Posts in topic: 362

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:27 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:20 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:15 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:53 pm i am sitting here, eating chips, drinking a cold one, and musing about how mac, alison and spf dances around each other but seemingly ends up town reading each other
it is kinda cute tbh
this is very scummy
it's an inaccurate description of the game that seems to show a lack of understanding of the dynamics between us three but idk if it's wolf indicative
considering the timing of it, it feels like the kind of scattery shit on the towncore post a wolf says when teammates are floundering...

Boquise was shielding Creature until I told him Creature was outed mafia just before this and Boquise went from pushing a hard townread on Creature for meta reasons to just dropping it citing your walk back as a reason. I've never taken Boquise for one to just give up on a read he strongly believes in for any reason much less because Mac and SPF (who apparently he suspects enough to shade) tell him to.
idk you can do whatever. I guess you're getting the benefit of doubt for now. Still if you're alive D4 or D5 and hasn't got any pelt you're likely wolf.
You know you can actually easily distinguish between my wolfplay and townplay right? I've snowed a strong town exactly once in the past 4 years and it took an otherworldly effort. Otherwise I just kinda look obvious and die. Endlessly tinfoiling me if you're town doesn't help me read you man. It's just like Falcon. Like I take the hit to the ego for being wrong cuz you both die before me but you're playing terribly by treating town me this way if you are town. Remedy this if you are for next time please.
I guess this is the towniest thing I've seen from Mac.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

i do not think creature towntold over the last page
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 388

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:27 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:20 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:15 pm
Boquise wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:53 pm i am sitting here, eating chips, drinking a cold one, and musing about how mac, alison and spf dances around each other but seemingly ends up town reading each other
it is kinda cute tbh
this is very scummy
it's an inaccurate description of the game that seems to show a lack of understanding of the dynamics between us three but idk if it's wolf indicative
considering the timing of it, it feels like the kind of scattery shit on the towncore post a wolf says when teammates are floundering...

Boquise was shielding Creature until I told him Creature was outed mafia just before this and Boquise went from pushing a hard townread on Creature for meta reasons to just dropping it citing your walk back as a reason. I've never taken Boquise for one to just give up on a read he strongly believes in for any reason much less because Mac and SPF (who apparently he suspects enough to shade) tell him to.
idk you can do whatever. I guess you're getting the benefit of doubt for now. Still if you're alive D4 or D5 and hasn't got any pelt you're likely wolf.
You know you can actually easily distinguish between my wolfplay and townplay right? I've snowed a strong town exactly once in the past 4 years and it took an otherworldly effort. Otherwise I just kinda look obvious and die. Endlessly tinfoiling me if you're town doesn't help me read you man. It's just like Falcon. Like I take the hit to the ego for being wrong cuz you both die before me but you're playing terribly by treating town me this way if you are town. Remedy this if you are for next time please.
I guess this is the towniest thing I've seen from Mac.
And why is that townie?
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:50 pm you went from "he's in antispew" to "hes town" pretty fast
my reads are micro reads where sometimes I know what role someone is
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:50 pm i do not think creature towntold over the last page
Your confidence is certainly giving me confidence. Confidence that you're a wolf bussing him. Ready for day 3 SPF? :haha:
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

lucy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:51 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:50 pm you went from "he's in antispew" to "hes town" pretty fast
so do u think it's v/v wagons then?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:52 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:50 pm i do not think creature towntold over the last page
Your confidence is certainly giving me confidence. Confidence that you're a wolf bussing him. Ready for day 3 SPF? :haha:
it's ok ill just bus my other partner tomorrow so that i can go really deep
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I will note that Mac hasnt answered some of my questions to him on catchup but he may think they were answered inherently in the catchup so I will have to go over them with him tomorrow (If he survives)
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:49 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:48 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:43 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:40 pm Also don't ever dare to call me town in antispew after I flip. I've been putting all my thoughts in-thread. It's just really hard to pick wolves apart from wolfsiding town.
My biggest concern with you is that everything you've said has just been surface level and you've been shifting around from world to world to world. You haven't stopped to deeply analyse any one particular player really. You'll call someone town, then tinfoil they're mafia with no progression in between. It's made it near impossible as a town to view you as anything other than a wolf in antispew.

So if you are town I'd like it if you took the last few minutes to at least pause and leave a coherent legacy.
I think this is one of the games I've been the most explainy tbh. You know I constantly get paranoid as town and reevaluate everyone.

rn I'd say arogame123 and Lucy prob deserve winning if they're wolves. I would only reevaluate them in F3 or F5.

I feel like this is usual town!Porscha. I'm also trusting you're telling the truth Porscha is easy to catch as wolf.

Rondo I feel is town but I recognize my reasons aren't very strong.

I guess Alison/Boquise/Lilypetal/MacDougall/NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME/Neon/Seanzie/staypositivefriend should contain all wolves.
why do you keep not answering my question?
Because I can't keep track of all thousand questions I'm being asked.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:48 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:16 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:42 am
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:32 pm Some not w/w thoughts

Alison/Porscha
SPF/Rondo
SPF/Creature
Alison/Mac
Mac/Creature
Boq/Seanzie

lmk if I am missing any other obv ones and if you disagree with any of these.
Rondo/Alison
Rondo/Creature
Rondo/Rondo
Rondo/Aero
Rondo/Lily
Rondo/Boq
Rondo/Lucy
Rondo/Mac
Rondo/Nanook
Rondo/Neon
Rondo/Seanzie
Why do you hate me
Because you are objectively trying to get into my pocket. For me its day 1 for you its day 2 and you havent questioned me at all. Just accepted I am town
I have hardly even talked about you considering you didnt really exist before today. I think you are TL for me and despite this I've still stated I'm keeping an eye on you. I dont know where you are getting the hard TR read of you from unless I forgot I've said that before? If I did please quote it
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:53 pm I will note that Mac hasnt answered some of my questions to him on catchup but he may think they were answered inherently in the catchup so I will have to go over them with him tomorrow (If he survives)
Ask again bred.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

I personally see pissed off townie spiting town by not giving much effort on a legacy
staypositivefriend
Hitman

if creature is town then it will be rather embarrassing but i think his play over the last 24 hours can be most accurately described as "anti-spew" and i do not think that him getting emotional and throwing a fit is alignment indicative for him
staypositivefriend
Hitman

lucy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:53 pm
I personally see pissed off townie spiting town by not giving much effort on a legacy
i see pissed off but i dont think that pissed off is alignment indicative
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I couldn't even dine right because I spent all the time answering questions and trying to give legacy reads.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:52 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:51 pm
so do u think it's v/v wagons then?
I'm not sure, but I'd go Alison here
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:53 pm if creature is town then it will be rather embarrassing but i think his play over the last 24 hours can be most accurately described as "anti-spew" and i do not think that him getting emotional and throwing a fit is alignment indicative for him
I think you're right but I am mostly struggling with the question "if Creature is mafia, where are his partners" and if the answer is "bussed him hours ago" I question why Creature is even in here posting lol.

It is me, I have bussed Creature for all the cred in the world. Nomnomnomnomn I love cred.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:54 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:53 pm
i see pissed off but i dont think that pissed off is alignment indicative
I see it as town in this instance
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:53 pm

Alison/Porscha
SPF/Rondo
SPF/Creature
Alison/Mac
Mac/Creature
Boq/Seanzie

Rondo/Alison
Rondo/Creature
Rondo/Rondo
Rondo/Aero
Rondo/Lily
Rondo/Boq
Rondo/Lucy
Rondo/Mac
Rondo/Nanook
Rondo/Neon
Rondo/Seanzie
Why do you hate me
Because you are objectively trying to get into my pocket. For me its day 1 for you its day 2 and you havent questioned me at all. Just accepted I am town
I have hardly even talked about you considering you didnt really exist before today. I think you are TL for me and despite this I've still stated I'm keeping an eye on you. I dont know where you are getting the hard TR read of you from unless I forgot I've said that before? If I did please quote it
Its more the words you are using, At no point did I ever actually believe you had a suspicion on me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

rn I'm at kill Neon and SPF. Reevaluate Lily.

Maybe I'm getting bonked by NANOOK and/or Seanzie. I've paid the least attention to these two slots.

I won't oppose pushes on Boq. I just don't have a good reason to push him other than paranoia.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:55 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:53 pm if creature is town then it will be rather embarrassing but i think his play over the last 24 hours can be most accurately described as "anti-spew" and i do not think that him getting emotional and throwing a fit is alignment indicative for him
I think you're right but I am mostly struggling with the question "if Creature is mafia, where are his partners" and if the answer is "bussed him hours ago" I question why Creature is even in here posting lol.

It is me, I have bussed Creature for all the cred in the world. Nomnomnomnomn I love cred.
i think that's reasonable but i had the exact same thought about hellsbells, a wolf in similar position as creature, in our last game and they ended up being mafia anyway so shrug
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:52 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:28 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:12 pm Is Neon/Creature/X viable?
Ya
Neon/Creature/Lily?
Mmmmmmaybe but I dont have lily as a good sr right now. I think she is town despite the voting issue and maybe I'm biased but I've done similar things as a newer player who is unconfident in a situation where there is little to no time and you dont know what you are doing so you panic and there is no good explanation for what you did except that: uncertainty under pressure. So I accept her response as such and besides that I havent had a reason to think she is scum so unless I see some scummy stuff later, she can sit in TR
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

it's +ev for creature to stay trying to get ppl to last minute swap to alison so i kinda disagree with the idea him being here is indicative of town
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Also possible creature flips town here as well so I guess that remains to be seen
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alison might still be wolf and I'm prob embarrassing myself so idk anymore.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:56 pm it's +ev for creature to stay trying to get ppl to last minute swap to alison so i kinda disagree with the idea him being here is indicative of town
How do you figure its +ev
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FLASH WAGON LILYPETAL
staypositivefriend
Hitman

nya
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

7 hours.PNG
7 hours.PNG (43.88 KiB) Viewed 942 times
2 hours.PNG
2 hours.PNG (38.76 KiB) Viewed 942 times
1 hour.PNG
1 hour.PNG (39.15 KiB) Viewed 942 times
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:57 pm FLASH WAGON LILYPETAL
:omg:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:56 pm

Alison/Porscha
SPF/Rondo
SPF/Creature
Alison/Mac
Mac/Creature
Boq/Seanzie

Rondo/Alison
Rondo/Creature
Rondo/Rondo
Rondo/Aero
Rondo/Lily
Rondo/Boq
Rondo/Lucy
Rondo/Mac
Rondo/Nanook
Rondo/Neon
Rondo/Seanzie
Why do you hate me
Its more the words you are using, At no point did I ever actually believe you had a suspicion on me
I dont have much suspicion of you. I dont have a reason to improv. You should see my sean read if you're already mad about me not suspecting you lmfao
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:57 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:56 pm it's +ev for creature to stay trying to get ppl to last minute swap to alison so i kinda disagree with the idea him being here is indicative of town
How do you figure its +ev
wagons are close enough that someone like lucy going "oh actually creature is town because of last few pages" could possibly save him and bury a V alison.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

7 hours.PNG
7 hours.PNG (43.88 KiB) Viewed 939 times
12 hours.PNG
12 hours.PNG (50.4 KiB) Viewed 939 times
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:55 pm

i think that's reasonable but i had the exact same thought about hellsbells, a wolf in similar position as creature, in our last game and they ended up being mafia anyway so shrug
Hells was genuinely antispew though. They only posted a half-assed wolfteam solve and avoided citing any of their townreads and other concerns.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am pretty convinced now he's flipping town but I'm not changing. This is how I felt watching Falcon go down day 1. I'm probably going to be blamed for this one as well even though it was a team effort. Sucks to be me.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:58 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:56 pm

Alison/Porscha
SPF/Rondo
SPF/Creature
Alison/Mac
Mac/Creature
Boq/Seanzie

Rondo/Alison
Rondo/Creature
Rondo/Rondo
Rondo/Aero
Rondo/Lily
Rondo/Boq
Rondo/Lucy
Rondo/Mac
Rondo/Nanook
Rondo/Neon
Rondo/Seanzie
Why do you hate me
I dont have much suspicion of you. I dont have a reason to improv. You should see my sean read if you're already mad about me not suspecting you lmfao
Poggers autocorrect *FMPOV
Not improv
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:57 pm FLASH WAGON LILYPETAL
i deserve it
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Please don't flashwagon anymore
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Creature
37%
Voters: Alison, Seanzie, staypositivefriend, Lilypetal, MacDougall, Boquise, RondoDimBuckle
im just here for popcorn (spec)
32%
Voters: Cape90, JaggedJimmyJay, Sabiplz, Scotty, Jackofhearts2005, Spacedaisy
Alison
21%
Voters: Porscha, arogame123, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, lucy
arogame123,
5%
Voters: Neon
Neon
5%
Voters: Creature
Boquise
No votes
Voters: None
Lilypetal
No votes
lucy
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
MissSparkles
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
Porscha
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
staypositivefriend
No votes
sleep (no elim)
No votes
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:58 pm I am pretty convinced now he's flipping town but I'm not changing. This is how I felt watching Falcon go down day 1. I'm probably going to be blamed for this one as well even though it was a team effort. Sucks to be me.
Get off your knees
Stand up!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I for one blame Creature for his impending demise.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:59 pm Please don't flashwagon anymore
I was joking lol.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'm prob keeping my vote where I think there's wolf.

Idk how convinced I am on Neon being wolf though.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

see u all tomorrow
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Okay, I'm caught up now. See y'all tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

DAY 2 ELIMINATION: CREATURE
he was

You're Cotton Hill, you're part of the Uninformed Propane Users.

You're proud WWII vet who's knees were blown off. You're know to be violent and chauvinistic by others and an emotional absent father to Hank Hill. Many would be surprise that under those layers, you love your grandson Bobby Hill so much that you would die to protect him. You also love buying your grandson a hooker because they did well.
Vote count
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

(reserved for flavor)
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Hally »

NIGHT TWO KILL: MACDOUGALL

he was
You're Nancy Hill-Gribble, you are part of the Uninformed Propane Users.

You're a MILF that is the breadwinner of the family. Even if you're the sole money maker, you depend on Dale more than the other way around. You are one of the kindest person on the block. Anyway get out of the hot tub, we are stealing a news van.
Mass ping
@Alison
@arogame123
@Boquise
@Lilypetal
@lucy
@MacDougall
@RondoDimBuckle
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Neon
@Porscha
@Seanzie
@staypositivefriend
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

posted for sabi cuz they can’t

day starting at normal time still (~40 min)

flavor goes here
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

okay, you can post now

@Alison
@arogame123