[TOWN WIN] Cool Bug Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 708
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Re: [D3] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by Wiml »

Epi's only mention of LC prior to right before EoD1 was indirect (attacking me for semantics when I agreed to JJJ's Lime case).

Notable that both Lime and Epi had a mild chainsaw defence of the other but otherwise basically ignored each other until directly forced to interact.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

In a world where Kate is the last wolf I get the impression that she'd be doing more to try to actually have a shot at winning this game.

She doesn't really seem like the sort to just stop playing when she needs to try to win F3.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Taking a break, will come back and look at stuff later.

This game really just rests on finding Wilgy and Abigail's alignments and right now I think both are proooobably town.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Spoiler: show
Wiml wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:15 pm I was sniped.

I'm not a fan of how Michelle approached the early townreads on both of myself and falcon. For falcon in particular, I think the stated meta reasons (same first post as vocaroo game) are way, way weaker logic-wise than the confidence Michelle showed in the read prior to being asked to explain it.

Especially since my understanding is that both myself and falcon have historically had the reputation of being very easy to find and clear as town (even if that reputation isn't warranted in my case for obvious reasons to anybody who knows me well) and that I think falcon is currently pretty likely to be a villager.

I think this behaviour is >rand likely to come from wolf-Michelle seeing two villagers she knows she has no intention of pushing for a miselim later into this game and shrug-townreading them without thinking it through logically before posting. These sort of hollow reads are something that I was actively looking out for since they seemed pretty common when I did an admittedly quick meta skim of one of her wolf games earlier.
Wiml wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:16 pm Although in the case of Michelle in particular I'm not too worried about misreading her because she seems enthusiastic and my understanding is that she's likely to make herself very easy to find in time if town.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:41 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:14 pm Hi everyone, I waited for this game to start with so much joy and excitement!
Maybe because of the bugs, or because the playerslist is so cool, I let you guess!

Let's have a fun game :heart:

Linki: we don't murder people in cold blood, sir, we analyze facts and eliminate the suspects
Vote: Michelle.

Hi.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:47 pm Michelle
Voters: ☆Princess Abigail☆, falcon45ca, Wiml

One of these 4 names is a wolf. Spoiler. It's not me.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:49 pm

I’m considering a Michelle/Wiml “difference check”. That term is too strong for where I stand, but some softer version of that.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:28 pm

I’m considering a Michelle/Wiml “difference check”. That term is too strong for where I stand, but some softer version of that.
I think it could be. I know I'm town.

I don't agree with locking falcon town for such weak reasons but I am town leaning falcon.

So to me it's always Michelle or Wiml
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:30 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:10 pm In a 9v2 game, we have three mistakes available without losing the game.

Add three mistakes to the number of mafia (2) to get your target POE pool size of five.

Five correct town reads not including oneself constitutes a complete solve (the remaining five form the POE pool).

These things may be obvious to everyone. I want us to remain mindful anyway.

I have a confident town read (falcon) and two decent town leans (Kate and Abigail). At least two more bright shining civilians would be spectacular.
I always include myself in the PoE pool so I need to find one extra town. That's just my thing but I like to include my possible misexe in the pool giving me a PoE of 4 to win instead and needing one extra town to give a bit of leeway.
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:40 pm So it must be Quin, diet Pepsi and poor poor Dr wolfy.

*solved*
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:50 pm Falcon and Quin connection established.
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:04 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:49 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:40 pm So it must be Quin, diet Pepsi and poor poor Dr wolfy.

*solved*
Is this to suggest you view everyone that has posted so far as civilians?
No lol I was just joking. But in general I fins that most of the early loud players are 90% civ.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:12 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:04 pm No lol I was just joking. But in general I fins that most of the early loud players are 90% civ.
Bummer. I would have enjoyed following that lead. :smile:
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:48 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:47 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:12 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:04 pm No lol I was just joking. But in general I fins that most of the early loud players are 90% civ.
Bummer. I would have enjoyed following that lead. :smile:
Let me consult my crystal ball.
Although if I were wilgy and I randed wolf AGAIN I may not show up 😁
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:05 am I'd also say there's an element of "mindmeld" in my view of Abigail. While my rationale may not align with hers, I had been considering a similar "difference check" angle for Michelle/Wiml that left me in a similar place to the assertion she made about the wagon.
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:22 am JJJ probably town this game the dude feels way different from his mafia game solve wise.

Michelle I'm actually leaning town on a tad bit.

Annnnd can toss a townlean on Kate and Abigail.
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:29 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:27 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:22 am JJJ probably town this game the dude feels way different from his mafia game solve wise.

Talk to me about Abigail pls
Mostly vibes while reading her posts.
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:31 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:28 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:26 am Whom I THINK can be a wolf is...

THIS GUY!!!

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

:D
I'd love to hear more about that.
Doesn't seem to care about his vote.

His question towards Epi voting Quinn didn't feel like something he was trying to use to solve Epi and didn't look like he cared about the response.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:32 am Michelle feels better. It's somewhat unusual for someone that I had suspicions of to show up and then change my mind about someone else if my suspicion was right.
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:32 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:31 am

She has good vibes as wolf too.
You're not wrong.

I'll see how the rest of the day plays out for her I'll tone the read down a bit.
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:38 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:35 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:34 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:31 amDoesn't seem to care about his vote.

His question towards Epi voting Quinn didn't feel like something he was trying to use to solve Epi and didn't look like he cared about the response.
Understood, thanks. I'll stow my thoughts until falcon responds to this.
He'll probably post.

Like this.
:haha:

Thanks for keeping your reads open Brad, this looks good for you
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:39 am Something good
falcon45ca
Kate
Epignosis
Michelle

Undecided
Abigail
Lime Coke
Wiml
Roxy

Nothing
DrWilgy
Quin

I'm at something like this. The names are not ordered within groups, and positions are tenuous. I am less confident in all of these than I would like to be, but one must start somewhere.
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:45 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:40 am I think while is night in America the thread will be dead anyway so I am waiting for new inputs before posting more.

If it’s late at you, go to sleep, everyone!
Eh there seems to be a decent amount of posting already but certain slots need to wake up a bit more.
Yes I understand glass houses are cheap on Zillow.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:56 am @Lime Coke do you have an initial impression of Wiml?
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:39 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:56 am @Lime Coke do you have an initial impression of Wiml?
Neutral currently since I'm sort of afraid of reading him after failing twice spectating his Champs games.
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:41 am

Why are you confident that there's specifically one wolf in those four names?

Given that you would know that you're town, I'm not seeing a compelling reason why a two vote wagon on another player during RVS has to contain a wolf within the three names with the confidence you're suggesting here.

Not that I don't think it's very plausible but I'm specifically interested about hearing about why you're so confident about this.
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:43 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:39 am
Neutral currently since I'm sort of afraid of reading him after failing twice spectating his Champs games.
There's no need for people to force a read on me rn so it's fine.

Now that it's daytime for me and people have posted I've actually got the chance to play for real.
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:45 am Uh just want to clarify that despite having a lot of words about my read there that my read / vote on Michelle was more of a RVS + weak scum indicative lean thing and less of a genuine solid scumread thing.

I'm just wordy.
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:46 am

Expand on your thought process behind this, please?
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:48 am @Lime Coke why the Falcon vote?
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:48 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:48 am

Given that you would know that you're town, I'm not seeing a compelling reason why a two vote wagon on another player during RVS has to contain a wolf within the three names with the confidence you're suggesting here.

Not that I don't think it's very plausible but I'm specifically interested about hearing about why you're so confident about this.
Sir if there is one thing that I am, it is scared.
I never make that post as a wolf lol.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:49 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:49 pm I’m considering a Michelle/Wiml “difference check”. That term is too strong for where I stand, but some softer version of that.
I had two conflicting impressions: Michelle's reads were hard to buy, and you seemed a bit opportunistic in pushing it the way that you did. That'd suggest one mafia between the two of you without clarity about who. It was more a hunch that I was mulling over, and the term "difference check" generally implies more certitude -- so "softer version of that". I can see you both being town too.
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:52 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:49 pm I’m considering a Michelle/Wiml “difference check”. That term is too strong for where I stand, but some softer version of that.
I had two conflicting impressions: Michelle's reads were hard to buy, and you seemed a bit opportunistic in pushing it the way that you did. That'd suggest one mafia between the two of you without clarity about who. It was more a hunch that I was mulling over, and the term "difference check" generally implies more certitude -- so "softer version of that". I can see you both being town too.
Alright, seems fair. I tried to make it clear with the follow up post but it really wasn't a strong read on my end - I just had a lot to say since I'd been holding off while Michelle was still answering questions.
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:00 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:36 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:21 pm I will explain why I make GTH reads at SoD: it's to see reactions.
They don't have bad reactions, both of them, insta voting me for making an undeserved AI judgement.
You, otoh, you are focused on your image and the way you present yourself and your reads. It may be that you turned into a pedantic player who needs rainbow reads for 4 players.
Or you want to show off and the focus on how you look it's your way to impress the other townies?
@Wiml could you please share your impressions of this post?
I think it's completely fine and plausible to come from.a villager. It's basically what I did with my own push on Michelle.

I think it's also just a very natural excuse to come up with as a wolf and Michelle didn't really go about it in a way that she was actually trying to get reactions from it (even though obviously it did create reactions).

I also agree to her to some extent that you appear very image-conscious and it's one of my biggest concerns with you rn.

Overall, I think it's a perfectly adequate explanation but I don't think it's particularly AI on a first read.
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:04 am [VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:17 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:13 am The contrary view for Abigail is that she is not engaged or energized in this thread, and that's a stark difference to recent town games. I don't recall seeing her play as mafia and would need to snoop around to determine how meaningful that is.
This is indeed wolf indicative for me.

But must be compared with the general unease I feel about myself and my play right now
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:17 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:56 am

I am never scared when I am town and when I am wolf I try to hide it. Why are you scared?
No reason it was just a joke.
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:18 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:11 am
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:03 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:00 am
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:52 am

Alright, seems fair. I tried to make it clear with the follow up post but it really wasn't a strong read on my end - I just had a lot to say since I'd been holding off while Michelle was still answering questions.
Wiml can you continue here?
Anything in particular you'd like me to expand on?
You said
"I just had a lot to say since I'd been holding off while Michelle was still answering questions."

So your read on me is not fully expressed. I assume you have more to it than in post P#190
I had a lot to say which is part of why my post calling you scummy back last night was so long despite me not actually having a strong read there.

My read on you isn't fully expressed but that's because I haven't dived into your more recent posts in any detail yet.
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:20 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:17 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:56 am

I am never scared when I am town and when I am wolf I try to hide it. Why are you scared?
No reason it was just a joke.
Really? It didn't seem like one to me.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:23 am I interpreted Lime Coke's "scared" as a lighthearted (so, "jokey") way of expressing a genuine sentiment -- unease about Wiml.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:26 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:32 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:31 am

She has good vibes as wolf too.
You're not wrong.

I'll see how the rest of the day plays out for her I'll tone the read down a bit.
What the actual...
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:26 am This is not real lol
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:26 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:23 am I interpreted Lime Coke's "scared" as a lighthearted (so, "jokey") way of expressing a genuine sentiment -- unease about Wiml.
I interpreted it the same way so I'm not sure what you're meaning?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:28 am
Wiml wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:26 am
I interpreted it the same way so I'm not sure what you're meaning?
If I am correct in that interpretation, Lime Coke can validly call it a "joke", but it still demands clarity about what in that post inspired unease about you.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:31 am It's a read I've used with consistency for months with insanely high accuracy.

The read is the first wagon with 3 votes always had 1 wolf in 4 names

I admittedly forced it here but still.
These are posts I think are useful to reread from the game start until post #220.

Quoted them for further refference

I already said what I wanted to say, and I let people who posted less to shine amd solve.

today is Sunday and also a very special day for me IRL, being the anniversary of my marriage (I forgot about it tbh but our godmother called to wish us the usual good things :biggrin: ). Staying on phone too much is not how I intend to spend this day but tomorrow I am here to play as much as possible

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:14 am @Michelle if you think I'm underestimating you as a powerwolf, could you link a couple of the strongest wolf games of yours to prove it?
I think you are underestimating me as a player overall and also you can go to MU and check my wolf games, they are there for everyone to see them.
I also rand wolf with Quin and Golden in the last year Anniversary games here, Kate and Roxy were in the game villagers, maybe Wilgy too but I am nou so sure. I discretly let Golden to bus me when it mattered the most (because of time zones I couldn’t interact with Quin and the villagers lynched me after him).

But studying old games doesn't show new improvement one can have and every player grows at a slow or exponential pace depending on the reasons of growth.

I told you I need to see your use of meta. Until now I am not impressed about it, I am not sure you used it to really solve.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:26 am @Michelle sell me on Epi being town?
1. Brad wouldn't push Falcon for a push on his partner.
2. I feel he is a villager. That's hard to explain, but it comes from his righteous tone and interactions whith good energy flow. If you call it intuition you are not far from reality.
3. I think the way he treat Jay is not pockety

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:14 am
Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:14 am @Michelle if you think I'm underestimating you as a powerwolf, could you link a couple of the strongest wolf games of yours to prove it?
I think you are underestimating me as a player overall and also you can go to MU and check my wolf games, they are there for everyone to see them.
I also rand wolf with Quin and Golden in the last year Anniversary games here, Kate and Roxy were in the game villagers, maybe Wilgy too but I am nou so sure. I discretly let Golden to bus me when it mattered the most (because of time zones I couldn’t interact with Quin and the villagers lynched me after him).

But studying old games doesn't show new improvement one can have and every player grows at a slow or exponential pace depending on the reasons of growth.

I told you I need to see your use of meta. Until now I am not impressed about it, I am not sure you used it to really solve.
I've read or skimmed through most of your more recent wolf games on MU already so there's probably nothing there that will change my stance.

I'm asking you for a strong game specifically to give you a chance to bring out a wolf game that I haven't read where you can demonstrate that I've underestimated your wolf play since I'm not seeing it.

Meta isn't something that should be overused, I think I've used it pretty effectively this game and absolutely buried a wolf using it. I'm not going to try to shoehorn bad meta takes into my solving to appease anyone.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:19 am
Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:26 am @Michelle sell me on Epi being town?
1. Brad wouldn't push Falcon for a push on his partner.
2. I feel he is a villager. That's hard to explain, but it comes from his righteous tone and interactions whith good energy flow. If you call it intuition you are not far from reality.
3. I think the way he treat Jay is not pockety
1. Isn't this literally chainsaw defending? It's a common tell.

2. Actually agree, I think he has a lot of micro moments that are villagery and it's been enough to raise him up my PoE over past days.

3. I think it's far, far away from certain that wolf-Epi would go out of his way to try to pocket JJJ though. I don't know what existing dynamic those two have but presumably wolf-Epi would have wanted to maintain something close to that dynamic. I don't put much stock into this point.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I think it would take some serious guts for a wolf-Wilgy to avoid nightkilling me N1 after I namedropped a Lime Coke / Wilgy team as a possibility.

Especially since Falcon didn't seem to be any threat to Wilgy in that scenario.

It would also be mildly weird for him to avoid killing me N2 since I think I was more outwardly considering worlds where he was mafia than JJJ was for most of that day phase.

Not clearing in of itself but doesn't seem like a likely kill for sure.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle, what's your opinion on what Abigail's gameplan was on D1 if she was wolfing?

Bussing? Trying to cause a wagon on you.

Earlier wasn't a rhetorical question but something I think is genuinely useful to discuss for people who genuinely think that Abigail has wolf equity.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Epi what caused you to suddenly start having issues with me only after Michelle started tunnelling me?

Feels like you did a complete u-turn on me as soon as you saw the opening.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I have been reading and isoing but I have Ari until early afternoon I'll be back with thoughts then and hope *everyone* has posted.
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Michelle wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:11 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:02 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:16 pm What games we played @☆Princess Abigail☆?
The Champs game, sure, and how many other games?
A few I'm pretty sure but I don't remember specifics
It's the same for me. That's why I can't say I know how you play.
Would that mean the reverse is true and you don't know how I play?
I pretty well remember my feelings about your play style as well as things I've been told by others.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Re: [D1] Cool Bug Mafia

Post by Wiml »

Kate wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:59 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:18 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:39 pm I came across that reading your ISO Neon, but perhaps for the sake of brevity, could you talk to me about your read on Kate?
It's not a great read but Kate knows me possibly as good or better than anyone in this game and generally has a good track record of reading me town including finding me like immediately just last game so her complete flop on reading me correctly and the lack of conviction and the lack of content and the lack of being a loud voice for town. It's concerning.
I just had a lot of crap irl. And if you know me, I'd NEVER blame rl to protect my wolfness. I think that's lame play.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

MU's still down so I can't even access any of the meta I want to grab from there frustratingly.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:34 am
Kate wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:59 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:18 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:39 pm I came across that reading your ISO Neon, but perhaps for the sake of brevity, could you talk to me about your read on Kate?
It's not a great read but Kate knows me possibly as good or better than anyone in this game and generally has a good track record of reading me town including finding me like immediately just last game so her complete flop on reading me correctly and the lack of conviction and the lack of content and the lack of being a loud voice for town. It's concerning.
I just had a lot of crap irl. And if you know me, I'd NEVER blame rl to protect my wolfness. I think that's lame play.
But yeah this post is... still a sticking point for me after actually reading it again.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:25 am @DrWilgy @☆Princess Abigail☆ I know you are putting the effort in already but please continue to do so today as much as possible.
I'll try my best

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Yeah, alright.

Still not clearing Kate over it because I think she worded it mistakenly regardless of her alignment and wouldn't have been considering the implications of that. It happens, I really wouldn't blame her no matter what she flips.

I'd be lying if I said it's not towny though.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Epi

ImageImage

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:51 am
Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:25 am @DrWilgy @☆Princess Abigail☆ I know you are putting the effort in already but please continue to do so today as much as possible.
I'll try my best
It's appreciated!

Especially with how today goes, we might need every town clear we can possibly get if we want to end with a win.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Town Core

Wilgy
Roxy
Wiml

Probs Michelle is town and I'm letting earlier emotions get to me again.

I think Kate is less likely to play this way as wolf but I think Kate is unlikely to play this way as either alignment so I'm trying not to read too hard into that

Epi is probs just a wolf.

GGs

ImageImage

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

A quick skim of several of Michelle's wolf games hasn't really changed my opinion of her wolf range. Certainly not in the ways I was looking for, anyway.

Still feeling happy with calling her town rn.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:56 am Town Core

Wilgy
Roxy
Wiml

I think Kate is less likely to play this way as wolf but I think Kate is unlikely to play this way as either alignment so I'm trying not to read too hard into that

GGs
Talk to me more about the bolded please. Why the suspicion I have gives you emotions?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:59 am Michelle, what's your opinion on what Abigail's gameplan was on D1 if she was wolfing?

Bussing? Trying to cause a wagon on you.

Earlier wasn't a rhetorical question but something I think is genuinely useful to discuss for people who genuinely think that Abigail has wolf equity.
If the team is Brad and Abigail I don't know if they make a plan or they go with the flow. So I have no idea what the wolves are doing in that case.

If the team is Brad and you I expect a plan and a bus from the very moment Brad's play shows that a push on him can be interpreted as a natural move.
I mean the part with voting Falcon is an open wolfing part who is speculated immediatly by you.
Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:26 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:14 am

I've read or skimmed through most of your more recent wolf games on MU already so there's probably nothing there that will change my stance.

I'm asking you for a strong game specifically to give you a chance to bring out a wolf game that I haven't read where you can demonstrate that I've underestimated your wolf play since I'm not seeing it.

Meta isn't something that should be overused, I think I've used it pretty effectively this game and absolutely buried a wolf using it. I'm not going to try to shoehorn bad meta takes into my solving to appease anyone.
Regarding my wolf games and meta you say you skimmed, I don't appreciate the way you discuss it. There's no interest in town range from you. In fact for everyone you asked for meta you only talked about wolf range. This seems like a simplistic approach without deep analysis because like we all know you were wrong about Quin as being the apathetic partner of a giving up wolf Brad.

Instead saying I can't do that as a wolf you should point out why doesn't make sense for me as a wolf to do x,y,z things I did this game if you want me to believe your read doesn't come from TMI perspective

You absolutely buried a wolf by saying he can't wolf or something. I don't think that's a correct use of meta.

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:40 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:29 am
Reads are fluid, especially this early. Keep doing your thing, Abigail.
Okay but like what I mean by this is not real is that 2 people have said that I'm town

Michelle has said why

They've answered

Michelle has said no

And they've been like oh ha yes you are right in fact no

And nobody thinks this is fishy or weird.

It brings to mind that famous W Bush quote

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice uh never fool me again
Mind explaining what you meant here Abi? Not sure I get it.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Tbf I don't really care if you think my read comes from a TMI perspective rn nor do I think anything I say will make you think that it doesn't.

I'm not wasting my time and energy pandering to you and playing how you'd like me to play, I'm solving the game the way I'd like to solve the game and using the methods that allow me to solve with the highest accuracy.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

(That was to Michelle, forgot to quote the post)
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

I at least agree that I have no idea what a Brad / Abigail wolf team would have been doing.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

In the nicest way possible I also very much do not need tips from you on how to play.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

You got it wrong. I don't give you any tips about how you play.

I just explained why I don't trust your read on me.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

This is not the first time you pretend I am not worthy your time.
You don't care about my opinon, I don't trust yours.

If I am right there's no way you can agree with me, so I understand your position.

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:44 am This is not the first time you pretend I am not worthy your time.
You don't care about my opinon, I don't trust yours.

If I am right there's no way you can agree with me, so I understand your position.
You're wrong, I just don't expect to be able to work with you and responding to your constant cases on me is distracting me from literally everything else I could be doing in this game and I have a long to do list.

Responding to cases after a certain point is -ev in general so it's w/e.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

And also in the nicest way possible I don't really care about your read on me.

If you want to spend your time constructively, assume the scenario happens where I die at day and flip town and start solving assuming you want to narrow down the wolves to a PoE of three.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Like, if it really comes down to stuff closer to EoD then sure I can address why I'm town in great detail.

But do you not see why it's a huge waste of my time to ignore solving and focus on answering your questions?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Abi, any of your towncore reads that you would be able to explain for me?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Feeling pretty sold so far that Roxy/Michelle/Abigail t/t/t wins the game.

Unfortunately that relies on 1. my not getting miselimned and 2. people listening to me.

Neither of those are guarantees so a fourth clear seems like it might be necessary.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Any good Wilgy readers here want to talk about him with me?

Or anybody with a strong read on him really.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:15 am

Wilgy
Roxy
Wiml

GGs
Talk to me more about the bolded please. Why the suspicion I have gives you emotions?
I think my feelings for what happened D1 have been pretty on my shoulder and I don't really want to rehash it. I'm acutely aware that my emotional state can sometimes impact my reads negatively.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:26 am
Okay but like what I mean by this is not real is that 2 people have said that I'm town

Michelle has said why

They've answered

Michelle has said no

How? Like it says exactly what I mean and I was right since Bread was a wolf.

ImageImage

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:30 pm
Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:26 am

Michelle has said why

They've answered

Michelle has said no

How? Like it says exactly what I mean and I was right since Bread was a wolf.
It's fine, it became obvious what you meant later on in your ISO.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:27 pm
Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:15 am

Wilgy
Roxy
Wiml

GGs
I think my feelings for what happened D1 have been pretty on my shoulder and I don't really want to rehash it. I'm acutely aware that my emotional state can sometimes impact my reads negatively.
You're doing a good job there Abi (and I'm sure JJJ agrees as well).
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 295

Post by DrWilgy »

Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:13 pm Any good Wilgy readers here want to talk about him with me?

That doesn't exist.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:40 pm
Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:13 pm Any good Wilgy readers here want to talk about him with me?

That doesn't exist.
I'll make it exist.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Unfortunately if Kate doesn't play she can't be cleared despite the TMI read we have from Brad. And if that is correct for Kate, it can also be for Abigail P#147

Epi is town for the P#160 imo, wolf Brad wouldn't ask a townie why he votes his mate for voting a townie. There's no intent of distancing from Epi either. This is completely unrelated with my TR for Epi's play but it completes it.

Wilgy has zero results in the search in Brad's Iso. This is bothersome :suspish:
I don't have time to check Wilgy's Iso now but I can do it tomorrow morning (less than 12 hours from now on)

Roxy also doesn't have any mention at the search, but I explained my TR for her.

I need someone who isn't Wiml to post. An opinion/feedback about the above and my suspicion on Wiml would be great.

Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

@DrWilgy Why are you town? What have you done that's you wouldn't as a wolf?

You don't need to put a tonne of effort into this as I get it might get in the way of other stuff for you but I'm interested in your response.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Fwiw I think we win this game unless exactly Wilgy is a wolf.

I'm now just trying to work out if I think Wilgy being a wolf is plausible or if he's just town.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

The exception to the above is a string of chokes but we can safeguard against that.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Michelle wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:06 am @Kate
@Roxy
@DrWilgy

Please share your thoughts about the game, we need activity here
I think we've chosen to not trust the process and this puts the game in a questionable state.

While I get the Wiml suspicion (d1 I was on board), by modification to the PoE in this game state to include Wiml they no longer are self resolving.

Previously, we go through the PoE of Kate/Epi/Me/Abigail as much as possible, and then question who's alive at lylo and who's been manipulating out of f3 it's easier as the game had a clear route with noticable oddity.

Now our PoE is too large too early, NK's give us less information and we have to go off of a more gut based approach and that is somewhat gross to me.

Like, I still think solving Kate to be necessary at this point, however, an f3 with like me/Abigail/Wiml is now terrifying because we didn't let the "bussers" self resolve via a strong town core.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:41 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:40 pm

That doesn't exist.
I'll make it exist.
Good luck.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:45 pm @DrWilgy Why are you town? What have you done that's you wouldn't as a wolf?

You don't need to put a tonne of effort into this as I get it might get in the way of other stuff for you but I'm interested in your response.
Nothing. I'm the least polarized player on the planet.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Hustles”