Moderator: Community Team

Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by Lilypetal »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:15 am @Lilypetal - to be clear, i said "rondo is mafia" out of frustration of you saying that he was being super towny, because i wasn't really getting the same vibes in the moment and because it felt like the stuff that i had brought up against rondo was largely being ignored

i will grant that some of his posts over the last ~page do feel townier than most of the stuff that he has posted in this game though, so i am open to a world where i'm wrong, just like i have been open all day. i will give it some thought tomorrow when i get the chance
Gotcha. I just think like aro porscha seems rly farfetched but maybe we live in a society
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:33 am Actually... wait... If lily is right and Nanook HAD to die otherwise this lylo is a foregone conclusion and SPF is dead. Maybe it is just SPF/Aro
? How did you get to that?
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:10 pm "The ONLY way this play makes sense for SPF is if either Creature is her partner and she is bussing him, or Alison is her partner and she is selling out her optics hard just to get Alison to day 3. But that doesn't actually make sense either because her treatment of Alison has not been partner indicative."
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:09 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:08 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:47 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:52 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:41 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:19 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:32 pm

He did have a tinfoil because you were sheilding Alison knowing what kind of behaviour she could display and calling her town which could be why he died night 2. I am not going to shield your spot when exactly that happened and I haven't felt good about you all game
he actually went out of his way to call me his most confident townread and said that the way i was interacting with alison made me clearly unpartnered with her. if you're going to discredit the legacy of a dead player you should at least read what his posts were
Iook forward to quoting this when I get home
Spoiler: show
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:13 pm Town with relatively large amount of confidence

SPF - SPF's pattern in this game matches her town game. Not only in the fact that she's attracting her usual share of random tinfoil from others (including me) but also in her own play. One thing I will say is that if Creature is town I don't think SPF is ever mafia. SPF as mafia would not bury a townie the way they've buried Creature today. SPF is hyper conscious of her TMI as mafia and she would be far more inclined to feel the need to be right on Creature, especially given Creature did not begin the day a foregone conclusion for a chop. The ONLY way this play makes sense for SPF is if either Creature is her partner and she is bussing him, or Alison is her partner and she is selling out her optics hard just to get Alison to day 3. But that doesn't actually make sense either because her treatment of Alison has not been partner indicative. Now the key here is that Creature is probably mafia regardless of SPF's alignment. If SPF is mafia, this is probably a bus, and if she is town, well she's SPF and when she zones in on a read like this I've rarely ever seen it be wrong.

Lucy - I can't really point at one individual thing here from inside the game but I've just had the sense she's been town the entire time. For her to be mafia she'd need to be pocketing me hard as she kept saying things like "Mac will get us a pelt" on repeat. Outside of that she would need to have levelled her mafia range quite substantially to be one here as she has hardly been pushed by a single player, which just doesn't feel like wolf Lucy would have occur.

NANOOK - I have been dwelling on this for a while, and I think the summary I made about Nanook's end of day 1 is nearly clearing for him. Wolf Nanook playing the EOD the way that he did and landing on town Falcon after being positioned to gain a lot of cred from wolf Alison flip doesn't make any sense. If Alison was town, the eod didn't require Nanook to do anything and his focus on not ensuring a tie, while perhaps could just have been him hamming it up, I don't think it was. He has not played day 2 like someone with any agenda.

Seanzie - I just think he's obvious town, like his play has a major lack of TMI to it. He's going through his town Seanzie pattern and has been the entire game. Dude is a polarised noob.

Rondo - He's obviously been very "townie" on day 2 with his catch up and really making himself the central person in the game, and while I don't think that alone is outside his scumrange, it isn't likely to be the way I'd expect scum Rondo to play after subbing in to a slank slot and starting the game off trolling. One post he made that really felt town was when he told Seanzie about the time he snowed me and how orgasmic it was. Given I was strongly townreading Rondo at that point and he knew it, his mindset would have been that he was in the midst of snowing me x 2 and I doubt it ever occurs to him to reminisce about the time that he did if he was in the middle of doing it again. Feels like one of those dumb reads that are right.

Porscha - Porscha's known scumrange has been exceeded. It is possible that she is being pushed into this but I feel like for her to exceed her scumrange the way she is she'd need to have a dance partner. As much as it might seem strange I think Porscha is only mafia if Alison is mafia and the day 1 was a drama show. That said, I also feel like if Porscha was a wolf (and especially if Alison was one partner), that this day 2 would be going very differently for her.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:04 am Here is another way to play.

10 v 3
8 v 3
6 v 3
4 v 3 limlo

Three mischops til f7.

Critically bad mischops are the players that the mafia will want to kill themselves. SPF, Arogame, Boquise, myself. Several of these players should be self resolved by f7. So you just shouldn't bother chopping this group and shouldn't even really bother even humouring it (even if one or several of us are wolves tbh). I think it's pro mafia to even tinfoil these four names honestly.

It should just be a combined effort primarily led by these four names to actually coordinate the chops because of that. Even if they are mafia it will be enticing to townside and bus.

If we're allowed to lead, and somehow get to f7 without any wolves dead, I'll retire from mafia (and it should also out some fools and give us the best chance of limlo anyway).

So @staypositivefriend @arogame123 @Boquise shall we get to work?

Obviously my strong preference today is to resolve Alison. If Alison flips town then I'd be 100% inclined to just kill whoever she leaves in her legacy.
I already know SPF doesn't subscribe to the idea of needing to resolve the day 1 wagons. Which bothers me a great deal especially when it's Alison of all people, someone I know SPF knows Alison can fool her. And I think I've made several compelling arguments for why Alison is a wolf. I don't think she is playing the game like town Alison really at all and hasn't been for most of it.

My feeling on each other slot:

arogame123 - I have had moments of tinfoil as I am prone to, but I don't have any interest in playing into it. Arogame has been largely a steadying influence on the game and I'd rather let them continue to do that. I don't really know exactly where their head is at though.

Porscha - I saw Boq and Arogame kind of coalesce on a townread here, I have a similar read for similar reasons. I think Porscha is out of her scumrange.

Boquise - Feels like the most sane person in the game every time they post. They come across like an adult who keeps checking on the kids and finding chaos every time.

Seanzie - There were some posts on day 1 that just felt townie. Seanzie has some seriously tilting takes but there is an overwhelming lack of TMI in their play. I just don't think Seanzie as a wolf plays this way (especially knowing I am town).

Creature - I really struggle to get past how Creature was handling the end of day. Pushing Falcon for their own reasons but continuously promoting the idea that I was alone in my Falcon push. Blaming me for it. Then coming out today and immediately putting me on the backfoot for chopping a town like chopping Falcon in a split is even AI for me to begin with. I just don't think his reads make any sense either.

Lilypetal - I feel weird about Lilypetal but I don't want to chop them. I don't really know how to articulate my feelings on Lilypetal and wouldn't mind fleshing out some feelings on this slot.

Lucy - Probably my strongest townread. I think Lucy has been exceedingly sensible throughout the entire game so far and has a fire to their play that I really vibe with.

Rondo/Sparkles - Sparkles was slanky wolfy. Rondo has been actively scummy with no remorse. That this slot is not being tunneled by the wolves is tripping me out even harder. I have no idea why this slot isn't more of a topic of conversation. Especially from someone like Alison who by their own mafia beliefs should be probably doming Rondo by now.

Nanook - I... wouldn't be surprised if Nanook was mafia or town. At times my read has fluctuated from quite strong town, back to null. He's not really gone over the null line into lean wolf territory for me yet though. Probably another Nanook late game dies for rand reasons and flips town game. I guess having that thought alone makes me want to townread him.

Neon - I wanna say they are likely to be town here because they are kind of more pure than I remember their wolfgame being but they aren't exactly an incompetent wolf. We have swept a town before as wolf teammates. Probably need more flips to really get an idea of what's going on here. Potential late game miselim.

SPF - I am following my usual pattern of feeling like SPF is lock town, tinfoiling them, massively questioning their reads... I am rather inclined to break my pattern here and sheep them somewhat but... I worry about that backfiring. SPF's day 2 has been quite tilting and I've vibed with very very little of what they've said though. But as I said, that's the pattern with me and SPF.

Town

Lucy
Arogame
Boq
Porscha
Seanzie

Lean Town

SPF
Nanook
Neon
Lilypetal

POE

Alison
Creature
Rondo
Here Aero
arogame123 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:43 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:39 pm To answer the question SPF/Seanzie isnt a terrible idea, SPF/Lily is out, Seanzie/Lily is good potential since Mac was clearing SPF and the only reason I scum read her is because exactly what Mac said was a bad reason for SPF to be behaving the way she was exactly happened. So I really think SPF is a hit just off Mac saying the only reason SPF is acting the way she is towards Alison is if they are partnered.

BUT

Nanook/Aero is a team I can see and Aero/Seanzie

If someone can show me why they are not teamed that would help
Well I know those last 2 teams don't exist lol, but it seems like Seanzie exists in both of your possible teams you mentioned above based on the associations you have.

Can you explain the reason you mentioned you believe SPF is likely mafia based on the "Mac tinfoil" you stated. I remembered Mac was stating that SPF was unlikely to be partnered with Alison and more so with Creature bc she could be "bussing" on Creature.

The way I see it is, Mac says "SPF is probably town here except she is acting weird towards Alison, its probably fine except for if Alison is wolf then it would make sense why SPF is ignoring Alison for not doing what she usually does and also not pushing her as hard as I expected" then Alison flips wolf and Mac dies the same night.
Can you quote the exact post where Mac said that? I remember the post/legacy he had where he mentioned SPF and ALison are likely unpartnered and where SPF might be partnered with Creature.
negative, SPF knows where it is though
defending SPF without outright defending her
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:17 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:18 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:11 pm arogame talk to me about where ur head is at right now. who do u want to kill between me and seanzie? do u still want me to die today? what are u thinking?
Yea, so this is my current head rn.

My towns are Nanook and Porscha, both split on both wagons lol.

Let me organize the rest of Lily/SPF/Rondo/Seanzie and the liklihood of teams within there.

So from most likely to least likely of the teams that remain in there:

SPF/Seanzie

Lily/Rondo

Lily/Seanzie

SPF/Rondo

SPF/Lily

Rondo/Seanzie
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:22 pm Honestly killing Seanzie now is a good argument but its the same Argument that Nanook is making for SPF so either way we are looking at SPF > Seanzie or Seanzie > SPF so really the game is over already if both of them are town
for context
Exactly my point I mentioned above. You never convinced me to vote SPF directly but endorsed both wagons. You wanted SPF over more, but you never convinced me directly about it lol
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:14 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:12 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:09 am But like if we put w!aro into that situation and he did in fact out himself then yesterday was used well
The question I have in response to that is why were you on Seanzie again?
I wanted to believe in the dream of v!spf

And seanzie was probs going to die regardless with how much he was slanking so I figured the loss wasn't so bad
Yeah I wasnt going to make it to Seanzie this game his flip was helpful to me I just wanted to know why you were on him early and if any conversation with Aro pinged your mind
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:15 am @Lilypetal - to be clear, i said "rondo is mafia" out of frustration of you saying that he was being super towny, because i wasn't really getting the same vibes in the moment and because it felt like the stuff that i had brought up against rondo was largely being ignored

i will grant that some of his posts over the last ~page do feel townier than most of the stuff that he has posted in this game though, so i am open to a world where i'm wrong, just like i have been open all day. i will give it some thought tomorrow when i get the chance
weak, youll have to go harder if you want to scum case me, youve already been caught in trap
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:19 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:10 pm "The ONLY way this play makes sense for SPF is if either Creature is her partner and she is bussing him, or Alison is her partner and she is selling out her optics hard just to get Alison to day 3. But that doesn't actually make sense either because her treatment of Alison has not been partner indicative."
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:09 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:08 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:47 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:52 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:41 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:19 am

he actually went out of his way to call me his most confident townread and said that the way i was interacting with alison made me clearly unpartnered with her. if you're going to discredit the legacy of a dead player you should at least read what his posts were
Iook forward to quoting this when I get home
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:13 pm Town with relatively large amount of confidence

SPF - SPF's pattern in this game matches her town game. Not only in the fact that she's attracting her usual share of random tinfoil from others (including me) but also in her own play. One thing I will say is that if Creature is town I don't think SPF is ever mafia. SPF as mafia would not bury a townie the way they've buried Creature today. SPF is hyper conscious of her TMI as mafia and she would be far more inclined to feel the need to be right on Creature, especially given Creature did not begin the day a foregone conclusion for a chop. The ONLY way this play makes sense for SPF is if either Creature is her partner and she is bussing him, or Alison is her partner and she is selling out her optics hard just to get Alison to day 3. But that doesn't actually make sense either because her treatment of Alison has not been partner indicative. Now the key here is that Creature is probably mafia regardless of SPF's alignment. If SPF is mafia, this is probably a bus, and if she is town, well she's SPF and when she zones in on a read like this I've rarely ever seen it be wrong.

Lucy - I can't really point at one individual thing here from inside the game but I've just had the sense she's been town the entire time. For her to be mafia she'd need to be pocketing me hard as she kept saying things like "Mac will get us a pelt" on repeat. Outside of that she would need to have levelled her mafia range quite substantially to be one here as she has hardly been pushed by a single player, which just doesn't feel like wolf Lucy would have occur.

NANOOK - I have been dwelling on this for a while, and I think the summary I made about Nanook's end of day 1 is nearly clearing for him. Wolf Nanook playing the EOD the way that he did and landing on town Falcon after being positioned to gain a lot of cred from wolf Alison flip doesn't make any sense. If Alison was town, the eod didn't require Nanook to do anything and his focus on not ensuring a tie, while perhaps could just have been him hamming it up, I don't think it was. He has not played day 2 like someone with any agenda.

Seanzie - I just think he's obvious town, like his play has a major lack of TMI to it. He's going through his town Seanzie pattern and has been the entire game. Dude is a polarised noob.

Rondo - He's obviously been very "townie" on day 2 with his catch up and really making himself the central person in the game, and while I don't think that alone is outside his scumrange, it isn't likely to be the way I'd expect scum Rondo to play after subbing in to a slank slot and starting the game off trolling. One post he made that really felt town was when he told Seanzie about the time he snowed me and how orgasmic it was. Given I was strongly townreading Rondo at that point and he knew it, his mindset would have been that he was in the midst of snowing me x 2 and I doubt it ever occurs to him to reminisce about the time that he did if he was in the middle of doing it again. Feels like one of those dumb reads that are right.

Porscha - Porscha's known scumrange has been exceeded. It is possible that she is being pushed into this but I feel like for her to exceed her scumrange the way she is she'd need to have a dance partner. As much as it might seem strange I think Porscha is only mafia if Alison is mafia and the day 1 was a drama show. That said, I also feel like if Porscha was a wolf (and especially if Alison was one partner), that this day 2 would be going very differently for her.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:04 am Here is another way to play.

10 v 3
8 v 3
6 v 3
4 v 3 limlo

Three mischops til f7.

Critically bad mischops are the players that the mafia will want to kill themselves. SPF, Arogame, Boquise, myself. Several of these players should be self resolved by f7. So you just shouldn't bother chopping this group and shouldn't even really bother even humouring it (even if one or several of us are wolves tbh). I think it's pro mafia to even tinfoil these four names honestly.

It should just be a combined effort primarily led by these four names to actually coordinate the chops because of that. Even if they are mafia it will be enticing to townside and bus.

If we're allowed to lead, and somehow get to f7 without any wolves dead, I'll retire from mafia (and it should also out some fools and give us the best chance of limlo anyway).

So @staypositivefriend @arogame123 @Boquise shall we get to work?

Obviously my strong preference today is to resolve Alison. If Alison flips town then I'd be 100% inclined to just kill whoever she leaves in her legacy.
I already know SPF doesn't subscribe to the idea of needing to resolve the day 1 wagons. Which bothers me a great deal especially when it's Alison of all people, someone I know SPF knows Alison can fool her. And I think I've made several compelling arguments for why Alison is a wolf. I don't think she is playing the game like town Alison really at all and hasn't been for most of it.

My feeling on each other slot:

arogame123 - I have had moments of tinfoil as I am prone to, but I don't have any interest in playing into it. Arogame has been largely a steadying influence on the game and I'd rather let them continue to do that. I don't really know exactly where their head is at though.

Porscha - I saw Boq and Arogame kind of coalesce on a townread here, I have a similar read for similar reasons. I think Porscha is out of her scumrange.

Boquise - Feels like the most sane person in the game every time they post. They come across like an adult who keeps checking on the kids and finding chaos every time.

Seanzie - There were some posts on day 1 that just felt townie. Seanzie has some seriously tilting takes but there is an overwhelming lack of TMI in their play. I just don't think Seanzie as a wolf plays this way (especially knowing I am town).

Creature - I really struggle to get past how Creature was handling the end of day. Pushing Falcon for their own reasons but continuously promoting the idea that I was alone in my Falcon push. Blaming me for it. Then coming out today and immediately putting me on the backfoot for chopping a town like chopping Falcon in a split is even AI for me to begin with. I just don't think his reads make any sense either.

Lilypetal - I feel weird about Lilypetal but I don't want to chop them. I don't really know how to articulate my feelings on Lilypetal and wouldn't mind fleshing out some feelings on this slot.

Lucy - Probably my strongest townread. I think Lucy has been exceedingly sensible throughout the entire game so far and has a fire to their play that I really vibe with.

Rondo/Sparkles - Sparkles was slanky wolfy. Rondo has been actively scummy with no remorse. That this slot is not being tunneled by the wolves is tripping me out even harder. I have no idea why this slot isn't more of a topic of conversation. Especially from someone like Alison who by their own mafia beliefs should be probably doming Rondo by now.

Nanook - I... wouldn't be surprised if Nanook was mafia or town. At times my read has fluctuated from quite strong town, back to null. He's not really gone over the null line into lean wolf territory for me yet though. Probably another Nanook late game dies for rand reasons and flips town game. I guess having that thought alone makes me want to townread him.

Neon - I wanna say they are likely to be town here because they are kind of more pure than I remember their wolfgame being but they aren't exactly an incompetent wolf. We have swept a town before as wolf teammates. Probably need more flips to really get an idea of what's going on here. Potential late game miselim.

SPF - I am following my usual pattern of feeling like SPF is lock town, tinfoiling them, massively questioning their reads... I am rather inclined to break my pattern here and sheep them somewhat but... I worry about that backfiring. SPF's day 2 has been quite tilting and I've vibed with very very little of what they've said though. But as I said, that's the pattern with me and SPF.

Town

Lucy
Arogame
Boq
Porscha
Seanzie

Lean Town

SPF
Nanook
Neon
Lilypetal

POE

Alison
Creature
Rondo
Here Aero
arogame123 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:43 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:39 pm To answer the question SPF/Seanzie isnt a terrible idea, SPF/Lily is out, Seanzie/Lily is good potential since Mac was clearing SPF and the only reason I scum read her is because exactly what Mac said was a bad reason for SPF to be behaving the way she was exactly happened. So I really think SPF is a hit just off Mac saying the only reason SPF is acting the way she is towards Alison is if they are partnered.

BUT

Nanook/Aero is a team I can see and Aero/Seanzie

If someone can show me why they are not teamed that would help
Well I know those last 2 teams don't exist lol, but it seems like Seanzie exists in both of your possible teams you mentioned above based on the associations you have.

Can you explain the reason you mentioned you believe SPF is likely mafia based on the "Mac tinfoil" you stated. I remembered Mac was stating that SPF was unlikely to be partnered with Alison and more so with Creature bc she could be "bussing" on Creature.

The way I see it is, Mac says "SPF is probably town here except she is acting weird towards Alison, its probably fine except for if Alison is wolf then it would make sense why SPF is ignoring Alison for not doing what she usually does and also not pushing her as hard as I expected" then Alison flips wolf and Mac dies the same night.
Can you quote the exact post where Mac said that? I remember the post/legacy he had where he mentioned SPF and ALison are likely unpartnered and where SPF might be partnered with Creature.
negative, SPF knows where it is though
defending SPF without outright defending her
You were making the argument about how Mac mentioned that SPF is partnered to Alison and I was directly quoting from Mac's ISO where I saw the opposite. So I wanted to know where u were getting that idea from and when I asked you to quote out, you replied with a "negative" lol. I've also defended several people's stances throughout this game based on what I've read.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:20 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:11 pm arogame talk to me about where ur head is at right now. who do u want to kill between me and seanzie? do u still want me to die today? what are u thinking?

Let me organize the rest of Lily/SPF/Rondo/Seanzie and the liklihood of teams within there.

SPF/Seanzie

Lily/Rondo

Lily/Seanzie

SPF/Rondo

SPF/Lily

Rondo/Seanzie
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:22 pm Honestly killing Seanzie now is a good argument but its the same Argument that Nanook is making for SPF so either way we are looking at SPF > Seanzie or Seanzie > SPF so really the game is over already if both of them are town
for context
Exactly my point I mentioned above. You never convinced me to vote SPF directly but endorsed both wagons. You wanted SPF over more, but you never convinced me directly about it lol
If you saw where I was voting and cared about my stance you would have voted there, instead you landed on a town. So when(if) SPF flips wolf you were very opportunistic by saving her for lylo
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:23 am

SPF/Seanzie

Lily/Rondo

Lily/Seanzie

SPF/Rondo

SPF/Lily

Rondo/Seanzie
for context
If you saw where I was voting and cared about my stance you would have voted there, instead you landed on a town. So when(if) SPF flips wolf you were very opportunistic by saving her for lylo
? I asked you multiple times to explain your stance to me and why SPF over Seanzie at the moment but you kind of dismissed me like you mentioned before.

And if you were under the impression of killing SPF to Seanzie anyway like you mentioned, why not vote SPF early there then as mafia and ride the cred if I am her partner?

And as you can see throughout EoD, I was clearly trying to ask around and get a better opinion of where I wanted to vote. I stated where I was leaning and what not throughout the process.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:58 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:54 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:50 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:46 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:44 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:43 pm nook and spf lock town everybody else is debatable
oh well, if you believe SPF is "lock town" you should attempt to convince the rest of town as well.

I am listening though.
I would be playing against my own best interests in spending all day trying to convince anyone why spf is town when I just said I'd like to look into everybody else.

Even you yourself just said you don't have an answer as to why spf is wolf. so why are you putting the onus on me to convince you of something you don't even believe yourself? I'm voting you I knew I should have tried to flash wagon you yesterday
? Why would you be playing against your own interested in spending all day to convince others why SPF is town if she is the one that is likely to die today based on the votes so far.

I never said to convince me. I said the rest of town. I am not opposed to voting elsewhere depending what happens lol. But I was inheriting a legacy from Boq because that is what I do and how we win mountainous set ups lmfao. As I said, from SPF"s POV, she has Lily/Seanzie as the likely team.
I don't believe there is any world where I am able to convince anyone of SPF's alignment if they haven't gotten there themselves by now. And it clogs up thread state talking all about SPF, which I distinctly just stated I'd like to not do.

And of course you wouldn't be opposed to voting elsewhere. You have no strong feelings. you're just sitting around passively sounding town and feeling no pressure because spf is town and lily is probable (not guaranteed to me yet) town so you're just waiting around for someone else to push somewhere else for you to make a case. who even is *your* poe?
My point with SPF then is if you case someone else, it is very likely to be dismissed since everyone else wants to kill SPF first from your POV.

Porscha, have you read my posts from yesterday and the towns list I made and the POE I established? I have made it very clear where I stand lol. You say I sit passively but I made votes every day and made my stance clear every day lol. I made a decent sized post about my POE and towns list and asked everyone including you to comment on it, so I know you have seen it. So don't come at me sideways saying I have been sitting passively when I have clearly been making votes and taking stances lmfao.

Towns are Porscha/Nanook/Seanzie

POE: Rondo/Lily/SPF

I switched Nanook and Rondo from yesterday based off the analysis I discussed about Nanook.
Almost all of Aro's town are dead, but if you look carefully you can see his whole POE has made it to lylo. Interesting
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:42 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:30 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:28 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:26 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:24 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:22 pm I think rondo is kind of a weird fit with the nks, could be explained by him deferring on nk choice ig, in general im skeptical of the "these two are moving through thread synchronously" reads which tend to be t/m much more often than m/m ime, but I also dont really tr rondo independently, so 🤷‍♀️
well let's talk abt aro then

do you think aro was scummy when talking to porscha? do you think he's been scummy throughout the game? does he fit in well with alison?
It didn't move the needle for me either way really. Hes been weh. Yeah I dont see why not.

Mainly I think if spf is town his treatment of her slot is like...borderline outing at points, he's kind of a weird player so it might not be, but 🤷‍♀️
hmm what makes you think so? the fact that aro went out of his way to defend me and TR me when it was crossed between me/boq is part of the reason why i kind of think he's town, because i find it difficult to see what his incentive to do that as mafia would be. maybe im gullible though
I mean boq was town and he stated a desire to kill you if bpq flips town at the time, so it doesn't seem like that weird of a thing to do if he's mafia lol
If I am reading this correctly Nanook was shading SPF/Aro before death
No. Nanook said IF spf is town then I am likely mafia because of my treatement of the slot.

That is not him saying me and SPF are partnered. That is nanook evaluating if SPF is town, who is likely mafia and he is looking at me.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:12 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:06 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:54 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:50 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:46 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:44 pm

oh well, if you believe SPF is "lock town" you should attempt to convince the rest of town as well.

I am listening though.
I would be playing against my own best interests in spending all day trying to convince anyone why spf is town when I just said I'd like to look into everybody else.

Even you yourself just said you don't have an answer as to why spf is wolf. so why are you putting the onus on me to convince you of something you don't even believe yourself? I'm voting you I knew I should have tried to flash wagon you yesterday
? Why would you be playing against your own interested in spending all day to convince others why SPF is town if she is the one that is likely to die today based on the votes so far.

I never said to convince me. I said the rest of town. I am not opposed to voting elsewhere depending what happens lol. But I was inheriting a legacy from Boq because that is what I do and how we win mountainous set ups lmfao. As I said, from SPF"s POV, she has Lily/Seanzie as the likely team.
I don't believe there is any world where I am able to convince anyone of SPF's alignment if they haven't gotten there themselves by now. And it clogs up thread state talking all about SPF, which I distinctly just stated I'd like to not do.

And of course you wouldn't be opposed to voting elsewhere. You have no strong feelings. you're just sitting around passively sounding town and feeling no pressure because spf is town and lily is probable (not guaranteed to me yet) town so you're just waiting around for someone else to push somewhere else for you to make a case. who even is *your* poe?
My point with SPF then is if you case someone else, it is very likely to be dismissed since everyone else wants to kill SPF first from your POV.

Porscha, have you read my posts from yesterday and the towns list I made and the POE I established? I have made it very clear where I stand lol. You say I sit passively but I made votes every day and made my stance clear every day lol. I made a decent sized post about my POE and towns list and asked everyone including you to comment on it, so I know you have seen it. So don't come at me sideways saying I have been sitting passively when I have clearly been making votes and taking stances lmfao.

I switched Nanook and Rondo from yesterday based off the analysis I discussed about Nanook.
I believe you have been sitting quite passively since eod yesterday, which is when it's mattered. Any wolf can make a list and blend in like everybody else. Why aren't you evaluating anyone else when you can't even explain your SR on SPF? why is sean cleared for you? why do you insist that following a dead townie's reads is so super valuable right now when you didnt bother on anyone else who died and flipped town? why are you still sitting here acting like there aren't 2 wolves under our noses and you've straight up admitted to placing a vote on someone you can't SR?

you're plenty capable of SR'ing someone when voting. you're doing it because nobody is making you do anything else, which is why you get to sit pretty and vote SPF without a reason to SR her and not bother solving the game instead.

I'm aware I'm likely NOT capable of convincing everyone else SPF is town. Which is exactly why I won't bother. You're going in circles with me on a silly point. Someone in my position would be feeling pressured to see the game state is bad. It's bad for a reason. It's because it's good for wolves.
Are you serious homie? I am not a confident Sr and I build towncores lmfao. That is my specialty. I am not confident and never have been fully confident in my scum reads in games. I have town reads and like to build a town core and work from there and you should know that having played games with me. Also, I was pretty vocal yesterday as well during EoD and made some noise each day as well despite my low confidence in sr which I am not sure where u get that impression lmfao.

I insisted on following a dead townie's reads since the getgo?
I sr Alison day 1, and Jack had Alison as scum, I never let the foot off the gas. Creature also had Alison in a "should be killed situation" and continued that legacy as well. Mac had Alison should always die after Creature if Creature flips town, which I also followed. And today I am doing the same thing, so I am not sure you get the impression where I am not following dead town reads lmfao. Literally also with Lucy, she had SPF/Boq/Lily in her scum list. I re-eval and what is my POE the next day, all 3 of them!!

I have made sr here and there and placed votes. You say I am not bothering to solving the game which is not true. I have been and I was working with SPF earlier to get and better understand her perspective.

And if you think it's good for wolves, then let's case someone outside of SPF and work from there then if that's what you want to do, but that's not my specialty as I stated. I also mentioned this but if we miss outside of SPF and we go into lylo with SPF and she is town, we are literally screwed cause it takes one town to misvote. I stated that earlier as well.
if you were following BOQ and Wilgy's Legacy you would have killed SPF over seanzie. Outing. Especially when Seanzie was assured the next day

Hehehe I see what you did there Aro
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:46 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:44 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:42 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:35 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:34 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:33 am Actually... wait... If lily is right and Nanook HAD to die otherwise this lylo is a foregone conclusion and SPF is dead. Maybe it is just SPF/Aro
Wydm
Well if you look at it from the point of SPF wants to survive lylo to win the game now instead of tomorrow. Nanook has to die. He 100% votes her every time and she doesnt bring it up on her own, but has a defence ready for when its brought up (albeit a bad one from my pov) and look at us haggling over if we really shoot spf if Nanook was here it was already done
Yeah like... how are you just ... now getting there
We as a thread completely ignored nka until now so. I quite recently just spelled it out as well
Yeah and **aro** was the person who brought it up at all **yesterday** when he asked me why wilgy flipped instead of me and I just didnt get around to looking at wilgy ISO. Do we think aro would do this knowing damn well wilgy died for his poe that includes aro or no since he didnt point it out himself either (not that anyone did tbh)
See, this is also hard for me to see w!Porscha doing tho because why does she feel the need to defend me if Rondo is pushing an incorrect world of me/SPF, like she could just let them continue that push tbh. And then the quote of posts afterwards where I question POrscha about the legacy and bring it up to attention to others.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

yea, this game is fucked lol.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:56 am @RondoDimBuckle Including spoiler for some points I was pushing him on as context
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:40 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:32 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:22 am

I believe you have been sitting quite passively since eod yesterday, which is when it's mattered. Any wolf can make a list and blend in like everybody else. Why aren't you evaluating anyone else when you can't even explain your SR on SPF? why is sean cleared for you? why do you insist that following a dead townie's reads is so super valuable right now when you didnt bother on anyone else who died and flipped town? why are you still sitting here acting like there aren't 2 wolves under our noses and you've straight up admitted to placing a vote on someone you can't SR?

you're plenty capable of SR'ing someone when voting. you're doing it because nobody is making you do anything else, which is why you get to sit pretty and vote SPF without a reason to SR her and not bother solving the game instead.

I'm aware I'm likely NOT capable of convincing everyone else SPF is town. Which is exactly why I won't bother. You're going in circles with me on a silly point. Someone in my position would be feeling pressured to see the game state is bad. It's bad for a reason. It's because it's good for wolves.
Are you serious homie? I am not a confident Sr and I build towncores lmfao. That is my specialty. I am not confident and never have been fully confident in my scum reads in games. I have town reads and like to build a town core and work from there and you should know that having played games with me. Also, I was pretty vocal yesterday as well during EoD and made some noise each day as well despite my low confidence in sr which I am not sure where u get that impression lmfao.

I insisted on following a dead townie's reads since the getgo? I sr Alison day 1, and Jack had Alison as scum, I never let the foot off the gas. Creature also had Alison in a "should be killed situation" and continued that legacy as well. Mac had Alison should always die after Creature if Creature flips town, which I also followed. And today I am doing the same thing, so I am not sure you get the impression where I am not following dead town reads lmfao. Literally also with Lucy, she had SPF/Boq/Lily in her scum list. I re-eval and what is my POE the next day, all 3 of them!!

I have made sr here and there and placed votes. You say I am not bothering to solving the game which is not true. I have been and I was working with SPF earlier to get and better understand her perspective.

And if you think it's good for wolves, then let's case someone outside of SPF and work from there then if that's what you want to do, but that's not my specialty as I stated. I also mentioned this but if we miss outside of SPF and we go into lylo with SPF and she is town, we are literally screwed cause it takes one town to misvote. I stated that earlier as well.
called it. aro has a homie tell

There are so few people left in the game that any player who plays with that play style will have a fairly confident list of who is town and who isn't. There's 7 people left, aro. How long is it going to take you to have a strong enough towncore to stop playing dumb? f5? you're happy to wait until f5? right, cuz you won't get NK'd, cuz you're a wolf.

and yet you have no reason to SR her but you have reason to vote her? and that one reason is carry legacy? if you cared about carrying her legacy, you wouldn't be voting for her.

you actually have the most wet noodle stance on spf right now. i'm not worried about the other town in lylo, because any plays they make aren't my problem. If I don't die tonight, I'm burying the wolves tomorrow and I doubt, as the most TR'd person in the game, that I don't die tonight. the poe has to be kept open, and I'm not in a poe, so I will be eliminated. and "specialty"?? what specialty? not tunneling an obv!town when it's convenient for you?
You say I have a homie tell but I have never played with you in a game where I was mafia lmfao. You can't say I have a "tell" when it's not true. Please screenshot a game where I was mafia when I said "homie."

Also, I have said my town list many times lmfao. You keep saying I don't have a stance when I do and have explicitly stated my POE and towns. You keep calling me out for legacy when this whole game I have mainly played and made reads off legacies. My entire town gameplay is listening to townies and their voices and keeping their reads close. That is my style lmfao. I am the embodiment of a townie spirit. Idk if I have to post my town and POE list like 6 more times for you to see my stance. It's getting kinda frustrating now lol.

I have said this before Porscha, in a world where SPF is town and we miss outside of her today, she likely gets misvoted for the mafia win in F5. Idk why that is so hard for you to understand lol. I have made thatt very clear as well.

But I do love this pressure tho, keep it coming. Cause everyone that knows me, knows that I love when being put on the spotlight hehe, and I am glad you have given it to me this game. Let's have some fun hehehe.

As I mentioned, I hope SPF and Boq are both town because this game will be a lot more fun and you are giving it to me.
Ah well maybe I can screen shot it after this game, eh?

I think town aro doesn't sheep other dead town into a good game state for wolf and instead has a lot of his own opinions. I don't think i've seen a list from you today. I don't want one from yesterday, I want one from today. please quote it if you already made one and I forgot / didn't see it.

I'm also aware that spf has a chance of getting misvoted in lylo. I think spf hasn't been NK'd because she's in a lot of controversy and poe. but you aren't, aro. and yet... here we are. huge game presence as far as word and vote count, but has shown no worry of getting NK'd at any point.

If we vote outside of spf today and we flip a wolf, do you think spf is still highly likely to go over in lylo? and of course you and her would both be there. would you be the "townie" to mistakenly misvote spf off the island? the best way to get focus off of spf and her 2 tunnelers is for us to find the other wolf and actually push people to state strong opinions. it isn't to towncase her and appeal to the tunnelers. we need the game state to change to a broader view instead of a tunneler's view. I think lily and nook are both plenty capable of doing this, even if they disagree with me on it today.
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:25 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:20 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:17 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:12 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:04 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:57 am

I mean it's important if you truly want to find me as town and realize that my playstyle here that you are describing and upset about correlates with what I have done in my town games.
I know you can do those things in your town games but then I guess I start to ask when do you start playing optimally once you are later in a game? is it not an easy emulation for you to copy as maf? are you polarized?
I wouldn't say I am polarized, but when you harp on me for mentioning to you that you need to convince others that if you believe SPF is town if you believe that, it's because I speak from experience and it's how I operate. I know that in this game, getting votes and having town vote together is very important. From your pov, if you believe Lily and Nanook are likely town in addition to SPF, then from your pov, it's very likely the other 2 mafia just stack onto SPF anyways and go into LyLo. Because Lily and Nanook are tunneled onto SPF and that is their first priority, they likely won't vote elsewhere till they get SPF resolved, which is why I was saying you would need to convince them why u believe SPF is townie. That's where my mindset is and you were giving me side eyes for that when that's my thought process.

As far as my treatment and reads, you expect me not to read off "sheep" or off "legacy" but that is how I play and it's how I operate lol. I pay a lot of attention to the dead town voices and attempt to make sure they are heard through my reads. I do carry legacies and it's how I operate. If you don't like that, then that's fine. Agree to disagree, but that's how I play the game and is my playstyle.
I understand your point. my point is that the best way to do this is to not sit here and town case spf. it's to find the actual wolves
Right and I get that, which is why I want to work with you on focusing/discussing about Rondo/Seanzie as well.

Another thing I wanted to ask and maybe this is to challenge your reads a bit Porscha. FYPOV, seeing as how Wilgy wanted to kill SPF today if Boq flipped town and seeing as how you are a defender for SPF and you are considered top town, why do you think mafia killed Wilgy over you if they could have just gotten more votes onto SPF if she is town and head into Lylo? If SPF is town, what other reason do you believe you are alive and which of your reads could be wrong if that's the case or do you think it is something entirely different?
no it's a good question and i've considered the question but I have chosen to not spend time answering it to myself yet so I don't have an answer for you yet either
this looks very good for Porscha

Rule of 3

What part of EOD yesterday was Boq or Wilgy's voice Aro?

Double wammy here. Aro is 100% SPF is wolf, where did that go in LYLO he is now shading equally and using lylo as an excuse to fence sit and let us devour each other. Additionally you can see he has pre-flipped SPF and knows she is wolf on top of trying to shade Porscha ahead of time (the only surviving member of his towncore) for lylo.

I think I am settled in the Aro/SPF world here, I am either an idiot or a god
Good look for lily
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:03 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:56 pm Legacy: Boq flips T hit SPF and Aro with a shovel

Boq flips wolf yeet Lily into the sun.
more supporting SPF/Aro
Wilgy did state earlier that she had me as "locktown" but then lowered me after the EoD.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:26 am

SPF/Seanzie

Lily/Rondo

Lily/Seanzie

SPF/Rondo

SPF/Lily

Rondo/Seanzie
for context
? I asked you multiple times to explain your stance to me and why SPF over Seanzie at the moment but you kind of dismissed me like you mentioned before.

And if you were under the impression of killing SPF to Seanzie anyway like you mentioned, why not vote SPF early there then as mafia and ride the cred if I am her partner?

And as you can see throughout EoD, I was clearly trying to ask around and get a better opinion of where I wanted to vote. I stated where I was leaning and what not throughout the process.
I believe I have also said this game I like to watch what people do and I saw you vote Seanzie instead of SPF when I was clear on my stance, you and I obviously have misaligned goals
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:40 am

SPF/Seanzie

Lily/Rondo

Lily/Seanzie

SPF/Rondo

SPF/Lily

Rondo/Seanzie
for context

I believe I have also said this game I like to watch what people do and I saw you vote Seanzie instead of SPF when I was clear on my stance, you and I obviously have misaligned goals
Right but I explained my progression and the reasons I voted for Seanzie over SPF at the time.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:40 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:03 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:56 pm Legacy: Boq flips T hit SPF and Aro with a shovel

Boq flips wolf yeet Lily into the sun.
more supporting SPF/Aro
Wilgy did state earlier that she had me as "locktown" but then lowered me after the EoD.
yes correct, you can see here I posted that
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:41 am

SPF/Seanzie

Lily/Rondo

Lily/Seanzie

SPF/Rondo

SPF/Lily

Rondo/Seanzie
for context

Right but I explained my progression and the reasons I voted for Seanzie over SPF at the time.
And I obviously find them lacking
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alright, time to read day 1
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:48 pm mafia team is nanook / lucy / seanzie thank me in post game
hahah
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:37 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:48 pm mafia team is nanook / lucy / seanzie thank me in post game
this post in particular felt a bit out of place and like the type of post i would make as a nervous wolf who felt pressured to join in on the meme posting but idk if i actually believe this
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:36 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:29 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:28 pm im kind of bored tbh

does anyone wanna talk about anything
Who had the worst impression so far?
probably lily because her posts feel the most uncomfortable out of anyone who has posted so far and like she is trying to "blend in' with the casual vibe of the game instead of just playing naturally
Hahah, target acquired
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:38 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:56 am @RondoDimBuckle Including spoiler for some points I was pushing him on as context
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:40 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:32 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:22 am

I insisted on following a dead townie's reads since the getgo? I sr Alison day 1, and Jack had Alison as scum, I never let the foot off the gas. Creature also had Alison in a "should be killed situation" and continued that legacy as well. Mac had Alison should always die after Creature if Creature flips town, which I also followed. And today I am doing the same thing, so I am not sure you get the impression where I am not following dead town reads lmfao. Literally also with Lucy, she had SPF/Boq/Lily in her scum list. I re-eval and what is my POE the next day, all 3 of them!!

called it. aro has a homie tell

There are so few people left in the game that any player who plays with that play style will have a fairly confident list of who is town and who isn't. There's 7 people left, aro. How long is it going to take you to have a strong enough towncore to stop playing dumb? f5? you're happy to wait until f5? right, cuz you won't get NK'd, cuz you're a wolf.

and yet you have no reason to SR her but you have reason to vote her? and that one reason is carry legacy? if you cared about carrying her legacy, you wouldn't be voting for her.

you actually have the most wet noodle stance on spf right now. i'm not worried about the other town in lylo, because any plays they make aren't my problem. If I don't die tonight, I'm burying the wolves tomorrow and I doubt, as the most TR'd person in the game, that I don't die tonight. the poe has to be kept open, and I'm not in a poe, so I will be eliminated. and "specialty"?? what specialty? not tunneling an obv!town when it's convenient for you?
You say I have a homie tell but I have never played with you in a game where I was mafia lmfao. You can't say I have a "tell" when it's not true. Please screenshot a game where I was mafia when I said "homie."

Also, I have said my town list many times lmfao. You keep saying I don't have a stance when I do and have explicitly stated my POE and towns. You keep calling me out for legacy when this whole game I have mainly played and made reads off legacies. My entire town gameplay is listening to townies and their voices and keeping their reads close. That is my style lmfao. I am the embodiment of a townie spirit. Idk if I have to post my town and POE list like 6 more times for you to see my stance. It's getting kinda frustrating now lol.

I have said this before Porscha, in a world where SPF is town and we miss outside of her today, she likely gets misvoted for the mafia win in F5. Idk why that is so hard for you to understand lol. I have made thatt very clear as well.

But I do love this pressure tho, keep it coming. Cause everyone that knows me, knows that I love when being put on the spotlight hehe, and I am glad you have given it to me this game. Let's have some fun hehehe.

As I mentioned, I hope SPF and Boq are both town because this game will be a lot more fun and you are giving it to me.
Ah well maybe I can screen shot it after this game, eh?

I think town aro doesn't sheep other dead town into a good game state for wolf and instead has a lot of his own opinions. I don't think i've seen a list from you today. I don't want one from yesterday, I want one from today. please quote it if you already made one and I forgot / didn't see it.

I'm also aware that spf has a chance of getting misvoted in lylo. I think spf hasn't been NK'd because she's in a lot of controversy and poe. but you aren't, aro. and yet... here we are. huge game presence as far as word and vote count, but has shown no worry of getting NK'd at any point.

If we vote outside of spf today and we flip a wolf, do you think spf is still highly likely to go over in lylo? and of course you and her would both be there. would you be the "townie" to mistakenly misvote spf off the island? the best way to get focus off of spf and her 2 tunnelers is for us to find the other wolf and actually push people to state strong opinions. it isn't to towncase her and appeal to the tunnelers. we need the game state to change to a broader view instead of a tunneler's view. I think lily and nook are both plenty capable of doing this, even if they disagree with me on it today.
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:25 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:20 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:17 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:12 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:04 am

I know you can do those things in your town games but then I guess I start to ask when do you start playing optimally once you are later in a game? is it not an easy emulation for you to copy as maf? are you polarized?
I wouldn't say I am polarized, but when you harp on me for mentioning to you that you need to convince others that if you believe SPF is town if you believe that, it's because I speak from experience and it's how I operate. I know that in this game, getting votes and having town vote together is very important. From your pov, if you believe Lily and Nanook are likely town in addition to SPF, then from your pov, it's very likely the other 2 mafia just stack onto SPF anyways and go into LyLo. Because Lily and Nanook are tunneled onto SPF and that is their first priority, they likely won't vote elsewhere till they get SPF resolved, which is why I was saying you would need to convince them why u believe SPF is townie. That's where my mindset is and you were giving me side eyes for that when that's my thought process.

As far as my treatment and reads, you expect me not to read off "sheep" or off "legacy" but that is how I play and it's how I operate lol. I pay a lot of attention to the dead town voices and attempt to make sure they are heard through my reads. I do carry legacies and it's how I operate. If you don't like that, then that's fine. Agree to disagree, but that's how I play the game and is my playstyle.
I understand your point. my point is that the best way to do this is to not sit here and town case spf. it's to find the actual wolves
Right and I get that, which is why I want to work with you on focusing/discussing about Rondo/Seanzie as well.

Another thing I wanted to ask and maybe this is to challenge your reads a bit Porscha. FYPOV, seeing as how Wilgy wanted to kill SPF today if Boq flipped town and seeing as how you are a defender for SPF and you are considered top town, why do you think mafia killed Wilgy over you if they could have just gotten more votes onto SPF if she is town and head into Lylo? If SPF is town, what other reason do you believe you are alive and which of your reads could be wrong if that's the case or do you think it is something entirely different?
no it's a good question and i've considered the question but I have chosen to not spend time answering it to myself yet so I don't have an answer for you yet either
this looks very good for Porscha

Rule of 3

What part of EOD yesterday was Boq or Wilgy's voice Aro?

Double wammy here. Aro is 100% SPF is wolf, where did that go in LYLO he is now shading equally and using lylo as an excuse to fence sit and let us devour each other. Additionally you can see he has pre-flipped SPF and knows she is wolf on top of trying to shade Porscha ahead of time (the only surviving member of his towncore) for lylo.

I think I am settled in the Aro/SPF world here, I am either an idiot or a god
Good look for lily
When have I shaded POrscha?? That is not true lol.

I just defended her a post ago and mentioned I don't believe w!Porscha would defend me where she did lol.

In fact, I have not fence sit and have made my stance very clear and you saying I have "pre-flipped" SPF is just not true lol. I demonstrated certain worlds I was looking at when responding to questions Lily had earlier.

Also, I explained throughout the day my progression and who I believed the likely teams could be and I went through them. Additionally, I was listenting to Porscha and discussing with her about the view of the game yesterday and was listenting to her about her "lock-town" read she had on SPF. I expressed I didn't like Seanzie's progression she brought up and didn't like his initial responses to pressure. I was debating on who to vote, which is why I was asking around a lot during EoD to get a better understanding.

I already explained this as well. When I was voting at the time, it was 4 SPF and 2 Seanzie, if SPF is mafia and if I am her partner, it makes no sense for me to vote Seanzie there if SPF is going to die, and instead I take cred. Like you said as well, if Seanzie was dying after SPF regardless, I always vote SPF to get cred. I am a chronic busser as mafia and Lily knows this as well lol.

You also shade me for my towncore and POE when many people yesterday had Nanook and Porscha as town and the rest in POE with some slight variations of kill order lmfao.

If you are town, you are wrong on me and I could see u being brought to f3, and if ur mafia, then ggs. You are the main person that is solving the most so far in this f3 and that's good, but as I said, if you are town, you are wrong on me. I already explained why I am never w/w with SPF in addition to our interactions throughout the early game.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

SPF/Seanzie

Lily/Rondo

Lily/Seanzie

SPF/Rondo

SPF/Lily

Rondo/Seanzie
for context

Yes, but when you don't give me the "reasons" for your stance of where I go over another, and I get more reasons why I should vote the other stance and then you think I am mafia for it, then that's bad play on your part if you are town.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:27 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:24 pm
this post in particular felt a bit out of place and like the type of post i would make as a nervous wolf who felt pressured to join in on the meme posting but idk if i actually believe this
I mean, it's clearly a meme post and Lily does post stuff like that every game lmfao.

Do you actually think she believed that spf?
no, it's obvious that she didn't believe it, and that isn't what i said. i thought that the timing of the post was awkward and felt the most like somebody trying to "fit in" w/the rest of the game
D i S t A n C e
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Lol, I can't wait for specchat to clown Rondo if he is town tbh
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:40 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:35 pm also i switched my vote to seanzie bcuz i dont like him piggybacking off of the lily suspicion and then dipping from the thread
I didn't like how he said he had 5 reads and then only had 2 lol

For legal reasons this is a joke.
This one strikes me as interesting. Isnt Aro new to forum posting? Maybe he picked it up in another game but the legal reason thing is not something I expected to see him post
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:52 am Lol, I can't wait for specchat to clown Rondo if he is town tbh
I am ok with that. At least I am doing a scum case instead of sitting here doing nothing waiting for SPF to go over
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:48 pm i think arogame is the most obvious villager in the game so far

does anyone disagree?
interesting she isnt trying to clear Aro as hard now
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:51 pm i have a super secret way of reading arogame that is experimental (not used before) but i have high confidence in the formula

it does require some info

so

if we're both alive d3 remind me i said this
Mac conveniently didnt make it to day 3
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:56 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:53 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:48 pm i think arogame is the most obvious villager in the game so far

does anyone disagree?
I mean, I agree :p

But considering the last game we played in SPF in C v D, I am just curious if you do have some skepticism or some cautiousness. Cause usually when I play with someone again after I wolfed against them, they usually are very cautious with their read on me.
i actually just explained it on p#137 but ive been comparing your entrance to this game vs your entrance to the cats and dogs game side by side and i think that your entry in this game is significantly different in terms of tone/focus/etc. i also think you going out of your way to show skepticism toward me aligns more closely with how you would play after i pocketed you in our last game (the anni mash)

now that im actually typing it out i do think i might be holding you to too low of a standard honestly
cheeky little walk back
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:53 am
arogame123 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:52 am Lol, I can't wait for specchat to clown Rondo if he is town tbh
I am ok with that. At least I am doing a scum case instead of sitting here doing nothing waiting for SPF to go over
I mean I have explained before I am not the best scum hunter and I look for towns and go through there.

I think your solving and approach to today has been pretty townie and today is arguably your best day, but your constant shading of me for saying my "POE" is alive in LyLo doesn't make sense considering the people who I had as town were also widely tr by others. Additionally, you said I was shading Porscha but that is not true at all as I have been tr and just defended her several posts before.

I explained my tr on Porscha earlier and their defence of me when it isn't necessary is pretty townie for me.

Tbh, with Lily the main things I have is the interaction with Alison in regards to how she reacted and felt very put off. I do feel like some of her reasoning and progression does make sense at times and I can follow. My issue with her was the way she made certain reads at time and it felt like she was picking and choosing certain legacies to follow because she felt that those who were "wrong" on her were not as trustworthy which is fair but then bolsting the other legacies as higher gave me some issues. But for me it's mainly some interactions with Alison and her progressions with certain reads.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:58 pm Town

Everyone who isn't named below

Mafia

Creature

Rest of Mafia

Alison/Boq/Jack/Sparkles/Nanook/Porscha

Y'all wanna be me
Hahahaha 1/6th correct
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:13 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:11 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:08 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:07 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:05 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:04 am It's funny rereading my interactions with aro yesterday because doing it from a perspective of alison wolf answers a lot of the questions I asked him
yesterday?

pls link posts, I know you love me
The one I @ you in with the spoiler has a chunk
oh yeah I havent read that fully yet I am focusing on dead town before I read you and let you influence me
/eyeroll

Fine
nothing against you its my process, ok any further back is immaterial but I will be reading day 1 for the first time tonight and seeing it with fresh eyes. Back to your post, I really dont want to read it because its so big
I'm just being sassy idm you reading something else first but at least dont ask for 2 things I exactly provided you and say it's too long to read. Its 2 back and forth interactions not an entire day lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

And that is why I was on you more today at the beginning Rondo because of how you treated my slot throughout the game.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:54 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:46 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:45 pm [VOTE: ] aubergine
MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:44 pm 150 post cap, i can burn this fast and then i dont have to play mafia anymore
[VOTE: Mac] aubergine
this leads to you getting eliminated day 1 so as either alignment it's a bad play brah
Impossible, nobody eliminates Buck Strickland.
i dont wanna vote you out tho cuz that's boring and im too tired
I'm much better mislynch bait than I am an actual mislynch.

Aro sheep's my vote on you, and then gives a weak town virtue signal post w/ vague ping take.

Why are they voting you?
i dont know why arogame is voting me

i dont understand arogame

i read arogame as soul wolf

so i have obligation to be more discerning on reading him

but spf hard townread

so inclined to just agree for now
Mac if Aro is wolf you have a big problem with Sabi/Spf and other of your friends town reading you away from scum
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:02 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:59 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:55 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:53 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:49 pm

does anyone disagree?
no, they were villagery as scum in a turbo, I'm holding them to higher standards
he was ridiculously cloying to me in the one wolfgame ive played with him (ie: he opened up the game by waxing poetic about how towny i was in a very generalized way) and in this game he was immediately accusatory and skeptical toward me (ie: "do you really think that lily believed that?"),so it would be a pretty impressive reversal of his scum meta in a world where he's mafia

youre valid though
give me one scenario where he does that again as scum, 100% he does something else, it's nai and easy to change tbh
i think it's important to differentiate between easy to change and likely to change. most towntells are easy to manipulate but they are still valid towntells bcus most players are habitual unless they are making a conscious effort to change their meta

i get your point though
a) aro has a good memory
b) town tells are easy to manipulate
conclusion: town tells among intentional opening messages cannot be trusted at all with aro

also I imagine waxing poetic words to be more of a gimmick than a tell, I just don't understand your logic on this point at all
Another reason for Lucy to die

Also I think I have a tell on Aro if he is wolf. I will not elaborate further.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:06 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:03 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:54 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:46 pm

this leads to you getting eliminated day 1 so as either alignment it's a bad play brah
Impossible, nobody eliminates Buck Strickland.
i dont wanna vote you out tho cuz that's boring and im too tired
I'm much better mislynch bait than I am an actual mislynch.

Aro sheep's my vote on you, and then gives a weak town virtue signal post w/ vague ping take.

Why are they voting you?
i dont know why arogame is voting me

i dont understand arogame

i read arogame as soul wolf

so i have obligation to be more discerning on reading him

but spf hard townread

so inclined to just agree for now
tbh you shouldnt sheep me because aro and lucy are making me feel insecure and doubting myself
arogame inverse correlation between appeasement and annoyance and his alignment

mac like arogame feel happy he exists = arogame wolf
mac think arogame annoying feel like he needs to go away = arogame town

this is not my secret read, just an observation from the few games ive played with arogame so fart
SPF Protecting herself from a MacAttack in case something crazy happens
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:08 pm
Creature wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:54 pm lucy > arogame123 >>> Neon > NANOOKTHECONQUEROR > staypositivefriend > Lilypetal
you correct actually but still he wolf idc

maybe he just wolf with u

im banned from reading spf tho

we should just kill spf
Why didnt you follow through?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Man, the more I think about it tbh, ROndo's case is pretty disingenuous on me.

He states "I am leaving a backdoor on Porscha" which just isn't true esp because I defended her and have clearly tr her the most.

States that having my POE alive in LyLo is odd when majority of the people have had a similar POE and towns in Nanook/Porscha

I stated my progression and my explanation for my vote on Seanzie and dislikes it.

Clearly stated how EoD I was trying to garner info and ask questions to get a good sense but then just doesn't respond to me and then thinks it's outing when I clearly thinking of who to vote.
Last edited by arogame123 on Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:14 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:44 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:40 pm
i've been making posts like this every game sadly
[VOTE: lilypetal] aubergine
What about this Lily post prompted you to vote her?
Yep
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:26 pm

does anyone disagree?
no, they were villagery as scum in a turbo, I'm holding them to higher standards
he was ridiculously cloying to me in the one wolfgame ive played with him (ie: he opened up the game by waxing poetic about how towny i was in a very generalized way) and in this game he was immediately accusatory and skeptical toward me (ie: "do you really think that lily believed that?"),so it would be a pretty impressive reversal of his scum meta in a world where he's mafia

youre valid though
Oh, this. I noticed he was less of a simp than he was in Cats vs Dogs but given how over the top he was in that game, I think he would make an effort to dial it down if he randed mafia again. So, I don't think that this is a particularly town indicative meta shift (especially because of how easy it is to make) and it definitely doesn't rise to the level of making him an obvious villager.
more yep
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:29 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:53 pm

does anyone disagree?
I mean, I agree :p

But considering the last game we played in SPF in C v D, I am just curious if you do have some skepticism or some cautiousness. Cause usually when I play with someone again after I wolfed against them, they usually are very cautious with their read on me.
This is kinda townie though, especially coming off a game where he solidly pocketed me and cruised to an easy victory. I think town would approach that with a degree of pride and "fear me, I snowed you all" sentiment, while scum would be more likely to just accept the read and say nothing.
more yep
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

As I mentioned, this game is fucked and difficult.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:03 am

does anyone disagree?

youre valid though
give me one scenario where he does that again as scum, 100% he does something else, it's nai and easy to change tbh
i think it's important to differentiate between easy to change and likely to change. most towntells are easy to manipulate but they are still valid towntells bcus most players are habitual unless they are making a conscious effort to change their meta

i get your point though
a) aro has a good memory
conclusion: town tells among intentional opening messages cannot be trusted at all with aro

also I imagine waxing poetic words to be more of a gimmick than a tell, I just don't understand your logic on this point at all

It's the homie tell. Surely
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:38 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:25 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:17 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:39 pm Hmmm, it's funny that you say that SPF, because I was about to my post an observation/read I had, and I kind of want your input on this and thoughts.

I was actually going to slight townread Neon rn because I felt like when they entered the thread, they felt more like they were "vibing" with the thread and going with the flow. Like asking you about the League question and responding to Lily's wolf gc comment. So I had some good vibes from Neon after their initial "multi-tabbing" posts and seemed ok.

So I was wondering if you agree with my sentiment that Neon seems to be more natural rather than "attempting to fit in"?
I don't feel like Neon's vibing at all. Their first two posts were pre-emptive excuses for bad posting, which is why I originally scumread them. Since then they have posted a bunch of irrelevant fluff and claimed to be trying to speedrun to postcap by spamming. This is a very shallow and low-effort way to engage with the thread, and it is very easy for a wolf struggling to fit in to make posts like that.
So I do agree with you Alison that their first posts were meh and I wasn't a fan, but it wasn't really alignment indicative. But I more so thought that they were vibing and going with the flow of the thread during the RVS. Sure it's not the strongest read with what they were saying but I just kind of vibed with their posts.

Idk Neon's meta or wolfrange or anything like that, so it was just how I was feeling at the time. If you have any meta or anything like that on Neon, that would help.

Also, on the topic on a "wolf struggling to fit in" what were your thoughts on Lily then? I know SPF discussed about it, so what are ur current thoughts on her rn?
I don't have meta on Neon. I haven't played with them before.

"Vibes" isn't an easy read to talk about or argue for/against. Could you try to pinpoint some posts of Neon that felt townie to you? Also what do you think about the fact that Neon's first two posts are excuses for bad posting in the future?

I don't have a strong read on lilypetal. I don't think their posts have been particularly AI, at least not to my eye. I didn't get the same sense of awkwardness that SPF did. I did see SPF's argument that their use of "sadly" was wolfy, but I think it's something they could easily post as town and I don't know if town lily would give "fuck off" there anyway.
more more yep
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I made a post with like all of the day interactions with alison and spf lmao why do I bother doing anything
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:13 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:03 am

youre valid though

i get your point though
a) aro has a good memory

It's the homie tell. Surely
When in post game when y'all see me as town, I can't wait to clown whoever the last 2 townies are fr fr.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:00 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:53 am
I mean I have explained before I am not the best scum hunter and I look for towns and go through there.

I think your solving and approach to today has been pretty townie and today is arguably your best day, but your constant shading of me for saying my "POE" is alive in LyLo doesn't make sense considering the people who I had as town were also widely tr by others. Additionally, you said I was shading Porscha but that is not true at all as I have been tr and just defended her several posts before.

I explained my tr on Porscha earlier and their defence of me when it isn't necessary is pretty townie for me.

Tbh, with Lily the main things I have is the interaction with Alison in regards to how she reacted and felt very put off. I do feel like some of her reasoning and progression does make sense at times and I can follow. My issue with her was the way she made certain reads at time and it felt like she was picking and choosing certain legacies to follow because she felt that those who were "wrong" on her were not as trustworthy which is fair but then bolsting the other legacies as higher gave me some issues. But for me it's mainly some interactions with Alison and her progressions with certain reads.
So why didnt you come in to today stopping me from scum reading Porscha?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”