[Game Over] Better Off Ted

Moderator: Community Team

Whose feelings are hurt by Long Con's accusations?

Poll ended at Mon May 27, 2019 6:02 pm

birdwithteeth11
No votes
indiglo
No votes
juliets
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Matahari
No votes
nutella
64%
Rej
No votes
sabie12
9%
No Lynch
No votes
The Syphilitic Conquistadors (Host/Non/Dead)
27%

Total votes: 11
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 96

Re: [Night 2] Better Off Ted

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

juliets wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:50 am
I saw Drago and nutella as town because they were arguing so hard against the lynch. I know you have a theory that the arguing against it made them mafia (or I see you have revised that above to just nutella) but I didn't buy that argument the first time around. I will read through it again when I review your ISO later today to make sure I still feel that way. Anyway, it came off to me that they were most certainly town.

I am not bad, I've just been very busy and maybe haven't thought things through well enough here but I died in the other game so will be able to devote more time to this one starting this afternoon when I get home from work.
How did it come off as town to you though? Sorry if you already answered this as I'm posting while catching up. But I have a hard time seeing how one can view someone as civ/bad if they push against a specific lynch with no other context.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 171
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Rej wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 am
juliets wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:38 am
Rej wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:44 am My town reads were correct the game through, and I am still...oof guys...

So it was clear this was a mislynch wagon but I like how people still kept discussing it through the whole day leading into nothing.

@Dragomir bruh, you don't wanna be mislynched again...it is one thing, but you also don't want to mislynch others. Others won't build up the psychology of not mislynching, but in the end you practice it, not only here, but you did the same on OJ. You don't let got of me, even when I jumped off the wagon on creature as one of the first.

From defense to offense...we don't have a townkilling by now and I rly sus Juliets now, because I am more used from her plays, she is doing more reads in generell etc, never seen someone playing so off and then going like:
"Hi Mac" - nothing else.

Ffs either MacDougall is town for 100% or he is deepwolfing and taking control of the wagons.
Also YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY 2 misslynches....Dragomir be like: "I am the most active here, leading the discussions..." tell me why is it so familair?
Oh right in our last game hosted by novas we both swiped town by forming one scumwagon against town after another and noone realized it while 1 obvious scum atleast were known to town.

I am getting heavy flashbacks here Image
Hi Rej -

Could you explain what you mean above where I underlined? You say you are more used to me doing more reads (I think that's what you're saying) and you never have seen me more "off" but we have never, ever, ever played together before. This is the first time. Also, Mac said "Hi" to me and I just said the same back to him, it was nothing more than that. I think he said it because I said I was going to look at him. So again, it's fine if you think I am bad for other reasons but it isn't because I'm different from how you've played with me before because THIS is our FIRST game together.
Oh so you are not Juliet from OJ, my apologize xd I thought you were trolling me.
No problem Rej, I thought you were probably mistaking me for someone else so I just wanted to make sure you knew I am not that person.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: [Day 2] Better Off Ted

Post by juliets »

indiglo wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:54 am
juliets wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 4:18 pm @indiglo why Wilgy?

I posted my reasoning in the post directly before my vote post Iit was supposed to be all in 1 post, but, something freaked out and it posted before I could add my vote to the post):
indiglo wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 2:48 pm
Oreki wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 9:39 am I'm not finished with reading yet but looking at the thread, @birdwithteeth11 comes off quite aggressively and his behavior not really feel like town behavior, it's more comes off as a wolf for me. They way he ask players or point out thinks Kinda coming forcefully. I will read the entire thread and will provide my reads on my suspect along with birdwith.
DrWilgy wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:43 pm @Creature if there's anything that I've learned in my time on this planet it's that if you sus bwt day 1 and he's not bad, you are. Wanna flip that coin buddy?

So I just found this. Wilgy is calling out Creature for doing something that Oreki did Day 1... but Wilgy doesn't throw any suspicion Oreki's way for it. I don't like that at all.
Oh I see indi, I don't know why I didn't see that. Thanks.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 10:54 pm Okay so where I am at is I see three possibilities.

1. Given that the Creature wagon was indeed a civ wagon with very little push I am still looking for those who pushed against it for cred. These players would be showing TMI. Nutella, indiglo and birdwithteeth are the most questionable here, the latter two because they found their way off the main wagon with very little effort (when I observe BWT specifically, but would expect both, to me more likely to just agree to the main wagon if they are indeed civilians without info). Nutella more so because there is this sort of union between her and Dragomir but the tones are different. Dragomir gets a bit of a pass from me because he sounds more aggressive and is exhibiting more civvie doubt. I am gut and tone reading Dragomir town but Nutella has a more stiff feel in her posting.

2. Maybe we just have a lazier than usual Mafia team and rather than attempting to create some civ credit they chose to take the day off[/b] and just let the mislynch unfold and that I missed it entirely because I was blinded by my own read. I don't think LC and Epi are guilty of this, because Epignosis and Long Con were proponents of the wagon even before I kicked it off, they were not passively agreeing with it like some others. Juliets is someone who comes into question here, because she was on the wagon yet now in light of the flip is choosing to hitch herself to the nutella/Dragomir bloc... which I would do if I was in her position as Mafia. I find it questionable that Juliets has gone from being a proponent of the Creature lynch to now aligning herself with the primary objectors of it. It's a bit too quaint. DrWilgy is also a concern also is the one that put the third quick vote on that wagon and did so with a minimum of fuss, which I find strange for Wilgy who loves competing wagons. I also want to look at how Oreki and Matahari got their votes on to the wagon.

3. It is possible that we have a mix, something like the majority of the Mafia team choosing to be passive with one person angling for deepwolf status. Mathematically this is probably more likely, also supported by well as the fact that most Mafia teams don't bloc vote (they should but don't). In this scenario it makes sense that we would have something like a Nutella, DrWilgy, Juliets team, with Nutella taking the opportunity to pocket Dragomir and steer clear of the wagon to infiltrate any forming town bloc, with DrWilgy just relying on wifoming his way out and Juliets taking the safe option as she is want to do.

Lastly I am sorry Creature. I hope to see you in the next game, you play well.
I saw Drago and nutella as town because they were arguing so hard against the lynch. I know you have a theory that the arguing against it made them mafia (or I see you have revised that above to just nutella) but I didn't buy that argument the first time around. I will read through it again when I review your ISO later today to make sure I still feel that way. Anyway, it came off to me that they were most certainly town.

I am not bad, I've just been very busy and maybe haven't thought things through well enough here but I died in the other game so will be able to devote more time to this one starting this afternoon when I get home from work.
Yikes juliets bad
Yeah, but I'm not. You should know already that I've been very busy and haven't been able to devote the time I want to either game.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:58 pm

How did it come off as town to you though? Sorry if you already answered this as I'm posting while catching up. But I have a hard time seeing how one can view someone as civ/bad if they push against a specific lynch with no other context.
bwt, like I told Epi, I'll go over Drago and nutella's post from last night and pull out what posts made me gut read them as good after the lynch result. It seemed really clear to me at the time.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

My gut reaction that Drago is town after the lynch comes from his lead-up to the lynch:
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:26 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:15 pm This lynch is look too easy.
looking*
Earlier in the day he started saying the lynch was looking too easy.
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:26 pm Oh yeah, I definitely see a scum in Long Con here. His posts last DP lacked any real substance and game solving. They were flat posts that didn't do anything to move the cart(make town progress in getting scum). He's way too agreeable with everything imo, especially with Creature. Makes it even worse as I believe scum wants this lynch to happen and he's fitting the bill of that scum.

Lastly, his iso on Sabie felt fake, forced and disingenuous. It was like "let me iso the person everybody suspects so it looks like I have actual reads and I ain't just sheeping."

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
He tried to get another wagon going on Long Con and he pointed his case out later to me to try and get me to vote for him so he showed intent to move the votes off of Creature.
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:09 pm The only way Nutella and I are mafia is if Creature is mafia as well. Like if Creature is town, then we can't be mafia as I find it bullshit that mafia would try to stop a mislynch and start a new wagon. That makes no sense. Mafia needs to get mislynches, and they just stop one for town cred? Nonsense.

Call this wifom, I don't care.
This rang true to me that it wouldn't make sense to try to stop a town mislynch to start another mislynch (because surely Drago wouldn't try to stop a town mislynch in order to lynch mafia). This really made sense to me after Creature turned out to be civ.
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:19 pm I mean I can imagine mafia trying to be hesitant on joining a mislynch being like "oh guys, I don't know about this, this doesn't feel right, looks like a mislynch tbh".

And then the player does literally nothing to try to stop the lynch from happening and form a new wagon? That person is mafia for sure.
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:18 pm Mafia need to do more than get mislynches to win Dragomir they also need to prevent their own. Avoiding civ wagons is a good way to do just that. A civ wagon that forms incorrectly is almost always formed by civilians. It's the ones avoiding it that I look at. Invariably people immediately pick through the people that form the wagon to look for bad guys which Creature himself did already ironically.
I get what you mean here. It would be bad if they're avoiding the lynch BUT, if a player is actively trying to get a new wagon formed and completely stop the progress of another lynch cause they believe it's a mislynch(and it really is) then I find it hard to believe that the person is mafia.
Two additional posts on that same subject and I saw exactly what he meant and agreed.

He made additional posts but these were the most significant ones to me that resulted in my calling him town.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

My gut reaction that nutella was town after the lynch also comes from the lead up:
nutella wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 11:51 am I'm a little concerned about how easy of a lynch creature seems to be rn. The low level of conversation/lack of anyone objecting makes me wonder if he's a mislynch and the real scum are sitting back contented with it.
nutella actually started somewhat earlier than Dragomir wondering if the Creature lynch was a mislynch in the making.
nutella wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:20 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:17 pm Yeah, there's like no resistance. Scum definitely wants this lynch to happen. Kyle even got killed to frame Creature.

This is a mislynch.
Yeah agreed
nutella wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:21 pm I felt that way about the Kyle kill as well
Somehow I missed this post in my Drago post above but here it is and nutella agreeing with him. This is happening earlier in the day (about 12:20 edt).
nutella wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:22 pm [VOTE: long con] aubergine he was too eager to join in Mac's party
She voted LC before Drago though with less explanation. The important thing to me is this started early in the day so I feel they were legitimately trying to turn people towards LC.
nutella wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 5:37 pm Do you really think it's impossible for me, drago, and creature to all be town? Bc that's a universe that feels pretty likely to me here
This was in answer to Mac saying if Creature flipped good then nutella and Drago were bad. She sounds legitimately exasperated here to me.
nutella wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:29 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:21 pm I mean from my perspective. The Long Con wagon you built never had petrol.

You should consider whether nutella is buddying you Dragomir.
I thought the LC case was fine but unfortunately not enough people were even active today let alone joined it. That is in no way my fault for lack of trying. Shut up
This post is one that didn't have an impact on me last night but today as I read it there's a question mark in my mind. I didn't see nutella really trying to get LC lynched as I saw Dragomir doing. So I guess in that sense Drago looks a little better than she does.

There was also a back and forth with Mac over his "extreme theory" that I didn't get anything out of last night and had some trouble following today. I mention it only because it's there and someone else may feel strongly there was something in that exchange that I should have paid closer attention to.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dragomir
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Dragomir »

I can see Mac being scum. Feels like he was trying to turn Nutella and me against each other when he was saying that Nutell could be buddying me last DP.

Though, this is a pretty weak feeling.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

I can see Mac being scum. Feels like he was trying to turn Nutella and me against each other when he was saying that Nutell could be buddying me last DP.

Though, this is a pretty weak feeling.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 152

Post by MacDougall »

Just making an observation.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 37

Re: [Day 3] Better Off Ted

Post by Spacedaisy »

The company would like to remind everyone that employees are bound by non disclosure agreements. So if you decide to talk to the press about anything that might have gone horribly wrong, such as the perfume that attracts hornets to the person wearing it for instance, you will be held in breach of contract. Additionally, we have identified Epignosis as the individual who was asleep at the wheel for that fiasco. It has since been revealed that he has a drug problem. He would do drugs in a house, he would do drugs with a mouse. Now that's low people. We have let him go so that he can focus on his rehabilitation.

To summarize: Do not talk to the press gathered outside the building!

Epignosis has been fired. It is now Day 3 and the poll will be up momentarily.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Spacedaisy »

Apologies for the flub there guys, didn't mean to repeat N1 post. :haha: That is the correct Night Post now.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 50

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Love that gif Epi and I'm sorry to see you go.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Dragomir] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

1. When I postulated that Dragomir was being pocketed by nut he said that he agreed but then closed the post by saying it wasn't a strong feeling. His last post of night 2 was very similar about me. I don't like it. He's afraid of outright calling either nut or I bad.

2. Epi wanted to lynch him. Dragomir avoided engaging Epi during night 2 beyond saying "good luck with that". Because he knew Epi wouldn't be here on day 3.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:35 pm 1. When I postulated that Dragomir was being pocketed by nut he said that he agreed but then closed the post by saying it wasn't a strong feeling. His last post of night 2 was very similar about me. I don't like it. He's afraid of outright calling either nut or I bad.

2. Epi wanted to lynch him. Dragomir avoided engaging Epi during night 2 beyond saying "good luck with that". Because he knew Epi wouldn't be here on day 3.
Mac why would he be afraid of calling you or nut bad? It's not that I disbelieve it, I just don't understand it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh also, I see [mention]Rej[/mention] voted for me without posting. What are you thinking about me Rej that makes you think I am bad?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 146

Post by nutella »

If Dragomir isn't town in this game I will eat a nutella cheese sandwich
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:44 pm
juliets wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:41 pm
Drago and nutella look town to me and everyone else is up for re-evaluation.
On what basis?
juliets wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:41 pm
LC and Mac will be first.
Long Con and MacDougall are civilians in my book.
Good look for Mac and Long Con.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:35 pm 1. When I postulated that Dragomir was being pocketed by nut he said that he agreed but then closed the post by saying it wasn't a strong feeling. His last post of night 2 was very similar about me. I don't like it. He's afraid of outright calling either nut or I bad.

"Hey everybody, follow my lead! I did so well with that last time with Creature!" :clap:
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

Mr. Drgmr mssg rstrctd ths DP.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dragomir wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:09 pm Mr. Drgmr mssg rstrctd ths DP.
I can read this just fine Drago so please continue trying to communicate through the day.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:02 pm

"Hey everybody, follow my lead! I did so well with that last time with Creature!" :clap:
Okay I'll stop trying then. No worries.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:40 pm

Mac why would he be afraid of calling you or nut bad? It's not that I disbelieve it, I just don't understand it.
Don't worry about it. I was wrong once so I'm probs wrong forever now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

BWT is in charge now.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:27 pm

You've been wrong in other games too but you've also been right so don't pack up your tent and go home. Humor me, I want to know what you're thinking.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dragomir wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:27 pm

Drago, why would Long Con or Mac or both kill Epi? Seems like they would want to keep him alive if they are bad because he was town reading them.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am 90% sure that one of nutella or Dragomir is Mafia and I keep bouncing between which of them it is. Right now I am floating back towards Nutella because of the way she just did a firm poo all over my Dragomir case like she has TMI. This Nutella is reminding me of the Nutella I just played Mafia with.

Linki: I think it's a fairly natural thing for Mafia to be afraid of inventing suspicion on players with an assertive style like Nutella and I. That's all. Dragomir has done that twice that I've observed where he's dipped his toes in on suspecting us but then capped it with doubt. I think that you probably aren't so moved by this particular thing because you are generally someone who actually does play like that as a civ but I think you are in the minority and that most people tend to be more cavalier when they are civilian.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[mention]juliets[/mention] can you please talk to me about Nutella.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 10:54 pm Okay so where I am at is I see three possibilities.

1. Given that the Creature wagon was indeed a civ wagon with very little push I am still looking for those who pushed against it for cred. These players would be showing TMI. Nutella, indiglo and birdwithteeth are the most questionable here, the latter two because they found their way off the main wagon with very little effort (when I observe BWT specifically, but would expect both, to me more likely to just agree to the main wagon if they are indeed civilians without info). Nutella more so because there is this sort of union between her and Dragomir but the tones are different. Dragomir gets a bit of a pass from me because he sounds more aggressive and is exhibiting more civvie doubt. I am gut and tone reading Dragomir town but Nutella has a more stiff feel in her posting.

2. Maybe we just have a lazier than usual Mafia team and rather than attempting to create some civ credit they chose to take the day off[/b] and just let the mislynch unfold and that I missed it entirely because I was blinded by my own read. I don't think LC and Epi are guilty of this, because Epignosis and Long Con were proponents of the wagon even before I kicked it off, they were not passively agreeing with it like some others. Juliets is someone who comes into question here, because she was on the wagon yet now in light of the flip is choosing to hitch herself to the nutella/Dragomir bloc... which I would do if I was in her position as Mafia. I find it questionable that Juliets has gone from being a proponent of the Creature lynch to now aligning herself with the primary objectors of it. It's a bit too quaint. DrWilgy is also a concern also is the one that put the third quick vote on that wagon and did so with a minimum of fuss, which I find strange for Wilgy who loves competing wagons. I also want to look at how Oreki and Matahari got their votes on to the wagon.

3. It is possible that we have a mix, something like the majority of the Mafia team choosing to be passive with one person angling for deepwolf status. Mathematically this is probably more likely, also supported by well as the fact that most Mafia teams don't bloc vote (they should but don't). In this scenario it makes sense that we would have something like a Nutella, DrWilgy, Juliets team, with Nutella taking the opportunity to pocket Dragomir and steer clear of the wagon to infiltrate any forming town bloc, with DrWilgy just relying on wifoming his way out and Juliets taking the safe option as she is want to do.

Lastly I am sorry Creature. I hope to see you in the next game, you play well.

Yikes juliets bad
[mention]nutella[/mention] talk about Juliets.
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

juliets wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:43 pm

Drago, why would Long Con or Mac or both kill Epi? Seems like they would want to keep him alive if they are bad because he was town reading them.
Image Image
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

[VOTE: Rej] aubergine
[VOTE: Mac] aubergine
[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
Dragomir
Money Launderer

Post by Dragomir »

nutella wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:45 pm If Dragomir isn't town in this game I will eat a nutella cheese sandwich
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] juliets is bad because she is saying that in retrospect drago and I are obvtown for objecting to the creature lynch, whereas she never reconsidered her creature vote when it was happening. She made the appearance of taking us and our LC cases seriously after we were proven right, but only after the fact. While creature was being lynched she was totally content to just let it happen.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:57 pm @MacDougall juliets is bad because she is saying that in retrospect drago and I are obvtown for objecting to the creature lynch, whereas she never reconsidered her creature vote when it was happening. She made the appearance of taking us and our LC cases seriously after we were proven right, but only after the fact. While creature was being lynched she was totally content to just let it happen.
Is she your number 1 scum read?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:47 pm @juliets can you please talk to me about Nutella.
Sure. A couple of people asked me why I thought nutella and dragomir were town last night so I went through their posts from last night and identified those that led me to get read them as town after Creature's lynch. I found Drago's posts more convincing than nutella's. For example, in one of her posts she said something in response to you I think about the Long Con lynch not gaining ground but it was not for lack of trying. Her posts don't indicate that she really tried at all. She voted him but Drago was the one with the good reasoning for voting him. Then tonight you made a point about her bet that Drago was town potentially being TMI. It did sound awfully strong for someone who really doesn't know. But I'm not ready to call her bad without re-reading her entire ISO. One hallmark of her civ game is her wishy-washiness and I want to see if thats present in Day 1 because it wasn't there in Day 2. So, I'll take a look and let you know.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

nutella wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:57 pm @MacDougall juliets is bad because she is saying that in retrospect drago and I are obvtown for objecting to the creature lynch, whereas she never reconsidered her creature vote when it was happening. She made the appearance of taking us and our LC cases seriously after we were proven right, but only after the fact. While creature was being lynched she was totally content to just let it happen.
I don't really understand this. I thought Creature was bad, that's why I didn't reconsider - though I will point out that Dragomir gave me second thoughts about voting him when he pointed me to his case. So after I found out Creature was civ, then my reaction was to think you were civ because you and Drago made so much noise about not voting for him. I was content to let it happen because I thought he was bad.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:10 pm
Is she your number 1 scum read?
I would say LC still is (see my rainbow) but she's up there
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dragomir wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:49 pm
juliets wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:43 pm

Image Image
Ok Dragomir, I see why you might feel Long Con would frame you but Mac was reading you as civ before the night kill. Why would he want to change directions on you by killing Epi to frame you? It just doesn't make sense to me.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:32 pm BWT is in charge now.
Well then give me a reason to follow your lead based on more than just "I think this person is bad, so let's lynch them".
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 7:27 pm

Your reason for lynching Creature was "Trust me". And we see what happened with that insightful info.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

See Mac Daddy? This is the kind of logic I can get behind.

[VOTE: Juliets] aubergine
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] I finished nutella's ISO and she was not wishy-washy in Day 1 but she came in and voted pretty quickly citing that she was busy. I was also busy at that time, part of it being the other game and my read is that's part of what was making her so busy. That is one convoluted sentence. Anyway, I'm not ready to call her bad but as I said before, she does not stand out to me as good as much as Dragomir.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:45 pm

The logic didn't even make sense.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

You guys can make this easy by going ahead and lynching me. I really just now started to be invested in this game so it won't kill me to go out. Don't say I didn't warn you thought that it will be a mislynch.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

juliets wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 pm
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:45 pm

The logic didn't even make sense.
Nah it does. The issue being I've been up since 5:30 this morning and it is almost 9 my time. Plus I have to get up at 4AM because I'm flying home tomorrow for my brother's best friend's wedding this weekend. So I don't have time to go and pull the specific quote. But I know it was one of the ones of you gloming onto nutella and someone else's case. I can't remember.

I'll try to pull it at the airport or when I get home tomorrow. But I might not be taking my laptop so it could just be me on my phone for a few days here.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

juliets wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:57 pm You guys can make this easy by going ahead and lynching me. I really just now started to be invested in this game so it won't kill me to go out. Don't say I didn't warn you thought that it will be a mislynch.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hmmmmmmmmm

I'm not totally comfortable with how eagerly bwt is jumping on this.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”