Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:40 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:39 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:37 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:19 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:15 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:44 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:03 pm

also wouldn't lucy be motivated to use her knowledge to improve the way she's playing regardless of her alignment? have you seen any evidence of her specifically using her experiences from the last game to inform her reads from this game? if not then it feels like you're townreading lucy for stating the intention to play in a towny way and not because she is actually playing in a towny way
Yea, that's why I asked her about the WIM thing and then asked to look at her games. I briefly skimmed through some of them and so I dropped that read I had, as I realized it was kind of a "jump the gun."

That's why I prefaced it by "pro-town" and should have made it more clear.

But one example so far that she has been trying to use those reads to improve is on my slot for example. In response to ur post about "me being obv town" she discredited by referencing prev games about me and my range. So similar to what I was saying to u, I could see some critical thought there and not a "plain ez sheep" on reading me town as well.

But one thing I do want to me more careful about is just handing out free town reads and then letting mafia creep up in my town list because of a faulty early read. So when reading and seeing how people were discussing about how Neon felt mafia like to them from Boq and Alison. I realized that it is a bit unfair for me to give a read for "vibing with the thread" that early on especially in RVS when it is easier for mafia. So I will hold that read and wait to see how Neon performs and makes reads and stuff like that.

I also need to reread and catch up. But I am free for a bit incase anyone wants to realtime.
at what point did you drop your read on her? is this something that happened silently? i don't see any indication that you did in your ISO
I was more explicit when I came back but it was in my mind when I was briefly reading and catching up in the morning while sitting on the toilet. I was thinking how Boq came in and was adding the additional info about how "wolves wanting to vibe" was easier for wolves to do to "fit in", which was adding to your discussion. So throughout the day, I was pondering about that, and from past experience, I didn't want to get burned from handing out a free tr. However, I am not sr Neon, but more so just dropping that light tr.

I thought Boq's handling of Neon was townier than Alison's tho, where Alison seemed to be looking for every scummy thing from Neon and playing devil's advocate.
this is probably a bad read but i think it might be towny that you just gave me a reasonably complex thought process for why your read on lucy disappeared even though you have made zero posts in the thread up to this point that have indicated that you were paranoid/worried about townreading lucy too easily

i think that it implies that youre thinking about the game beyond the stuff that youre posting in the moment, which is a mindset that is uniquely difficult for wolves to get into
Lucy? Don't u mean Neon?

I mean sure I somewhat dropped that Lucy reasoning early as well, but I think you meant Neon here lol
hasn't this entire conversation been about your read on lucy and the ways that it has changed throughout the day? am i having a stroke??
I mean in a way it has been, but I was specifically referring to Neon in my last post when you mentioned I "didn't explicitly" drop my tr on them until I came into the thread and when I talked about giving a free tr for "wolves wanting to vibe."

But yes, holistically, it has been about both of them.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by Lilypetal »

lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:45 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:43 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:41 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:40 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:40 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:35 pm @lucy who are u scum reading rn
u are power bottoming the poe tbh
as i normally do
stop multi tabbing
that has nothing to do with it tbh i provide a lot in every game regardless of alignment or how much i have going on

this game will be no different just a little tiring being scum read for tone/rvs in yet another game
I think it has everything to do with it, and you'll play much worse when multi tabbing
i understand ur speaking from experience but we're different ppl and i only do what I have the time and energy for

if you're insinuating that you're reading me as a town playing badly rn that's like totally fine you do you but i haven't even begun to sink my teeth into this game yet
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

my brother got detention lmao
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758

Post by staypositivefriend »

hmm i dont want to put this in a rude way but lucy seems sad and withdrawn to me in a way that is quite distinct from any other games i've seen from her - like she has already thrown in the towel and is perfectly content with giving up. it's weird and it doesn't feel like the lucy i played the other games with

i suppose that it doesn't have to be alignment indicative though
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:48 pm hmm i dont want to put this in a rude way but lucy seems sad and withdrawn to me in a way that is quite distinct from any other games i've seen from her - like she has already thrown in the towel and is perfectly content with giving up. it's weird and it doesn't feel like the lucy i played the other games with

wait sorry i mean LILYPETAL

i have no idea why i keep mixing up those two names
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362

Post by Creature »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:43 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:41 pm [VOTE: Neon] aubergine
what made u vote for neon?
Neon is one of my current fav lynches for today and I kinda trust Alison's and Boquise's reads most. Also getting tired of voteparking Lilypetal. Let's see if she improves or not.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 289

Post by Alison »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:48 pm hmm i dont want to put this in a rude way but lucy seems sad and withdrawn to me in a way that is quite distinct from any other games i've seen from her - like she has already thrown in the towel and is perfectly content with giving up. it's weird and it doesn't feel like the lucy i played the other games with

I don't get that vibe at all. Could you highlight what made you feel that way?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:48 pm

oh lol.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:46 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:45 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:41 pm @Lilypetal What's your read on me? Who are your top suspects?
you seem v to me but i was speccing the spec chat game a bit so im also a bit more wary of you

i suppose i will just say null and then sheep a smarter player lol
This is a pretty hedgy response.

Do you have any scumreads?
should i not give a hedgy response for a player i deem as scary? it's just how i feel you're playing (imo) towny currently but I understand you are good and scary.

I don't really SR anyone rn
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:45 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:42 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:39 pm @arogame123 Why did you choose to jump into the conversation between me and Mac about hypocrisy? I think most players would rather let us talk it out, since we have such a long history together.

If it isn't clear I'm wary that you're trying to pocket me by loudly Alisonsiding again, and attacking Mac when he attacks me is a good way to do that.
Yes, because I am pocketing you when I have a slight sr on you lol

I didn't sr Mac either or defend you lol, so I don't know where you got that impression from.

And idk your history between you and Mac. When I see something, I want to interact with it and see what's up with it.

If you saw my earlier posts, I noticed Mac said something about hypocracy being NAI and thought it was interesting, since I saw him use that tactic to push on someone in our mafia game.

So I wanted to see why he thought hypocracy is NAI if he had used that idea to push on someone in our previous game that I played with him in mash where he was town.
What's the cause of your SR on me? You've mentioned you felt I was treating Neon in an uncharitable way, but you've never really framed it as a real scumread.
It was mainly the uncharitable way you treated Neon yes and I made those thoughts very clear last night, and I just recently explicitely stated that I have a slight sr on you and that I agreed with Mac on having you in his POE.

granted, I need to re-read and catch up on what I missed to better update my reads. But that is where I was around your slot from this morning.

I gotta go fr now tho, but I'll be back later and re-read what I missed earlier.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:12 pm Image

Ginger Spice = Lucy
Baby Spice = MissSparkles
Sporty Spice = Lilypetal
Posh Spice = Neon
Scary Spice = SPF

Discuss
Yes
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

I've stayed up 30h+ rn, does that sate your curiosity
Alison

Post by Alison »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:49 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:41 pm @Lilypetal What's your read on me? Who are your top suspects?
you seem v to me but i was speccing the spec chat game a bit so im also a bit more wary of you

should i not give a hedgy response for a player i deem as scary? it's just how i feel you're playing (imo) towny currently but I understand you are good and scary.

I don't see why scary players should be hedged more?

Thoughts on Mac?
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:48 pm my brother got detention lmao
bay kids go crazy lol
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:48 pm

wtf...
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i was really looking forward to playing with neon because i enjoyed speccing her in her champs game and she seemed like someone i would get along with, so i am sad that it appears she has chosen to not play the game she has signed up for

looking at her iso, i struggle to get anything alignment indicative out of her posts in either direction though - i can agree that maybe it's hasty to say that she was blending in in a "towny" way but i wouldn't really describe her posts as awkward either. they are non-game related in a way that is likely irrelevant to her alignment
Alison

Post by Alison »

Perhaps we should make Mac the king.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:27 pm alison has caught me i must leave before i spew my team
:omg:

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:48 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:45 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:43 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:41 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:40 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:40 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:35 pm @lucy who are u scum reading rn
u are power bottoming the poe tbh
as i normally do
stop multi tabbing
that has nothing to do with it tbh i provide a lot in every game regardless of alignment or how much i have going on

this game will be no different just a little tiring being scum read for tone/rvs in yet another game
I think it has everything to do with it, and you'll play much worse when multi tabbing
i understand ur speaking from experience but we're different ppl and i only do what I have the time and energy for

if you're insinuating that you're reading me as a town playing badly rn that's like totally fine you do you but i haven't even begun to sink my teeth into this game yet
the latter yes, sad and withdrawn is a pay to put it, bit I'd say occupied
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

this is absolutely WILD

our tones are different due to a bunch of different circumstances out of game or in game

im kinda having a bad past few days, maybe that's part of it? who knows! i'm not content with giving up though lol this game just began and I'm excited to flesh out my world view while I speak with some of my favorite mafia players.

but yeah posts like this are kinda demoralizing for me cuz it's like sheesh is my typing style/vibe that bad?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 388

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:33 pm mac do u think that falcon is town
somewhat
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:50 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:49 pm

I don't see why scary players should be hedged more?

Thoughts on Mac?
Seems like V mac to me. I just read mac's posts as someone who doesnt give a fuck but like rolled villager lol
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:53 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:33 pm mac do u think that falcon is town
somewhat
You pushed me for townreading him when he's not >rand v.

He has made no posts between now and then.

You are a mess this game. If you're town pull yourself together.

Talk to me about your Creature read. Do you think he guns for you like that early as scum?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:53 pm

this is absolutely WILD

our tones are different due to a bunch of different circumstances out of game or in game

im kinda having a bad past few days, maybe that's part of it? who knows! i'm not content with giving up though lol this game just began and I'm excited to flesh out my world view while I speak with some of my favorite mafia players.

but yeah posts like this are kinda demoralizing for me cuz it's like sheesh is my typing style/vibe that bad?
sorry! i really don't mean it in a rude way or to imply that your presence in this game is bad - i enjoy playing with you and was looking forward to playing with you in this game as well. you just seem tonally detached and disinteested from the game in a way that is totally distinct from the other games ive played with you

maybe it's me and not you though
☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:38 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:25 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:17 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:39 pm Hmmm, it's funny that you say that SPF, because I was about to my post an observation/read I had, and I kind of want your input on this and thoughts.

I was actually going to slight townread Neon rn because I felt like when they entered the thread, they felt more like they were "vibing" with the thread and going with the flow. Like asking you about the League question and responding to Lily's wolf gc comment. So I had some good vibes from Neon after their initial "multi-tabbing" posts and seemed ok.

So I was wondering if you agree with my sentiment that Neon seems to be more natural rather than "attempting to fit in"?
I don't feel like Neon's vibing at all. Their first two posts were pre-emptive excuses for bad posting, which is why I originally scumread them. Since then they have posted a bunch of irrelevant fluff and claimed to be trying to speedrun to postcap by spamming. This is a very shallow and low-effort way to engage with the thread, and it is very easy for a wolf struggling to fit in to make posts like that.
So I do agree with you Alison that their first posts were meh and I wasn't a fan, but it wasn't really alignment indicative. But I more so thought that they were vibing and going with the flow of the thread during the RVS. Sure it's not the strongest read with what they were saying but I just kind of vibed with their posts.

Idk Neon's meta or wolfrange or anything like that, so it was just how I was feeling at the time. If you have any meta or anything like that on Neon, that would help.

Also, on the topic on a "wolf struggling to fit in" what were your thoughts on Lily then? I know SPF discussed about it, so what are ur current thoughts on her rn?
I don't have meta on Neon. I haven't played with them before.

"Vibes" isn't an easy read to talk about or argue for/against. Could you try to pinpoint some posts of Neon that felt townie to you? Also what do you think about the fact that Neon's first two posts are excuses for bad posting in the future?

I don't have a strong read on lilypetal. I don't think their posts have been particularly AI, at least not to my eye. I didn't get the same sense of awkwardness that SPF did. I did see SPF's argument that their use of "sadly" was wolfy, but I think it's something they could easily post as town and I don't know if town lily would give "fuck off" there anyway.
Neon meta Step 1: if you read me scum during rvs you are just a wrong towny. No worries happens to the everyone.

Neon meta step 2: if I start trying you should do the opposite of what I say... especially the more convincing it is.

ImageImage

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alison - Towny?
arogame123 - Town
Boquise - Towny?
Creature - Town
Falcon45ca - Town
Jackofhearts2005 - Null
Lilypetal - Wolfy
lucy - Towny?
MacDougall - Meh
MissSparkles - Towny?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - Null
Neon - Wolfy
Porscha - Meh
Seanzie - Towny?
staypositivefriend - Towny?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:50 pm

if anything you seem more energetic to me than usual lol

and also you should sleep
staypositivefriend
Hitman

arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:47 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:40 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:39 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:37 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:19 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:15 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:44 pm

Yea, that's why I asked her about the WIM thing and then asked to look at her games. I briefly skimmed through some of them and so I dropped that read I had, as I realized it was kind of a "jump the gun."

That's why I prefaced it by "pro-town" and should have made it more clear.

But one example so far that she has been trying to use those reads to improve is on my slot for example. In response to ur post about "me being obv town" she discredited by referencing prev games about me and my range. So similar to what I was saying to u, I could see some critical thought there and not a "plain ez sheep" on reading me town as well.

But one thing I do want to me more careful about is just handing out free town reads and then letting mafia creep up in my town list because of a faulty early read. So when reading and seeing how people were discussing about how Neon felt mafia like to them from Boq and Alison. I realized that it is a bit unfair for me to give a read for "vibing with the thread" that early on especially in RVS when it is easier for mafia. So I will hold that read and wait to see how Neon performs and makes reads and stuff like that.

I also need to reread and catch up. But I am free for a bit incase anyone wants to realtime.
at what point did you drop your read on her? is this something that happened silently? i don't see any indication that you did in your ISO
I was more explicit when I came back but it was in my mind when I was briefly reading and catching up in the morning while sitting on the toilet. I was thinking how Boq came in and was adding the additional info about how "wolves wanting to vibe" was easier for wolves to do to "fit in", which was adding to your discussion. So throughout the day, I was pondering about that, and from past experience, I didn't want to get burned from handing out a free tr. However, I am not sr Neon, but more so just dropping that light tr.

I thought Boq's handling of Neon was townier than Alison's tho, where Alison seemed to be looking for every scummy thing from Neon and playing devil's advocate.
this is probably a bad read but i think it might be towny that you just gave me a reasonably complex thought process for why your read on lucy disappeared even though you have made zero posts in the thread up to this point that have indicated that you were paranoid/worried about townreading lucy too easily

i think that it implies that youre thinking about the game beyond the stuff that youre posting in the moment, which is a mindset that is uniquely difficult for wolves to get into
Lucy? Don't u mean Neon?

I mean sure I somewhat dropped that Lucy reasoning early as well, but I think you meant Neon here lol
hasn't this entire conversation been about your read on lucy and the ways that it has changed throughout the day? am i having a stroke??
I mean in a way it has been, but I was specifically referring to Neon in my last post when you mentioned I "didn't explicitly" drop my tr on them until I came into the thread and when I talked about giving a free tr for "wolves wanting to vibe."

But yes, holistically, it has been about both of them.
i've read through this exchange about 3 times now and i can not identify at what point you shifted from talking about lucy to talking about neon but i'm not sure if i care enough to figure it out
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:55 pm
somewhat

Talk to me about your Creature read. Do you think he guns for you like that early as scum?
Oh actually I am wrong. He did make posts between then and now. So never mind.

I still have found it very difficult to understand or vibe with the things you are saying this game and the rest of my post applies.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:55 pm
somewhat

no I didn't
☆Princess Abigail☆

arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:17 am
Alison wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:55 pm Are you literally just townreading them for responding to people's posts? Is Neon a super polarized player or something?

Also I think wolves are more likely to give excuses for bad posting in advance (which "I'm memeing this game" and "I'm playing 4 games at once" both are), because they know on some level that they're wolf and therefore their posting won't be as pure as town.
I don't know Neon's play lol.

I was giving them a slight tr for vibing with the thread and because their responses and posts felt natural and not like someone that was trying to "fit in."

And it's not a strong read as I have stated but one slot that I felt was slightly townie for the reasons I stated.

And it's weird to me Alison cause rn it feels like you are playing devil's advocate and not really giving them the benefit of the doubt. Like sure wolves could play out the "meme" but the way they carried it out felt fine and I don't think being memey = always mafia yk.

It also does depend on the playstyle of the player and depending how they play if there is a huge difference between the style of posting then I'd agree. So I'll keep it in mind when solving Neo's slot, but independent of that, I thought their initial posting was ok and slightly townie.

@Neon what would you describe your playstyle as and do you have any games as town and mafia that I could look at?
My play style is a mess. And I'm like very down on my play but I can dig up some town and scum games if you want them...or just go on MU

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I don't have that many thoughts and have articulated them to a degree I feel is necessary
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:56 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:50 pm

if anything you seem more energetic to me than usual lol

and also you should sleep
gonna try to sleep at 8-10pm (2-4h)
yes, it's either slight mania or I have more thoughts when I sleep deprive myself
I know when I sleep 1h I'm tired as fuck and groggy, but if I sleep 0 then I'm hyper but dumber
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:38 amim gay

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:16 am
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:30 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:28 pm im kind of bored tbh

does anyone wanna talk about anything
Who's the best league character? Your answer will determine my read on you
good god how are you supposed to pick only one
Lock town

ImageImage

staypositivefriend
Hitman

honestly? nya.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

nya
Alison

Post by Alison »

Everyone in this game feels like they are wading in quicksand.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:55 pm

this is absolutely WILD

sorry! i really don't mean it in a rude way or to imply that your presence in this game is bad - i enjoy playing with you and was looking forward to playing with you in this game as well. you just seem tonally detached and disinteested from the game in a way that is totally distinct from the other games ive played with you

in general i'd say i struggle day 1 and do better as the game goes on and like every game recently i've gotten shit for having a wolfy tone or "faking" hype or having TMI reads day 1 and it's like kinda tiring for me because like i know im town, all i've done is post how I normally do, and It's overanalyzed and brought up repeatedly and I expend a lot of energy trying to appear townier as to not get MLed rather than just getting to the meat of the game and solving alignments in a comfy "shes null" slot.

i am not saying this in anyway to discredit things said this game or make ppl feel bad cuz like it literally doesn't matter that much but if people want to understand where my head is at and why my tone is the way it is that is part of what's going through my head. I'm not disinterested or detached I've read every single post I have opinions I have reads and I wanna talk to ppl about the game though. ppl just confbias really hard and its annoying lol
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

nya
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:04 pm

this is absolutely WILD

in general i'd say i struggle day 1 and do better as the game goes on and like every game recently i've gotten shit for having a wolfy tone or "faking" hype or having TMI reads day 1 and it's like kinda tiring for me because like i know im town, all i've done is post how I normally do, and It's overanalyzed and brought up repeatedly and I expend a lot of energy trying to appear townier as to not get MLed rather than just getting to the meat of the game and solving alignments in a comfy "shes null" slot.

i am not saying this in anyway to discredit things said this game or make ppl feel bad cuz like it literally doesn't matter that much but if people want to understand where my head is at and why my tone is the way it is that is part of what's going through my head. I'm not disinterested or detached I've read every single post I have opinions I have reads and I wanna talk to ppl about the game though. ppl just confbias really hard and its annoying lol
alright. i have an idea, let's join a wagon together and see where it goes. u have my vote for the next 12 hours guaranteed

who do u want to vote rn?
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:25 am
lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:24 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:23 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:54 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:32 am My TRs are sparkles neon porscha

My SR is sean

My poe is sean, mac/boq, lucy/falcon, creature, and one of alison/aro (idk which yet, ask me tomorrow--not a difference check read they're just equivalent)

You're welcome
macboq sounds like a respectable name tbh
why are we together?
You're just at an equivalent level but I refuse to do a tier list
why am i there
Why are any of us here, really
Just to suffer

ImageImage

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:03 pm Everyone in this game feels like they are wading in quicksand.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

anyway @falcon45ca @MissSparkles @Seanzie @Boquise i have never played with any of u all before unless im forgetting something so i would like to talk about the game and get your vibes before this day phase is over
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:05 pm

this is absolutely WILD

alright. i have an idea, let's join a wagon together and see where it goes. u have my vote for the next 12 hours guaranteed

hmmm thats a cool idea, give me a little bit to think about it?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

yawn
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i genuinely think most of the ppl i've posted at the same time as and interacted with are genuinely towny so I want to do a bit of iso diving and looking at the ones outside of my view
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: misssparkles] aubergine
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:07 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:05 pm

this is absolutely WILD

hmmm thats a cool idea, give me a little bit to think about it?
you have until 10 EST (so like 52 minutes) to make ur decision or else the offer will be voided and i will continue voting u
☆Princess Abigail☆

Creature wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:46 am
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:29 pm There's a post cap and I forgot.

Time to speed run 150 like I'm playing champs again
Oh you're Neon Abigail?
Yes. I need to put this as a disclaimer somewhere but that would defeat the purpose of me deleting the second half of my name in the first place

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”