Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D4

Post by Guillotine »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:42 pm
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:36 pm Allison was a deep wolf who was solidly in the town core, had control over the town/was influence
and yet u shot her, despite how towny she was, despite even you yourself saying how towny she was XD
Golden wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:33 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:22 pm i think that sig and golden/scotty/svs are the last 2 mafia

and i think sloonei and wilgy are both modsquad (assuming rondo is town and said the truth about the same check)

-t
If sig is mafia, what do you think happened with the Alison kill?
iso me pls its somewhere in my last 20 posts

-t
Dyslexicon has been towny and i'd shoot him now.

Allison, mac, sloonei, dizzy are all expected to die fast or they are scum because as town they are all feared here. They too good. Case in point, Mac is dead.
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 426

Post by sig »

Golden wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:46 pm
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:52 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:41 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:22 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:34 am And please @Dyslexicon the help me find my target

I will die as well, but it is how it is. I have to submit it before 2 hours before Eod or i will die alone
I'll try. There's a lot of stuff going on in thread that I don't follow, particularly between Urist and Golden. Apparently this is between chats that aren't in thread.

We're not descending into chaos, like Sig said. It's just that there's uneven amounts of information right now.

If anyone has mech info or claims that is outing for someone, please explain this clearly so everyone can understand. @Urist @Golden

Otherwise I'm just kill wolfy people don't kill towny people.
Let me explain the DnD thing
We have a DnD inventory and at night (started last night) we fight a cyclop who may kill us one by one.
We started with Nut, LePetit, Urist, Kate and me.
We agreed we are all town after a while and we defended each other.
Le petit died and we could choose to bring in a new member who was probably RNGed and we received Rondo at next night start. After Nut died we didn't choose to bring another one.
Rondo was pretty resonable at first and we decided his behaviour is towny, but he took back his good intentions after we defended him in the thread.
He claimed he knows Wilgy and Sloonei have the same alignament. He says his flip would resolve his claim however I see he has a lot of fun lying and spreading wifom and i post these to be considered by people who spent more time than me in the game.
I believe town needs informations and that is an important thing that helps town in a game.
Last night Kate was neighbourized by Golden and she explained it in the chat and my request to her is to tell herself what she knows. @Kate please complete my claim with what you told us in the chat.

I am only full claiming because i am dying though, without the vest i would try to figure more things by myself. I don't trust like I said Ulrist and Rondo to be completely homest and if someone kills Kate who is my only solid TR the infos may be lost and town may think too much over this chat, loosing time.
1. Michelle you’re now my favorite person for being upfront about this since I was literally about to have a stroke/try to lead to a vote on Kate for refusing to give out info.

2. I’m almost certain said cyclops is PR/another third party roll. I’m leaning towards PR since the nature of their role being a hydra who also didn’t win. What’s your thoughts on the cyclops being a player?

3. I think this further clears myself and golden since I’m assuming LPP was killed by the cyclops. Meaning her reads had nothing to do with it.

4. I now could see all 5 being town for 2 reasons.

A. You could each die at night this solves the potential balance issue of 5 townies being able to form a town core right away.

B. You can bring in random ppl this is where In theory mafia could be brought in and cause massive amounts of chaos.
The dnd monster being PC makes a tonne of sense actually. Especially since they appear to have a mechanic linked to Post Count. It was 200, then 240? Now is it 100 because they took damage in the dnd server?

Spitballing a role for them. PC needs to outlast all the D&D players and kill them before they die. This could be via lynch or kills in thread or server.

Maybe they have some kp we aren’t aware of (this would explain the LPP death) OR maybe they have some sort of limited soup which is why they’re focusing in on it (this is less believable)

Either way I think they’re attempting to sow chaos in the thread and throw town off course by hunting rondo, golden and myself

Also Golden I believe the D&D claims now that I know rondo was brought in vs OG member
ImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by Party Crasher »

sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:44 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:40 pm
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:36 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:21 pm
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:14 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:44 pm dont fuck with me @sig

Maybe build a real case and I’ll stop until then you’re not being pro town at all
I'm talking with tutuu rn anything you want him to consider (I assume he's made his case in thread)

Literally what I’ve already said tbh.

There’s no world where it makes sense that I as a mafia member shot and killed Allison also mafia for town credit.

Allison was a deep wolf who was solidly in the town core, had control over the town/was influence , AND was in a neighborhood meaning she had even more access to civs.

Tuutuu is being at best paranoid right now and at worst she’s being anti town by spreading fear against almost lock Townes ppl
Hm.
Do you have any explanation for your role being different from all of the town flipped roles
You’re worried soup exists yet you’re trying to extract a fill role claim? How does this make sense it doesn’t
I (sheep) and not worried about soup at all tbh.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Golden wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:46 pm The dnd monster being PC makes a tonne of sense actually. Especially since they appear to have a mechanic linked to Post Count. It was 200, then 240? Now is it 100 because they took damage in the dnd server?
its 200 every day. it was never 240. i said 100 today because yesterday i posted too much and im trying to leave some posts for my teammates. 100 for me only, the other 100 for them

-t
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:42 am
Golden wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:04 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:18 pm Scotty should never be Soup unless they decided to actually have TWO soup vote mac yesterday.

Which feels weird af
Nah, what feels right is marmot expected scotty to die and took an unnecessary risk.
I don't get this. Why would Marmot take a completely unnecessary risk? If Scotty is mafia too, and Mac shoots Scotty, Marmot looks great and potentially cleared. I think that was the plan. If Scotty is town, all Marmot had to do is not vote Mac.
I can agree with this.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1220

Post by Golden »

@EnderWiggin sorry if I’ve already missed this but what can you tell us about why Michelle got a vest not a gun?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:47 pm
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:36 pm Allison was a deep wolf who was solidly in the town core, had control over the town/was influence
and yet u shot her, despite how towny she was, despite even you yourself saying how towny she was XD
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:22 pm i think that sig and golden/scotty/svs are the last 2 mafia

and i think sloonei and wilgy are both modsquad (assuming rondo is town and said the truth about the same check)

-t

-t

Allison, mac, sloonei, dizzy are all expected to die fast or they are scum because as town they are all feared here. They too good. Case in point, Mac is dead.
mac only died last night
Alison was a town shot (Sig the council is still deciding your fate dw)
Sloonei & Dizzy are still alive

Also there's more than just the player that goes into deciding who gets nk'ed (doc dodge, play in the game, PR strength, lost wolf potential etc.)
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by sig »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:50 pm
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:44 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:40 pm
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:36 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:21 pm
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:14 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:44 pm dont fuck with me @sig

Maybe build a real case and I’ll stop until then you’re not being pro town at all
I'm talking with tutuu rn anything you want him to consider (I assume he's made his case in thread)

Literally what I’ve already said tbh.

There’s no world where it makes sense that I as a mafia member shot and killed Allison also mafia for town credit.

Allison was a deep wolf who was solidly in the town core, had control over the town/was influence , AND was in a neighborhood meaning she had even more access to civs.

Tuutuu is being at best paranoid right now and at worst she’s being anti town by spreading fear against almost lock Townes ppl
Hm.
Do you have any explanation for your role being different from all of the town flipped roles
You’re worried soup exists yet you’re trying to extract a fill role claim? How does this make sense it doesn’t
I (sheep) and not worried about soup at all tbh.
Well the main point made by Tuutuu is that I’m mafia who killed Allison since I’m the soup mafia who needed to stay alive.

Then she’s trying to get a claim.

in terms of power who knows I had a 1 shot kp. I think trying to go that route is crazy when we’ve had such crazy flips anyway.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Urist wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:51 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:18 pm Scotty should never be Soup unless they decided to actually have TWO soup vote mac yesterday.

Which feels weird af
Nah, what feels right is marmot expected scotty to die and took an unnecessary risk.
I don't get this. Why would Marmot take a completely unnecessary risk? If Scotty is mafia too, and Mac shoots Scotty, Marmot looks great and potentially cleared. I think that was the plan. If Scotty is town, all Marmot had to do is not vote Mac.
I can agree with this.

Do you think, mafia thought killing Mac would stop his shot? Hence why he was their kill
ImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

ok whatever im voting scotty for now

[VOTE: scotty] aubergine

might be back to sig if i have some backup, but if im the only one pushing this read it wont go anywhere so

-t
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:54 pm

Which feels weird af
I can agree with this.

Do you think, mafia thought killing Mac would stop his shot? Hence why he was their kill
I sincerely doubt this theory
killing somebody doesn't halt their actions anywhere I've played

I think Mac was just towny
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:52 pm

-t

-t

mac only died last night

Also there's more than just the player that goes into deciding who gets nk'ed (doc dodge, play in the game, PR strength, lost wolf potential etc.)
Deciding my fate? For what?

Im fucking spewed town by bity known flipped scum parties.

What is there to decide?

No, you leave me alone.

Sig is in their scum meta, i'd trust a 27 cent coin more than them
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:55 pm
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:54 pm

Which feels weird af
I can agree with this.

I sincerely doubt this theory
killing somebody doesn't halt their actions anywhere I've played

I think Mac was just towny
It’s less likely for sure, but the fact we had 1 known mafia voting there and 2 people in the POE is what’s weird.

I mean there was a 33% chance Marmot was axed. I guess the idea is if they refused Neon could’ve killed them but still it’s weird
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 338
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

-t

-t

I am just a feeble old man.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:56 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:52 pm

-t

-t

mac only died last night

Deciding my fate? For what?

What is there to decide?

No, you leave me alone.

You don’t know my scum meta nor have you been paying attention that shows by the fact you have no idea which of the 4 you’re trying to say need to be gone are in fact half gone.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Every post gullio makes, makes me want to take him out today instead of SVS
ImageImage
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:56 pm Deciding my fate? For what?

What is there to decide?

No, you leave me alone.

whats this post man lol sheep is talking to sig here, ur name isnt mentioned anywhere in this quote chain unless i missed it

anyway i think if we lose this game, the only way we lose is from a soup kill, and if it comes, i think it comes from either sig or rondo

im not afraid of anyone else, i dont think anyone else can beat town

-t
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:01 pm

What is there to decide?

No, you leave me alone.

whats this post man lol sheep is talking to sig here, ur name isnt mentioned anywhere in this quote chain unless i missed it

anyway i think if we lose this game, the only way we lose is from a soup kill, and if it comes, i think it comes from either sig or rondo

-t
lol apologies @Guillotine i derped hard here. your avatar and sig's avatar look the same

-t
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:02 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:01 pm

What is there to decide?

No, you leave me alone.

-t
lol apologies @Guillotine i derped hard here. your avatar and sig's avatar look the same

-t
To be fair I never insinuated guillo was a wolf there
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:59 pm Every post gullio makes, makes me want to take him out today instead of SVS
I don't really think guillo is a wolf here tbh?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Which feels weird af
I can see this perspective too, hmm
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:59 pm Every post gullio makes, makes me want to take him out today instead of SVS
Too bad you cant

Dizzy can though, he has a gun right?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Post by Dyslexicon »

Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:14 pm
Too bad you cant

No. Where did you get that from?
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:14 am Not mafia: Rondo, Sloonei, Wilgy, Neon, Sig, Kate, Golden.

If there's something wrong with Golden's claim or something is not adding up, please reexplain @Urist
- He says he redirects kills from himself to his neighbors. But he keeps targeting his town reads. Alison, nutella, now Kate. Not a town use of that ability.

- He says he tried to bait Alison into killing nutella by telling Alison he planned to target nutella with an ability that would protect nutella on future nights. Couple problems: a) why bait a kill on nutella? She was so obviously the kill that we had her give us her cyclops-slaying equipment that night. b) he is now saying that he actually did target nutella, which just doesn't mesh with what he said earlier about it being bait.

- Everyone in the d&d chat is town. I'm pretty confident about that. Le Petit Poussin and nutella were also confident that the hood is all town, which makes me even more confident. Then we have iawy's role, which creates a neighborhood. How many neighborhoods does town get?

- He claims the part of his role where he redirects kills from himself to others is passive, not something he controls. I wonder how this works if he has multiple neighbors? It doesn't make sense for him to have this ability as an unlimited-shot neighborizer.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

-t

-t

Everything that comes out of guillo’s mouth is still wolfy.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:04 pm Almost gave it to Dizzy but they already had a gun last day phase so wanted to spread the love around.
Theory: Guillo and Ender are mafia. Guillo thought Ender gave me the gun, but he changed his mind and gave it to Michelle instead. Guillo didn't know because he's not paying attention
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Urist wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:20 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:14 am Not mafia: Rondo, Sloonei, Wilgy, Neon, Sig, Kate, Golden.

If there's something wrong with Golden's claim or something is not adding up, please reexplain @Urist
- He says he redirects kills from himself to his neighbors. But he keeps targeting his town reads. Alison, nutella, now Kate. Not a town use of that ability.

- He says he tried to bait Alison into killing nutella by telling Alison he planned to target nutella with an ability that would protect nutella on future nights. Couple problems: a) why bait a kill on nutella? She was so obviously the kill that we had her give us her cyclops-slaying equipment that night. b) he is now saying that he actually did target nutella, which just doesn't mesh with what he said earlier about it being bait.

- Everyone in the d&d chat is town. I'm pretty confident about that. Le Petit Poussin and nutella were also confident that the hood is all town, which makes me even more confident. Then we have iawy's role, which creates a neighborhood. How many neighborhoods does town get?

- He claims the part of his role where he redirects kills from himself to others is passive, not something he controls. I wonder how this works if he has multiple neighbors? It doesn't make sense for him to have this ability as an unlimited-shot neighborizer.
If I have multiple neighbours I don’t get to choose.

As per when Alison died, I don’t even get to *know*
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I would like @Golden to respond to his point by point.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

And for what must be the millionth time.

Alison was not a town read. And I didn’t target nutella on night 2.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:30 pm "The pyxxy kill is unaccounted for if sig is town"

Creature also shot pyxxy. But pyxxy was shot twice. Alison couldnt have known Creature also shot him. Alison was covering for a mafia shooting pyxxy n1
Wait, did creature claim the pyxxy kill too? Alison might have just picked a random death to claim to mess with town lol
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Urist wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:27 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:30 pm "The pyxxy kill is unaccounted for if sig is town"

Creature also shot pyxxy. But pyxxy was shot twice. Alison couldnt have known Creature also shot him. Alison was covering for a mafia shooting pyxxy n1
Wait, did creature claim the pyxxy kill too? Alison might have just picked a random death to claim to mess with town lol
he didnt but its confirmed he shot pyxxy. he was same role as mac. creature and pyxxy voted creature d1

sheep also suggested what you're saying

alison kept claiming KP on day 1, before she knew pyxxy would die though. but its possible she just claimed that to mess with town

im conceding on pushing sig for now. sheep is townreading and also confused at sig, and syn is mostly neutral. the other 2 heads arent participating atm

-t
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:47 am @Michelle I trust you to take whatever shot you think is best in your PoE.

Mine rn is
SVS - based on Golden and Kate's read. Could be 3p, less likely soup mafia but not impossible
Scotty - Looks the most teamed with Marmot imo.
Guillo - Boring shot, could be town, but Neon has restriction on shots so I don't know if they will be able to shoot Guillo. Not sure if it's worth it though, cause I think Guillo is probably just the same role as Mac most likely.
Not Guillo, i said already
Thanks i will Iso them though
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:08 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:58 am
sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:57 amEnder would be in the running for deep wolf mafia but that would only be if scotty is mafia
Why?
I can’t imagine a mafia Ender not giving a gun to his teammate at some point.

We know he gave
1 to Wilgy who shot mafia
1 to scotty who shot an iffy town.

If scotty flips mafia it increases the chances of Ender being mafia since that link exists.

Also just looking at the POE, the claims, the vig shots, and personal reads we’ve got a narrow amount of people who could be deep wolfing left.

But, ender isn’t my first or even second choice my order goes as followed for kills/votes

1. PC/scotty/SVS for the next 3 not in any order, but Scotty is still gut most towny.
4. Ender/Urist (he’s the other deep wolf candidate I’ve got left)

Straight kills would be
1. PC
2. Gullio
3. scotty

I’d say a scotty kill over SVS only since I think scotty could tie us to last mafia quicker than SVS.
Again not Guillo, not PC
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:34 pm

Oh snap. This is probably just correct. @Michelle
Alison could know if they had an investigative role, ig
Neon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:55 pm Going to bed 2 hours late. Have fun town.

Scotty
SVS
Urist

Something like that for now
Ty
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:05 pm Why didn't Creature ever claim the Pyxxy shot though
Eh, who knows?
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:20 pm I still don't think Sig shoots Alison on purpose if they're mafia.
What if he shot Golden?
@Golden i understood correctly, if he would shot you Alison would die?
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:21 pm Larpers are busy killing a cyclops apparently
:haha:
Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:53 pm Ok. Well.

Im spewed not Mod Squad 3P from Hollowkatt (I told you so)
And im spewed not Mafia from Marmot.

If Dyslexicon is still alive, he is mafia.

Bye
Well, mafia was busy killing LePetit, Nut and Mac until now
Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:58 pm Dyslexicon never lives this long as town here, which means Dizzy is unfortunately scum.

When will we ever learn?
Dizzy was until endgame in Goc 2 years ago
Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:01 pm Im not planning to effort so Michelle, you may shoot me at any time if my word is not enough.

Leaving me for final 3 if that ever happens guarantees an instant win though, because i will then read everything and solve everything for you.

Ive come to learn here that the less you post the more you can read and do.

Guillo the slank.

You made me a monster
:thumbsup:
Guillotine wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:06 pm This is the team without reading a lot

Dyslexicon
Sloonei
Sig

You ate welcome! And hail Deck Mafia
I don't shot you, put your head in the game and solve please

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

sig wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:06 pm Also Tuutuu just got caught in a lie about the vest thing let’s see if anyone else sees it

Until then [VOTE: PC] aubergine They’ve been very anti town and chaotic this phase. This theory to try and vote me out is a ridiculous attempt to silence the only person that’s talking about them which too me points to them being anti town
:|
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Urist wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:20 pm - Everyone in the d&d chat is town. I'm pretty confident about that. Le Petit Poussin and nutella were also confident that the hood is all town, which makes me even more confident. Then we have iawy's role, which creates a neighborhood. How many neighborhoods does town get?
in addition to that we have a 5-person (initially 6) neighborhood (sort of) over here

-t
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:25 pm

I would like @Golden to respond to his point by point.
Sure

1) Alison wasn’t a town read, I didn’t target nutella, we are in end game now and getting a good friend to solve with is more advantageous (I also told Kate straight up when she arrived… sorry you die if I’m targeted.)

Btw, I get to use my role power how I want. There is a world in which using it to actually build a town core is the call I made. If I’d known I had btsc from the start I might have done that, so ‘golden is targeting his town reads’ isn’t a good basis to say I’m using the role in a wolfy way.

2) This is false, I don’t know how many times I have to say the exact same thing to Urist. I tried to bait Alison/wolves to shoot ME, not nutella, for it to kill Alison. I have been extremely clear, in the thread, about the exact moment I decided to do that.

Want more indication? Look at how much I was trying to bait Alison to use her vig shot on me, I didn’t necessarily expect she’d use it night one. My actual plan in neighbouring her was to continue that path, especially because I didn’t even realise neighbourhood came with btsc. When I had btsc and she claimed the pyxxy kill with the shot I very quickly pivoted to ‘hard pocket, talk up the power of the neighbourhood’

Kate had confirmed the tone and approach that I’ve described is truly there in the neighbourhood.

3) It’s not reasonable to ask me to respond to this, I didn’t design the game. I AM town.

4) Urist loves to make assumptions. I have never explained fully how my role works for good (soup) reasons.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:19 pm
Too bad you cant

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:22 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:04 pm Almost gave it to Dizzy but they already had a gun last day phase so wanted to spread the love around.
Theory: Guillo and Ender are mafia. Guillo thought Ender gave me the gun, but he changed his mind and gave it to Michelle instead. Guillo didn't know because he's not paying attention
@Michelle

And also anyone?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Urist has been tunnelling me from the start of the game and I’d use my vote and every vig shot on him if Kate wasn’t calling me off. He isn’t interested in trying to make things make sense. He could ask questions via Kate but he prefers to prosecute me in the thread, calling me a liar even though 1) that isn’t even AI even if I was (town should lie sometimes, I was certainly lying to Alison) and 2) everything he says I’m lying about I’m not.

Lastly… Urist cannot get past this basic question: “why do I neighbour Alison night 1 if wolf”.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I should be fully towncleared and the only reason I’m not is paranoia.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:36 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:19 pm
Too bad you cant

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:22 pm
@Michelle

And also anyone?
i just cant see ender as mafia considering how townsiding his role is. he is just mowing through the PoE

but its a galaxy brain read if its true

-t
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Super spicy take: neon is soup mafia with a d&d member and is claiming nightly factional kills.
Souped Sabi and LPP n1.
Souped Nutella n2.
Souped 112 n3.

Bonus: they got two soups on n1, there was miscommunication on the scumteam where Alison thought she would claim the extra kill so claimed vig d1, but Neon didn't see that so she claimed to have two kills on n1. Oops! Guess Alison just has to claim a random kill.
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Dyslexicon »

Golden wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:13 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:11 pm
Golden wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:10 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:06 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:01 pm What I'm hearing is that if Cape flips mafia I am shooting Golden.
No, I actually don't think they're w/w after this exchange.
Anyone who thinks we are w/w is wolfy tbh it’s just a basic terrible take.

Everyone who has ever played with me knows if I was teamies with cape I spike have bussed him in the optimal, most town-cred way possible.
"I would never be so obvious as wolf" after blatantly defending a mafia is not a take I have ever given credence to.
I cannot overstate this enough.

I literally don’t give a fuck what credence you give to me, Alison. You can learn the hard way. Shoot me on day 2 if you want.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

@Michelle sig coulda shot me. i don’t want Kate to die, but killing me and seeing whether it’s me or Kate who dies would test sigs claim. If I die, he shot me. If Kate dies, he shot alison.

But I think the above plan (kill a town to prove sig is town) is net neutral anyway, I don’t really think it helps.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Golden wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:38 pm Urist has been tunnelling me from the start of the game and I’d use my vote and every vig shot on him if Kate wasn’t calling me off. He isn’t interested in trying to make things make sense. He could ask questions via Kate but he prefers to prosecute me in the thread, calling me a liar even though 1) that isn’t even AI even if I was (town should lie sometimes, I was certainly lying to Alison) and 2) everything he says I’m lying about I’m not.

Lastly… Urist cannot get past this basic question: “why do I neighbour Alison night 1 if wolf”.
I've wanted to try this gambit for years but I haven't rolled scum neighbor yet lmao. In absolutely no way is it clearing for you to neighborize scum. It's a pretty useless scum ability so why not use it to try to clear yourself?
Answer me this. Is there a reason to neighborize town as mafia?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Yeah, I don't think Golden is mafia. His role could be a 3p thing, but I don't think he's soup mafia
Golden
The Coward

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Golden »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:39 pm
Golden wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:13 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:11 pm
Golden wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:10 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:06 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:01 pm What I'm hearing is that if Cape flips mafia I am shooting Golden.
No, I actually don't think they're w/w after this exchange.
Anyone who thinks we are w/w is wolfy tbh it’s just a basic terrible take.

Everyone who has ever played with me knows if I was teamies with cape I spike have bussed him in the optimal, most town-cred way possible.
"I would never be so obvious as wolf" after blatantly defending a mafia is not a take I have ever given credence to.
I cannot overstate this enough.

I literally don’t give a fuck what credence you give to me, Alison. You can learn the hard way. Shoot me on day 2 if you want.
Yup
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Urist wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:39 pm Super spicy take: neon is soup mafia with a d&d member and is claiming nightly factional kills.
Souped Sabi and LPP n1.
Souped Nutella n2.
Souped 112 n3.

Bonus: they got two soups on n1, there was miscommunication on the scumteam where Alison thought she would claim the extra kill so claimed vig d1, but Neon didn't see that so she claimed to have two kills on n1. Oops! Guess Alison just has to claim a random kill.
what about TSP?

neon claimed the TSP and Sabi kills

also i dont understand a mafia soup killing another mafia

-t
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Urist wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:42 pm
Golden wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:38 pm Urist has been tunnelling me from the start of the game and I’d use my vote and every vig shot on him if Kate wasn’t calling me off. He isn’t interested in trying to make things make sense. He could ask questions via Kate but he prefers to prosecute me in the thread, calling me a liar even though 1) that isn’t even AI even if I was (town should lie sometimes, I was certainly lying to Alison) and 2) everything he says I’m lying about I’m not.

I've wanted to try this gambit for years but I haven't rolled scum neighbor yet lmao. In absolutely no way is it clearing for you to neighborize scum. It's a pretty useless scum ability so why not use it to try to clear yourself?
Answer me this. Is there a reason to neighborize town as mafia?
Urist, I cannot overstate this enough.

I didn’t even know what a neighbourhood was.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

This reminds me of GoC two years ago where everyone was discussing mech possibilities and nothing made sense, and it turned out we were all town anyway, or everyone but one. Here too, most of us are just town, and this game does have some weird mech we won't know the full story of before after the game
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:42 pmalso i dont understand a mafia soup killing another mafia

-t
Isn't that literally what you're saying Sig did?
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Party Crasher wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:42 pm
Urist wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:39 pm Super spicy take: neon is soup mafia with a d&d member and is claiming nightly factional kills.
Souped Sabi and LPP n1.
Souped Nutella n2.
Souped 112 n3.

what about TSP?

neon claimed the TSP and Sabi kills

also i dont understand a mafia soup killing another mafia

-t
Tsp factional kill because neon needs to claim big and can't claim shooting rask.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”