RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 3]

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:27 pm My daily post 😋
I asked the host about being replaced, and I’m not sure that’s going to happen. So I’ll stick around and work with my issues best I can. I’m saying this because I don’t like it when other players feel like they need to cut me slack indefinitely and vice versa. That is just not fun for anyone. So judge me, vote me, or don’t, whatever feels right, because my situation isn’t going to resolve any time soon.
It’s Day 3, my feels are kicking in, but this game is just divided. I have OGs on a list, and New Gs in another list. In the OGs, I see mostly town, but I can’t say that definitely for Splints, Roxy, or Bea. I also can’t say they feel like mafia either. Splints used to be a bit accusing in her posts when she was bad ( long time ago, granted) and I’m not seeing that here. Roxy and Bea are not here much, but when they were, I had no sense of a mafia feel from their posts. So the last three are on the fence.
The New and the New Gs- very hard to go by intuition when there is no history with a player. But not impossible. And hold that thought. Going to eat, will finish this afterwards.
There were 2 posts that really read like Mata and Falcon could be teammates. I'll pull the up after this. This post stopped me in my tracks though. This seems like genuine Mata. Although she never came back.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 4]

Post by Kate »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:40 pm Hmmmm...how impure is my wagon? Do what degree do I think it's tainted?

Like, at least 1, maybe 2 Maf.

Or! 4 simple, lost souls.

If Sean can't find me as Town this game after our last game together, he's Maf. Straight up, just like Wrigglin' Wilgy in the final RD of said game
What are your thoughts on Mata/vivax?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I read Mata ISO and I feel pretty confident that is scum now.

Certain standouts:
-‘bea come out to play’ tells me this is probably not w/w with bea
-‘falcon could could be wolf, but someone said he does this as town, so maybe he’s town’. Super hedgy and nothing read
-“I need more time before I start making judgements.” The need-more-time excuse
-in a player salad list on D1, she included a handful of people- some town and some questionable and this: “Marmot, no clue. I'd like to hear what other players think of him. ???” Like, why even include that? Right below that she said a generic ‘everyone else is probably town’. What a weird smattering of reads.
-in explaining that list to marmot, she adds RE Soneji, who she said ‘I think he posted??’ : “I listed Soneji because I wanted my list to cover everyone in the game.”
Which is ironic because half the player list wasn’t included in this reads list
-marmot lists her at bottom of his rainbow. He died.
-On day 2: “I’ve rarely ever had strong feelings about players on day 1. It’s usually day 3 before I start getting deep suspicions against players.” Would explain her lackluster reads list. Either way, convenient excuse.
-“Why did Falcon vote Seanzie? Maybe they gave a reason why in an earlier post, but I can’t remember now so I’ll ISO them later or tomorrow.”
But then she got sleepy, and never came back to this. Empty read.
-Day 3: “It’s Day 3, my feels are kicking in, but this game is just divided. I have OGs on a list, and New Gs in another list. In the OGs, I see mostly town, but I can’t say that definitely for Splints, Roxy, or Bea. I also can’t say they feel like mafia either.”
Hedging once again, no commitment to anything.
Then she got hungry and left to make lunch and never came back, like my dad.

Add on that I’m not inspired by Vivax’ entrance in this slot and we got ourselves a bonafide wolf that I can definitely see.

It’s not the low posting- I want to be clear, Roxy. It’s the excuses and the lack of real reads even at Day 3. It’s unfortunate because I know she had an actual injury to her hand which is probably a bitch, but I have to look through that to the material she posted and it’s not great, Jim.

[VOTE: Vivax] aubergine

I think golden might be on the money here with these 2 as partners
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 2]

Post by Kate »

Matahari wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:45 am i want to post my thoughts so far, while I have a minute. They are definitely not deep thoughts, but how deep can they be on day 1?
New players get a pass, until later in the game. Absent players, as well.
if I don't mention you, its because I have you as town for now.

Falcon45ca- I didn't find it suspicious that you chose someone quickly because with movable votes, it seems like a lot of players throw votes around in a slap-happy fashion. then you were questioned about it, and you promptly posted quotes for why you made your vote. This looked legit to me at the time. Later it occurred to me that maybe you did all that too quickly, Pre-planned? But someone, Sabiplz, I think, said this was normal for your town game.

Soneji posted, I think, but I'll need to go back and look to make sure. ???

Lucy- so far, is reminding me of Dr. Wilgy. Too random to read, and weird posting just annoys me because I don't know what to do with it. I'd like to hear from players who are familiar with them.

Seanzie made a very risky statement for a town player to make. Or just an 'I can't be bothered' statement. Since it was preceded by an 'Ugh', I'm going with the former.

Sabiplz drew attention to his post, then backed away from it, then said she rarely voted early or often, then 17 minutes later she voted for Seanzie. None of this feels right.

Golden got a vote from Falcon, and although Falcon's reasons would not be enough to convince me to vote someone, I thought they were ok for a day 1. However after post 486 ( I think, I'll go back and check later and do an ebwop if necessary), I have Golden as town.

Marmot, no clue. I'd like to hear what other players think of him. ???

Everyone else, I have as probably town. I have no absolutes this early, but I'm watching the players above who pinged me. I'd like to hear what other players think of my not so deep thoughts, please.
Matahari wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:07 pm I slept most of the day. I did not intend to.
I still have Sabi as a suspicion, for reasons mentioned on d1, but I have considered that maybe they really mistrusted Seanzie. Then they started to backpedal some, and I’m back to sq1.

Why did Falcon vote Seanzie? Maybe they gave a reason why in an earlier post, but I can’t remember now so I’ll ISO them later or tomorrow.

I don’t understand Lucy’s vote for Bea either, it seems a bad idea to go after low posters, just for being a low poster, this early. (It doesn’t help that I still feel so bad for suspecting Bea in the anni game 1)

I can’t remember what else I read earlier because I’m getting sleepy again but I know there’s more. I’ll post again after I sleep on it.
Matahari wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:35 pm Im awake for the moment, and caught up, I’m sick and I apologize for that. I like to be present in games but I didn’t see this winter crap coming on this early, so I’m going to do my best here
@Dennis I think you’re doing fabulous. If I didn’t know you through your mom, I would probably be suspicious of your performance and think you had a team. But I don’t think you are mafia at this time, because Ive heard you’re smart and driven to excel, and Kate probably helped prepare you well before the game ever started. My op could change, but I doubt it will.
@Scotty I am still susp of Sabi because her actions during day1 reminded me of old old-school mafia, when a wolf would start to build a case against someone by just slinging a little mud, and later, the teammates would join in and the result would be a miselim. But, nobody joined in right away. That gave me pause, like maybe I was seeing something that just wasn’t there. Then Sabi seemed to back off and give up and I still don’t like it. Unless Sabi flips, I’m not going to know anything for sure. And if she is bad, then I’ll go back and look for anyone who might have subtly supported her.
I could see voting Lucy as a second choice, because I don’t like the reasoning behind her vote for Bea. Low posting is NAI and I don’t understand why someone would use that as criteria for a vote.
If I missed any other questions for me, please remind me. I’ll check in often.
The red is reeking of teammate references. Bring him up, cast light suspicion, then disregard.

Any thoughts on the interaction between scotty and Mata? I'm going to post this and then reread what scotty asked her.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by Golden »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:14 pm
Golden wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:55 am @falcon45ca - have you met matahari before? How did you feel about her picking you out of a lineup to provide vibes on her first two substantive posts?
No, I don't know Matahari...and that's odd for sure.
Also note this post @Kate.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

We need consolidation. We got some time, but that would be lovely.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Kate wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:21 pm
Matahari wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:45 am i want to post my thoughts so far, while I have a minute. They are definitely not deep thoughts, but how deep can they be on day 1?

Falcon45ca- I didn't find it suspicious that you chose someone quickly because with movable votes, it seems like a lot of players throw votes around in a slap-happy fashion. then you were questioned about it, and you promptly posted quotes for why you made your vote. This looked legit to me at the time. Later it occurred to me that maybe you did all that too quickly, Pre-planned? But someone, Sabiplz, I think, said this was normal for your town game.

Lucy- so far, is reminding me of Dr. Wilgy. Too random to read, and weird posting just annoys me because I don't know what to do with it. I'd like to hear from players who are familiar with them.

Seanzie made a very risky statement for a town player to make. Or just an 'I can't be bothered' statement. Since it was preceded by an 'Ugh', I'm going with the former.

Sabiplz drew attention to his post, then backed away from it, then said she rarely voted early or often, then 17 minutes later she voted for Seanzie. None of this feels right.

Golden got a vote from Falcon, and although Falcon's reasons would not be enough to convince me to vote someone, I thought they were ok for a day 1. However after post 486 ( I think, I'll go back and check later and do an ebwop if necessary), I have Golden as town.

Everyone else, I have as probably town. I have no absolutes this early, but I'm watching the players above who pinged me. I'd like to hear what other players think of my not so deep thoughts, please.
Matahari wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:07 pm I slept most of the day. I did not intend to.
I still have Sabi as a suspicion, for reasons mentioned on d1, but I have considered that maybe they really mistrusted Seanzie. Then they started to backpedal some, and I’m back to sq1.

Why did Falcon vote Seanzie? Maybe they gave a reason why in an earlier post, but I can’t remember now so I’ll ISO them later or tomorrow.

I don’t understand Lucy’s vote for Bea either, it seems a bad idea to go after low posters, just for being a low poster, this early. (It doesn’t help that I still feel so bad for suspecting Bea in the anni game 1)

I can’t remember what else I read earlier because I’m getting sleepy again but I know there’s more. I’ll post again after I sleep on it.
Matahari wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:35 pm Im awake for the moment, and caught up, I’m sick and I apologize for that. I like to be present in games but I didn’t see this winter crap coming on this early, so I’m going to do my best here
@Dennis I think you’re doing fabulous. If I didn’t know you through your mom, I would probably be suspicious of your performance and think you had a team. But I don’t think you are mafia at this time, because Ive heard you’re smart and driven to excel, and Kate probably helped prepare you well before the game ever started. My op could change, but I doubt it will.
@Scotty I am still susp of Sabi because her actions during day1 reminded me of old old-school mafia, when a wolf would start to build a case against someone by just slinging a little mud, and later, the teammates would join in and the result would be a miselim. But, nobody joined in right away. That gave me pause, like maybe I was seeing something that just wasn’t there. Then Sabi seemed to back off and give up and I still don’t like it. Unless Sabi flips, I’m not going to know anything for sure. And if she is bad, then I’ll go back and look for anyone who might have subtly supported her.
I could see voting Lucy as a second choice, because I don’t like the reasoning behind her vote for Bea. Low posting is NAI and I don’t understand why someone would use that as criteria for a vote.
The red is reeking of teammate references. Bring him up, cast light suspicion, then disregard.

Any thoughts on the interaction between scotty and Mata? I'm going to post this and then reread what scotty asked her.
:haha: :haha: I’m glad we basically were coming to the same conclusion there

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:21 pm We need consolidation. We got some time, but that would be lovely.
Counterwagons of Falcon/vivax where we ensure one gets elimmed either way (in accordance with neon’s thoughts) could be a decent approach. Just don’t know if we have the numbers…

This is why I’ve been focused on trying to get past our tinfoiling.. so that town can pull together.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Interaction between scotty/mata I’ll need to reread.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:20 pm

Hey Mata!

If you could make your top 2 biggest suspicions in your catch-up, who would they be?

When you say you’re back to sq1 with sabi, does that mean you don’t suspect them anymore? I can’t get a good read with this post what you actually think of the players you’re mentioning- it just seems like a catalogue of events
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:22 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:21 pm

:haha: :haha: I’m glad we basically were coming to the same conclusion there
Lol. Jinx- buy me a coke.

Well, almost :ponder:
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:28 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:21 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:58 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:22 am if Golden Town, Neon wolf. Classic KotH. Thats probably all I have to say today. Still leaning Golden wolf over Neon
hi Rondo I’m still pages behind but can you explain what you meant by ‘Scotty into Kate/Dennis’ after voting Golden?
I read Goldens ISO after I didnt like the opening hello, Looked for partners, voted Golden and then pointed out possible partners as a follow up. Pretty straight forward
O! Oooo! Ooo! Do me!

Read my ISO and tell me how pretty I am please.
So I lied about not being able to ISO you today but you knew that.

Coming out if it I would expect your wolf team to contain something like: SVS/Slooji(But I think they flipped town?)/Neon/Falcon/Finger some combination of that. I think you moved away from susing SVS but I couldnt really see it. I could be convinced to vote Neon because she is hitting her KotH vibe right now. Otherwise I am happy where I am
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Golden/neon is a bad dichotomy and you still haven’t answered why you see us as w/t in some order.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:21 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:14 pm
Golden wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:55 am @falcon45ca - have you met matahari before? How did you feel about her picking you out of a lineup to provide vibes on her first two substantive posts?
No, I don't know Matahari...and that's odd for sure.
Also note this post @Kate.
Oy. That's not a good look.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:20 pm I read Mata ISO and I feel pretty confident that is scum now.

Certain standouts:

-‘falcon could could be wolf, but someone said he does this as town, so maybe he’s town’. Super hedgy and nothing read
-in a player salad list on D1, she included a handful of people- some town and some questionable and this: “Marmot, no clue. I'd like to hear what other players think of him. ???” Like, why even include that? Right below that she said a generic ‘everyone else is probably town’. What a weird smattering of reads.
-in explaining that list to marmot, she adds RE Soneji, who she said ‘I think he posted??’ : “I listed Soneji because I wanted my list to cover everyone in the game.”
-On day 2: “I’ve rarely ever had strong feelings about players on day 1. It’s usually day 3 before I start getting deep suspicions against players.” Would explain her lackluster reads list. Either way, convenient excuse.
-“Why did Falcon vote Seanzie? Maybe they gave a reason why in an earlier post, but I can’t remember now so I’ll ISO them later or tomorrow.”
-Day 3: “It’s Day 3, my feels are kicking in, but this game is just divided. I have OGs on a list, and New Gs in another list. In the OGs, I see mostly town, but I can’t say that definitely for Splints, Roxy, or Bea. I also can’t say they feel like mafia either.”

Add on that I’m not inspired by Vivax’ entrance in this slot and we got ourselves a bonafide wolf that I can definitely see.

It’s not the low posting- I want to be clear, Roxy. It’s the excuses and the lack of real reads even at Day 3. It’s unfortunate because I know she had an actual injury to her hand which is probably a bitch, but I have to look through that to the material she posted and it’s not great, Jim.

I know I am town so Scotty looking mighty furry right now
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also Falcon said splints needed more scrutiny but didn’t vote her and was all too happy to breeze onto soneji.

I think Falcon/vivax/splints could quite possibly be the solve here.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:32 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:20 pm I read Mata ISO and I feel pretty confident that is scum now.

Certain standouts:

Technically it’s woollen.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:21 pm We need consolidation. We got some time, but that would be lovely.
Happy to consolidate on you atm
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also rondo i think you read that statement backwards. Scotty is agreeing you are town if vivax is wolf.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 301
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

still no spoons, I'm sheeping wherever Dennis goes atm
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Wait, I misread, sorry Scotty
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dangerous dennis, pick wildly, I mean, wisely.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

lucy wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:35 pm still no spoons, I'm sheeping wherever Dennis goes atm
obv town yourself, we are day 4 and you have your time. hit me with the list
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:36 pm Dangerous dennis, pick wildly, I mean, wisely.
Well all of my choices are practically sheeping someone else so :omg:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:36 pm Dangerous dennis, pick wildly, I mean, wisely.
Wherefore art thou @Dennis ?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

[VOTE: vivax] aubergineI'm thinking the mata/vivax flip will yield the most information. I'll vote there for now, at least.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 221

Post by falcon45ca »

Kate wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:13 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:40 pm Hmmmm...how impure is my wagon? Do what degree do I think it's tainted?

Like, at least 1, maybe 2 Maf.

Or! 4 simple, lost souls.

If Sean can't find me as Town this game after our last game together, he's Maf. Straight up, just like Wrigglin' Wilgy in the final RD of said game
What are your thoughts on Mata/vivax?
Not a fan of Matas big wall post early in the game, especially as they gave a read on me I don't feel was warranted or qualified.

Vivax I've nor paid attention to since then joined the game, I'll check em our shortly
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 221

Post by falcon45ca »

Vivax doesn't have an ISO pinned yet? I'll check later, it's a pain on my mobile w/o the pinned ISO
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

search.php?author_id=1080&t=2448

Here you go @falcon45ca
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:32 pm

Certain standouts:

To clarify- I don’t think you are wolf. Whereas I think Mata is

Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

lucy wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:35 pm still no spoons, I'm sheeping wherever Dennis goes atm
Why me? I think I've shown I've got almost no clue what's going on still with all of my 'help what is happening' posts and I very much feel like a game of russian roulette right now.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@Scotty if you don't think I am wolf what do you think about Seanzie trying to chop me on the sly?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:56 pm
Why me? I think I've shown I've got almost no clue what's going on still with all of my 'help what is happening' posts and I very much feel like a game of russian roulette right now.
Which is fake able watch

Help, what's going on? I haven't been in this game till today. Who should I vote?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:57 pm @Scotty if you don't think I am wolf what do you think about Seanzie trying to chop me on the sly?
I’ve given up figuring out Seanzie’s whims

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:59 pm
Which is fake able watch

Help, what's going on? I haven't been in this game till today. Who should I vote?

Vote yourself :beer:

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:59 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:57 pm @Scotty if you don't think I am wolf what do you think about Seanzie trying to chop me on the sly?
I’ve given up figuring out Seanzie’s whims
Is it because you're a wolf that doesn't want to wake up town or you're wolf partners together?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:01 pm
Which is fake able watch

Vote yourself :beer:
I have heard its illegal in this game so I shall not. Otherwise you know I would
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Vivax wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:09 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:59 pm
Vivax wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:48 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:55 am I don’t think most people would consider using personal friendship to emotional manipulate an example of good gameplay.

I’m not trying to make you feel guilty.
Breaks OP rules but not etiquette rules. I like it.
Omgusing this for you.

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
What about Seanzie is sus to you?
He‘s voting FS.
I wouldn‘t vote FS with what I‘ve seen.
Do you think I shouldn‘t be sus of Sean, conversely ?
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:13 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:55 am I don’t think most people would consider using personal friendship to emotional manipulate an example of good gameplay.

Omgusing this for you.

He‘s voting FS.
What specifically have you seen from FS that doesn’t merit voting there?
If vivax is bad, splints is right there.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

But seriously I have not read a single ISO or anything to that effect I seriously haven't read anything I am just flying by the seat of my pants I do want some read lists so I can figure out who to vote
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:02 pm

Omgusing this for you.

He‘s voting FS.

Omgusing this for you.

He‘s voting FS.
If vivax is bad, splints is right there.
Oops wrong quote
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Which is fake able watch

Would you rather I feign confidence and vote someone I'm not certain on?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Omgusing this for you.

He‘s voting FS.
Vivax wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:54 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:17 pm Anyway, before Seanzie made his comment:

Omgusing this for you.

He‘s voting FS.
@Vivax you didn’t answer this but have gone on to post since
I think that FS play and posting was townie, mafia is less likely to break rules. I think Seanzie should have seen the same. The end.
Here is the correct quote. Not a great look but not as bad as I had thought I remembered it being. :shrug:
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:09 pm
Which is fake able watch

The civs are usually not certain, thus the difficulty of the game.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Which is fake able watch

like I have been doing? Yes, because then at least you generate some content and something happens instead of you being useless and a yeetable slot
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Which is fake able watch

When Dennis gets yeeted he will blame everyone else for their bad work finding wolds and unironically will not realise he was part of the problem (Assuming of course he is town because this feels like a wolf trying to not give reads)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:21 pm
Which is fake able watch

When Dennis gets yeeted he will blame everyone else for their bad work finding wolds and unironically will not realise he was part of the problem (Assuming of course he is town because this feels like a wolf trying to not give reads)
It doesn't sound like you know Dennis very well.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Which is fake able watch

Uh no I won't. This is my first mafia game ever I would be terrified of blaming anyone
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Kate wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:22 pm
Which is fake able watch

It doesn't sound like you know Dennis very well.
Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:23 pm
Which is fake able watch

Uh no I won't. This is my first mafia game ever I would be terrified of blaming anyone
I do not.

Well if this is your first mafia game ever I am sorry for your rand

Because you most likely understand the concept of the game and most likely have played secret hitler or other such games which are the basic concept

You haev also most likely learned how to lie at some point in your life

So unfortunately for you doing nothing is telling of a wolf frozen not a town who doesnt know how to jump in

[VOTE: Dennis ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Always keep 'em guessing :slick: