Mafia Misplay Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:31 pm I feel as if santy is not playing the game he says he is playing. A relaxed, fun affair. Reading his iso and how he talks with people it is interesting. Sabi and annoyance makes sense sure, that's one thing. But then when talking with me it is always very civil and respectful. Santy goes out of his way to make sure I feel heard and respected. With Jack he will literally speak his language. He will defend Mac in a storm of suspicion.

He feels pretty slick tbh with how he speaks to others. It feels a bit motivated when I take a step back and think on it.
Yes. Queek thinks so as well, fish-thing.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:31 pm Also santy my apologies as you have been very nice to me but

I feel as if santy is not playing the game he says he is playing. A relaxed, fun affair. Reading his iso and how he talks with people it is interesting. Sabi and annoyance makes sense sure, that's one thing. But then when talking with me it is always very civil and respectful. Santy goes out of his way to make sure I feel heard and respected. With Jack he will literally speak his language. He will defend Mac in a storm of suspicion.

He feels pretty slick tbh with how he speaks to others. It feels a bit motivated when I take a step back and think on it.

I have liked much of his content, to remain clear, but if I put myself in the shoes of others there are a lot of flaws too. It's not about effort or wanting a chill game either.

I feel like santy being isoed and picked apart is very beneficial for town tbh. People should do that. It's an interesting iso.
What game you think I say I've been playing btw?

At start I was clear that I was chillin and hence its clear that the effort isnt there. Now Im clearly more involved and when I read someone I value pretty much interactions and realtiming mostly tbh (Pretty big part of why EoD GOAT) .

Do you feel me as 'slick' when interacting for example with Neon? Cause I can see why you say that Im 'adapging' to people to have better reads on them , but I think my engaging with Neon I approached it as a little more of a confrontational or whatev the correct adjective is, just because I thought that Neon needed more content to figure them out and appeasing there wasnt the correct stance to do that
Spoiler: show
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:31 pm Also santy my apologies as you have been very nice to me but

I feel as if santy is not playing the game he says he is playing. A relaxed, fun affair. Reading his iso and how he talks with people it is interesting. Sabi and annoyance makes sense sure, that's one thing. But then when talking with me it is always very civil and respectful. Santy goes out of his way to make sure I feel heard and respected. With Jack he will literally speak his language. He will defend Mac in a storm of suspicion.

I have liked much of his content, to remain clear, but if I put myself in the shoes of others there are a lot of flaws too. It's not about effort or wanting a chill game either.

I feel like santy being isoed and picked apart is very beneficial for town tbh. People should do that. It's an interesting iso.
this was kinda what i was gonna ask him abt

i feel like the santy in this game isnt the town santy i have played with and i have said that a few times but i almost feel like something is rly off like spiritfarer santy was wrong about everything but loud and trying to solve and work with his TRs and santy in this game feels almost like his play has an agenda about it, it's not that raw towny urge to solve but more the want to have an appearance of fitting in the thread properly as a member of town. I like santy a lot but in spiritfarer one of the first things he told me was "I can't white knight for you this time" whereas santy in this game makes me feel pocketed which is nice but also makes me feel like there's a goal behind his words. Like i've said before he very well could just be playing diff cuz new site cuz hey me too but it's something going forward we really need to examine and figure out.

ill still adore u if ur a wolf santy xoxo
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

either way i think because of the uncertainty on santy's slot he shouldn't be voted today and we should be examining HK and Mac like I said earlier.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:33 pm Yes I have skill issue.

What are you going to do about it?

Wjat is your read on me?
Nothing. Queek will not baby you like elf-thing mother.

Queek thinks maybe you are just uncunning friend-pawn. Many things are not as wise-smart as Queek and cat-thing is too hungry for it's own good, yes-yes. Many whispers in the undercity say cat-thing is town. Queek will trust them for now.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like, one of the things Im calling out is how there should be an evident shift since second? Half of D1 that was when I was caught up, in the process of getting a better grasp of the game and not that weirded with the new forum. And today my effort went even higher tbh.

I still play in a fun seeking way tho, but I am not ~Relaxed~ I'd say
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

if someone thinks a flip outside of mac/hk is +ev for town lemme know but I can't see it rn
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:41 pm either way i think because of the uncertainty on santy's slot he shouldn't be voted today and we should be examining HK and Mac like I said earlier.
Uncertainty? More uncertainty than beard-thing and old-thing? Why-why?
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:41 pm either way i think because of the uncertainty on santy's slot he shouldn't be voted today and we should be examining HK and Mac like I said earlier.
That's more reason to put pressure on santy and not less.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:42 pm if someone thinks a flip outside of mac/hk is +ev for town lemme know but I can't see it rn
I explained, it helps me figure out my poe is right or wrong. Otherwise we have day 3 of the santy tunnel and I don't think that helps town.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:42 pm Like, one of the things Im calling out is how there should be an evident shift since second? Half of D1 that was when I was caught up, in the process of getting a better grasp of the game and not that weirded with the new forum. And today my effort went even higher tbh.

I still play in a fun seeking way tho, but I am not ~Relaxed~ I'd say
i agree you've been playing an objectively townier day so far it just depends where you land on though
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:40 pm

At start I was clear that I was chillin and hence its clear that the effort isnt there. Now Im clearly more involved and when I read someone I value pretty much interactions and realtiming mostly tbh (Pretty big part of why EoD GOAT) .

Do you feel me as 'slick' when interacting for example with Neon? Cause I can see why you say that Im 'adapging' to people to have better reads on them , but I think my engaging with Neon I approached it as a little more of a confrontational or whatev the correct adjective is, just because I thought that Neon needed more content to figure them out and appeasing there wasnt the correct stance to do that

A very controlled one imo. You don't feel relaxed to me.

You feel like you are in control. You aggro neon, dismiss sabi, applaud me, joke with lily, and let Mac borrow a shield in one flourish.

It is easy to go after sabi because on the merits they have been wrong about you regardless of your alignment for example.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:40 pm

i feel like the santy in this game isnt the town santy i have played with and i have said that a few times but i almost feel like something is rly off like spiritfarer santy was wrong about everything but loud and trying to solve and work with his TRs and santy in this game feels almost like his play has an agenda about it, it's not that raw towny urge to solve but more the want to have an appearance of fitting in the thread properly as a member of town. I like santy a lot but in spiritfarer one of the first things he told me was "I can't white knight for you this time" whereas santy in this game makes me feel pocketed which is nice but also makes me feel like there's a goal behind his words. Like i've said before he very well could just be playing diff cuz new site cuz hey me too but it's something going forward we really need to examine and figure out.

Ehhh do you remember midnight mash tho? I saw you as town there too and shielded kinda the way I am doing it here too. Skill Issue.

I dont feel like having an agenda tho with the way I fopped on some reads tho so /shrug
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:41 pm

Wjat is your read on me?

Queek thinks maybe you are just uncunning friend-pawn. Many things are not as wise-smart as Queek and cat-thing is too hungry for it's own good, yes-yes. Many whispers in the undercity say cat-thing is town. Queek will trust them for now.
Can someone explain this because I don't understand what that means.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:42 pm
uncertainty as in it could go either way i'm like 50/50 on santy being town or wolf rn. whereas it seems very very likely we have a wolf in mac/hk and finding that wolf and flipping them would be imperative for this game
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:42 pm if someone thinks a flip outside of mac/hk is +ev for town lemme know but I can't see it rn
Hk is being lynched over my dead body after the visor n1 kill. I am sorry, truly, how hk spoke to you. It is unacceptable and fuck him but I think that slot shouldn't be questioned today.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:44 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:41 pm

Wjat is your read on me?

Can someone explain this because I don't understand what that means.
He doesn't like your approach but thinks you are probably town.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:44 pm

Ehhh do you remember midnight mash tho? I saw you as town there too and shielded kinda the way I am doing it here too. Skill Issue.

I dont feel like having an agenda tho with the way I fopped on some reads tho so /shrug
midnight mash was a tad diff though because i gave you a nightvig, i felt like you were hoping i was town but a bit wary of my slot until that happened.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm etl (English as third language) so yea sorry that it's a struggle to read jack
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:45 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:42 pm
uncertainty as in it could go either way i'm like 50/50 on santy being town or wolf rn. whereas it seems very very likely we have a wolf in mac/hk and finding that wolf and flipping them would be imperative for this game
50/50 good odds. Same odds as "a wolf" in beard-thing and old-thing.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Idk why lily is disregarding all of visor reads (HK and santy)
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:45 pm
Hk is being lynched over my dead body after the visor n1 kill. I am sorry, truly, how hk spoke to you. It is unacceptable and fuck him but I think that slot shouldn't be questioned today.
then i think mac is the obvious wolf in that case. I agree it's probs not hk despite how vile he was lol or maybe because of how vile he was

mac's world even throws hk up as the wolf so he's making it an easy chop if we're assuming hk is V
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:48 pm Idk why lily is disregarding all of visor reads (HK and santy)
I mean lots of people seem to be doing this so lol
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:38 pm Nook can we not instigate HK. We can't afford him getting mad again
Is this for real lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:47 pm I'm etl (English as third language) so yea sorry that it's a struggle to read jack
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:48 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:48 pm Idk why lily is disregarding all of visor reads (HK and santy)
But like she keeps pushing HK and disregarding santy.

Idk maybe you're right.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:48 pm
Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:45 pm
then i think mac is the obvious wolf in that case. I agree it's probs not hk despite how vile he was lol or maybe because of how vile he was

mac's world even throws hk up as the wolf so he's making it an easy chop if we're assuming hk is V
I am trying to puzzle Mac out and the biggest thing in his favor is he seems too bad to be a wolf in some ways which is certainly a read by me.

I am fine with mac/santy wagons atm though.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Tell us Visor Slash's reads now-now!
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:49 pm

Idk maybe you're right.
Mac did it too. Nook is doing it.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:48 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:38 pm Nook can we not instigate HK. We can't afford him getting mad again
Is this for real lol
Yes.

I'm a hypocrite. I know. I'm just going to ignore Mac
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

well i am in a unique position of being someone visor scumread numerous times and knowing that those scumreads were incorrect

i assume if you were in the same position you would understand too

i'm not disregarding visor's reads but i am putting less weight in them
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:49 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:47 pm I'm etl (English as third language) so yea sorry that it's a struggle to read jack
What are your other reads and try to be clearer for me
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Idk maybe you're right.
i just made a post abt santy
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:44 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:40 pm

A very controlled one imo. You don't feel relaxed to me.

You feel like you are in control. You aggro neon, dismiss sabi, applaud me, joke with lily, and let Mac borrow a shield in one flourish.

It is easy to go after sabi because on the merits they have been wrong about you regardless of your alignment for example.
Yeah, I def feel like having a greater grasp in things happening. Still stand that the relaxed stuff and the awoos are before shift in D1 imo. Think its pretty evident now that I am upping the effort and stuff and trying to figure stuff out.

From my votes, yeh I dismiss sabi cuz they are wrong, I confronted Neon and talked with them cuz I also wanted to figure out their alignment. And with you Im talking cuz I still think you are probs town and like, the approach is more likely to reason it out tbh.

Tho with Mac you can say I started shielding them, Mac upped their WIM and get some townypoints from Neon/Sabi and I flipped that read for example, calling out tha Mac solve really doesnt add up. Like with Mac rn what I am doing is sussing them but kinda at the same time what Im doing is that if theyre town approach/sus them in a way to try to have them a better solve? Or one that makes more sense at least
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:50 pm Tell us Visor Slash's reads now-now!
HK town (based off eod)

Sus on lily, santy and Achro (kept trying to get wagons on all three)
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

also i am literally not pushing HK im unsure how both of you came to that conclusion, maybe just off of wording?

i am saying there is a wolf in hk/mac, mac is suggesting it's hk and a few of us in thread are saying it's mac

im not voting hk nor pushing him nor want to interact with him lol i am pushing mac and voting mac, i would be pushing mac more but he's not here
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:51 pm
well i am in a unique position of being someone visor scumread numerous times and knowing that those scumreads were incorrect

That unique position means his other reads are more likely correct lol
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:02 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:01 pm can i ask you all who you originally thought the NK would be?
Nook
Lolwut
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Idk maybe you're right.
Which was hedgy and pushing santy out of the wagons for today.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:46 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:44 pm

midnight mash was a tad diff though because i gave you a nightvig, i felt like you were hoping i was town but a bit wary of my slot until that happened.

I boosted your ITA before that tho. I think that you were one of my obtown reads since early there tbh
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Lily do you think Visor had bad reads?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Esooa wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:53 pm

That unique position means his other reads are more likely correct lol
why is that?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:53 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:01 pm can i ask you all who you originally thought the NK would be?
Nook
Lolwut
I explained. It makes sense in V!HK and W!HK worlds.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:53 pm

Idk maybe you're right.
Which was hedgy and pushing santy out of the wagons for today.
i believe it's the correct play yea
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:54 pm Lily do you think Visor had bad reads?
bad reads? dunno
good reads? probably not

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:50 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:48 pm
Is this for real lol
Yes.

I'm a hypocrite. I know. I'm just going to ignore Mac
Everything I've said to him is totally reasonable, I refuse to walk on egg shells and avoid saying reasonable things that are within the normal bounds of a mafia game because he might get mad at me lol

He knows he's not in the right here
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Lily basically you need to walk me through if you think visor was very off why night kill him? There were others that suspected you after all so it can't really just be to frame you for example. Talk me through scenarios here.

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:55 pm
Nook
Lolwut
Very few teams would n1 me lol
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:56 pm
Nook
Lolwut
What are those teams so we can rule them out
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:56 pm
Nook
Lolwut
Wanna expand on that

Return to “Previous Hustles”