Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 621
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by Esooa »

it's way more reasonable for him to have dropped it as town too imo
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:13 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:11 am like Santy isn't even voting me and HK is also wanting to vote me for no reason other than wah wah so I could die which is part of why I've been so prickly about the bad reads on me but yeah I don't really see how you think he would have just dropped it as a wolf
whats your 2 chops today
santy mac
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:13 am it's way more reasonable for him to have dropped it as town too imo
what did santy drop
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

Well, I mean it is day 2 right. He goes 'yeah achro is probably right but let's suspect esooa anyway' and if you go over then he just kind of dies or should. But perhaps I am overestimating the exposure issue because I am looking right at it while we've got people still trying to kill HK even though I don't think a single soul has done a good job of explaining a team to me that is both a) socially viable b) votal day 1 viable and c) has come into today with the mentality that is needed if you are ok with sacrificing HK.

So maybe I am just seeing it as more glaring than it is.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:13 am Well, I mean it is day 2 right. He goes 'yeah achro is probably right but let's suspect esooa anyway' and if you go over then he just kind of dies or should. But perhaps I am overestimating the exposure issue because I am looking right at it while we've got people still trying to kill HK even though I don't think a single soul has done a good job of explaining a team to me that is both a) socially viable b) votal day 1 viable and c) has come into today with the mentality that is needed if you are ok with sacrificing HK.

and his alternative is what? Die before me?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:13 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:13 am it's way more reasonable for him to have dropped it as town too imo
what did santy drop
not his read on me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 493

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: santygrass] aubergine
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Like, my problem with HK being a wolf is it suggests very certain things that you DO imo need to at least theorize correctly that could be possible before I think it is right in my own head.

Like HK wolf with OW, his biggest defender, dying means there is some sort of plan here. It by definition must exist. OW was a 40 posting person with a few scum reads and a defense of HK. It means something. In HK wolf worlds it means a big something. Everyone is trying to push that to the side at times and like, it shouldn't be?

Scum HK's team needs an exact plan and so far I've seen scum lily with HK which is... really going for it in terms of assuming plays from the wolf team and Sabi who is all but socially cleared or people who voted HK day 1 which feels unlikely given how weak of a position ender had.

My mind is open, but also my mind still needs to be changed despite it being open. My suspicion of Santy is mostly sponge at this point and so far Santy hasn't done a lot of good with his rope despite the leeway he has ben given. Neither has Mac.

Town can have bad games and I am giving them every effort to make it up but their core, fundamental solving conclusions don't make any sense to me.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:14 am
Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:13 am Well, I mean it is day 2 right. He goes 'yeah achro is probably right but let's suspect esooa anyway' and if you go over then he just kind of dies or should. But perhaps I am overestimating the exposure issue because I am looking right at it while we've got people still trying to kill HK even though I don't think a single soul has done a good job of explaining a team to me that is both a) socially viable b) votal day 1 viable and c) has come into today with the mentality that is needed if you are ok with sacrificing HK.

Change his read on you for the day, survive, night kill me, go back to pushing you without me going 'uh what' lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I did heaps good with my rope according to everyone but you tbh. Everyone said I was towny. Then you showed up again and ruined my vibes.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

But that's ok we can't always be right.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:18 am

Change his read on you for the day, survive, night kill me, go back to pushing you without me going 'uh what' lol
if his wolf partner is Mac I feel like the plan is literally that except he survives by killing me lol
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I mean, I thought you looked townier too actually but I still can't at all follow your HK is wolf world and feel the need to hold you accountable for your solving.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

idk that's just what's making sense to me rn
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I mean even if it's not Mac I can see why he chooses me I'm just a stupid idiot but Mac is Mac lmao
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:20 am

if his wolf partner is Mac I feel like the plan is literally that except he survives by killing me lol
Possibly yes. I am considering worlds and in worlds where skilled players best defense is 'twtbaw' it makes me worry.

Santy being scum explains the NK easily enough as well, OW was suspecting him.

Got lily's iso open in another tab.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

not actually meant to be that disparaging by calling myself stupid idiot I'm fine just do it sometimes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

look at me voting santy I'm a big voter
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:22 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:20 am

Possibly yes. I am considering worlds and in worlds where skilled players best defense is 'twtbaw' it makes me worry.

Santy being scum explains the NK easily enough as well, OW was suspecting him.

Got lily's iso open in another tab.
if you see anything and want to ask me about it I'd be interesting. Not personally going to look at ISO's right now but Lily is someone who I wanna read more of too so yeah
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

vote vote vote
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

this is just racism against australia
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Mac are you just shitposting or are you emotionally and mentally available to discuss a scum read you've had a bit.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Esooa I call for a truce while we all vote santygrass
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:24 am Mac are you just shitposting or are you emotionally and mentally available to discuss a scum read you've had a bit.
those things don't necessarily have to be mutually exclusive but I appreciate your care
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:24 am @Esooa I call for a truce while we all vote santygrass
idk

why
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:25 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:24 am @Esooa I call for a truce while we all vote santygrass
idk

why
this is me

extending you

an olive branch

you scumread him

you scumread me

help me bus
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:26 am
idk

why
this is me

extending you

an olive branch

you scumread him

you scumread me

help me bus
just not really sure why you've decided to do this
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:27 am
idk

why
this is me

extending you

an olive branch

you scumread him

you scumread me

help me bus
there are legit so many reasons
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:25 am
Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:24 am Mac are you just shitposting or are you emotionally and mentally available to discuss a scum read you've had a bit.
those things don't necessarily have to be mutually exclusive but I appreciate your care
I just had a game where I was super tilted over how someone treated me so I get it.

(That person apologized to me post game and all is good now)

Anyway so far the best I can get from people suspecting Esooa are "Esooa is a very good wolf" and "Esooa treats me a certain way" and "Esooa's eod felt like they didnt care at eod"(this was proven false by me)

Outside of these things I am not sure I've seen anything actually substantial as to why Esooa is suspect. I liked their involvement with me day 1, and generally I have found most of their posts to be good. You just proposed a truce I saw so if you don't want to answer that's fine, but what has Esooa actually done?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tried too hard
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:28 am
idk

why
this is me

extending you

an olive branch

you scumread him

you scumread me

help me bus
like?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

compare postcount here vs. kids birthday party
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

esooa is a polarised noob
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:39 am
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:35 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:34 am
risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:32 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:32 am
risiinq- wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:29 am santy's performance is better than mac's if we are talking abt that
Yea but he's back to pushing a misread on Esooa eod so idk.
well i guess we clash here because i dont particularly find esooa towny or their eod towny so i vibe with their read more
wait why? her eod was super towny or at least convincing af and she has hit a ton of her town notes
Talk to me about them?
u read it all recently i believe but shes just been playing a pretty consistent game poking at people and trying to find scum

i suppose it's just how you think esooa is scum like do you think she's just playing an amazing scum game or do you think she's like actually done something scummy? as i see it if she's scum she's emulating her recent town games perfectly and playing a super tight game where she finds a weak HK post to start picking apart and then tunnels at him for the rest of the day and makes eod extra convincing cuz it was obvious ender was gonna flip over HK
@Porscha this feels like the post your epic esooa/lily/santy team goes to die tbh
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:30 am compare postcount here vs. kids birthday party
I know you're not wolf reading me atm or whatever but you do recognize I have put a lot of effort into other games like cats vs dogs as town and very minimal effort in games as wolf right
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:29 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:28 am
idk

why
this is me

extending you

an olive branch

you scumread him

you scumread me

help me bus
like?
the only thing I know for sure

is

I'm town

so

suddenly doing this

helps me survive

helps me read santy voters

helps me read santy

helps everyone else read santy

entertains me

helps me read mac suspectors

helps you read me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:32 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:30 am compare postcount here vs. kids birthday party
I know you're not wolf reading me atm or whatever but you do recognize I have put a lot of effort into other games like cats vs dogs as town and very minimal effort in games as wolf right
only as good as your last fuck
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I dunno
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:33 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:32 am
only as good as your last fuck
it was pretty good
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I guess I could see Santy sticking to his read on me because it's backed decently by Mac who presumably can get a bit done with it

Don't really think Mac would be doing the same for those reasons just cause well Santy hasn't been listened to as much/well isn't Mac lol. But Mac just likes causing chaos as a wolf I think

I also don't rly know who's the 3 that much rn
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Lily has a lot of posts where I don't think she is partnered with certain people. Esooa, Mac, HK.

Lily has a lot of posts I just think are town posts, to be clear.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:36 am I guess I could see Santy sticking to his read on me because it's backed decently by Mac who presumably can get a bit done with it

Don't really think Mac would be doing the same for those reasons just cause well Santy hasn't been listened to as much/well isn't Mac lol. But Mac just likes causing chaos as a wolf I think

I also don't rly know who's the 3 that much rn
pushing you is not chaotic
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Mac does it give you any pause you are voting with four players who you have been at various points worried about today in some fashion
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:41 am Mac does it give you any pause you are voting with four players who you have been at various points worried about today in some fashion
it's like you think I'm voting santy because I suspect him
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:43 am
Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:41 am Mac does it give you any pause you are voting with four players who you have been at various points worried about today in some fashion
Hm.

Well in that case if that's the type of day we're having I think I am just going to stop what I was doing, log out, and see everyone day 3.

No need for me to participate any further tbh.

I am fine with either mac or santy going over. glgl
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:46 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:43 am
Hm.

Well in that case if that's the type of day we're having I think I am just going to stop what I was doing, log out, and see everyone day 3.

No need for me to participate any further tbh.

I am fine with either mac or santy going over. glgl
I'm voting him because I felt like the gamestate needed a shock to the system. I'm not just throwing or whatever you're implying.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

wait
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

@Achromatic what was towny from lily's ISO you saw
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:00 am Fuck cops.

I did call my building security to check in on them.
I mean ACAB, I was being facetious anyways.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Mac actually town...or I'm dumb. Both are possible.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.

Return to “Previous Hustles”