Game of Champions- Merged Thread [GAME OVER- SERIAL KILLER WINS]

Will you play next year?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:00 pm

I gotta win a game first..
No votes
Well, yes, but I gotta win a game first.
No votes

Total votes: 0
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 200

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 8]

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:28 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:51 pm Ctrl+fing "Epi" in Ricochet's ISO gives 41 results, but the amount of substantial interactions is far fewer, with the one I quoted being the only really notable one. It seems Ricochet was trying to use Epi to jumpstart a vote on Delta, possibly in an attempt to protect falcon and/or Lemonfairy.
Control F-ing Epi usually results in a lot of fun for the controller and...

Wait, where are you going?
Glad Kermit gets to enjoy themselves too.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:06 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:11 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:57 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:26 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:35 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:31 pm It seems Epi has already realized his mistake, but I'll go over the logic of Brad being Davos just to be sure. Cape90's role PM said that they were the only one who could see both threads, so Davos can't be anyone from my side, and Davos flipped as a wolf, meaning they can't be anyone who flipped town or ITP. Thus, there are only three people who Davos could possibly be: Brad, WWA, and Wilgy. Now look at the last day's lynch. Both WWA and Wilgy gave up a lynch on me (and on WWA in Wilgy's case) to get rid of Davos, with Davos also crossvoting WWA which would not be ideal if they were w/w. Keep in mind that if there is a living landlord remaining, having Davos alive would give them a huge advantage over the other team, and I don't see why they'd give it up so easily. Further, Davos's behavior does fit in with w!Brad's behavior when he was sent into my thread in Severance, so it does make sense.
Seems to me that a landlord would be willing to flip Davos if it gave them a chance to save themselves, if they didn't think they could build a wagon on anyone else. Especially if it's the one controlling the puppet; it would basically function as distancing from a teammate, except against their own puppet account.

This isn't super important, though, because Wilgy can still be an arbiter if I'm wrong. But my belief is that the arbiter is on the West side of the thread and that Wilgy was controlling Davos, because of what I said before about having a completely dead landlord team in a XyLo situation save for Davos.
"It's always Wilgy, but even if I'm wrong it's Wilgy? But it's also Delta"

WWA, assuming that it's not me, where do the remaining wolves lie?
My assumption is that it's you and Delta. There's no way it's not you, because of the Davos flip, unless Leetic is right and it was tied to Brad. But Davos was tied to someone who can only logically be in east.
I guess if I assume it was Brad and not you controlling Davos, I might reconsider leetic again, but I'm not particularly inclined to today.
"There's no way it's not you, because of the Davos flip" - but this contradicts your thoughts that I am an arbiter if not landlord?

You are looking for reasons to shove and don't actually believe what you are saying.
Nah, I'm not looking for reasons. I believe you have to be Davos's puppetmaster, and if you were town I would've expected you to push me for the same reason earlier in the day. But you put effort into building a case on me where there didn't need to be. I don't need to build a case on you because you have to be a wolf. 🤷
I'm not Davos's puppet master.

Why would I push you for the same reason? I've already explained why I don't think you are landlord, do you suddenly expect me to change those thoughts after successfully hitting the landlord in East?

I didn't put effort into a case on you, you've basically all but said "I have to yeet Wilgy" and only Arbiter WWA would believe that as vehemently and upfront as you did.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:10 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:26 pm I don't see why the idea of Brad being Davos should be so easily discounted. After all, it has been shown twice that socks don't die at the same time as their owners. Doing the bare minimum to avoid spewing is something I would easily see Brad doing. Still, if there is a remaining landlord, that would suggest that the arbiters have some sort of ace up their sleeve or, worse, a fifth member. If it's the former, there's at least a 3/4 chance said ace is dead, and if it's the latter, town is kind of screwed here anyway unless we get very lucky with crossfire.
Because I believe the puppet would've died if its puppetmaster had flipped. I don't see enough evidence to believe that Brad has been controlling it.
Why?

If you are town, why are we assuming how things work as if this is the case you've been led astray by it.

But because of you shoving like this in, potential lylo mind you, with "I believe this made up information which may determine the game" I don't know how I'm supposed to see anything but agenda.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:31 pm I trust you and I trust leetic. Let's end this.
Epi's shifted view on me and WWA without much of anything here. This reeks.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:46 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:05 pm in addition to the constant argument that Cape being the only "player" that can see both threads feels more and more like mechanical opportunism,
What argument?

viewtopic.php?p=1107584#p1107584

This is confirmed by the hosts.
Aye, only player, but we are still pretending that we know how the socks operate. I'm not landlord and I'm about as sure as I can be that WWA has spewed arbiter.

Leetic's argument that a landlord has to be tied to Davos in thread very much came across as a means to keep only me and WWA in PoE. The Brad argument, at least makes more sense to what I know of my own alignment and seems to show that Leetics is considering other possibilities, in spite of me thinking that worrying about it too much is only going to lead us to a wolf favored lock.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:12 am I'm ngl, Wilgy's claim that my worldview is wrong kind of makes me think he actually isn't the landlord and I've caught him for the wrong reasons, and he's really the arbiter instead.
What are these wrong reasons?
Image Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:14 pm I'm not Davos's puppet master.

Why would I push you for the same reason? I've already explained why I don't think you are landlord, do you suddenly expect me to change those thoughts after successfully hitting the landlord in East?

I didn't put effort into a case on you, you've basically all but said "I have to yeet Wilgy" and only Arbiter WWA would believe that as vehemently and upfront as you did.
Yes, I actually do believe it's suspicious that you're not reconsidering your view of me that I can't be a landlord. I see no reason why I should be looking elsewhere.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:19 pm
leetic wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:26 pm I don't see why the idea of Brad being Davos should be so easily discounted. After all, it has been shown twice that socks don't die at the same time as their owners. Doing the bare minimum to avoid spewing is something I would easily see Brad doing. Still, if there is a remaining landlord, that would suggest that the arbiters have some sort of ace up their sleeve or, worse, a fifth member. If it's the former, there's at least a 3/4 chance said ace is dead, and if it's the latter, town is kind of screwed here anyway unless we get very lucky with crossfire.
Because I believe the puppet would've died if its puppetmaster had flipped. I don't see enough evidence to believe that Brad has been controlling it.
Why?

If you are town, why are we assuming how things work as if this is the case you've been led astray by it.

But because of you shoving like this in, potential lylo mind you, with "I believe this made up information which may determine the game" I don't know how I'm supposed to see anything but agenda.
But we aren't in LyLo, isn't that announced? And even if it's LyLo, I'm betting the game on your flip. You can say it's agenda, you can say it's based on bad mechanics, I don't really care. I have a worldview and I'm not seeing anything currently to prove me wrong.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:36 pm

Yes, I actually do believe it's suspicious that you're not reconsidering your view of me that I can't be a landlord. I see no reason why I should be looking elsewhere.
"Damn, why doesn't Wilgy think that I created a Landlord/Landlord/town state by killing Nutella and then alongside him lead the yeet of landlord Davos?"

And honestly the fact that you are pushing the thought that I did both of these things when that's so contrary to my own thinking is the best way for me to define your worldview as being borked.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:39 pm
Why?

But we aren't in LyLo, isn't that announced? And even if it's LyLo, I'm betting the game on your flip. You can say it's agenda, you can say it's based on bad mechanics, I don't really care. I have a worldview and I'm not seeing anything currently to prove me wrong.
Is it? Idk, I'm in worst case scenario mode.
Image Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:21 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:31 pm I trust you and I trust leetic. Let's end this.
I don't actually know why Epi trusts me now, considering he wrote an entire case on me earlier, but I don't think this post was scummy.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:42 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:21 pm
I don't actually know why Epi trusts me now, considering he wrote an entire case on me earlier, but I don't think this post was scummy.
The post wasn't scummy, the entire shift in tone on you and I without much guts there

It's very much "let's take the path of least resistance" and honestly, I'm at the point where I'm like "is WWA and Epi pushing for the endgame yeet rn?" But that'd mean I'd need to assess Epi bussing and that's an entire can of worms.
Image Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:32 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:12 am I'm ngl, Wilgy's claim that my worldview is wrong kind of makes me think he actually isn't the landlord and I've caught him for the wrong reasons, and he's really the arbiter instead.
That I've been pushing you all day as the landlord controlling Davos. I mean, your rebuttal to me was wolfy but sounded more like CFTWR actually. But I still don't believe Davos belonged to Brad.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:40 pm

"Damn, why doesn't Wilgy think that I created a Landlord/Landlord/town state by killing Nutella and then alongside him lead the yeet of landlord Davos?"

And honestly the fact that you are pushing the thought that I did both of these things when that's so contrary to my own thinking is the best way for me to define your worldview as being borked.
Because I think something was weird with Davos's votes, and I don't believe they counted for parity.

As proof, let me remind you, yesterday when I unvoted, I put my own wagon ahead of Davos's. Epi swapped off of me and onto Davos, tying the wagons, and yet Davos flipped and I did not. I believe Davos's vote has been a bluff this entire time, and that's why we never saw them trying to save Brad or vote anywhere that was ever relevant. The landlords didn't want to give away that Davos's vote was fake.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:42 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:39 pm
Why?

Is it? Idk, I'm in worst case scenario mode.
Gonna check the OP for this btw
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:45 pm
That I've been pushing you all day as the landlord controlling Davos. I mean, your rebuttal to me was wolfy but sounded more like CFTWR actually. But I still don't believe Davos belonged to Brad.
Ok, but how are my responses wolfy?

You've stated that you think I killed Nut and bussed Davos when there was no real need, I've stated that I don't think you've done exactly that. My only real explanation for this is that your an Arbiter pushing for my yeet. Is there another explanation that gets there? Because from you, as town, I'd expect you to say "Wilgy has to be arbiter" but that was missed UNTIL I said that you should be thinking that.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:48 pm

Because I think something was weird with Davos's votes, and I don't believe they counted for parity.

As proof, let me remind you, yesterday when I unvoted, I put my own wagon ahead of Davos's. Epi swapped off of me and onto Davos, tying the wagons, and yet Davos flipped and I did not. I believe Davos's vote has been a bluff this entire time, and that's why we never saw them trying to save Brad or vote anywhere that was ever relevant. The landlords didn't want to give away that Davos's vote was fake.
Did either you or Davos take food yesterday?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

No, you took an ability where Davos took nothing.

Mechanical fuckery it is then.
Image Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:50 pm

You've stated that you think I killed Nut and bussed Davos when there was no real need, I've stated that I don't think you've done exactly that. My only real explanation for this is that your an Arbiter pushing for my yeet. Is there another explanation that gets there? Because from you, as town, I'd expect you to say "Wilgy has to be arbiter" but that was missed UNTIL I said that you should be thinking that.
Because your only real pushback on me is that my worldview is wrong. You're accusing me of being an Arbiter. Which is fine, I know I have weird interactions with the flipped arbiters and I don't really care. But I've been pushing that you're specifically a landlord because of the Davos flip, not because I'm an arbiter. I acknowledged only once today that you could be an arbiter, but I don't really believe that to be the case because it still doesn't explain Davos. I believe the hypotheticals you've been throwing around about Davos are all in an effort to unpartner you from the slot, because the flip incriminated you. I am the only one who's been floating around the notion that Davos probably didn't count toward parity, although I did think their vote still counted until I looked at the final vote count from yesterday again.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:51 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:48 pm

Did either you or Davos take food yesterday?
No one took food, that's why I know it was supposed to be a tie.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

My thought was essentially that Davos's vote on me mightve been fake and it wasn't a real tie
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

And then, if Davos didn't have a real vote, maybe they never had a real vote
And thus it would make way more sense for the landlord to be willing to sacrifice them
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Meaning that, in a LyLo situation, Davos would not count toward parity but it would essentially be a no-lunch in the landlords' favor since they already knew who Davos was. Giving landlords an advantage, but no extra vote, so it would just work as a bluff in the hopes town would fall for it and try to vote it out in LyLo. So I don't think giving Davos up a day or two earlier was such a disadvantage for the last landlord.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:55 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:50 pm

Because your only real pushback on me is that my worldview is wrong. You're accusing me of being an Arbiter. Which is fine, I know I have weird interactions with the flipped arbiters and I don't really care. But I've been pushing that you're specifically a landlord because of the Davos flip, not because I'm an arbiter. I acknowledged only once today that you could be an arbiter, but I don't really believe that to be the case because it still doesn't explain Davos. I believe the hypotheticals you've been throwing around about Davos are all in an effort to unpartner you from the slot, because the flip incriminated you. I am the only one who's been floating around the notion that Davos probably didn't count toward parity, although I did think their vote still counted until I looked at the final vote count from yesterday again.
Yeah it should've been a 3-3 tie yesterday resulting in no yeet, making your thinking at least remotely plausible now.

Now I'm wondering if you went out of your way to set up this dome between you and I, but that would be so much effort when not needed.

Bleh.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Yeah no, that checks out and from your perspective if Davos has to get connected to a living player it has to be me.

I don't know if you're forcing that concept to push me here, but it's not true.

I also don't know how to interpret it with you. Does Landlord WWA kill Nut risking themselves and the dummy? Yes. Does it make the "I'll take the +1 votes constantly, please resolve me" that occurred previously appear more preformatory. Yes. Does it seem like a lot of unnecessary effort from wolf when they COULD have just left nut alive and pushed in West to not cause a thunder dome? Yes.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

No unvote and I feel dumb.
Image Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:08 pm Yeah no, that checks out and from your perspective if Davos has to get connected to a living player it has to be me.

I don't know if you're forcing that concept to push me here, but it's not true.

I also don't know how to interpret it with you. Does Landlord WWA kill Nut risking themselves and the dummy? Yes. Does it make the "I'll take the +1 votes constantly, please resolve me" that occurred previously appear more preformatory. Yes. Does it seem like a lot of unnecessary effort from wolf when they COULD have just left nut alive and pushed in West to not cause a thunder dome? Yes.
Honestly, I think we should just stop taking the nutella kill into consideration because I really do not want to believe we have 2 wolves in the West now, and so most likely whoever made the nut kill is either solo wolfing in the West, or it was you and it was completely unintentional. I said this before, but I don't believe it was a redirect because I saw no strong and consistent pushes that remained the same all day, so if the kill came from you, then your kill was likely bus driven. Otherwise, it was whoever in the West is a wolf. And if the kill was bus driven and from you, then there is someone who knows who the original kill target was.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Idk, would the game really be so uneven as to have that many wolves on the west side to begin with? Am I making the hosts laugh by speculating on a way wrong assumption? Maybe, but that would make the game incredibly difficult for town if no breadcrumbs were dropped about the wolf distribution. And there haven't been any, other than one wolf puppet and one town puppet. And that's still up in the air.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Yeah, I've kinda been dooming over the past hour.

I'm town, so is there a possibility WWA is town as well? Nutella kill AND distribution ignored, WWA's treatment of Davos doesn't line up with what I'd think a remaining landlord to do.

WWA could very well still be an Arbiter.

WWA's stances make sense from both Arbiter and Town perspective. I do think Arbiter WWA is more inclined to make the argument than Town WWA, as Town WWA would at least be aware that the threads are more uneven than we immediately presume. However, WWA has stated something similar enough to this.

If I go over and F3 retains a town, Arbiter and Landlord does it just come down to the Arbiter and Landlord trying to get each other?

If I go over and there are two Arbiters the game is toast right? However, I think the idea of two arbiters only works if there is a remaining Landlord.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I think that I'm at the point where if it's Leetic, I just lose to that.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

In a vacuum, like without puppets or split, I think I vote in Epi/Delta as If WWA and a remaining player in west are arbiters, I just lose to that as well.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

If it's just 1 Arbiter and 1 landlord, I also think I vote in Epi/Delta as that gives us the best chance for a T/T/W split f3.

I don't think Delta is town and we've avoided the yeet on that slot for like 3 consecutive days.

There's an argument that this is eerily similar to 3p Delta.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I don't know what to make of Epi.

Epi having mechanical nonsense could be another explanation as to why Davos went over instead of WWA. Epi would've been one of the two I argued would be cool with the Nutella kill. Epi this day cycle has been VERY strange to me, like endgame shove strange going in on both Leetic and I, then shifting tone on Leetic immediately, and his suspicion of me over WWA being completely contrary to Epi has stated previously.

I guess I'm just not seeing towny progression and that makes alot of this day phase feel like end game opportunism.
Image Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

I think the idea of wolves being able to live on after death through a puppet is kinda fucked & if he could, I think Davos would've been used more heavily than what it was

It's possible I guess? But I dont think it's likely
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I ha e come to a conclusion.

[VOTE: Delta] aubergine is the only slot where if they are town, we lose anyways.
Image Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

blink blink to Wilgy selfing uh

lol?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Delta wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:08 pm blink blink to Wilgy selfing uh

lol?
It's just because there was no unvote.

I had realized where my read of WWA was wrong.
Image Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:09 pm

lol?

?_?

how so?

I'm p sure the Davos flip indicates that one of you is final landlord lol
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Delta wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:10 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:09 pm

lol?

?_?

how so?

I'm p sure the Davos flip indicates that one of you is final landlord lol
It's not me and I'm not sure WWA plays the way they do if so.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Actually idk. I keep talking myself in circles.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Landlord WWA COULD have moved off Davis thinking a tie between themselves would cause a no yeet.

WWA only doubling down on the "Davos doesn't count" in regards to my behavior when that didn't work unexpectedly.
Image Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

I dunno

It feels. Odd I guess to assume the Puppet doesnt die with the host. Puppets dying independently of the host makes some sense since it's kinda like. Taking the sock off your hand I guess? But it shouldnt then rip your arm off and walk around sentient on its own if you die. That's how I view it at least

Is that not standard here? ?_?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:17 pm Landlord WWA COULD have moved off Davis thinking a tie between themselves would cause a no yeet.

WWA only doubling down on the "Davos doesn't count" in regards to my behavior when that didn't work unexpectedly.
Opener says ties arent no votes, so I'm not sure how that would really work
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I didn't think sock rules had standardization.

Most of the times socks are utilized as aliases for meta-less games.
Image Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:18 pm I didn't think sock rules had standardization.

Makes sense

Going off how Davos voted though, it seems their votes were either all town or at least all non-Landlord votes

I dont think they break that chain by voting WWA, especially if 1.) thats their potential host and 2.) that's potentially their final teammember
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Delta wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:18 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:17 pm Landlord WWA COULD have moved off Davis thinking a tie between themselves would cause a no yeet.

I'm sure no one would flip and Wolves would've been able to nk again.

Actually if the even/odds theory for kill distribution is correct, then this makes a lot of sense as a failed stall play.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Delta wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:19 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:18 pm I didn't think sock rules had standardization.

Makes sense

Going off how Davos voted though, it seems their votes were either all town or at least all non-Landlord votes

I dont think they break that chain by voting WWA, especially if 1.) thats their potential host and 2.) that's potentially their final teammember
lol, Abigail was the only landlord around with Davos and that was like 1 cycle.
Image Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:20 pm

Actually if the even/odds theory for kill distribution is correct, then this makes a lot of sense as a failed stall play.
?_?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Delta wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:21 pm

?_?
No flip > nk > next day?
Image Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Delta wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:19 pm

Makes sense

lol, Abigail was the only landlord around with Davos and that was like 1 cycle.
OH

shit yeah Landlords were wiped

that. doesnt hold up too well then I guess? But I think the part about WWA specifically does at least? I dont know if they place themselves on their team's only remaining head.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”