Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:16 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:48 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:35 pm

I disagree
That's fine but games are slow and shitty without one

You have all decided to kill Belzy

You are all tunneled and have made up your mind nothing anyone says matters

This day should be over
I feel like you are deliberately overblowing the situation.

With 12 people alive, hammer would be at 7, Belzy's wagon is at 5 right now.

I don't think people are tunneled, and I personally have been specifically doing my due diligence to make sure I feel okay with a Belzy wagon. Others have specifically called Belzy/SVS t/t.

Best yet, many people are ALSO looking into people who aren't SVS and Belzy, or using the situation to cause others to create content.
Belzy was at 6 earlier and I would have just hammered it

I'm not fucking over blowing shit and I'm sick of being told i am
Belzy was also at 4 earlier before I voted. I think people's minds aren't made up, and what people say matters.

Okay then, I'll try to choose my words carefully. I feel that my perception of the situation is much more positive than yours. I feel like many people are giving Belzy's alignment a fair shake, and enough people are interested in hearing out arguments on both sides to make the day not a waste. Also, some people are willing to work on reads outside of Belzy/SVS, and I think that is productive. As such, I am slightly wary of your motives here. I did appreciate your explanations on your Belzy read earlier (and wouldn't mind hearing from you re:my response to those explanations), but I don't understand how what you're doing at this point is pushing the game forward in a positive direction (and I personally feel like it is more likely to push the game in a negative direction by giving people an excuse to do nothing today, and in general decrease WIM).
*shrugs* keeping town alive seems positive to me
Okay, well if at some point you want to discuss Belzy and/or others, let me know.
I'll be honest I haven't retained any info recently what do you want to talk about
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 150
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Sesame Street Mafia Day 1

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:12 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:09 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:58 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:56 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:37 pm
Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:48 pm

That's fine but games are slow and shitty without one

You have all decided to kill Belzy

You are all tunneled and have made up your mind nothing anyone says matters

This day should be over

I don't think people are tunneled, and I personally have been specifically doing my due diligence to make sure I feel okay with a Belzy wagon. Others have specifically called Belzy/SVS t/t.

Best yet, many people are ALSO looking into people who aren't SVS and Belzy, or using the situation to cause others to create content.

Belzy was also at 4 earlier before I voted. I think people's minds aren't made up, and what people say matters.

Okay then, I'll try to choose my words carefully. I feel that my perception of the situation is much more positive than yours. I feel like many people are giving Belzy's alignment a fair shake, and enough people are interested in hearing out arguments on both sides to make the day not a waste. Also, some people are willing to work on reads outside of Belzy/SVS, and I think that is productive. As such, I am slightly wary of your motives here. I did appreciate your explanations on your Belzy read earlier (and wouldn't mind hearing from you re:my response to those explanations), but I don't understand how what you're doing at this point is pushing the game forward in a positive direction (and I personally feel like it is more likely to push the game in a negative direction by giving people an excuse to do nothing today, and in general decrease WIM).
Okay, well if at some point you want to discuss Belzy and/or others, let me know.
I'll be honest I haven't retained any info recently what do you want to talk about
Earlier you posted this:

Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:22 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:14 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:34 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:08 pm
Zenon wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:53 amGGs town
Why the sassy attitude?
Cause town never wins on this site and it's happening again lol
Okay, but are you helping to change that? Or are you just going to spend the game complaining?

Cmon now, you're pretty widely townread by this point. Give us some words about why Belzy is town or anything you want to say.
I have given the words

Their treatment of me. Which people read as pockety but like really wasn't especially when the easy play was to keep me on the table.

How they tried to work with me early was towny.

Their explanation and genuine frustration over a push that is pretty overall weak was towny. I could be wrong or could be caught for the wrong reasons but when I read it I see genuine frustration

Their vibes their play their emotion their style its entirely devoid of wolfy motivation
I'd like to understand your points better. I reviewed a few past games from Belzy, and I did not see what you are seeing with their treatment of you, and I did not see what you are seeing with their explanation/frustration over the push. Details here:
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:58 am Okay, I reviewed some past games from Belzy to try to check on some of the points Zenon made in their favor from earlier. I skimmed their ISO from TS's anniversary game III where they were wolf, and skimmed both turtle games where they were town. The anniversary game might not be the absolute best meta since it was their first game back in a while, but I don't know of any more recent wolf games of theirs.

Here and in AGIII, Belzy comes off as very aggressive, reactionary and OMGUSy to suspicion (both my early sus of her D1, and today's push from SVS), whereas in both turtles games, Belzy feels very... exasperated when sussed. I don't see them OMGUS at all, and feels like they just don't want to be bothered.

Also of note, in Turtles, Belzy early on "mason"ed with Zenon, but then quickly showed a lot of paranoia about it (I don't think she full-on flipped on townreading Zenon, but she definitely showed that she was wary of Zenon at points), whereas here, Belzy seems steadfast in lock!towning Zenon without looking back.

I know these are few datapoints, but after review, Belzy looks a lot more like scum!Belzy to me than town!Belzy based off this.

[VOTE: Belzy] aubergine
Can you take a look and let me know what you think? In particular, I think Belzy's treatment of you, and their reaction to suspicion in Turtles (town!Belzy) is very different than here, whereas some of the ways they dealt with suspicion in AGIII (scum!Belzy) did seem similar to them this game.

Can you let me know if you agree with what I'm saying here, or if not, can you try to further explain what you're seeing that I'm missing?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:21 pm

Earlier you posted this:

Why the sassy attitude?
Okay, but are you helping to change that? Or are you just going to spend the game complaining?

Cmon now, you're pretty widely townread by this point. Give us some words about why Belzy is town or anything you want to say.
I have given the words

Their treatment of me. Which people read as pockety but like really wasn't especially when the easy play was to keep me on the table.

Their explanation and genuine frustration over a push that is pretty overall weak was towny. I could be wrong or could be caught for the wrong reasons but when I read it I see genuine frustration

Their vibes their play their emotion their style its entirely devoid of wolfy motivation
I'd like to understand your points better. I reviewed a few past games from Belzy, and I did not see what you are seeing with their treatment of you, and I did not see what you are seeing with their explanation/frustration over the push. Details here:
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:58 am Okay, I reviewed some past games from Belzy to try to check on some of the points Zenon made in their favor from earlier. I skimmed their ISO from TS's anniversary game III where they were wolf, and skimmed both turtle games where they were town. The anniversary game might not be the absolute best meta since it was their first game back in a while, but I don't know of any more recent wolf games of theirs.

Here and in AGIII, Belzy comes off as very aggressive, reactionary and OMGUSy to suspicion (both my early sus of her D1, and today's push from SVS), whereas in both turtles games, Belzy feels very... exasperated when sussed. I don't see them OMGUS at all, and feels like they just don't want to be bothered.

Also of note, in Turtles, Belzy early on "mason"ed with Zenon, but then quickly showed a lot of paranoia about it (I don't think she full-on flipped on townreading Zenon, but she definitely showed that she was wary of Zenon at points), whereas here, Belzy seems steadfast in lock!towning Zenon without looking back.

I know these are few datapoints, but after review, Belzy looks a lot more like scum!Belzy to me than town!Belzy based off this.

Can you take a look and let me know what you think? In particular, I think Belzy's treatment of you, and their reaction to suspicion in Turtles (town!Belzy) is very different than here, whereas some of the ways they dealt with suspicion in AGIII (scum!Belzy) did seem similar to them this game.

Can you let me know if you agree with what I'm saying here, or if not, can you try to further explain what you're seeing that I'm missing?
I mean okay yes but I've never seen Belzy try to mason with me as scum right there's no comparison

There is however a way to read into how they approached me during the push being made on me why does scum do what they did?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

As for the AtE or whatever like I just think it's genuine frustration over a perceived difference in details true or false they believe they are right and I don't think that's AI but everything else does seem AI

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:28 pm

Earlier you posted this:

Why the sassy attitude?

I have given the words

I mean okay yes but I've never seen Belzy try to mason with me as scum right there's no comparison

There is however a way to read into how they approached me during the push being made on me why does scum do what they did?
No, but you can contrast from how town!Belzy acted. Personally I think it is very very different, they haven't faltered on their read of you in the least this game thus far.

Can you elaborate more on this? I am really having a hard time coming to a conclusion as strong as you are based on this, so I'd like to see what you're seeing. from my POV, Belzy defended you, but not in any particularly strong, special or AI way. Am I missing something? If so, could you point me to what I should be looking at?

I'd like to wait to answer this until I am sure of exactly what you're reading into re:their approach to you during the push on you
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:40 pm

Earlier you posted this:

Why the sassy attitude?

I have given the words

No, but you can contrast from how town!Belzy acted. Personally I think it is very very different, they haven't faltered on their read of you in the least this game thus far.

Can you elaborate more on this? I am really having a hard time coming to a conclusion as strong as you are based on this, so I'd like to see what you're seeing. from my POV, Belzy defended you, but not in any particularly strong, special or AI way. Am I missing something? If so, could you point me to what I should be looking at?

I'd like to wait to answer this until I am sure of exactly what you're reading into re:their approach to you during the push on you
I mean... is there a contrast what am I contrasting with if you masons with someone and your anxious on them and they prove your read right would you show less doubt the next game in your ability to correctly read them?

I dunno it's like they closed off doors to pushing me by defending me and I'd say it was pretty strong and AI in that wolfs don't close off options early

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Zenon wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:47 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:40 pm

Earlier you posted this:

I have given the words

I mean... is there a contrast what am I contrasting with if you masons with someone and your anxious on them and they prove your read right would you show less doubt the next game in your ability to correctly read them?

I dunno it's like they closed off doors to pushing me by defending me and I'd say it was pretty strong and AI in that wolfs don't close off options early
Less doubt is one thing, zero doubt is another.

Could you point me to specific posts (by quoting or linking) where what they did was strong and AI?

Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

If Belzy does flip town I think it's really easy for the mafia to sit back and call her and SVS TvT or just disengage from the conflict while the town push her. Ted and Master Radishes are people who could be doing that imo.

If Belzy is mafia I think one mafia could still be doing that but probably not both and imo maf was probably on Belzy at some point today. I think Wilgy and LC would fit the role of maf who wanted to be on Belzy at some point.
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:35 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:27 pm
Belzy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:24 pm Regarding LC... both votes on Robyn and me I don't like the reasons behind it all. Gives a bunch of townreads. Unless LC explains why those townreads, LC has not given me to townread LC.
That's my town game I mostly find towns and try to sort out through POE.

Scumreads aren't really my best suit but it happens.
I hope you will develop your reads if you're town.
It pings me for LC that Belzy was giving LC an in to make reads and look townier, when she definitely did not extend the same invite to Sean who also pushed her early.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I went over MR's reaction to SVS/Belzy today and it bothers me that his initial reaction was kind of to handwave it away.
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:39 am Has anyone called this town/town yet? Can I be the first?
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:41 am I stopped reading things closely because it felt like the same talking points were being repeated.

Both SVS and Belzy seem stubbornly certain in their interpretation of events. Words and actions aside, that attitude seems town to me.
I'm not bothered by MR changing his position a lot after, but the initial reaction being to make a general read on their stubborn attitudes instead of looking at the details of what happened pings me.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I won't be here for EoD. Eliminate Belzy, don't CFD anyone.
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 145

Post by Master Radishes »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:23 pm I went over MR's reaction to SVS/Belzy today and it bothers me that his initial reaction was kind of to handwave it away.
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:39 am Has anyone called this town/town yet? Can I be the first?
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:41 am I stopped reading things closely because it felt like the same talking points were being repeated.

Both SVS and Belzy seem stubbornly certain in their interpretation of events. Words and actions aside, that attitude seems town to me.
I'm not bothered by MR changing his position a lot after, but the initial reaction being to make a general read on their stubborn attitudes instead of looking at the details of what happened pings me.
Why is that bad?

Also I didn't change my position 'a lot'?
Master Radishes
Hitman

I might fall asleep before EoD. Belzy obviously needs to go. I'm not as fully convinced as some of you, it seems, but am happy to be proven wrong.
Master Radishes
Hitman

(I don't see the need to add my vote, I should add.)
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: I didn't realize EoD was so soon. Oh well.] aubergine

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:53 pm [VOTE: I didn't realize EoD was so soon. Oh well.] aubergine
[VOTE: I definitely didn't mean my previous post to be in the vote tags. This one was intentional though.] aubergine

Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

I will make plays based off of how this flips.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 128
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

so has belzy kicked the bucket?
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

apparently we’re on day 1 still :P
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Was that majority?

I thought people said there was no majority.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:32 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:24 pm I'd like to propose a wolf MR world.

Discuss.
Id like to discuss a wolf Belzy world.

I should have just lied and claimed mech; it's the only way to get taken seriously around here. I'm that sure she's bad.

Unless y'all think I'm making it up, I saw what I saw. I wasn't lying, it was there *at least 2-3 minutes* (possibly more; but I can't swear to that, so I won't). If I'm gonna make up a bullshit case, it's not on Belzy who I don't know and, based on her day one reads, wouldn't view as a threat if I was bad.

There was a valid wolfsided reason for considering an attempt to yeet Thunal rather than Robyn, who had asked for a replacement. No one around here EVER holds anyone accountable for misyeets, so she could have talked her way out of it, especially with a 'shield' that refuses to even consider that she could be bad.

We are forgetting that Robyn and Thunal were tied after Thunal moved her vote to Wilgy.

When she voted for Robyn again, 6 minutes later Belzy moved to Robyn. LESS THAN A MINUTE LATER, Wilgy tied it up again by voting for Thunal, *tying it up again*.
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:46 pm *sips tea in [VOTE: Thunal] aubergine
As an aside, after ^^ Belzy makes a "any reason why" remark at Wilgy, who she has been shading all game (which I figured out from rereading her at 4 effing 30 this AM cause I couldn't sleep thinking about this game lolol), without making any real effort to do anything about him. She even made a cute little remark about how hard it is to get a Wilgy vote going. :ponder:

Until Sean moved to Robyn, 3 minutes before the poll ended, and Wilgy moved to Robyn right after Sean Like 2 minutes.

I could consider a Wilgy vote, but it would be for associative reasons, and meta reads (like I think his responses to Belzys shade were not what i would expect of town Wilgy, like I said, it's his town tell for me), but it would be an associative read based on Belzy being bad. I would rather yeet Belzy first. Yeeting someone becasue I think they're the partner of someone else who I think is bad would be putting the cart before the horse.

~THEN~

When I accuse Belzy of this, with all due respect, she absolutely loses it. Not in an indignant how dare you way, either. I'm trying to write a post answering her question by explaining my point using quotes, which is what you do when someone asks you "why", and everytime I search the thread there are 2-3 more pings with "@SVS" 6 times per post.

Then she obvs rage quits.

Come on. Please trust me. She's bad. This is disheartening (I hate to sound ATE, but it is). I'm not understanding why this is so hard for everyone. I'm really not.
If Belzy is bad, it isn't Wilgy.

It's Radishes.
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:44 am
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:38 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:32 am Come on. Please trust me. She's bad. This is disheartening (I hate to sound ATE, but it is). I'm not understanding why this is so hard for everyone. I'm really not.
I think most people believe you. That doesn't necessarily mean Belzy is scum, though. And spending 48h waiting for Belzy to die doesn't sound productive.

There's nothing wrong with other people wanting to poke around in other directions in the mean time.
To continue, like, I was actually kind of getting into the game on D1, but my motivation is gone for D2 here. Partially that's a me thing (other things came up and took my attention) but also it's because everything now revolves around a she-said-she-said dichotomy I'm not involved in, so like...I may as well just wait till the flip so we can move on one way or another, y'know?

I feel like it's fairly clear we're going to flip Belzy today. So I'm not going to bother wasting more time thinking about whether it's indignant townie or cornered baddie. I'm mostly mulling over a few other slots that haven't gotten as much attention, and letting thoughts percolate in my brain space. I have half-formed thoughts on the gamestate we're in and what it means, but since Belzy has become the thread's centre of gravity none of it is worth pursuing until we have her alignment to anchor our worldview.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Epignosis »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:05 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:39 am
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:17 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:13 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:07 pm @Seanzie definitely once, possibly twice. I didn’t notice and movement any other time. I don’t know for 100% sure. I wasn’t refreshing like clockwork, I know I saw it once after the initial time, but I won’t swear it never happened again.

I saw what I saw and her reaction cemented it for me.
Just to be sure I understand though, when you say "definitely once", do you mean that

1.) you definitely saw it for one 2-3 minute period between refreshes,

or did you have a situation where you:

2.) saw it, knowing you hadn't refreshed, hadn't clicked to see more posts, anything, for at least 2-3 minutes, then refreshed and it was still there?
I'm specifically asking because while Belzy's story seems weird, she does give of kind of an indignant vibe about it. It is possible that is bravado (and that is what I'm leaning towards), but I'd like to rule out the possiblity that your two stories are compatable. The poll is a little funny in how it resets (and I just did a few tests to check my understanding myself), so I want to make sure I know exactly what you're claiming to see to check if it is truly incompatible with Belzy's claim, or compatible, but coming from a misunderstanding about the poll.
I already townread Sean but this confirms it for me. Town are way more likely to think of things like testing how the poll resets because they're actually solving instead of faking it.
What are these tests and how do you preform them?
I don't know. I just think the idea of testing the poll is towny.
That's weird.

Seanzie, what are these tests and how do you perform them and why do they make you a civilian?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 67

Post by DrWilgy »

Sleepy EoD funtimes
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Sesame Street Mafia Day 2

Post by Roxy »

The Magic Path

HR Pufnstuf - Jimmy was tricked by Witchiepoo into taking a boat ride on a sunny day. Next thing he knows he's stranded on Living Island, where everything -- the houses, objects and trees -- talks. Witchiepoo is endlessly scheming to steal Freddie, his magical golden flute. Pufnstuf, the island's mayor, is Jimmy's protector -- a friendly dragon with an aw-shucks accent.

:mafia: Congrats Town you elimmed a baddie Belzy! :feb:

but also I am a bit pissy bc this was one of my fave shows growing up
:pout:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Trivia Time!

Does Abby have any siblings? Name them.

Answers must be PM'ed on TS
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Sesame Street Mafia Night 2

Post by Roxy »

I have a winner thanks for playing.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Re: Sesame Street Mafia Night 2

Post by Roxy »

Can You Tell me How to Get to:

Cookie was sharing cookies with someone!

Bert stared over at Ernie's empty bed and sighed.

Someone went Beak to Beak tonight!!!

No one has died!

Please, please remember in every game I host there is:

No role outing/hinting/ No Info Dumps of any kind

Welcome to Day 3 on the street, brought to you by the Letter - X and the Number 0.
;)
tedxtr

Re: Sesame Street Mafia Day 3

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: Mastah Rahdeesh ] aubergine

seems like the rational vote

really think the lunch must be in mr / wilgy / epi today, don’t see any reason to wander elsewhere
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

@Epignosis please explain your d1 read of belzy, what you wolfread them for and what the posts were that made you change your mind
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 105

Post by S~V~S »

Hooray for no death!
tedxtr wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:04 pm [VOTE: Mastah Rahdeesh ] aubergine

really think the lunch must be in mr / wilgy / epi today, don’t see any reason to wander elsewhere
Why Epi? Did I miss the case on him?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

he’s my last choice in those names, but i can’t ignore that he started by pointing out belzy wolf and when people were villa reading them, he swapped to a villa read saying he changed his read without pointing out the progression

which is why i wanna hear about it

gth he’s still villa but covering bases etc
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, I plan on reading Wilgy today, and seeing where the road takes us.

I knew my case was weird, which is why I kinda strongarmed the thread a bit, I won't be doing that today, lol.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

no, your case was fine, i just had the order of events mixed up

i also realized something near EoD that made them wolfier, but at that point i was kinda convinced they were a wolf due to not coming back

good job on spotting the vote thing, it single handedly got them killed imo
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Good morning.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Just weird coincidence, i was so worried about a turbo on Wilgy.

Not a huge turbo fan, lol.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Speaking of vote thing, has anyone collected polls this game?
Image Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i go zlep
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:13 pm Well, I plan on reading Wilgy today, and seeing where the road takes us.

I knew my case was weird, which is why I kinda strongarmed the thread a bit, I won't be doing that today, lol.
Godspeed captain.

@tedxtr can you please let me know your thoughts on LC and Seanzie as well as your PoE?
Image Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:16 pm Just weird coincidence, i was so worried about a turbo on Wilgy.

welp, he might be a wolf anyway :P

will read in the morn
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I took screenshots yesterday, but it was so many I'll just transpose it. Only the final poll.

Belzy (6) Seanzie, Thunal33, S~V~S, fingersplints, Lime Coke

Epignosis (1) falcon45a

Lime Coke (2) Master Radishes, DrWilgy

Master Radishes (2) Epignosis, Zenon

S~V~S (1) Belzy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:20 pm I took screenshots yesterday, but it was so many I'll just transpose it. Only the final poll.

Belzy (6) Seanzie, Thunal33, S~V~S, fingersplints, Lime Coke, tedxtr

Epignosis (1) falcon45a

Lime Coke (2) Master Radishes, DrWilgy

Master Radishes (2) Epignosis, Zenon

S~V~S (1) Belzy
Fixed to add ted
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:19 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:16 pm Just weird coincidence, i was so worried about a turbo on Wilgy.

welp, he might be a wolf anyway :P

will read in the morn
You might be a wolf anyway.
Image Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

im spewed

also, sean probably villa, LC might be one but lower odds
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:25 pm im spewed

also, sean probably villa, LC might be one but lower odds
Yes

Got it ty.
Image Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

Do you really think my wolfy attempt to stop the Belzy chop was limited to 'it's probably t/t, actually maybe not, I dunno' ?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i think thunal can get a shield til F3

belzy’s treatment of her kinda fits my mental model of how a wolf would pocket a player they’re familiar with but haven’t played in a long time with

Very early villa read, said they didn’t get the reasons they were pushed (seems TMI) and the SVS thing where belzy was actually trying to lunch her even?

Kinda curious what the truth about that thing is
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I refuse to have anyone scumreading me when I spent most of the game scumreading and voting Belzy.

Only reason I switched was either to just give Zenon something since she was getting mad and...I forgot why I switched Day 1 but I did.

But yeah spent most of it scumreading Belz.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:33 pm

Do you really think my wolfy attempt to stop the Belzy chop was limited to 'it's probably t/t, actually maybe not, I dunno' ?
im not sure what you were trying to do. i kinda think you just didn’t know how to navigate it.

i think it was more of an “act like i don’t have tmi” thing and trying to test whether there were odds at saving belzy
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I will spend the rest of this game OMGUS'ing until I decide I see something that I'm scumreading.

Good day. :D
Master Radishes
Hitman

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:39 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:33 pm

im not sure what you were trying to do. i kinda think you just didn’t know how to navigate it.

i think it was more of an “act like i don’t have tmi” thing and trying to test whether there were odds at saving belzy
Okay. Or it could just be the simple solution.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

your reasons for thinking it’s v/v were so shallow

“they both seem to believe in their angle”

there’s 0 interest in diving deeper than that.

i’ve spotted some other weird posts but i’ll get to them later. just think the PoE is getting tight /shrug
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”