Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Tilga

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by Tilgarial »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:14 pm @Tilgarial I think you are still catching up. But when you finish that I'm interested in your thought on Aro / Lilypetal tbh
yeah, sorry, I keep getting distracted by like 5 things, and only one of them is the game >.>

doesn't help that I think you/sean would probably be talking past each other if I didn't mediate, but I'll get there... at some point
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

@Millium I recommend casting a vote sooner rather than later.

@Neon you are on a vanity wagon. I recommend you either vy for that wagon or move.

@arogame123 you are on a vanity wagon. I recommend you either vy for that wagon or move.

@Tilgarial you are on a vanity wagon. I recommend you either vy for that wagon or move.

@Belzy you are on a vanity wagon. I recommend you either vy for that wagon or move.

@RondoDimBuckle you are on a vanity wagon. I recommend you either vy for that wagon or move.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Why I I cant say that I should've ignored you if my approach is to nottreat you as scummy?

Like, I didnt have that much faith in you finding me.either eay. Doesnt matter if you were town or scum.

And having you FEEL like I was tring you is something I do in purpose because I work better with good vibes and not being salty like I am rn so my reads arent going to be useful now . Skill Issue /shrug
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:16 pm Smh Tilga saying that I as town acted super pockety to them (aka acting like TMIing them town) when they were a wolf and saying at the same time that Sean argument makes sense smhsmh. Like cmon Tilg you should know that Sean read is full of Skill Issue. And that I have Skill Issue too.

Also yeah, its like on my worry radar because of it. And the Lily vote made me put you into scumlean.
it makes sense to me in sofar that I think they actually hold that perspective
I haven't actually decided if I want to think you're mafia, but yeah, I'm probably not gonna find Wolf!you from that angle anyways

that's fair, thank you
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:25 pm Why I I cant say that I should've ignored you if my approach is to nottreat you as scummy?

Like, I didnt have that much faith in you finding me.either eay. Doesnt matter if you were town or scum.

And having you FEEL like I was tring you is something I do in purpose because I work better with good vibes and not being salty like I am rn so my reads arent going to be useful now . Skill Issue /shrug
can you express what exactly is making you feel salty rn?
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 567
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

I'm not reading 600 pages when I have three assignments due next week. Either someone let me know the highlights or I'll act as though no posts have been made since my last catchup.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:31 pm I'm not reading 600 pages when I have three assignments due next week. Either someone let me know the highlights or I'll act as though no posts have been made since my last catchup.
Vote Santygrass.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Alison

Post by Alison »

Millium, Porscha, Santy, Lily, Aro.

Of those with votes, these are the wagons I can tolerate.

Aro and Millium are both a step above in preference (ie. I want them dead more).
Alison

Post by Alison »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:33 pm
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:31 pm I'm not reading 600 pages when I have three assignments due next week. Either someone let me know the highlights or I'll act as though no posts have been made since my last catchup.
Vote Santygrass.
I am not voting this game (see page 1). I would be ok with a Santy exe.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:34 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:33 pm
Vote Santygrass.
I am not voting this game (see page 1). I would be ok with a Santy exe.
Oh yeah... oh well.

☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:13 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:08 pm
Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:01 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:50 pm
Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:37 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:27 pm Like, OMG I dont treat people that Im not sure of their alignment as wolf, clearly TMI!!! is your read rn, and its super inaccurate because I try to work with people while interacting with them, so unless I have reasons to suspect them Im going to treat them the way you see as 'TMIing town' , which is a super bad read ln your part on me. But its nicer to just call it Skill Issue :hmmyes:
this is kinda a misrepresentation, ngl

the take is that your arguments and perspective on their slot is that of considering them town, but your actual stated reads aren't, which is a mild distinction to not treating people you're unsure of as wolf
When you interact with someone and try to 'align' or see their approach from where it comes from, is perceived most likely as town, which is what I am refering.

Like, most of my stuff is me saying why I could see it as towny, but why I am not married to that read. I didnt accuse them as wolf to try to work together with them. They took that as TMIing them Town . I look at that read and took it as Skill Issue which is what I am bitching about in tha post. Idk if its clear. If not, Skill Issue
that's a good answer, tbh

@Seanzie thoughts?
:shrug: From what I can tell, their defense is that they weren't townreading me, just being hedgy on my slot. I don't think that is true - I feel like they were projecting my alignment through how they were interacting with me, but even if it were true, it still isn't exactly great.
Go and cry a river for how I play the game I guess, not going to change it. If I a not scumreading someone, I am going to approach them in a more friendly and seeminy towny manner , yes. I got accused of the same stupid thing in the misplay mafia here, wowee I was town there too.

If you cant read into someone playstyle when weighing reads, its full skill issue tbh
Town.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:30 pm
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:25 pm Why I I cant say that I should've ignored you if my approach is to nottreat you as scummy?

I think its not good for threadhealth to answer that.

Anyways I gotta go so prob good to just take a breath from the game and come back later.

@Allison can you make a ISO of Ender and say your readon their latest post? Mostly interested in what do you think about their read ln aro and how they got there
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:25 pm @Millium I recommend casting a vote sooner rather than later.

@Neon you are on a vanity wagon. I recommend you either vy for that wagon or move.

@arogame123 you are on a vanity wagon. I recommend you either vy for that wagon or move.

@Tilgarial you are on a vanity wagon. I recommend you either vy for that wagon or move.

@Belzy you are on a vanity wagon. I recommend you either vy for that wagon or move.

@RondoDimBuckle you are on a vanity wagon. I recommend you either vy for that wagon or move.
I've been told lily has posted more, and from the fact it's not a current wagon I'll assume they posted better, so ig I can unvote in advance
not sure where I want my vote to be rn though
and yes, I assume you want me to vote santy, but my talk with them rn hasn't really made me feel a wolf!santy tbh
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:07 pm
Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:58 pm
Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:51 pm
Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:37 pm Where have I repped a strong wolf read on Tilg? I just expected their "town" game to be a little more vocal, and I can see hints of both their wolf games, of which dont include the Tilg that got shot night one by wolves. Which includes me not understanding how Illario came to the opposite conclusion, or why I am being accused of wolf reading Illario, which has never really happened. I am pretty sure I stated before, but if I haven't, there handling of slots has never really felt like someone with TMI. Not that problems with some of their reads dont exist.
what exactly are you seeing here from my wolf games?
also, I have no clue what you're talking about with the bolded
Im under the impression you got shot night 1 in ur town game, but I might be mistaken, it wouldn't be uncommon for me to screw up stuff like that, since my memory is bad. I dont really see a voice, I see someone sitting in the back, but I also haven't had the time to confirm that via an iso
in champs quali? I got shot... night 3 or 4, I think. maybe 5, but I don't think so

...I'm not a leader figure regardless of alignment, so yes, I've probably kinda been taking a backseat? not sure I get that point the way you mean it
then im totally wrong, and u can ignore me lol
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:25 pm @Millium I recommend casting a vote sooner rather than later.

Technically my wagon is not that vanity
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:36 pm

Anyways I gotta go so prob good to just take a breath from the game and come back later.

@Allison can you make a ISO of Ender and say your readon their latest post? Mostly interested in what do you think about their read ln aro and how they got there
alright, that's fair.

see ya around!

also I forgot last post, let me consolidate

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

ill vote before I leave for work
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:37 pm

Technically my wagon is not that vanity
you're voting me?
am I gonna find a reasoning in catchup (which I should really be paying more attention to btw) or do you wanna talk about it?
Alison

Post by Alison »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:36 pm

A suspect of mine townreads one of my strongest suspects, who is also a consensus scumread. His reasoning is "vibes".

Ok.

Not much I can say/do about that. It certainly doesn't make me feel better about either of them. Doesn't make me feel worse about Ender, though. He has been known to give against the grain vibe reads before (itchy shirt, etc). The appeal to Mac is interesting but ultimately just means I want to hear from @MacDougall about this business.
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 186
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

[VOTE: Millium] aubergine
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Millium did feel a bit flame-fanny while I was pushing Santygrass, but I am not sure how much faith I put in that.

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:23 am Someone brought up that switching my read around on Belzy looks bad, why? idk skimming 700 posts on mobile while in bed makes me miss the details but i still do it anyways
Me and Spf have been the only ones to bring up the fact that their push on me feels disjointed, but the overall general approach seems extremely townie, so idk, im stuck between micro and macro right now, and Idk if I really want to look over the fact that I think they didn't really care about my alignment
You are looking good, you are the leading wagon. I care enough about your alignment, I wanna see it flip.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

I am pretty sure Mac is town and we are together voting for Millium, and Mac even have had a read list calling ilario scum too. Likey, likey.
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 403
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

@santygrass i came around to Neon if you look back at our interactions from last night with me/Neon/Mac/Ender. I also explained my reasoning on why I switched from Lily to Neon last night as well.

I will say santy, that part of my feeling on you is that I feel like you’re misrepresenting my posts which lead u to scum read me and since then I feel like you’ve confbiased it further. Like sure I haven’t done much either to talk with you or figure it out, but that’s why I asked others why they tr you so I can see from a different perspective from my town reads of why they tr you.

I guess while you’re reading this, what do u think about The people not noticing that you do “pocket as town” as shown in your finals game especially from Tilg lol. That’s the one take I actually disagree with as far as the “tmi” stuff goes cause I do disagree with that reasoning.

And I realized my vote is still on Neon which is why you guys think I sr them lol…

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

@Millium what do u think of the people that were shading you for initially sr Rondo that have now lowered him down their list from before lol?

Crazy world to live in am I right?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:14 pm Millium did feel a bit flame-fanny while I was pushing Santygrass, but I am not sure how much faith I put in that.
What do u mean by this? I remember wisp was tr santy earlier from what I saw. Can you describe what wisp was doing during those interactions?
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 139

Post by staypositivefriend »

@Illyria - lol i think ur obvious town after the way u reacted to me dropping you to null last night but you need to stop reading me in such a reactive way. i'm allowed to be paranoid about you and me being paranoid about you doesnt make me mafia because when im mafia my main goal is to make u townread me as quickly as possible
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Nice tag pikachu
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon

Post by Tilgarial »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:26 pm @santygrass i came around to Neon if you look back at our interactions from last night with me/Neon/Mac/Ender. I also explained my reasoning on why I switched from Lily to Neon last night as well.

I will say santy, that part of my feeling on you is that I feel like you’re misrepresenting my posts which lead u to scum read me and since then I feel like you’ve confbiased it further. Like sure I haven’t done much either to talk with you or figure it out, but that’s why I asked others why they tr you so I can see from a different perspective from my town reads of why they tr you.

I guess while you’re reading this, what do u think about The people not noticing that you do “pocket as town” as shown in your finals game especially from Tilg lol. That’s the one take I actually disagree with as far as the “tmi” stuff goes cause I do disagree with that reasoning.

And I realized my vote is still on Neon which is why you guys think I sr them lol…

can you point out in which posts santy misrepresents yours? I'm still mildly behind >.>

also, wanna talk to me about proscha? I don't really remember them at all, and this is the...second(?) time you're voting a low poster with a wagon this game
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i nailed it
staypositivefriend
Hitman

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:30 pm @Illyria - lol i think ur obvious town after the way u reacted to me dropping you to null last night but you need to stop reading me in such a reactive way. i'm allowed to be paranoid about you and me being paranoid about you doesnt make me mafia because when im mafia my main goal is to make u townread me as quickly as possible
@ilario
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:30 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:26 pm @santygrass i came around to Neon if you look back at our interactions from last night with me/Neon/Mac/Ender. I also explained my reasoning on why I switched from Lily to Neon last night as well.

can you point out in which posts santy misrepresents yours? I'm still mildly behind >.>

also, wanna talk to me about proscha? I don't really remember them at all, and this is the...second(?) time you're voting a low poster with a wagon this game
So when santy first sr me, he mentioned how I was attempting to “distance Ilario/spf” which is just not accurate since I was tr them during that time.

Additionally, he discussed how my pushes on Lily was bad at the time despite her only having 5 votes and now since then still hasn’t seen the reasoning of why I voted Lily and my progression there.

I suppose with neon maybe it’s partially my fault bc my vote was there at the time, but in the thread I had somewhat come around to her and put her up to leaning towns and santy must have missed on that because he asked me why did I push on neon when I explained my thought process there.

I do believe the “santy” tmi arguments are invalid and bad pushes on him in all fairness
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 195
Aka: Seven, Xivii

Post by Chamomile »

Ahoy. I had no idea this started.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Oh yes, and Porscha,

I mentioned their defence/lack of that felt a bit odd considering how they were feeling about my slot at the time and when I was a top wagon, seemed ok with it and didn’t do much to defend it. I did see where she somewhat defended me from what santy posted but that also felt like an odd defence since it was more so discussing about “exceptions if I was mafia.”

Additionally, Porscha has a volume tell from what I’ve been told and unlike Lily who has become townier in my eyes, Porscha hasn’t so it could be indicative that she is mafia.

Additionally, I’ve stated my reasonings for tr Wisp and wouldn’t go on that wagon so yea. It’s nearing EOD where it’s important for a town block to vote together and not be on a vanity wagon, so im going where I believe has the highest chance to be a hit.
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

First things first, how do I vote Wisp?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

dyachei wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:35 am
Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:16 am
dyachei wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:54 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:40 pm k I didn't finish catch up gotta go see my parents

I feel like sean is intentionally mixing up his playstyle so I fear this is his attempt to not be polarized but don't know if he's more likely to do this as wolf or town

neon/wisp not w/w

this is the first game ever I think i've seen neon make serious posts day 1. doesn't feel scummy but I was absolutely snowed recently by them wolfing so i'll give tl for now but i'm inclined to re-eval later
You know I have one of the best wolf records on this site, right?

I'm good at obvtowning when I need to when I'm town, but that doesn't mean I'm polarized.
so why aren't you obvtowning this game?
Hello dya, I hope everything is going well with your baby since our last game together.

I think I've only played with a townSean, and I surely don't often see a townSean as an obvi townSean. What are you looking for in his posting you are not seeing here?
@Belzy

I expect to see Seanzie thinking in the thread and solving. I'm not seeing that. I expect seanzie to have pretty strong opinions about wolves. I'm not really seeing that, either

Hope you're doing well
I am intrigued with your convo with Sean so far. More recently Sean puts attention on having people choosing a wagon. That is a good look on him.

And thanks. You too.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

@staypositivefriend pikachu, how guilty do you feel that I tr you the most in this thread?

I skimmed and saw a comment from Ilario earlier where he mentioned you weren’t matching my energy because you could potentially feel bad for having my pocketed. I was wondering what u thought of that?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Actually, not guilty, but how do u feel in general with the tr I rep on u this game?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:28 pm @Millium what do u think of the people that were shading you for initially sr Rondo that have now lowered him down their list from before lol?

apparently its NAI enough to shade me, but not NAI enough to not waver on day 1
Im just curious in regards to Mac, but its also not somewhere I plan on going today
at worst I just drop my vote on Porsche before I head to work, and see if I can keep my not being lynched streak
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:38 pm First things first, how do I vote Wisp?
[ vote ]Wisp[ /vote ]
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

remind me again why u voted Neon?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:40 pm
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:28 pm @Millium what do u think of the people that were shading you for initially sr Rondo that have now lowered him down their list from before lol?

Im just curious in regards to Mac, but its also not somewhere I plan on going today
at worst I just drop my vote on Porsche before I head to work, and see if I can keep my not being lynched streak
Wdym by enough to shade u?

And do u sr Porscha the most or who are ur strongest sr aorn?
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chamomile »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:41 pm
Chamomile wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:38 pm First things first, how do I vote Wisp?
[ vote ]Wisp[ /vote ]
Thanks boo, who are you voting? I'll vote with you instead. Also is there a deadline clock? Also also I had a dream many weeks ago about forgetting about a game and the site looked just like this.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:40 pm Actually, not guilty, but how do u feel in general with the tr I rep on u this game?
i would say that i generally feel cautious about you in this game and that the possibility that you might be attempting to pocket me or make you look partnered with me in a world where you are W has been on my mind quite a lot, tbh. in particular, my concern has been that you are trying to create a dynamic between you and me that existed between you and alison in the cats and dog game, where you very passionately defend an often misunderstood and wrongly suspected villager and look townier for doing so (and also look partnered with them once you flip W)

so if i didnt "match the energy" when replying to you, it was a mix of that and a mix of it being 5 in the morning lol
staypositivefriend
Hitman

anyway im going to go see a movie and will probably not be around for much of today. i will do my best to be here for the last hour or two
staypositivefriend
Hitman

[VOTE: alison] aubergine
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:40 am Like, I can explain or go into more detail my Neon tr , or why I vibed with spf/ilario takes but I feel like its kinda clear in my ISO?
Like, usually I can kinda understand why people scumread me, but I kinda feel that I have been obvtowning kinda hard this game. I have made my statements clear and see people give the lazy 'feels TMI' read when they have played with me before as town and know this is a shit take tbh.

Lik cmon @Lilypetal you said that I couldnt townread you off of 5 posts, when the reason I expressed I thought you were town is because two of my scumreads were voting you, when you were in a lhf position? Ffs if anyone seriously think thats a tmi type of read they have to check their skill issue right now

The read on Neon is kinda super clear too why I gave it. Like, a strong meld on the takes, and the way Neon preseted those takes (irt to aro and Tilga) to the thread was super obvtown? Like, not wanting to show 'I have these reads' , but rather implying them at the start and being lowkey about it in the midst of their fluff posting, its just super towny to me.

And like, I only have 2 games with Neon . The Misplay one and the Mash. @MacDougall was in both, so cmparing those two , I think its kinda obvious why I would see this style of posting more towny of Neon? Like, Im not calling Neon polarized because I clearly lack meta, but its and indicator + the melding + the approach in how they take the game irt their read was just super towny.

@staypositivefriend also should know that I mostly base my reads on how I think a player is approaching the game, and that usually leads me to giving confident reads, specially townreads that are usually right (not always. But thats why reassessing exists. ). Like spf you were spectating finale, and one lf the reasons specchat tunneled me was the confidence I had in against tje consensus reads that they were right (aka my Ephemera tow read, which was confident from early and was right. Wowee! ) .

So I think the 'zzanty with reads that feel like TMI' is Lazy and reeking Skill Issue tbh. And something a wolf can easily hop in to boost.

With the latter I am thinking of @arogame123 which mentioned me as possible mafia while doing no effort in trying to interact with me imo , and I was personally expecting more effort in their part in regards to my slot because we are both One Piece Fans tbhtbh
I get why you TR'd me but I don't necessarily think it was a good reason. I didn't say it was a tmi read just like if there was someone TMI'ing me in those three names it would be you. That was my only thought
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:55 am @Lilypetal
The highest chance of being a wolf, that feels grossly overstated, where do that come from?
vibes
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:43 pm
Millium wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:40 pm

Wdym by enough to shade u?

And do u sr Porscha the most or who are ur strongest sr aorn?
scum read? nah, I just dont remember much of anything they've done. and enough people from what I recall say this could be their mafia game
so its a safe vote as well as a self-preservation vote

I feel like im being shaded for focusing on bad play, when bad play could be wolfy, but I just happened to lock on the one person this is NAI for, which feels ridiculous to me
maybe that's my fault for not asking for some of their old games, after it started being obnoxiously obvious
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:08 am
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:00 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:56 am
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:24 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:34 pm [unvote]Lily[/unvote]

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine

Will I explain this naked vote rn? No, because I’m at a hockey game. I’ll give thoughts later but spf is pretty townie here and so is rondo

Lily is a bit better, but will keep my eye there still.
[VOTE: Aro] aubergine

Oh Mai gawd u sucksssss

But also this post is actually just bad.
Why is this post “actually bad”?
Both your progression on Lily and your vote on me in this post have pinged me.

But I will at least wait until you give me a reason for your vote on me for that part.
My progression on Lily started with,

Lily hasn’t done much and their tr on me felt a bit out of place at the time (partial sheep from spf)

Lily can town it up under pressure if town

I vote there to increase pressure and force Lily to give more thoughts and to better evaluate her

Lily comes into thread and gives thoughts on santy/spf/neon in a way that seems townie indicative for Lily

I unvote Lily has she has been posting better and the pressure applied managed to help me have a better read on her

I vote on neon because Even though people liked ur post bursts, I wasn’t really a fan and thought that ur defence of rondo felt odd considering u didn’t think he was town yet still defended him based on “personality doesn’t mean he’s mafia” but the way you went about it by defending him but not committing to a read on him felt odd. And I saw some people throw ur name around and decided to vote there.

But behold, some people took exception to it as well lmfao
@santygrass @Millium

This should respond to ur questions about my Lily progression and Neon vote. You can also click from this post on to see how the convo developed as well

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”