Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 2]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:24 am
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:21 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:20 am Get off endert, he's town
why is he town?
I have played with blade like four times now plus Anni. Minus Anni, I have been 4/4 on reading him. I have zero idea how to put it in words but when I'm reading him he sets off pings of being town. Like rereading his iso knowing hes blade made sense that he's town.

Just call it a meta soul read.
lol I get that you have played games with Ender before but he is way inside his scum range. It doesnt mean he cant be town but he needs to do a bit more than some solvy work second half of day 2
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 655
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:27 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:24 am
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:21 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:20 am Get off endert, he's town
why is he town?
I have played with blade like four times now plus Anni. Minus Anni, I have been 4/4 on reading him. I have zero idea how to put it in words but when I'm reading him he sets off pings of being town. Like rereading his iso knowing hes blade made sense that he's town.

Just call it a meta soul read.
lol I get that you have played games with Ender before but he is way inside his scum range. It doesnt mean he cant be town but he needs to do a bit more than some solvy work second half of day 2
What has he done that proves he's in his scum range?
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 962
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

One of the reasons I asked Ender last night about how closely he reads games when reading back is he really pounced on pop quiz time with Achro but didn't bring up my two follow ups. The important thing about those follow ups is the rest of my ISO supports them as true. In the first I said most of my problems with Dizzy stem from day one (this is obviously true if you have read most of my ISO and the things I have posted about) and the second is that post was in defense of Porscha and their contributions which also lines up.

The downfall here is Dizzy is just... a day one case that she hasn't had the chance to sit down and answer with me. It's like Porscha, I want answer and when I got answers I went 'oh I like these' and maybe it will be the same for Dizzy. My iso will show I wanted people to engage with my problems with Dizzy and to Ender's credit I feel like he did that the most out of anyone. I am told this isn't out of his scum range though.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 349
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'd be curious to see if Sabi is right if I role scum with them, but I'll take the shield lol.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:31 am One of the reasons I asked Ender last night about how closely he reads games when reading back is he really pounced on pop quiz time with Achro but didn't bring up my two follow ups. The important thing about those follow ups is the rest of my ISO supports them as true. In the first I said most of my problems with Dizzy stem from day one (this is obviously true if you have read most of my ISO and the things I have posted about) and the second is that post was in defense of Porscha and their contributions which also lines up.

The downfall here is Dizzy is just... a day one case that she hasn't had the chance to sit down and answer with me. It's like Porscha, I want answer and when I got answers I went 'oh I like these' and maybe it will be the same for Dizzy. My iso will show I wanted people to engage with my problems with Dizzy and to Ender's credit I feel like he did that the most out of anyone. I am told this isn't out of his scum range though.
There is a joke that nothing is out of my scumrange.

Nanook and others who know me very well tend to be very cautious giving me a clear because of that.

I won't say it's perfect, and there's probably things you can isolate from my ranges, but I have yet to have someone reliably tell me apart when I put in effort. Maybe Sabi, I haven't played with them enough or thought about their read on me before so shrug.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:36 am
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:31 am One of the reasons I asked Ender last night about how closely he reads games when reading back is he really pounced on pop quiz time with Achro but didn't bring up my two follow ups. The important thing about those follow ups is the rest of my ISO supports them as true. In the first I said most of my problems with Dizzy stem from day one (this is obviously true if you have read most of my ISO and the things I have posted about) and the second is that post was in defense of Porscha and their contributions which also lines up.

There is a joke that nothing is out of my scumrange.

Nanook and others who know me very well tend to be very cautious giving me a clear because of that.

I won't say it's perfect, and there's probably things you can isolate from my ranges, but I have yet to have someone reliably tell me apart when I put in effort. Maybe Sabi, I haven't played with them enough or thought about their read on me before so shrug.
Fair enough, I can vibe with that myself. Question. I have now clarified what pop quiz time was about. Does that make it feel less slimy?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:18 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:15 am
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:09 am I was not shading dizzy for activity and I don't know if ender is mafia who knows that or yet another town who doesn't read the thread carefully and at this point I don't know what to say.
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:41 pm Pop quiz

Who has posted more content today dizzy or porscha
Orly
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:18 am I have 500 posts, and you can't find anywhere in my many pages of dizzy discussion where I built my case on Dizzy being inactive. I mean, you read the ISOs I did - that's what I found suspicious.
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:49 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:49 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:47 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:41 pm Pop quiz

Who has posted more content today dizzy or porscha
Dizzy said she was afk the whole game say for a festival. Don't be opportunistic

I will he qs opportunistic as I like thank you very much. She may enjoy her festival in peace, most of my problems stem from day one anyway.
But mostly my point is porscha seems to be posting just fine and isn't a great lynch at this point from my pov

The 'pop quiz time with Achro' wasn't actually about Dizzy. It was people pointing out that a huge reason for Porscha being a good lynch is their lack of content, and Dizzy was largely seen as fine, and so I was contrasting the two. One of the beautiful benefits of me typing out so many words and spilling my thoughts is that you can, if you look, see a thread line of my thinking process.

ya rly
I was hardly the only one that took that interpretation out of it.

Your visible line of thinking made it look like the question was basically "If Porscha is a good vote for lack of content, why isn't Dizzy?" When Dizzy had clearly stated afk D2 and had content on D1, which is a different case from Porscha.

It didn't feel like a comparable state between the two
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Sure, but you were the only one who reacted to it after I had clarified it. If someone initially goes 'uh Achro' like Sabi did I don't question it. I am questioning it for you because you could have had the benefit of me clarifying it (and, again, importantly the way I clarified it fits in with how I have cased Dizzy and how I have defended Porscha)
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:41 am Sure, but you were the only one who reacted to it after I had clarified it. If someone initially goes 'uh Achro' like Sabi did I don't question it. I am questioning it for you because you could have had the benefit of me clarifying it (and, again, importantly the way I clarified it fits in with how I have cased Dizzy and how I have defended Porscha)
I still believe it was a comparison that doesn't make sense given the context of their D1s and their "Lack of content".

A context I think you ignored for your post.

A context you rationalised away when called out.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also you're really huge on this whole "But my reasoning makes sense in my frame of mind!" as if this should clear you.

Do you think as wolf you couldn't follow a consistent line of logic? Because I think that's underselling you a little.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:17 am
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:19 pm I don't think Seanzie has been townie today and he's fooled me before with play like he had on d1.

I have him as a very slight town lean and welcome discussion on him.
Seeing his last scum game and this one is mega tier yikes of wanting to touch that any time soon tbh. That was super polarizing.

It's not like lock stock and bury it but I don't see a reason to be suspicious outright atm.
That last game was more outlier than anything. Seanzie can be afk wolf but also can post and can provide content.

More recently I've seen more low effort wolf games but I would never count him out of being able to do minimal town!Seanzie posting.
What games have you seen me wolf in? I know we were w/w in veggie wars, but can't remember any others.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

In fact, frankly, if anyone wishes to pay attention to the broader thread of my sentiments in game, I have asked for restraint multiple times in the cases of Tommy (yeah yeah I know he's my wolf bud I get it), Wilgy, Porscha, and others when people are like "they haven't posted in awhile" I have asked often to discuss more active people because if people are super inactive they can be dealt with way closer to deadline.

Like yes, if you take one post out of the broader context you can say "Achro wasn't attacking Dizzy for inactivity" but that's really not how I play mafia lol. Like when people were saying Porscha didn't provide a lot of content day 1 I defended her by pointing out day ended around when she was meant to come back.

I don't know. If you're town you started day 1 on me, you started day 2 on me, and you just won't be able to get off of this train which is also why I asked about tunnels and read progression. You're seeing what you want to see if you're town.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:45 am Also you're really huge on this whole "But my reasoning makes sense in my frame of mind!" as if this should clear you.

Do you think as wolf you couldn't follow a consistent line of logic? Because I think that's underselling you a little.
It doesn't clear me, it diffuses your point about that post though.

You can't go "well the post makes sense, so it's slimy"

Well you can but it's how you lynch town.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:41 am Sure, but you were the only one who reacted to it after I had clarified it. If someone initially goes 'uh Achro' like Sabi did I don't question it. I am questioning it for you because you could have had the benefit of me clarifying it (and, again, importantly the way I clarified it fits in with how I have cased Dizzy and how I have defended Porscha)
Also I maintain that even after you "Clarify" it, it's an inaccurate comparison and shades Dizzy for activity when it wasn't a relevant statement.

The mere fact that you compared Porscha who had low content and had been notably not present to Dizzy who had been present and had explicitly stated their lack of availability for this specific day phase feels bad. You trying to explain it away doesn't change the fact that you considered those two statements parallel enough to compare them.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:46 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:17 am
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:19 pm I don't think Seanzie has been townie today and he's fooled me before with play like he had on d1.

I have him as a very slight town lean and welcome discussion on him.
Seeing his last scum game and this one is mega tier yikes of wanting to touch that any time soon tbh. That was super polarizing.

It's not like lock stock and bury it but I don't see a reason to be suspicious outright atm.
That last game was more outlier than anything. Seanzie can be afk wolf but also can post and can provide content.

More recently I've seen more low effort wolf games but I would never count him out of being able to do minimal town!Seanzie posting.
What games have you seen me wolf in? I know we were w/w in veggie wars, but can't remember any others.
I remember Avatar most notably, but there were others too.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

It's like "Hmm, nothing suspicious here after a broader context of reading Achro, guess that means he is a wolf since he could follow a line of thought."

Then sure, I am wolf in all worlds no matter what I've posted lol
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:47 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:45 am Also you're really huge on this whole "But my reasoning makes sense in my frame of mind!" as if this should clear you.

It doesn't clear me, it diffuses your point about that post though.

You can't go "well the post makes sense, so it's slimy"

Well you can but it's how you lynch town.
A post being slimy is in no way a reflection of the logical consistency. It is slimy because I don't like or believe in the attempted framing or worldview it's purporting.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

But then again blade did pocket me in anni so nvm I'm dumb
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Right, because you've been tunneling me since early day one if you're town. Like, it's really clear to me that there's nothing I can say here that matters. You have ample evidence of how I case people, I've done it several times now, and how I look for things, and 'pop quiz time' is not how I go about attacking people. It's just not. You can call it shade all you like but when all of my discussion points around Dizzy center around day 1 and I was defending Porscha from activity concerns (because at that point Porscha had began posting day 2 and I liked it) then like... yeah.

"But that world view doesn't even make sense" well probably because I didn't put too much thought into it and I was trying to point out Porscha was active and doing well.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:48 am It's like "Hmm, nothing suspicious here after a broader context of reading Achro, guess that means he is a wolf since he could follow a line of thought."

Then sure, I am wolf in all worlds no matter what I've posted lol
And this kind of statement is just irking me more.

You're explicitly taking me in a least favourable light and ignoring what I consider to be an issue.

Your ability to follow a line of thought is irrelevant. I place it about as important as whether I can press the f key.

I am trying to consider your content. Whether I believe it looks like you are making your reads progression in a good mind or not. Things I look for primarily are opportunism, lack of flexibility in reads on what I believe are optimal vote outs or targets, what the play you have around other wolves once flipped.

I look at gamestate and thread position.

I don't give two shits about whether you're logically consistent because I actually believe you could be consistent as wolf.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm just dumb and my reads are all bad
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Well if it makes you feel better it's really irking me that I have to contend with the possibility you are town whose tunneled so deep underground you're covered in oil but here we are.

I am actually not taking you in any light here. I don't know if you're wolf or not but it's just a pretty plain reading. It's not just logically consistent. You say I was shading Dizzy's activity. I am saying if I was shading dizzy's activity you would not have to rely on two sentence post to know it as your only proof.

That's not logical consistency.

That's facts.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

And this is exactly why I hate engaging people in defense.

Because I then get so caught up in trying to solve them that I lose track of the rest of the game and just vote them.

This is both for me defending myself and other people defending themselves.

And yes, calling it out doesn't mean I'm not prone to falling into it. In fact the direct reason I avoided discussing you in the first place was to try and NOT fall into it but now I'm here anyway.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:55 am Well if it makes you feel better it's really irking me that I have to contend with the possibility you are town whose tunneled so deep underground you're covered in oil but here we are.

I am actually not taking you in any light here. I don't know if you're wolf or not but it's just a pretty plain reading. It's not just logically consistent. You say I was shading Dizzy's activity. I am saying if I was shading dizzy's activity you would not have to rely on two sentence post to know it as your only proof.

That's facts.
Your post shaded Dizzy's activity in a non-favourable manner.

That is a fact.

Whether that makes you wolf is not entirely related to that, but the fact that I have to argue this point when you:

Compared someone who had clearly stated reasons for not being present to someone who hand not been active for an extended period of time

Is just ad;sjf
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Wolves aren't that great at defending themselves and honestly for someone who has never seen my wolf game you make a lot of really bad assumptions about it.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:58 am
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:55 am Well if it makes you feel better it's really irking me that I have to contend with the possibility you are town whose tunneled so deep underground you're covered in oil but here we are.

That's facts.
Your post shaded Dizzy's activity in a non-favourable manner.

That is a fact.

Whether that makes you wolf is not entirely related to that, but the fact that I have to argue this point when you:

Compared someone who had clearly stated reasons for not being present to someone who hand not been active for an extended period of time

Is just ad;sjf
I have 500 posts. HERE IS YOUR HINT, SIR.

IF I WANT TO SHADE A SLOT

I GO FOR THE FUCKING HEAD.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:58 am Wolves aren't that great at defending themselves and honestly for someone who has never seen my wolf game you make a lot of really bad assumptions about it.
I'll pay that I'm making assumptions about it.

Also wolves defending themselves is absolutely something they can do.

Like if your wolves can't defend themselves find better wolves.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Okay so I am going to get some breakfast and a water, I am not in my happy place.

tl;dr - Unless it's in a paragraph or repeated a lot it's probably not intended to shade because I put heads on pikes not go 'teehee'
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:59 am I have 500 posts. HERE IS YOUR HINT, SIR.

So you're saying it's impossible that you shaded the activity and then had immediate backlash and changed course on that because you realised it wouldn't be good?

You have been going for Dizzy's head. In any avenue you think is safe.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

For the record:

I need to disengage from this myself.

I'm becoming too annoyed over the argument to clearly define whether I'm voting this because I like the wagon or I'm just annoyed.

I still think that the approach on me (The sussing me starting around when I said that the exaggeration on the Sabi read was obvious from tone. And then the insistence on not liking how I didn't put words in Dizzy's mouth for other things, saying that if I was so good at reading tone I wouldn't have no answer for their reasons for sus) was not great but I need to actually step back and consider other things.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

It is not impossible that Dizzy is snowing me.

But from what I've seen I think this is likely Dizzy's towngame. I've elaborated some on why I believe that's the case.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'm going to spend the remainder of today trying to find other thoughts that don't exist around names containing "Achro"
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:01 am
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:59 am I have 500 posts. HERE IS YOUR HINT, SIR.

So you're saying it's impossible that you shaded the activity and then had immediate backlash and changed course on that because you realised it wouldn't be good?

You have been going for Dizzy's head. In any avenue you think is safe.
*waves my hand vaguely in the direction of heated back and forths with all but confirmed town Mac*

When you were asked if wolf Achro would do that, you said:
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:31 am I do not think Achro as wolf would be passive, ever, so I think the content and sorting it would be the main ways to differentiate the two.

And I think "Undermine town leader solving" fits right in the wheelhouse of style I'd expect of someone who usually plays confident town leader on their own.

So let's just build Wolf Achro from the bits and pieces we've got so far from your world view and the game state

1. Top posts
2. Uses that top posting position to defend a wolf buddy who had 0 interest in being here blatantly and repeatedly.
3. Aggressively engages with Mac many times.
4. Decides to shade someone for activity when more or less every other post on activity about any slot has been one of preaching patience and restraint, and then when facing 'back lash' to walk this stance back.

You are correct about one thing objectively though. I have been going for Dizzy's head, yes. Certainly not for inactivity though, and I could truly not care less about safety.

Enjoy the thread outside of Achro, it's a wonderful place.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

[VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine

Moving my vote so Ender can engage with other content without my voting hanging over him. Going to catch up to what I missed over night.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

[VOTE: Stupid Sexy Flanders] aubergine
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Oh dizzy should be around tonight, cool.
Vivax wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:19 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:15 am
Vivax wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:11 am I see Ender appeared out of nowhere like a juiced up fairy. Taking it out on the mark itself.
Had a real shit night of sleep, dreaming of...nukes. And an escape to an icy place which hopefully was not a metaphor.
I hope I'm all but not predictive. Sometimes I have doubts. Maybe I've been pranked, or maybe I'm a great prankster cast aside in mafia for being hard to digest for people with low frustration tolerance. Or cast outside from elsewhere because of someone's actions in the last three years, but unlikely my own.

I'm in a pinch and neglecting important things for this game like a planned departure, but I seem to have a natural propensity to trust Ender. I might just do what he says.
Given that my knowledge not just about the game, but about the world seems to increase while I play games of mafia, I have probably good reason to assume that Achromatic should be an elimination here, and will vote accordingly.
even if Ender thinks you are wolf?
I got really bad vibes yesterday from Achromatic trying to nudge me into a Dyslexicon elim when I suggested no elim.
Ender's read on me doesn't influence my opinion on Achro in any way, and I don't know why you think it should have a reason to.
No elimination is a coward's choice and I for one am glad you decided to vote me instead tbh. Although getting bad vibes from someone pushing their top suspect is a complete failure of a vibe check.

Vivax thinking Achro/Mac is the team over night is honestly my favorite post of day 2. Just in general I really like how vivax is constantly thinking about things in a different way, even when he's wrong I can appreciate the different line of thinking.

Nanook continues to take lines that I like with their poking dizzy now alongside their defense of axe/wilgy. He seems to be townsiding very heavily despite the sparseness.

Mac decided to random wagon Flanders. Not much else to do so I suppose that's fine.

There wasn't too much over night, so all done.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'm not going to lie, Vivax's reaction to my case honestly makes me want to townread him because I don't see the reason for a wolf to hard townread someone trying to case them in a situation when they could just join the wagon on them.

And most of the the posts in the ISO aren't ones I immediately sus, and outside the Tommy progression I don't have a huge reason to sus them anymore.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Ngl kinda tempted to vote Achromatic since they have over 500 posts, making the game just... easier to digest in general by elimming them regardless of what they flip.

This is only half a joke.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:27 am I'm not going to lie, Vivax's reaction to my case honestly makes me want to townread him because I don't see the reason for a wolf to hard townread someone trying to case them in a situation when they could just join the wagon on them.

And most of the the posts in the ISO aren't ones I immediately sus, and outside the Tommy progression I don't have a huge reason to sus them anymore.
Told you he's town. He's a wild card type of player who snorts tin foil but he's town.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:30 am Ngl kinda tempted to vote Achromatic since they have over 500 posts, making the game just... easier to digest in general by elimming them regardless of what they flip.

Thanks for making me feel welcome to the site tbh
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Why is flaunders being sused
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:30 am Ngl kinda tempted to vote Achromatic since they have over 500 posts, making the game just... easier to digest in general by elimming them regardless of what they flip.

I know a guy with a cowboy avatar on mafiascum
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Both Nook and Sean being on dizzy makes me think it's not a hit.

Don't understand flaunders Case so I'm waiting on that.

Porscha wagon has been lackluster but whatever I'm sticking to it.

Wilgz wagon is dead and he's no where to be seen

[
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:31 am

Do you post this much every game?

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:34 am
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:31 am

Do you post this much every game?
I have seen him hyper post on fol so yes. He didn't hyper post the presidents game on sc2 but I was.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Vivax wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:33 am

I know a guy with a cowboy avatar on mafiascum
I don't understand what is being communicated to me via this post, but that's okay.

EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:34 am Both Nook and Sean being on dizzy makes me think it's not a hit.

Don't understand flaunders Case so I'm waiting on that.

Porscha wagon has been lackluster but whatever I'm sticking to it.

Wilgz wagon is dead and he's no where to be seen

[
Flanders case is partially just lacklustre play, and half because there's a lot of people being townread.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Since mu is post cap games I can't tell if achro hyper posts but in fol he did because no post caps
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I spec both of his fol games because one of them had Brad and the other because I was bored. I'm not a stalker.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I tend to post a lot because I work from home and I have an illness that makes it hard for me to be out and about a lot, so I have lots of down time to play mafia. And when I don't have lots of time, I don't sign up.

Return to “Previous Heists”