Mafia Misplay Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 43

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by outed wolf »

My worst trait is sometimes I play games on the syndicate.

Everyone has their weak moments, please don't judge.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:00 am
Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:57 am My worst trait is I justify how I treat others at times because I treat myself worse and it took a lot of therapy for me to learn how both of those are not OK.
Tbh it's probs not my worst trait. My worst trait is probably when I get mad at people for being critical, but it's a sliding scale and I have decent control over the anger, but when I can hold back the anger often I respond with guilt instead, rarely ever do I respond with acceptance. Because I'm very insecure.
That's a good #1
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Yeah haha I definitely haven't done that either lol that would be crazy lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

outed wolf wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:00 am My worst trait is sometimes I play games on the syndicate.

Everyone has their weak moments, please don't judge.
Not sure if this one is redeemable, pal
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:57 am My worst trait is I justify how I treat others at times because I treat myself worse and it took a lot of therapy for me to learn how both of those are not OK.
Tbh it's probs not my worst trait. My worst trait is probably when I get mad at people for being critical, but it's a sliding scale and I have decent control over the anger, but when I can hold back the anger often I respond with guilt instead, rarely ever do I respond with acceptance. Because I'm very insecure.
Fuck, I am so insecure about certain things. Years of therapy taught me that's everyone to some degree though. Insecurity and doubt are like, a natural part of our every day life because those are really healthy mechanisms for growth but some days they are louder than they should be and it's like fuuuck.

Therapy is very good btw, if you can I would suggest it to everyone even if its just a few times.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 493

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:01 am
Fuck, I am so insecure about certain things. Years of therapy taught me that's everyone to some degree though. Insecurity and doubt are like, a natural part of our every day life because those are really healthy mechanisms for growth but some days they are louder than they should be and it's like fuuuck.

Therapy is very good btw, if you can I would suggest it to everyone even if its just a few times.
It's kinda complicated like, I think in many ways I am very secure in myself. But like whenever someone pokes even a remote hole in the things I hold onto to justify my self worth I turn into a manipulative psycho.

Eh, therapy can be very good, a bad therapist can also fuck you up good
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:58 am
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:46 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:28 pm Its a 451 joke specific to one game anyways lol
I'm too lazy to go back to the first page to quote the post about having a n0 red on me which I ignored because it is a blatant lie but than I looked at the vote count...

Y U Lie Nanook?
Is it a real read? Yes. Is it a reliable, high probability read? No. Is it a good read? No. Is it a fair read in a social sense? No. Does rwstfo read go brr? Hell yeah it does, rwstfo read goes brr
Savage lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I recently started recognizing I have triggers

Like achro I think I reacted with extra animosity to your comment about sitting me down to explain something because I have a specific memory that still makes my blood boil that is directly tied to that statement. Sorry for being a little out of pocket
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:08 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:28 pm Its a 451 joke specific to one game anyways lol
I'm too lazy to go back to the first page to quote the post about having a n0 red on me which I ignored because it is a blatant lie but than I looked at the vote count...

Y U Lie Nanook?
Is it a real read? Yes. Is it a reliable, high probability read? No. Is it a good read? No. Is it a fair read in a social sense? No. Does rwstfo read go brr? Hell yeah it does, rwstfo read goes brr
Savage lol
I thought you sounded pretty townie earlier neon
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:07 am Eh, therapy can be very good, a bad therapist can also fuck you up good
Fax. Swore of therapy for years because of it. Ended up like on top of a waterfall someone saved my life went to therapy with the best therapist... but now she abandoned me lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Townie or towny

Place your votes
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:10 am
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:08 am

Y U Lie Nanook?
Savage lol
I thought you sounded pretty townie earlier neon
Thank you ^^ I am town so like that's good. Usually I'm kind of an enigma to read.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:08 am I recently started recognizing I have triggers

Like achro I think I reacted with extra animosity to your comment about sitting me down to explain something because I have a specific memory that still makes my blood boil that is directly tied to that statement. Sorry for being a little out of pocket
It's good to get it out isn't it. It makes you realise that even the worst aspects of the self are mostly shared lol.

We're just hairless monkeys. Crawling in bacteria. Sailing towards the abyss.

Makes you wonder why there aren't more public blood orgies tbh.

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:11 am Townie or towny

Place your votes
I refuse the tyranny of editorial consistency
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:08 am I recently started recognizing I have triggers

No worries, I have triggers too and I stepped back and evaluated the situation and realized that something felt a little off. Like yes I am a villain at times, sometimes purposefully pushing buttons, but I didn't feel like I had really been doing much before that but solving quietly in a corner. So I was like 'well let's try just not escalating for once.'
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Place your votes
I am partial to city
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:12 am

It's good to get it out isn't it. It makes you realise that even the worst aspects of the self are mostly shared lol.

I never really wonder that and based off the mental image I just had, I'd like to keep it way I think
☆Princess Abigail☆

Wholesome mafia moments

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:12 am

Place your votes
Is that a vote for both or neither

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:13 am

Place your votes
Yes
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Place your votes
I am partial to city
Booooo tomato tomato
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:14 am

Place your votes
Yes
I should have seen that coming tbh
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:13 am Wholesome mafia moments
Rare treasures buried deep, like the crystals in the Australian outback I watch people on instagram dig up
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I never really wonder that and based off the mental image I just had, I'd like to keep it way I think
I mean I generally just make a series of decisions to remain civil just to keep other people happy. If I didn't have that desire it'd be pretty weird times I imagine lol.

You probably should have smh

Porscha only maf if partnered with lily imo, otherwise town
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:18 am

I mean I generally just make a series of decisions to remain civil just to keep other people happy. If I didn't have that desire it'd be pretty weird times I imagine lol.
Thinking about the twice convo from yesterday rn. Still losing my mind

Let's not lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:20 am Porscha only maf if partnered with lily imo, otherwise town
Um ackshually it's me n achro and that was just a brilliant display of our wolf theater abilities 🤓

Thata fair you could be partnered with achro

Still probably town

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:22 am Thata fair you could be partnered with achro

Still probably town
R/accidentallymario
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I am compelled to go look that up
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Omni Wolf Achro paired with everyone.

Is it an actual thing

I hope it is

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:24 am Omni Wolf Achro paired with everyone.
I am scum reading you
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:24 am Is it an actual thing

I hope it is
It is a lightly touched upon phenomenon where someone accidentally looks like mario or does something like mario such as falling into a tube
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:25 am
Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:24 am Omni Wolf Achro paired with everyone.
I am scum reading you
Given your comments in SF3 this makes sense to me.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Okay I should try sleeping again. It's late enough to the point of dreading tomorrow cuz I'm already getting less than 5 hours of sleep

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:26 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:25 am
I am scum reading you
Given your comments in SF3 this makes sense to me.
Its more laziness than an actual read
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Not any of like, the annoyed ones. But you thought a good test of town vs wolf for me is how I interact with others, my aggression scale, and willing I am to wade into conflict. It's not the worst way of reading me over a long period of time and depending on my mood but it doesn't account for mitigating factors too well.

So yes you wolf reading me atm makes sense given what I know you use to judge me by.

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:25 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:24 am Is it an actual thing

I hope it is
It is a lightly touched upon phenomenon where someone accidentally looks like mario or does something like mario such as falling into a tube
I'm glad it exists, somewhat disappointed it hasn't been explored further tbh

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:26 am Okay I should try sleeping again. It's late enough to the point of dreading tomorrow cuz I'm already getting less than 5 hours of sleep
Gang gang

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:28 am Not any of like, the annoyed ones. But you thought a good test of town vs wolf for me is how I interact with others, my aggression scale, and willing I am to wade into conflict. It's not the worst way of reading me over a long period of time and depending on my mood but it doesn't account for mitigating factors too well.

So yes you wolf reading me atm makes sense given what I know you use to judge me by.
Yeh i figured that's what you were referencing

Its a decent guess but idk that reading you that way is going to be super reliable, particularly in the short term, given your awareness of it and the relative ease of faking it.

Its not an actual read its just a lazy read
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 163
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

People still wolf reading me?

Alright I'mma go hide in wolf chat, frozen and crying.

Lemme know when I'm universally townread and I'll come out.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.

Risiinq is the third mafia, ez game
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: snow

Post by risiinq- »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:50 am Risiinq is the third mafia, ez game
this is very rude tbh
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: snow

Post by risiinq- »

alright, time to actually reread for a while
gl

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:08 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:50 am Risiinq is the third mafia, ez game
this is very rude tbh
I'm a noted rude bitch
☆Princess Abigail☆

Imagine being rude. Couldn't be me.

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”