King of the Hill Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by Creature »

Jesus Christ to think I am antispew while I cite almost every single living player and why I'm reading them that way.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:36 pm Lilypetal is another player I'm kind of questioning too. This is roughly my progression on her this game:
Spoiler: show
Creature wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:38 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:44 pm hello i thought this started tomorrow oops
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:44 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:02 pmSILVERKEITH GOD
so true
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:45 pm i rolled town again luckily so i can have a relaxing stress free mafia experience
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:48 pm mafia team is nanook / lucy / seanzie thank me in post game
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:51 pmhewwo aro!
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:53 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:51 pm I'm here to meme.
wanna be 4th and 5th wolves together?
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:53 pm what is multi tabbing
Lilypetal had the worst impression for me so far. Like staypositivefriend pointed out these posts all feel like trying to blend in and the hype behind these posts feel fake a lot like I ended up faking hype in the last mash by posting a lot of gifs.
Creature wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:43 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:45 pm aww creatue beat me to it lol
Initiative
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:40 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:37 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:48 pm mafia team is nanook / lucy / seanzie thank me in post game
this post in particular felt a bit out of place and like the type of post i would make as a nervous wolf who felt pressured to join in on the meme posting but idk if i actually believe this
i've been making posts like this every game sadly
Also yeah this post sucks ass

It feels like typical wolf response for a push they deem wrong reasons
Creature wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:12 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:09 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:08 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:44 pm
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:41 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:13 pm seems like the first v creature i have ever seen

lucy v i think and just taking a diff approach at the game

i liked spf/aro

still think mac is v from rvs alone but we'll have to see lmao
Why do you think those folks are v (aside from Mac since you have already said why)
iirc i've only played vs w!creature and this creature is going about day 1 completely differently and seems to be like trying? so i just easily v read that

lucy's whole thing in every game I've played with her is that she doesnt make reads day 1 for some reason but it seems like she's dropping that and playing properly and I think you start doing that in a V game because it would only be a boon for wolfing

spf and aro just have good vibes that remind me of them towning, it's not like a proper read just like a very very slight lean

i'd say rn i'm confident in Creature/Lucy Town

aro/spf/mac TL
this post actives my fight or flight instincts
activates*

i think it's because: i've perceived lucy in the past as someone who is usually timid/reluctant about giving confident reads, especially early in the game, and also i find the gamestate right now kind of inscrutable and am finding it difficult to get many reads that i feel good about, and lucy forming so many reads effortlessly for shifty reasons makes me worry she's playing from a position of TMI and doesn't actually need to scumhunt
idk if Lilypetal having that many reads means much for her alignment. My main issue with her is that her posts feel forced and unnatural.
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:00 am I still can see Lilypetal being wolf. They felt pretty stiffy/frozen/awkward/scared-at-posting whenever I saw them posting. Does anyone townread Lilypetal here?
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:23 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:07 am yeah like tbh porscha is probably a wolf here i don't think her sidestepping my @'s for reads/talking to me are like super AI but her general play is incredibly stilted and I think she may just be a wolf here. Gonna park my vote there until she does something. Sorry porscha

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Why are you so apologetic here?
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:29 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:30 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:16 am Mac only has 7 posts left. Who will defend me from all the meanie butts when you are gone Mac.
I'll defend you neon. all you had to say was ur doing a different playstyle lol and it makes sense

it just came off like u didnt care but i will pay more attention and I'm sorry for slightly doubting you
This feels pockety.

I wonder if I'm confbiasing Lilypetal wolf because of her playstyle because posts like this feel a lot performative.
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:40 pm This is the most towny I have seen Lilypetal be this game regardless of Porscha's alignment.
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:35 pm Now that Alison wagon is something: a bunch of players I would vote + Lilypetal.
Creature wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:23 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:59 pm [VOTE: porscha] aubergine
I feel like wolf!Lilypetal would be aware switching votes at EOD would be pretty outing for her which makes me believe she would never do this as wolf considering her position was good at the time of this vote. I think this most derives from a town who panicked at falcon45ca leaving a towny post when it was already too late.
Creature wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:37 pm Actually Neon's switch looks kinda weird considering before Lilypetal's switch to Porscha the wagons were 8-6 and Neon's switch would put it to 7-7.

Lilypetal's switch to a vanity wagon is so outrageously bad I doubt it ever comes from wolf.
Creature wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:48 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:44 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:37 pm Actually Neon's switch looks kinda weird considering before Lilypetal's switch to Porscha the wagons were 8-6 and Neon's switch would put it to 7-7.

Lilypetal's switch to a vanity wagon is so outrageously bad I doubt it ever comes from wolf.
No?

TWTBW isn't a thing. Lilypetal's switch seemed to have been motivated more by a desire to avoid being on a town wagon than a genuine belief that it would improve the gamestate or lead to a better EOD flip.
Switching to a vanity wagon and risking a tie which is pretty antitown is objectively worse than staying oj a mislynch wagon. I just can't make it wolf!Lilypetal, who was like pretty safe at the end of the day, would suddenly make that vote switch that is objectively antitown and potentially outing for her, unless she had a stroke or something.
Creature wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:32 pm We should prob focus on building a good towncore and narrow down the POE a little. I feel like we're too over the place.

My firm townreads last night were arogame123, Lilypetal, lucy and Neon.

I'm asking you all what do you make out of Lilypetal's and Neon's wagon movements yesterday which pretty much risked a nolynch. I thought Lilypetal switching to a vanity wagon was TWTBW and also I feel like she panicked when falcon45ca posted like a dying town EOD. Neon is roughly the same but I think she comes off as more robotic to me.

arogame123 really had some pretty solvy posts at some points. I only wonder if he is deeping here.

lucy I townread mostly for repeatedly posting the VC at yesterday's EOD. It just felt like something lucy wouldn't bother doing as wolf.
Creature wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:05 pm Lilypetal's play here feels bizarre from a wolf perspective. Though sometimes I still get bothered that I'm noy used to Lilypetal playing like this. I wonder if it's Syndicate's behavior altering elixir in action.
Creature wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:13 pm If I am lynched always kill Alison/Mac/SPF roughly this order. There should have 1-2 wolves here. If they're all town we deserve to lose because that would mean the strong player trinity all misplayed hard.

I guess I still read Lilypetal and Lucy as misplaying town. Lilypetal brings me some concern because I kinda didn't like her entrance and I'm seeing some things uncharacteristic to what I'm used of town!her but meh.
Which do you find more compelling? Her being town or her being wolf?
Holy shit no one ever gave a fuck when I posted this.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

And then after I flip town you all will just say I haven't solved and haven't left any legacy despite posting a lot of them.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 388

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:03 pm I'm still paranoid of Lilypetal. She feels like she could be coasting wolf alongside Neon.
You think a mafia team of Lily/Neon has snowed SPF, Mac, Alison, Creature, Nanook, Boq, Seanzie, Arogame etc. etc.?
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

lmao, just realized Mac has read both my scum games somewhat closely
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

What's even the fucking point? You all will just lynch Alison D3 anyway. If she flips town we're then truly screwed.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:15 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:36 pm Lilypetal is another player I'm kind of questioning too. This is roughly my progression on her this game:
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:44 pm hello i thought this started tomorrow oops
so true
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:45 pm i rolled town again luckily so i can have a relaxing stress free mafia experience
Lilypetal had the worst impression for me so far. Like staypositivefriend pointed out these posts all feel like trying to blend in and the hype behind these posts feel fake a lot like I ended up faking hype in the last mash by posting a lot of gifs.
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:45 pm aww creatue beat me to it lol
Initiative
this post in particular felt a bit out of place and like the type of post i would make as a nervous wolf who felt pressured to join in on the meme posting but idk if i actually believe this

Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:41 pm
Why do you think those folks are v (aside from Mac since you have already said why)
iirc i've only played vs w!creature and this creature is going about day 1 completely differently and seems to be like trying? so i just easily v read that

lucy's whole thing in every game I've played with her is that she doesnt make reads day 1 for some reason but it seems like she's dropping that and playing properly and I think you start doing that in a V game because it would only be a boon for wolfing

spf and aro just have good vibes that remind me of them towning, it's not like a proper read just like a very very slight lean

aro/spf/mac TL
activates*

i think it's because: i've perceived lucy in the past as someone who is usually timid/reluctant about giving confident reads, especially early in the game, and also i find the gamestate right now kind of inscrutable and am finding it difficult to get many reads that i feel good about, and lucy forming so many reads effortlessly for shifty reasons makes me worry she's playing from a position of TMI and doesn't actually need to scumhunt
idk if Lilypetal having that many reads means much for her alignment. My main issue with her is that her posts feel forced and unnatural.
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:00 am I still can see Lilypetal being wolf. They felt pretty stiffy/frozen/awkward/scared-at-posting whenever I saw them posting. Does anyone townread Lilypetal here?
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:07 am yeah like tbh porscha is probably a wolf here i don't think her sidestepping my @'s for reads/talking to me are like super AI but her general play is incredibly stilted and I think she may just be a wolf here. Gonna park my vote there until she does something. Sorry porscha

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:16 am Mac only has 7 posts left. Who will defend me from all the meanie butts when you are gone Mac.
I'll defend you neon. all you had to say was ur doing a different playstyle lol and it makes sense

it just came off like u didnt care but i will pay more attention and I'm sorry for slightly doubting you
This feels pockety.

I wonder if I'm confbiasing Lilypetal wolf because of her playstyle because posts like this feel a lot performative.
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:40 pm This is the most towny I have seen Lilypetal be this game regardless of Porscha's alignment.
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:35 pm Now that Alison wagon is something: a bunch of players I would vote + Lilypetal.
I feel like wolf!Lilypetal would be aware switching votes at EOD would be pretty outing for her which makes me believe she would never do this as wolf considering her position was good at the time of this vote. I think this most derives from a town who panicked at falcon45ca leaving a towny post when it was already too late.

No?

TWTBW isn't a thing. Lilypetal's switch seemed to have been motivated more by a desire to avoid being on a town wagon than a genuine belief that it would improve the gamestate or lead to a better EOD flip.
Switching to a vanity wagon and risking a tie which is pretty antitown is objectively worse than staying oj a mislynch wagon. I just can't make it wolf!Lilypetal, who was like pretty safe at the end of the day, would suddenly make that vote switch that is objectively antitown and potentially outing for her, unless she had a stroke or something.
Creature wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:32 pm We should prob focus on building a good towncore and narrow down the POE a little. I feel like we're too over the place.

I'm asking you all what do you make out of Lilypetal's and Neon's wagon movements yesterday which pretty much risked a nolynch. I thought Lilypetal switching to a vanity wagon was TWTBW and also I feel like she panicked when falcon45ca posted like a dying town EOD. Neon is roughly the same but I think she comes off as more robotic to me.

arogame123 really had some pretty solvy posts at some points. I only wonder if he is deeping here.

lucy I townread mostly for repeatedly posting the VC at yesterday's EOD. It just felt like something lucy wouldn't bother doing as wolf.
Creature wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:05 pm Lilypetal's play here feels bizarre from a wolf perspective. Though sometimes I still get bothered that I'm noy used to Lilypetal playing like this. I wonder if it's Syndicate's behavior altering elixir in action.
Creature wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:13 pm If I am lynched always kill Alison/Mac/SPF roughly this order. There should have 1-2 wolves here. If they're all town we deserve to lose because that would mean the strong player trinity all misplayed hard.

I guess I still read Lilypetal and Lucy as misplaying town. Lilypetal brings me some concern because I kinda didn't like her entrance and I'm seeing some things uncharacteristic to what I'm used of town!her but meh.
What do you mean by this? I just looked through these posts and I can see that you had Lily in your firm towncore alongside Neon at one point, and now you're just randomly floating them as a possible deepwolf pairing?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:17 pm What's even the fucking point? You all will just lynch Alison D3 anyway. If she flips town we're then truly screwed.
:jedi:
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:16 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:03 pm I'm still paranoid of Lilypetal. She feels like she could be coasting wolf alongside Neon.
You think a mafia team of Lily/Neon has snowed SPF, Mac, Alison, Creature, Nanook, Boq, Seanzie, Arogame etc. etc.?
Not SPF. I think SPF is wolf with them. Although I'm not exactly sure on any of them being wolf, it's just they're the most coasting players here.

Alison is tunneled.

Nanook is doing jackshit.

Idk what Seanzie is doing.

Arogame is fine but he's prob just sheeping the consensus.

Then there's you. I don't oppose your push on Boq ftr. I feel like you may have better reasons to push him than I do. I just hate feeling bad for pushing Boq because it derives mostly from paranoia than a concree case.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:17 pm What's even the fucking point? You all will just lynch Alison D3 anyway. If she flips town we're then truly screwed.
I don't really see there being all that much of a chance that Alison can be town in worlds where you are town. The only thing Alison has done in this game that has not pinged me has been push you lol. If the only thing Alison has done in this game has felt townie was kill a town, she's probably just not one. And if you and Alison flip town, then we are somewhat obligated to sheep Alison on Porscha before doing much of anything else.

Like the worst case scenario for town is that all three of Creature, Alison and Porscha are town. If we do get to that stage of the game, there will be at least one player, if not two, that are sitting there in the gamestate, a wolf or wolves surrounded by sitting ducks. It's just on the ducks to gain sentience and recognise what they're looking at.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:18 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:15 pm
so true
Initiative

aro/spf/mac TL
activates*

This feels pockety.

No?

What do you mean by this? I just looked through these posts and I can see that you had Lily in your firm towncore alongside Neon at one point, and now you're just randomly floating them as a possible deepwolf pairing?
I'm asking if my earlier concerns about Lilypetal is valid. I kinda started townreading Lilypetal because she started doing things I deemed too wtf to come from wolf (like switching her vote EOD to a vanity wagon).

I don't know which is more valid: my earlier concerns about Lilypetal or my SOD2 180 on her for being TWTBW.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:20 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:16 pm
Not SPF. I think SPF is wolf with them. Although I'm not exactly sure on any of them being wolf, it's just they're the most coasting players here.

Alison is tunneled.

Nanook is doing jackshit.

Idk what Seanzie is doing.

Arogame is fine but he's prob just sheeping the consensus.

Then there's you. I don't oppose your push on Boq ftr. I feel like you may have better reasons to push him than I do. I just hate feeling bad for pushing Boq because it derives mostly from paranoia than a concree case.
Why would SPF sell out her beautiful spot at the top of the towncore just to bury town Creature on day 2 when she could have just been content to sheep Mac pushing the idea that flipping Alison is game theory optimal? How can you have Alison town and SPF mafia from your perspective? What is the agenda for Mafia SPF to strongarm the chop onto you today over Alison at the cost of her own positioning?

Speak more about this read on Arogame also please.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:21 pm
I don't really see there being all that much of a chance that Alison can be town in worlds where you are town. The only thing Alison has done in this game that has not pinged me has been push you lol. If the only thing Alison has done in this game has felt townie was kill a town, she's probably just not one. And if you and Alison flip town, then we are somewhat obligated to sheep Alison on Porscha before doing much of anything else.

Like the worst case scenario for town is that all three of Creature, Alison and Porscha are town. If we do get to that stage of the game, there will be at least one player, if not two, that are sitting there in the gamestate, a wolf or wolves surrounded by sitting ducks. It's just on the ducks to gain sentience and recognise what they're looking at.
I think Porscha is town now. This is why I'm hoping Alison flips wolf. I guess we're pretty screwed otherwise.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:13 pm Town with relatively large amount of confidence

SPF - SPF's pattern in this game matches her town game. Not only in the fact that she's attracting her usual share of random tinfoil from others (including me) but also in her own play. One thing I will say is that if Creature is town I don't think SPF is ever mafia. SPF as mafia would not bury a townie the way they've buried Creature today. SPF is hyper conscious of her TMI as mafia and she would be far more inclined to feel the need to be right on Creature, especially given Creature did not begin the day a foregone conclusion for a chop. The ONLY way this play makes sense for SPF is if either Creature is her partner and she is bussing him, or Alison is her partner and she is selling out her optics hard just to get Alison to day 3. But that doesn't actually make sense either because her treatment of Alison has not been partner indicative. Now the key here is that Creature is probably mafia regardless of SPF's alignment. If SPF is mafia, this is probably a bus, and if she is town, well she's SPF and when she zones in on a read like this I've rarely ever seen it be wrong.

Lucy - I can't really point at one individual thing here from inside the game but I've just had the sense she's been town the entire time. For her to be mafia she'd need to be pocketing me hard as she kept saying things like "Mac will get us a pelt" on repeat. Outside of that she would need to have levelled her mafia range quite substantially to be one here as she has hardly been pushed by a single player, which just doesn't feel like wolf Lucy would have occur.

NANOOK - I have been dwelling on this for a while, and I think the summary I made about Nanook's end of day 1 is nearly clearing for him. Wolf Nanook playing the EOD the way that he did and landing on town Falcon after being positioned to gain a lot of cred from wolf Alison flip doesn't make any sense. If Alison was town, the eod didn't require Nanook to do anything and his focus on not ensuring a tie, while perhaps could just have been him hamming it up, I don't think it was. He has not played day 2 like someone with any agenda.

Seanzie - I just think he's obvious town, like his play has a major lack of TMI to it. He's going through his town Seanzie pattern and has been the entire game. Dude is a polarised noob.

Rondo - He's obviously been very "townie" on day 2 with his catch up and really making himself the central person in the game, and while I don't think that alone is outside his scumrange, it isn't likely to be the way I'd expect scum Rondo to play after subbing in to a slank slot and starting the game off trolling. One post he made that really felt town was when he told Seanzie about the time he snowed me and how orgasmic it was. Given I was strongly townreading Rondo at that point and he knew it, his mindset would have been that he was in the midst of snowing me x 2 and I doubt it ever occurs to him to reminisce about the time that he did if he was in the middle of doing it again. Feels like one of those dumb reads that are right.

Porscha - Porscha's known scumrange has been exceeded. It is possible that she is being pushed into this but I feel like for her to exceed her scumrange the way she is she'd need to have a dance partner. As much as it might seem strange I think Porscha is only mafia if Alison is mafia and the day 1 was a drama show. That said, I also feel like if Porscha was a wolf (and especially if Alison was one partner), that this day 2 would be going very differently for her.
I hate being a polarized noob....
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@staypositivefriend @Boquise @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I don't really recall having seen Creature actually getting this panicked when run up. Is this more indicative of his town or mafia reaction to being wagoned?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:25 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:21 pm

I think Porscha is town now. This is why I'm hoping Alison flips wolf. I guess we're pretty screwed otherwise.
Take me through your progression on Porscha. Why do you have her as town now?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Bussy!

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine

Mostly to just make last minute shenanagins less likely.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:29 pm Image
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So are we all in agreement that if Creature is a hit we turbo Neon day 3?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

4F8D24D1-69C3-4F49-8435-A979849F45BC.jpeg
4F8D24D1-69C3-4F49-8435-A979849F45BC.jpeg (153.78 KiB) Viewed 851 times
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:31 pm So are we all in agreement that if Creature is a hit we turbo Neon day 3?
no, I would not read his spew, it got me to lat game in vulture
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:32 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:31 pm So are we all in agreement that if Creature is a hit we turbo Neon day 3?
what spew?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:58 pm brb for a bit. i'll be back for the final 30 minutes of the day probably
7EC78DB8-9990-49C3-BF6B-6C9DE7418044.jpeg
7EC78DB8-9990-49C3-BF6B-6C9DE7418044.jpeg (32.55 KiB) Viewed 846 times
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:34 pm
what spew?
he hard defended me in vulture and got himself lynched d2 to make us look unaligned, which spewed me clear
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:35 pm
what spew?
he hard defended me in vulture and got himself lynched d2 to make us look unaligned, which spewed me clear
He hasn't hard defended Neon though.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:26 pm @staypositivefriend @Boquise @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I don't really recall having seen Creature actually getting this panicked when run up. Is this more indicative of his town or mafia reaction to being wagoned?
I guess I do it as either alignment, but there's an enormous difference that I'll prob let you all figure out.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:35 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:35 pm
what spew?
He hasn't hard defended Neon though.
of course, but if he did that he'd know I knew it, so he wouldn't do exactly that
whatever he is doing, it is spew that shouldn't be read into
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

100% agree with lucy when he flips w i think we should take everything said today as antispew garbage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Neon still a wolf so idc.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:38 pm 100% agree with lucy when he flips w i think we should take everything said today as antispew garbage
I am flipping town though.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:38 pm 100% agree with lucy when he flips w i think we should take everything said today as antispew garbage
Everything After he became main wagon, there is a clear point where his posts change to me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Also don't ever dare to call me town in antispew after I flip. I've been putting all my thoughts in-thread. It's just really hard to pick wolves apart from wolfsiding town.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:40 pm Also don't ever dare to call me town in antispew after I flip. I've been putting all my thoughts in-thread. It's just really hard to pick wolves apart from wolfsiding town.
Ok if you are town, who are the wolves on your wagon? Have you changed your mind that I am not the wolf running you up?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:40 pm Also don't ever dare to call me town in antispew after I flip. I've been putting all my thoughts in-thread. It's just really hard to pick wolves apart from wolfsiding town.
My biggest concern with you is that everything you've said has just been surface level and you've been shifting around from world to world to world. You haven't stopped to deeply analyse any one particular player really. You'll call someone town, then tinfoil they're mafia with no progression in between. It's made it near impossible as a town to view you as anything other than a wolf in antispew.

So if you are town I'd like it if you took the last few minutes to at least pause and leave a coherent legacy.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:41 pm
Ok if you are town, who are the wolves on your wagon? Have you changed your mind that I am not the wolf running you up?
I don't really think you are a wolf here, but I confess I'm not willing to bet the game on you being town.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:43 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:41 pm
I don't really think you are a wolf here, but I confess I'm not willing to bet the game on you being town.
Hahaha, X but Y

Pick 5 names from your votes and rank them top to bottom on most likely to least likely be a wolf
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

fuck fuck fuck
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

I think creature and rondo are town
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Creature
37%
Voters: Alison, Seanzie, staypositivefriend, Lilypetal, MacDougall, Boquise, RondoDimBuckle
im just here for popcorn (spec)
32%
Voters: Cape90, JaggedJimmyJay, Sabiplz, Scotty, Jackofhearts2005, Spacedaisy
Alison
21%
Voters: Porscha, arogame123, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, lucy
arogame123,
5%
Voters: Neon
Neon
5%
Voters: Creature
Boquise
No votes
Voters: None
Lilypetal
No votes
lucy
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
MissSparkles
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
Porscha
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
staypositivefriend
No votes
sleep (no elim)
No votes
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:46 pm I think creature and rondo are town
Bit late in the day, particularly JUST past the 45 minute mark is pretty suspicious to be shaking up the vote. Why now? Who then?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:43 pm
My biggest concern with you is that everything you've said has just been surface level and you've been shifting around from world to world to world. You haven't stopped to deeply analyse any one particular player really. You'll call someone town, then tinfoil they're mafia with no progression in between. It's made it near impossible as a town to view you as anything other than a wolf in antispew.

So if you are town I'd like it if you took the last few minutes to at least pause and leave a coherent legacy.
I think this is one of the games I've been the most explainy tbh. You know I constantly get paranoid as town and reevaluate everyone.

rn I'd say arogame123 and Lucy prob deserve winning if they're wolves. I would only reevaluate them in F3 or F5.

I feel like this is usual town!Porscha. I'm also trusting you're telling the truth Porscha is easy to catch as wolf.

Rondo I feel is town but I recognize my reasons aren't very strong.

I guess Alison/Boquise/Lilypetal/MacDougall/NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME/Neon/Seanzie/staypositivefriend should contain all wolves.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What does Rondo have to do with it.

Creature might flip town here. I'm not entirely convinced, but I never am. There are bad signs though for sure. I just wish if he was town that he was able to project being town through having rational and good solving sometime during the past 48 hours, as opposed to 13 minutes before EOD through ATE.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:47 pm
Bit late in the day, particularly JUST past the 45 minute mark is pretty suspicious to be shaking up the vote. Why now? Who then?
you and creatures exchange I had mentally before it happened with you two, almost verbatim the conversation occurred then you two had it in thread
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758

Post by staypositivefriend »

okay, i'm here for the last 10 minutes and i don't have time to write a nice legacy like i was hoping to. if i end up dying tonight, please don't tinfoil lilypetal, mac, or lucy until LYLO. if creature flips W, alison is hard town IMO. if creature flips T, alison is probably still town but tread carefully
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:48 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:43 pm

I think this is one of the games I've been the most explainy tbh. You know I constantly get paranoid as town and reevaluate everyone.

rn I'd say arogame123 and Lucy prob deserve winning if they're wolves. I would only reevaluate them in F3 or F5.

I feel like this is usual town!Porscha. I'm also trusting you're telling the truth Porscha is easy to catch as wolf.

Rondo I feel is town but I recognize my reasons aren't very strong.

I guess Alison/Boquise/Lilypetal/MacDougall/NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME/Neon/Seanzie/staypositivefriend should contain all wolves.
why do you keep not answering my question?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:48 pm
What does Rondo have to do with it.

Creature might flip town here. I'm not entirely convinced, but I never am. There are bad signs though for sure. I just wish if he was town that he was able to project being town through having rational and good solving sometime during the past 48 hours, as opposed to 13 minutes before EOD through ATE.
I was thinking about sending a message that rondo sent verbatim, since I am town I strongly believe rondo is town
and I can see town!creature here
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758

Post by staypositivefriend »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:26 pm @staypositivefriend @Boquise @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I don't really recall having seen Creature actually getting this panicked when run up. Is this more indicative of his town or mafia reaction to being wagoned?
i have no idea -i don't think i've seen him get run up like this regardless of his alignment. i'm going to be honest in saying that his posts on this page don't decrease my confidence by much and that he has still failed to present a coherent worldview
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

you went from "he's in antispew" to "hes town" pretty fast

Return to “Previous Hustles”