Don't Starve Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Okay, once more, and this time with feeling.

Poll ended at Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:00 pm

Belzy
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
25%
Lime Coke
33%
motobot
17%
Porscha
No votes
Ricochet
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
Zenon
No votes
Dragonfly (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
25%

Total votes: 12
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 47

Re: Don't Starve Mafia [Day 1]

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:09 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:36 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:09 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:54 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:56 pm Porscha- got that fire and simultaneous looseness I associate with town Porscha
Are you able to point to what you saw from Porscha that gave you this impression?
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:17 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:56 pm Porscha- got that fire and simultaneous looseness I associate with town Porscha
Are you able to point to what you saw from Porscha that gave you this impression?
I just ISO'd her and....I dunno man, I think I'm smokin something. Need to check something. Hold on
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:31 pm Ok so I just checked my roll and after a few comparisons, I find the Porscha here is much more playful and lolcatty than I for some reason initially thought. It actually reminds me a lot of her D1 in apathy mafia, in which she was voted and yeeted as a wolf D1. This play is different from, say, MU champs practice heist in which she got right down to business and was a bit more ready to get her hands dirty.

Yeah, I can put Porscha down onto my Vivax tier easily atm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:28 pm There's probably no reason to continue talking about this.
JJJ is mafia. If you cant figure out why from these posts I am done with you

Porscha is town

[VOTE: JJJ ] aubergine
The reason why I quoted the above is JJJ probing and pushing Scotty to answer a question as to why Porscha is full of town fire and scotty proceeds to back out of it with a "oh maybe I am crazy" and then reverse his read. JJJ then proceeds to DO NOTHING with the response and instead proceeds to tell people to stop talking about the angle shooting.

He then tries to deflect me by saying I am quoting the wrong posts and that I dont understand what I am quoting. He KNOWS why I am quoting this but he is trying to make it look silly. Scotty KNOWS because he is in bts with JJJ and JJJ can see he is caught so scotty jumps on the wagon and wont elaborate WHY he thinks JJJ is suspect because there is a chance that JJJ thinks I am just posturing and seeing if he blinks and Scotty needs to be positioned in the right place in case I am serious and I have caught him.

So in conclusion JJJ is mafia not because of what he is saying but because of what he isnt saying and Scotty is Mafia for being opportunistic about it.

The Third is Vivax
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:40 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:36 pm The reason why I quoted the above is JJJ probing and pushing Scotty to answer a question as to why Porscha is full of town fire and scotty proceeds to back out of it with a "oh maybe I am crazy" and then reverse his read. JJJ then proceeds to DO NOTHING with the response and instead proceeds to tell people to stop talking about the angle shooting.

He then tries to deflect me by saying I am quoting the wrong posts and that I dont understand what I am quoting. He KNOWS why I am quoting this but he is trying to make it look silly. Scotty KNOWS because he is in bts with JJJ and JJJ can see he is caught so scotty jumps on the wagon and wont elaborate WHY he thinks JJJ is suspect because there is a chance that JJJ thinks I am just posturing and seeing if he blinks and Scotty needs to be positioned in the right place in case I am serious and I have caught him.

So in conclusion JJJ is mafia not because of what he is saying but because of what he isnt saying and Scotty is Mafia for being opportunistic about it.

The Third is Vivax
Sometimes we (the general "we") ask questions, receive answers, and then chew on those answers to ourselves without having to have a prolonged exchange. And my vote is currently on Porscha, who I have said on a few occasions prior to and after that whole exchange I do not town read.

Also, when I see a thread getting nasty, nipping that in the bud as best I can is generally my top priority. I don't like it.
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:40 pm
I just ISO'd her and....I dunno man, I think I'm smokin something. Need to check something. Hold on
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:31 pm Ok so I just checked my roll and after a few comparisons, I find the Porscha here is much more playful and lolcatty than I for some reason initially thought. It actually reminds me a lot of her D1 in apathy mafia, in which she was voted and yeeted as a wolf D1. This play is different from, say, MU champs practice heist in which she got right down to business and was a bit more ready to get her hands dirty.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:28 pm There's probably no reason to continue talking about this.

Porscha is town

The reason why I quoted the above is JJJ probing and pushing Scotty to answer a question as to why Porscha is full of town fire and scotty proceeds to back out of it with a "oh maybe I am crazy" and then reverse his read. JJJ then proceeds to DO NOTHING with the response and instead proceeds to tell people to stop talking about the angle shooting.

The Third is Vivax
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:42 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:39 pm The fact that JJJ And Scotty are pulling a coordinated funny man routine against my sus only confirms it to me. I better be lynched early or JJJ and Scotty go
What’s interesting here,,,is as I’m thinking about it, this sounds like something I would totally do. Your little tinfoil including me is actually plausible. I would probably be comfortable bussing one or both of my teammates.

I don’t hate the tinfoil.

Aaaaaaanyway back to [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:43 pm It's vintage Rondo. My guy never fails to have a good time. :smile:
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:52 pm To be clear, JJJ could totally be wolf still here. Rondo could be at least partially right. But it’s not on my radar right now

@Belzy
@Creature
@die_meatbaby
@falcon45ca
@Lime Coke
@MartinGG99
@motobot
@Ricochet
@S~V~S
@Seanzie
@Zenon
Cliff notes me dude, I'm not reading War & Peace...again
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:33 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:52 pm No reason to town read
Belzy
Creature
die_meatbaby
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
Lime Coke
motobot
Porscha
Seanzie
Vivax
@Seanzie you should pop open one or more of these ISOs and tell me what you think.
What do you typically look for when you TR my slot?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:00 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:47 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:04 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:02 pm Lol why arent you actually combating my point?
which points? why im scumreading u and sean? u said it urself. ur polarized. ur not being towny. so i have to think ur maf
Tell me about me.
u werent posting so i thought ur maf
I didn't even know about the game until I saw your @ this morning, and then didn't get a rolecard until this afternoon, and then I took some mushrooms and ended up getting lost in a sunflower maze and ate brussels sprout pecan tacos. I have not had time to post.

You had me at hello.

This totally vibes with my own experience this game, except I took different drugs and ate different food...and I didn't get lost, BUT! The rest is the same.

TR Sean
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 387

Post by tutuu »

Falcon town good old falcon
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:45 pm What do you typically look for when you TR my slot?
I don't know that I typically look for any one thing, but if one consistent thread comes to mind it'd be believably assertive pushes/interrogation/accusation.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

MartinGG99 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:33 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:56 pm martin
Tutuu
Rondo
Rico

Porscha- got that fire and simultaneous looseness I associate with town Porscha
Zenon- based on vibes, could go either way but I’m leaning town atm

diebabymeat- hasn’t ruffled feathers too much, want to see more
JJJ- Is blendy, which is weird for town JJJ, but then again? It’s been a while
SVS- smooth criminal, needs time to simmer

Seanzie, Line Coke, falcon, Wilgy, moto- this tier can go in any order. I have no solid reason to Townlean any of them
Vivax- his tone comes off as bombastic and his reads aren’t fully realized
upon reflection and a bit of research

I think this looks decent on scotty. Fairly early readslist and isn't quite consensus reads of the time I would think, I'm of the belief that a wolf Scotty may have more consensus ideas here.

(there's a fair bit of thought into it but I tried creating it and it was just a terrible rotten word salad)

I do have a question though @Scotty why'd you make two readlists within 2-3 hours (or 60 posts) of each other? You don't seem the type to compulsively make reads-lists like that
It was a whim- I felt a few of the colors shifted dramatically enough that it warranted a rewrite. I’m sure I’ll have another later if it changes a lot.

Belzy hasn’t posted. Moto and meatbaby haven’t posted in a long time. Could use more info

Also heads up it’s my wife’s birthday tomorrow so I’m going to be rather busy being attentive
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 160

Post by Scotty »

Also there’s no way tutuu is wolf here

She’s townread most the playerlist. Sorta boxed herself in if she’s bad
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:55 pm Also there’s no way tutuu is wolf here

Im peak townyness tell em scotty. Literally cant ask me to get townier than this i physically cant
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 163
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

tutuu

JaggedJimmyJay

Vivax
Lime Coke
Scotty
falcon45ca
Ricochet

RondoDimBuckle
Belzy
Creature
DrWilgy
Seanzie
Zenon
Porscha
motobot

S~V~S
die_meatbaby

Something like this? I would say? A lot of it feels like waiting for more to happen from certain people so I'm not sold on this arrangement. But it does bother me since my vote could go onto a person whom I could maybe solve later and I dislike being inefficient like that (unless I get lucky and its on a wolf). Better than letting Tutuu die though.

Looks like I'll have to see if I can be here tomorrow (IRL) more. No promises though since usually my Wednesday evenings are spent with a particular online friend unless they're too busy.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I'll ofc be here for a few more hours but I'll be doing other stuff. I just don't expect much activity around that time.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Appreciate u martin chan fir putting me top town ❤️ and ur giving me more confidence in townreading vivax. Hell yea lets townread that bad boy
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:36 pm

Porscha is town

The Third is Vivax
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:36 pm The reason why I quoted the above is JJJ probing and pushing Scotty to answer a question as to why Porscha is full of town fire and scotty proceeds to back out of it with a "oh maybe I am crazy" and then reverse his read. JJJ then proceeds to DO NOTHING with the response and instead proceeds to tell people to stop talking about the angle shooting.

The Third is Vivax
Sometimes we (the general "we") ask questions, receive answers, and then chew on those answers to ourselves without having to have a prolonged exchange. And my vote is currently on Porscha, who I have said on a few occasions prior to and after that whole exchange I do not town read.

Also, when I see a thread getting nasty, nipping that in the bud as best I can is generally my top priority. I don't like it.

Porscha is town

The Third is Vivax
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:39 pm The fact that JJJ And Scotty are pulling a coordinated funny man routine against my sus only confirms it to me. I better be lynched early or JJJ and Scotty go
What’s interesting here,,,is as I’m thinking about it, this sounds like something I would totally do. Your little tinfoil including me is actually plausible. I would probably be comfortable bussing one or both of my teammates.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:43 pm It's vintage Rondo. My guy never fails to have a good time. :smile:
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:52 pm To be clear, JJJ could totally be wolf still here. Rondo could be at least partially right. But it’s not on my radar right now

@Belzy
@Creature
@die_meatbaby
@falcon45ca
@Lime Coke
@MartinGG99
@motobot
@Ricochet
@S~V~S
@Seanzie
@Zenon
JJJ Bad. JJJ ask questions. JJJ do nothing with garbage answers. JJJ not give softballs. Scotty prob bad too. JJJ Asking questions to look good
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@RondoDimBuckle u domnt hate me right? ily
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:38 am @RondoDimBuckle u domnt hate me right? ily
Why you Tryna pocket?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:39 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:38 am @RondoDimBuckle u domnt hate me right? ily
Why you Tryna pocket?
😭 Sorry im just a sniveling coward
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I might be having a crackhead moment im holding myself back from saying wild stuff that i shouldnt say i should. I. I eish i eas normal. I should . Go away. Thread. Closem rest
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:42 am I might be having a crackhead moment im holding myself back from saying wild stuff that i shouldnt say i should. I. I eish i eas normal. I should . Go away. Thread. Closem rest
towny post
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:33 am JJJ Bad. JJJ ask questions. JJJ do nothing with garbage answers. JJJ not give softballs. Scotty prob bad too. JJJ Asking questions to look good
I don't agree that Scotty's answer was garbage, and I don't think you understand my process.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 266
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:53 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:52 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:48 pm I'm a Barbie girl in the Oppenheimer world.
Life in plastic, it's bombastic
Wartime doctrinaire, disperse me everywhere
Detonation, death is your creation.
This actually made me laugh. Thanks!
I promise I didn't get salty that it wasn't an instant social media hit and then post it here for ancillary laughs.

Except that's exactly what I did.
Take your like and upvote dammit.

Except that doesn't exist this isn't reddit.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:53 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:18 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:15 pm Why does picking food look sus?
i dont think that it looks sus, but i think not picking food looks towny. because ur showing that u arent intending on endgaming / surviving
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:38 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:34 pm I don’t see how wanting to live is inherently bad.
i dont think that it looks sus, but i think not picking food looks towny. because ur showing that u arent intending on endgaming / surviving
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:44 am
Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:11 am Page one and so far everything tutuu said about town not picking food for swag or such has irked me.

A. Non-food items are limited, so invariably some townies will have only food to pick. Case in point, me after missing out on all the non-food items. There's no point in judging player's AI based on skipping food, since some will have nothing but food left to pick.
B. Having invisible votes added to your tally is not beneficial. Vote shenanigans are not great for gamesolving purposes. So it's not townminded to boast about getting hungry.
C. Something about waiting to see what Seanzie will pick. Why Seanzie, in particular? And why such concern at all?
Obv i wouldn't scumread someone for picking food if they had no other choice

Im not scumreading people who are picking food in the first place lol
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:12 am Im just gonna write one final post on the food stuff

Food is better than non-food for everyone

By not picking food ur lowkey killing urself

No, u don't steal protection from town if ur mafia and pick flint/wood. Ur just sitting there at perma +1 vote like a potato and then u lose fx

I found it towny for players to choose to pick the bad items thats only use is anti-mafia

I did not say ppl who are picking food are scummy despite multiple ppl coming at me imagining i said that
@S~V~S ok it wasnt 20 but

you keep accusing me of saying that i said that its scummy to pick food. i keep saying thats not what im saying. then u accuse me of doing it again

im just gonna not engage with you on this topic anymore. feel free to follow ur pet scumread that im mafia. the active players have all found me as town. i know that refusing to engage with people isnt helpful, but at some point repeating myself like a parrot feels wasteful. i dont blame myself for this miscommunication
Is top wagon

"The active players have found me as town"

Checks out

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:03 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:52 pm Piles are alphabetical.

Something or another seems town
MartinGG99
Ricochet
RondoDimBuckle
S~V~S
Scotty
tutuu
Zenon

No reason to town read
Belzy
Creature
die_meatbaby
DrWilgy
falcon45ca
Lime Coke
motobot
Porscha
Seanzie
Vivax
What do you say to the fact that I think Scotty is scummy along with Ricochet and cant see a reason for SVS in there? Zenon didnt even post under an alignment so how can she be town? Martin is hardly posting anything?

I can see anyone in the scum pile that should be town yet. BUT maybe thats just me
Well I have posted many times since getting my role card see so...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:07 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:04 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:04 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:15 pm
Vivax wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:13 pm [VOTE: Creature] aubergine

:shrug:
vivax goat

have a townread

and get outta here. u earned it
:eyebrow: earned a tr for making a vote? lmao
not just any vote. my vote. also ur maf
hey nice read you're really nailing trying to shade everyone who hasn't posted in the last 6 hours despite 2 of them being notably polarized

[VOTE: tutuu] aubergine
Porscha town. Lol.

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:46 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:53 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:38 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:34 pm I don’t see how wanting to live is inherently bad.
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:44 am
Ricochet wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:11 am Page one and so far everything tutuu said about town not picking food for swag or such has irked me.

A. Non-food items are limited, so invariably some townies will have only food to pick. Case in point, me after missing out on all the non-food items. There's no point in judging player's AI based on skipping food, since some will have nothing but food left to pick.
B. Having invisible votes added to your tally is not beneficial. Vote shenanigans are not great for gamesolving purposes. So it's not townminded to boast about getting hungry.
C. Something about waiting to see what Seanzie will pick. Why Seanzie, in particular? And why such concern at all?
Obv i wouldn't scumread someone for picking food if they had no other choice

Im not scumreading people who are picking food in the first place lol
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:12 am Im just gonna write one final post on the food stuff

Food is better than non-food for everyone

By not picking food ur lowkey killing urself

No, u don't steal protection from town if ur mafia and pick flint/wood. Ur just sitting there at perma +1 vote like a potato and then u lose fx

I found it towny for players to choose to pick the bad items thats only use is anti-mafia

I did not say ppl who are picking food are scummy despite multiple ppl coming at me imagining i said that
@S~V~S ok it wasnt 20 but

you keep accusing me of saying that i said that its scummy to pick food. i keep saying thats not what im saying. then u accuse me of doing it again

im just gonna not engage with you on this topic anymore. feel free to follow ur pet scumread that im mafia. the active players have all found me as town. i know that refusing to engage with people isnt helpful, but at some point repeating myself like a parrot feels wasteful. i dont blame myself for this miscommunication
Is top wagon

"The active players have found me as town"

Checks out
😂
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:10 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:58 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:33 pm This is why I should stop trying to multiquote on my phone.
It’s absolutely, terribly broken

So I’ll respond to your last post here

I think you’re being careful here. That post is a testament to that. A lot of mixed feelings, by your own admission.

“You also get paranoid”
Yeah, that’s true. Hence me being paranoid and having early suspicion of your careful wording.

“So you voting me bothered me, I’ll be honest. It felt more to me like you were trying to get a reaction than that you really thought I was being retiring.”

What is mafia if not getting reactions and feeling out the playing field?

I think the weirdest part of our interaction, and a big hang up, was your need to clarify that you don’t like doing OMGUS, so you didn’t. But you implied you wanted to.
I don’t rightly know what that means as to your alignment, but it seemed like you didn’t want to poke the bear
I loathe OMGUS. Where I came up it was the epitome of poor play. That meme of the Asian guy pointing with a big red “No U” was the most overposted thing ever. So yeah I don’t like feeling like I’m resorting to it. So I want to roll a thing like that around and think about it before I act on it cause it makes me feel icky.

But I did kinda sus you for it, which I explained up there.

I’m not being even remotely careful and am pretty much shooting from the hip.
I am queen omgus maybe this is why we can't find each other in any mafia game ever lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:13 pm normally id wait but syndicate games usually low activity and they're slow so i should say this a bit earlier than normal as i reasonably expect to be a big wagon by eod and wanna give the appropriate time for ppl to react and build up new wagons

@Zenon @S~V~S @die_meatbaby @motobot @Porscha (the people voting me)

my role lets me protect myself and a person of my choosing (with the fire mechanic thingy). we will also gain a neighborhood (btsc for u boomers) during the night

i can use it to protect @JaggedJimmyJay and he can verify my role

if u consider my role towny pls consider unvoting me (and honestly voting urselves or something i dunno. except motobot. motobot is cool. he's chill)
Is the btsc scum chat?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:23 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:21 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:19 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:18 pm How many roles do you think can do this? The BTSC part?
i don't understand the framing of the question. they're all custom roles. they can do whatever epi decided
Do you think he would make more than one role the same?
i dunno

u can make neighborhoods too?

sure why not. im rolling with it. i dont place stock in deriving info out of this. i have u as town. u can have neighborhoods, my other townreads can have neighborhoods, all is good

i dont only neighborize but i also protect from NK tho. jay will be alerted that he will be protected from NK as if he had wood and flint. i think. gotta say that looks pretty towny to me
I will move my vote if you use it on me and not Jay tonight

ImageImage

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:53 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:18 pm How many roles do you think can do this? The BTSC part?
i don't understand the framing of the question. they're all custom roles. they can do whatever epi decided
i dunno

sure why not. im rolling with it. i dont place stock in deriving info out of this. i have u as town. u can have neighborhoods, my other townreads can have neighborhoods, all is good

i dont only neighborize but i also protect from NK tho. jay will be alerted that he will be protected from NK as if he had wood and flint. i think. gotta say that looks pretty towny to me
Im good lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:27 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:25 pm Roleclaim aside, I don't think tutuu is a good wagon.
yea i dunno what was that all about. i could be biased coz i know im town but. i have had town games where i put 10 times less effort and look 10 times less towny. if im struggling to be perceived as town here then idk how im ever going to be reliably townread when im not trying hard. probably i wouldnt coz i got mischopped last game i was apathic. oh well
I could explain in great detail why I voted you lol but it doesn't really matter you will just say I'm wrong and not think about the reason behind why it appeared scummy.

Blah blah blah.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:35 pm Can't we kill Porscha? Last time Porscha was mafia i gut scumread her. This time time I'm also gut scumreading her. 2/2 maybe???
Porscha is town so like maybe push a scum

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Tbh you can put in the "Tutuu isn't dying on my watch" squad.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:55 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:25 pm Roleclaim aside, I don't think tutuu is a good wagon.
yea i dunno what was that all about. i could be biased coz i know im town but. i have had town games where i put 10 times less effort and look 10 times less towny. if im struggling to be perceived as town here then idk how im ever going to be reliably townread when im not trying hard. probably i wouldnt coz i got mischopped last game i was apathic. oh well
I could explain in great detail why I voted you lol but it doesn't really matter you will just say I'm wrong and not think about the reason behind why it appeared scummy.

Blah blah blah.
Well i dont think i just say "ur wrong" often

But why would i think about ur reason for scumreading me? Literally why does that matter? I know im town, and im townreading u. I dont see why being curious bout my townread wrongly scumreading me is an ample use of my time, better to try to solve, no?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:56 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:35 pm Can't we kill Porscha? Last time Porscha was mafia i gut scumread her. This time time I'm also gut scumreading her. 2/2 maybe???
Porscha is town so like maybe push a scum
Maybe u can teach me a thing or two about scumhunting id be happy to learn from u! :)
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:44 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:33 am JJJ Bad. JJJ ask questions. JJJ do nothing with garbage answers. JJJ not give softballs. Scotty prob bad too. JJJ Asking questions to look good
I don't agree that Scotty's answer was garbage, and I don't think you understand my process.
I dont agree with your disagreeal that scotty's answers were garbage, and I do think I understand your process.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:08 am
I dont agree with your disagreeal that scotty's answers were garbage, and I do think I understand your process.
Made me laugh lmaoooo
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:38 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:35 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:34 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:34 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:31 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:28 pm Yes yes the joke was funny earlier

Your ability to make me have a giggle will not stop me from SR'ing you
Do you believe the comparisons tutuu has drawn between you in this game and you as mafia in the past are unfounded?
Yes
Everything she has said about me is pointless and unfounded
What would you say is town-indicative about your play in this game?
I havent obv towned but her and most people in this game knows the chances of me doing that in the first 24 hours isnt likely anyway. Like in se7en, mac sr'd me for the same unfounded reasons, and tutuu let it happen cuz she was a sin. And now she is using it here
Porscha looks way better throughout this entire exchange. Porscha can be top town I need a read to grasp onto

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:39 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:37 pm Nah, Porscha's town.
ok then u die first. if ur town i sheep. if ur maf L bozo

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
This post is like the wolfiest post I've read all thread

ImageImage

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

It was only a matter of time before other people figured out they could post in #Landing-Pad as well. Sigh.

I hope this game does not devolve into using that instead of the forum, and I would like to ask others not to use it as well even if discord permissions still allow them to do so at a later point in time.

For the record, Belzy sent a waving sticker thingy to Dyslexicon. Rondo soon followed up by waving everyone in the same manner in said channel.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I agree dont do it guys
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:54 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:56 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:41 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:40 pm Nah, Porscha's town.
why
I have a secret tell on Porscha that hasn't been wrong yet, even before she broke out of her volume-tell issue. I'd rather not say what it is because I've been able to catch her off like 3 posts a few times, and I can usually find her town very quickly when she is town.
Is your secret tell TMI that she is town?
I donut like this post. The shade is not great.

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:09 am
Made me laugh lmaoooo
That which is asserted with no proof can be dismissed with just as much
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:08 pm Townread:
Scotty
Tutuu
JJJ

Townlean:
Zenon
Martin

[VOTE: Die Meat baby] aubergine
Why me?

Why Tutuu?

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I mean I wasnt going to do it but then Belzy did soooo it was fair game
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

And, in for a penny, in for a pound
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:30 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:09 am
Made me laugh lmaoooo
That which is asserted with no proof can be dismissed with just as much
Honestly based
Ricochet
Posts in topic: 234

Post by Ricochet »

Dear dev diary,

I rage quit your stinkin Coraline-survivor game!

Then I played some Isaac, cuz it's been a while, and rage quit that too!

Then I noticed the thread got a bit busy, but nope'd it till this mourning.

But then I came back to the stinkin Coraline-survivor game.
And of course that it was at the second dark hour of the night that I made my best run.
Figured how to eat by virtue of remembering there is a left Switch controller in my left hand, with arrows that function in that regard. Hoozah.
Got more used to the crafting pace in order to make it to night with a consistent campfire.
Went on a diet though, so it started looking grim on the hungry meter.
Then the first three days grew boring in this routine.
But then, I spotted an egg. Yum! And got chased by a birb across the entire map. Discovered that it is killable (at the price of pecking considerable cheese holes into you until then). Set up a nice barbeque.
Then SPIDERS.
Did my auto move to set them aflame. But it was in a forest so I set everything aflame, including myself.
But I got rezzed at a pig shrine! O(r) well!
Then on the fifth night the campfire suddenly wasn't good anymore to keep trouble away, cuz I got bothered by angry pig spirits wishing to know why it was I and not their beloved mumma that got rezzed.
And I only got 60 XP for this run. Effing hell. Imma rage quit again!
Ricochet
Posts in topic: 234

Post by Ricochet »

So, what did I miss?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:55 pm Also there’s no way tutuu is wolf here

She's exclusively pushed

Town
LHF
A new person

I mean like...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:33 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:36 pm

Porscha is town

The Third is Vivax

The Third is Vivax

Porscha is town

The Third is Vivax

@Belzy
@Creature
@die_meatbaby
@falcon45ca
@Lime Coke
@MartinGG99
@motobot
@Ricochet
@S~V~S
@Seanzie
@Zenon
JJJ Bad. JJJ ask questions. JJJ do nothing with garbage answers. JJJ not give softballs. Scotty prob bad too. JJJ Asking questions to look good
Holy spoilers batman

Anyways I'm willing to test the waters here

Vote: Scotty

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:54 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:53 am
i dunno

Im good lol
Use it on Rondo than

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tutuu wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:57 am
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:55 am

Blah blah blah.
Well i dont think i just say "ur wrong" often

But why would i think about ur reason for scumreading me? Literally why does that matter? I know im town, and im townreading u. I dont see why being curious bout my townread wrongly scumreading me is an ample use of my time, better to try to solve, no?
Why would you think about it? Cause as town you want to be findable and while a lot of town like to act like wolfs it's much better if they kinda just don't do that and make them self obvious town.

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”