Moderator: Community Team

risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: snow

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by risiinq- »

i don't really see how someone can say the read makes me look worse though? if i don't know how visor plays and have only heard/seen a bit about it, it's a normal read for me to make regardless of my alignment

at the same time, i think progression wise it makes sense for outed wolf to then change their mind after there was disagreement on the lily scumread he was telegraphing. just seems genuine. shrug. i acknowledge that it is a controversial read
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

i am swapping my vote
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:25 pm Sabi please know if you push snow after I die I will be annoyed at you from dvc. Snow please quote this if they do this.
Youre not my dad.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:20 pm
outed wolf wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:19 pm
risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:18 pm like, i saw outed wolf switch silently to achro for a while, then to lily (when they asked why everyone would townread them) and then back to achro

seems natural and not performative, as i dont think they as wolf would /expect/ someone to watch the votecounts and townread them bcuz of that
Damn, villagery read. Well spotted and used if you're a wolf.
really though?
???
You disagree with it being a towny read? Why?
Spoiler: show
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Yiu guise I think the Alison wagon might be a hit.
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:26 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:25 pm Sabi please know if you push snow after I die I will be annoyed at you from dvc. Snow please quote this if they do this.
Youre not my dad.
I mean yes this is accurate.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

like, see, then porscha moves their vote to outed wolf after seeing people talk about outed wolf

it just feels like v!porscha suddenly went "oh yea- they seemed wolfy to me before, i should vote them!"

it's just how i read into the vote switching thing esp because it's a change from just voting using a poll where people dont immediately see or can react to ur vote than where in the other sites ive played u always have to announce it for everyone to see
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

These current wagons are a lot less good tbh.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

I guess I can understand it as like, there's thoughts going on from OW behind the scenes, just the way it was worded about "a wolf wouldn't expect a person to watch votecounts and town read them" I don't agree with at all because wolves don't do things thinking every action they make is going to net a town read, they just do things, but yeah
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like, you can disagree with the conclussion from the read, but the /making/ or /thought proccess/ or whatever I think its indeed rand>V from ris and I agree with OW in that
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:27 pm These current wagons are a lot less good tbh.
The Alison one is pure.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

interesting how achromatic has telegraphed how confident he is on me being town but in his townlist i wasnt even that high
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:26 pm i don't really see how someone can say the read makes me look worse though? if i don't know how visor plays and have only heard/seen a bit about it, it's a normal read for me to make regardless of my alignment

at the same time, i think progression wise it makes sense for outed wolf to then change their mind after there was disagreement on the lily scumread he was telegraphing. just seems genuine. shrug. i acknowledge that it is a controversial read
Maybe i overreacted.

I am just baffled at the read.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:29 pm interesting how achromatic has telegraphed how confident he is on me being town but in his townlist i wasnt even that high
Man I had a lot of obv towns to get through you are high enough lol
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:28 pm I guess I can understand it as like, there's thoughts going on from OW behind the scenes, just the way it was worded about "a wolf wouldn't expect a person to watch votecounts and town read them" I don't agree with at all because wolves don't do things thinking every action they make is going to net a town read, they just do things, but yeah
u could say there's two parts to the read

the first part is that i think you can see the underlying genuine thought process going on when he switched from achro -> lily and then lily -> achro

the second is that i dont think he would try to fake the above, which strengthens the read

i do think that objectively, regardless of my alignment, it /is/ a randtown read to make tho so why do u disagree on that??
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

[VOTE: Esooa] aubergine

Nyeh
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

God ucf is making me miserable.

Why are we so bad
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

i also think observing the votecounts is really really interesting and i consistently check it to see what has changed.

fwiw now that i have outed my read on outed wolf and porscha by using votecounts i think wolves will try it as well and i wont use it as much. i do think my read has value though, lol
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:30 pm
Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:28 pm I guess I can understand it as like, there's thoughts going on from OW behind the scenes, just the way it was worded about "a wolf wouldn't expect a person to watch votecounts and town read them" I don't agree with at all because wolves don't do things thinking every action they make is going to net a town read, they just do things, but yeah

the first part is that i think you can see the underlying genuine thought process going on when he switched from achro -> lily and then lily -> achro

the second is that i dont think he would try to fake the above, which strengthens the read

i do think that objectively, regardless of my alignment, it /is/ a randtown read to make tho so why do u disagree on that??
don't really care about the post irt your alignment
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:31 pm
risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:30 pm

don't really care about the post irt your alignment
i mean, you did say that you didnt think it made me towny, but fair
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:27 pm like, see, then porscha moves their vote to outed wolf after seeing people talk about outed wolf

it just feels like v!porscha suddenly went "oh yea- they seemed wolfy to me before, i should vote them!"

it's just how i read into the vote switching thing esp because it's a change from just voting using a poll where people dont immediately see or can react to ur vote than where in the other sites ive played u always have to announce it for everyone to see
I decided to vote ow when I said gth i'd shoot ow

I will now after this construct an argument

I could be a wolf doing this and I don't think it's particularly rand town to be slanking votes around
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

but yeah I don't rly disagree on the point you made anymore the wording you had with it before was just like weird to me or something lol
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

i also think that it makes sense for OW to townread/townlean me because of that read especially if it was a correct read and he thinks that it is accurate. shrug.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:33 pm i also think that it makes sense for OW to townread/townlean me because of that read especially if it was a correct read and he thinks that it is accurate. shrug.
Or he is pocketing you. You sre confbiased by your own cleverness right now you should stop. Keep the read if you like but recognize you are compromised tbh
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:33 pm
risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:27 pm like, see, then porscha moves their vote to outed wolf after seeing people talk about outed wolf

I decided to vote ow when I said gth i'd shoot ow

I will now after this construct an argument

I could be a wolf doing this and I don't think it's particularly rand town to be slanking votes around
i mean, fair enough
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:34 pm
risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:33 pm i also think that it makes sense for OW to townread/townlean me because of that read especially if it was a correct read and he thinks that it is accurate. shrug.
Or he is pocketing you. You sre confbiased by your own cleverness right now you should stop. Keep the read if you like but recognize you are compromised tbh
lmao recognize you are compromised
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

i recognized the possibility that he could be pocketing me but i dont think it makes sense for people to scumread OW for liking my read/townreading my read, which was why i posted what you have quoted.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:35 pm
*hacker voice* i'm in
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

But the read is wrong (the reasons why aspect). Like that is not how visor plays at all. It's not accurate.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Rising get up.

You are trapped
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

What did I do now x(
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:36 pm
But the read is wrong (the reasons why aspect). Like that is not how visor plays at all. It's not accurate.
i will acknowledge this and weigh it in because u def have more experience with him. i just still like my read, though.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:36 pm
*hacker voice* i'm in
Not so outed anymore huh? Ironic
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:36 pm Rising get up.

You are trapped
?

obviously if outed wolf does not improve his slot or if he does something wolfy i will not and have not locktowned his slot... but i will say that he is towny because of that.

do not just discredit my read
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:37 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:36 pm
i will acknowledge this and weigh it in because u def have more experience with him. i just still like my read, though.
This feels like a really towny thing to say tbh lol
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

You did well ris, I have got the very valuable information that you are Villa and Esooa Wolf
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:38 pm You did well ris, I have got the very valuable information that you are Villa and Esooa Wolf
...yay?

i mean, i dont disagree
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Is esooa a wolf now. They didn't come off that predatory.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Esooa discredited both the trs of ris and ow alltogether. And like, I can get why they couldnt agree with the read on OW, but ris townyness in that read was very good iml
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:39 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:38 pm You did well ris, I have got the very valuable information that you are Villa and Esooa Wolf
...yay?

i mean, i dont disagree
what?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:38 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:36 pm Rising get up.

You are trapped
?

obviously if outed wolf does not improve his slot or if he does something wolfy i will not and have not locktowned his slot... but i will say that he is towny because of that.

do not just discredit my read
The get up part was visor trying to pocket you. Sorry
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:40 pm
...yay?

i mean, i dont disagree
what?
i dont think you're town rn, although i also dont think you've been necessarily... wolfy
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:40 pm Esooa discredited both the trs of ris and ow alltogether. And like, I can get why they couldnt agree with the read on OW, but ris townyness in that read was very good iml
it's not that deep, come up with something better
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:40 pm Esooa discredited both the trs of ris and ow alltogether. And like, I can get why they couldnt agree with the read on OW, but ris townyness in that read was very good iml
I don't think someone expressing a difference of opinion is inherently eolfy though. Like; ow is just correct to discredit lol.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:41 pm
Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:40 pm
...yay?

i mean, i dont disagree
what?
i dont think you're town rn, although i also dont think you've been necessarily... wolfy
feel like I've been pretty towny tbh but if you don't think I'm wolfy at least then whatever I guess lol
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

i think esooa discrediting that the read was towny for me might be more AI than discrediting that OW was towny, but either way it's nothing SUPER huge
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Esooa is a lot townier compared to kids birthday party.

Yall can compare the two games. That one ended two days ago.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Esooa is just an enigma
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 493

Post by MacDougall »

achro and esooa are insanely obviously paired if you are paying attention
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

uhhhhhh i dont think esooa was wolf in kids birthday party though???

wasn't it like. JJJ and misssparkles

Return to “Previous Hustles”