roxy
wilgy
sean
nook
mata
rondo
svs

falcon

sorry guys my heart wasn't into it i was FORCED TO PLAY BY KATE AT GUNPOINT SHE USED EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION TO MAKE ME PLAY and IM SUPER BUSY I HAVE EXAM AND WORK so thats why I JUST SHITPOSTED HERE TO VENT OUT STRESS AND RELAX so sorry OH NYUUU

i self pres later
Gunpoint? GUNPOINT?? that is a tad overstated. :suspish:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 465
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Se7en Mafia [Day 1]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:17 pm I still find myself very comfortable w/ flipping tutuu
Intriguingly me too
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:18 pm I love that 90% of this game just doesn't care to actually play it
It is not my job to be towny it is my job to find wolves

If you want to complain that the game isn't handed to you on a silver platter then that's my bad
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 311

Post by tutuu »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:16 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:08 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:04 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:54 pm And I for one am taking a stand right here right now and calling Falcon for the obvious town he is.
Hey I said that like yesterday. Maybe I have the best reads in this game.
i wonder if the purple guys/girls are forced to roleplay (or rewarded for it) (or only some) and Zenon is PRIDE

i dont think its characteristic of zenon to act like she's the main character. what if zenon is PRIDE

or maybe recently something good happened that made her the main character

no maybe scotty doesn't put roleplay in his roles. HE SHOULD. EVERY HOST SHOULD PUT ROLEPLAY IN THEIR ROLES
I once gave a player a role that forced them to post in spanish all game because they were Mas y Menos (si podemos)
JACK YOU DEMON
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:17 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:16 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:32 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:58 pm You're making me so uneasy. That is so totally the opposite of how you usually make me feel.
IM IMMATURE
Yea but usually that makes me feel all squishy mom like.
Have you said my name this game yet
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:17 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:15 pm I think zenon has been fairly obvitown, and I'm not going to back this up, and I don't care that it follows consensus
Explain now plox
I can't explain how to read you as town but it's the truth
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 456

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:13 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:04 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:03 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:48 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:36 pm kate yes
mac yes
doom yes
dubz yes
thunal yes (yes I just called thunal mafia but i amnt serious)

epi fair
porscha nope she not town
jack yeah he probs town
pyxxy i see why you think this but also no
michelle yeah she probs town
dennis lol i like how you're always paranoid of dennis is cute he's town tho

zenon you're tunneling, which is fair cuz zenon is town/mafia
roxy fair
wilgy fair
sean fair
nook no hes town
mata fair
rondo fair
svs fair

falcon fair

sorry guys my heart wasn't into it i was FORCED TO PLAY BY KATE AT GUNPOINT SHE USED EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION TO MAKE ME PLAY and IM SUPER BUSY I HAVE EXAM AND WORK so thats why I JUST SHITPOSTED HERE TO VENT OUT STRESS AND RELAX so sorry OH NYUUU

i self pres later
Tutuu has the best reads in the game and y'all want to punish it. You're horrible people and deserve to tenants for the rest of your lives.
Tutuu has reads that align with yours. Doesn't make them right.

Porscha should never be voted here

Vote: Epi

Kill the obv wolf pls
Porscha is a wolf I am sorry to tell you. Show me a single post she has made that is out of her wolf range. One.
Again my read relies on something I can't very well articulate but I believe it to be true.

Tell me why Porscha can't play this way as town. I've seen it surely you have too.
She has not hit a single Porscha town note as yet.

If she is town I would have at least the semblance of a town read.

I have read her entire ISO multiple times. There is nothing resembling town Porscha in any of the posts.

You are hard shielding her on the basis that we are witnessing the rare Porscha slank give zero fucks town game.

"Why can't Porscha play this way as town".

It's exactly the same answer as the last question you asked me. It's day 1 of a giant role madness game and it is not on me to make reads like that. I am seeing what I believe is obvious mafia Porscha. Yes, sure, there is a chance it's town Porscha. There is a chance. Always a chance. It's day 1 of a giant role madness game and Porscha is the player who is the furthest off their town map. If that happens to result in me killing a town, it wouldn't be the first time. I'm going to be wrong sometimes.

If you think Porscha is town, I have asked you several times now to actually demonstrate it.
I have literally watched Porscha die for this play a half dozen times. You insist its always wolfy. It's not. And Porscha was being towny early on.
The bolded is very incorrect. I rarely ever scumread town Porscha and when I do she flies into the thread like a Powerpuff girl and tries to murder me which outs her as town to me every time.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 154

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:19 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:18 pm I love that 90% of this game just doesn't care to actually play it

If you want to complain that the game isn't handed to you on a silver platter then that's my bad

What have you found?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:34 pm @Kate tunneling tutuu cuz they are different to one town game you saw makes no sense to me. Tutuu has range and is also a very dynamic and eccentric human being. Reading them as basically as "they were heaps towny and solvy in this game and are being weird here" is exceedingly flawed. Tutuu vacillates between agent of chaos and jaggedjimmyjay sometimes within moments much less games.
Are you suggesting I don't know tutuu? She's my baby girl!
No what I am suggesting is

tunneling tutuu cuz they are different to one town game you saw makes no sense to me. Tutuu has range and is also a very dynamic and eccentric human being. Reading them as basically as "they were heaps towny and solvy in this game and are being weird here" is exceedingly flawed. Tutuu vacillates between agent of chaos and jaggedjimmyjay sometimes within moments much less games.

Maybe reply to the stated point instead of trying to summarise it to say something else so your reply can be more authoritative.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:18 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:14 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:09 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:08 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:02 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:45 pm Let's have a look at the vc

Doom having 4 votes is wackistan because they are squarely in Doomrange, definitely non towns voting there
Dennis having 0 votes is fair I guess cuz he's Dennis and everyone loves him
DrWilgy having 0 votes is weird cuz Wilgy should be a potential miselim here if town but nobody wants to vote him
Dubz having 0 votes is fair cuz heaps towny
Epi has like one towny post so they should have many votes
Falcon isn't towny idc what ppl say the man aint been towny and his voters are heroes even tho there is the potential for non town to be voting non town unknowingly
jackofffarts is being really wolfy and abrasive which makes me want to avoid voting him and makes me feel like he's a honeypot for wolf votes (iconic)M
Kate is the president so having 0 votes is fine
Matahari is squarely unreadable and should probably have a vote or three
Nanook having 0 votes is fair cuz Nanook has been towny
Porscha having 1 vote and it being thee mafia god and nobody wanting to sheep it tracks cuz nobody listens to me these days
Pyxxy having 0 votes is egregious, they should have 20 votes
Rondo having 1 vote and that vote being thee mafia god Dennis means Rondo is outed mafia
Roxy having 0 votes is fair cuz Roxy's towniness per word ratio is record breaking atm
Seanzie having 0 votes is fair cuz his parents are visiting
SVS having 0 votes is fair cuz even tho she's wolfing she's way too good at looking towny on day 1 for anyone to ever actually get her
Thunal having 0 votes is fair cuz even tho she's wolfing she's way too good at looking towny on day 1 for anyone to ever actually get her
Tutuu having 6 votes is an absolute travesty, knock it off and you should all go to prison
Zenon having 0 votes is fair cuz Zenon is obviously town lets be honest
Your read on me changing constantly is like why

What changed?
The things that I thought you were wolfy for got outstripped by reasons to townread you such as:

a) Your continued presence and attempt to be a good town solider
b) Your reads and mine getting closer to alignment
c) Your pretty cute face
3 is very valid and I can prove it.

But do you think I'm incapable of like faking A?
No I don't think you are incapable of it but it's day 1 in a giant role madness game and I don't have to tinfoil every player who is within their broader wolfrange and in fact doing so is dumb as fuck
Intriguing.
What the fuck is intriguing about this?

How is this even remotely interesting.

Is Neon capable of producing this level of presence and looking this towny as a wolf.

Yes.

Do I think it likely.

No.

Therefore should I refuse to townread her.

No.

It goes against my entire methodology. If you make reads based on what is possible vs. what is probable you will be wrong a lot more often than if you used probability. That's the whole point of probability.

If you just base your solving on probability you will usually be right, and you will be so right and frustrating to mafia you will die before your being wrong is a real issue.
Well mainly what's intriguing about it to me is that I'm hard defending your primary wolf read and I'm in my scum range.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

HOLY SHIT DENNIS PULLING OUT THE BLINK PAW PAW PAW PAW @@@@ SKRRRRT HE BRINGING THE SMOKE GOD DAAAAAAAMN
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lmfaooooooo

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 231

Post by Kate »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:41 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:40 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:34 pm @Kate tunneling tutuu cuz they are different to one town game you saw makes no sense to me. Tutuu has range and is also a very dynamic and eccentric human being. Reading them as basically as "they were heaps towny and solvy in this game and are being weird here" is exceedingly flawed. Tutuu vacillates between agent of chaos and jaggedjimmyjay sometimes within moments much less games.
That just seems like all the more reason to solve the slot when they're acting chaotic
Tbh, I hate people saying "we have to solve the slot" when a townflip results in a solution that's like "well, darn it."

You didn't have to have that, actually.
I also hate that. I don't ever feel good about solving a slot when a town is mislynched. But again, I have to say this game is weird because we are starting off with seemingly vastly different conditions to what we are used to.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Jfc this game

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: porscha] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:20 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:17 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:15 pm I think zenon has been fairly obvitown, and I'm not going to back this up, and I don't care that it follows consensus
Explain now plox
I can't explain how to read you as town but it's the truth
Intriguing

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:21 pm

What have you found?
[VOTE: Doom] aubergine has been looking worse and worse by the second, they switched their layed back tone to a really tense and aggressive one as soon as they became a wagon which set me off, and my vote sucks cause I think it's been spewed by thread I misinterpreted something in his post
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I don't think there's as much intriguing things happening as Neon seems to believe
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:20 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:48 pm

Tutuu has the best reads in the game and y'all want to punish it. You're horrible people and deserve to tenants for the rest of your lives.

Kill the obv wolf pls
Porscha is a wolf I am sorry to tell you. Show me a single post she has made that is out of her wolf range. One.
Again my read relies on something I can't very well articulate but I believe it to be true.

Tell me why Porscha can't play this way as town. I've seen it surely you have too.

I have read her entire ISO multiple times. There is nothing resembling town Porscha in any of the posts.

You are hard shielding her on the basis that we are witnessing the rare Porscha slank give zero fucks town game.

It's exactly the same answer as the last question you asked me. It's day 1 of a giant role madness game and it is not on me to make reads like that. I am seeing what I believe is obvious mafia Porscha. Yes, sure, there is a chance it's town Porscha. There is a chance. Always a chance. It's day 1 of a giant role madness game and Porscha is the player who is the furthest off their town map. If that happens to result in me killing a town, it wouldn't be the first time. I'm going to be wrong sometimes.

If you think Porscha is town, I have asked you several times now to actually demonstrate it.
I have literally watched Porscha die for this play a half dozen times. You insist its always wolfy. It's not. And Porscha was being towny early on.
The bolded is very incorrect. I rarely ever scumread town Porscha and when I do she flies into the thread like a Powerpuff girl and tries to murder me which outs her as town to me every time.
Fine fuck it

Vote Porscha

If this is town I'm going to be physically ill

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

This wagon is disgusting to me.

ImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:23 pm

What have you found?
[VOTE: Doom] aubergine has been looking worse and worse by the second, they switched their layed back tone to a really tense and aggressive one as soon as they became a wagon which set me off, and my vote sucks cause I think it's been spewed by thread I misinterpreted something in his post
Can you give me sources?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:21 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:01 pm

Your read on me changing constantly is like why

What changed?
The things that I thought you were wolfy for got outstripped by reasons to townread you such as:

c) Your pretty cute face

No I don't think you are incapable of it but it's day 1 in a giant role madness game and I don't have to tinfoil every player who is within their broader wolfrange and in fact doing so is dumb as fuck
Intriguing.

Is Neon capable of producing this level of presence and looking this towny as a wolf.

Yes.

Do I think it likely.

No.

No.

It goes against my entire methodology. If you make reads based on what is possible vs. what is probable you will be wrong a lot more often than if you used probability. That's the whole point of probability.

If you just base your solving on probability you will usually be right, and you will be so right and frustrating to mafia you will die before your being wrong is a real issue.
Well mainly what's intriguing about it to me is that I'm hard defending your primary wolf read and I'm in my scum range.
Firstly, you are in your broadest scumrange but are in your town meta quite blatantly.

Secondly, I can be wrong about Porscha, and so can you.

Porscha's alignment has nothing to do with my read on you.

You can be town shielding town Porscha from town Mac. You can be town shielding mafia Porscha from town Mac. Neither of those things would surprise me. You can be mafia shielding mafia Porscha from town Mac. You can be mafia shielding town Porscha from town Mac.

Yes that's all four possibilities. None of which are even remotely bizarre or interesting to me. Here's what interests me.

You look like town Zenon.
Porscha looks like mafia Porscha.

The end. Now can we end this boring dialogue and talk about something less absurd.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:24 pm

What have you found?
Can you give me sources?
The bolded is extremely ooft.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis aggro is noted. He seems fired up...what happened, did ya get an A- in Calculus bud?
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:22 pm

HOLY SHIT DENNIS PULLING OUT THE BLINK PAW PAW PAW PAW @@@@ SKRRRRT HE BRINGING THE SMOKE GOD DAAAAAAAMN
Well maybe this would be true if it wasn't an absolute travesty of a take

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

What have you found?
This ain't it dawg

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:24 pm I don't think there's as much intriguing things happening as Neon seems to believe
Intriguing

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

What have you found?
Can you give me sources?
I could, I suppose

but wuiiiiiillll I????? yeah I will give me a minute
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: dennis] aubergine
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:25 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:22 pm

Well maybe this would be true if it wasn't an absolute travesty of a take
What makes it bad
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:24 pm

c) Your pretty cute face

Intriguing.

Yes.

Do I think it likely.

No.

No.

Firstly, you are in your broadest scumrange but are in your town meta quite blatantly.

You can be town shielding town Porscha from town Mac. You can be town shielding mafia Porscha from town Mac. Neither of those things would surprise me. You can be mafia shielding mafia Porscha from town Mac. You can be mafia shielding town Porscha from town Mac.

Yes that's all four possibilities. None of which are even remotely bizarre or interesting to me. Here's what interests me.

The end. Now can we end this boring dialogue and talk about something less absurd.
Sure cool what do you wanna talk about

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 79
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:51 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:46 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 12:02 pm These falcon pushes disgust me
Agreed. I'm totally not into it.
Do you scumread anyone who's been pushing falcon? Did any one person's falcon push strike you as the worst/least justified/ingenuous?
@Kate bump
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:24 pm

Kill the obv wolf pls

Fine fuck it

Vote Porscha

I do not require you to agree with me, or to vote Porscha. Vote your mafia reads. I do not want you to blindly sheep me on something you do not believe.

I am not even attempting to persuade you that Porscha is mafia.

Let me get this right.

You refused to accept I was right on Porscha and asked me to elaborate.
So I attempted to.
You think my argument is bad and think she's town.
You vote her.

It makes no sense. Unvote her and prosecute your real reads. I do not want to strongarm you. I didn't try to get you to vote with me, I didn't even engage this dialogue.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I would like to retire Mac, Falcon and Zenon from the game for the next 30 minutes and let others talk. We are making the thread boring and lame.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

ok ok i g2g i need to code

@Kate KATEY LISTEN TO ME KATEY

i dont want you feeling bad or guilty or nuthin if i flip, bet? i dunno if u know but im extremely calm with getting chopped, i dont bear grudges or nothing. its just a game, i play it for fun, ive had fun. chopping ppl isn't anti-fun or toxic, iss part of the game, sucks to associate negative emotions with it, there shouldn't be any. its all cool

I DONT WANT YOU LOSING CONFIDENCE. i dont want u to feel embarassed and be like "aaa what am i doing, i dont know anything ;-;". YOU ARE STILL ONE OF THE BEST TOWN PLAYERS IVE SEEN IN MY LIFE. and NOONE is infallible. noone has perfect accuracy. just coz u misread me here doesn't mean you can't carry. PLEASE DONT LOSE HOPE, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, KEEP PLAYING AND KEEP HAVING FUN. I LOVE YOU :heart:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:25 pm Dennis aggro is noted. He seems fired up...what happened, did ya get an A- in Calculus bud?
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Laid back doom
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:52 pm Usually the games that have gone well for me the last couple years, I found towny people quickly. So far in this game, I've been skeptical about more than I have as town lol
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:55 pm I'm listen to Bon Jovi
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:50 pm I feel like I've garnered enough town reads to either die in the night or coast til f7 where they will require me to solve the game
Angry doom that made me ick
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:17 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:16 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:06 pm I don't know when the last time I saw someone give a confident read of me along a vote on me.
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:06 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:57 pm [VOTE: Doom ] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:58 pm at work, cant read back, give me the gist of things if you want me to move my vote, love you and leave you
The Classic
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:10 pm [VOTE: Doom] aubergine to protect Tutuu and also cause why not? She's done nothing and intended to do nothing last I checked.
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:12 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:10 pm [VOTE: Doom] aubergine to protect Tutuu and also cause why not? She's done nothing and intended to do nothing last I checked.
"I want to protect Tutu, so I'm voting someone else who wants to protect tutu and isn't voting tutu."

This is definitely the logic of a town perspective.
for me its the matahahaha post and the constant negativity from doom. I want us to love each other and doom is hurting my feelings
If you are town, learn how to actually craft reads, this ain't it.
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:35 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:28 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:24 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:21 pm There's no way Jack/Epi/Rondo are all this obvious as mafia, so likely at least one bad town is voting me out of them
You honestly havent done anything towny and you are throwing a fit when people vote you and instead of doing anything towny you go woe is me. Why wouldnt we vote you?
AND all of this is coming from the person who says "oh I wish people wouldnt talk about their voters and just talk about the game"Actually. I am getting more and more happy with my vote as I think about it
I didn't whine about being voted. Go reread. Gain some comprehension.

I clearly said complained about people coming into the thread and either not explaining their votes or voting me, when the logic they brought up wouldn't make sense voting me at all

GOOD ONE RONDO
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:25 pm

What have you found?
Can you give me sources?
The bolded is extremely ooft.
Yeah tbh
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:27 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:24 pm

Fine fuck it

Vote Porscha

I do not require you to agree with me, or to vote Porscha. Vote your mafia reads. I do not want you to blindly sheep me on something you do not believe.

I am not even attempting to persuade you that Porscha is mafia.

Let me get this right.

You refused to accept I was right on Porscha and asked me to elaborate.
So I attempted to.
You think my argument is bad and think she's town.
You vote her.

It makes no sense. Unvote her and prosecute your real reads. I do not want to strongarm you. I didn't try to get you to vote with me, I didn't even engage this dialogue.
I'm trusting you and voting the actual viable wagon that I'd rather die.

I do not want tutuu to die.

ImageImage

Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:25 pm Dennis aggro is noted. He seems fired up...what happened, did ya get an A- in Calculus bud?
Okay while I admit the joke is hilarious, that is not what has me upset and I won't be saying what

Sorry if I get all angry piss baby wah wah
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hey rest of game there's 90 minutes until EOD and when I say I want to retire the three loud annoying voices for 30 minutes the idea is so it can give the rest of you space to fill it, so please do.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:28 pm I would like to retire Mac, Falcon and Zenon from the game for the next 30 minutes and let others talk. We are making the thread boring and lame.
I don't really believe in not making my voice heard

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:27 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:24 pm

Intriguing.

Yes.

Do I think it likely.

No.

No.

Sure cool what do you wanna talk about
☆Princess Abigail☆

Let's talk about league or something

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:34 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:28 pm I would like to retire Mac, Falcon and Zenon from the game for the next 30 minutes and let others talk. We are making the thread boring and lame.
For 30 minutes, so others can read some posts without us making aggro sounding frustration posts. Then you can go back to shouting at me and making votes you're not confident about while pre-emptively blaming me for perceived miselims.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:35 pm Let's talk about league or something
System Shock > League
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Actually I got a 100 on my french finals today *flips my hair while rolling my eyes*

Oh.. you only got a 97? *scoff* That's too bad.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DaughterOfOmega
14%
Voters: Dennis, Epignosis, RondoDimBuckle
Dennis
5%
Voters: falcon45ca
DrWilgy
No votes
Voters: None
Dubz
No votes
Epignosis
5%
Voters: DaughterOfOmega
falcon45ca
5%
Voters: Seanzie
jackofhearts2005
5%
Voters: pyxxy
Kate
No votes
Macdougall
5%
Voters: Michelle
Matahari
No votes
Michelle
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
Porscha
18%
Voters: MacDougall, Zenon, Jackofhearts2005, tutuu
pyxxy
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
No votes
Roxy
No votes
Seanzie
5%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
S~V~S
No votes
Thunal33
No votes
tutuu
27%
Voters: Kate, Matahari, DrWilgy, Dubz, Thunal33, S~V~S
Zenon
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Other (Mod/dead/spec)
14%
VC
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 231

Post by Kate »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:48 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:45 pm I hold Kate to a higher standard of rationality than Tutuu
Big hugs tooties.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:36 pm
Zenon wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:34 pm
For 30 minutes, so others can read some posts without us making aggro sounding frustration posts. Then you can go back to shouting at me and making votes you're not confident about while pre-emptively blaming me for perceived miselims.
This is an extremely unfair representation of my play I think

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”