Moderator: Community Team

risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: snow

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by risiinq- »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:44 pm achro and esooa are insanely obviously paired if you are paying attention
fair read
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

So I don't have experience with esooa but I like their content a lot so far even when it disagrees with me. Feels reasoned and coming from a place of trying to figure things out.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

literally what am I even discrediting? That I said the way Risiinq's original read was worded in a way I think is usually bad then agreed with after? Or the part where I said I don't really care myself about her post? Cause like either way lol
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:44 pm uhhhhhh i dont think esooa was wolf in kids birthday party though???

wasn't it like. JJJ and misssparkles
The joke is I death tunneled esooa and caused her to be yeeted d3 because I thought she was scummy.

This is me saying I don't think she's scummy like in that game.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:41 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:40 pm Esooa discredited both the trs of ris and ow alltogether. And like, I can get why they couldnt agree with the read on OW, but ris townyness in that read was very good iml
it's not that deep, come up with something better

It makes me lean you as wolf atm, so /shrug.
Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:41 pm
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:40 pm Esooa discredited both the trs of ris and ow alltogether. And like, I can get why they couldnt agree with the read on OW, but ris townyness in that read was very good iml
I don't think someone expressing a difference of opinion is inherently eolfy though. Like; ow is just correct to discredit lol.
Ehh, sabi also expressed a different opinion on the ris read. But like, not recognizing that it shows a towny attention to detail and process from ris is what pings me idk
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

sabi also admitted that they overreacted and that shows #townyrealization

but yeah, sabi is very towny right now and the thing wasnt bad for them
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:43 pm Esooa is a lot townier compared to kids birthday party.

Yall can compare the two games. That one ended two days ago.
wasnt she a town in that game??
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:45 pm

I don't think someone expressing a difference of opinion is inherently eolfy though. Like; ow is just correct to discredit lol.
Ehh, sabi also expressed a different opinion on the ris read. But like, not recognizing that it shows a towny attention to detail and process from ris is what pings me idk
actual skill issue
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Possibly I suppose. I just think people will tend to evaluate things differently so it's not always an alignment thing. Esooa had shown if they don't find something to their liking they will prod it like they did me. Felt consistent with that.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:47 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:43 pm Esooa is a lot townier compared to kids birthday party.

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:45 pm
risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:44 pm uhhhhhh i dont think esooa was wolf in kids birthday party though???

The joke is I death tunneled esooa and caused her to be yeeted d3 because I thought she was scummy.

@Lilypetal
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 493

Post by MacDougall »

nvm I retract
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

i think esooa is mega towny rn btw shes doing her town thing (for now)
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:45 pm literally what am I even discrediting? That I said the way Risiinq's original read was worded in a way I think is usually bad then agreed with after? Or the part where I said I don't really care myself about her post? Cause like either way lol
I dont know what are you refering in either of the sentences lmao. Think I need to go to sleep.
But mostly disregarding the townread that OW formed on ris tbh. Cuz I think it *was* very towny and maybe you dont agree with it but trying to discredit it its a sketchy level.

Like, sabi jumped to discredit the read ris made, you jumped with the read ow made and just denied both?

Prolly Im expressing myself like shit wowee
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:47 pm

@Lilypetal
What if you are an insane cop and that makes esooa wolf here. Spooky.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:47 pm

actual skill issue
Omg now I want to unvote.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Anyway Mac what is your poe again. It was me and esooa and ?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:48 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:47 pm

@Lilypetal
What if you are an insane cop and that makes esooa wolf here. Spooky.
My n0 check is Wilgz town
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:49 pm Anyway Mac what is your poe again. It was me and esooa and ?
santy and ender
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:50 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:49 pm Anyway Mac what is your poe again. It was me and esooa and ?
santy and ender
Well we both have ender in our poe and I don't really want to fight a lot today so how about we join forces to destroy the pnly person we share in our poe, ender. I will convince myself that this is a bus by you and you can think the same.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:20 pm
outed wolf wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:19 pm
risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:18 pm like, i saw outed wolf switch silently to achro for a while, then to lily (when they asked why everyone would townread them) and then back to achro

seems natural and not performative, as i dont think they as wolf would /expect/ someone to watch the votecounts and townread them bcuz of that
Damn, villagery read. Well spotted and used if you're a wolf.
really though?
Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:21 pm lol I don't agree with any of these explanations

Sometimes wolves do things because.. the goal of being a wolf is to play the game as if you're a villager? Like what, OW is suddenly going to call his votes as a wolf when he doesn't as town? I don't even remember if he does, but vote calling or not is a pretty weird thing to read into
I think the certainty of towniness from one post was weird, and I also just thought before when I read risiinq's post that it was reading into inconsequential stuff like when people call votes or not, etc, and also had thoughts about "wolves wouldn't think to do this if they were trying to be towny"

I said my gripes with both of those, which is true, but Risiinq clarified and I went oh okay fair and agreed about OW

And as far as Risiinq goes, I know I've not said much but my entire point of this was just about the strength OW came in with irt her read, I figured OW was someone who'd also figure that vote calling/etc is pretty whatever and so when I saw him so opposite like that it made me go ???

I don't really see how out of all my posts you decide to read this and think it's wolfy
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

well i dont think either santy or ender deserve to be in poe... lol
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:52 pm
santy and ender
Well we both have ender in our poe and I don't really want to fight a lot today so how about we join forces to destroy the pnly person we share in our poe, ender. I will convince myself that this is a bus by you and you can think the same.
I don't think ender is scum anymore.

We both started the santy wagon.

Back off.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:53 pm well i dont think either santy or ender deserve to be in poe... lol
Santy 100% deserves to be in poe.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

but whatever, tbh you being more uh, idk how to say, but up-front about it before was what made me question that too lmao. Like if you wolf lean me off it then whatever I guess but a vote and saying I'm a wolf before that without really engaging irt what I said above felt p bad to me

I'm still kinda thinking wolves aren't in the people being wagoned though so meh
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:53 pm
santy and ender

Back off.
No offense but I don't respect your read accuracy.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:53 pm well i dont think either santy or ender deserve to be in poe... lol
really? elaborate?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:54 pm
santy and ender

Back off.
Uh.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

santy and ender

Back off.
skill WITHDRAW (google says it's the opposite of issue)

this is a joke btw no diss of sabi intended
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lily esooa ww
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Nvm I just went back to voting Esooa after seeing their vote in Jack.

Kinda funny cuz I was looking at VC thinking 'I should vote nook for voting Neon still'
Then seeing also Lily there and be like 'that would be kinda hypocritical huh? And then seeig the Neon vote in... jack , and feeling worse about some of the votes we doin'. So yeh, feel good with leaving my vote on Essooa for the time being.

Hopefully we get better wagons . (Sleep flashwagon?)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sabi is a wolf
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I am attempting to sow for peace with Mac whose reads I do respect if he is town so I am trying to find common ground to see where that leads.

I believe any ender feels goods relies on a pre flip of santy wolf which atm I disagree with.

So I am not going to back off my plan because someone randomly says so.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:55 pm
really? elaborate?
i dont think either of them has been wolfy, first of all

seperately, i think some of ender's posts have been good, such as their townreads and the "why are you wolfreading me when we share the same townreads" comment

santy had some okay posts and i dont think he's going for the "weird reads = towny" tactic. i liked his pov of calling me town off of my post since id expect it and its how he reads me, he always finds me obvtown lol
and like, the jump to esooa n stuff
before anyone says anything yes i know he could be pocketing me but i think that is a secondary possibility rn
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

santy and ender

Back off.
Bugger off. I caught you, visor, and Jack before anyone else did.

I just over thought it and fucked up.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:58 pm sabi is a wolf
hopefully not, they've been quite towny
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:56 pm Nvm I just went back to voting Esooa after seeing their vote in Jack.

Kinda funny cuz I was looking at VC thinking 'I should vote nook for voting Neon still'
Then seeing also Lily there and be like 'that would be kinda hypocritical huh? And then seeig the Neon vote in... jack , and feeling worse about some of the votes we doin'. So yeh, feel good with leaving my vote on Essooa for the time being.

Hopefully we get better wagons . (Sleep flashwagon?)
reasonable post tho tbh
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:58 pm
really? elaborate?

seperately, i think some of ender's posts have been good, such as their townreads and the "why are you wolfreading me when we share the same townreads" comment

santy had some okay posts and i dont think he's going for the "weird reads = towny" tactic. i liked his pov of calling me town off of my post since id expect it and its how he reads me, he always finds me obvtown lol
before anyone says anything yes i know he could be pocketing me but i think that is a secondary possibility rn
I thought the comment you like was literally their worst comment lol. That's funny.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:59 pm
hopefully yes, would be pretty cool if they were wolfing this game
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:58 pm
santy and ender

Back off.
Bugger off. I caught you, visor, and Jack before anyone else did.

I just over thought it and fucked up.
Ok.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Bugger off.

I'm very much out of my wolf range rn. If you can't see me being obv town then as santy says skill issue.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:58 pm
really? elaborate?

your security has been breached
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:59 pm
yeah but i dont like being wrong
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:52 pm
Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:20 pm
outed wolf wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:19 pm
risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:18 pm like, i saw outed wolf switch silently to achro for a while, then to lily (when they asked why everyone would townread them) and then back to achro

seems natural and not performative, as i dont think they as wolf would /expect/ someone to watch the votecounts and townread them bcuz of that
Damn, villagery read. Well spotted and used if you're a wolf.
really though?
Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:21 pm lol I don't agree with any of these explanations

Sometimes wolves do things because.. the goal of being a wolf is to play the game as if you're a villager? Like what, OW is suddenly going to call his votes as a wolf when he doesn't as town? I don't even remember if he does, but vote calling or not is a pretty weird thing to read into
I think the certainty of towniness from one post was weird, and I also just thought before when I read risiinq's post that it was reading into inconsequential stuff like when people call votes or not, etc, and also had thoughts about "wolves wouldn't think to do this if they were trying to be towny"

I said my gripes with both of those, which is true, but Risiinq clarified and I went oh okay fair and agreed about OW

And as far as Risiinq goes, I know I've not said much but my entire point of this was just about the strength OW came in with irt her read, I figured OW was someone who'd also figure that vote calling/etc is pretty whatever and so when I saw him so opposite like that it made me go ???

I don't really see how out of all my posts you decide to read this and think it's wolfy

Ehh mostly in my head I nodded and liked ris read, saw how people jumped at them saying why the read was bad but like going too after someone who was saying that the read was elaborated with a Villa mindset too was what set it apart frlm me. And you focused in explaining why the read was bad but dont addressing the counter to OW's read on why ris was towny.
Ehhh I dont think I can explain it better my head hurts and just want to die a little. Tomorrow will try to make a better work at it glgl
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:00 pm
call me town then
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Both achro and mac can both step on Legos
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:00 pm
call me town then
you have requested something above my limits
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:01 pm
call me town then
it's not that hard is it?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:01 pm Both achro and mac can both step on Legos
Like who the fuck made them fucking kings of mafia.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Esooa wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:01 pm
risiinq- wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:01 pm
call me town then
it's not that hard is it?
;-;

i-
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:02 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:01 pm Both achro and mac can both step on Legos
Like who the fuck made them fucking kings of mafia.
Achro did, at the start of the day

Return to “Previous Hustles”