Total votes: 8
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 479
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [DAY 2]

Post by Sloonei »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:09 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:05 pm @Lunalee you seem to be the closest thing to a consensus suspect right now. I’m not sure I see it, but I also don’t feel like I have enough evidence to call you a firm town read. Get in here and give us your thoughts on things please and thanks.

Also why aren’t you all voting?
Reason I'm not voting is because it is Thursday night, and I have until Saturday to decide who to vote for.

I am also surprised to be a consensus suspect. I don't see it either, but maybe I should catch up first.
I don’t care what time it is or how long we have left. Votes on the poll are data and visible action. They help. Everyone should put their votes on the player they most suspect at any time.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 71

Post by Lunalee »

juliets wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:37 pm
thellama73 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:36 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:35 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:34 pm Well damn.

So now I can tell you Sloonei that you can lynch away at me because I'm the one-shot cop and I used my shot last night to assure myself that dunya was civ. It was a gamble and I lost. So go to it. Tell everyone how well you read me.
Why did you do that?
That does seem like a waste of a cop ability.
Sorry, I had to make sure she is SOOOOOO good at looking town when she's not. That's why I was so comfortable declaring she was a strong town read, I knew I was checking her and could reverse it and tell everyone I was the cop if she did turn out to be bad.
No, checking dunya was a good move. There was no way you knew she was going to die. And you're right, when she's scum, she's really good at hiding it.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:41 pm If juliets is telling the truth, then we either have a civilian 1-shot doublevoter and a mafia roleblocker in addition to her, or she’s the only non-vanilla role in the game.

If the former, then it might be prudent for the doublevoter to claim now. We could have two pseudo-cleared civilians instead of a single dubious cop claim. I think that would be more valuable than a single concealed double vote. The mafia roleblocker is essentially powerless now, assuming they can only block night actions.
Well okay. I'm the doublevoter.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 131

Post by thellama73 »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:05 pm @Lunalee you seem to be the closest thing to a consensus suspect right now. I’m not sure I see it, but I also don’t feel like I have enough evidence to call you a firm town read. Get in here and give us your thoughts on things please and thanks.

I have 48 hours. I'm in no hurry. I was thinking of voting for Luna as an effort to get her in here, but that no longer appears to be necessary.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:16 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:41 pm If juliets is telling the truth, then we either have a civilian 1-shot doublevoter and a mafia roleblocker in addition to her, or she’s the only non-vanilla role in the game.

If the former, then it might be prudent for the doublevoter to claim now. We could have two pseudo-cleared civilians instead of a single dubious cop claim. I think that would be more valuable than a single concealed double vote. The mafia roleblocker is essentially powerless now, assuming they can only block night actions.
No you're not. :grin:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

thellama73 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:19 pm

No you're not. :grin:
I am actually, but you don't have to believe that.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Oh wow. Soooo Luna who do you suspect?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

thellama73 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:18 pm

I have 48 hours. I'm in no hurry. I was thinking of voting for Luna as an effort to get her in here, but that no longer appears to be necessary.
Votes are changeable. Why wait?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

juliets wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:21 pm Oh wow. Soooo Luna who do you suspect?
I really don't know right now. currently looking back over what I missed with the GTH stuff during the night.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:22 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:21 pm Oh wow. Soooo Luna who do you suspect?
I really don't know right now. currently looking back over what I missed with the GTH stuff during the night.
Fair enough.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

This is less believable. I realized I called for this claim, but we don’t actually know what the setup is beyond juliets. It’s very possible we’ve got a full vanilla roster after the cop. The mafia team would know this depending on what their roles are.
So... :shrug:

Back to needing reads from you.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:22 pm

I like my vote to have an impact. If I place it early and change it a zillion times, no one takes it seriously. It's like inflation. In general, I don't like games with changeable votes for that reason (it also gives a big advantage to people who happen to be available just before the end of the day). I'll vote when I feel confident that I want to lynch someone. If I had to vote now, I'd vote Luna, but I will hear her out before I do that.

I don't buy the role claim. It's too convenient.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

thellama73 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:26 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:22 pm

I like my vote to have an impact. If I place it early and change it a zillion times, no one takes it seriously. It's like inflation. In general, I don't like games with changeable votes for that reason (it also gives a big advantage to people who happen to be available just before the end of the day). I'll vote when I feel confident that I want to lynch someone. If I had to vote now, I'd vote Luna, but I will hear her out before I do that.

I don't buy the role claim. It's too convenient.
I disagree but I think you should di your own thing.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

I mean I threw the claim out there because I have nothing to lose from it. It's only a potential help to town. I get it looks "too convenient" but I thought it would be better than staying silent about my role. I also get that you guys don't have to believe me, but dang [mention]Sloonei[/mention] to ask for a claim and then not believe it when it shows up is a bit silly.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [NIGHT 1]

Post by Lunalee »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:26 pm ANYWAY, keeping in mind my color-coding exercise here's an inaugural rainbow list:

dunya
nova
Llama

Mac
Luna
Colin

Mongoose
juliets

dunya's easily my most trusted for the time being, but she's never to be trusted fully ( :meany: ), and I like llama's immediate entrance so there's that. I mostly feel good about nova, but I'm uncertain about some of his read progressions, and his Mac suspicion is one that could be faked and dragged out by a mafioso to get through Day 1. I'd definitely lean town on him though.

I'd GTH all three of Mac, Luna, and Colin good right now, but in reviewing their posts I found that I can't actually give them a whole lot of actual town credit. Mac's been all over the place, which is a thing Macdougall is wont to do, but it's a very easy behavior to fake. Luna's offered far fewer reads than I thought, and Colin's No Lynch vote reads very much like a player who's not concerned with looking good or bad. Outside of that, I'm wary of him.

Mongoose produced no suspects except for an extremely vague not-town read on Luna. I don't like that.
My juliets suspicion is well-documented.
Also, you already read me as good. What benefit would it be for me to fake-claim if I'm bad?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:34 pm I mean I threw the claim out there because I have nothing to lose from it. It's only a potential help to town. I get it looks "too convenient" but I thought it would be better than staying silent about my role. I also get that you guys don't have to believe me, but dang @Sloonei to ask for a claim and then not believe it when it shows up is a bit silly.
Yeah I was still working things out when I called for it. I can’t help that I can’t accept the claim at face value.

I still have you as a town lean.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:35 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:26 pm ANYWAY, keeping in mind my color-coding exercise here's an inaugural rainbow list:

dunya
nova
Llama

Mac
Luna
Colin

Mongoose
juliets

dunya's easily my most trusted for the time being, but she's never to be trusted fully ( :meany: ), and I like llama's immediate entrance so there's that. I mostly feel good about nova, but I'm uncertain about some of his read progressions, and his Mac suspicion is one that could be faked and dragged out by a mafioso to get through Day 1. I'd definitely lean town on him though.

I'd GTH all three of Mac, Luna, and Colin good right now, but in reviewing their posts I found that I can't actually give them a whole lot of actual town credit. Mac's been all over the place, which is a thing Macdougall is wont to do, but it's a very easy behavior to fake. Luna's offered far fewer reads than I thought, and Colin's No Lynch vote reads very much like a player who's not concerned with looking good or bad. Outside of that, I'm wary of him.

Mongoose produced no suspects except for an extremely vague not-town read on Luna. I don't like that.
My juliets suspicion is well-documented.
Also, you already read me as good. What benefit would it be for me to fake-claim if I'm bad?
There are 6 other people in the game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I never said I disbelieve your claim, luna. Just that your claim does not move me in any direction right now. There’s no way for me to know if there actually is a doublevoter in this game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:34 pm I mean I threw the claim out there because I have nothing to lose from it. It's only a potential help to town. I get it looks "too convenient" but I thought it would be better than staying silent about my role. I also get that you guys don't have to believe me, but dang @Sloonei to ask for a claim and then not believe it when it shows up is a bit silly.
Having nothing to lose would be as good a reason to lie as it would be to tell the truth. If not a better reason.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 266

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:34 pm dunya was a very obvious kill target regardless of the mafia team.
You would say that because you are obviously Nova's teammate
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:26 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:20 pm Well that kill was quite obviously Nova
That's an interesting thought. Are you thinking that because nova had dunya as one of his top town reads?
Dunya had Nova out for blood and was the main person defending me from his dumb shit case. Removing her not only takes away a huge adversary of his but also makes it a hell of a lot easier to get away with his sham case making on me.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:20 pm Well that kill was quite obviously Nova
That's an interesting thought. Are you thinking that because nova had dunya as one of his top town reads?
Dunya had Nova out for blood and was the main person defending me from his dumb shit case. Removing her not only takes away a huge adversary of his but also makes it a hell of a lot easier to get away with his sham case making on me.
You suspect nova and you are lumping me in with him. Your focus is very narrow here. Branch out. Try to find an argument why somebody else is bad.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Re: Luna's claim. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a fake claim and she's a civ because the thought crossed my mind to do exactly that haha
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:06 pm
You suspect nova and you are lumping me in with him. Your focus is very narrow here. Branch out. Try to find an argument why somebody else is bad.
That'd suit someone who was Nova's teammate yeah?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

This game reminds me of the early game in Tree Mafia a lot.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:14 pm
It would also suit a civilian who’s being misaccused. Possibly two.

I just watched you tunnel Epi to death in Community. I recommend widening your view.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:20 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:14 pm
It would also suit a civilian who’s being misaccused. Possibly two.

I just watched you tunnel Epi to death in Community. I recommend widening your view.
You watched Epi tunnel me to his death actually
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sorry Sloonei but I don't tunnel. I have hardly even got started on accusing you so accusing me of tunneling you is fucking hi-larious misappropriation of what's going on here.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nova is Mafia because Nova's case on me is a sham case. Nova is not demonstrating civilian tinfoil. Nova chose an opinion and is irrationally standing behind it. Not a single other player in the game will claim that I haven't done anything to deserve a civilian look.

Nova is afraid to be seen as a hypocrite because he attacked me for chopping and changing on Colin. If Nova was a civilian, Nova would have doubted his read by now. That's what I truly in my heart of hearts believe. If you disagree then that's fine, but I believe you would agree if you weren't his teammate. There.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Given I believe Sloo Sloo and No No are the scum scum I have no interest in "looking elsewhere". Notwithstanding that everywhere else I look I see civilians.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:43 am I want nova dead. Maybe sloonei too.
This is the post that got Dunya killed.

The idea that Dunya was a smart kill for everyone else if nigh on laughable. Let me find you a nice list of people with reason to keep her alive.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dunya wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:17 pm if i die tonight sloonei and im not here to remind you: don't tunnel juliets. i trust my read in her completely now. trust my ability to tell apart the types of frustrations you mentioned.
Juliets would not have killed dunya.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:21 pm Sorry Sloonei but I don't tunnel. I have hardly even got started on accusing you so accusing me of tunneling you is fucking hi-larious misappropriation of what's going on here.
You are tunneling nova. You tunnel often.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:36 am Every time I envision Nova posting I imagine him sitting there sipping on a drink with a smirk on his face. Everything has a snarky tone to it. His tone reeks of mischief and mayhem. He's like the guy you catch staring at you from across the room while pretending to read the paper and then goes back to the paper and pretends you never made eye contact and he has a grey trenchcoat on and a tall hat.
:haha:
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:27 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:21 pm Sorry Sloonei but I don't tunnel. I have hardly even got started on accusing you so accusing me of tunneling you is fucking hi-larious misappropriation of what's going on here.
I am not tunneling Nova. Nova is tunneling me. You are looking at this entire back and forth in a very myopic fashion. I didn't even start to scum read Nova until well into the game.

I do not tunnel. Revise what you think you know about how I play.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei before you continue to make yourself look bad, ISO me. Do us both a fucking favour.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

For me to do my exercise properly I need to do GTH. Who's around?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If tunneling is the same as creating a rational case on someone and trying to promote it then sure I'm fucking tunneling Nova. Last I checked it was when you refused to doubt your baseless read. A very good description of what Nova is doing.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

novaselinenever wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:53 am If anyone missed it, I'm town :noble:
Okay Nova, but I just can't help but see that as a poker-face emoji. You're very close to getting your town card revoked from my list, btw.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei Mr. Supatown help me out I have a thing I'm trying to do but it requires me to create a bit of a matrix of who suspected who (with panache) during night 1.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

BTW eye on Colin as fuck right now. I just noticed that he went from suspecting me to backing the fuck off me when I started defending him which I hate.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:28 pm
I am not tunneling Nova. Nova is tunneling me. You are looking at this entire back and forth in a very myopic fashion. I didn't even start to scum read Nova until well into the game.

You are tunneling each other.

This is a counterproductive conversation. All I’m asking is for you to give me reads on players not called nova.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:54 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:10 pm @ColinIsCool I would love for you to provide me with an in depth analysis of @novaselinenever and vice versa please and thank you.
I dunno how this looks for Mac — hard to tell how seriously he was calling me scum, but it is unusual for him to give somebody something to do when he thinks they are, I think. Usually he is telling them to concede. Although I think he said I’m town on the Turntometer, so idk

I really like juliets’ exercise of finding push-back, it seems to be a really good hunting idea
Mongoose wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:23 pm @Sloonei

In RE: The State v. Luna: Hung Jury. Yes, I do think I would lump myself in with folks that can't read her (this happened in another game recently), but the jury is still out. I'd like to see a little more.

In RE: The State v. Colin: 50/50 - I felt pretty good about him, so I asked for some more details once I saw two of you had voted him, and then you both had answers that were thoughtful and thought-out, so that's why I'm less sure now.

In RE: The State v. Juliets: Nah. While I understand the case folks were making on her, it seemed like a mountain of molehole. An allegation that she uncharacteristically wasn't here enough but when she did, she didn't draw out the right posts or ask the right questions. I'm not looking there yet.

linki - thank you for that dunya

Also, welcome to spirityo!
Up to this point Mongoose is kind of ... staying out of things, asking a lot of questions, getting kinda behind. I do wonder if it’s noteworthy that there were no scum reads here (not real ones) but I did the same thing kinda.
Lunalee wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:01 pm Ew, per Sloonei's post, Colin really doesn't look good.
Where are Luna’s own reads?
It's my idea mate
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:28 pm

You are tunneling each other.

This is a counterproductive conversation. All I’m asking is for you to give me reads on players not called nova.
When Satan gives me an offer I decline
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:32 pm Sloonei Mr. Supatown help me out I have a thing I'm trying to do but it requires me to create a bit of a matrix of who suspected who (with panache) during night 1.
What do you need?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:20 am I just spent an entire night not sleeping so I might be insane right now, but I think you’re both town.
Ok, after reading the Nova/Mac drama, where Mac accuses Nova of being teammates with Sloonei, Sloonei says this. And it looks like something a teammate would totally do.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

Lunalee wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:04 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:56 am Also what happened to your Mac vote? (If I'm not mistaken lol)

I thought you were with me there :pout:
I backed off my mac vote, but he is still an option. I didn't have a good reason to vote him, but I also don't have a good reason not to.
Look at this garbage ass shit
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lol Luna out here agreeing with me and trying to be my friend and I am isoing her like WTF
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:32 pm Sloonei Mr. Supatown help me out I have a thing I'm trying to do but it requires me to create a bit of a matrix of who suspected who (with panache) during night 1.
What do you need?
Help me create said matrix.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:41 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:37 pm
What do you need?
Help me create said matrix.
I will do this when I’m on my laptop.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”