Total votes: 18
Vulgard
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His/Himself

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 4]

Post by Vulgard »

Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:55 pm @Vulgard
Still waiting for that post of Daisy you 180’ed on!
ISO her. It's a pretty big post, hard to miss, and very obviously the one I'm referring to.
ImageImageImage
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 787

Post by Gavial »

Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:55 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:53 pm
Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:49 pm

Current wagons are all fine.

Emphasis on wagons. Not vanity votes.

I'm not sure whether Falcon voting no yeet is funny or wolfy. Could be both, could be neither.
The Tim one ain’t.
Tim is Not Mafia!
Jack Scum extremely spews Tim as not mafia!
But Jack isn't confirmed scum by any means. Unless you have a case that buries him into the ground.
Tbh he kinda feels like he’s playing similar to my first game on this site with him.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 925
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by DaisyCloud »

Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:55 pm @Vulgard
Still waiting for that post of Daisy you 180’ed on!
if im scum. where and when did I distance from my teammates?

how is your votes supposed to be town?
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Spoiler: show
Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

I don't think gavial ever isoed anyone nor has he back read in game

Victories:
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 908

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:27 pm Tim, if NANOOK was hard PoE day 1, then why does he only have one vote?
Because Alison hates flash wagons. His EoD was recognized as terrible. Terrible enough that I might have gotten him. And it looked worse after the flip. If he was the NK then LOL wolves because I'd have run him up day two.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:58 am if im lynched and you guys see i am town. please for the love of gravy lynch/kill gavial. okay thanks
But before I go to the post what actual town thinks this when I was spewed town from Mac.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

I don't like that Vulgard now thinks I'm town.

don't you guys know im super scum and I pull everything out my butt and I have tmi

Victories:
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I have no idea why I don't remember this when I've read most players' ISOs. Excluding the dead ones, but even then, I've just read Alison and Syn. Neither of them were actively pushing for Nanook as far as my memory serves me.
ImageImageImage
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:32 am
Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:09 am I think Daisy's a wolf.

- Her ISO is a hedge maze.
- Her townreads contain at least two wolves. Scotty and Mac. Both have never been explained, she just plopped them in there.
- Her pushes have been wolfsided. Pushes on Gavial who I'm certain is town. OMGUS push on Jack who wrote a great case on her.
- Does not seem to care much about the d1 wagons or the d2 wagons, both of which were V/V from my perspective.
- Asks literal hundreds of questions, yet they don't inform her reads. I never saw her come back to any question she had asked prior. She asks them and moves on.
- Her actions such as the pinging of inactives and mechanical discussion look performative. Instead of wolfhunting, she tries to get people to do things; but not things that comprise wolfhunting.
- Her argument with Kyle is a major part of her d1 ISO. After it's over, though, she plops a townread on Kyle and never comes back to this. In her later readlists, Kyle actually trends down, but there's no visible reason for it.
- Her playstyle is extremely chaotic, but has no wolfhunting direction. She has stuck to three townreads her entire game. Her scumreads have fluctuated without a decent sense of progression. And her reasons for pushing some scumreads (which she does rarely; she has only done this twice in this entire game, as described below) are terrible.
- Her initial reason for pushing on Gavial is because he... easily claimed his role. And she doesn't even call him mafia, she says he's better off removed from the game because wolves can exploit his bad position, or he's mafia.
- Her reason for pushing on Jack is terrible. She pushes him because she thinks his case on her is a false narrative. Even when other people point out that it might not be, she ignores that. It's basically OMGUS.
- She writes a ton of LAMIST posts. Many include "I am very town"-type statements.
- Her posts look padded. She might just be a rambly person, but I've read all her long posts and they all say almost nothing of value. Makes me think they were written for towncred.

■ it is NAI to ping people. we have had the vast majority of players your slot included to be extremely inactive.

■ my pushes on Gavial and Jack is not wolf sided

■ my push on Jack is not an OMGUS. I sussed him before he sussed me.

■ Jack did not make a great case on me. it is only 2 parts. the way I talk to Marmot and that completely incorrect and lying way he thinks I voted. He quotes Syn there and says I killed Syn because Syn questions my voting. I proved that wrong and false information. Then Jack back pedals and claims a separate post is his actual case. Him and Tony claim I never addressed it. thst 2nd post is a repeat of the first and literally just leaves out any links to quotes.

■ i care alot about the wagons. I made several posts that idk how to do vote count analysis. people never replied to them.

■ Idk Kyle's alignment. last I checked Kyle pretty much became an inactive since day 1. last I checked pretty lots of players been inactive too. it's been literally the same 4-6 people talking. I can't go back in time and force people to play. if I wasn't talking to a player it's because they were not there. blame yourself and the inactive. don't blame me for mislybches. last I checked we all got same 48hrs. if mislynchs happens it isn't just on me. can't solve a game if players do 0.

■ yeah I townread kza, syn, mac and tim and Scotty. kza was town, syn was town. and Mac was mafia. gee, do u blame me for those reads? mac seemed game dolvey and scum hunting. like wow so town never messed up and make mistakes? idk tim's and Scotty's alignments. literature thry been the only one's playing the 1st half of game. get over it. blame it on literally a huge swath of players slanking. at least I have been trying.

■ Gavial is scum. probably the 3rd party.

■ Jack did create a false narrative. his case is all conjecture and riddled with just his assumptions of my actions and posts and his interpretation of why I did what I did. he 1 and only 1 supposed receipt of my supposed action that he found eolfy was proven he was wrong and lying. his case is indeed just his opinions of events that never occurred. him not liking how I talk/post to people.

just like you. not liking my playstyle. not liking i ask alot of questions. and I do go back to reply when peeps answered me. but I guess you think it's not how you would reply back do it must be scum. dude grow up.

■ idk what LAMIST means so gonna say nope u r wrong.

■ you can't say my posts have nothing of value and then say my words have weight and I should not act like this and I should be game solvey or whatever.

your case is based on just your wacko opinions of my posts. just a criticism. sorry I haven't found wolves for you. sorry I haven't solved the game. sorry I scum read people you disagree with. sorry I thought a wolf was town. sorry I mislynched.

last I checked this game isn't called Daisy must find all the wolves and no one else. because this case reads like that. a huge chunk of players decided to do 0 the first days of game and a result mafia took the advantage. it stinks. town hasn't lost yet. but don't act all high and mighty when several towns people have died or been mislynchdd.

if you think I'm still scum then I suggest you share some links, show the receipts of me being scum. these little criticisms of my posts is wrong and false.

I can't make proper reads on players who r inactive. iirc only wolves can do that.
Alright I have successfully found the post.
Now to read it.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:58 pm I don't like that Vulgard now thinks I'm town.

don't you guys know im super scum and I pull everything out my butt and I have tmi
I think there's been a gross misunderstanding, but it's not the kind of thing I talk about during the game.
ImageImageImage
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:58 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:58 am if im lynched and you guys see i am town. please for the love of gravy lynch/kill gavial. okay thanks
But before I go to the post what actual town thinks this when I was spewed town from Mac.
u r not town. nothing that u been doing is town

but u will never be lynched nor nite killed.

you are to radical and chaotic. if town wins it be despite you. if wolves win you will have been a big factor as to why.

tbf I am playing badly too. but at least I'm trying.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:00 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:58 pm I don't like that Vulgard now thinks I'm town.

I think there's been a gross misunderstanding, but it's not the kind of thing I talk about during the game.
I can't vote you so why do u care

Victories:
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I’ll admit this, the following:
“if you think I'm still scum then I suggest you share some links, show the receipts of me being scum. these little criticisms of my posts is wrong and false.”
Is a good look.

Although the rest is based upon Me, Inactives and Jack and then the rest of the posts could be Town indicate but IMO just feels like heavy AtE.

I think if at the end of all this, if they vote Jack with me.
I may reconsider their slot.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:02 pm
Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:00 pm

I can't vote you so why do u care
Because I have a heart.
ImageImageImage
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Still think Wolf!Daisy can play it like this though.
Wolf that is using AtE and doesn’t feel like they should be judged by the little actions but major ones,
Despite 85% of wolfy major actions come from Town.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I am hereby obligated not to post anymore throughout this day phase.

For real, though, I'll be back tomorrow. Will probably look into the EoDs so far to see how they shaped up. With no vote history, though, it'll likely be worth less.
ImageImageImage
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:01 pm

you are to radical and chaotic. if town wins it be despite you. if wolves win you will have been a big factor as to why.

I don’t know my interaction and push on Mac was pretty Townie.

Looks more like your calling me a PL rather then Scum.
:haha:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 469
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

A collection of negative posts from Tim directed at Jack that largely don’t look like town Tim trying to solve Jack’s slot.

Disclaimers:
*I’m using the word “negative” very broadly to encompass “Jack’s reads are bad,” “I suspect Jack is a wolf,” and jokey “fuck you” kinda posts.

*There are a few bits in here that look like read attempts but they are very basics and are not followed up on

*I’m not personally upset at any of this. I can take a friendly rib and I can take disagreement and I can take suspicion. It isn’t that I think Tim is being mean or unfair. I think Tim is (consciously or unconsciously) putting light pressure on me, calling my reads bad, telling me to shut up and catch up, etc more than he’s trying to figure out my alignment because he’s a wolf. He doesn’t need to figure out my alignment. He needs to avoid yeet.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:21 pm Hot take. Tim wolf. Seanzie....town.
Hot take...Jack spewing random hot takes.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:47 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:17 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:16 pm
KZA wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:14 pm so Tim was wrong about Nanook, Seanzie, and Syn

I've been told he loves murdering townies as a wolf

should we be concerned yet?
What if your mafia cop that checked Tim and got a 3P peak.
You should claim it! :ohyeah:
Sure what the hell? I copped our dear Tim.
3P or wolf? Nuance don’t matter. Yeet him.
Flat lie.
Rescind or die.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:45 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:40 pm
KZA wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:14 pm so Tim was wrong about Nanook, Seanzie, and Syn

Flat lie.
Rescind or die.
It ain’t lylo you don’t have a chance
Pretend to suspect me. Let’s see how you dance.

I suspect you are daft. Have fun with your reaction test. When you are ready to buckle down and read stuff let me know.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:36 pm
KZA wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:32 pm I'm probably not voting Marmot over the guy who randomly brought up 3Ps and threw out half the player list in random bursts as suspects with 0 reasoning
If I thought "I am not gonna be back before EoD" right now I would probably leave my vote on Made or Gavail...but Syn's prodding of Marmot seems well reasoned and I'll give it some juice to see where it goes.

Jack doing zero to solve is starting to look suss. Just a note for future town.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:41 pm
KZA wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:38 pm
KZA wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:32 pm I'm probably not voting Marmot over the guy who randomly brought up 3Ps and threw out half the player list in random bursts as suspects with 0 reasoning
If I thought "I am not gonna be back before EoD" right now I would probably leave my vote on Made or Gavail...but Syn's prodding of Marmot seems well reasoned and I'll give it some juice to see where it goes.

I understand he's stuck in poetry but I'm patiently waiting for Jack reads that aren't "Tim wolf"
Yeah. Not a priority right now but hopefully he gets over it and starts sooner or later.

His "Tim wolf" read is mostly based on the first time I played with him he introduced himself as "the unchoppable" and I promptly got him chopped, most likely.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:52 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:47 pm Falcon, Kyle, Kza and Mac are town, of that I’m pretty sure
Tim makes bad pushes, his try is weak, dishonest to the core
Marmot is low hanging fruit, Syn, he’s just that way.
Same likely goes Made and Gavil. Weird, not scum I say.
Then who is Jack?

You are pretty clearly world building around "Tim wolf so anyone he pushes is town." Notably, numerous people who are pretty clearly town disagree with the majority of your reads there so maybe the root of your world build is flawed?

Can you give us anything on anyone that doesn't start with "Tim's a wolf, therefore..."?

Okay thanks in advance.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:50 pm Clears I am buying outright: Anyone that wants to chop one of these is gonna have to go through me.

Syn: got what seems to be validly greenchecked
Kza: outed a greencheck that removes a possible mischop from the wolves availability while marking themselves as a must out by endgame

Me: I heard it, I heard it, I heard it on the X

Solid looking townies that would have to just grow fangs and tear someone's head off on live video for me to support going after them today

Scottie: super useful town making smart points and pushes, takes townish risks
Mac: no reason to suspect the gif posting is anything but real restriction, day one was towny, day two towny enough given restrictions
Falcon: Alison's day one read on vote moves said not wolf, and I agreed then and it is too early to sweat a reeval without good cause
LongCon: day one outing that he also has no info on shrines when I was being pressed for exactly that is town behavior, too soon to reeval

Slightly less solid but probably still not today

Kyle: back and forth with Daisy was probably TvT, push on Marmot had the kind of bad reasoning townies often bumble into
Daisy: same TvT back and forth, plus her concerns about my slot seem uninformed

Won't kill, but maybe only because we cant

TSP: to get a free day pass and just contribute absolutely nothing is annoying AF, but NAI for him...playing day one from 'probably not getting chopped day one so just do nothing' is also annoying AF, but NAI for him...he either gets mech cleared or he is gonna get killed, that's his thing, but not today

Might softly be town, but not enough to really fight about

Qwags: there should be wolf pile on happening here no matter what his alignment, but I am thinking the wolves are more likely to not pile on a town early and if they were bussing they would pile on early to get a good seat...maybe
Gavail: the whole "I just call everyone who votes me the wolf team" is an incredibly dumb read system and could be faked, and the claim is sketch AF...but if somehow the claim is true and he comes back with a good watch report that is a huge potential swing and just boneyarding this early seems bad
Jack: "pick a wolf, build a world on it" also seems like a dumb system, but it's a system...and it is the sort of system town Jack might put up as his public face to avoid too many town reads...good third party candidate but less likely wolfing

Would kill but perhaps feel bad if they are town

Lost Monkey: There have been moments where I nodded along with their thoughts. Not enough to really town read them, but there's that sense of "at this pace they will have town cleared by day fourish" and they haven't struck me as scummy at all
Quin: Felt pretty good day one but not good enough to accept the total fall off the planet play

Would kill just because in two days there has been no sign of a pulse anyway:

Bo: seriously cannot say one thing about him without doing an ISO
Nacho: my only memory here is that he claims he will catch up someday
Enrique: do better or die...I mean, I know that's harsh, but seriously

Have a seemingly valid case for killing them outright

Flanders: There is a flaw, in that I still think dirty wolf would maybe not be preferred style, but man the push on Qwags looks dirty wolf to me
Marmot: People I trust are pushing, for what seem like good reasons, and his defenses have been sketchy
Made: Gimmick bad, reaction to responses to gimmick bad, wagon position day one bad...just overall, bad

Good luck town...I have company but should be able to spring a half hour or so for EoD
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:40 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:34 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:15 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:06 pm We’re not yeeting Bo today under the train of logic “the optimal move is to yeet someone we think is a townie.”

That’s nonsense and wolves love bad excuses like that to yeet a townie and get no heat for it.

I particularly hate Tim throwing down pre-shade on anyone who doesn’t want to yeet someone that he thinks is a townie.

Insanity or wolfing.
Have you caught up on the setup? Are you genuinely unconcerned by "holding additional artifacts will unlock additional secret powers for the wolves, above and beyond the basic powers of the artifact itself"?

Presumably the wolves know what those secret additional powers are, and yeah if I get a sense that someone has an unhealthy investment in fighting for those powers that indicates they know what they are fighting for I'm intending to kill them.
I’m not concerned to the point where we start voting off townreads over it.

If I was a wolf, I would loooove the idea of the town giving my team a free pass during the day and our choice of nightkill in exchange for fuck all. Wolves win by getting X misyeets. You’re proposing we give the wolves one on a silver platter because of mechanics that we don’t even know what they are.

That’s a bad strategy bordering on openwolfing. Every time I see several players make an argument to yeet someone even if they are town, at least half those players end up being wolves.
How about to prevent a double night kill? "Oh we gave them a free pass during the day and now they get a nightkill" is one side of it. The other side is "we followed an idiot, chopped a townie, and now the wolves got a DOUBLE night kill plus who knows what else..." If you can convince me we are not biting into the "we followed an idiot and chopped a townie" part, great, but at last report your "number one scum read," for reasons unstated but seeming at least to me to be completely fucking daft, is ME...so I'm not throwing in with you here Jack.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:06 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:03 pm
Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:57 pm I townread Mac and LC for the stupid reason they chaosed themselves and that’s what I expect town them to do. Idk what I expect from wolf them. Mac seems in his town meta anyhow. Less sure on LC.
ok this is a bad read
:shrug2:
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:59 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:57 pm I townread Mac and LC for the stupid reason they chaosed themselves and that’s what I expect town them to do. Idk what I expect from wolf them. Mac seems in his town meta anyhow. Less sure on LC.
ok this is a bad read
More than just bad, tbh.

Look closer at Jack.
Yeh? What’s wolf Jack up to? Defending wolfbros who are under zero pressure? Trying to pocket effing Mac? Meeeeeeh.
Wolf Jack is subtly saying "look at me I am so towny," which especially for Jack is a not very towny thing to do.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:01 pm Like idgaf about making sure you town read me, Tim.

I’m not ignoring you saying things that don’t line up with reality just because it means you think I’m not a wolf. Who fucking cares? I think you’re a wolf atm and I’m not getting yeeted besides.
You are just offended, and should look at my motives because you honestly should not be offended...and by the way, neither of us is getting chopped any time soon.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:56 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:53 pm Show of hands. Who reads Daisy town and why?

Because the cases were moderately weak but (post restriction notwithstanding) I couldn’t get anyone except Syn to agree with me on or consider yeeting Daisy.

So people must townread her, right? Why?
I think her and Kyle yammering endlessly at each other D1 was TvT. I also think if she were a wolf she'd have given your daft tunnel on Tim play some support.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:04 pm Has anyone come up with a good reason not to follow through on chopping Flanders/Mogh?

Other than Jack wanting to punt him into the sun, is there anything good to be said for Marmot?

If both these answers are no why are there votes scattered randomly across the town?
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:58 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:03 pm [VOTE: Tim] aubergine
That’s my first reaction to yesterday and the Mac flip as well.
Why's that Jack?

It's starting to look like you are in a tunnel of convenience buddy.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:13 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:11 pm
Why's that Jack?

Because you keep voting for townies.

It would look that way if you paid no attention at all or were a lying wolf, sure.

I’m not sure what to do with you consistently mischaracterizing my degree of suspicion/progression on you for basically the entire game.
Who have you voted for Jack? What's your claim to fame?

Pro tip: the only person "cleared by good vote" is whoever shot Mac last night. So make a case or get off my back. LOL
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:23 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:20 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:17 pm I am getting a huge deja vu thing here Mac...I thought Flanders was a hit and we were gonna kill him...and we didn't. Now I am looking at how all the action going to Gavial is coming from the Mogh wagon and not the Marmot wagon...

We might be making a bad play here and maybe we should have hard pushed Mogh...
Take this shit to its logical conclusion today.
I'm not gonna make your reads for you Jack, spit it or zip it.

My other obligation is running late.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:15 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:02 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:29 pm Okay, my ride's here...Long Con...be convincing please. Back later.
Lol

Why do I feel like this timing worked out such that Tim is under heat and he needs someone else to come distract?
Don't flatter either one of us. The wolf team isn't likely to sac someone to "save" me if I am a wolf. And you are barking up the wrong tree obviously enough that there would be no call for such a reaction anyway. Even with mad Jack for a wingman I don't think you can put me over.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:59 pm I have no idea why I don't remember this when I've read most players' ISOs. Excluding the dead ones, but even then, I've just read Alison and Syn. Neither of them were actively pushing for Nanook as far as my memory serves me.
Get out of ISO mode, go to EoD one, and read the activity in the run up. As I said, I can get my head around you being just wrong and not faking. I might even come around to you being right...when I get to DVC and ask Mac about the kills. But the key element to me is that I was there. Read it as if it were happening live and see if you can see where I am coming from.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:07 pm A collection of negative posts from Tim directed at Jack that largely don’t look like town Tim trying to solve Jack’s slot.

Disclaimers:
*I’m using the word “negative” very broadly to encompass “Jack’s reads are bad,” “I suspect Jack is a wolf,” and jokey “fuck you” kinda posts.

*There are a few bits in here that look like read attempts but they are very basics and are not followed up on

*I’m not personally upset at any of this. I can take a friendly rib and I can take disagreement and I can take suspicion. It isn’t that I think Tim is being mean or unfair. I think Tim is (consciously or unconsciously) putting light pressure on me, calling my reads bad, telling me to shut up and catch up, etc more than he’s trying to figure out my alignment because he’s a wolf. He doesn’t need to figure out my alignment. He needs to avoid yeet.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:21 pm Hot take. Tim wolf. Seanzie....town.

Flat lie.
Rescind or die.

Flat lie.
Rescind or die.

I suspect you are daft. Have fun with your reaction test. When you are ready to buckle down and read stuff let me know.

I understand he's stuck in poetry but I'm patiently waiting for Jack reads that aren't "Tim wolf"
Yeah. Not a priority right now but hopefully he gets over it and starts sooner or later.

His "Tim wolf" read is mostly based on the first time I played with him he introduced himself as "the unchoppable" and I promptly got him chopped, most likely.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:47 pm Falcon, Kyle, Kza and Mac are town, of that I’m pretty sure
Then who is Jack?

You are pretty clearly world building around "Tim wolf so anyone he pushes is town." Notably, numerous people who are pretty clearly town disagree with the majority of your reads there so maybe the root of your world build is flawed?

Can you give us anything on anyone that doesn't start with "Tim's a wolf, therefore..."?

Okay thanks in advance.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:50 pm Clears I am buying outright: Anyone that wants to chop one of these is gonna have to go through me.

Kza: outed a greencheck that removes a possible mischop from the wolves availability while marking themselves as a must out by endgame

Solid looking townies that would have to just grow fangs and tear someone's head off on live video for me to support going after them today

Mac: no reason to suspect the gif posting is anything but real restriction, day one was towny, day two towny enough given restrictions
Falcon: Alison's day one read on vote moves said not wolf, and I agreed then and it is too early to sweat a reeval without good cause
LongCon: day one outing that he also has no info on shrines when I was being pressed for exactly that is town behavior, too soon to reeval

Kyle: back and forth with Daisy was probably TvT, push on Marmot had the kind of bad reasoning townies often bumble into

TSP: to get a free day pass and just contribute absolutely nothing is annoying AF, but NAI for him...playing day one from 'probably not getting chopped day one so just do nothing' is also annoying AF, but NAI for him...he either gets mech cleared or he is gonna get killed, that's his thing, but not today

Qwags: there should be wolf pile on happening here no matter what his alignment, but I am thinking the wolves are more likely to not pile on a town early and if they were bussing they would pile on early to get a good seat...maybe
Gavail: the whole "I just call everyone who votes me the wolf team" is an incredibly dumb read system and could be faked, and the claim is sketch AF...but if somehow the claim is true and he comes back with a good watch report that is a huge potential swing and just boneyarding this early seems bad
Jack: "pick a wolf, build a world on it" also seems like a dumb system, but it's a system...and it is the sort of system town Jack might put up as his public face to avoid too many town reads...good third party candidate but less likely wolfing

Lost Monkey: There have been moments where I nodded along with their thoughts. Not enough to really town read them, but there's that sense of "at this pace they will have town cleared by day fourish" and they haven't struck me as scummy at all
Quin: Felt pretty good day one but not good enough to accept the total fall off the planet play

Flanders: There is a flaw, in that I still think dirty wolf would maybe not be preferred style, but man the push on Qwags looks dirty wolf to me
Marmot: People I trust are pushing, for what seem like good reasons, and his defenses have been sketchy
Made: Gimmick bad, reaction to responses to gimmick bad, wagon position day one bad...just overall, bad

Good luck town...I have company but should be able to spring a half hour or so for EoD
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:06 pm We’re not yeeting Bo today under the train of logic “the optimal move is to yeet someone we think is a townie.”

That’s nonsense and wolves love bad excuses like that to yeet a townie and get no heat for it.

I particularly hate Tim throwing down pre-shade on anyone who doesn’t want to yeet someone that he thinks is a townie.

Insanity or wolfing.
Have you caught up on the setup? Are you genuinely unconcerned by "holding additional artifacts will unlock additional secret powers for the wolves, above and beyond the basic powers of the artifact itself"?

Presumably the wolves know what those secret additional powers are, and yeah if I get a sense that someone has an unhealthy investment in fighting for those powers that indicates they know what they are fighting for I'm intending to kill them.

If I was a wolf, I would loooove the idea of the town giving my team a free pass during the day and our choice of nightkill in exchange for fuck all. Wolves win by getting X misyeets. You’re proposing we give the wolves one on a silver platter because of mechanics that we don’t even know what they are.

That’s a bad strategy bordering on openwolfing. Every time I see several players make an argument to yeet someone even if they are town, at least half those players end up being wolves.
How about to prevent a double night kill? "Oh we gave them a free pass during the day and now they get a nightkill" is one side of it. The other side is "we followed an idiot, chopped a townie, and now the wolves got a DOUBLE night kill plus who knows what else..." If you can convince me we are not biting into the "we followed an idiot and chopped a townie" part, great, but at last report your "number one scum read," for reasons unstated but seeming at least to me to be completely fucking daft, is ME...so I'm not throwing in with you here Jack.
ok this is a bad read
ok this is a bad read
More than just bad, tbh.

Look closer at Jack.
Yeh? What’s wolf Jack up to? Defending wolfbros who are under zero pressure? Trying to pocket effing Mac? Meeeeeeh.
Wolf Jack is subtly saying "look at me I am so towny," which especially for Jack is a not very towny thing to do.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:01 pm Like idgaf about making sure you town read me, Tim.

I’m not ignoring you saying things that don’t line up with reality just because it means you think I’m not a wolf. Who fucking cares? I think you’re a wolf atm and I’m not getting yeeted besides.
You are just offended, and should look at my motives because you honestly should not be offended...and by the way, neither of us is getting chopped any time soon.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:53 pm Show of hands. Who reads Daisy town and why?

Because the cases were moderately weak but (post restriction notwithstanding) I couldn’t get anyone except Syn to agree with me on or consider yeeting Daisy.

I think her and Kyle yammering endlessly at each other D1 was TvT. I also think if she were a wolf she'd have given your daft tunnel on Tim play some support.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:04 pm Has anyone come up with a good reason not to follow through on chopping Flanders/Mogh?

Other than Jack wanting to punt him into the sun, is there anything good to be said for Marmot?

If both these answers are no why are there votes scattered randomly across the town?
Why's that Jack?

Why's that Jack?

It would look that way if you paid no attention at all or were a lying wolf, sure.

I’m not sure what to do with you consistently mischaracterizing my degree of suspicion/progression on you for basically the entire game.

Pro tip: the only person "cleared by good vote" is whoever shot Mac last night. So make a case or get off my back. LOL
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:17 pm I am getting a huge deja vu thing here Mac...I thought Flanders was a hit and we were gonna kill him...and we didn't. Now I am looking at how all the action going to Gavial is coming from the Mogh wagon and not the Marmot wagon...

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:29 pm Okay, my ride's here...Long Con...be convincing please. Back later.
Lol

Why do I feel like this timing worked out such that Tim is under heat and he needs someone else to come distract?
Don't flatter either one of us. The wolf team isn't likely to sac someone to "save" me if I am a wolf. And you are barking up the wrong tree obviously enough that there would be no call for such a reaction anyway. Even with mad Jack for a wingman I don't think you can put me over.

Yo Daisy you wanna prove to me your Town read this.
@DaisyCloud
You wanna believe me to be Town?
Well it’s simple.
I said last day Mac Consig checked Tim SK.
Mac flipped with a Consig like shrine.

Look how Jack worded this post “He needs to avoid yeet”
Saying how that Tim is solo aligned.
Jack!Mafia reveals Tim!NotMafia

What do you think of this post on Jack?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Well by Jack.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Post by Master Radishes »

With Tim, you can't read his words. You have to feel them.

v!Tim has an air about him that is a bit gleeful. Like it makes you imagine him chuckling to himself as he posts.

I don't get that from him here. He sometimes feels almost like he's taking this game seriously.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

OMG THIS IS FUCKIN ANNOYING.
Mafia trying to push the SK.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:46 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:37 pm Actually Jack is better then Daisy today because if people still aren’t convinced Tim can never be Mafia, Jack flipping Mafia should prove this for sure!
Tiny problem with this plan is I’m both town and unyeetable.
Your both town?
There is 2 of you?

Wanna claim scum with Daisy yet bud?
Sure.

I’m scum with Daisy.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Least that’s what I’m seeing.

@Timsup2gettinserious
Be more convincing SK and try and survive!
Spew yourself even more not mafia so everyone else can see it!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Also kill my scum reads
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:12 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:46 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:37 pm Actually Jack is better then Daisy today because if people still aren’t convinced Tim can never be Mafia, Jack flipping Mafia should prove this for sure!
Tiny problem with this plan is I’m both town and unyeetable.
Your both town?
There is 2 of you?

Wanna claim scum with Daisy yet bud?
Sure.

I’m scum with Daisy.
Good.
Now go tell Daisy that in scum chat and ping the host in this thread!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Here I’ll give you the steps.
Step 1: Minimize Page
Step 2: Pull up Discord
Step 3: Go to the scum chat server
Step 4: Type to Daisy that you like being scum with them
Step 5: Close Discord
Step 6: Reopen Page
Step 7: Randomly Post a Post of just pinging the host.
Step 8: Gavial becomes super happy and you profit by me taking all the credit for your scum yeet.

@Jackofhearts2005
Your welcome!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Although I will if Daisy ever votes Tim with Jack here that’s a scum claim.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:07 pm A collection of negative posts from Tim directed at Jack that largely don’t look like town Tim trying to solve Jack’s slot.

Disclaimers:

Flat lie.
Rescind or die.

Flat lie.
Rescind or die.

Then who is Jack?

Okay thanks in advance.

Insanity or wolfing.

ok this is a bad read
ok this is a bad read
More than just bad, tbh.

Look closer at Jack.

Why's that Jack?

Why's that Jack?

Lol

Jack's Eyes Only
I wasn't gonna tell you this until post game, but now there's people wanting to vote me and such so I have to stop helping you. Jack, I understand your game. Play wolfy enough to not get NKed, get a wolf to suss you and try to chop you so you can turn it on them...the whole thing. I watched you play it, I've talked to you about it...I even learned it by trying it out, and appreciate you teaching it to me.

All I did about you this game is "play neutral." If a wolf thought "I can push Jack, and with Tim on my side I can yeet the unyeetable" and gone after you, great. We'd bag a wolf. They didn't, and I am a little concerned that they didn't, but my conclusion as to why they didn't is about 25% "oh shit maybe Jack's a wolf" tinfoil, and about 75% "well Jack's reads are just terribad so they are leaving him be." Either way, I have never had any inclination to make a priority out of sorting you out.
ImageImageImageImage
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:57 pm I don't think gavial ever isoed anyone nor has he back read in game
Did you read my response to Jack when I gave him all Mac’s Tim mentions?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:13 pm Least that’s what I’m seeing.

@Timsup2gettinserious
Sure Gavial, whatever you want.

Hey everybody, I killed Mac. I'm the only one with any sort of pelt here and y'all are just being dumb timfoilers voting me and should be listening to Gavial.

How's that?
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:18 pm Here I’ll give you the steps.
Step 8: Gavial becomes super happy and you profit by me taking all the credit for your scum yeet.

@Jackofhearts2005
Your welcome!
I’m not one to talk but you’re being super obnoxious right now.

You were absolutely certain of your last bad read and you are absolutely certain of this bad read and Vul is right, it’s why you’re not really being taken seriously.

Think about the ratio of your posts about serial killers to posts from other players expressing a belief that there is a serial killer at all. It’s huge. If nobody is even sure there’s a sk to begin with, it’s a huge logical leap to go to “there is def a serial killer and it is def Tim and the wolves are trying to yeet him.”

Yesterday, Daisy and I had a big blow out mutual tunnel. Most players came in and said it was T/T. I reevaluated. Daisy didn’t notice and kept being passive aggressive towards me about a scumread I no longer even had. You’ve ignored this thing that is a massive plot point in the story of either of our alignments and declared that we are mafia together.

Spend less time complaining that nobody is listening to your reads and spend more time coming up with reads that make sense.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:20 pm

Disclaimers:

Flat lie.
Rescind or die.

Flat lie.
Rescind or die.

Then who is Jack?

Okay thanks in advance.

Insanity or wolfing.

ok this is a bad read
ok this is a bad read
More than just bad, tbh.

Look closer at Jack.

Why's that Jack?

Why's that Jack?

Lol

Jack's Eyes Only
I wasn't gonna tell you this until post game, but now there's people wanting to vote me and such so I have to stop helping you. Jack, I understand your game. Play wolfy enough to not get NKed, get a wolf to suss you and try to chop you so you can turn it on them...the whole thing. I watched you play it, I've talked to you about it...I even learned it by trying it out, and appreciate you teaching it to me.

All I did about you this game is "play neutral." If a wolf thought "I can push Jack, and with Tim on my side I can yeet the unyeetable" and gone after you, great. We'd bag a wolf. They didn't, and I am a little concerned that they didn't, but my conclusion as to why they didn't is about 25% "oh shit maybe Jack's a wolf" tinfoil, and about 75% "well Jack's reads are just terribad so they are leaving him be." Either way, I have never had any inclination to make a priority out of sorting you out.
Lol I hope this is a true story because it’s a good story.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Here’s some more Mac and Tim posts.
@DaisyCloud
@Jackofhearts2005
@Vulgard
@Marmot
@Master Radishes
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:21 pm aight kids I've let you play in the mud long enough let's chop tim the Mafia plz
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:29 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:28 pm Also Mac, when we followed your lead to sheep onto Flanders yesterday, it also seemingly came out of the blue.

Why are you not pursuant of that lead again?
I dunno. I feel like pushing Tim right now.
We know Mog was Town, so why Tim?
Because he’s harder to ML and if he’s SK Mafia can’t kill them!
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:35 pm
Nachomamma8 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:34 pm
Nachomamma8 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:31 pmScotty why
I agree that the wagons of today aren't great.

I disagree that the best solution to this is to axe someone at random. This is currently just a big distraction, which pushes us closer to the end of day which means that scum can continue to CFD onto yet another townie because you don't really need reasoning when there's an hour left before a lynch.

This is not the way.
It's not random. I have determined there is min 1 wolf between Scotty and Tim and Scotty has had a decidedly better d3 than Tim (and is now voting him).
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:30 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:18 pm Here I’ll give you the steps.

@Jackofhearts2005
Your welcome!
I’m not one to talk but you’re being super obnoxious right now.

You were absolutely certain of your last bad read and you are absolutely certain of this bad read and Vul is right, it’s why you’re not really being taken seriously.

Think about the ratio of your posts about serial killers to posts from other players expressing a belief that there is a serial killer at all. It’s huge. If nobody is even sure there’s a sk to begin with, it’s a huge logical leap to go to “there is def a serial killer and it is def Tim and the wolves are trying to yeet him.”

Yesterday, Daisy and I had a big blow out mutual tunnel. Most players came in and said it was T/T. I reevaluated. Daisy didn’t notice and kept being passive aggressive towards me about a scumread I no longer even had. You’ve ignored this thing that is a massive plot point in the story of either of our alignments and declared that we are mafia together.

Spend less time complaining that nobody is listening to your reads and spend more time coming up with reads that make sense.
I mean TBF it could just be you that’s mafia and I could be wrong on Daisy.
Really all depends what Daisy does next tbh.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:23 pm

@Timsup2gettinserious

Hey everybody, I killed Mac. I'm the only one with any sort of pelt here and y'all are just being dumb timfoilers voting me and should be listening to Gavial.

How's that?
I mean it was good I guess.
But I mean like you need to spew yourself never mafia.
I’ve been trying to find a bunch of Mac’s posts and have that all mention you and he mentions you so much I’m using it as a reason you can’t be Mafia.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

@Jackofhearts2005
Let me ask you something.
If Tim does die and flip SK, your willing to die yes?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Because it should 101 Million % spew you as mafia
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:41 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:23 pm

@Timsup2gettinserious

How's that?
I mean it was good I guess.
But I mean like you need to spew yourself never mafia.
I’ve been trying to find a bunch of Mac’s posts and have that all mention you and he mentions you so much I’m using it as a reason you can’t be Mafia.
Well, yeah. But see, it works so much better to let you do that for me. If I do that Jack will call me defensive and Radish will say that I am trying too hard.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:42 pm @Jackofhearts2005
Let me ask you something.
If Tim does die and flip SK, your willing to die yes?
That’s basically how it would go down, yeah.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Who are the wolves, Timmy?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 1020
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:47 pm Imagine Tim is town. Wolf team would have to be exactly like....Monkey, Nacho, Falcon, LC.
This is my current thought exactly, jack. If Tim is town, these are exactly the 4 I’d be sus of.

*pats head*
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

What if Tim isn’t town? Does the list change?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:47 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:00 pm did u know TIM is an anagram for TMI?
This...is an absolutely astonishing revelation never noted before in all the annals of mafiadom!!! This...THIS...is why Scotty is a legend!!!

Okay, that said...I really just wanted to ask...you mentioned being in theater, so, yeah, performative. I get so fucking annoyed when people say "well, that Tim post is....performative..." I'm a writer. If I sit down at this keyboard, yeah, I am about to perform. This is my piano, right here, so performing is what I do. I just wanted to share that with you because I think maybe you'll understand it.
I understand completely- words are everything on forum mafia since you can’t read my hands moving and my facial expressions.

I also understand that while I didn’t find that sentence falcon was listing as performative, I feel the general performance of your posts to be too forthright. Overacting, if you will.

Because the slick part of your game is- if you are wolf- your input into the thread has been amiable and logical. My reads aligned with yours and found myself nodding along. To be bad would be a great performance, since your presentation has been so town-confident

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:56 pm @Vulgard
Would you be down on voting Daisy?

@Scotty
What’s your read on Daisy?
Do you read the thread? I’ve said my read on Daisy many times. I read her as a bit all over the place with reads but the way she says things make me believe she is either a master manipulator with wording or is just an idea-pervasive town. I see her as the latter

DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:07 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:01 pm

I don’t know my interaction and push on Mac was pretty Townie.

Looks more like your calling me a PL rather then Scum.
:haha:
I'm going to say no because idk what PL is.

Victories:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:01 pm Like if scum can’t kill Tim they legit have to try and convince others to vote them despite Tim being overly Townie Minded.
Mac showed that he wanted to discredit Tim HARD.
So hard it cannot be partner aligned.
Mac clearly desperately wanted to get rid of Tim.
You would think why didn’t he just NK them instead of push them as hard as he did, well that’s because he couldn’t because Tim is SK.
I’ve asked this before, but the question still applies: what planet are you on?

Like literally nothing I’ve read in their interaction makes me feel like Mac had seriously pursued Tim in any manner

Scotty
Jeff

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 3]

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:03 pm
Nachomamma8 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:01 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:59 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:58 am
Nachomamma8 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:52 am I don't think your griping has had any effect on today. What will have an effect on today is finding a suspect and engaging them. Or talking about the big wagons for today - what do you think of my Marmot defense? Is Mog the wolf that we've been trying to find?
Who are you talking to in this post?
Me. Nacho is taking my mild doomsaying as confirmation I am mafia.
I don't think you are mafia. I think that your approach to today has been lazy. And continues to be lazy. Why would I, I slanker scum, care about pushing Mac, the god of town?
Nachomamma8 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:08 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 12:01 pm anyway I just woke up at 2am to take a mid morning poo im going back to sleep. I expect Nacho will have strung up a wolf with his incisive cutting game theory based skill upon my return.
I'll do my best!
😒
Mmm yea that’s a bad look for nacho, but not completely indictable

DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:10 pm

Disclaimers:

Flat lie.
Rescind or die.

Flat lie.
Rescind or die.

Then who is Jack?

Okay thanks in advance.

Insanity or wolfing.

ok this is a bad read
ok this is a bad read
More than just bad, tbh.

Look closer at Jack.

Why's that Jack?

Why's that Jack?

Lol

Yo Daisy you wanna prove to me your Town read this.
@DaisyCloud
You wanna believe me to be Town?
Well it’s simple.
I said last day Mac Consig checked Tim SK.
Mac flipped with a Consig like shrine.

Look how Jack worded this post “He needs to avoid yeet”
Saying how that Tim is solo aligned.
Jack!Mafia reveals Tim!NotMafia

What do you think of this post on Jack?
there is a lot of words here.

when did I say what my read on Jack was at all? you and everyone else keeps telling me what my reads are. keep telling me what my reads should or shouldn't be. stop it.

I'm going to look at this without you telling me what I am supposed to think. so not now. later, when I get home.

Victories:

Return to “Previous Jobs”