[END] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Which visiting community was your favorite?

SDN
19%
SDN
16%
SDN
25%
SDN
25%
SDN
16%

Total votes: 32
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 50

Re: [DAY 1] Literal WWerecreatures Invade Syndicate Zoo: An SDN Crossover Game

Post by Creature »

Yawn did anything happen?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 168

Post by S~V~S »

Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:37 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:56 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:47 pm @pyxxy you mentioned I was acting weird. Does that make me suspicious or are you just pointing at things and harrumphing?
I'm suspicious that you've got something going on. There is something tbd about your posting that is related to your role somehow. I can feel it from how your big animal+alignment posts.

Doesn't mean your scummy. Doesn't mean we can't win together if you're 3p.
@S~V~S this one
i did see this.

This was a watch and let it develop thing for me. I think Pyxxy is reaching here. I think a big animal alignment post is in Scottys town wheelhouse; it could also be in Scottys not town wheelhouse. I wouldn't suspect him based on his having made it, I think its NAI.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 216
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:24 pm Anyway, I find the split on whether falcon is playing out of character or not to be an interesting one. sloonei says no, neon says yes. Other Syndicats, what's your opinion?
I'd like to get caught up before I give too many hot takes, but Falcon is playing weird, however I have no interested in elimming them right now.

I do have interested in hearing why people think Falcon is not playing weird.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:33 pm That post from pyxxy that everyone is calling hedgy is kinda towny to me

He's told me of this urban myth that runs through his family where sometimes he just gets like a gut feeling that he hasn't done as scum, and it's been used against me to catch me before
I think Dennis is town
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: NateTheLesser] aubergine
Zenge
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 213
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Zenge »

Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:46 pm
Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:45 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:38 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:36 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:33 pm That post from pyxxy that everyone is calling hedgy is kinda towny to me

He's told me of this urban myth that runs through his family where sometimes he just gets like a gut feeling that he hasn't done as scum, and it's been used against me to catch me before
Which post? I missed it. Can you link it? I'm a fail at reading Pyxxy, so my opinion can't help :grin:

So are you saying Pyxxy is a witch?
What's a witch?
I know what a witch is, I mean like is it a thing in mafia terms to be clear
No I meant like a "real" witch, someone who can *accurately* tell the future, or knows things they have no way of knowing, based on non scientific means.
I don’t think being able to predict the future is part of a witch’s abilities in the lore, is it?

Like if it was the Wicked Witch of the West, probably would have just left Dorothy alone, no?

Or the witch in Snow White. If she’d known the future, that plan would have gone much better for the Witch than it did.
How about doctor who? He was the one who looked into like a million different futures in the Thanos movie right (I don't watch movies often)

Pyxxy is doctor who is my new headcanon
I think I saw an episode of that once. She went to the Wild West. The Cheyenne called her “Medicine Woman”.
In conclusion, Carthage Falcon45ca must be destroyed.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:45 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:41 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:38 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:36 pm

Which post? I missed it. Can you link it? I'm a fail at reading Pyxxy, so my opinion can't help :grin:

So are you saying Pyxxy is a witch?
What's a witch?
I know what a witch is, I mean like is it a thing in mafia terms to be clear
No I meant like a "real" witch, someone who can *accurately* tell the future, or knows things they have no way of knowing, based on non scientific means.
I don’t think being able to predict the future is part of a witch’s abilities in the lore, is it?

Like if it was the Wicked Witch of the West, probably would have just left Dorothy alone, no?

Or the witch in Snow White. If she’d known the future, that plan would have gone much better for the Witch than it did.
My Grandma, who was basically a Norwegian peasant, taught me (in all earnestness) that Fortune Tellers are witches. So I'm sticking with my story cause I loved my Grandma. Witches + Fortune tellers. Fight me.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NateTheLesser wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:40 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:40 pm @NateTheLesser Why are you voting Zenge?
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:01 pm Game Fast.

14 pages.

Haven't read.

ANYWAYS @Neon you meme voting Dennis?

@falcon45ca/@NateTheLesser please iterate on why Zenge?
His comment on whether Scotty was role fishing seemed like reachy shade for page 1 of day 0 (especially since our animals aren't tied to role/alignment).

But I'm not sure I want to help yeet a SDNer on day one, so I'll see how I feel as I catch up. Dennis also struck me as slightly over-serious during D0.
What would role fishing really accomplish in a role madness game?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 330
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:47 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:56 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:47 pm @pyxxy you mentioned I was acting weird. Does that make me suspicious or are you just pointing at things and harrumphing?
I'm suspicious that you've got something going on. There is something tbd about your posting that is related to your role somehow. I can feel it from how your big animal+alignment posts.

Doesn't mean your scummy. Doesn't mean we can't win together if you're 3p.
@S~V~S this one
i did see this.

This was a watch and let it develop thing for me. I think Pyxxy is reaching here. I think a big animal alignment post is in Scottys town wheelhouse; it could also be in Scottys not town wheelhouse. I wouldn't suspect him based on his having made it, I think its NAI.
Oh I very much doubt it meant anything too, I just think pyxxy voicing his gut is picking up a whiff of something was towny
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:52 pm Alright catch up is done and I regret joining this game if I ever have to do that again

AM, Falcon, SVS, PSV, Zenge all get townreads for now

Marmot's slight scumread on me felt funny, but SVS's explanation sorta cleared that up? Like I know what they are trying to say but it kinda sucks that I'm getting scumread for having a personality D0

This Miranda wagon is nasssty and I don't know why. It feels like literally everyone has not actually said why
Why aren't I on this list?

Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:52 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:52 pm Alright catch up is done and I regret joining this game if I ever have to do that again

AM, Falcon, SVS, PSV, Zenge all get townreads for now

Marmot's slight scumread on me felt funny, but SVS's explanation sorta cleared that up? Like I know what they are trying to say but it kinda sucks that I'm getting scumread for having a personality D0

This Miranda wagon is nasssty and I don't know why. It feels like literally everyone has not actually said why
Why aren't I on this list?
Are you supposed to be on the list? I don't see your application forms here
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Seriously though did I forget I was townreading you
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:04 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:02 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:55 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:52 pm
S~V~S wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:49 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:24 pm Anyway, I find the split on whether falcon is playing out of character or not to be an interesting one. sloonei says no, neon says yes. Other Syndicats, what's your opinion?
For fear of raising the wrath of Zenge, I thought Falcon had some points.

I generally have a hard time reading Falcon; coming in here seeing him engage, I thought maybe I was getting a grip on his game. I thought he looked very civvie. And Sloonei i think was not so much defending Falcon as he was explaining someones Meta. I think he was trying to be helpful. I don't know that I think Sloonei would come in Day 1 to defend a teammate in that way, when he could easily be called out by people with more Falcon experience.

BUT Neon does read Falcon much better than I, so I need to see what she says.
I think Sloonei and Falcon are unlikely to be packmates anyhow but if Neon has a history of reading Falcon accurately than hmm

Why are you TR Neon? Are you sheeping other player's reads on her slot?
Did I say I'm TRing Neon? SVS said Neon reads you better than SVS does, implying a decent read rate. And neon said you're acting weird. If Zenge is also saying you're scummy, then there's a common denominator.

It's implied you're TR Neon if you're looking for her take on my slot to inform your read, yes
I don't find this to be an accurate take.

Also, who said Falcon feels normal?

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:47 pm
I'd like to get caught up before I give too many hot takes, but Falcon is playing weird, however I have no interested in elimming them right now.

I do have interested in hearing why people think Falcon is not playing weird.
I think I represent the "Falcon is not playing weird" crowd. But the extent of my point was just that it is not unusual for Falcon to pick a fight with another player on Day 1 of the game about something seemingly insignificant or trivial.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
miranda920
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: Miranda

Post by miranda920 »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:05 pm @miranda920 What were your thoughts/feelings coming into this game? I ask because you have a fairly unique perspective, based on what I'm told. You are relatively new to mafia, playing in a game with lots of players who may be experienced, but who are "new" to each other. What sort of things have you picked up on in your first few games of mafia, and do you anticipate any new challenges in this particular game?
Honestly, I was a bit nervous coming in. My last game was pretty challenging and it ultimately came down to me to make the last vote. I was doomed either way.
It definitely is intimidating playing amongst the experienced SDN players and I feel the same with y'all. It certainly will be interesting having players who are new to us, it will definitely mix things up.

One of the more challenging things for me will be remembering to come on this forum and navigating. So far I think I'm getting the hang of it here.
Outside of that, I think playing with new players will be challenging as I don't have any bias or know your metas.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 307
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

miranda920 wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:54 pm One of the more challenging things for me will be remembering to come on this forum and navigating. So far I think I'm getting the hang of it here.
Outside of that, I think playing with new players will be challenging as I don't have any bias or know your metas.
How do you think you'll adjust to playing a game with so many unfamiliar faces and no known metas?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:54 pm

I generally have a hard time reading Falcon; coming in here seeing him engage, I thought maybe I was getting a grip on his game. I thought he looked very civvie. And Sloonei i think was not so much defending Falcon as he was explaining someones Meta. I think he was trying to be helpful. I don't know that I think Sloonei would come in Day 1 to defend a teammate in that way, when he could easily be called out by people with more Falcon experience.

I think Sloonei and Falcon are unlikely to be packmates anyhow but if Neon has a history of reading Falcon accurately than hmm

Did I say I'm TRing Neon? SVS said Neon reads you better than SVS does, implying a decent read rate. And neon said you're acting weird. If Zenge is also saying you're scummy, then there's a common denominator.

It's implied you're TR Neon if you're looking for her take on my slot to inform your read, yes

I think I said I don't have any concerns at the moment
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:44 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:18 pm
Animal Midwife wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:24 pm Do people on Syndicte usually use the word "yeet" in these games? If so, in what conext?
Yeet is a more political option that some people have adapted instead of the more triggering ‘lynching’

Here’s a handy chart for your perusal:Image
Yote and Yought are words that I need to use more often.
Shakespeare wrote:Come, Marcus; come, kinsmen; this is the way.
Sir boy, now let me see your archery;
Look ye draw home enough, and 'tis there straight.
Terras Astraea reliquit: 1885
Be you remember'd, Marcus, she's gone, she's fled.
Sirs, take you to your tools. You, cousins, shall
Go sound the ocean, and yeet your nets;
Happily you may catch her in the sea;
Yet there's as little justice as at land: 1890
No; Publius and Sempronius, you must do it;
'Tis you must dig with mattock and with spade,
And pierce the inmost centre of the earth:
Then, when you come to Pluto's region,
I pray you, deliver him this petition; 1895
Tell him, it is for justice and for aid,
And that it comes from old Andronicus,
Shaken with sorrows in ungrateful Rome.
Ah, Rome! Well, well; I made thee miserable
What time I yought the people's suffrages 1900
On him that thus doth tyrannize o'er me.
Go, get you gone; and pray be careful all,
And leave you not a man-of-war unsearch'd:
This wicked emperor may have shipp'd her hence;
And, kinsmen, then we may go pipe for justice.
—Titus Andronicus IV.iii

(Don’t look this up, just believe me, this is the internet no one lies on the internet. If you don’t believe me I will have yought you from your windowsill)
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:47 pm Q: When you catch up in a thread, do you typically read from where you left or, jump right into the thread, both, neither, or it depends?
I will usually jump in where it is currently at and then try to go back to where I left off to catch up - kind of depends
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 67
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Creature wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:46 pm Yawn did anything happen?
I’ve been standing outside your cage waiting for you to wake up for hours.

*pokes with stick*
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I would have expected, "I will have yeeted". I am surprised.
Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:55 pm
miranda920 wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:54 pm One of the more challenging things for me will be remembering to come on this forum and navigating. So far I think I'm getting the hang of it here.
How do you think you'll adjust to playing a game with so many unfamiliar faces and no known metas?
@potentialsheltervet id like your opinion on Sloonei’s question to Miranda here.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:53 pm Seriously though did I forget I was townreading you
Why are you townreading me?

falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 134

Post by falcon45ca »

Oh? Do you normally ask players who you are SRing to inform your read on a slot?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Marmot, Sloonei, Neon all probably town.

Falcon slightly rand wolf.

I kinda thought I'd have more hot takes, but meh.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:03 pm

Oh? Do you normally ask players who you are SRing to inform your read on a slot?
I ask players who I am uncertain on to inform my reads on a slot.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:04 pm

Do you feel that's how PVS is approaching Neon w/ regards to my slot?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Animal Midwife
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Animal Midwife »

Creature wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:48 pm [VOTE: NateTheLesser] aubergine
Why's that?
NateTheLesser
The Mark
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by NateTheLesser »

Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:53 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:50 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:43 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:40 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:40 pm @NateTheLesser Why are you voting Zenge?
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:01 pm Game Fast.

14 pages.

Haven't read.

ANYWAYS @Neon you meme voting Dennis?

@falcon45ca/@NateTheLesser please iterate on why Zenge?
His comment on whether Scotty was role fishing seemed like reachy shade for page 1 of day 0 (especially since our animals aren't tied to role/alignment).

But I'm not sure I want to help yeet a SDNer on day one, so I'll see how I feel as I catch up. Dennis also struck me as slightly over-serious during D0.
Dennis struck you as serious?
Relative to just day-0 getting to know each other vibes. Like the "I will relentlessly death-tunnel the person who posted before me" thing.
OH that was a joke lol
Yes, I understand jokes.
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:55 pm
I don't think I'll change how I approach the game, but I kind of like that I don't have a set bias. One of the biggest reasons town lost in our last game was because known meta played a pretty influential role in how I voted at the end.
I had a very strong gut feeling on the last day that JJJ was our wolf, PSV can vouch as I told her in our PM I felt this way. However, our other fellow townie was dead set it was not JJJ because based on his previous games and meta it didn't seem likely and it fit more with PSVs meta. So... yeah, that biased opinion is what led me to misyeet PSV and I've been upset about it since lol

So I'm going to engage with players and go off of what I'm getting here in this thread.
miranda920
Stool Pigeon

Post by miranda920 »

Okay, now I'm actually going to try to make an effort to get fully caught up
Hold please
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Dennis wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:31 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:35 pm
Animal Midwife wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:34 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:33 pm Has dy been around at all? I haven't seen them
Yeah, they posted multiple times.
I went to the first page and looked at their posts so I saw
The flaw with just reading when you're here tbh, haven't seen anything from Kate either
I KNOW RIGHT

THIS LADY BEGGED ME TO JOIN THIS GAME AND THEN DOESNT SAY ANYTHING??? @Kate WTF???

(sorry for calling u "this lady" mom I love you don't get mad at me)
I'm sorry Denman. I'm in deep in another game. My Kate tornado shall be here soon.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:10 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:04 pm

Do you feel that's how PVS is approaching Neon w/ regards to my slot?
I don't really remember how PVS is approaching Neon with regards to your slot. Can you quote it? It no longer shows up in this history of this post.

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:58 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:46 pm Yawn did anything happen?
I’ve been standing outside your cage waiting for you to wake up for hours.

*pokes with stick*
Should've known I am known for standing still for hours.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Animal Midwife wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:11 pm
Why's that?
I got tired of the current wagon and wanted to move to someone else I felt was just standing around.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:36 pm @Sloonei What do you think of Neon (I think) saying falcon feels OOC?
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:27 pm
Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:25 pm
Animal Midwife wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:20 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:19 pm
Animal Midwife wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:17 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:06 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:00 pm Is Miranda a relative noob to werewolf?

I think it is far easier and safer to call someone town when playing as mafia
Yes, she is a relative noob. This is her fifth (I believe?) game.
I'm more getting at, I would've expected her to be coached not to say something like that. I'm reading her as nooby rather than outright wolfy.
I think you should read her wolf game before making claims like this.
I will not be doing that. I already stated I'm not even going to be reading this entire game. All I'm saying is I think she sounds noobish rather than wolfy to me.
That's going to be a problem.
Not if she sheeps me.

@potentialsheltervet
Falcon Yeet!
Falcon Yeet!
Falcon Yeet!
I'm thinking about it. Particularly interested in Neon agreeing he's not acting normal. Trying to source opinions from other Syndicats to see their opinions

@Seanzie It's reasonable to assume looking at the way PVS keeps referring back to Neon specifically, and the tone in general, that they're not SR her slot.

Or perhaps I'm wrong and PVS is trying to get a read on Neon based off their read on me? But it doesn't feel that way at all, it feels like PVS is TR Neon, or at the very least has her above null
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Creature wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:16 pm
Why's that?
I got tired of the current wagon and wanted to move to someone else I felt was just standing around.

[VOTE: creature] aubergine
Animal Midwife
Stool Pigeon

Post by Animal Midwife »

Why's that?
Being kinda quiet this game.
Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

Animal Midwife wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:27 pm
Why's that?
Oh have you played with Creature before?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:29 pm
Why's that?
I was wondering this too?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:24 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:36 pm @Sloonei What do you think of Neon (I think) saying falcon feels OOC?
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:06 pm

Yes, she is a relative noob. This is her fifth (I believe?) game.
I'm more getting at, I would've expected her to be coached not to say something like that. I'm reading her as nooby rather than outright wolfy.
I will not be doing that. I already stated I'm not even going to be reading this entire game. All I'm saying is I think she sounds noobish rather than wolfy to me.
Not if she sheeps me.

@potentialsheltervet
Falcon Yeet!
Falcon Yeet!
Falcon Yeet!
I'm thinking about it. Particularly interested in Neon agreeing he's not acting normal. Trying to source opinions from other Syndicats to see their opinions

@Seanzie It's reasonable to assume looking at the way PVS keeps referring back to Neon specifically, and the tone in general, that they're not SR her slot.

Or perhaps I'm wrong and PVS is trying to get a read on Neon based off their read on me? But it doesn't feel that way at all, it feels like PVS is TR Neon, or at the very least has her above null
I don't see what you're pushing here. I agree that I get no vibe of a SR on Neon, but I also don't really get a "townread" vibe. Instead Neon said you're acting funny, and someone who doesn't know you well, and likely assumes Neon does, took that to heart.

They look like they're trying to make a meta-based push on you without having the meta to do so, so they're citing the sources of their meta. Nothing big about this.

Animal Midwife
Stool Pigeon

Post by Animal Midwife »

Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:29 pm
Why's that?
Yes.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 293

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

SportPonies wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:27 pm :werewolf:
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:24 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:29 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:21 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:16 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:08 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:47 pm caught up
This post deserved some lols.

ur being weird :/

"Intresting"

hm.

^endorsed

he is indeed tilting at times but the way he seemed (imo) to eventually leave this conversation seems towny (imo)

dyachei/marmot w/t confirmed

you-dont-have-to-hand-it-to-him.jpg

scum!

is the word I use sorry not a read hehehe ;)

lotta posting and solving for falcon

is he just not busy rn or something?

Q: When you catch up in a thread, do you typically read from where you left or, jump right into the thread, both, neither, or it depends?

hmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm getting a vibe here. Apologies if it's wrong.
[VOTE: SportPonies] aubergine, explanation in spoiler, and no it's not satisfying
This feels extremely hedgy and weird...why?

The whole thing or the read on Sporty?
The whole fucking thing

Nice.

Feisty neon is town neon
Rawr
Are you sure you aren’t a time traveller from 2007?
I would love to go back to 2007
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:32 pm

Not if she sheeps me.

@potentialsheltervet
Falcon Yeet!
Falcon Yeet!
Falcon Yeet!

I don't see what you're pushing here. I agree that I get no vibe of a SR on Neon, but I also don't really get a "townread" vibe. Instead Neon said you're acting funny, and someone who doesn't know you well, and likely assumes Neon does, took that to heart.

They look like they're trying to make a meta-based push on you without having the meta to do so, so they're citing the sources of their meta. Nothing big about this.
I think this is another point in the Falcon is very likely a wolf column.

This push on PSV is illogical in its foundation. Seanzie spelled it out perfectly.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:37 pm

Not if she sheeps me.

@potentialsheltervet
Falcon Yeet!
Falcon Yeet!
Falcon Yeet!

This push on PSV is illogical in its foundation. Seanzie spelled it out perfectly.
The bad news is though... we cannot elim Falcon.

Zenge
Stool Pigeon

Post by Zenge »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:39 pm
Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:37 pm

Not if she sheeps me.

@potentialsheltervet
Falcon Yeet!
Falcon Yeet!
Falcon Yeet!

The bad news is though... we cannot elim Falcon.
Not with that attitude
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:46 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:42 pm Everywhere?

I'm not getting my normal town falcon pings.
What are the normal town falcon pings?
I'm not great at explaining things but this ain't it.

I expect falcon to be kinda quiet and in the background someone you have to look for and most people will forget about but has posts that are extremely informative if you bother to pay attention

But here he's in the forefront leading and loudly pushing narratives. This isn't what I expect.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:16 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:14 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:49 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:08 pm
This feels extremely hedgy and weird...why?
because it's me?

(oh yeah *high fives myself* that's the best response in a crossover game 😎)
Intresting
Would you not say pyxxy is usually hedgey?
Mmmm. They can be ig but that's not something I often blindly associate with them.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:18 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:02 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:37 pm
Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:34 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:15 pm
Zenge wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:02 pm This is a wolf, full stop.
I'd say it looks more like a falcon. This is what he does.
When you say “this is what he does”, it sounds like you’re saying “this is NAI”, is that correct?
Not necessarily. I would lean very slightly towards a town read on him. But, at the very least, he should not be scumread for playing the role of antagonist like this.
I actually think falcon is kinda behaving out of character

falcon is not happy with the results of Meta Maf, and has become the chorus of Manhattan Skyline

Intresting

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:19 pm Wait, that's not right

More Intresting

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”