 am
Arcbell wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:06 am
Opportunism
Heh I dont disagree with that
Yup, completely unexpected.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Arcbell wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:15 am
Why
Well I quite literally can't argue with that since it seems like you're just voting me because you don't know what else to do. This is always my fate in mafia games. For some reason when people run out of ideas its always "kill arcbell"
Its not so much as I dont know what to do its "I have a list of people I find acceptably sus enough to resolve" I know that other people know you better so I dont want to hammer till they get here and until they do I will put pressure on you to do things so I can learn.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:16 am
why not?
For several reasons. I will try to come up with a third before I finish this list because 3 thing lists are best.

1) We should prioritize finding wolves over 3P wolves out of principle and not wanting to look stupid by yeeting potentially spewed town townie Arcbell

2) The wolf list is better than the 3P wolf list because the wolf is almost certainly in that group whereas the 3P wolf might also be in the wolf list or even on neither list

I don't care about 3p wolf or wolf.
Kill them all hunt them all.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

why not?

His avatar is a furry predator tho.

I agree we should be hunting for wolves but Arc jumping on last to Falcons wagon to hammer (I think that what what NAA said) is pretty compelling
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:11 am No, I'm not feeling any pressure at all. Feeling a bit of sexual tension though.
Sorry. I'll put my pants back on.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:19 am
why not?

I agree we should be hunting for wolves but Arc jumping on last to Falcons wagon to hammer (I think that what what NAA said) is pretty compelling
BUT to be the devils advocate it could have been me being last on Falcon @NotAnAxehole why is that not suspicious but Arcs suspicious?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I still think Arcbell is spewed town by Falcon jumping after Lime and Arcbell on the I forget wagon.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Or spewed not in wolfchat with Falcon, anyway.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: rondo ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:17 am
Arcbell wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:15 am
Why
Its not so much as I dont know what to do its "I have a list of people I find acceptably sus enough to resolve" I know that other people know you better so I dont want to hammer till they get here and until they do I will put pressure on you to do things so I can learn.
All you will learn is that in the last 15 or so mafia games I've played regardless of community I almost always get eliminated d2 or d3 as either alignment. No idea why this happens but it does.
Mizery
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 434

Post by Mizery »

Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:42 pm Porscha deserves a look too I think. I sense a bit of thread detachment.
Maybe we can shed the Dizzy wolf 3P possibility because it's more likely Screen or Arcbell wowee

Interesting mechanic.
Why not mix
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Arcbell wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:13 am
I probably am
Mizery
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 434

Post by Mizery »

Wait wait one of the 3p is a lost wolf??
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:22 am

Interesting mechanic.
Why not mix
Vibes. I don't have a good reason.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:22 am Wait wait one of the 3p is a lost wolf??
[VOTE: miz ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:22 am Wait wait one of the 3p is a lost wolf??
Essentially.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:19 am
why not?

predator of coffee
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 230
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine

I woke up and viewed the thread.

This feels better.

I might fall asleep or I might check the thread if I can't sleep.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:25 am [VOTE: Rondo] aubergine

This feels better.

Hah one day youll be able to read me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:26 am

This feels better.

Maybe.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (32.52 KiB) Viewed 278 times
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:27 am

This feels better.

Maybe.
care to give any actual reasoning behind it or are you paired with Dragon?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:28 am

This feels better.

Maybe.
F*** Those Dragons

First of all he's hard spewed town so that accusation itself is scummy.

And just your treatment of Falcon and his vote and treatment of you felt like distancing.

The only thing stopping me is that Mac keeps calling you town but like...who the fuck else is it?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Somebody talk to me about Axe and Porsche
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:32 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:28 am

This feels better.

Maybe.
F*** Those Dragons

First of all he's hard spewed town so that accusation itself is scummy.

And just your treatment of Falcon and his vote and treatment of you felt like distancing.

The only thing stopping me is that Mac keeps calling you town but like...who the fuck else is it?
Jack did an analysis as well
Mizery wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:22 am

Interesting mechanic.
Why not mix
there is your who.

If Jack thought I was worth putting in the PoE he would have because he dont give a fuck about Mac's reads
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Also, I found a sidescrolling SMT game and I'm not playing it because I'm playing this

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:21 pm I guess my PoE is Rondo, Arc, HK and Jack, basically.
So like why are Porsche and Axe not in it? Inquiring minds want to know!

Return to “Previous Heists”