Moderator: Community Team

arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by arogame123 »

Anyways, I gtg. If yall have any questions ping me, and I will try to see if I can answer them before EoD if I get the chance, but no promises.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

who wants to start bets on the NK tonight? I think me, nook, wilgy, or lucy
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:14 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:11 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:10 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:07 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:44 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:38 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:31 pm

it basically means "this is my list of strong townreads and if i'm misreading anyone in this list it's only one of them"
I'd like to know what makes Boq a strong town read. I'm also surprised to not see Porscha as a town read.
when boq was being wagoned by a plurality of the game on d1 and i was the only person in the game townreading him (more or less), he went out of his way to attack me and try to push on me because he was mad that i wasn't defending him strongly enough. i thought that looked really towny for boq because it showed a lack of self-preservation intent and was a play that would risk alienating the one person defending him at a time when he was clearly desperate/frustrated with the gamestate

he has also been the only person in the game to echo my exact thought process about aliso ntoday and echo a similar frustration with the stagnation of the gamestate, his interactions with you look like they come more from a frustrated villager than someone playing with a wolf agenda, etc etc. i also generally just feel like boq doesn't have many friends in this game and has been playing on his own little island, which is usually town indicative as well
lucy pushing on boq is actually makign me doubt myself but i do think that boq is more likely to be town than not
it's funny you brought that up, I had forgotten about it, but I thought it was weird as hell and kinda scummy in the moment when I read it. like come on spf, defend your teammate harder. lol

inb4 I remake "must be hard to be part of the informed minority" joke and tilt boq
i rly like the clarity you give in replies using the colors its rly nice
hey thanks! *pokes you with stick* do something :3
im playing league
Lock mafia
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:14 pm who wants to start bets on the NK tonight? I think me, nook, wilgy, or lucy
Me getting nked would be wild
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:27 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:42 pm boqu is town for having the same reaction to wilgz that i had to lucy yesterday

i really feel that shit
yeah

i think that regardless of alison's alignment, today is the day where the wolves have the perfect excuse to slank and just wait for the dayphase to end, which makes boq's restlessness about the rest of the game being stagnant and his (i was gonna say "petty" but i dont wanna sound mean but ...kind of petty/OMGUSy) engagement with drwilgy feel unnecessary in a way that is probably town indicative for him

might be a bad read but i kind of believe it
I can agree to this
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:29 pm also porscha what does ur view of the game look like rn? who do u think the mafia are? i realized that you've probably been one of the most engaged/active players posting in the thread today but that i have no idea what your view of the game looks like
uuuuh idk here is my brain fog half ass list
lucy town
sean probs town but I realized it would be easy for him to emulate his TR stuff so now the ? is there
nook idk slanking even harder than usual
lily is liiiiikkee idk I thought she was probs town from the day 1 vote thing but I felt she has provided little since then to make me continue believing this
aro likely town
I liked rondo's first day but today I no like!
spf idk wolf equity is possible but very uncertain on how i feel
wilgy town
boq looked townier from his interaction with wilgy imo, though I see lucy disagrees

uh... mm... is that everyone? lol feel like me forget someone but me lazy and dont wanna pull up player list and I will not tier it properly and rondo will have to accept my lazy formatting
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:47 pm oh and i think porscha has been posting towny today but i didn't put her on my townlist because i ultimately don't have a clear sense of what her view of the game looks like and i don't see any evidence that the stuff she's posting that looks ~good~ in the moment is helping to create a broader perspective on the game, so i dont really have any reasons to call her town with confidence. she's not really my top priority when looking for wolves right now though
it's harder when multiple people have done the "ah well nothing to do today really since alison is just going over regardless" so. less content to work with

Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:23 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:29 pm also porscha what does ur view of the game look like rn? who do u think the mafia are? i realized that you've probably been one of the most engaged/active players posting in the thread today but that i have no idea what your view of the game looks like
lucy town
sean probs town but I realized it would be easy for him to emulate his TR stuff so now the ? is there
lily is liiiiikkee idk I thought she was probs town from the day 1 vote thing but I felt she has provided little since then to make me continue believing this
aro likely town
wilgy town
boq looked townier from his interaction with wilgy imo, though I see lucy disagrees

uh... mm... is that everyone? lol feel like me forget someone but me lazy and dont wanna pull up player list and I will not tier it properly and rondo will have to accept my lazy formatting
This is a normal amount of activity for me, and a reasonable activity level for day 3
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

ive been playing the game and talking lol if u dont think im town thats fine but im here

just a boring fucking past 2 day phases
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:14 pm who wants to start bets on the NK tonight? I think me, nook, wilgy, or lucy
mindmeld
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:31 pm ive been playing the game and talking lol if u dont think im town thats fine but im here

just a boring fucking past 2 day phases
agreed that this game has been stagnant

Nobody that voted not-alison yesterday can complain about the game being stagnant lol
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

@staypositivefriend how hungover are u
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:31 pm

it basically means "this is my list of strong townreads and if i'm misreading anyone in this list it's only one of them"
I'd like to know what makes Boq a strong town read. I'm also surprised to not see Porscha as a town read.
when boq was being wagoned by a plurality of the game on d1 and i was the only person in the game townreading him (more or less), he went out of his way to attack me and try to push on me because he was mad that i wasn't defending him strongly enough. i thought that looked really towny for boq because it showed a lack of self-preservation intent and was a play that would risk alienating the one person defending him at a time when he was clearly desperate/frustrated with the gamestate

he has also been the only person in the game to echo my exact thought process about aliso ntoday and echo a similar frustration with the stagnation of the gamestate, his interactions with you look like they come more from a frustrated villager than someone playing with a wolf agenda, etc etc. i also generally just feel like boq doesn't have many friends in this game and has been playing on his own little island, which is usually town indicative as well
lucy pushing on boq is actually makign me doubt myself but i do think that boq is more likely to be town than not
it's funny you brought that up, I had forgotten about it, but I thought it was weird as hell and kinda scummy in the moment when I read it. like come on spf, defend your teammate harder. lol

inb4 I remake "must be hard to be part of the informed minority" joke and tilt boq
im playing league
end of day is like 2 1/2 hours away, what do you think
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:30 pm
lucy town
aro likely town
wilgy town

This is a normal amount of activity for me, and a reasonable activity level for day 3
maybe I just wish it was more ;(
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:41 pm

im playing league
wolf in aro/spf leaning on spf atm waiting for the day to end to see where we're at

Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:42 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:30 pm
lucy town
aro likely town
wilgy town

maybe I just wish it was more ;(
If wishes were fishes I'd be having a tuna steak
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

nanook, favorite drink?
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758

Post by staypositivefriend »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:44 pm

im playing league
wolf in aro/spf leaning on spf atm waiting for the day to end to see where we're at
why and why
staypositivefriend
Hitman

lucy wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:40 pm @staypositivefriend how hungover are u
i'm not hungover bcuz i didnt get drunk last night

i am very tired though bcuz i went to a concert and then had to wake up for work and didnt sleep well
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

im playing league
weak sauce

lucy wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:52 pm nanook, favorite drink?
A refreshing glass of room temperature milk (from a cow, not a human)
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:52 pm

im playing league
why and why
cuz in my eyes you saved alison from dying day 1 and put us into this gamestate more than anyone else and the wolf motivation is obvious as if alison flips v we have wasted 3 days and let 6 townies die. meanwhile i think aro diff than his wolf meta and I've liked most of his posts over this phase.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

but why does there need to be a maf between us in the first place? it feels to me like you're putting us in a dichotomy for no reason
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:53 pm

im playing league
weak sauce
why are u like this
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:59 pm but why does there need to be a maf between us in the first place? it feels to me like you're putting us in a dichotomy for no reason
there doesn't need to be i just have been sus of both of you and have spent this phase determining your alignments
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:55 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:52 pm nanook, favorite drink?
A refreshing glass of room temperature milk (from a cow, not a human)
favorite alcoholic drink?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

locktown: Rondo, Aro
town: Porscha
rest
scum: Boq, Alison
lockscum: lily
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Mac TR Nook/Seanzie
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

I don't feel like elaborating but I'm 100% on Rondo and Aro being town
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:59 pm

im playing league
weak sauce
why are u like this
because i'm trying to let you know of my distaste for your slot rn
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:00 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:59 pm but why does there need to be a maf between us in the first place? it feels to me like you're putting us in a dichotomy for no reason
there doesn't need to be i just have been sus of both of you and have spent this phase determining your alignments
and yet no results eh
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:13 pm
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:58 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:46 pm
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:59 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:04 pmslow day
Yea, we are in a lock and has been since eod1.
I don't subscribe to the idea that we are forced to do info yeets, but nothing will be solved until it happens in this game
Who is in your poe
I am not sure anymore
Rondo/Nanook/Lucy fits the way wolves would play this game currently.
I believe I could be wrong on Spf
I think your interactions with rondo were weird too, nook and lucy just low posting to warrant your poe?
How were they weird?

Come on instead of just stating something blandly lets hear a reason
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

lucy wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:09 pm locktown: Rondo, Aro
town: Porscha
rest
scum: Boq, Alison
lockscum: lily
still havent cased me or explained why im scum or tried to talk to me
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:13 pm

im playing league
weak sauce
why are u like this
i respect u but like ur not my mom
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

therefore i will spitefully do even less
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:14 pm
and yet no results eh
if you ignore my other post yeah
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:16 pm

im playing league
weak sauce
why are u like this
am I wolf, town, or 3p (mom)

lol jokes aside

just pressuring you b/c I feel like I need to
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

problem is @lucy i don't think ur scum list contains a single scum still

like okay if alison flips v where do you go? tunnel me and flip me v? then where do you go? isn't the game like almost over at that point and u just tunnel boq another town and lose the game? or i guess win the game if you're suggesting that poe
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:18 pm

weak sauce
why are u like this

lol jokes aside

i am like a small boulder and i am about to begin rolling good job
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:17 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:14 pm
and yet no results eh
if you ignore my other post yeah
well you were at spf being 50/50 maf, which is as uncertain as possible. what's aro at?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:19 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:18 pm

weak sauce
why are u like this

lol jokes aside

i am like a small boulder and i am about to begin rolling good job
may I interest you in a small but steep hill for the low low price of a scrumread?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:18 pm problem is @lucy i don't think ur scum list contains a single scum still

like okay if alison flips v where do you go? tunnel me and flip me v? then where do you go? isn't the game like almost over at that point and u just tunnel boq another town and lose the game? or i guess win the game if you're suggesting that poe
I imagine there would be re evaluation at the least if x happens and then y happens and what not
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:15 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:13 pm
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:58 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:46 pm
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:59 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:04 pmslow day
Yea, we are in a lock and has been since eod1.
I don't subscribe to the idea that we are forced to do info yeets, but nothing will be solved until it happens in this game
Who is in your poe
I am not sure anymore
Rondo/Nanook/Lucy fits the way wolves would play this game currently.
I believe I could be wrong on Spf
I think your interactions with rondo were weird too, nook and lucy just low posting to warrant your poe?
How were they weird?

Come on instead of just stating something blandly lets hear a reason
okay zaddy with a ... zatitude.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:41 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:38 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:35 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:28 am
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:27 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:20 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:14 pm

Nah ive been mostly ignoring today since I am so clear there is no point trying to appear towny. Its obvious Alison is going over so any pressure we apply to anyone else is pointless because they wont feel it and anything wolves do will be anti spew if Alison is going over and is wolf and if she is town then I can re-assess

But to answer your question. You had the same read list as me is exactly why I said your reads were middle of the road. No spice to them just nice and similar to mine to not draw attention, considering I was one of the more vocal voices yesterday in guiding town to creatures execution. I blame me not finding creature on me not really knowing his pressure response. Ill have to do some adjusting and re-reading after this game.
You aren't clear
I also somewhat realized Boq, you and I had a very similar perspective as well with our reads list. What did you think about Rondo commenting only on my reads list post being middle of the run when we shared a similar perspective, but not on yours?

I do not remember Rondo interacting much with you on your perspective/reads list as much.
Boq has a process, he has earned the right for me to not interfere for a day or two since I rate him.
I like this tbh, Rondo understands me
That said if you are wolf here, how I treat you will change.
naturally tbh
@RondoDimBuckle before boq's thing with wilgy I felt like this could have been w/w interactions. but now since i think boq can have a little town read as a treat, it's doubtful.
maybe it's your tone? like a broader sense of how you are going about today? idk just throwing me off I guess. lucy has strong TR on you so i'm taking my distaste of your slot today with a grain of salt
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:32 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:30 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:22 pm my current "one wolf maximum" pool is probably arogame, boquise, lilypetal, and possibly lucy but i'm waiting for her to post more today before i make up my mind on that. does anyone have any thoughts on who within that pool i might be misreading or clearing incorrectly?
no, lily/boq has 1-2
aro and rondo are locktown imo
I have abhorred rondo's posting today. like to the point he is lucky I cannot vig him. can you explain rondo town lock
which ones? Again not specific
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:36 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:32 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:30 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:22 pm my current "one wolf maximum" pool is probably arogame, boquise, lilypetal, and possibly lucy but i'm waiting for her to post more today before i make up my mind on that. does anyone have any thoughts on who within that pool i might be misreading or clearing incorrectly?
no, lily/boq has 1-2
aro and rondo are locktown imo
I have abhorred rondo's posting today. like to the point he is lucky I cannot vig him. can you explain rondo town lock
i was sorta serious with the gun tbh
I know, I was serious in my response
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:59 pm Hey what up? Won't be around for EoD

so I wanted to leave a quick legacy incase

If Alison flips mafia,

Porscha, Seanzie town

leaning town on Lucy, SPF, and Boq

Lily/Rondo/Nanook/Wilgy

If Alison flips town,

Lucy, Seanzie town

leaning town on Porscha, Lily, and Nanook

POE: Rondo/Boq/SPF/Wilgy
Hahaha, if Alison w Rondo if Alsion v Rondo. Geniuth
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:16 pm therefore i will spitefully do even less
lol anti-town if you were town you would be interested in trying to have someone who wants to yeet you and lose the game not lose the game. Interesting.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:24 pm
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:41 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:38 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:35 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:28 am
arogame123 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:27 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:20 am

You aren't clear
I also somewhat realized Boq, you and I had a very similar perspective as well with our reads list. What did you think about Rondo commenting only on my reads list post being middle of the run when we shared a similar perspective, but not on yours?

I do not remember Rondo interacting much with you on your perspective/reads list as much.
Boq has a process, he has earned the right for me to not interfere for a day or two since I rate him.
I like this tbh, Rondo understands me
That said if you are wolf here, how I treat you will change.
naturally tbh
@RondoDimBuckle before boq's thing with wilgy I felt like this could have been w/w interactions. but now since i think boq can have a little town read as a treat, it's doubtful.
maybe it's your tone? like a broader sense of how you are going about today? idk just throwing me off I guess. lucy has strong TR on you so i'm taking my distaste of your slot today with a grain of salt
ok and? What was the point of this post? Why the @? You have so many question marks but no question
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”