U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Game Over

Moderator: Community Team

Should U-Pick be an annual special game?

Yes
89%
I suck at life
11%

Total votes: 18
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 4

Post by juliets »

Sloonei wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:15 pm
juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:37 pm I'm reading sloonei as civ
WHAT?
I just think you're burned out like dunya said and thats why I'm not seeing supatown Sloonei. Don't worry, I'm probably in the minority.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Benjamin can be a handful sometimes...
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

colin has a lot of posts showing a lot of effort towards scumhunting but he comes to some conclusions that i don't agree with, like his ideas re: dunya, his interactions with and abuout eloh look particularly bad or... maybe good? there's a lot going on here regarding eloh. how close was the lynch between eloh and whoever she was up against? would there have been possible lasting benefit for colin to nudge the lynch away from her?

[mention]Turnip Head[/mention] what was it specifically that sticks out to you about colin?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:44 pm colin has a lot of posts showing a lot of effort towards scumhunting but he comes to some conclusions that i don't agree with, like his ideas re: dunya, his interactions with and abuout eloh look particularly bad or... maybe good? there's a lot going on here regarding eloh. how close was the lynch between eloh and whoever she was up against? would there have been possible lasting benefit for colin to nudge the lynch away from her?

@Turnip Head what was it specifically that sticks out to you about colin?
i typed the enreddened part before i got to the eloh part, is it cus of his interactions with eloh or something else?
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 517

Post by ColinIsCool »

Guys I have not been paying attention the last few hours but I see my name popping up so if you have questions you can quote this post and ask
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:47 pmGuys I have not been paying attention the last few hours but I see my name popping up so if you have questions you can quote this post and ask
can you tell me about how your read on and approach to Eloh developed and also what your current read on TH is and why? also who do you want to lynch today
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:52 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:47 pmGuys I have not been paying attention the last few hours but I see my name popping up so if you have questions you can quote this post and ask
can you tell me about how your read on and approach to Eloh developed and also what your current read on TH is and why? also who do you want to lynch today
I trusted Charlie’s intuition on Eloh and ran with it. Nothing I saw made me think she was particularly town and her claim felt like a desperation move. Turnip Head as I said has been town but maybe he’s been buddying me and I’m kinda wary of him and his suspicion of me outta nowhere. I thought dunya, speed and Sloonei were scum but my reads have been grotesque this game so I honestly don’t know. The Long Con case seemed inspired but I’ve had a hard time paying attention to this game over my other one lately and that’s my bad.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Alternatively I STILL think we have scum lying low and reaping the benefits. Just a gut conviction
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:44 pm colin has a lot of posts showing a lot of effort towards scumhunting but he comes to some conclusions that i don't agree with, like his ideas re: dunya, his interactions with and abuout eloh look particularly bad or... maybe good? there's a lot going on here regarding eloh. how close was the lynch between eloh and whoever she was up against? would there have been possible lasting benefit for colin to nudge the lynch away from her?

IDK man I just get the feeling that he switched gears at some point. Like his scumhunting was genuine early on, and why wouldn't it be with 2 baddie teams? But now we've got one mostly decimated team and another one that should be mostly intact. I think this would cause some behavior changes in some baddies, and through that lens, Colin stands out to me as not seeming as genuinely engaged as he was at the start.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I’ll admit I’m not. I ran out of steam a few irl days ago, some stuff happened, but also I just realized I had no good reads yesterday for the Zephyrus lynch and no time to dig. I wanna get back in though
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Also Kyle my sus of Colin has diddly to do with Elo tbh. I read Elo completely wrong, so others' interactions with her aren't factoring into my headspace atm.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 10:11 pm

IDK man I just get the feeling that he switched gears at some point. Like his scumhunting was genuine early on, and why wouldn't it be with 2 baddie teams? But now we've got one mostly decimated team and another one that should be mostly intact. I think this would cause some behavior changes in some baddies, and through that lens, Colin stands out to me as not seeming as genuinely engaged as he was at the start.
Do you think Colin is on the team opposite Eloh's?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I think Colin, if bad, is on the bigger team because the baddies on that team is going to have more trouble blending in at this point.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I conveniently forgot to answer all questions about snakes
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 204

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:19 pm Ok, it's day. I came back with a great case on Zeph that sig had developed when he was in the sex cave chat. Fortunately though you guys got him right before I came back. sig, dunya and I talked A LOT about how we were reading people which I will talk more about tomorrow when I am not so tired. It's odd that no one vanished tonight - I wonder if the vanisher was blocked. Here is some info about the chatzy of Lost Souls.

The first day and night phase I was visited by a number of entities, some of whom I discerned were people not playing the game and a few I thought were playing the game. I had a slight suspicion of sig based on his comment early in the game that he wanted to be recruited and then his assurances when he came back that he wasn't recruited even though no one had asked. The one called Orange offered me freedom if I would try to get three votes for sig in the thread (if I failed to get three votes he said they would then lynch me). I asked them to let me present my case on Elo because there was much more evidence for her but they said no. Instead of giving me my freedom though they just captured sig and brought him to the chatzy. Once sig got there we sorted out our mutual suspicion of each other and began to try to solve the game.

Oddly enough, almost none of the entities who visited me visited me and sig. Only Spooky Ghost, Soulkeeper, and Karaoke Karl visited once sig arrived and then later when dunya got there Charon and Peter Abernathy. I had been visited by Gollum, Orange, james ford, kate austen, tdl mcfresh, Larry, Dom, Rachel Dolezal, Dillashaw, Demon King, spooky ghost, soulkeeper, bukkake, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Typhoony, therealtyphoony, Peter Abernathy, Mangina, and others. I know there were less people than this and they were just changing roles but I never could figure out how many there were total. Interestingly, sig had been visited by Mangina in his chat so it looks like at least one person had access to both chats.

My theory, one that sig came to believe as well, is this chat was a self-aligned entities chat. Orange was very interested in who killed Marmot and asked me as one condition of my release to figure out who it was. I iso'd Marmot and came to the conclusion that it was Elo or her team that killed him.

Those are the highlights of the place where I was held. Are there any questions I can answer about that?

tons of linki
I'd ignore the sock puppets altogether. I think they are all MacDougall.

I, however, am not a sock puppet. I'm Charlie Blackmon, center fielder for the Colorado Rockies.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Charlie Blackmon can field my center any day
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 394
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Scotty wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 2:05 am Too many L names this game that sound alike. No me Gustavo

I won’t be voting for lilfer, motel room or zeph Day 1. You’re welcome.
Probably the classic 1/3, motel room likely not ISIS
Scotty wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 2:17 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 1:54 am I do solemnly swear not to nk Scotty.
Wait is this something we agreed upon before the game? Did I agree to not NK you or you just bein sweet?

I remember I am to use my night action on LC tonight. I remember that much :shifty:
Hmm. WIFOMy.
Scotty wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 2:47 pm Dunya, I don’t knoe how I can trust you in games anymore. All the games I’ve played with you You’ve been badzo. That’s 100%. Can’t fight statistics no sirree
Seems too cute by half for teammates.
Scotty wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 9:17 am
dunya wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 9:15 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 9:11 am I’m satisfied with Nova’s entrance into the game looking at golden/dunya.

[VOTE: Kites] aubergine
Kites posted though. What about Kenway?
Oh god dammit I thought they both had already posted

I got them confused thank you

Is kenway now the only no-show?

[VOTE: kenway] aubergine
Kites over kenway. Kites probably not teammates. Kenway possible.
Scotty wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 7:20 pm Kenway is sus. Someon e convince me otherwise
Feels kinda like distancing.
Scotty wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 1:04 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 10:36 pm At this juncture this game has more posts than Turf Wars and Talking Heads combined had AT THE CONCLUSION OF NIGHT 1.
You’re inflating your own game to further the cause

(I just wanted to be part of the shit list so I don’t feel left out

please love me)
Again, too cute by half. Probably not teammates with Mac.
Scotty wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 7:02 pm
nutella wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 6:57 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 5:34 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 5:30 pm Sloonei, you're bad.

You are super concerned about narrowing the focus for a day, but your focus in this game since joining us has been almost entirely on this damned night poll. Narrowing your current focus on players and reads would be akin to multiplying a fraction by 0.
:meany:
I am worried about the thread in general
this is a scum sloonei I'll bet my hollandaise on it
Sloonei is playing too silly right nw for -me to make any sort of alignment guess. I don’t know what you see that, say, TH hasn’t done
Makes me feel like TH isn't ISIS. Not a great look for sloons but not damning either.
Scotty wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 1:25 pm I feel like Sloonei is playing a subtle jester game

Come on, there’s gotta be a jester in this bastard game
Again not good for Sloonei.
Scotty wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 3:50 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 3:34 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 3:30 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 3:27 pm I'm intrigued by the Kyle wagon but still really know why it exists. I am open. Someone tell me why Kyle should be lynched. I haven't been around here as much lately.

Sloonei is a Yankees fan.
I’m currently voting him because I skimmed his iso and afterwards couldn’t remember his opinions. Even his last summary of the players on the poll were entry level reads at best, even though it was descriptive.

If someone disagrees, please show me a different perspective plz
Who has better-than-entry-level reads right now? Is your own read on Kyle better than that?

You prefer lasagna with aubergine over pasta.
Well certainly not lilefer, for instance. But there are people in this game with less posts and more content.

I will admit that my read is cursory, but I’m just left unfulfilled reading through his iso. But like I said, I’m not going to grandstand and say I have a case, and can change votes at will, but I don’t view Kyle as civ-leaning as others on this poll.
Goes after Kyle while a teammate is leading the poll. Good for Kyle.
Scotty wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 3:56 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 3:53 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 3:23 pm Hot take: Those still voting sprityo are evilbad
@JaggedJimmyJay is still voting for sprityo, and is one of the lynchable 8. What have you to say for yourself, Jay?
I was mostly joking with that, but since JJJ is here, and has since probably thought about what to make of sprityo that he’d bettter define his vote
Kinda feels like teammate Luna pushing a teammates idea?
Scotty wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 3:16 pm
dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:01 am Also my reads have been pretty spot on. nova and Lilefer scum. DDL the chaotic 3p who should die after juliets returns to us. How dare you hurt juliets.

Let's lynch nutella, Eloh, Scotty, ColinIsCool (wtf guys how did you never consider Colin on day 2) JOH and get rid of Long Con.

Scotty is defo bad from what I could tell watching. He was trying to frame speed with tons of wifom for when he flipped. Speed is good...get out of here.

I'd worry about INH and Zephyr but I think they're getting modkilled soon so idc.

TH is probably anti town but he and Marmot can live forever. I'm still conflicted about Lunalee...
Welcome back, but your muscles might have atrophied in that coma.

“Trying to frame speed”
Framing implies that I know speed is innocent. I firmly believe he is not, and there is no evidence I have seen to the contrary. I haven’t the slightest idea why you are so confident he is civ. Please inform me.

Your argument is also invalid because even if I were bad, I’d be hunting for the other team too, so it wouldn’t be framing, sista.
Dunya/Scotty not w/w

So crossing off motel, dunya, Kyle, Kites.

Putting tick marks next to Sloonei, Kenway, Luna.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 7:59 am LC, this is not the first time you've indicated you are not reading the game (underlined below) and I find it highly suspicious. In fact, even though you've been very careful I have a mafia read on you and specifically, I think you are in Al-Pieda. :mafia:

Who do you see as being Al-Pieda at this point?
Long Con wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 1:34 am
colonialbob wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 12:00 am
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:23 pm i don't think he even offered the concept of a deal to cbob
Not really. Like he mentioned dealmaking was a thing he did but he never got very specific. Although I also didn't respond that strongly because i was also out of town.
"out of town"?

Also, this is such a fresh infusion into the game. I'm pretty happy to see all of you out... is dunya the only vanished one now? Or did dunya die...? I think she's vanished.
I don't object to this.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:17 pm Somebody tell me who to vote for
I want Sloonei to be ejected.

It's fine to say he's burned out, but that doesn't mean he's good. I recommend eliminating him next.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:15 pm
juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 8:37 pm I'm reading sloonei as civ
WHAT?
I just think you're burned out like dunya said and thats why I'm not seeing supatown Sloonei. Don't worry, I'm probably in the minority.
Get rid of grandma. She can't even throw the first pitch.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 194
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 10:43 pm
juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 7:59 am LC, this is not the first time you've indicated you are not reading the game (underlined below) and I find it highly suspicious. In fact, even though you've been very careful I have a mafia read on you and specifically, I think you are in Al-Pieda. :mafia:

Who do you see as being Al-Pieda at this point?
Long Con wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 1:34 am
colonialbob wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 12:00 am
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:23 pm i don't think he even offered the concept of a deal to cbob
Not really. Like he mentioned dealmaking was a thing he did but he never got very specific. Although I also didn't respond that strongly because i was also out of town.
"out of town"?

Also, this is such a fresh infusion into the game. I'm pretty happy to see all of you out... is dunya the only vanished one now? Or did dunya die...? I think she's vanished.
I don't object to this.
Hilarious.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 177

Post by MacDougall »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 10:37 pm
juliets wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:19 pm Ok, it's day. I came back with a great case on Zeph that sig had developed when he was in the sex cave chat. Fortunately though you guys got him right before I came back. sig, dunya and I talked A LOT about how we were reading people which I will talk more about tomorrow when I am not so tired. It's odd that no one vanished tonight - I wonder if the vanisher was blocked. Here is some info about the chatzy of Lost Souls.

The first day and night phase I was visited by a number of entities, some of whom I discerned were people not playing the game and a few I thought were playing the game. I had a slight suspicion of sig based on his comment early in the game that he wanted to be recruited and then his assurances when he came back that he wasn't recruited even though no one had asked. The one called Orange offered me freedom if I would try to get three votes for sig in the thread (if I failed to get three votes he said they would then lynch me). I asked them to let me present my case on Elo because there was much more evidence for her but they said no. Instead of giving me my freedom though they just captured sig and brought him to the chatzy. Once sig got there we sorted out our mutual suspicion of each other and began to try to solve the game.

Oddly enough, almost none of the entities who visited me visited me and sig. Only Spooky Ghost, Soulkeeper, and Karaoke Karl visited once sig arrived and then later when dunya got there Charon and Peter Abernathy. I had been visited by Gollum, Orange, james ford, kate austen, tdl mcfresh, Larry, Dom, Rachel Dolezal, Dillashaw, Demon King, spooky ghost, soulkeeper, bukkake, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Typhoony, therealtyphoony, Peter Abernathy, Mangina, and others. I know there were less people than this and they were just changing roles but I never could figure out how many there were total. Interestingly, sig had been visited by Mangina in his chat so it looks like at least one person had access to both chats.

My theory, one that sig came to believe as well, is this chat was a self-aligned entities chat. Orange was very interested in who killed Marmot and asked me as one condition of my release to figure out who it was. I iso'd Marmot and came to the conclusion that it was Elo or her team that killed him.

Those are the highlights of the place where I was held. Are there any questions I can answer about that?

tons of linki

I, however, am not a sock puppet. I'm Charlie Blackmon, center fielder for the Colorado Rockies.
Well I can guarantee you're wrong about one of these things.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 6:56 am
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 10:37 pm

tons of linki

Well I can guarantee you're wrong about one of these things.
Yeah, Charlie Mac wasn't all of the sock puppets. Two of them I figured out (they are not playing the game unless they are secret participants) and many were around when Mac was asleep.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Lilefer wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 6:47 am
dunya wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 6:35 am
Lilefer wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 6:33 am Bad scum is easy to find. Simples.
Oh. I understand now.

I thought you meant you're one mean motherfucker, ala Samuel L Jackson.

not like bad (not good at playing) scum.

so how many mafia games have you played, Lilefer? I know my slaves lovechild, wolbre, brought you here. he's fairly new to the world of mafia. are you too?
I began playing before him but by now he's played more games than myself. I think I've played around 6 games, and co hosted one (with wolbre, ofc)

He has hosted a few games I've played where I've been scum and 3p. He reads me well. This is good.
This is representative of some back and forth between lilefer and dunya. Since lilefer is newer here, this could be a teammate helping ease them into the game. Slight teammate ping.
Lilefer wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:38 am
juliets wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:25 am
Lilefer wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 8:13 am Okay I got to page 17 I'm sure my knowledge of the situation is good enough for now.

@sig Convince me you aren't trying to distract me from your normal playstyle to cover up the fact that you're dirty scum xo
So far I'm seeing the same sig I've seen when he's been lynched for being mafia and is instead civ. What are you seeing that convinces you he is mafia?
His eagerness to disconnect himself from previous games I've played with him, when he was scum in all of them (except one maybe?)

He was even scum the one game I played with him on MU.

Anyway, I wouldn't say I'm convinced he's mafia, I would say I'm unconvinced that he's town. That's all.
I dont feel like teammate juliets would question lilefer here. Doesn't feel like here style.

And unfortunately that's all for Lillefer. Crossing off Jules, slight tick by dunya. Not nearly enough to change my mind on her after Scotty though.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Colin:

1. Colin says he doesn't believe wolbre is searching for the other boob. He is right about this. Votes wolbre but continues to ask for feedback about the quest for the missing boob. This has a townie slant to me.

2. Changes his vote to Scotty after getting feedback from others. Feels Scotty's tone is different from his civ self. This also seems towns though he could just be on the other team.

3. Changes vote to Elochin. Same interpretation as above.

4. Changes vote to dunya which results in a tie. Slightly scummy look.

5. Votes option 1 in the poll which I consider to be the best option. Feels like 6 is a mafia option. Slightly town.

6. Civ reads Golden but scum reads Daisy, wolbre and speed so a mixed bag, though he later indicated he shouldn't paint daisy et. al. with one stroke.

7. In answering dunya's case makes the statement "I'm here to murder, not make friends." hmm this seems scummy to me.

8. Posts a rainbow with the following at the bottom:
insertnamehere
lapluie
Lilefer
motel room
Zephyrus
Slightly town. Has nova in the middle which is inconclusive.

9. Changes vote from option 1 to option 2 which I also did. I see this a slightly town.

10. Presents a case on DDL before DDL claims. Looks ok, slightly town read.

11. Says Zeph's post is full of hedges, good look for Colin.

12. Votes sprityo - not a good look for Colin

13. Says sprityo's anger seems genuine which is a slight town so changes vote to Lifeler so good look for Colin

Ok I'm halfway through my analysis of Colin and I'm going to stop here and resume this in a little while. I can see why I was reading Colin as good but I also see where there is some scummy stuff. I will see what the rest of his ISO shows in a bit.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I just wanna reiterate that my rainbow was really poorly made; the “Dancing in the Dark” tier was non-reads bc if inactivity and I thought that was implied by the name (in the dark) but, nope, my bad
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 3

Post by juliets »

TH I have to digress from Colin for a moment and ask you about this specific post that I was thinking about in the middle of the night. How did you know this was true?
Turnip Head wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:59 pm
dunya wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:57 pm juliets! you're reading! make a sign! if TH is holding you hostage, don't post anything!

whoops, guess we figured it out guys. :p
Shhhh juliets you're safe k :)

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 8:36 am I just wanna reiterate that my rainbow was really poorly made; the “Dancing in the Dark” tier was non-reads bc if inactivity and I thought that was implied by the name (in the dark) but, nope, my bad
Ooh I see. Nice of you to correct something that gave me a town read. Were there any of your tiers that reflect who you thought was mafia at the time?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

juliets wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 8:43 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 8:36 am I just wanna reiterate that my rainbow was really poorly made; the “Dancing in the Dark” tier was non-reads bc if inactivity and I thought that was implied by the name (in the dark) but, nope, my bad
Ooh I see. Nice of you to correct something that gave me a town read. Were there any of your tiers that reflect who you thought was mafia at the time?
It went from confirmed town to biggest scum through “Badlands.”
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 3

Post by Turnip Head »

juliets wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 8:41 am TH I have to digress from Colin for a moment and ask you about this specific post that I was thinking about in the middle of the night. How did you know this was true?
Turnip Head wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:59 pm
dunya wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:57 pm juliets! you're reading! make a sign! if TH is holding you hostage, don't post anything!

whoops, guess we figured it out guys. :p
Shhhh juliets you're safe k :)
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Juliets, any reason you abandoned your case on Turbup being the other vanisher? I reread the Allegory of the Sex Cave and the last few pages and it seemed like you were onto something there.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Quick GTH thoughts

Confirmed town:
Colin
Charlie

Probably town:
DDL (or town-aligned?)
Cbob
Juliets
Kyle

Neutral, could see vaguely as scum:
Long Con
Luna
Sloonei
Sig
Dunya

Like less:
INH
Kites
Motel Room
Turnip Head

I have no really strong scum reads so yeah idk
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 9:57 am Juliets, any reason you abandoned your case on Turbup being the other vanisher? I reread the Allegory of the Sex Cave and the last few pages and it seemed like you were onto something there.
Colin, I haven't yet abandoned it I'm just considering what he said about WIFOM and just thinking on the whole thing. I don't understand his response to me on how he knew I was safe, it seems to be dodging the question or he's implying he knows something some other way. What is the Allegory of the Sex Cave? I have missed that somehow.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Look at me in Colin's bottom tier with all the inactives. That seems... fair :shifty:

Looks like a badder's GTH list to me. Again, I think Colin is running out of players to accuse.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Those of us who are posting are at most risk for a NK. Hardly seems fair.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Tfw you spend an hour doing ISOs for teammates and nobody even comments on it :sigh:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

colonialbob wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:18 am Tfw you spend an hour doing ISOs for teammates and nobody even comments on it :sigh:
oh sorry c-bob, I'll look more at that right now. I got up and started looking at Colin, sorry.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

colonialbob wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 10:42 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 2:05 am Too many L names this game that sound alike. No me Gustavo

I won’t be voting for lilfer, motel room or zeph Day 1. You’re welcome.
Probably the classic 1/3, motel room likely not ISIS
Scotty wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 2:17 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 1:54 am I do solemnly swear not to nk Scotty.
Wait is this something we agreed upon before the game? Did I agree to not NK you or you just bein sweet?

I remember I am to use my night action on LC tonight. I remember that much :shifty:
Hmm. WIFOMy.
Scotty wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 2:47 pm Dunya, I don’t knoe how I can trust you in games anymore. All the games I’ve played with you You’ve been badzo. That’s 100%. Can’t fight statistics no sirree
Seems too cute by half for teammates.
Scotty wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 9:17 am
dunya wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 9:15 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 9:11 am I’m satisfied with Nova’s entrance into the game looking at golden/dunya.

[VOTE: Kites] aubergine
Kites posted though. What about Kenway?
Oh god dammit I thought they both had already posted

I got them confused thank you

Is kenway now the only no-show?

[VOTE: kenway] aubergine
Kites over kenway. Kites probably not teammates. Kenway possible.
Scotty wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 7:20 pm Kenway is sus. Someon e convince me otherwise
Feels kinda like distancing.
Scotty wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 1:04 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 10:36 pm At this juncture this game has more posts than Turf Wars and Talking Heads combined had AT THE CONCLUSION OF NIGHT 1.
You’re inflating your own game to further the cause

(I just wanted to be part of the shit list so I don’t feel left out

please love me)
Again, too cute by half. Probably not teammates with Mac.
Scotty wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 7:02 pm
nutella wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 6:57 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 5:34 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 5:30 pm Sloonei, you're bad.

You are super concerned about narrowing the focus for a day, but your focus in this game since joining us has been almost entirely on this damned night poll. Narrowing your current focus on players and reads would be akin to multiplying a fraction by 0.
:meany:
I am worried about the thread in general
this is a scum sloonei I'll bet my hollandaise on it
Sloonei is playing too silly right nw for -me to make any sort of alignment guess. I don’t know what you see that, say, TH hasn’t done
Makes me feel like TH isn't ISIS. Not a great look for sloons but not damning either.
Scotty wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 1:25 pm I feel like Sloonei is playing a subtle jester game

Come on, there’s gotta be a jester in this bastard game
Again not good for Sloonei.
Scotty wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 3:50 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 3:34 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 3:30 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 3:27 pm I'm intrigued by the Kyle wagon but still really know why it exists. I am open. Someone tell me why Kyle should be lynched. I haven't been around here as much lately.

Sloonei is a Yankees fan.
I’m currently voting him because I skimmed his iso and afterwards couldn’t remember his opinions. Even his last summary of the players on the poll were entry level reads at best, even though it was descriptive.

If someone disagrees, please show me a different perspective plz
Who has better-than-entry-level reads right now? Is your own read on Kyle better than that?

You prefer lasagna with aubergine over pasta.
Well certainly not lilefer, for instance. But there are people in this game with less posts and more content.

I will admit that my read is cursory, but I’m just left unfulfilled reading through his iso. But like I said, I’m not going to grandstand and say I have a case, and can change votes at will, but I don’t view Kyle as civ-leaning as others on this poll.
Goes after Kyle while a teammate is leading the poll. Good for Kyle.
Scotty wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 3:56 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 3:53 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 3:23 pm Hot take: Those still voting sprityo are evilbad
@JaggedJimmyJay is still voting for sprityo, and is one of the lynchable 8. What have you to say for yourself, Jay?
I was mostly joking with that, but since JJJ is here, and has since probably thought about what to make of sprityo that he’d bettter define his vote
Kinda feels like teammate Luna pushing a teammates idea?
Scotty wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 3:16 pm
dunya wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 1:01 am Also my reads have been pretty spot on. nova and Lilefer scum. DDL the chaotic 3p who should die after juliets returns to us. How dare you hurt juliets.

Let's lynch nutella, Eloh, Scotty, ColinIsCool (wtf guys how did you never consider Colin on day 2) JOH and get rid of Long Con.

Scotty is defo bad from what I could tell watching. He was trying to frame speed with tons of wifom for when he flipped. Speed is good...get out of here.

I'd worry about INH and Zephyr but I think they're getting modkilled soon so idc.

TH is probably anti town but he and Marmot can live forever. I'm still conflicted about Lunalee...
Welcome back, but your muscles might have atrophied in that coma.

“Trying to frame speed”
Framing implies that I know speed is innocent. I firmly believe he is not, and there is no evidence I have seen to the contrary. I haven’t the slightest idea why you are so confident he is civ. Please inform me.

Your argument is also invalid because even if I were bad, I’d be hunting for the other team too, so it wouldn’t be framing, sista.
Dunya/Scotty not w/w

So crossing off motel, dunya, Kyle, Kites.

Putting tick marks next to Sloonei, Kenway, Luna.
c-bob, Kenaway is Sloonei so your analysis looks bad for Sloonei. I haven't really considered Luna as bad but I'll take another look at her iso.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Colin, what can you tell me about your response to dunya "I'm here to murder not make friends"?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Cbob I liked your casing. Not sure if I agree with all your conclusions but you’re very pro-town imo

The Allegory of the Sex Cave was just my joke name for that blitz of insane BTSC info you guys all dumped in the thread about sig, Zephyrus, etc
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

juliets wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:33 am Colin, what can you tell me about your response to dunya "I'm here to murder not make friends"?
I’ve discovered in this game how much I like talking trash in Mafia and I guess it was just a flippant comment in that vein. I think I may have been dismissing a buddying accusation but I can’t remember. At any rate I meant murdering scum but I can see why you might think it’s a weird thing to say
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I don’t want to exactly say why but I kind of think Sloonei is town.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Colin continued:

14. Indicates Luna's iso makes him not like Scotty, slight town look.

15. speedchuck phoning in scum performance, slightly scummy read

16. Thinks Elo's tardigate claim sounds reasonable, says scum will have an easy time voting Elo, "we can do better" slight scum look

17. Clarifies he is fine with Elo lynch just doesn't think we should have 25 people on one wagon, slight town read

18. Defends dunya against Luna's scumslip accusation (luna later clarifies it wasn't a scumslip accusation), slight town.

19. Suspicious of INH, motel, Zeph, slight town read

20. Says he thinks he can't be killed, hmm not sure what to think about this, dunya read it as bad

21. Posts reads again sees Elo, dunya, speed, and sloonei as bad, slight scum though he has changed his opinion on Sloonei

22. Votes Elo, town look

23. Cools on nutella suspicion, increases dunya suspicion, mixed read

24. Back and forth with dunya, each calling the other scum, asks for others read on this situation

25. Votes nutella, but so did dunya, lapluie, sloonei and JJJ.

Ok quitting again. Will resume later. Still a mixed bag.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I count 14 town-leans to 6 scum-leans in there juliets. Doesn’t seem ALL that mixed to me.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:31 am I count 14 town-leans to 6 scum-leans in there juliets. Doesn’t seem ALL that mixed to me.
lol, I didn't count, I stand corrected.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

While I'm doing a read of Colin it would be nice if someone would present the specifics that causes the mafia read on him.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:38 am I don’t want to exactly say why but I kind of think Sloonei is town.
Does this have anything to do with me, turbup? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but I'm maybe working an angle here :shifty:
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Turnip Head wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:52 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:38 am I don’t want to exactly say why but I kind of think Sloonei is town.
Does this have anything to do with me, turbup? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but I'm maybe working an angle here :shifty:
Nope
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:31 am I count 14 town-leans to 6 scum-leans in there juliets. Doesn’t seem ALL that mixed to me.
Tbf I count mafia pings mote strongly than civ pings, because mafia is trying to seem civ, but civs aren't (generally) trying to seem like mafia.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

colonialbob wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 12:14 pm
Tbf I count mafia pings mote strongly than civ pings, because mafia is trying to seem civ, but civs aren't (generally) trying to seem like mafia.
Fair enough

Return to “Previous Jobs”