King of the Hill Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 289
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by Alison »

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:48 am I think porsha's shade on me is kinda bad, compared to Lily's
Elaborate?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:52 am
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:48 am I think porsha's shade on me is kinda bad, compared to Lily's
Elaborate?
They had strong concern of one of my posts but didn't do anything at all with it.

Which is in the realm of "wolf who knows I am town but doesn't wanna push too hard so they'd look bad" tbh. Or maybe "wolf seeing that I am a potential wagon and feel a need to work up to a vote, fearing that jumping on my wagon will look opportunistic".

Whereas Lily, and even Falcon, wrote more tangible stuff that can make them accountable
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758

Post by staypositivefriend »

lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:30 am @spf do you think I eventually become obvious later on, alignment wise, or am I difficult to read the entire game?

yeah, so basically you and Mac should enter parley and scum hunt
your specific playstyle is difficult for me to read but i do think that you become easier to read with time. i barely knew how to read you in spiritfarer but then figured out you were town on like ~d4 and then the exact same thing happened in the last game we played

so if you're town then i anticipate i will be able to find you correctly by d4
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: porscha] aubergine
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

hmm okay i see what u all mean abt boquise

@Boquise apologies for the vote i look forward to working with u to solve this game

@Porscha Porscha it seems like most people have trouble reading u but i feel like I can catch ur vibe pretty fast. When you have time can we talk abt the game?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

[VOTE: sleep] aubergine

placeholder

i want to look at neon/porscha rn

i think mac's view on neon is interesting and he's right that she's the type of slot i normally shield but also i feel like how shes playing rn is VERY easy to do as a wolf. Like it's not necessarily wolfy but like I need something out of her lol
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Eh there's no need to apologise, it is a part of the game tbh

I rather you answer my questions directed at you tbh (i quoted your vote and asked some stuff).

Also what is it you see what others mean regarding me?

A few dynamic wagons are good tbh
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:16 am Eh there's no need to apologise, it is a part of the game tbh

I rather you answer my questions directed at you tbh (i quoted your vote and asked some stuff).

Also what is it you see what others mean regarding me?

A few dynamic wagons are good tbh
oh one sec i was catching up kinda distracted
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

when i voted you multiple people responded exclaiming how you're town and i was like uhoh lmao
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:39 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:37 pm If you think I am scum and you think I am pushing town slankers then you are necessarily suggesting that I can be read on results no?
Alison would you push to kill slankers as either alignment in this exact scenario?
I would, and when I am town those slankers would be a lot more likely to flip mafia.
Well now this just feels categorically false
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:35 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:17 pm @staypositivefriend

I am going to put my vote on Boquise. I think after briefly ISO diving, falcon and seanzie seem like comfortable townies. I think Boquise seems a lot more unnatural, sheeps consensus (which isn't necessarily wolfy but eh the way they do it doesn't sit right with me), and looks to be more awkward in tone than others in the thread. This is my first time playing with them and I understand it might be a playstyle thing but I am lightly scum reading this slot.

I appreciate you pushing me to look at the thread in a different light. I won't take you up on your deal though and will place my vote alone. Thanks for the push

i forgor how to put the vote thing here but uhh im voting boquise
Aww I wish that I had left the "awkward" stage by now, seems like i still have a lot to learn tbh!

What's the consensus that I have sheeped?
I just felt like a lot of your early posts were sheeping the consensus of the threadstate at the time or like just saying "i agree with this" which is fine but when ISOing it just didn't look too good. I'm aware everyone has their own playstyle though and I realize that it's probs not wolf indicative
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon can you work with me so I can find you as town?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

I thought your last post in response to me was kinda awful when I was trying to genuinely talk to you. I wanna talk to you about the game
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:17 am when i voted you multiple people responded exclaiming how you're town and i was like uhoh lmao
But you're saying that you see what they mean, which means you now agree with them. What made you change your mind?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i admit to finding it mildly difficult to believe that i am neon's strongest townread when neon has never played with me before and has not actually interacted with me
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:19 am

I am going to put my vote on Boquise. I think after briefly ISO diving, falcon and seanzie seem like comfortable townies. I think Boquise seems a lot more unnatural, sheeps consensus (which isn't necessarily wolfy but eh the way they do it doesn't sit right with me), and looks to be more awkward in tone than others in the thread. This is my first time playing with them and I understand it might be a playstyle thing but I am lightly scum reading this slot.

I appreciate you pushing me to look at the thread in a different light. I won't take you up on your deal though and will place my vote alone. Thanks for the push

Aww I wish that I had left the "awkward" stage by now, seems like i still have a lot to learn tbh!

I just felt like a lot of your early posts were sheeping the consensus of the threadstate at the time or like just saying "i agree with this" which is fine but when ISOing it just didn't look too good. I'm aware everyone has their own playstyle though and I realize that it's probs not wolf indicative
What consensus was I sheeping specifically tbh
Afaik I made at most two "I agree posts"
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:21 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:17 am when i voted you multiple people responded exclaiming how you're town and i was like uhoh lmao
But you're saying that you see what they mean, which means you now agree with them. What made you change your mind?
Part of it is my playstyle. I incorrectly read people a lot when I don't interact with them or see them in thread in real time. I think your response to being voted + seeing you naturally post in thread helped ease my initial read on you.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i just closed the iso tabs and im too lazy to open it up again for what feels like a misreading on my part
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:21 am i admit to finding it mildly difficult to believe that i am neon's strongest townread when neon has never played with me before and has not actually interacted with me
tbf ur like the towniest person ever in every game i've ever played with u so i can see someone who isn't invested too heavily to latch onto you as their town read regardless of alignment
☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:53 pm i'm mixed on alison's actual content and am withholding judgement on her slot until i see results (ie: i think that she's probably town in a world where neon is mafia, and i perceive a world where neon is mafia to be a reasonable possibility). i wouldn't put her above anything other than null right now

aro has had a few moments that raised my eyebrows and i am mildly worried about clearing him too easily, but i think that his overall depth of thought/the complexity behind his thought processes/the way he is going after multiple people without seeming to care how he is perceived by others (ie: him pressuring me/mac), and the general way he has been flip-flopping between multiple views at once all make me feel like he is probably just town that is not burdened with TMI

in a similar sense, i think that the "messiness" of boq's scumhunting (like him accusing seanzie and then accusing lucy back to back and then nitpicking my read on seanzie even as he was positioning himself to push on seanzie) is likely to be town indicative i for him. i will note that i do not really know how to read boq's specific playstyle but i do not take any real issue with his posts and i would not be interested in killing him today unless he gets significantly wolfier

i've waffled back and forth on creature a couple of times but i think that he's likely to be town. i've seen creature as a wolf exactly once and he was good at making posts that felt towny In The Moment but his overall solving/investment in playing was weak and it was obvious that he was playing from a position of TMI. i dont really feel the same way about his play here - he has been ebbing and flowing in his reads (like jumping btwn being paranoid of me then townreading me for scumreading lily and then getting paranoid of me again) in a way that makes me feel like he is probably uninformed

i do not know how to read falcon and i hate the majority of the posts that he has made today, if i'm being blunt. i would not kill him because alison feels strongly that he is town and she is likely either correct or correctly TMI'ing him as a villager

the few posts jack has made have been pretty rough but i would like to give him a chance to get his head into the game before i make any judgement calls

i thought lily started off looking kind of awful but then she responded extremely well to my pressure on her to the extent that i find it very difficult to see her being mafia. i also generally like how her tone/overall attitude shifted once i pressured her and i found it very believable

lucy i don't really know. i was getting townvibes from her last night but it's mostly just because she felt relaxed in the thread. i struggle to read her playstyle and i do not realistically think anything she has done is alignment indicative

mac feels kind of directionless and lost in comparison to most towngames ive seen from him but i think he's still posting in a way that is closer to his towngame than his wolfgame. if he is town then i expect this read to grow with confidence as the game goes on because i am reasonably confident in my ability to read mac correctly

i thought miss sparkles accusing nanook of TMI'ing her was like kind of maybe towny but then it had diminishing returns the more she posted about it and she hasn't posted anything else i find alignment indicaitve

i don't really think nook has towntold but i also anticipate that i'll be able to find him in the near future if he is town

neon's posts are very bad and i think it's possible she is just a frozen wolf and the sole amount of ppl who are pushing on her makes me think the wolves might be trying to get bus cred because they think she's going to flip in the near future. i don't have much else to say about her and think my time is best spent exploring elsewhere rn

porscha hasn't really towntold at all but also idk how to read her

seanzie had an awkward start but then he started towntelling for reasons i explained on p#518 and dont feel like typing again
The me take is incredibly bad. You still get to be my top town though so yay!

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:20 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:21 pm sean falcon lock town never rescind
Why?
it is as the guides foretold!
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:33 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:20 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:21 pm sean falcon lock town never rescind
Why?
it is as the guides foretold!
nah but really it's just a feeling of knowing. lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:02 am it’s 9pm and i still haven’t slept, woohoo
Imagine sleeping

*says the girl who slept 17 hours*

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

god I have like 9 pages to catch up on why are you guys like this in the 6 hours i'm slaving away
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:07 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:01 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:29 pm @Neon

talk to me abt the game

who is your top town read?
I don't remember what I've half jokingly but totally whole heartedly said my reads were anymore.

So SPF.
you randed wolf, didn't you?
Was this game randed on a Tuesday?

Notes say no. So I'm gonna say no.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:11 am I just reread Neon's ISO to see if there is anything in it I've missed that's making ppl sus of them and it's made my townread stronger.

I see someone who is certainly disconnected from the game in a conscious way that is still making livepost reads that I can see the rational of. Their self defense posts feel like town. I also think Lilypetal is treating Neon in bad faith knowing what I know about how Lilypetal reads people. Looking at the early Lilypetal interactions with Neon I am surprised to find Lilypetal pushing Neon. Neon feels more like someone town Lilypetal would be prone to reading as town and shielding.
Mac ilu your the only person who gets me.

I swear if your woof I'll cry.

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

are u just in a weird mood? i'm trying to understand your recent posting lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:11 am @Neon You seem convinced that there is a wolf in the people who have pushed you but that I specifically am wrong town. Why?
Because people who push me for my approach to the game day 1 especially when I'm more relaxed and memey than normal are almost always town and almost always think they have some amazing solve on me when in fact I'm just being myself.

They give woofs an easy wagon to jump on and put pressure on because like okay someone else started it the reasons look good enough at a base level and it's easy to jump off if needed or to hand wave when I flip town.

Your not the first you won't be the last and it happens in almost every game with people I've never played with before when I'm at my most natural self. Lately I've been kinda not being me and trying to emulate the games of the really good players I respect but I'm shit at it so now I'm in this weird juxtaposition where people who have specced me lately expect me to be like I was in champs or since than and people who know me from before expect me to be goofy anime meme girl when in truth I don't even know who I am anymore so I kinda decided to try to be old me again... cause that's when I had fun in mafia and was like actually kinda good at it.

Anyways point is. You created a wagon that's easy for woofs to use to get a misexe if I don't change my play or to get off of if I do without much suspicion. I don't think a woof starts the wagon I do think at least one jumps on it as it gains traction though.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:19 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:11 am I just reread Neon's ISO to see if there is anything in it I've missed that's making ppl sus of them and it's made my townread stronger.

I see someone who is certainly disconnected from the game in a conscious way that is still making livepost reads that I can see the rational of. Their self defense posts feel like town. I also think Lilypetal is treating Neon in bad faith knowing what I know about how Lilypetal reads people. Looking at the early Lilypetal interactions with Neon I am surprised to find Lilypetal pushing Neon. Neon feels more like someone town Lilypetal would be prone to reading as town and shielding.
i'm not pushing just that last post was really wtf to me lol
But y tho?

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:48 am
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:11 am @Neon You seem convinced that there is a wolf in the people who have pushed you but that I specifically am wrong town. Why?
Because people who push me for my approach to the game day 1 especially when I'm more relaxed and memey than normal are almost always town and almost always think they have some amazing solve on me when in fact I'm just being myself.

They give woofs an easy wagon to jump on and put pressure on because like okay someone else started it the reasons look good enough at a base level and it's easy to jump off if needed or to hand wave when I flip town.

Your not the first you won't be the last and it happens in almost every game with people I've never played with before when I'm at my most natural self. Lately I've been kinda not being me and trying to emulate the games of the really good players I respect but I'm shit at it so now I'm in this weird juxtaposition where people who have specced me lately expect me to be like I was in champs or since than and people who know me from before expect me to be goofy anime meme girl when in truth I don't even know who I am anymore so I kinda decided to try to be old me again... cause that's when I had fun in mafia and was like actually kinda good at it.

Anyways point is. You created a wagon that's easy for woofs to use to get a misexe if I don't change my play or to get off of if I do without much suspicion. I don't think a woof starts the wagon I do think at least one jumps on it as it gains traction though.
i see that makes a ton of sense then
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:15 am [VOTE: sleep] aubergine

placeholder

i want to look at neon/porscha rn

i think mac's view on neon is interesting and he's right that she's the type of slot i normally shield but also i feel like how shes playing rn is VERY easy to do as a wolf. Like it's not necessarily wolfy but like I need something out of her lol
Would I have incentive to draw this much incentive to me as woof and keep doing it?

Like...I suck at mafia but I'd like to think my woof game is better than frozen meme scum girl

ImageImage

Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:26 am

i just closed the iso tabs and im too lazy to open it up again for what feels like a misreading on my part
alright tbh
i'd be very happy to see you look for it when you feel less happy tbh!
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:20 am I thought your last post in response to me was kinda awful when I was trying to genuinely talk to you. I wanna talk to you about the game
I was answering it? Like yeah maybe in a weird way but you got an answer right? My top town is spf

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:21 am i admit to finding it mildly difficult to believe that i am neon's strongest townread when neon has never played with me before and has not actually interacted with me
I can read a thread though.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:22 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:19 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:15 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:44 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:03 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:35 pm Also, I didn’t mention it earlier and but I have a slight tr Lucy more so because I feel like just like me, they are motivated to be better and are attempting to learn how different people play in this game and use their past knowledge to apply it in this game.

I will admit that this is more pro-town from Lucy and though I haven’t seen her mafia game, I’m inclined to give her a slight tr for how she’s come into the game so far.

Additionally, I liked her response to Nanook about questioning why they were on the list. Thought it was funny lol. Good sense of humor.
also wouldn't lucy be motivated to use her knowledge to improve the way she's playing regardless of her alignment? have you seen any evidence of her specifically using her experiences from the last game to inform her reads from this game? if not then it feels like you're townreading lucy for stating the intention to play in a towny way and not because she is actually playing in a towny way
Yea, that's why I asked her about the WIM thing and then asked to look at her games. I briefly skimmed through some of them and so I dropped that read I had, as I realized it was kind of a "jump the gun."

That's why I prefaced it by "pro-town" and should have made it more clear.

But one example so far that she has been trying to use those reads to improve is on my slot for example. In response to ur post about "me being obv town" she discredited by referencing prev games about me and my range. So similar to what I was saying to u, I could see some critical thought there and not a "plain ez sheep" on reading me town as well.

But one thing I do want to me more careful about is just handing out free town reads and then letting mafia creep up in my town list because of a faulty early read. So when reading and seeing how people were discussing about how Neon felt mafia like to them from Boq and Alison. I realized that it is a bit unfair for me to give a read for "vibing with the thread" that early on especially in RVS when it is easier for mafia. So I will hold that read and wait to see how Neon performs and makes reads and stuff like that.

I also need to reread and catch up. But I am free for a bit incase anyone wants to realtime.
at what point did you drop your read on her? is this something that happened silently? i don't see any indication that you did in your ISO
I was more explicit when I came back but it was in my mind when I was briefly reading and catching up in the morning while sitting on the toilet. I was thinking how Boq came in and was adding the additional info about how "wolves wanting to vibe" was easier for wolves to do to "fit in", which was adding to your discussion. So throughout the day, I was pondering about that, and from past experience, I didn't want to get burned from handing out a free tr. However, I am not sr Neon, but more so just dropping that light tr.

I thought Boq's handling of Neon was townier than Alison's tho, where Alison seemed to be looking for every scummy thing from Neon and playing devil's advocate.
tmi
tmi on who in this post
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:59 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:48 am

i see that makes a ton of sense then
Like Mac is right about there being info to be gleaned from me if you look past the base level. I'm answering questions and giving reads.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Mac only has 7 posts left. Who will defend me from all the meanie butts when you are gone Mac.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:55 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:38 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:25 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:17 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:39 pm Hmmm, it's funny that you say that SPF, because I was about to my post an observation/read I had, and I kind of want your input on this and thoughts.

I was actually going to slight townread Neon rn because I felt like when they entered the thread, they felt more like they were "vibing" with the thread and going with the flow. Like asking you about the League question and responding to Lily's wolf gc comment. So I had some good vibes from Neon after their initial "multi-tabbing" posts and seemed ok.

So I was wondering if you agree with my sentiment that Neon seems to be more natural rather than "attempting to fit in"?
I don't feel like Neon's vibing at all. Their first two posts were pre-emptive excuses for bad posting, which is why I originally scumread them. Since then they have posted a bunch of irrelevant fluff and claimed to be trying to speedrun to postcap by spamming. This is a very shallow and low-effort way to engage with the thread, and it is very easy for a wolf struggling to fit in to make posts like that.
So I do agree with you Alison that their first posts were meh and I wasn't a fan, but it wasn't really alignment indicative. But I more so thought that they were vibing and going with the flow of the thread during the RVS. Sure it's not the strongest read with what they were saying but I just kind of vibed with their posts.

Idk Neon's meta or wolfrange or anything like that, so it was just how I was feeling at the time. If you have any meta or anything like that on Neon, that would help.

Also, on the topic on a "wolf struggling to fit in" what were your thoughts on Lily then? I know SPF discussed about it, so what are ur current thoughts on her rn?
I don't have meta on Neon. I haven't played with them before.

"Vibes" isn't an easy read to talk about or argue for/against. Could you try to pinpoint some posts of Neon that felt townie to you? Also what do you think about the fact that Neon's first two posts are excuses for bad posting in the future?

I don't have a strong read on lilypetal. I don't think their posts have been particularly AI, at least not to my eye. I didn't get the same sense of awkwardness that SPF did. I did see SPF's argument that their use of "sadly" was wolfy, but I think it's something they could easily post as town and I don't know if town lily would give "fuck off" there anyway.
Neon meta Step 1: if you read me scum during rvs you are just a wrong towny. No worries happens to the everyone.

Neon meta step 2: if I start trying you should do the opposite of what I say... especially the more convincing it is.
bornk
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 388

Post by MacDougall »

Townasferkkkkk

Lucy
Neon
SPF
Seanzie
Aro

Lil Bit Towny

Lilypetal
Creature
Nanook
Falcon

Wolfy

Boq
Porscha
Alison

Everyone else

Jack
MissSparkles (who is essentially outed by virtue of having been pushed by nobody)

Postgame guess for cred

MissSparkles
Alison
Boquise

I will be posting once every couple of hours copying this template and updating based on how the game is panning out. If you have any questions you wish answered I will answer them in bulk.

I hate you all for making me nearly cap in a game I was trying to slank and shitpost in.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:16 am Mac only has 7 posts left. Who will defend me from all the meanie butts when you are gone Mac.
I'll defend you neon. all you had to say was ur doing a different playstyle lol and it makes sense

it just came off like u didnt care but i will pay more attention and I'm sorry for slightly doubting you
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:21 am Townasferkkkkk

Lucy
Neon
SPF
Seanzie
Aro

Lil Bit Towny

Lilypetal
Creature
Nanook
Falcon

Wolfy

Boq
Porscha
Alison

Everyone else

Jack
MissSparkles (who is essentially outed by virtue of having been pushed by nobody)

Postgame guess for cred

MissSparkles
Alison
Boquise

I will be posting once every couple of hours copying this template and updating based on how the game is panning out. If you have any questions you wish answered I will answer them in bulk.

I hate you all for making me nearly cap in a game I was trying to slank and shitpost in.
Love you too Mac <3

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 388

Post by MacDougall »

Then againnnn...

I am an expert at wagonomics and due to the wagon spread the below holds very likely to be 1 wolf in each grouping (removing myself because duh).

JOH, Alison, Creature - Strong because it's ro4 not 3 so 1 wolf being in this group is very likely. All of Alison/Creature/Mac voting a town is relatively unlikely, but offset by the fact that I think we're just voting Jack because he's rand, but then there are no wolves voting someone who is easy to push? So there is very likely a difference check between Jack and one of his three voters and it's most likely Jack himself because of the lack of wolves voting (and if one of Creature is a wolf voting, it makes him >rand wolf for bussing tbh).

Creature, Neon, Lucy - Not strong (given I drove it and was probs wrong and Neon/Lucy are sheeping). If there is one here I think it's always Creature because of strength of read on Neon/Lucy.

Porscha, SPF, Boq - Strong. Similar to the first grouping, it's relatively unlikely that town SPF and town Boq would not be voting a wolf. That is just a read on their town quality. I think Porscha is approaching the limit of her scumrange in this game though, and SPF is a beacon of town virtue here so Boq is looking like ass in this grouping.

Seanzie, Nanook, Falcon - I feel like Seanzie is very towny. Falcon isn't really out of his scumrange and is just being given a pass by Alison for bad reasons. Nanook voting seanzie here just feels like something town Nanook would be doing so I can give him a pass for it. Town Nanook and town Falcon voting town Seanzie should have attracted a bad wolf vote by now so again I think there is probably 1 here and it's probably Falcon.

I would tend to think the mafia is composed in some formation of the below

JOH/Alison
Porscha/Boq
Seanzie/Nanook/Falcon

And I am thinking right now it's probably Jack, Boquise, Falcon.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i would strongly disagree with a neon lunch today and if anyone tries u can fight me

@Porscha now i need u to help me get there for u
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:30 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:16 am Mac only has 7 posts left. Who will defend me from all the meanie butts when you are gone Mac.
I'll defend you neon. all you had to say was ur doing a different playstyle lol and it makes sense

it just came off like u didnt care but i will pay more attention and I'm sorry for slightly doubting you
Tis the game no need to be sorry. I just can't keep playing the way I was or I'm gonna quit mafia I haven't had fun since champs.

I've met really amazing people though. I don't want them to hate me lol.

Like...I can't explain it... but anyways I'll still be trying just... in a way that fits Neon more and not what I think the ideal mafia player is.

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

yeah i mean you should play whichever way makes u have the most fun tbh
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:57 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:47 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:40 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:39 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:37 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:19 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:15 pm

at what point did you drop your read on her? is this something that happened silently? i don't see any indication that you did in your ISO
I was more explicit when I came back but it was in my mind when I was briefly reading and catching up in the morning while sitting on the toilet. I was thinking how Boq came in and was adding the additional info about how "wolves wanting to vibe" was easier for wolves to do to "fit in", which was adding to your discussion. So throughout the day, I was pondering about that, and from past experience, I didn't want to get burned from handing out a free tr. However, I am not sr Neon, but more so just dropping that light tr.

I thought Boq's handling of Neon was townier than Alison's tho, where Alison seemed to be looking for every scummy thing from Neon and playing devil's advocate.
this is probably a bad read but i think it might be towny that you just gave me a reasonably complex thought process for why your read on lucy disappeared even though you have made zero posts in the thread up to this point that have indicated that you were paranoid/worried about townreading lucy too easily

i think that it implies that youre thinking about the game beyond the stuff that youre posting in the moment, which is a mindset that is uniquely difficult for wolves to get into
Lucy? Don't u mean Neon?

I mean sure I somewhat dropped that Lucy reasoning early as well, but I think you meant Neon here lol
hasn't this entire conversation been about your read on lucy and the ways that it has changed throughout the day? am i having a stroke??
I mean in a way it has been, but I was specifically referring to Neon in my last post when you mentioned I "didn't explicitly" drop my tr on them until I came into the thread and when I talked about giving a free tr for "wolves wanting to vibe."

But yes, holistically, it has been about both of them.
i've read through this exchange about 3 times now and i can not identify at what point you shifted from talking about lucy to talking about neon but i'm not sure if i care enough to figure it out
It was when you asked at what point did you drop your town read on her, as I thought you were referring to Neon there while we were on the subject of my re-evals.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

And sheesh, I have fallen even more behind lol.

Should I read? Yes. Am I lazy to read and want to sleep? Yes. Will I end up skimming through? Yes.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:36 am yeah i mean you should play whichever way makes u have the most fun tbh
Anime meme chaos girl it is than.

But with solving somewhere inside.

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

@Neon Since you are here, do you have any reads currently? I haven't swifted through the pages yet.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Neon wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:59 pm
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:17 am
Alison wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:55 pm Are you literally just townreading them for responding to people's posts? Is Neon a super polarized player or something?

Also I think wolves are more likely to give excuses for bad posting in advance (which "I'm memeing this game" and "I'm playing 4 games at once" both are), because they know on some level that they're wolf and therefore their posting won't be as pure as town.
I don't know Neon's play lol.

I was giving them a slight tr for vibing with the thread and because their responses and posts felt natural and not like someone that was trying to "fit in."

And it's not a strong read as I have stated but one slot that I felt was slightly townie for the reasons I stated.

And it's weird to me Alison cause rn it feels like you are playing devil's advocate and not really giving them the benefit of the doubt. Like sure wolves could play out the "meme" but the way they carried it out felt fine and I don't think being memey = always mafia yk.

It also does depend on the playstyle of the player and depending how they play if there is a huge difference between the style of posting then I'd agree. So I'll keep it in mind when solving Neo's slot, but independent of that, I thought their initial posting was ok and slightly townie.

@Neon what would you describe your playstyle as and do you have any games as town and mafia that I could look at?
My play style is a mess. And I'm like very down on my play but I can dig up some town and scum games if you want them...or just go on MU
that would be helpul yes!

Return to “Previous Hustles”