Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 2]

Post by santygrass »

I think that if Alison is town almost always one in Ender/nook should be mafia tbh.

So like, if you want to be more fair and without bias from my own read.
Nanook/ender/alison doesnt feel like a pure group so solving in there might be good
Spoiler: show
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by Millium »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:54 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:50 am
Millium wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:15 pm I find it hard to believe wolf!Alison takes this approach and instantly roleclaims, well psuedo roleclaims I guess, if u want to argue them not claiming the name should change my thoughts
im curious how you even balance a game with roles and alignments being randed separately, and I am also curious how that works with the 3p we know exists, or possible 3p's (if that ends up being the case)
thats kinda a decent point ig?
Would be good if someone whose familiar with Jack and dizzy setups to know if they would make a role like alison to be left upto rand on which alignment it goes to
if all roles are random, i would think that holds true for everyone
though i still dont know what that means for the 3p
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

ehh i did a super quick skim of king of the hill and i dont feel like an alison vote is the play. if both nook and mac sus her i wont fight against votes there but yeah i think gth shes still leaning town for me
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

ill see what i can catch up with after work
Rondo went back to voting themself, this level of trolling has to be performative
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:27 am
Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:24 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:18 am
Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:12 am
Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:42 am
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:39 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:14 am

Polarized means they are easy to find as scum basically

I think.

Porscha! Is this the game where I town read you and you are a wolf finally or the game where I town read you and you die D1 anyways and are town?
can u go over what u found towny with porcha on d1 and why ur read there has changed today?

i will admit if porcha is wolf this post doesnt feel w/w at first glance
Yeah I can expand but I have to go back to work right meow my break is in 20 mins I'll write up a full explanation than
@ilario

So I TRd Porscha early because Porscha in my experience is commonly wolfy day 1 and plays a lot like me in that early they post a lot of fluffy stuff and just kind of vibe in thread and talk about non game things.

This is my experience and why me and Porscha have had various conversations late at night in thread when nobody else is posting about stupid things like League. Porscha has become my friend thru us just vibing alone late night in thread in caps mafia games.

I've also seen Porscha die for being "scummy" early even when I've tried to defend them like in FoL or when I've tried to pocket them and exclaim their town. So they often die and flip town even when I express a different opinion.

However upon further review...Porscha is kind of doing what I expect right. Fluffy trying to vibe with me but it's...shallower than normal. Like the Overwatch thing with Lily and Me where Porscha was like "is like I don't exist over here" or something like that. That's what I'd expect and we vibed off it a little like I'd expect I've been struggling to express what felt off about Porscha and I think it's like I've given so much stuff I'd expect Porscha to vibe off of and they've only kinda done it.

Than they are being very defensive in their limited time in thread and I've seen that from town Porscha presumably from being tired of being miskilled so often day 1. But here even that defensiveness and the aggro off it just felt forced and than they disappeared again.

So combine that and the lack of presence and the lack of vibe and...I think I'm starting to see a wolf Porscha world.

I've been told Porscha is Polarized I've never played with wolf Porscha but I see someone trying to mimic their town game and getting halfway there... if that makes any sense.

Good enough that on first glance I was like this is town but on further scrutiny it didn't hold up.
kudos to u if ur a wolf
??
im saying this to indicate that i think ur posting really well. i already think ur recent wolf performances probably leave u as a very solid wolf but if ur a wolf this game then ill openly admit ur probs one of the strongest wolves ive come across. ill probs just occams razor u as town though,
Oh yeah thanks. I'm really not that good I'm just exuding town energy cause I'm town.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:06 am
Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:58 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:25 am @Tilgarial if you had to pick 2 of the more active posters that have the highest chance of flipping wolf who would they be?
Active posters so far are... aro, SPF, mac, illario, belzy, wisp, Alison, Ender/neon maybe?
Alison/aro/SPF/illario I'm townreading to one degree or another
Mac I'd probably lean town too if I was forced to decide

Ender/belzy I haven't really paid much attention to so far
Wisp(Milly) I'm somewhat neutral on
Neon I haven't really reached a conclusion yet

Not sure I can narrow it down more than that without picking arbitrarily at this point, tbh
Maybe reserve one spot for wisp, though I can see him getting a townread if he actually talks to me about his viewpoint, so meh
ehhh this is a wolfy response in hindsight

very safe answer, doesnt take many stances, aros placement here combined with tilgs betrayal of aro at eod also sus. @MacDougall do u think the way he talks about wisp here feels w/w?
Holy crap that post is unbelievably hedge lol.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I still TR Belzy but I'd like them to answer the questions I posed when I did my ISO on them.

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Alison wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:40 pm My role gives me a bonus if I have no vote at EOD. Therefore I will not be voting in the poll. I will not be claiming exact details or flavor in order to avoid a soupkill. I will still use the vote tags to indicate my strongest suspicion.

Anyway Rondo is mafia.

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:52 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:00 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:41 pm Milium town Seanzie town.
Why am I town?
You are out of your scum range.
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:53 pm
ilario wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:06 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:41 pm Milium town Seanzie town.
I think ur probably town but can you explain these two reads ?
See above for Seanzie.

Milium is town because they are a completely fresh face in the middle of an extremely insular playerlist that all know each other and have lots of experience with each other and still come off as the most relaxed and comfortable person in the thread.
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:54 pm I rescind my townread on Seanzie because he didn't get offended enough when I said he was out of his scum range.
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:56 pm Rondo is being reasonable and townie and solvey which means he is lock mafia.
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:58 pm Just to be clear I have a bonus if I don't vote but I can still vote if I want so if voting is more important than getting the bonus (eg. tie between me and my scumread and I need to self pres) I will.
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:54 pm Wisp is town clearing me for claiming my role in post 1?
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:58 pm Okay well that's weird and suspicious because I don't think Wisp's knowledge of me should lead him to do that.
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:59 pm @Millium Haven't you seen me do bold fakeclaims before?

Alison SoD I think was the towniest by far in regards to how they were giving reads and that sort of stuff. Even if alison is a wolf their SoD was the more pro-villa one with how they were just putting their reads out there imo
Also I think likely unpaired with Wisp
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon is town. I can say this with a lot of certainty after catching up. I will remember this neon for all future games
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:06 pm Currently at the Neon post.

Aro
Wisp
Seanzie
Neon
Rondo

My scumreads

Mac shielding Aro and Rondo

I trust Mac so take the other three as my immediate POE

There are good odds that this is all town fwiw.
Is alison a power-wolfy type of player?
Like, I only see from there rondo or Seanzie being Wolves. And if Porscha is a wolf f.e, then I think Rondo is less likely. Same stuff in W!dya V!seanzie scenarios .

Or maybe Rondo is mafia there and they are using Mac shield too tbh
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Btw the power-wolfy type of player I need answered by people who know Alison because if not I think usually a list with various names as PoE without any wolf I usually indicate it more towards lack of TMI tbh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

Yeah and more importantly my friend Santy is that Alison is a good town and usually has good reads sooooo
☆Princess Abigail☆

Who is Camomile?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:41 am Neon is town. I can say this with a lot of certainty after catching up. I will remember this neon for all future games
Please don't. I don't want to have to try this hard in all my games.

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:13 pm SPF progression on Illario was decent

Tilgarial feels like they're working alone.

Townleans for both.
@Alison is this your first time playing with Tilg btw? Have you read champs sf2 or finale?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:46 amWho is Camomile?
Seven
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 457
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

santygrass wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:16 am [VOTE: Nanook ] aubergine
santygrass wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:15 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:20 am @Neon please @ me with ur reads list when you have it done - I think your play has been sorta like how I imagine you as a villager but I want to be sure

@santygrass updated reads list please and work with me to solve tomorrow, okay?

@Porscha legacy please

@Lilypetal

TOWN : ilario, Lily , Mac , Neon
Pretty towny : Alison, Cham , Millium
Townlean: Ender
Null: Belzy
Need flips to reassess: Rondo
Scummy :Nanook
Prob a difference check: Dya, Seanzie
Scum: Tilgarial, Porscha

I think those are all.

Also I want to boost @MacDougall I could also get relevant mech in one of seanzie/dya in the future but idk how much I want to oppose in solving there because its not a guarantee that could be something definitive for their alignment
[VOTE: Santy ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

santygrass wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:18 am I think that if Alison is town almost always one in Ender/nook should be mafia tbh.

Nanook/ender/alison doesnt feel like a pure group so solving in there might be good
Why?
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:33 pm Millium, Porscha, Santy, Lily, Aro.

Of those with votes, these are the wagons I can tolerate.

Aro and Millium are both a step above in preference (ie. I want them dead more).
Here are minimum 4 Town too btw.

I think Porscha likely a wolf there but Idrc them pushing Porscha or going there ? We'll see later in the ISO i guess.

But anyways Alison is super off irt to reads and its worrying
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Millium wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:29 am ill see what i can catch up with after work
Rondo went back to voting themself, this level of trolling has to be performative
You obviously have no clue who I am and what my playstyle is like. How about. If no one else in the thread is sussing me for something, dont try to sus me for something?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:49 am
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:20 am @Neon please @ me with ur reads list when you have it done - I think your play has been sorta like how I imagine you as a villager but I want to be sure

@Porscha legacy please

@Lilypetal

I think those are all.

Also I want to boost @MacDougall I could also get relevant mech in one of seanzie/dya in the future but idk how much I want to oppose in solving there because its not a guarantee that could be something definitive for their alignment
Lily said she could solve Porscha alignment . I dont want to go into dya/seanzie today for mech reasons. Skill Issue on your part tbh
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:49 am
santygrass wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:18 am I think that if Alison is town almost always one in Ender/nook should be mafia tbh.

Why?
Because doesnt feel like town violenece onto Alison at all imo. I dont vibed much with the way Alison was pushed maybe.

But now I am rereading and vibing less with alison as a whole so on hold
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:50 am
Millium wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:29 am ill see what i can catch up with after work
You obviously have no clue who I am and what my playstyle is like. How about. If no one else in the thread is sussing me for something, dont try to sus me for something?
No, but either way it's not like ur content is great
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

No. If you see something other people are missing absolutely shine a light on it.

I encourage play that points at things they think other people are missing.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

santygrass wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:50 am

@Porscha legacy please

@Lilypetal

I think those are all.

Lily said she could solve Porscha alignment . I dont want to go into dya/seanzie today for mech reasons. Skill Issue on your part tbh
If you are voting Nook, I am voting you. Simple
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

And also like, the way alison reacted to the push maybe add onto my feeling that it isnt full of Villa's there?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:52 am
No. If you see something other people are missing absolutely shine a light on it.

Ugh, I hate how right this is. I am just irritated by the Rondo this and that constantly coming from this slot
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

santygrass wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:51 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:49 am

Why?
Because doesnt feel like town violenece onto Alison at all imo. I dont vibed much with the way Alison was pushed maybe.

But now I am rereading and vibing less with alison as a whole so on hold
I mean tbh I don't think Alison is town so shrug.

Just felt like a really weird dichotomy and was narrowed eyes.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Then I will keep voting nanook hmmyes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I ended up going with My Hero Academia for some reason. Seems fun.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:52 am

Ugh, I hate how right this is. I am just irritated by the Rondo this and that constantly coming from this slot
Try being less trolly and get less sus. Easy maths. =P
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Like you are currently in the cage of your own making Rondo.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

santygrass wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:53 am Then I will keep voting nanook hmmyes
Glad we can agree
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:54 am Like you are currently in the cage of your own making Rondo.
At least its gilded
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:53 am I ended up going with My Hero Academia for some reason. Seems fun.
Actually decent show. Hope you enjoy.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Did Neon talk about the mechanical information that led to that post about Alison.

@Neon
Their role changed from can't vote for bonuses to I can't be voted for bonuses. We can't assume you already new it changed because you asked what their role, so I would have expected a response in regards to how that changed ur thoughts. Knowing I haven't caught up yet, is ur mech read on that slot still the same
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lol @ Rondo getting reprimanded by his mafia daddy.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:53 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:52 am

Try being less trolly and get less sus. Easy maths. =P
Maybe when there are more flips and Mac/You are dead and its not 20+ pages a day I am comfortable where I am right now
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:06 pm Porscha is an ok exe. Would prefer Wisp or Aro but this is fine.
Wowee post if Porscha is mafia
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:12 pm I feel apathetic because I am set in my reads and short of someone towning it up super hard or outing themselves I doubt I'll change them. Everything I am reading has made me more and more certain in those reads. I know it is confbias but I love being confbiased so that's fine.

I'm not gonna vote unless it's a really dire situation. So there's not much point in me sitting around here arguing with people for the next 7 hours especially since the current wagons are very okay with me anyway. I'm just going to do what Nook does and post my reads and then chill. Ping me if someone towns it up super hard or outs themselves. I will probably check in in the last few minutes just in case I need to self pres or if the wagons are tied between Mac and Aro or something silly.

Lower POE (more scummy): arogame, Millium
Upper POE: Lilypetal, EnderWiggin, Porscha, santygrass
I scumread but Mac is shielding and I trust him: Rondo, Neon
Shrug: dyachei, Chamomile, Nanook
Town: Belzy, SPF, Seanzie
Confident town: Illario, MacDougall, Tilgarial

If you're not on here it means you're meh.
And like .. if Porscha/Tilg are indeed W/W , this amount of wolfsiding of Alison is crazy LOL
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:53 am I ended up going with My Hero Academia for some reason. Seems fun.
I still gotta catchup with it, good overall, I suggest attack on titans as well, thr final season is nuts
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Millium wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:55 am
I still gotta catchup with it, good overall, I suggest attack on titans as well, thr final season is nuts
Yeah I've actually watched s1 of Attack on Titan and it was cool as fuck.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:55 am Lol @ Rondo getting reprimanded by his mafia daddy.
Lol, I am wishing for the day I am wolf with you and Ender. Will be fun
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

santygrass wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:55 am
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:06 pm Porscha is an ok exe. Would prefer Wisp or Aro but this is fine.
Wowee post if Porscha is mafia
Alison wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:12 pm I feel apathetic because I am set in my reads and short of someone towning it up super hard or outing themselves I doubt I'll change them. Everything I am reading has made me more and more certain in those reads. I know it is confbias but I love being confbiased so that's fine.

I'm not gonna vote unless it's a really dire situation. So there's not much point in me sitting around here arguing with people for the next 7 hours especially since the current wagons are very okay with me anyway. I'm just going to do what Nook does and post my reads and then chill. Ping me if someone towns it up super hard or outs themselves. I will probably check in in the last few minutes just in case I need to self pres or if the wagons are tied between Mac and Aro or something silly.

Lower POE (more scummy): arogame, Millium
Upper POE: Lilypetal, EnderWiggin, Porscha, santygrass
I scumread but Mac is shielding and I trust him: Rondo, Neon
Shrug: dyachei, Chamomile, Nanook
Town: Belzy, SPF, Seanzie
Confident town: Illario, MacDougall, Tilgarial

If you're not on here it means you're meh.
And like .. if Porscha/Tilg are indeed W/W , this amount of wolfsiding of Alison is crazy LOL
I would hazard that both Porscha/Tilg are not wolf partners of Alison if it's that obvious. She tends to muddle her spew up a bit.

But at least one absolutely.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Yeh it is a good one to start with.

To quickly Summarize the seasons:
S1 Introductory , its alright.
S2 GOAT
S3 GOAT
S4 Falls off a bit
S5 Cmon whats this (Tho it has good moments)
S6 GOAT THIS IS ALL I EVER WANTED
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dear Rondo haters.

Rondo is being a Rondo.

Last time Rondo was a Rondo the mafia dragged his ass to final 5 and he became Super Rondo 3 and pew pewed them like a sonic boom.

So we don't reeeeally worry about Rondo on day 2.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

santygrass wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:50 am

@Porscha legacy please

@Lilypetal

I think those are all.

What mech reasons?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:56 am
AoT was too much despair porn for me tbh
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:57 am Dear Rondo haters.

Rondo is being a Rondo.

Last time Rondo was a Rondo the mafia dragged his ass to final 5 and he became Super Rondo 3 and pew pewed them like a sonic boom.

So we don't reeeeally worry about Rondo on day 2.
Post this game link plz
Anyways clocking in for work
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

dude yes!

both are good shows but attack on titan is defs goated
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:56 am
bro watch the rest, it gets better

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”