Moderator: Community Team

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:30 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:28 pm I haven't townread boq at any point in this game
I have had him as town at points but he's good enough to fool me in sections. I'm proper perturbed by how abruptly he went from townreading Creature and pushing against the grain to voting Creature. And there was a tonal shift from townie to wolfy when he did it.
I did get a redcheck on Boq last night, but no one believed me since I fakeclaim so much. They boy who cried cop.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

You know what Seanzie, that is fair. You no u'ed my no u, so I guess you yaha'ed my nuhuh* EBWOP
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

i feel like creature is trying very hard to spew alison as his wolf partner and make her look bad once he flips W but that's just an intuition read. the way that he's grandstanding about alison Definitely Being Town and defending her (while still leaving the window open for her to be eliminated) looks like a wolf that wants her to loo bad once he flips
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362

Post by Creature »

Alright you all do whatever you want with Boquise. Whenever I push him I keep feeling I'm being mean to him.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

creature, favorite balkan country?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:32 pm i feel like creature is trying very hard to spew alison as his wolf partner and make her look bad once he flips W but that's just an intuition read. the way that he's grandstanding about alison Definitely Being Town and defending her (while still leaving the window open for her to be eliminated) looks like a wolf that wants her to loo bad once he flips
It's because of posts like this that makes solving as everyone's top suspect a crapshot.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

lucy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:34 pm creature, favorite balkan country?
I dunno. Is Kosovo a balkan country? I always found its name funny.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i wonder if the solve is something like creature/neon/boq and im just bad at the game
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

atp if you all decide to not lynch Alison (or me) today or tomorrow you better have her (or me) as clear until very later.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:36 pm i wonder if the solve is something like creature/neon/boq and im just bad at the game
I could see Neon and Boq being wolves. You might be 2/3 here.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I think Porscha should be pretty townie now? You all kept saying she had volume tell and was very obvious as wolf and I now think she's been fairly towny so she must be clear?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

🤨🤨🤨
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Oh shit I just called Boq wolf again. Guess I'm the mean guy again.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:35 pm
you recognize Kosovo as a country?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:32 pm i feel like creature is trying very hard to spew alison as his wolf partner and make her look bad once he flips W but that's just an intuition read. the way that he's grandstanding about alison Definitely Being Town and defending her (while still leaving the window open for her to be eliminated) looks like a wolf that wants her to loo bad once he flips
See I dont like YOU making this post when I am thinking SPF/Creature/Alison could be a team that Mac just doesnt see and is hard shielding you. Its just WIFOM on top of Creatures Anti spew attempts
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

lucy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:39 pm
Well I definitely remember it being present in my class' school map. I used to find it funny because its name is almost pronounced as "with the eggs" in my native language.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:39 pm Oh shit I just called Boq wolf again. Guess I'm the mean guy again.
I do not like this post. It comes off more as salty wolf rage than anything else
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:41 pm
See I dont like YOU making this post when I am thinking SPF/Creature/Alison could be a team that Mac just doesnt see and is hard shielding you. Its just WIFOM on top of Creatures Anti spew attempts
Alison + SPF + me wolfteam

That's a wolfteam that I would call the "Suicide Squad"
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:42 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:39 pm Oh shit I just called Boq wolf again. Guess I'm the mean guy again.
I do not like this post. It comes off more as salty wolf rage than anything else
Then you don't know shit about how I play
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Boquise wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:01 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:09 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:35 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:27 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:22 pm So I am taking this kill as a direct attack on me lol.

So I suspect that the mafia are going to either try to push me hard today or at the very least they are trying to undermine me.

@Creature can you articulate why you are suspicious of me?
It feels like your push on falcon45ca was pure OMGUS which feels a lot more like your typical wolfgame of reacting violently against your pushers. I also was kinda counting that you would be nightkilled last night if you were town. tbh I can kinda see wolf!Alison deciding not to kill you, but if Alison is town wolves could easily just nightkill you when your reads were shit. This is why I believe there's at least one wolf within you and Alison. Also this is a thought I already had before the night ended that I would've probably dropped if you died last night.
You think my Falcon push was pure OMGUS?

So despite you having your own clear reasons for suspecting Falcon, you on two separate points tried to pre-empt me being guilty for the impending Falcon townflip.
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:12 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:11 pm Why are we wagoning Falcon over Porscha? Does anyone have a summary/case?
Ask Mac. He seems to be townreading Porscha too.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:56 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:52 pm Whatever let's hope Mac is right (or bussing)

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine
You're so fucking sus. You have your own reasons for sussing Falcon but you just keep pushing this like I'm solely responsible for it in the most calculated ways. I already told you I'm conflicted on him two separate times.
And now you come out today, again, pushing as though you had nothing to do with Falcon going over.

Also I can see why Jack is dead.
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:43 pm What happened with the Jack wagon? Do you all read Jack as town now?
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:42 pm I'm between Falcon and Porscha ftr. Could also do Jack.
Mac why didnt this end with a vote on creature? [Mac+Creature equity]
i think this makes rondo and mac not wolves together for flimsy reasons. Mainly, Mac voted Creature 1 minute before and I think that vote has a lot of build-up to it. Thus, if mac is a wolf that vote would have been telegraphed in wolf chat. Rondo would have no business posting this tbh

Weak reason but i take what i get tbh
I already told Aero I am not paired with anyone, why dont people believe me?

Boquise wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:46 pm I was and am worried when reading this day that creature and alison are both town. It felt like we were all set on a yeet order of Alison > Creature, and it is very bad for town to have two monotonous days like that, bad for morale and so on.

At first I town read both but accepted that I would have to play ball with the thread consensus. Neither Alison or Creature seem to be likely to make a Jack kill (though Alison did make a post that made me step back from that thought). Furthermore, Alison has not really done anything scummy and Creature has played mostly from what I am used of him as town. Hence my conundrum. Yeeting outside of them now after the thread has become static is pretty bad though considering D3 will just be a repeat of D2.

Anyway so I did my own poking and thinking whilst thinking on who of them I will place my vote on. I was first going to vote Alison solely to resolve D1 wagons. But I have then decided on Creature because he has made at least some posts I find to be wolfy, and some posts look like wolfy salt. And like, if both are town... I would have to be forced to look at people like Spf, and I happen to town read Spf. So. Yeah.

The player I think is the wolfiest though is Neon.
Neon reacted strongly when I dared to vote Lily.
I have also noted that both Lily and Neon make empty-ish reads and defends players in similar situations as them. Such in, both clamouring that Porscha is town etc.
I think Lily has done some townie posts though.

What has pinged me is that both of them write about how bad they are at mafia, but then we have a post like this from Neon:
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:51 am In wolf equity though I have this to say. I suck at Werewolf but I'm better than that.
Like, the need to defend one's wolf game is often viewed as a townie thing, but this vibe feels like Neon is slighted by my comment. Especially since what I accused her of isnt really a bad scum move.

The progression on me is non-existant. I get punished for not following the status quo and Neon does not want to engage tbh. Neon also lacks the same entitlement as Porscha tbh.

There is a possibility that both Lily and Neon are town who just so happen to be saying the almost same thing and play in the same manner, I have seen that before in other players, but it could just as well be a pocket tbh. I have been "yelled at"/"criticised" by scum when shading their pocket target before tbh

Today I will play ball and be a team player. I'm not very accurate with scum reads and I trust those who are better than me tbh. Just wanted this to be said in case I get NK'd tonight tbh.
But if I am alive tomorrow I will go rogue tbh.

also
Rondo is doing some solve, it is noticed. I still refuse to make a read of him tbh
Nanook is exist too but due to the stagnant day, he has not received ample pressure. I hope we can play D3 without a set in stone agenda between two players solidified right at sod tbh.

If Alison/Creature are v/v, then the only thing that has mattered for scum today is withhold the status quo. It also means they had it chill on D1 too.
I didnt see any sense of urgency during eod1, so I guess that could make Alison spewed town?

I think
Aro, spf, Lucy, Porscha, Seanzie are town
Mac, Lily, Alison - town leans
Rondo, Nanook - Null
Creature - scum lean? Idk Could as well be a town lean but ergh.
Neon - scum lean

So unless the team is exactly between like Neon/Creature/Rondo/Nanook (picking my four lowest reads), I am wrong in my towns tbh.
I could be convinced of Lily/Nano tbh

Once burnt twice shy? <3

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:53 pm hey hey hey

im caught up

is rondo regarded as a good player? their catchup posts seemed super towny and I'm beginning to really dislike the idea that they were floated around in the "we should kill" group day 1 and early day 2 cuz now I'm beginning to think that may have been opportunistic scum trying to remove a good player. I need to go back and check but I don't even remember who suggested it lol
of course it was opportunistic. When you were all selecting who should be murdered day 1 do you really think a wolf would just not leave their thread impact as nil? Day 1 is the most important day.
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:55 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:53 pm hey hey hey

im caught up

is rondo regarded as a good player? their catchup posts seemed super towny and I'm beginning to really dislike the idea that they were floated around in the "we should kill" group day 1 and early day 2 cuz now I'm beginning to think that may have been opportunistic scum trying to remove a good player. I need to go back and check but I don't even remember who suggested it lol
He is a very trolly and chaotic player who often seems to care more about making the game a clown fiesta than winning. This is not an insult; I suspect Rondo himself would happily agree with that characterization. In his rare moments of seriousness, he can play very well, as in Halvorsen Ridge, where he pocketed both Mac and Boq as mafia.
I would agree that is one of my playstyles. I have stated I am rotating that away because I used it to win HR. But Its still part of me so it will come out to play
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:57 pm I think Rondo's latest posting has been townie but considering he zeroposted and then silent voted and continued to zeropost D1 I don't feel bad at all about suspecting him before he came back to the thread and would not suspect anyone just for wanting him dead.
I do not like this post especially since Alison might be saved today. Trying to float me as a future lynch. I 0 posted day 1 because I got subbed in when it was time for bed just before vote. I said I was taking my brother to the Zoo day 2 and I have caught up like I said I would. Leaving out the context in this post is disingenuous +wolfy points for Alison
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:41 pm
Well I definitely remember it being present in my class' school map. I used to find it funny because its name is almost pronounced as "with the eggs" in my native language.
you need re-education
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 388

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:36 pm i wonder if the solve is something like creature/neon/boq and im just bad at the game
What is your standout POE factoring out persuasion by others?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Boquise wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:07 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:00 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:57 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:51 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:46 pm So unless the team is exactly between like Neon/Creature/Rondo/Nanook (picking my four lowest reads), I am wrong in my towns tbh.
I don't think any combination of those names kills Jack which means you probably are misclearing a town and it is probably SPF.
Does wolf!spf go out of her way to speak down to a town player's skills and also NK that player who she had been pushing for a long while tbh?
Maybe and maybe. I think the first is well within her scum range. I don't have a grasp on her NK "range" or philosophy, how WIFOM-y she is, etc., but Jack was the only one who really suspected her D1 which means that on some level SPF has a concrete motive to kill him.

Who do you think are the likely names to want Jack dead?
I dont think anyone wanted Jack dead, but I have a few theories tbh. That wolves were afraid of Jack's reads is one.

Other theories:
A) Mafia overestimated Jack's survivability, that he would be able to post himself clear on D2. Requires knowledge of him. Here SPF fits imo.
B) Mafia wants to frame you. This could be done both sincerely or in a wifomy manner. The latter pointing at you, the former your main pushers.
C) A Jack kill signals that there is at least a wolf inside Me/Mac/SPF/Aro, similar to the other game we played here when the N1 kill (or was it the N2? idr) made me start thinking there was a wolf in you/me/JJJ. Lo and behold, there were two.
D) Mafia actually contains of noobs who misread the game and arent good at making NKs Can be combined with B.
E) Mafia are chaos goblins, can be combined with B. Mafia are so confident with their thread position so they don't care.

I guess if I theorise more, Nanook should probably not want Jack murdered solely because they held the same thread position, and Falcon, who was in the same position too, was yeeted.
Nice post but where is the Boq conclusion? Who is to blame?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

lucy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:45 pm
you need re-education
lmao just realized my country doesn't recognize Kosovo as an independent country. Also my country's stance got great company /s.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:16 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:42 am
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:32 pm Some not w/w thoughts

Alison/Porscha
SPF/Rondo
SPF/Creature
Alison/Mac
Mac/Creature
Boq/Seanzie

lmk if I am missing any other obv ones and if you disagree with any of these.
Rondo/Alison
Rondo/Creature
Rondo/Rondo
Rondo/Aero
Rondo/Lily
Rondo/Boq
Rondo/Lucy
Rondo/Mac
Rondo/Nanook
Rondo/Neon
Rondo/Seanzie
Why do you hate me
Because you are objectively trying to get into my pocket. For me its day 1 for you its day 2 and you havent questioned me at all. Just accepted I am town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:41 pm
well it's true that i'm bussing creature and you should help me get him killed
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:48 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:45 pm
you need re-education
lmao just realized my country doesn't recognize Kosovo as an independent country. Also my country's stance got great company /s.
lmao, what country?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:46 pm
creature/seanzie/nanook/neon/rondo
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:20 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:07 pm A) Mafia overestimated Jack's survivability, that he would be able to post himself clear on D2. Requires knowledge of him. Here SPF fits imo.
B) Mafia wants to frame you. This could be done both sincerely or in a wifomy manner. The latter pointing at you, the former your main pushers.
C) A Jack kill signals that there is at least a wolf inside Me/Mac/SPF/Aro, similar to the other game we played here when the N1 kill (or was it the N2? idr) made me start thinking there was a wolf in you/me/JJJ. Lo and behold, there were two.
D) Mafia actually contains of noobs who misread the game and arent good at making NKs Can be combined with B.
E) Mafia are chaos goblins, can be combined with B. Mafia are so confident with their thread position so they don't care.

I guess if I theorise more, Nanook should probably not want Jack murdered solely because they held the same thread position, and Falcon, who was in the same position too, was yeeted.
The problem is that those worlds either don't make sense or implicate SPF.

A) implicates SPF as you have said.
B) is unlikely. To frame me the obvious kill is Mac. He was saying he would blacklist anyone who didn't vote me yesterday, so killing him N1 strongly frames me + prevents him (who has a very good grasp of my meta) from reevalling me as he did.
C) Again signals there is a wolf in the group which contains SPF.
D)... I don't think there is anyone who is that nooby that they don't know that Jack is a worse kill than Mac or SPF in the worlds they are town.
E) implicates Rondo more than anyone, but Rondo is both townie and appears to have been afk through the night phase.

If wolves are so confident in their thread position they don't care then that implicates SPF as well.

So you see my worry here.

Also I am not as CG as normal anymore
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:20 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:22 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:20 am Is slamming Creature over Alison ever a good play? I feel like I really want to go him into Alison but I know I will get a lot of pushback so I hesitate to even bring it up. I just REALLY dont like creature right now
mostly asking if it has the same issue of Porcha into Alison
I guess I'm okay with either despite me TR'ing creature, everyone else thinks he is outed. My biggest concern on the subject is that if we have to think of alison vs creature and alison vs porscha, the 1 constant is alison. For this reason and my shameful tr on creature, I prefer alison today
This is a good post. Creature V Alison and Alison V Porcha means we should be resolving Alison either way. As much as I want creature. Mac does that Math add up? Anyone else feel free to chime in
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:28 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:12 pm Is Neon/Creature/X viable?
Ya
Neon/Creature/Lily?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:53 pm Alright, I have to go to an event soonish I don't think I'll be back before EOD although I might be able to check my phone.

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine

I was hoping to see if anyone would assume I would stay self voted and try to get me over, and Nanook silent voted so I would hard POE him if Creature flips mafia.

If I go over, legacy is to turbo Creature. If Creature flips mafia, turbo Nanook, then Porscha/Arogame/SPF in some order. Very likely to find the last two here, although you should re-evaluate in FX and based on the nightkills. If Creature flips town then the game is fucked and you should probably reassess Mac. Seanzie is very likely a wolf in this world given he has been mostly coasting today with very few relevant pushes and that makes sense if the wagons are T/T. Hopefully it doesn't come to that. Don't trust my reads too much in that world anyway.
Here it is, the post I was looking for. Alisons early vote of herself felt weird and wrong and now she off votes herself getting closer to EOD 100% A play that wolf Alison can make. I need somebody objective to look at this or I am just going to confbias myself
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:51 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:20 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:22 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:20 am Is slamming Creature over Alison ever a good play? I feel like I really want to go him into Alison but I know I will get a lot of pushback so I hesitate to even bring it up. I just REALLY dont like creature right now
mostly asking if it has the same issue of Porcha into Alison
I guess I'm okay with either despite me TR'ing creature, everyone else thinks he is outed. My biggest concern on the subject is that if we have to think of alison vs creature and alison vs porscha, the 1 constant is alison. For this reason and my shameful tr on creature, I prefer alison today
This is a good post. Creature V Alison and Alison V Porcha means we should be resolving Alison either way. As much as I want creature. Mac does that Math add up? Anyone else feel free to chime in
Alison flipping wolf clears me which is pretty good.

Alison flipping town means I'm always getting lynched tomorrow and I'll have to endure another day of "creature is outed wolf because he voted neon" bullshit which is pretty bad.

So I dunno.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:57 pm No excuses for last minute or last second vote swaps. Make up your mind who you're going to vote and lock it in at least 5 minutes before EOD. It's not much to ask. If more than one person tries for a last second vote swap it could lead to a tie which would be the worst world since in this game it forces a sleep.
No, I do what I want
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:50 pm
this is so lazy, what are your reasons?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:57 pm
Your wolfteam is Alison + SPF + me so lol
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i would normally link you to the posts where i have explained my reads in detail but since youve characterized them as "lazy" im going to not out of spite
staypositivefriend
Hitman

brb for a bit. i'll be back for the final 30 minutes of the day probably
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I thiiiink.

In this game if the wolves were any 2 players from this list, that the game would be much easier for town.

Lucy, Lily, Neon, Porscha, Seanzie, Nanook, Rondo.

I think that if anyone in the list above is a wolf that it's only 1 of them. Otherwise you're assuming a wolfteam carrying 2 of these names has managed to snow a towncore of SPF, Mac, Alison, Boquise, Arogame. I'm not putting it entirely past them (like you're all good players), but the gamestate just doesn't feel like that to me because it's had a heightened intensity throughout and in this gamestate I would reckon that if there are 2 wolves in that group they'd both be more obviously scummy and being pushed. For that to be the case I would think that the most likely scenario is that it's Alison/Porscha + 1 and day 1 was full blown theatre.

Either we've got the team rather in check or we are largely being snowed I think. That is to say I don't believe there is much likelihood we are in a could go either situation. We're either about to stomp the wolves, or the wolves are some ridiculous team like SPF, Boq, Aro or something.

We obviously have to chop in Alison and Creature in either order. If the game progresses with no wolf-flips, each day it becomes more likely that these names contain mafia. SPF, Boquise, Arogame.

I have further thoughts in a further post.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:58 pm
i would normally link you to the posts where i have explained my reads in detail but since youve characterized them as "lazy" im going to not out of spite
Nice
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:58 pm
Your wolfteam is Alison + SPF + me so lol
A wolf team, not my only one
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

You think Porscha can be a wolf?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:00 pm You think Porscha can be a wolf?
Oh nvm I didn't read your post right.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'm still paranoid of Lilypetal. She feels like she could be coasting wolf alongside Neon.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:03 pm I'm still paranoid of Lilypetal. She feels like she could be coasting wolf alongside Neon.
how do u do my fellow wolf
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:03 pm I'm still paranoid of Lilypetal. She feels like she could be coasting wolf alongside Neon.
You have 45 minutes to put a case together. That is something I have noted catching up. You have put 0 proper cases together and just keep posting small replies. Knowing you are on the chopping block and town you would think you are going to try and help town with a good legacy. You havent really dug in and tried to find the real wolf. It feels Anti-Spew garbage thoughts just thrown out from the top of your head "X could be Y" "But you did the same thing why arent you a wolf?" "Do you town read X? Why cant they be wolf?" Where is any attempt to save your own life?

Am I the only one seeing this?
If creature is villager I am going to look so bad
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:07 pm
You have 45 minutes to put a case together. That is something I have noted catching up. You have put 0 proper cases together and just keep posting small replies. Knowing you are on the chopping block and town you would think you are going to try and help town with a good legacy. You havent really dug in and tried to find the real wolf. It feels Anti-Spew garbage thoughts just thrown out from the top of your head "X could be Y" "But you did the same thing why arent you a wolf?" "Do you town read X? Why cant they be wolf?" Where is any attempt to save your own life?

yes, he's in anti spew
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:10 pm

yes, he's in anti spew
I guess I have to give up my Mac vanity vote and get back on creature

[VOTE: Creature ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Town with relatively large amount of confidence

SPF - SPF's pattern in this game matches her town game. Not only in the fact that she's attracting her usual share of random tinfoil from others (including me) but also in her own play. One thing I will say is that if Creature is town I don't think SPF is ever mafia. SPF as mafia would not bury a townie the way they've buried Creature today. SPF is hyper conscious of her TMI as mafia and she would be far more inclined to feel the need to be right on Creature, especially given Creature did not begin the day a foregone conclusion for a chop. The ONLY way this play makes sense for SPF is if either Creature is her partner and she is bussing him, or Alison is her partner and she is selling out her optics hard just to get Alison to day 3. But that doesn't actually make sense either because her treatment of Alison has not been partner indicative. Now the key here is that Creature is probably mafia regardless of SPF's alignment. If SPF is mafia, this is probably a bus, and if she is town, well she's SPF and when she zones in on a read like this I've rarely ever seen it be wrong.

Lucy - I can't really point at one individual thing here from inside the game but I've just had the sense she's been town the entire time. For her to be mafia she'd need to be pocketing me hard as she kept saying things like "Mac will get us a pelt" on repeat. Outside of that she would need to have levelled her mafia range quite substantially to be one here as she has hardly been pushed by a single player, which just doesn't feel like wolf Lucy would have occur.

NANOOK - I have been dwelling on this for a while, and I think the summary I made about Nanook's end of day 1 is nearly clearing for him. Wolf Nanook playing the EOD the way that he did and landing on town Falcon after being positioned to gain a lot of cred from wolf Alison flip doesn't make any sense. If Alison was town, the eod didn't require Nanook to do anything and his focus on not ensuring a tie, while perhaps could just have been him hamming it up, I don't think it was. He has not played day 2 like someone with any agenda.

Seanzie - I just think he's obvious town, like his play has a major lack of TMI to it. He's going through his town Seanzie pattern and has been the entire game. Dude is a polarised noob.

Rondo - He's obviously been very "townie" on day 2 with his catch up and really making himself the central person in the game, and while I don't think that alone is outside his scumrange, it isn't likely to be the way I'd expect scum Rondo to play after subbing in to a slank slot and starting the game off trolling. One post he made that really felt town was when he told Seanzie about the time he snowed me and how orgasmic it was. Given I was strongly townreading Rondo at that point and he knew it, his mindset would have been that he was in the midst of snowing me x 2 and I doubt it ever occurs to him to reminisce about the time that he did if he was in the middle of doing it again. Feels like one of those dumb reads that are right.

Porscha - Porscha's known scumrange has been exceeded. It is possible that she is being pushed into this but I feel like for her to exceed her scumrange the way she is she'd need to have a dance partner. As much as it might seem strange I think Porscha is only mafia if Alison is mafia and the day 1 was a drama show. That said, I also feel like if Porscha was a wolf (and especially if Alison was one partner), that this day 2 would be going very differently for her.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

You clearly haven't read any of my long posts then and never will no matter how many I post so it doesn't matter.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Well I just listed 3 of these 5 in my confident townreads. Let me know your thoughts.

Return to “Previous Hustles”