fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:54 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:41 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:16 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:10 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:53 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:43 pm

I know I carried that game.
I will not continue this fight.

Have some respect for Jay and the rest of the people playing and do the same. We can continue this fight later if you wish.
Defending myself from baseless attacks on myself is not disrespect to anyone in this game.
Having a fight mid game about another game is a disrespect to everyone playing and the host, and if you can’t see that then I’m sorry for you. Again, I’m not going to keep engaging on this subject for the betterment of the thread. This is literally my last post on the subject.
It's not. It's really not especially when that game is the basis of something that I am saying in this game but I'm not the one who turned it into a personal thing that it never needed to be and I will neither apologize nor stop protecting myself from harmful attacks on myself.
That game is the basis of nothing. If you can’t move on that’s your pride getting in the way. You can tell me all about how I failed you as a teammate later. I promise I will sit and listen to all you have to say. It isn’t relevant in this game.
I don't think you failed me. I do think that game matters in how I'm reading you and how I've presented that. I do think it matters to this game on a meta level. I do believe I should be allowed to talk about it as that's my basis
We can talk meta without getting confrontational. You mentioned me being scared as mafia. And posting less because of it. Do you truly think this matches up to that meta? I’m not scared. I’m not reserved.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 89

Re: Solar System Mafia [Day 2]

Post by fingersplints »

My kid and I are having a pretty intense dance party
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Gro-oo-ovy
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 206
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:04 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:01 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:54 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:41 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:16 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:10 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:53 pm

I will not continue this fight.

Have some respect for Jay and the rest of the people playing and do the same. We can continue this fight later if you wish.
Defending myself from baseless attacks on myself is not disrespect to anyone in this game.
Having a fight mid game about another game is a disrespect to everyone playing and the host, and if you can’t see that then I’m sorry for you. Again, I’m not going to keep engaging on this subject for the betterment of the thread. This is literally my last post on the subject.
It's not. It's really not especially when that game is the basis of something that I am saying in this game but I'm not the one who turned it into a personal thing that it never needed to be and I will neither apologize nor stop protecting myself from harmful attacks on myself.
That game is the basis of nothing. If you can’t move on that’s your pride getting in the way. You can tell me all about how I failed you as a teammate later. I promise I will sit and listen to all you have to say. It isn’t relevant in this game.
I don't think you failed me. I do think that game matters in how I'm reading you and how I've presented that. I do think it matters to this game on a meta level. I do believe I should be allowed to talk about it as that's my basis
We can talk meta without getting confrontational. You mentioned me being scared as mafia. And posting less because of it. Do you truly think this matches up to that meta? I’m not scared. I’m not reserved.
I mentioned something that made sense to me at the time based on my experience yes I was not confrontational I was not the one who changed this to something it wasn't.

But I like you we are cool we can move on the read is null anyways
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Alright @Zenon its cool then
I respect you as a person and a player.
I don’t wish to continue something Frivolous

(Btw my 5yo kid is loudly humming Beethoven’s fifth since hearing that )
Gro-oo-ovy
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:41 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:37 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:14 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:08 pm
Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:09 pm Anyone with the take that I want by all means to elim inactives toDay is misconstruing any notion that I am resolute on such a (final) vote for toDay and leaves out or hasn't noted that I said that D2 gamestate had three inactives out of nine players, which I thought was quite a lot to leave unchecked / unflipped / un-elim'd going into further phases.
It's less about that you want to elim inactives and more about that you're more willing to commit to pushing inactives than you are to commit to pushing others. You were more committal on Lemon yesterday but then there's a lack of actually pressuring your PoE today other than Falcon.
I frankly think the concept that lhf can read lhf better is just ridiculous as an assertion to make feels weird. That's not this post I'm just replying here cause I didn't when I read it
I do not think it is ridiculous. :stare:
It is just my game. Sorry if you do not like how I play or do reads :shrug:
LHF can’t read every LHF better
But we need to take each in a case by case scenario

Can you (LHF) read me (LHF) better? Yes, most likely. You’ve had what almost 20 years of experience reading me in games.
We can’t generalise

I have made an actual effort to low posters I meet on sites to go out of my way to figure out their game style, I have found most have tells. Not that they always work but I see this as no different than a high poster clearing other high posters "bc they are contributing to the game".

So hard disagree here I *can* generalize but will make a point to say I do it and not all low posters do it.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:43 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:30 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:12 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:02 pm
Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:20 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:01 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:55 pm

@Zenon What say you?
This is continuing to be a bit of a she said/she said shit. The point stands, even if they believe I wouldn’t post because I have friends in the game. I am posting a decent amount now I think, so what to make of that
Well mainly what I think of that is that I said it's town

But this push on me is bad and seems scummy to me. It started because of omgus and continues because I'm an easy lhf to push this game.
You are *not* lhf in this game or any other that I have played with you. Is this an AtE?
No it's a fact I've had no thread presence I've barely been active I've barely pushed. I am lhf in this game. And wolfs ARE capitalizing on it. The question is whom.

I disagree you are the top poster left alive. Saying you have no thread presence is bit ott. You have pushed but you also give up too easily. Not the norm that I am used to seeing in games. You are -not- lhf now or ever.

so is capitalizing on it?
Half my posts have been in like the last hour lol
this is not really true impo. Have I checked no.

Can you answer who is capitalizing on it?
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:39 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:01 pm

This is continuing to be a bit of a she said/she said shit. The point stands, even if they believe I wouldn’t post because I have friends in the game. I am posting a decent amount now I think, so what to make of that

But this push on me is bad and seems scummy to me. It started because of omgus and continues because I'm an easy lhf to push this game.
You are *not* lhf in this game or any other that I have played with you. Is this an AtE?
No it's a fact I've had no thread presence I've barely been active I've barely pushed. I am lhf in this game. And wolfs ARE capitalizing on it. The question is whom.

I disagree you are the top poster left alive. Saying you have no thread presence is bit ott. You have pushed but you also give up too easily. Not the norm that I am used to seeing in games. You are -not- lhf now or ever.

Nope. I think Rico did earlier but I don't know and I've had almost nobody willing to work with me

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:52 pm

Nope. I think Rico did earlier but I don't know and I've had almost nobody willing to work with me
I’m willing to hear your rico suspicion. Let me have it
Gro-oo-ovy
Ricochet
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Ricochet »

Hello, I'm back from socializing. And I'm the main wagon, with scattered votes elsewhere.

I don't know what I did so poorly in my game to come across as LHF-lynch-addict, non-enthusiastic and non-committal to finishing reads and voting (save for time constraints), but I've no time and energy left to sway any of this and this drops all incentive to review another six players in vain and I most certainly will not lose four hours of sleep till EOD.

I'm your best flip toDay, fine. Add another vote and I'll hammer myself, and good luck, and I'll see you in another game.
☆Princess Abigail☆

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:57 pm

I think the way he joined and left my wagon was wolfy

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

I get the impression that Roxy believes what she's saying and she has a lot of conviction in her reads and takes, like with how much energy she put into challenging Zenon saying she's LHF. I want to shake up the status quo of this game since I feel like the consensus PoE doesn't have both wolves. I think Roxy, Zenon, and Splints are all town.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

[VOTE: Epi] aubergine
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 111

Post by Epignosis »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:15 pm [VOTE: Epi] aubergine
Good morning, Thunal.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Zenon wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:14 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:57 pm

I think the way he joined and left my wagon was wolfy
I agree with the Rico suspicion
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

@Epignosis where is your mind at? Would love to hear your thoughts
Gro-oo-ovy
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Epignosis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:21 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:15 pm [VOTE: Epi] aubergine
Good morning, Thunal.
Lol, good morning. I'd like to see your takes on Roxy.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Woo look at us finding common ground

ImageImage

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:26 pm @Epignosis where is your mind at? Would love to hear your thoughts
With dinner, a sick Eloh, and two pages back. Also working. I'll be with you all when I can.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:48 am Rather deflated at Epig's few new posts and effort. Took an objective read into Roxy's AtE, but didn't outright read her as wolf for that approach, just "doesn't see a civilian".
Then reads into splints, with two possibilities, and concludes on neither.
Then seems to ease off Roxy (or intend to).
Then states what he thinks a vaccum elim of falcon would look like.
Dropped me off, at least during this interval.
I don't understand why people keep thinking I'm going to come in here with more "effort" than I've shown in the last, what, two years? I hardly play anymore. I've been okay participating when there is low(er) effort. Gone are the days of me reading 40 pages a day and keeping up with every little detail. I'm not that guy anymore.
Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:48 amSo that's just 3 out of 8 players he looked into or has some read on.
And you will notice they are all people I know or have some history with. Call it a generational chasm if you would like.
Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:48 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:58 pm fingersplints asserting that Roxy is good (and that I am too) can mean two things:

1. fingersplints and Roxy are the mafia and the former wants to talk me off of the latter.
2. fingersplints is that damn comfortable calling Roxy a civilian over being mentioned twice. :shrug:

And number one still has the "calling Roxy a civilian over being mentioned twice" bit, which is a bold strategy.

If number one is the case, that's damn funny coming from someone who is by many reports "scared of certain people in the thread."

If these two are bad, I think they kill me, not Rondo, since I'm going to tug at the Roxy bone all during Day 2.

So I'm not going to do that.

@Roxy Happy Sunday. Take Day 2 to do your thing. My vote is on you for now, but I'll look elsewhere.
First bold part is not accurate, splints called Roxy town over having an outburst.

Second bold part is also not accurate of splints, if we are to judge by her response to said reports.
I was not accurate two times. :(
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I suspect Rico too but I also want to look at the people who took less heat today because I think Zenon, Splints, and Roxy are town. I don't think Falcon and Rico are paired from Rico's treatment of Falcon, so I think we have at least one in Epi/Porscha/PSV and I'm looking at Epi.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:50 am I'm wrong on someone. I don't have any confident scumreads and I don't think it's as easy as "kill the low posters". I think Falcon's catchup looks reasonably good - it's an original take on the thread and i think it makes sense from the POV that he's town and reads Roxy town.
Just one?

Damn.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Epignosis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:29 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:26 pm @Epignosis where is your mind at? Would love to hear your thoughts
With dinner, a sick Eloh, and two pages back. Also working. I'll be with you all when I can.
Give Eloh my love. I miss her in games
Gro-oo-ovy
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 165

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:06 am
Porscha wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 9:45 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:55 pm Howdy, what have I missed?9
Ifyoudontstartplayingthismotherfuckinggameisweartogod

I work 50+ hrs a week, 2 hockey games weekly, reahrsals & gigs...I'm tryin'

I shall spend some time and ISO folks today. Got any suggestions?
Psv
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:49 am I feel rico has been pretty towny

if i'm wrong, why
Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:19 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:50 pm I think Lemon sounds better in catchup. I think Roxy sounds "okay." I feel like FS has given absolutely zero content that I can recall but I should probably check her iso. I feel less good about Epi than I did previously.
Thunal imo is pretty safe and towny.
For those saying this is typical Rondo play, what is he like as scum?
I regret to inform you all that this post tmi'd rondo town and we should all vote psv :)
I see I was blatantly ignored for nonsense, but dont frets my friends I am here to make sure i am responded to and will be annoying about it if needed
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Like I'm almost certain game is easy

PSV
Falcon
Epi
Zenon

Poe game win
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I probably die tonight too so hopefully we get a wolf today
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 11:36 am I think I gave Epi too much of a pass for sounding towny and working with me. His content today has been uninspiring, specifically his Roxy read amounting to that Roxy is still mafia and not reconsidering or finding new reasons.
Epignosis wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:58 pm
If these two are bad, I think they kill me, not Rondo, since I'm going to tug at the Roxy bone all during Day 2.

@Roxy Happy Sunday. Take Day 2 to do your thing. My vote is on you for now, but I'll look elsewhere.
See my comment to Rico- I don't care about being inspiring anymore. I care about being right the right number of times.

I have not had a chance to reconsider anything new since last I was here and won't until a bit later. You are aware of my time of activity in the thread, and I'm not even comfortable being here right now, but I don't want to get so far behind before lock.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Porscha wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:37 pm

if i'm wrong, why
potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:50 pm I think Lemon sounds better in catchup. I think Roxy sounds "okay." I feel like FS has given absolutely zero content that I can recall but I should probably check her iso. I feel less good about Epi than I did previously.
I regret to inform you all that this post tmi'd rondo town and we should all vote psv :)
I see I was blatantly ignored for nonsense, but dont frets my friends I am here to make sure i am responded to and will be annoying about it if needed
If I am being honest then I did not respond to this bc I'm not seeing what you are seeing. I do not see how PSV tmi'd Rondo.
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:03 pm He stated only two main suspects
I only need two suspects. If one is proven wrong, I can find another.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

if i'm wrong, why
forgot to say I am fence riding at the Rico Ranch.
;)
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:47 pm

if i'm wrong, why
Give me a theme tune to Rico ranch
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

@Roxy
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Can’t wait to hear how far Rox made it into that song 😭🤣
Gro-oo-ovy
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Epignosis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:42 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 11:36 am I think I gave Epi too much of a pass for sounding towny and working with me. His content today has been uninspiring, specifically his Roxy read amounting to that Roxy is still mafia and not reconsidering or finding new reasons.
Epignosis wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:58 pm

See my comment to Rico- I don't care about being inspiring anymore. I care about being right the right number of times.

I have not had a chance to reconsider anything new since last I was here and won't until a bit later. You are aware of my time of activity in the thread, and I'm not even comfortable being here right now, but I don't want to get so far behind before lock.
By uninspiring I was thinking that your read on Roxy felt stagnant even in light of her defense and frustration, which you acknowledged at the time. It wasn't an activity thing.

Yes, you said you'd look elsewhere, but your contributions after had been takes like Falcon isn't a bad elim but he isn't mafia. I understand you might not have had the time to make detailed reads but I still think you hadn't done a lot of looking elsewhere in your takes after you made that post.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:46 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:59 pm falcon is a good lynch in a vacuum, but I don't think he's mafia.
Then he is not a good elim. Why make this statement? It is contradictory. If you do not think he is mafia then why even consider an elim?

It is posts like this that I am finding "flippant".
Hence, "in a vacuum."

I'm referring to the notion of "Argh, so-and-so is not contributing, so let's get'em!" Without much context to go on, yeah, that makes sense if you've got nothing better to go on. I know falcon is busy (like me) and therefore probably not avoiding the thread for evil reasons. Not flippant at all.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

My bad, I did forget about you saying you didn't have a chance to reconsider when I made that last sentence. I'll wait and see what your other takes are.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:50 pm

if i'm wrong, why
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Epignosis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:57 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 2:46 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:59 pm falcon is a good lynch in a vacuum, but I don't think he's mafia.
Then he is not a good elim. Why make this statement? It is contradictory. If you do not think he is mafia then why even consider an elim?

It is posts like this that I am finding "flippant".
Hence, "in a vacuum."

I'm referring to the notion of "Argh, so-and-so is not contributing, so let's get'em!" Without much context to go on, yeah, that makes sense if you've got nothing better to go on. I know falcon is busy (like me) and therefore probably not avoiding the thread for evil reasons. Not flippant at all.
ok I get it now thanks for the response.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:54 pm Can’t wait to hear how far Rox made it into that song 😭🤣
I am sorry but _ not sorry - that I didn't even click on that thang :biggrin: :nicenod: :hug:
;)
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:00 pm

if i'm wrong, why
Mick 10000/10
Everyone else -10/10 lol
Gro-oo-ovy
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@fingersplints are you staying on Zenon?
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Okay, I'm on the current page now. I'll have some things to say after supper.
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:33 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:29 pm
Give Eloh my love. I miss her in games
She has emerged from the bed as though your sentiment has resurrected her! And I will tell her. :hugs:
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:03 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:00 pm

if i'm wrong, why
Mick 10000/10
Everyone else -10/10 lol
did someone say Rolling Stones Mafia part 2?
;)
Ricochet
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:31 pm
Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:48 am Rather deflated at Epig's few new posts and effort. Took an objective read into Roxy's AtE, but didn't outright read her as wolf for that approach, just "doesn't see a civilian".
Then reads into splints, with two possibilities, and concludes on neither.
Then seems to ease off Roxy (or intend to).
Then states what he thinks a vaccum elim of falcon would look like.
Dropped me off, at least during this interval.
I don't understand why people keep thinking I'm going to come in here with more "effort" than I've shown in the last, what, two years? I hardly play anymore. I've been okay participating when there is low(er) effort. Gone are the days of me reading 40 pages a day and keeping up with every little detail. I'm not that guy anymore.
Dunno why you conflate this to your playing style of the past two years - which I can't be familiar with anyway, given twice that span in which I've been absent. You can play how you want - I've even acknowledged that your time limitations are genuine and NAI. But if you're town, I assume you'd want whatever you play to be interpreted as a civilian effort or at least a tell, and I for one can't consider either of those from the analysis. Coasting and tunnel are still imaginable aspects of one's thinly veiled, limited in scope, not-always-pushing-for-a-result effort.
Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:48 amSo that's just 3 out of 8 players he looked into or has some read on.
And you will notice they are all people I know or have some history with. Call it a generational chasm if you would like.
Dunno what that has to do with my point. This is a mafia game of 10 players besides you, plain and simple.
Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 12:48 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:58 pm fingersplints asserting that Roxy is good (and that I am too) can mean two things:

1. fingersplints and Roxy are the mafia and the former wants to talk me off of the latter.
2. fingersplints is that damn comfortable calling Roxy a civilian over being mentioned twice. :shrug:

And number one still has the "calling Roxy a civilian over being mentioned twice" bit, which is a bold strategy.

If number one is the case, that's damn funny coming from someone who is by many reports "scared of certain people in the thread."

First bold part is not accurate, splints called Roxy town over having an outburst.

Second bold part is also not accurate of splints, if we are to judge by her response to said reports.
I was not accurate two times. :(
You were not accurate however many times in an actual case-making post in which, at worst, you are disingenuous with characterising the player's motives or opinions.
Epignosis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:45 pm
Ricochet wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 1:03 pm He stated only two main suspects
I only need two suspects. If one is proven wrong, I can find another.
Well, I can personally think of no viewpoint less towny (or town-beneficial) than "i got two names, imma sit on them until something happens".

Anyway, one has a high chance of being proven tonight, what's the hold up? :)
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Epignosis wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:32 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:50 am I'm wrong on someone. I don't have any confident scumreads and I don't think it's as easy as "kill the low posters". I think Falcon's catchup looks reasonably good - it's an original take on the thread and i think it makes sense from the POV that he's town and reads Roxy town.
Just one?

Damn.
I meant I was wrong on at least one person by that.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Rico, I'm not going to debate how I've changed in two years, how many players there are, or how inaccurate I was in a post (after 33 hours of work this weekend) when the conclusion I arrived at made sense to me.

But if you need to talk yourself into voting for me, by all means.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:03 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 5:54 pm Can’t wait to hear how far Rox made it into that song 😭🤣
I am sorry but _ not sorry - that I didn't even click on that thang :biggrin: :nicenod: :hug:
I laughed too hard at this
Gro-oo-ovy

Return to “Previous Hustles”