JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Assassin's Creed Mafia (D3)

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Are Long Con and speedchuck compatible as mafia teammates?

Long Con stuff

Long Con wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:15 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:14 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:13 pm Has anyone actually tried to defend LC? I'm a bit wary of the growing LC wagon at the moment as D1 wagons with little resistance rarely land on scum.
I didn't even notice that he had votes. Why are you worried about the growth of his wagon? Do you have any particular thoughts on Drago or speedchuck regarding their votes?
Did speedchuck even give a reason?

Did Dragomir even respond to my criticism of his suspicion?

There's a hint of indignance here in response to what I think was a vote from speedchuck. Tiny point.

Long Con wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:44 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:29 pm Sometimes you have to vote without giving a reason. You've got to tickle their balls a little.

LC especially needs ball tickling. His first couple of posts looked fun, but after he voted for Sloonei and got questioned for it his energy just died. Ever since then each post has been ineffectual defense without any of that town spark.
Fair enough, ball tickling is legit.

I'm not usually the high-energy star of Day 1, either alignment. Too many divas out there to compete with, I listen more than I talk.

chuck called it an exercise in tickling Long Con's balls. As exciting as that may be for both of them, it lends no inspiration here. LC's response is essentially a shrug.

Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:36 am
speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:31 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:20 am Started getting some analysis done from many pages ago... but it's 4:19 am here, so I decided to Save Draft rather than post a partial. I know I haven't been prolific yet, but I'm going to try and fix that and sort some things out. Good night.
I love partials. Gimme gimme.
No, I just sat back down and I'm going to continue.
Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:52 am
speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:39 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:36 am
speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:31 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:20 am Started getting some analysis done from many pages ago... but it's 4:19 am here, so I decided to Save Draft rather than post a partial. I know I haven't been prolific yet, but I'm going to try and fix that and sort some things out. Good night.
I love partials. Gimme gimme.
No, I just sat back down and I'm going to continue.
:suspish:
If it's really long I'm gonna skim it.
:ponder: Ok, you're right. It's an in-depth, post-by-post leetic look. I'll do partials.

This means nothing to me.

leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:20 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:13 pm Has anyone actually tried to defend LC? I'm a bit wary of the growing LC wagon at the moment as D1 wagons with little resistance rarely land on scum.
I didn't even notice that he had votes. Why are you worried about the growth of his wagon? Do you have any particular thoughts on Drago or speedchuck regarding their votes?
Speedchuck joining the wagon seems a bit opportunistic, he had one post that was sort of shading LC but wasn't too enthusiastic (that was a followup from a question by Drago) and then just voted. Judging by the response to your and Dragomir's posts about LC, no one is really defending them, which makes it seem an opportunistic wagon to join on.
Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:25 pm Post 12 to clarify to Sloonei the Post 10 position on the LC votes. Casts some suspicion on speedchuck, but I don't really like the word "opportunistic" all that much. It's a big word that's pretty easy to throw around to put suspicion on people, and it's one I've used as a wolf in fake cases before. leetic says it twice here. -1 (8)

I included the leetic post for context. At face value LC griping about the word "opportunistic" is a bit weak. I wouldn't say the tone of this speedchuck defense bothers me. The rationale isn't great.

Long Con wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:40 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:22 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:10 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:07 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:01 pm How confident are you in your Long Con vote?
Maybe 60%? I'm not married to it, but I also think it bears talking about.
Care to explain in the simplest terms possible so we all have it moving forward? The thread is silent, we can put forth any ideas we want.

Epignosis is actually three skeletors in a trench coat.
30% is the self-vote, 30% is his early response to suspicion, and the other 40 percent is the stuff in between. LC is like a sandwich with good filling and moldy bread.
HEY man :suspish:

When the antagonism is framed with humor I don't know what to do with it.

Long Con wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:51 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:26 pm Here's a fun one: A readlist based only on people's current votes:

Good votes - MacDougall, Sloonei, Funnygurl, ts account, Epignosis
Not Good Votes - Turnip Head, Master Radishes, Long Con, TSP, Ted
Ok, is this better? [VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine

Smarmy, but LC moved his vote in his next post so it's irrelevant.

~~~

speedchuck's stuff not already covered

speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:58 pm [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

This is where the tickling of the balls may be observed. I don't care about it.

speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:52 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:49 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:47 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:46 pm I am about halfway through my post, but so much has changed in the last two pages that it's now all outdated lol
That's why you gotta just spew
Hey speed, do you have any reads? Ever since you came back online you made several posts lacking substance.
Mac, Ted, ts account town. TH scum. LC back around null. Those are the ones I've been gnawing on.

I want to believe funnygurl is town because she seems like she's having fun, but I don't know enough about her.

This game is all about making me mad.

speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:57 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:56 pm ok speeds here.

if not th then which person would you also wanna see die? I dont disagree with your th analysis but the wagon coming out of nowhere along with your sudden endorsement of it is sketchy
If not TH...

I'm not entirely against LC dying, but he looks better to me now that he's been at it longer. Dragomir's not a bad option, neither is Epi or TSP. Leetic... I'm not sure why the thread turned on him after he was most towny in the first few pages. I read sloonei's reasons, but I just haven't read closely enough to catch that I guess.

LC is the name preceding the tossed salad of lynch options, and he's within a waffle. This is almost blatant in its non-committal form to the point that I want to say it's decent. WIFOM if you care.

speedchuck wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:56 am [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

Today is super busy I'll catch up later.

But I maintain that self-votes are bad.

speedchuck absolved himself of the responsibility of hunting by gluing himself to some vague and often untrue principle of Mafia in general. Attacking Long Con purely over the self-vote just seems so weak, and I think it's nice for LC.

speedchuck wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:07 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:01 pm How confident are you in your Long Con vote?
Maybe 60%? I'm not married to it, but I also think it bears talking about.

Meh

speedchuck wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:01 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:28 pm Leeeeeetic, rockin' in here like that like that gets ma blood buzzin' gets ma heart thumpin'
This first post is free, fun, and has a lot of unnecessary verbiage. In other words, it's comfortable.

Then LC gets some suspicion and for a while his ISO consists of short, unfun, unresponsive posts like this:
Long Con wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:52 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:47 am
Long Con wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:45 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:34 am Assassin's creed has people in the modern day going into a matrix-like thing and reliving the lives of assassins of the past to gain skillz.

Maybe nutella and JJJ are like a templar and an assassin from the future and they're in our heads right now, living our lives, making our posts.
I haven't felt like myself lately...
Have you know counters to my points about you?
False dichotomy.
Or this:
Long Con wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:15 pm
Did speedchuck even give a reason?

Did Dragomir even respond to my criticism of his suspicion?
For a full 24 hours of the ISO, LC plays low and quiet and without any ease to his tone. The posts there don't have much to say, either. Only later in the day (after I've thrown some shade) does LC loosen up, and the posts he makes there are a good mech of his style. Reactive, inquisitive, comfortable, content-ful. I'm not quoting the whole ISO, just skim it. There's some good stuff.

Then there's the self-vote.

Now on Day 2 it has become a case, still concluding with the silly self-vote. speedchuck has rarely made a motion of this sort in the game.

speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:26 pm Here's a fun one: A readlist based only on people's current votes:

:shrug2:

speedchuck wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:38 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:03 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:00 pm Okay forgive me if my memory is playing tricks on me but didn't Mac self-vote as mafia just last game? Then survived that day? And was scum?

It's the self-votes that survive, those are the scummy ones.
This did not happen. Mac might have self-voted at some point in the middle of a day, but he never left it there as a final vote.
Does that make the difference to you (assuming that he did)?

@MacDougall If you would indulge me, did you self vote in LC's game and why?
I did. I did it in order to project a townie "fuck y'all then" mindset.
That doesn't quite fit LC's position, I suppose.
~~~

Conclusion

There's nothing here that tells me they cannot be teammates. None of it makes me feel like they are teammates. It's quite a snore of an interaction. They're compatible if only technically.

Yellow
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Are Long Con and TonyStarkPrime compatible as mafia teammates?

Long Con's stuff

Nothing. There is no stuff. Long Con did not say anything to or about Tony.

~~~

TonyStarkPrime

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:31 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:45 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:22 pm Usually much more has happened by now. This feels weird.

Right now, [VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine. He is usually one of the more active people who tries to get stuff going, but right now his only contributions have been setup speculation. I'm not really seeing him trying to get any meaningful discussion going so I have to be suspicious.
I would also say the same about JaggedJimmyJay, but he's Schrödinger's player right now. I'll join you on the Sloonei vote, he has three posts and they're all about an issue that's above his pay grade as a player. In A World Asunder, town Sloonei opened Day 1 with two town reads and a vote on a suspect. [VOTE: sloonei] aubergine
This is perhaps worse than the Leetic but it’s heart is in the right place

I like the way this is worded.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:36 pm I am officially vetoing Long Con suspicion for the remainder of this day.

Tony agreed with Mac's refusal to suspect Long Con. Sure.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:01 am @leetic how do you feel about Long Con and Master Radishes?

@TonyStarkPrime same question?

And how do you two feel about one another?
LC probably town.
No thoughts on Radishes.
Leetic probably scum.

Stances are fine. Dunno why this is the stance.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:14 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:49 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:46 pm
ts account wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:37 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:33 pm Long Con was the competing wagon to leetic. They ended up tied. Nobody sprang to save him. What does this mean? I can go either way on it.
What do you think it means?
Listen punk, I'm the one who asks questions here!

I am of two minds.
Scenario 1) The mafia team had no preference over who was lynched and was content to let two civilians face the coin flip of destiny. I've never seen a tie where things were so stagnant. Long Con's self-vote made it 4 to 4 several minutes ahead of the deadline, and then nobody else moved. Lots of people were around, but the leetic camp was entrenched on leetic, and the LC camp was entrenched on LC (and the TH/non-committed camp was farting around like losers). Mafia members have no reason to stick their necks out to determine one lynch or another when either one will do just fine.

Scenario 2) Long Con is mafia. This one comes with a couple other variables, none of which I'd bank on.
  • 2.1) Long Con is mafia, his self-vote put his partners in a very awkward position wherein they need to leap to save him. Long Con is an experienced and adept mafia player. He knows better than to do that to his partners.
  • 2.2) Long Con is mafia, but his team possesses some sort of mechanic which would have prevented him from being lynched yesterday (maybe they control a tiebreaker, maybe they have a member with a vote addition/subtraction power, etc.). This is baseless speculation. I cannot assert it with any confidence.
Scenario 3, I guess, is that no mafia members were present at the end of the day with the potential exception of Long Con. Why he'd endanger himself like that, I cannot say.

I have more confidence in scenario 1 than anything else.
Or Long Con is mafia and just hosted a game where a civilian threw it and he's well aware of that recency bias. :mafia:
All the more reason why he wouldn’t do it, I feel
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:20 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:12 pm I'm not caught up but I'm kinda surprised I would need to quantify that self-voting is scummy. Especially in a close situation like this. Does self-voting accomplish anything other than gambling for town cred?
This gets on what Epi was saying. LC was there when G-Man self voted, he knows if he’s town and dies he’s getting shredded. If LC has a negative vote it would make sense as town or scum.

Tony is not interested in the self-vote as a case against LC. Neato.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:24 am Long Con. My gut read on LC is town, but one off post and I could switch on this very quickly. My guess is that there’s some sort of power that caused the self vote. I think scum gambling for town credit is marginally more likely in the non powered variants.

Tony tends to have these highly specific theories that I often don't understand; I think they're a product of his experience in the more role-emphasized culture at HCRealms. In any event this is a waffle.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:33 pm FG has put in work this page. It seems authentic, and I like the vote parked on me as opposed to Speed or LC. It’s a bit flashy.

LC is barely relevant here, but here you go.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:28 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:25 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:21 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:19 am I just double checked. Ted never answered LC and LC never asked him to. Now I think they're teammates.
So your teammate asks you an easy question and you just ... don’t respond? It was a softball and if they were teamed Ted would have no reason to suspect the question to have deeper motivation
What if Ted didn't want to elaborate on what he was saying? Why has LC not asked him to explain himself since?
Seems easy to answer though, no? Why wouldn’t Ted want to say? LC might have forgotten or made an educational guess based on context. It really doesn’t seem like a substantial question.

I don't really disagree with Tony's rationale here. LC is again an incidental part of this dialogue, so shrug.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:33 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:20 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:33 pm Long Con was the competing wagon to leetic. They ended up tied. Nobody sprang to save him. What does this mean? I can go either way on it.
I asked this question at the start of the day and it never gained traction. I'd like to put it forth again. We had a two way tie and a third wagon that was one vote behind, and yet the end of the phase slipped by quietly and without much commotion.

What does that tell us?
One of three and a half:
1) Scum wasn’t around at EOD and got lucky (LC’s self vote throws a wrench in some ways this could play out)
2) There is no scum in the top lynch options
3) Scum was actively bussing and didn’t succeed
3.5) scum actively saved a teammate (again LC’s self vote makes this weird, but maybe TH?)

All of these are possible. 2 is the most wide open and I think the most likely by a fair margin. Maybe two scum in thread bussing TH or LC. 3 covers all LC team possibilities. 1 can be dissolved into 3 or 4 team comps, none of which seem likely.

Again, highly theoretical musings that at this point mean little to me.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:11 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:10 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:38 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:34 am Teds at two votes from GoC teammates with one against
what is the strongest read you have on a player in this game right now, either town or mafia?
Mac is town.
This is my only hard and fast read, I’m tinfoiling a bit on TS and LC can be my pet town read.

I can vaguely follow the progression of Tony's read to this point albeit with the challenge of my aversion to the broad philosophies underlying the logic.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:48 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:20 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:43 am If MR is scum they're scum with TH I think. FG said in one of her longer posts that that was unlikely. Conclusion: not scum?
Qualify this. What would MR be scum with TH?
MR argued that current lynch options were weak — something as scum you can do to get town cred (notable since MR had votes earlier) or if you have scum partner among the 5ish people with votes. Notably MR left TH off the lowest posters list though TH is fifth, and MR/LC doesn’t make sense with day 1.

He dissociated LC from Radish for reasons likely embedded in context I have missed. Sure.

~~~

Conclusion

Sometimes this is difficult for me to track with, because I think Tony plays within a mental space that is very different to my own. That doesn't mean he is dishonest though, and I tend to think this looks like someone trying to work out Long Con under various theoretical dynamics. His general trust for LC coupled with LC's failure to acknowledge him strikes me as something less fitting to mafia teammates -- if LC is mafia and Tony isn't, then that can reflect LC's desire to maintain the status quo of that read and not disrupt the waters.

Light green

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Are Long Con and ts account compatible as mafia teammates?

Long Con's stuff

Long Con wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:54 amThird post is a little sketchy. It's nice to see the genesis of the Mikey-Sloonei thing, but leetic's calling Mikey's post "weird" doesn't check out, because Mikey isn't "calling out Sloonei for setup speculation", he's criticising Sloonei's speculation with a hypothetcal designed to reveal the pointlessness of Sloonei's discussion. -1 (3)

Post 4:
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:13 am
ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:57 am
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:06 am
Y'know, this post is a bit weird. Mikey is calling out Sloonei for setup speculation, yet when you look at the first paragraph, that's exactly what he's doing here

Care to explain?
I would like to know from you. Are you worried about me pocketing you?
Mikey's behavior is weird, last game when he was town he wasn't going after the people doing setup speculation despite the fact that there was a lot going on. And what's with this business about pocketing, like of course I'm not going to discount the possibility of someone being scum just because they townread me. Now I'm voting Mikey for this reason.
I quoted this one because Mikey's post is something I don't really understand. I don't see how that is, in any way, a response to leetic's question. It's a really weird response.

THEN leetic responds to Mikey... but in third person, like he's presenting Mikey's post to everyone else rather than responding to it. Also just weird, I don't really like that he specifically disengaged from the conversation, but it makes them look less than teammate-compatible, so there's that. Vote switch does please me, and makes sense, if Mikey's departure from previous town behaviour is accurate, it's a better reason to vote than Sloonei's speculation. +0 (3)... -1 for ts account.

LC mentions Mikey numerous times in his first page of posts, but nearly all of it is within discussions of other people -- so it's difficult to find something truly relevant. This is the closest it gets, and LC was critical of at least one Mikey post. "It's a really weird response."

On Day 2 the mentions cease, so this didn't amount to anything.

~~~

ts account's stuff

ts account wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:38 pm I have a soft mindmeld with leetic re: sloonei. However, I'm more suspicious of it because I do not think speculation of sloonei's nature is pro-town in any way. Since it is early enough in the game, this read is more of a town read on leetic than a condemnation of sloonei. I also want to point out TonyStarkPrime's callout of LongCon (and sloonei's somewhat, but Tony was not involved before this) which I think is not justified.

I can't make any more judgements until RVS is over, which is hopefully soon.

PS The submit and preview buttons are backwards.

This is a defense of LC, albeit barely.

ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:10 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:10 pm
Growing? There's only been 2 votes on him dawg. Shit has been static.
Mindmeld...

This is an observation of the Day 1 LC wagon that would seem to imply a read -- one of suspicion? I can't assume; it's not stated. :shrug2:

ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:16 pm Dragomir- scum lean
Epignosis- null
Funnygurl555- scum lean
leetic- town
Long Con- light town
MacDougall- null
Master Radishes- null
Sloonei- scum lean
speedchuck- null
tedxtr- light town
ts account- town
TonyStarkPrime- null
Turnip Head- null

There are a few players who are likely town who simply have not posted enough for me to get a reasonable read on them- speedchuck and epignosis I would GTH town.
Ted is a problem because their reads don't make sense. Radishes sounds towny in a vacuum but this weird concept of me backtracking must have come from somewhere and I am leery of that. I am probably wrong on sloonei but I will take to task the dismantling of his case anyway. Overall I see a lot of "probably town" simply doing scummy things.

It's not null!

ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:53 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:18 pm I need to go over it again, my initial recollection is Much Ado About Nothing.
Was it you who used the phrase much ado about nothing earlier? I thought it was sloonei.

There are a few early examples like this wherein LC makes some assertion and Mikey responded with a question. Given the town read the questions don't seem oriented toward suspicion; I don't feel like grabbing them all out of the massive multi-quote posts.

ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:45 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:44 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:08 pm I'll admit, I do find it a bit weird how LC still has his vote on Sloonei after all this time without providing any further elaboration.
It's just a remnant by now, of a vote cast in a boring thread. Don't consider it to mean he's my top suspect... I put more focus in my other game today due to the 72-hour days in this one, and I need to get back in here and play.
Hi there, I want you to elaborate on that false dichotomy you pointed out.

Second time ts account pressed this, so it's nice follow-up.

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:13 pm [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine I would like to hear a lot more from you.

k cool beans

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:37 pm Dragomir- scum
Epignosis- null
Funnygurl555- null
leetic- town
Long Con- null
MacDougall- town
Master Radishes- town lean
Sloonei- scum lean
speedchuck- null
tedxtr- town lean
ts account- town
TonyStarkPrime- null
Turnip Head- town lean

:overreact:

How do you go from a real read back to null KLFDGHLDFKJGBLSKDFJJHBX

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:15 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:52 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:40 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:25 pm Sloonei Long Con MacDougall I recommend that you three get your hands a little dirty by voting for one of the 3 leading wagons.
Alternatively, we could not.
The request kinda backfired huh.

But for real I hate this post. The implication that the three leading wagons (3 votes) are somehow the only that qualify as getting hands dirty seems loaded in a "none of them are scum and I am" kinda way. Bears the question why he asked us three though. Two townies and one teammate?
I am glad I did not share my reasoning for thinking Long Con could be a teammate with dragomir, because now I get to solidify my town read of MacDougall with a mindmeld. Rule of three or whatever you would like to call it, it is plausible Dragomir calls out to two townies and a scumbud here, and Long Con feels out of place. It is bad on my part, and was not a thought worth sharing, but now it is relevant to solving a slot.
MacDougall is comfortably my top town.
HOLD

gotta go, I'll post the so far, TBC

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 342

Post by ts account »

Null is the space between town and wolf in this instance.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Today's lesson is that null reads are the worst and should never exist.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

But then I might bias myself in the future.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[mention]ts account[/mention] what did you find problematic about the interactions of Epignosis and Long Con?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:37 pm @ts account what did you find problematic about the interactions of Epignosis and Long Con?
There was consistent emotion from Epignosis that I attributed to anger at Long Con self voting. They also voted together at the end of Day 2. I am living in a world where, if Long Con is mafia, his partners cannot wait to get rid of him.
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Assassin's Creed Mafia (D1)

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ts account wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:14 pm [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
I am happy lynching here barring a role claim.
There's not that much else to say about Long Con and ts account it seems. This appears to be Mikey's final vote of Day 1? Correct me if not. That's worth something I suppose. Their interactions were minimal on Day 2.

I'd call the overall vibe light green.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:40 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:37 pm @ts account what did you find problematic about the interactions of Epignosis and Long Con?
There was consistent emotion from Epignosis that I attributed to anger at Long Con self voting. They also voted together at the end of Day 2. I am living in a world where, if Long Con is mafia, his partners cannot wait to get rid of him.
:haha: :haha: :haha:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Are speedchuck and TonyStarkPrime compatible as mafia teammates?

speedchuck's stuff

speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:57 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:56 pm ok speeds here.

if not th then which person would you also wanna see die? I dont disagree with your th analysis but the wagon coming out of nowhere along with your sudden endorsement of it is sketchy
If not TH...

I'm not entirely against LC dying, but he looks better to me now that he's been at it longer. Dragomir's not a bad option, neither is Epi or TSP. Leetic... I'm not sure why the thread turned on him after he was most towny in the first few pages. I read sloonei's reasons, but I just haven't read closely enough to catch that I guess.

Tony's in the salad. Okee dokee.

speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:46 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:06 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:11 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:34 am Teds at two votes from GoC teammates with one against
what is the strongest read you have on a player in this game right now, either town or mafia?
Mac is town.
Now go the other way. Strongest suspect?
Speed on probability alone
What does this even mean?

And does 'probability alone' mean you don't have to justify your read?

This begins a trend of what becomes one of speedchuck's more aggressive pushes.

speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:50 am Actually TSP doesn't have a single read on me in his ISO that is accompanied by reasons.

Does he have reasons for anyone else?

Continued.

speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:57 am
Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:55 am
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:50 am Actually TSP doesn't have a single read on me in his ISO that is accompanied by reasons.

Does he have reasons for anyone else?
he had some reasons for suspecting me but it didn't warrant his voting me yesterday

i think he's scummy do you think he's scummy?
Yeah I'd mark him as scummy.

There are other reasons I might explain after I vote.

[VOTE: Tonystarkprime] aubergine

Continued.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:43 am If MR is scum they're scum with TH I think. FG said in one of her longer posts that that was unlikely. Conclusion: not scum?

speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:27 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:17 am Turnip Head having 0 votes in this vote spread is curious. If he were town one would think scum would find his button a satisfying resting place.
What's the difference between this and TSP?
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:01 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:56 pm you ever gonna change your vote radishes?

why am i met with so much resistance when it comes to voting tsp?
I mean. He explained the townread on TSP.

Continued. I appears speed followed through on this at least to faciliate a third semi "wagon" counterpart to the bigger ones on LC and MR on Day 2. Given that arrangement it does mean quite as much to me.

~~~

TonyStarkPrime's stuff not already covered

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:44 pm Okay it’s not Sloonei, LC, Drago, TS
Probably not Mac, Epi, MR, FG
Could be Leetic, Speed, Ted, TH
rainbow

speedchuck makes the suspect shortlist. Neato.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:20 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:12 pm I'm not caught up but I'm kinda surprised I would need to quantify that self-voting is scummy. Especially in a close situation like this. Does self-voting accomplish anything other than gambling for town cred?
This gets on what Epi was saying. LC was there when G-Man self voted, he knows if he’s town and dies he’s getting shredded. If LC has a negative vote it would make sense as town or scum.

Idle chatter about LC. Nothing.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:26 am
Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:00 am while i'm rambling i think tsp's a hit. anyway i'll go back into the thread. grumble grumble
Finger to the pulse I’m probably the second or third most likely person to be lynched today, so the vote isn’t purposeless as scum. But I think I’m comfortable enough with this much tunneling to move my vote to Speed

Tony's suspicion of speed turns into action.

Mac is town.

Sustained.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:10 am
speedchuck wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:46 am
Mac is town.
What does this even mean?

And does 'probability alone' mean you don't have to justify your read?
It means I kinda townread most others on the suspects list. Given a scum team composed of that suspects list, you're the most likely.
That is a justification of my read. Do you want additional justification?

That oft-sought tone of indignance begins to appear in speedchuck's handling of this exchange. Nice little look.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:14 am Additional justification: I read through Speed's posts and found nothing that justified a town read. There was an interaction with Ted that set off my tinglies, but it's not a particularly discrete read.

I may be missing context here regarding what "town read" is specifically being referred to here. Regardless, the assessment is negative.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:48 pm
MR argued that current lynch options were weak — something as scum you can do to get town cred (notable since MR had votes earlier) or if you have scum partner among the 5ish people with votes. Notably MR left TH off the lowest posters list though TH is fifth, and MR/LC doesn’t make sense with day 1.

speedchuck prodded and Tony responded. Boring.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:55 pm

Speed is a clever player, but I don’t think I can see him doing something like this as scum. It has a very “I’m town and here’s what’s up” vibe and it’s something that scum has to pause on the submit button and look at. Thoughts?

Huh?

I have no idea why that speedchuck post is one that a mafioso doesn't make.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:56 pm Seems unlikely, too on the nose. Vote: speed

The credit didn't last anyway.

~~~

Conclusion

The antagonism here generally looks authentic. There's still too many examples of posts that mean nothing to me to award total dissociation.

Light green

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

This is wearing me down now. I need help filling out the rest. I am starting to lose energy and it's impacting my ability to reason clearly.

Stop letting the thread take a crap when I make big posts. Talk.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 286

Post by Epignosis »

No.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

There you go gang. The bad guy wants the thread quiet, so do the opposite.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I've already won this. There's nothing else to talk about. :feb:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:04 pm This is wearing me down now. I need help filling out the rest. I am starting to lose energy and it's impacting my ability to reason clearly.

what's the chart look like so far?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:36 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:04 pm This is wearing me down now. I need help filling out the rest. I am starting to lose energy and it's impacting my ability to reason clearly.

what's the chart look like so far?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

i gotchu
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

This chart is silly. If Epi is bad, according to you his most likely teammates are speed and tony, but then you say those two are incompatible.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:40 pm This chart is silly. If Epi is bad, according to you his most likely teammates are speed and tony, but then you say those two are incompatible.
That's sort of the point. It illustrates possible discrepancies that demand a closer look.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

These can also be compared with TH compatibility. Not everything will be perfectly consistent.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ts account and speedchuck
speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:36 am @ts account never voted Sloonei through all of this.

Why not?
I surprisingly think funnygurl is wolfier than sloonei at this juncture.
Generic banter. I wonder why the funnygurl read was surprising.

Epignosis- null
Funnygurl555- scum lean
leetic- town
Long Con- light town
MacDougall- null
Master Radishes- null
Sloonei- scum lean
speedchuck- null
tedxtr- light town
ts account- town
TonyStarkPrime- null
Turnip Head- null

There are a few players who are likely town who simply have not posted enough for me to get a reasonable read on them- speedchuck and epignosis I would GTH town.
Ted is a problem because their reads don't make sense. Radishes sounds towny in a vacuum but this weird concept of me backtracking must have come from somewhere and I am leery of that. I am probably wrong on sloonei but I will take to task the dismantling of his case anyway. Overall I see a lot of "probably town" simply doing scummy things.
The lord compels me to rage against the null read, but then ts counteracts that by giving a town GTH read on speed. So there's that.
Still null a little while later.

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:00 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:53 pm
Epignosis- null
Funnygurl555- null
leetic- town
Long Con- null
MacDougall- town
Sloonei- scum lean
speedchuck- null
tedxtr- town lean
ts account- town
TonyStarkPrime- null
Turnip Head- town lean
Who do you think would be the most likely third scum in a team with Dragomir and Sloonei?
Long Con is a possibility for a few reasons but I do not think they are worth saying. I think it is unlikely to be speedchuck or tsp. If somehow I am right on both Dragomir and Sloonei then it is possible that one of my town reads is wrong, and it could be perhaps radishes? I am not too concerned with building 3 man teams on day one, so take this with a grain of salt. I did not think too hard about it.
Speedchuck is "unlikely" for no given reason.

ts account wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:28 pm Dragomir- scum
Epignosis- null
Funnygurl555- town lean
leetic- town
Long Con- scum
MacDougall- town
Master Radishes- town
Sloonei- scum lean
speedchuck- null
tedxtr- town lean
ts account- town
TonyStarkPrime- null
Turnip Head- town lean

I am feeling a lot better about my reads today. I have plenty of town to work with, that I am confident in. I still do not commit to the hard ted town read, even though it is probably my strongest town lean of the three I have. But ted is an extraordinarily good player if they are able to fake the mindset they have been showing while solving. Epignosis plays similarly to Mantichora, in my opinion, but possibly without the pedigree of the latter? Speedchuck is a curious case, because I remember liking both their tone and them as a person, yet I do not feel so emotionally attached to them here.
I would like to see more from Tony as I believe the null read there is due to their content not really impressing upon me. I find that they have made a few good points but lack any sort of followup or worldbuilding.
Continued null read, but this time he gets a shruggish blurb. "Curious case" "I remember liking them" "I do not feel emotionally attached." That's not very substantive, but it's a negative enough read that I think I'd lean toward it not being indicative of teammates.

ts account wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:32 pm So, I still do not like Long Con's behavior last EOD. I also do not like the leetic wagon very much; however... I believe speedchuck is likely to be mafia just due to the tendency for a single mafia to stay off lead wagons. Epignosis or Turnip Head could both be mafia as well for this reason, but I have liked Epignosis' play much less.
Starts Day 2 off by naming speed as a suspect due to wagonomics. Good look.

ts account wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:28 am
Dragomir wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:56 pm Its gonna be hard for me to participate in these remaining hours. I'm quite busy right now so EoD activity is a no go from my side.

My reads right now still have LC as scum but it's not as strong as before. Leetic has creeped up in my scum reads, but it's not very strong either. My reasons don't felt good enough to support a vote on him and I have had a couple mindmelds with him. His defense against my recent accusations were just as well.

Speedchuck is probably my strongest scum read atm doubt that's not saying much as it's still kinda weak, just barely above the other two. I don't think I'll be voting anybody for this phase.

My town reads, on the other hand, are quite strong. max, Sloonei, and FG are the highest; all three equal with each other. Turnip Head, TS, Ted, and Epi follow behind.

Radish and TSP are my remaining null reads.
Here is dragomir's last will. It is not much to go on, since they only had one real scum read that was shared by many other players to begin with. I will assume that Dragomir softed or slipped PR somewhere, as that would be a better reason to kill drago over another person with drago's scum reads.

Sloonei: Have you found that post wherein ted defends macdougall as a partner with a wallpost?
Not a direct mention of speed, but he does some post-mortem reflection on Drago which highlights a post in which Drago scumreads speed, so there's that. That moves the dial a fraction of a percentage point in favor of these two not being teammates, but I barely care.

ts account wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:50 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:56 am [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

Today is super busy I'll catch up later.

But I maintain that self-votes are bad.
Why do you think they are bad?

Oh brother. Keep moving.

I think I am voting speedchuck today. We will see how they respond.

[VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine
Two mentions of speed bookend a longer chain post. ts votes mid-Day 2. Cool.

ts account wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:20 pm
Are you being serious?
Somewhat mocking tone in response to speed's LC suspicion.

ts account wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:40 pm Speedchuck's posts isolated to this page sound fairly genuine, so I am not sure what to think.
Takes a few steps back on the speed suspicion.

ts account wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:10 pm I am feeling a little bit dizzy, but not physically. I know that does not make sense. I suppose I will try to share some in depth reads tomorrow, but I do not currently feel inclined to lynch either of the vegetables. However, yesterday we did not get roleclaims from either of the wagons. I suggest we change that today.
Right now I am looking at Epignosis or speedchuck to lynch.
Back on the chuck wagon. That momentary blip above becomes a good look in this context: if they're partners I see no reason for mikey to walk back his distancing ploy in the most insignificant way imaginable before immediately resuming it.

ts account wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:52 pm [VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine
A vote

ts account wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:42 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:16 pm
ts account wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:32 pm So, I still do not like Long Con's behavior last EOD. I also do not like the leetic wagon very much; however... I believe speedchuck is likely to be mafia just due to the tendency for a single mafia to stay off lead wagons. Epignosis or Turnip Head could both be mafia as well for this reason, but I have liked Epignosis' play much less.
This post is a fun chug of wine if the team is TH/Mikey/Epi/speedchuck.
Now I understand why this is in your mind, haha. No, it looks like I really just spat out three scum names to me, when I meant to find one.
Okay

ts account wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:03 pm As for a case on TSP: I do not have one, but I believe me, sloonei, and funnygurl are lock town, with long con close behind. I would shotgun Epi and speedchuck here, as epignosis is outed and speedchuck does not look good with turnip head scum flip, then re-evaluate on interactions afterwards.
Speedchuck is public enemy #2 today behind Epi. Cool. More of the same.

ts account wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:15 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:00 pm I maintain that speedchuck is the right lynch today, if our interlopers are to be trusted.

I seriously need some character claims from some people. @speedchuck @Epignosis Here’s the defense: it’s role madness and I know nothing about Assassin’s Creed so you’re not losing much.
This is the wolf case.

Funnygurl can back me up on this. We're in the middle of a mechanical dichotomy, and someone wants us to lynch outside the mechanical dichotomy. Somehow, that makes you a wolf.
Tony is suspicious for pushing speedchuck over Epi. speed is incidental here, the focus is on Tony.

ts account wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:38 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:33 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:22 pm Master Radishes [4]: Funnygurl, Epi, Long Con, Turnip Head
Turnip Head [4]: MacDougall, Master Radishes, Sloonei, speedchuck
speedchuck [3]: tedxtr, ts account, TonyStarkPrime
speed's town now right? he was that last vote for turnip 8 min before eod
If we take wagonomics to gospel, then the final three wolves need to be in funnygurl/epi/long con/tsp from my pov.
I do not consider you and epignosis to be compatible partners. I believe you over epignosis currently, which leads me to epignosis/long con/tonystarkprime. Is that a viable wolf team? I do not know, and if you throw turnip head into the mix it becomes even more confusing.

This is still discussion of the future. A majority of our discussion should be focused on who to lynch between Funnygurl and Epignosis and why it is epignosis
Funnygurl asks a question about speedchuck being "confirmed town" based on votes, and ts account gives an answer that doesn't mention speedchuck. He's done enough to push against speed that this isn't a major concern. There's no direct endorsement of the theory he's proposing here, so it's whatever.

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:37 pm I finished editing the image, but all it really is is a full row of red by my name, and some weird interactions between TSP/Long Con/Speedchuck.
Implies that speedchuck has "weird interactions" with tony and long con. Does not elaborate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
speedchuck and ts account
speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:57 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:55 am I don't see ts as civ anymore.
What changed?
Generic question about mikey

speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:55 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:43 am
speedchuck wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:57 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:55 am I don't see ts as civ anymore.
What changed?
I see nothing but bullshit coming from his side during our interaction. He is wolf. What do you think about LC?
His third post and initial vote for Sloonei are pretty bad. I agree with that.

Not much else to look at.
Speed wastes no time pouncing once the door is opened. Cool.

speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:30 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:51 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:19 am
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:16 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:19 pm All Role PMs have been sent! It is now D1, which will end at a majority vote or by April 2, 7pm EDT.
For somebody opposed to mechanics discussions, you're quick to point out mechanics to people like me.
This is a horrible post for Epi.
You're the second person to say this and I don't know whether either of you are serious.
I believe ts was the first of two people speed alludes to here. Goofy post. Probably not teammates.

speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:46 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:20 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:18 pm I need an explanation as to how I called out two townies and a scum bud. There has yet to be a single one and it's infuriating.
Would you like me to pull out the big imaginary book of mafia again?
:haha: :clap:
A post that exists.

speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:52 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:49 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:47 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:46 pm I am about halfway through my post, but so much has changed in the last two pages that it's now all outdated lol
That's why you gotta just spew
Hey speed, do you have any reads? Ever since you came back online you made several posts lacking substance.
Mac, Ted, ts account town. TH scum. LC back around null. Those are the ones I've been gnawing on.

I want to believe funnygurl is town because she seems like she's having fun, but I don't know enough about her.
ts account is now town. Don't know why.

mikey's part of the "good vote" crew. Noted

speedchuck wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:23 pm
ts account wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:20 pm Oh, judging by vote count, if Epignosis is town, then Long Con and Sloonei both need to be mafia, otherwise mafia would just hammer and win. So Epignosis is definitely outed wolf.
This argument is hilarious but I kinda agree with it.
Goofy, lame post. I could see a universe where these two posts both belong to mafia members, but it's easier to see a universe where that's not the case.

Conclusion
ts account -> speed has some good evidence suggesting no partnership. Mikey went after speed in a pretty meaningful way and cast actual votes against him that didn't look false in any way. speedchuck has had next to nothing to say about ts account, going from one early "looks pretty bad" to a town read on Day 1, and then radio silence (despite receiving pressure from him). The way speed seems to have ignored that pressure is the only significant cause for concern I can pull out of this, but it does not need to be read as bad, especially in light of speed's overall level of activity here.

Light green
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 123

Post by speedchuck »

I object to being called goofy or lame.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ts account and tonystarkprime

ts account wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:38 pm I have a soft mindmeld with leetic re: sloonei. However, I'm more suspicious of it because I do not think speculation of sloonei's nature is pro-town in any way. Since it is early enough in the game, this read is more of a town read on leetic than a condemnation of sloonei. I also want to point out TonyStarkPrime's callout of LongCon (and sloonei's somewhat, but Tony was not involved before this) which I think is not justified.

Tony called out Long Con and it was Not Justified. Okay.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:34 pm I like this post.
Why?
This is so generic it's hilarious. I don't want to put it behind a spoiler because I want this to shine through on the page. Look how nondescript this is. It's so beautiful. I love it.

Epignosis- null
Funnygurl555- scum lean
leetic- town
Long Con- light town
MacDougall- null
Master Radishes- null
Sloonei- scum lean
speedchuck- null
tedxtr- light town
ts account- town
TonyStarkPrime- null
Turnip Head- null

N.U.L.L. NULL 2.0
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:00 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:53 pm
Epignosis- null
Funnygurl555- null
leetic- town
Long Con- null
MacDougall- town
Sloonei- scum lean
speedchuck- null
tedxtr- town lean
ts account- town
TonyStarkPrime- null
Turnip Head- town lean
Who do you think would be the most likely third scum in a team with Dragomir and Sloonei?
Long Con is a possibility for a few reasons but I do not think they are worth saying. I think it is unlikely to be speedchuck or tsp. If somehow I am right on both Dragomir and Sloonei then it is possible that one of my town reads is wrong, and it could be perhaps radishes? I am not too concerned with building 3 man teams on day one, so take this with a grain of salt. I did not think too hard about it.
Tony is "unlikely." I once again do not know why.

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:32 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:14 pm

I don't recall you ever following up on this tsp thought. Did something change for you on him?
I do not remember, honestly. At the time I saw players voting LongCon for something that I did not see as too out of the ordinary, and I did not feel that TSP should vote there, for some reason. In hindsight I disagree with myself quite a bit, and more agree with the version of me who questioned the mention of JJJ.
"In hindsight I disagree with myself quite a bit" RE: calling out Tony earlier. Cool.

ts account wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:28 pm Dragomir- scum
Epignosis- null
Funnygurl555- town lean
leetic- town
Long Con- scum
MacDougall- town
Master Radishes- town
Sloonei- scum lean
speedchuck- null
tedxtr- town lean
ts account- town
TonyStarkPrime- null
Turnip Head- town lean

I am feeling a lot better about my reads today. I have plenty of town to work with, that I am confident in. I still do not commit to the hard ted town read, even though it is probably my strongest town lean of the three I have. But ted is an extraordinarily good player if they are able to fake the mindset they have been showing while solving. Epignosis plays similarly to Mantichora, in my opinion, but possibly without the pedigree of the latter? Speedchuck is a curious case, because I remember liking both their tone and them as a person, yet I do not feel so emotionally attached to them here.
I would like to see more from Tony as I believe the null read there is due to their content not really impressing upon me. I find that they have made a few good points but lack any sort of followup or worldbuilding.
Tony continues to be null, but this time he gets a blurb. "I'd like to see more." Okay.

ts account wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:54 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:50 pm By TH interactions, I have cleared Long Con, Sloonei, and TonyStarkPrime. There is only room for one more.
Well, I am town, so you will have to go back to the drawing board.
For the sake of simplicity I will assume you and nutella are town, because not being able to vote a wolf would be unbelievably stupid.
Out of those three, Sloonei is likely clear for saving us from parity, and I agree that Long Con is likely town now that three of the wolves seem to be off wagon. I would lean towards TSP in that group.
He singles out tony from Jay's POE pool. My interpretation of this depends on how likely I think a scum ts account is to be bussing today. It's lylo, so they'd just need a single mislynch, and there's no need to go forward like this if Tony is his partner. Factor in also that other communities don't seem as bus-happy as the Syndicate and I'd say this is probably not a teammate interaction.

ts account wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:03 pm As for a case on TSP: I do not have one, but I believe me, sloonei, and funnygurl are lock town, with long con close behind. I would shotgun Epi and speedchuck here, as epignosis is outed and speedchuck does not look good with turnip head scum flip, then re-evaluate on interactions afterwards.
Tony is strictly bad because of POE. Not unfair.

ts account wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:14 pm I do not know for sure who the last mafia between TSP and Long Con is. I may be focusing too hard on the self vote, and not hard enough on the interactions between speedchuck/long con/turnip head. I do not believe I need to make a case on TSP, either. I would rather focus on the mechanical dichotomy first, as we are meant to do.

JJJ: It occurs to me that you have me on the scum team solely due to interactions with Turnip Head. I do not believe I fit on your proposed team due to interactions with the other proposed wolves. Perhaps you should re-evaluate me, and not simply focus on the solitary interaction.
"I do not believe I need to make a case on TSP" might be one of my least favorite sentences I've ever read in a mafia game.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:00 pm I maintain that speedchuck is the right lynch today, if our interlopers are to be trusted.

I seriously need some character claims from some people. @speedchuck @Epignosis Here’s the defense: it’s role madness and I know nothing about Assassin’s Creed so you’re not losing much.
This is the wolf case.

Funnygurl can back me up on this. We're in the middle of a mechanical dichotomy, and someone wants us to lynch outside the mechanical dichotomy. Somehow, that makes you a wolf.
I don't love this post. But they are not teammates.

ts account wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:38 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:33 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:22 pm Master Radishes [4]: Funnygurl, Epi, Long Con, Turnip Head
Turnip Head [4]: MacDougall, Master Radishes, Sloonei, speedchuck
speedchuck [3]: tedxtr, ts account, TonyStarkPrime
speed's town now right? he was that last vote for turnip 8 min before eod
If we take wagonomics to gospel, then the final three wolves need to be in funnygurl/epi/long con/tsp from my pov.
I do not consider you and epignosis to be compatible partners. I believe you over epignosis currently, which leads me to epignosis/long con/tonystarkprime. Is that a viable wolf team? I do not know, and if you throw turnip head into the mix it becomes even more confusing.

This is still discussion of the future. A majority of our discussion should be focused on who to lynch between Funnygurl and Epignosis and why it is epignosis
tony's name comes up in the POE. Okay.

ts account wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:48 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:47 pm
You’re wrong
Do you not agree that there is mechanically a wolf in Epignosis and Funnygurl?
Not teammates.

ts account wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:55 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:55 pm Mac’s own discussion of why he wasn’t killed night 1 comes into play
Link to this.
Okay

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:04 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:59 pm Some stuff that hits slightly different if he sometimes has immunity. Can’t decipher if he expected to be immune night one or night two.
I'm sorry, but I do not get the same analysis here as you do. It looks to me like he is just including himself in the PoE. I would also expected MacDougall to have claimed the shot.
mikey disagrees with... something. I'm not sure what. This kind of looks like two people commenting on different things.

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:06 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:04 am
okay I’ve had enough
Vote FG

it’s Epi FG Speed lock it in
If you believe it to be both, will you commit to lynching Epignosis today?
Generic question.

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:06 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:05 am
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:04 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:59 pm Some stuff that hits slightly different if he sometimes has immunity. Can’t decipher if he expected to be immune night one or night two.
I'm sorry, but I do not get the same analysis here as you do. It looks to me like he is just including himself in the PoE. I would also expected MacDougall to have claimed the shot.
If he had shot night 1?
Specifically, if he had shot Dragomir.
:shrug:

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:45 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:43 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:38 am I am only barely here at present. Regarding a "mass claim" -- I don't see a problem with it off-hand assuming all rules are respected. The game hangs in the balance after all, and if some key information is withheld too carefully that would otherwise influence reads, then that's not ideal.

Such an action really depends upon the roles in question and how individuals feel they may be able to take advantage of them. I only advise that too much caution right now is of little benefit. LyLo.
Who are you? Role
It is probably better to start off the massclaims with the next wolfiest people. Since the mechanical dichotomy already claimed, it makes more sense to have you/speedchuck/long con/me claim first, and have sloonei/jjj/nutella claim afterwards.
strategic chatter.

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:49 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:48 am I don’t care about powers. I care about characters. For a reason I’m not currently willing to specify
Then why would you ask for the role?
Unnecessary hostile question.
--------------------------------------
TonyStarkPrime and ts account
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:49 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:42 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:34 pm
ts account wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:15 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:09 am I could use the same logic against you. You have only played a fraction of the amount of mafia games that exist so you can't truly know that mechanical talk is widely considered a scumtell. It might have been from the games you've played but not the many others have.

So basically, trying to say that mechanical talk is a scumtell is bullshit. It's not a universal opinion. I want you to explain to me what really makes mechanical talk a bad thing.
There exists somewhere a big imaginary book of mafia. When players are good enough, they get a chance to write a chapter of the book. In some footnotes, you will find clear references to mechanical discussion being a scumtell. I do not know what to tell you beyond this. I am not the one who decides what are and aren't considered scumtells, though I do have a few scumtells of my own that I have not seen other players share.

Generally, scum (moreso bad scum than good scum) will struggle to generate content. This is the closest thing you can get to objective in mafia- sort by postcount will almost always win more games than any individual player's reads, it has been tested. As a result of this, scum (moreso bad scum than good scum) will latch onto low-hanging talking points. In mystery games especially, mechanical discussion is inevitable from any alignment, but scum (moreso bad scum than good scum) are happy to engage in this discourse, as it means they don't have to provide fake content.

Happy?
I like this post.
Why do you like it?
I’m on the side that continuing on this point is a good look for the one being called Mikey for one. Further, I think the reasoning is sound.
Tony likes Mikey.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:07 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:20 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:19 am
ts account wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:16 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:19 pm All Role PMs have been sent! It is now D1, which will end at a majority vote or by April 2, 7pm EDT.
For somebody opposed to mechanics discussions, you're quick to point out mechanics to people like me.
This is the worst post I've read today.
I liked it
Trouble in paradise?

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:15 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:11 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:01 am Sloonei can you list all the people who have been notably assertive about town reading you vs. those who have been suspecting you?
LC and leetic voted for me very early on but I would not say that either of them have sustained any suspicion against me. ts account is the only one who I think has been actively suspicious of me as the day has progressed. Turnip Head briefly mentioned me once or twice but I was unclear where that ended up or how serious the suspicion was.

Just about everyone else has expressed some degree of a town read on me. I don't specifically remember speedchuck or tony having anything to say about little old me.

Drago and funnygurl would be the two most "notably assertive" town reads. Both of them stood up to defend me at various points early on. I've voiced my concerns about funnygurl's handling of me already: she defended me against specific accusations but never provided any independent thoughts on me.
I think that there has definitely been a general pro Sloonei vibe so I'm inclined to see people suspecting you as town. The mafia would be avoiding fabricating cases on you in this thread state and if you are one, well naturally they're probably not grilling you hard. I'd say that if you are Mafia, Funnygirl might be. But if you are town I'd be inclined to near townlock TS Account based on what you are saying.
Alternatively, he doesn’t want to back down. I’ve taken some crazy swings at cases against widely read townies before as scum. Easy points and no one seriously thinks you’re trying to lynch the person who’s never getting lynched.
I think this post is about ts account. Tony floats a tinfoil speculation. He doesn't seem invested in it, and is just looking to contribute to a conversation.

"Mikey Town. Sounds like a village run by the makers of Life cereal.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:11 am
Mac is town.
This is my only hard and fast read, I’m tinfoiling a bit on TS and LC can be my pet town read.
"tinfoiling a bit on TS." Why?

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:03 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:42 am Scum team could be Mikey, funny girl and tedextr as far as I'm concerned
It’s cliche, but rule of three
Tony observes the "rule of three" in a post by TH mentioning Mikey. Okay.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:06 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:03 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:19 pm I readily grant that LC’s failed hammer vote rubbed me wrong.
Yeeeeaaaah actually that might make me think LC's scum and Epi's not?? :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:
LC FG TS
FG’s “whadda ya think about this Mikey” gimmick seems pretty not w/w
This post seems to imply that ts and funnygurl are teammates, but then dismisses that in the very next sentence. I do not follow. He emphasizes the latter in a follow-up.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:47 pm

This is the wolf case.

You’re wrong
He's wrong.

Conclusion
I do not think these two are partners. More than that, I think I even see room to argue that Mikey is angling to set Tony up for the next lynch once it becomes viable to push somebody other than Epi. Mikey had little to say about Tony for the first two days, but has pushed him rather aggressively today. Tony maintained a light tinfoil on Mikey but never really elaborated and has not followed up on it today. I'd like to know what that's about. The scarcity of interactions prevents me from feeling too confident, but I don't think these two are partners.

Light green
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Light green.

Like the color of plants that should be plucked from the earth and thrown halfway into the desert.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:07 pm Light green.

Like the color of plants that should be plucked from the earth and thrown halfway into the desert.
Yes, precisely
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:21 am Image

Sloonei is good.

chorus of groans
"People without a spouse or kids are objectively better at Mafia than everybody else."
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:16 pm "People without a spouse or kids are objectively better at Mafia than everybody else."
That's not what I said, implied, meant, suggested, or anything else. Boo hoo.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:17 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:16 pm "People without a spouse or kids are objectively better at Mafia than everybody else."
Not upset. Just distracting you. :feb:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

How many JJJs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

i stopped for dinner. the prospect of analyzing the combo of ts account + funnygurl is daunting. Do I want to do it?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

But just so the folks at home are clear though, what were you saying, implying, meaning, suggesting, or anything else?

:ponder:
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:22 pm i stopped for dinner. the prospect of analyzing the combo of ts account + funnygurl is daunting. Do I want to do it?
I scum read her day 1, therefore we are not partners. Saved you the look.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:22 pm i stopped for dinner. the prospect of analyzing the combo of ts account + funnygurl is daunting. Do I want to do it?
I avoided Funnygurl after the roller coaster last time. :scared:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:26 pm
I scum read her day 1, therefore we are not partners. Saved you the look.
:phew:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:29 pm
I think this is nutella's responsibility, tbh
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Remember folks that all you have to do to fool JaggedJimmyJay is

1) post as much as you can

2) act believably mean to your teammates

That's it. That is all you have to do to beat JaggedJimmyJay.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:32 pm Remember folks that all you have to do to fool JaggedJimmyJay is

This post is mean. Epi and Jay are teammates.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:32 pm Remember folks that all you have to do to fool JaggedJimmyJay is

Or you could simply fake a genuine town read on your partner. If it is detailed and careful enough, nobody will suspect it of partnership anyway.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:37 pm

Or you could simply fake a genuine town read on your partner. If it is detailed and careful enough, nobody will suspect it of partnership anyway.
"Fake a genuine town read"

You are one of a kind. :beer:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

All you have to do to make Epignosis whine like a baby is give civilian credit to players that he never receives.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I am hardly distracted by anything in here by the way. I am playing a game with some lads at the moment and can't do any work in here anyway. So banter is super. :biggrin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm not concerned. I'm not concerned.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:30 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:29 pm
I think this is nutella's responsibility, tbh
No way.

I'm nearly comfortable almost-clearing FG anyway for the time being. I think we'll be fine if we lynch Epi and then Speed, and then if we need to assess further after that we can look into her.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:26 pm
But just so the folks at home are clear though, what were you saying, implying, meaning, suggesting, or anything else?

:ponder:

I believe his thing about Sloonei is specific to Sloonei, not a comparison to other players.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ts account wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:37 pm

I think you're missing some of the nuance that goes into Jay's interaction analyses. It's very possible to spot fake townreads.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:50 pm I believe his thing about Sloonei is specific to Sloonei, not a comparison to other players.
:nicenod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:40 pm I am hardly distracted by anything in here by the way. I am playing a game with some lads at the moment and can't do any work in here anyway. So banter is super. :biggrin:
I just played some Avalon and Secret Hitler over a video conference. I won my first ever game of the latter (as Hitler), then proceeded to throw the second one :p
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”