9%

Total votes: 11
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Assassin's Creed Mafia (D2)

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:35 pm Every suspect I can come up with feels underwhelming. That could just mean that the bulk of our activity has been driven by civilians.
who said this earlier?
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 306
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Funnygurl555 »

reads as of page 20:
Epignosis- scum lean
Long Con- null
MacDougall- town
Master Radishes- town lean
Sloonei- town lean
speedchuck- null
tedxtr- town lean
ts account- town
TonyStarkPrime- scum
Turnip Head- scum lean

th and lc aren't on a team together
radish and ted aren't on a team together
epi and ted aren't on a team together
sc and th aren't on a team together

ted isn't a strong town anymore i just gotta be cautious
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

while i'm rambling i think tsp's a hit. anyway i'll go back into the thread. grumble grumble
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

ok sorry i'm back: don't you think that ted would have died if he were town? and tsp just acknowledged ted's potential soft earlier in the game

did anyone take that seriously? i'd imagine wolves would want to take out a vig

@@@anyone who wants to answer
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 212

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:47 pm I want ted to die. Nobody wants ted to die. Why doesn't nobody want ted to die?
I am extremely in two minds about Ted.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Assassin's Creed Mafia (D1)

Post by MacDougall »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:43 am There you go, he’s outed :shrug:
Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:09 am
tedxtr wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:43 am There you go, he’s outed :shrug:
Who's outed? As what?
I can't tell what this is.

Did Ted ever explain this? He ignores LC? Did LC ever ask him to clarify? This could be ... something because I am catching up and I see Ted ignored him at least initially. Is he likely to ignore LC if they are teammates? I feel like ... no? There just something about this that's off to me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I just double checked. Ted never answered LC and LC never asked him to. Now I think they're teammates.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:05 am ok sorry i'm back: don't you think that ted would have died if he were town? and tsp just acknowledged ted's potential soft earlier in the game

did anyone take that seriously? i'd imagine wolves would want to take out a vig

@@@anyone who wants to answer
You’re taking that vig thing more seriously than anyone else; I don’t think scum would’ve taken great odds. And sometimes a town vig can be good to leave around.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:19 am I just double checked. Ted never answered LC and LC never asked him to. Now I think they're teammates.
So your teammate asks you an easy question and you just ... don’t respond? It was a softball and if they were teamed Ted would have no reason to suspect the question to have deeper motivation
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:08 pm [VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine

Turnip Head is town.
I ... agree. For some reason.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:49 am Hot take: mafia have not made any of the last ~50 posts (last ~16 hours real time).
It was this guy, roughly. Sloonei takes his scum read’s game building theory?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:21 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:19 am I just double checked. Ted never answered LC and LC never asked him to. Now I think they're teammates.
So your teammate asks you an easy question and you just ... don’t respond? It was a softball and if they were teamed Ted would have no reason to suspect the question to have deeper motivation
What if Ted didn't want to elaborate on what he was saying? Why has LC not asked him to explain himself since?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:00 am while i'm rambling i think tsp's a hit. anyway i'll go back into the thread. grumble grumble
Finger to the pulse I’m probably the second or third most likely person to be lynched today, so the vote isn’t purposeless as scum. But I think I’m comfortable enough with this much tunneling to move my vote to Speed
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:25 am
What if Ted didn't want to elaborate on what he was saying? Why has LC not asked him to explain himself since?
Seems easy to answer though, no? Why wouldn’t Ted want to say? LC might have forgotten or made an educational guess based on context. It really doesn’t seem like a substantial question.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

what
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:54 pm I've not had the time to do to sit down and properly read through and think about things, but a few random musings:

-Just...no way LC isn't a civ, right? If he was scum making a gambit, he wouldn't have left it tied, surely. Someone tell me why he could reasonably be mafia, otherwise I'm locking him in as town.

-The lack of excitement around EoD also confirms that the scum didn't care who got lynched. This, like others I see, makes me want to look at people who sat on their votes. This requires more thinking and re-reading.

-Normally I'd put odds on one of the lynchee's voters being scum, but if they were happy with the wagons (leetic, LC, ted) then it's just as likely they let the town lynch one of their own and fell on one of the other wagons or even off-wagon. I rely heavily on VCA, personally, but don't see the point in wasting my brain cells on it just yet. Maybe when I get bored later in the round.

-Not that it matters much at the moment, but I'm bad at timezones and EoD is an hour earlier than I thought it was. I might occasionally be able to make it, if I bother to make the effort.
I feel like the bolded is very much scumthought. He is justifying why not to exercise his usual civilian mindset based on abstraction. Absolving himself of his duty to be provocative. This entire post in fact has that same tone.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:28 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:25 am
Seems easy to answer though, no? Why wouldn’t Ted want to say? LC might have forgotten or made an educational guess based on context. It really doesn’t seem like a substantial question.
I think it's quite clear that Ted didn't want to say by virtue of the fact that he hasn't. He made quite a provocative post and just dropped it. So did the person who immediately noticed it. Don't you find that strange?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:05 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:03 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:56 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:08 pm [VOTE: speedchuck] aubergine

Turnip Head is town.
Explain your thought process on why TH is town now? I liked your point about him watching and commenting and sitting on a dead wagon. (It may have only been 1 vote off, but it had no momentum.)
He's not lying about having a town read on leetic, and the response of telling me to shove my vote up my ass looked authentic.
Okay, that's kind of how I felt too.

I've flip-flopped on TH a lot so far (in my head more so than in thread). His overall tone feels really good; his contributions/actions or lack thereof are open to questioning.
I am starting to see a wolf in Radishes. His meandering commentary reads false to me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:24 pm I basically have to clear myself because I was a counterwagon to flipped town

problem with that is that i have to push a scum and i don't have a fucking idea who that is right now

i'm deleting my entire ISO and starting from scratch, I'm re-reading and then coming up with my reads and shit

nothing that I posted before this matters k
Ted followed up remonstrating about how "the game doesn't make sense to him" with a justification of self focus. I don't like it. But I really agree with what he is saying. Just not the way or why? Hard read to put into words. The kind of read that is right but wrong.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 752

Post by Sloonei »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:23 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:49 am Hot take: mafia have not made any of the last ~50 posts (last ~16 hours real time).
Big Fart.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: tonystarkprime] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:36 am
Big Fart.
Just sayin
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:37 am
Big Fart.
Just sayin
I was unaware that that comment had been made.
Qualifying Master Radishes as my “scum read” singular is a completely inadequate way to frame my position on him or anything else in this game. I had a vote on him. That is all.
And third, why does this even matter?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

done with page 25. not much to dump but here we go:

ok this is pretty townie. doesn't want to see someone hammered. h o w e v e r i don't really like either tsp or th rn so hmm. what could this possibly mean
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:18 pm I’m still catching up but I’m taking my vote of TH. 5 is dangerous in a hammer game.
this shows progression on speedchuck's read on lc. townie points
speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:39 pm Are people pivoting back to LC, because he looks better now than earlier in the day?
tsp's reads as of page 21, which i already said that i had a gripe with:
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:44 pm Okay it’s not Sloonei, LC, Drago, TS
Probably not Mac, Epi, MR, FG
Could be Leetic, Speed, Ted, TH
rainbow
speedchuck's reads, which are fairly safe and fit in with the thread's hivemind
speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:52 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:49 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:47 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:46 pm I am about halfway through my post, but so much has changed in the last two pages that it's now all outdated lol
That's why you gotta just spew
Hey speed, do you have any reads? Ever since you came back online you made several posts lacking substance.
Mac, Ted, ts account town. TH scum. LC back around null. Those are the ones I've been gnawing on.

I want to believe funnygurl is town because she seems like she's having fun, but I don't know enough about her.
i... actually kinda like this vote. easily could have gone for lc or someone else who was definitely gaining momentum, but they chose ted
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:55 pm [VOTE: tedextr] aubergine

This wagon has the purest votes from my POV. The other wagons just look trigger happy
turnip and radish are not together this game, even though they're root vegetables.
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:15 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:08 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:07 pm As if the boat needs to be rocked further
steady the boat that is already rocking then.
That's my goal atm. What do you think of ted? I kinda like my vote. Master Radishes is also voting here and he seems like he's got his head on straight.
epi cast suspicion on mac. i think it's a fair point
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:21 pm MacDougall presented an idea in a recent game he was good in. He said I was bad because I refused to talk to my teammates. Mac didn't say shit about that here. There are plenty of people I've not engaged with.
another emotional post from ted
i can't help but town read these things ;___;
tedxtr wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:25 pm Like this is fucking ludicrous, everyone but me is getting pushed, Long Con is pushed, TSP is pushed, Speedchuck is pushed, and I’m still being top wagon, TH is pushed

Fucking read the game state correctly, MY WAGON IS A PAGE 2 THING AND IT HAS NO NEW EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT IT
i misremembered and thought mac was talking about th here for some reason... but this makes me hesitant to make a stronger read for radish, and i don't town lean radish anymore. perhaps a very tentative one.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:16 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:12 am
Dragomir wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:10 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:04 am I also do not feel like this is the same radish we saw in the goc.
Wdym?
master radishes was scum in that game. he got lynched day 2. i think he looks different here. that would indicate a town read, but i'm not familiar enough with him as a player to say that with complete confidence. i'm not currently inclined to vote for him.
Radishes is an obscenely good player. He has levels. Getting lynched early in the GOC was an outlier for him.
tsp made a post saying he liked lc, didn't know what to do with radish, and thought leetic was scum. not linking it because i'm too lazy to find it. quick glanced at tsp's reads and i guess it adds up.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Holy shit funnygurl is still going.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:40 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:37 am
Big Fart.
Just sayin
I was unaware that that comment had been made.
Qualifying Master Radishes as my “scum read” singular is a completely inadequate way to frame my position on him or anything else in this game. I had a vote on him. That is all.
And third, why does this even matter?
1) wasnt aware who made the original comment when I asked. Thought it was \interesting\ that you had taken a position that had been discussed previously when you hadn’t been involved in the original conversation. Could be harmless mind meld, could be scum looking to build an agenda.
2) cool
3) see 1
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:42 am Holy shit funnygurl is still going.
;___;

[mention]tedxtr[/mention] when you get back, gimme a current read on tsp please. you townread him as of page 26 and i wanna know if anything's changed
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

done with page 27. this is where i finish and try to get some sleep i guess. perhaps i'll get something done in the am. before i yeet off for the phase i'll post some thoughts

just so y'all know though, lynching me is a bad idea 'cause i'm not a wolf :)

i don't quite remember what the jjj read was about but this post looked pure and i'm giving lc townie points for it. especially for the last sentence, because emotion tells.
Long Con wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:14 am Also, I don't really know what Mac was trying to say about the comment on JJJ, and I don't really care to go back, but it was way off. When I said "I would also say the same about JaggedJimmyJay", I was referring to "He is usually one of the more active people who tries to get stuff going", not " I'm not really seeing him trying to get any meaningful discussion going so I have to be suspicious.". And I'm sorry as fuck for trying to make a funny with the Schrodinger's Player thing, don't worry, you won't be seeing anything like that again anytime soon.
radish excuse me but what is this

did you just go wolf -> town -> wolf on me? why? what could i have possibly done to warrant this flip flop

scum points. no
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:29 am
Dragomir wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:27 am
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:28 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:44 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:32 pm
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:31 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:29 pm [VOTE: funnygurl555] aubergine
Why? Why not LC?
I want us to talk about something different. What has Funnygurl done that makes her town?
Her play style reflects that of a town than a scum.
Her play style is completely null.

I accept meta info from leetic, but that doesn't mean it's a bad vote right now.
No, I disagree. She's super casual and nonchalant in her posts. Everything feels natural, even some of the occasional awkwardness. She speaks her mind and doesn't care. A play style that reflects one of a town than a scum.
I disagree with your disagreement. Plenty of wolves can be super casual and nonchalant, and FG strikes me as the type to play similarly game to game regardless of alignment.

But this was many moons ago, when she had only posted a handful of times. Currently, I'm content calling her a town read now.
also what is this bold. yo radish is looking bad on pg 26
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:47 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:33 am
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:30 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:26 am
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:25 am Good morning folks. Just spent an hour reading (er, some skimming) to catch up. AMA. My answer will undoubtedly be 'dunno, don't remember what was said'.
Why are you voting for a confirmed civilian?
Word your question fairly or don't bother asking it.
Why are you voting for tedxtr?
Early on in the game, I felt he was hedging his bets and trying to appear casual and such. This was a very early D1 read, and I didn't pursue it very far. As Ted progressed, I didn't find anything in particular that cleared him. He seemed to pick his spots and his posts continued to leave me uninspired. He seemed to be scumhunting to some extent, but I didn't see anything that made me think a wolf couldn't fake it.

I had moved my vote to FG a long while back and was looking to move off it. The other two wagons (LC, Leetic) were people I had also voiced mild suspicion of, but I decided to make it a 3-way wagon instead because (a) I hadn't yet revisited my Ted read properly and still felt him null at best, and (b) to see if that affected how others chose to place their votes.

It should be noted that now, as I've skimmed through the game since his outburst, I've been trying harder to read him as town!Ted, and I feel I can see him now. I hate using this as a rationale, but truth be told it's the fact that his frustrated feelings haven't abated that make me think he's a townie feeling wronged. Some people can fake emotion long-term, but I can only think of two (Eva and someone from my home site) who can do it properly.
this is a whole lotta nothing. radish had a strong early game yeah, but when things get heated we get... this?
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:18 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:50 am How do you feel about leetic and LC now, Master Radishes? Is there anyone without votes that you think deserves some?
Having not properly thought about the last 9ish hours of posts:

LC - there's nothing he's said or done that clears him, IMO. I didn't like one of his opening posts, and I felt his analysis of leetic was fairly surface level. My other game with him was Inception, and he felt different there, so I'm not sold on him definitely being mafia here, but I agree with his inclusion in the PoE on the basis that in this game he's not done anything I can't see a wolf also doing.

Leetic - similarly to LC, there was an early post of his I felt was iffy based on its tone/phrasing; in Leetic's defense, he has continued to talk in the same way, so I think my argument there is invalid. Beyond that, I feel that I generally don't mind his posts individually, and I feel I see an attempt to gamesolve. But at the same time, I feel as if he's...on his own. Like, he's not really tussling with others, just sort of floating by on the fringe of what's going on. And that rings an alarm bell for me.

Both deserve to be in the POE; neither feel like a sure thing; both deserve my attention further.

I'll think about your second question. I'm making breakfast/getting ready/etc and so this post took 20 minutes to finish typing as it is.
at least he's self aware here. small town point.
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:44 am Ugh. My POE is full of low posters, upon reflection. Seems too easy.
i think these retorts look natural
speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:53 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:19 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:18 pm I'd rate my confidence on Sloonei, Tedxtr, TS Account and Funnygirl being town, right at this second, as 9.9/10 on all four. So it'd be nice if y'all spent the time to find each other so we can dominate this shit.
convince me on the gal and the ted. I've seen nothing from ted that would be incompatible with the version of him we just played with in the goc.
Really? He seems completely different to me.
speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:06 am
tedxtr wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:25 am speedchuck -

Tbh his ISO left me uninspired and his last post with the readslist is like "Yeah so we lost ted as a lynching option, I'm gonna put LC at null and keep TH scum as those are two viable wagons"

I get that the last 2 people (except for leetic) are being analysed based on pre-flip. Individually, I really have no idea what speedchuck is, could be anything. He does read more...tense? I guess?
Did I ever suspect you this game? I don't think I did. You're reverse tunneling a bit here.

so this is... better. but it's a reads list that he's had time to compile
i think a good exercise for reading radish is to make him do stream of consciousness type reads. i probably won't be around to do that, but that's an idea for you guys.
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:19 am I'm re-reading properly and got through pages 17-20.

Thoughts before I take a break:

*Turnip's reaction to his wagon was just a 'my voters are suspicious' quip but without actually making an effort to properly defend himself. He strikes me as someone who is never very talkative, but I'd sort of expect a wolf to give even a half-hearted defense. I think this reflects well on him.

*What's up with Speedchuk piling on the TH wagon by selecting a few TH posts and saying 'This is bad' to each? It looked like work, but it wasn't much work, and it essentially just served to nudge the wagon along, like he wanted it to gain more momentum.

*I've decided TSP is not a baddie. His reaction to gaining a bit of heat was one of unconcern.

*Already mentioned my growing townread of Mac.

*Drago...I don't know. I thought I liked him, but when re-reading his defense to Mac I do feel he was being...careful...mildly aggressive but without going over the line...taking care with what he was saying and how he was saying it. That sort of thing.
Slight side note: I find it interesting that there's been a fair bit of chatter about Drago over the course of the Day, yet there's never been a proper wagon for him. I...don't know what the book of Mafia says about that. Someone smarter than me can jump in and inform me.

*I like TS Account during these pages, where he's not the focal point; I forget which now (I went to get a cup of tea in the midst of writing this post) but there were one or two posts that made me think 'a wolf doesn't say that'. I think I'm willing to shift him upwards to Mac/Sloon level town read.

*Funnygurl is just...hanging around during these pages. She's there, she votes, she asks basic questions like why Mac is switching back to LC. But she's not doing anything much. GTH this is a townie thing, though.
knowing that leetic is town, this looks like posturing and therefore looks bad
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:28 am
tedxtr wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:20 am
leetic wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:00 am
tedxtr wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:16 am Let’s maj leetic
Since I cased you, could you at least have the decency to case me? Your current case stinks
There's no world where you believe in your scum read on me as a town here.
To jump off of this, a long while back I noticed my two early mild suspicions (you and leetic) did not seem aligned. It's D1 so I wasn't concerned about that, figuring it would sort itself out as time went on, and in the moment I decided you were more suspicious so voted there first.

But I do feel like leetic has stuck to his scumread of you and I don't really remember why he thinks you're scum. Basically, his read feels static. I know to you, ted, this must sound rich coming from me, but I didn't actually keep harping on about you the entire time - it only came up again once I re-voted you later and you asked why. (And I've already said I'm shifting away from that read.)

When I read leetic's posts I like them well enough, but then later (like now) I can't remember what he's thinking. That might be my own failing, but it's also something I'm a bit uncertain about with regard to his presence in the game.

I hesitate to lynch someone who's been on the lynch list for most of D1 - in general, I prefer some movement as the day evolves - but of all the ongoing wagons this is the one I'm still most okay with existing.

(Feel free not to respond to me, ted, since you made clear you don't want to play with me. And FYI my vote is coming off you at some point, I just haven't found a landing spot yet.)
this is cool but without action to back up your words what are you tryna say
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:15 pm General comment prompted by ongoing discussion around me:

What concerns me with this game so far is how static it's become. I think we started pretty standard, but with the exception of the sudden TH wagon that sprung up earlier, the main suspicions have sat still for a long while now. I realise my vote still sits on Ted too, but I'm also talking more generally about who is being cased in thread and who is not. Discussion continues to revolve around the same couple of people.

This means a lot of civs are sitting on a stale vote and not really looking elsewhere properly. So, I don't know, I challenge everyone to shake their worldview up and see what happens.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

closing thoughts before i sleep:

a radish lynch is spicy and i'd be behind it if y'all do some substantial grilling before eod. i want to see him under pressure

i can't shake thinking that ted is town and i don't want him to be lynched, but if y'all do end up lynching him, that's some great info

epi isn't a d2 lynch

i think tsp should die still. someone tell me why he's town and why that's a bad idea

mac and ts are untouchable. sloonei looks pretty good

turnip honestly looks better to me. kinda looks like they don't know what they're doing. wouldn't want a turnip lynch

lc prolly shouldn't die. they should get vig'd though, or copped, or something

speedchuck could die, sure.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:11 am closing thoughts before i sleep:

a radish lynch is spicy and i'd be behind it if y'all do some substantial grilling before eod. i want to see him under pressure

i can't shake thinking that ted is town and i don't want him to be lynched, but if y'all do end up lynching him, that's some great info

epi isn't a d2 lynch

i think tsp should die still. someone tell me why he's town and why that's a bad idea

mac and ts are untouchable. sloonei looks pretty good

turnip honestly looks better to me. kinda looks like they don't know what they're doing. wouldn't want a turnip lynch

lc prolly shouldn't die. they should get vig'd though, or copped, or something

speedchuck could die, sure.
This is remarkably similar to my current take on the game.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I love this Radishes vote
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:24 am I love this Radishes vote
i returned there.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 167
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:09 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:03 pm well this is boring. i'm gonna reread the thread
Don't do that! Talk to me about me instead. Am I still leading us astray?
I so want to lynch you sloonei idk why
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Of the living, Dragomir had the worst impression of Speedchuck, Long Con and Radishes I think.

The problem is that, I also had really bad impressions of those three and if one or more of them are bad I feel (not trying to sound egotistical) like I'm a better target than Dragomir given our comparable positions in the game.

So I'm not sure that Dragomir was killed for being super right about his suspects. I think it's more likely that Dragomir was killed because he was wedging someone named Sloonei.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

For me, the Dragomir kill as opposed to a Sloonei/Mac kill makes tremendous sense to have been executed by exactly Sloonei and/or Mac. That he was killed over me, also makes me suspect that the kill was fired from someone/s whose bulk are inside my hypothesised town core, or at least quite comfortably nullish (perhaps a TonyStarkPrime).

I strongly feel like LC/Speedchuck combinations usually shoot me. Epignosis can go either way as I know he tends to let others make decisions about kills.

I spent a lot of this day 2 fucking around doing nothing and drew nearly no suspicion from anyone. I feel pocketed.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:47 pm I want ted to die. Nobody wants ted to die. Why doesn't nobody want ted to die?
Why do you want ted to die
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: Master Radishes ] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

It’s probably something like

Mac / Sloonei and idk who

Feel like we have v/v wagons again

Inb4 “HoW wOuLd YoU kNoW tHaT fUcKiNg WoLf?”
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:59 pm i'm not entirely opposed to a ted lynch like i was d1 since my reads were probably bad. i wouldn't be able to join in though-- at least not now.
Talk about betrayal
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It's just that there is no world in which Sloonei is the right lynch. He is the town captain and his effort is incredible so far going far beyond anything he mustered in the GOC. And if he is town and we flip him it's almost game throwing. So if not him, then whom? Who makes a decision to shoot Dragomir that isn't Sloonei? Can a team that has Long Con and/or Speedchuck and/or Turnip Head in it choose to shoot him? I really don't think so. Then again perhaps this is all just wifom. But wifom is garbage reasoning. Turnip Head shoots Sloonei I feel. Speedchuck and LC shoot Mac? It might be galaxy brain but I almost want to townclear all three of them because of this. Unless TH and Sloonei are teammates? Actually I think they might be? They were both towncored by me.

I am wondering whether TS Account's game quality here has risen exactly because of his alignment (and contributing partners)? Or perhaps the same can be said for Funnygirl? But Funnygirl's schtick of begging Mikey to find her ... is that in range for any scum to play up to that degree? I ... don't think so.

Master Radishes is the one who can be scum in any combinations though. He has no reason to prefer to shoot me or Sloonei. Maybe that makes him town? He is hung out to dry?

I think TSP qualifies as someone who would not have shot Drago too tbh.

I think the team is Sloonei + Turnip Head + one of Mikey/Funnygirl ... probably Funnygirl?

If so I am shot tonight and they're going to win so I'm probs just gonna meme now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tedxtr wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:58 am It’s probably something like

Mac / Sloonei and idk who

Feel like we have v/v wagons again

Inb4 “HoW wOuLd YoU kNoW tHaT fUcKiNg WoLf?”
Certainly where I would have arrived if I was you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

No, Mac, you only do this when the truth is too obvious to believe.

Sloonei is town
ted is town
FG is town
TS is town
Tony is town
Epi is town

Long Con, Turnip Head, Speedchuck and Radishes have 3/4 wolves in them? Not a single one of these four voting for Radishes spews him as scum moreso than the rest of them, so we must flip him.

GG.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Radishes and Long Con are voting for FG
Turnip Head for Mikey
Speedchuck for LC

Is it as simple as TH/Radishes and LC are the wolves?

I believe ... no. But also, I'm gonna flip all four of these before anyone else in the game and if we lose then so be it. Anyone object to this POE?

Radishes first always.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Radishes made a read on me that was really authentic though. When I read it I soul read him as town. "I believe I am watching town Mac". Cerebral if scum.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The Radish wagon is a counterwagon... to the FG wagon?

I am gonna stab myself in the eye.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

If it puts your mind at ease, here's some reasons why Sloonei never kills Dragomir:
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:16 am Sloonei is town. There was absolutely nothing wrong with him talking mechanically. It's not pro anything and doesn't deter the game at all. An argument could be made that it is beneficial towards the game and lets you understand what could be going on. That newfound understanding can better your reads.

Why was Sloonei being voted for mechanical talk? Ts why are you gungho about it? I can't help but agree with Sloonei that suspecting someone over mechanical is suspicious in of itself. It's lazy and never actually feels like a genuine read. Furthermore, scum use this too much to get by with their fake suspicions. Thus why it feels lazy and not genuine.
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:26 am I agree with Sloo. Leetic is probably town. Been mindmelding with Sloonei a lot.
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:20 pm Sure, but first tell me who your top 2 town reads are and your bottom 2 reads are?
Sloonei and Ted.

LC and TSP.
Dragomir wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:56 pm Its gonna be hard for me to participate in these remaining hours. I'm quite busy right now so EoD activity is a no go from my side.

My reads right now still have LC as scum but it's not as strong as before. Leetic has creeped up in my scum reads, but it's not very strong either. My reasons don't felt good enough to support a vote on him and I have had a couple mindmelds with him. His defense against my recent accusations were just as well.

Speedchuck is probably my strongest scum read atm doubt that's not saying much as it's still kinda weak, just barely above the other two. I don't think I'll be voting anybody for this phase.

My town reads, on the other hand, are quite strong. max, Sloonei, and FG are the highest; all three equal with each other. Turnip Head, TS, Ted, and Epi follow behind.

Radish and TSP are my remaining null reads.
Dragomir wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:15 pm I like that post by Sloonei.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 157

Post by Master Radishes »

Lmao I just woke up and find myself the leading wagon.

This is gonna be a fun read. :haha:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What the hell are jay and nutella up to?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:15 am If it puts your mind at ease, here's some reasons why Sloonei never kills Dragomir:
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:16 am Sloonei is town. There was absolutely nothing wrong with him talking mechanically. It's not pro anything and doesn't deter the game at all. An argument could be made that it is beneficial towards the game and lets you understand what could be going on. That newfound understanding can better your reads.

Why was Sloonei being voted for mechanical talk? Ts why are you gungho about it? I can't help but agree with Sloonei that suspecting someone over mechanical is suspicious in of itself. It's lazy and never actually feels like a genuine read. Furthermore, scum use this too much to get by with their fake suspicions. Thus why it feels lazy and not genuine.
Dragomir wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:26 am I agree with Sloo. Leetic is probably town. Been mindmelding with Sloonei a lot.
Dragomir wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:20 pm Sure, but first tell me who your top 2 town reads are and your bottom 2 reads are?
Sloonei and Ted.

LC and TSP.
Dragomir wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:56 pm Its gonna be hard for me to participate in these remaining hours. I'm quite busy right now so EoD activity is a no go from my side.

My reads right now still have LC as scum but it's not as strong as before. Leetic has creeped up in my scum reads, but it's not very strong either. My reasons don't felt good enough to support a vote on him and I have had a couple mindmelds with him. His defense against my recent accusations were just as well.

Speedchuck is probably my strongest scum read atm doubt that's not saying much as it's still kinda weak, just barely above the other two. I don't think I'll be voting anybody for this phase.

My town reads, on the other hand, are quite strong. max, Sloonei, and FG are the highest; all three equal with each other. Turnip Head, TS, Ted, and Epi follow behind.

Radish and TSP are my remaining null reads.
Dragomir wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:15 pm I like that post by Sloonei.
Who wasn't town reading you though?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:33 pm Long Con was the competing wagon to leetic. They ended up tied. Nobody sprang to save him. What does this mean? I can go either way on it.
I asked this question at the start of the day and it never gained traction. I'd like to put it forth again. We had a two way tie and a third wagon that was one vote behind, and yet the end of the phase slipped by quietly and without much commotion.

What does that tell us?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”