[Non-player option]
70%

Total votes: 10
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 837

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 2]

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:49 am Ok Porscha is off my table for tripping a town tell by first time players with me that is almost never wrong tbh.

Unless you folks got some real strong meta.
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:35 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:15 am @Achromatic What’s your problem with me? Is it specific or nebulous?
Well, you're one of two people in my PoE who is actually contributing so it puts you in an interesting place where you have a) posted a fair amount and b) I haven't felt really good about any of it. I think Nebulous is a good word for it. A big reason why I want others to dig into you and I want to iso you and see if I can find things I like. My favorite thing to do is to town read everyone in some way because that means I get to level up my suspicion criteria and further sort.

It's just so far I have two active(~) people I feel blah abut, and two people who don't contribute with Wilgy's early mindmeld of me only going so far. The tell as it relates to first time players reading me is so specific and accurate I'd be very surprised if Porscha is anything but v so in my current poe I have four names.

Now, Seanzie needs to get back here or it is what it is but I recall thinking they were very villagery yesterday, with the caveat that I am a metaless man.
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:50 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:36 pm Their thoughts on me seem pretty nuanced and reasonable, and if they're actually doing the work to look up old games on me to defend me, even after I was suspecting them for them calling me obvtown yesterday, I'mma go ahead and say they're probably fine.

Ah there we go.

Also nanook going for porscha is an f

Current team poe is dizzy/axe/wilgy. Waiting on nanook to power up tomorrow for now.
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:59 pm Conservative but reasonable.

Vivax you already changed to town, I am me, and porscha is a 'trust me bro' read that comes from my own experiences so nothing for you to comment on which leaves Flanders.

I thought the way they entered the thread felt reckless and more full of life than someone who just lost a partner would enter it. Their specific problems and omgusing ender exactly as they did felt unmotivated and picking a fight in a way that I can't see a scum who is behind the eyeball doing with such gusto day 2.
Worth noting I don't think he has explained this magic read at this point. It's just pure shield with nothing to back it up.
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:05 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:57 pmI'm lost lol
I was thinking we should just flip Porscha here. Thoughts?
Over my dead body tbh
over his dead body?

You can't say things like this as a town leader and survive when the person you shield flips wolf... it's no bueno.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 655
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 3]

Post by Sabiplz »

:martini:

Rondo vs Mac
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 962
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

In a game that is currently 11 vs 1 I certainly do not feel the need to let myself be policy's when there plenty of room to discuss things. Like it is kind of gross how just burying a non compliant eolf is the best thing a fellow wolf can do day one and wanting to allow people to post is like literally always townsiding even when Tommy is wolf. I am giving everyone a chance to post more and be sorted.

Like it's just lure uninformed trying to have a good day one. I had no idea about Tommy, didn't want day to br lazy, so I took an opposing view point. Flipping porscha like I wanted day 1 and then going 'okay guys I think Tommy isn't aligned with porscha due to this one early post rven though Jr isn't contributing' is a really ... frankly insane linecor thought and even out-of my wolf range lol

As is so directly and brazenly challenging everyone in this thread all the time with those two partners x(
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 588
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Current POE:
Nook - Possibly sending ender over to save porcha with an Achro vote if I didnt point it out
Mac - Has conveniently been on not wolf while sussing wolf
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:06 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:49 am Ok Porscha is off my table for tripping a town tell by first time players with me that is almost never wrong tbh.

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:15 am @Achromatic What’s your problem with me? Is it specific or nebulous?
Well, you're one of two people in my PoE who is actually contributing so it puts you in an interesting place where you have a) posted a fair amount and b) I haven't felt really good about any of it. I think Nebulous is a good word for it. A big reason why I want others to dig into you and I want to iso you and see if I can find things I like. My favorite thing to do is to town read everyone in some way because that means I get to level up my suspicion criteria and further sort.

It's just so far I have two active(~) people I feel blah abut, and two people who don't contribute with Wilgy's early mindmeld of me only going so far. The tell as it relates to first time players reading me is so specific and accurate I'd be very surprised if Porscha is anything but v so in my current poe I have four names.

Now, Seanzie needs to get back here or it is what it is but I recall thinking they were very villagery yesterday, with the caveat that I am a metaless man.
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:36 pm Their thoughts on me seem pretty nuanced and reasonable, and if they're actually doing the work to look up old games on me to defend me, even after I was suspecting them for them calling me obvtown yesterday, I'mma go ahead and say they're probably fine.

Ah there we go.

Current team poe is dizzy/axe/wilgy. Waiting on nanook to power up tomorrow for now.

Vivax you already changed to town, I am me, and porscha is a 'trust me bro' read that comes from my own experiences so nothing for you to comment on which leaves Flanders.

I thought the way they entered the thread felt reckless and more full of life than someone who just lost a partner would enter it. Their specific problems and omgusing ender exactly as they did felt unmotivated and picking a fight in a way that I can't see a scum who is behind the eyeball doing with such gusto day 2.
Worth noting I don't think he has explained this magic read at this point. It's just pure shield with nothing to back it up.
Over my dead body tbh
over his dead body?

You can't say things like this as a town leader and survive when the person you shield flips wolf... it's no bueno.
So when I said achro stopped pushing Porscha D2 I was right.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Ah there we go.

Over my dead body tbh
over his dead body?

Yes, then I correctly backed down from this after discussing it. I even apologized for being dramatic. It was progression.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:16 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:14 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:12 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:08 pm With the disclaimer that I haven't read 99% of posts in the thread, this is my list of optimal chops in no particular order (anyone off the list isn't viable for today):

Enderwiggin
Porscha
Achromatic
Vivax

DrWilgy

Each have pros and cons, and variable amounts of information potential.
As much as I like spicy chops. The bolded I just can't see myself supporting ... or occurring. Vivax comes off weird when you are kinda just playing detached but if you look closely he has moments of extremely deep solving mindset. Achro is just level 1 too prominent lol.
Achromatic is definitely the most fun chop.
We are natural rivals. Top poster and no poster. It is understandable why you lust for my blood.

Like he even is the prime suspect for killing NAA. Remember Axe just wanted to chop him the entire time cuz it would be fun...
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Never say sabi is wrong 😡
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Ah there we go.

Over my dead body tbh
over his dead body?

this however is a fair point
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Where's my praises
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:06 pm Current POE:
Nook - Possibly sending ender over to save porcha with an Achro vote if I didnt point it out
You're being ignored for good reason btw.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:26 pm Porscha tripped a big town tell when dealing with me today so it's either dizzy for the bad vibes or if wilgy just doesn't show up.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Basically of course I understand many of the elements of your case. However I feel if everyone just thinks on it, it becomes clear that I just swung and missed and am not scum.

My town reads are too firm for me to ever win this with this approach therevis one wolf and it isnt with me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:45 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:44 pm damn it Porscha why has all your content been specifically crafted to make me like you lol
Yess
look this is where he fistpumped when he observed porscha's pocketing of me was breaking through lol

like they're all there, it's the greatest hits...

Who shielded both wolves?
Who has been actively trying to push townies?
Who did the only dead town want dead more than anyone else alive?

Maybe he's town. But chopping him is essential.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I will just wait until Mac gets to where I admitted I was being dramatic x(
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:56 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:55 pm I dunno. On quick iso, achro spent a lot of time shading porscha early on.

Maybe I'm just low skill, but I don't see a good enough reason to distance that hard so early.

Declining achro vote unless someone can tell me why they're the best option. Other than death by paperwork
Yeah but when push came to shove it meant nothing. Porscha was under immediate duress from me, as was Tommy. Achro was also being suspected by me. Hardcore staged distancing is not just possible, it's critical. You can't clear Achro for making some posts that showed Porscha some pressure.
I can see a lil world where your potential hard bus on Porscha d1 pisses off tommy so bad he quits.
Hates the forum.

Gets mod killed.

I buy my tinfoil at Costco
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:08 pm
because I used to town read you?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

It literally makes no sense for the day 1 knows he has to deep wolf achro to shield anyone tbh. Literally 0.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Why Axe the chaos poster is dead aside from being spewed by voting two dead wolves by Mac
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:36 pm The way I see it, the best play is to kill Porscha.

The most fun play is to kill Achromatic.
The end.

But not really.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:17 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:16 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:14 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:12 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:08 pm With the disclaimer that I haven't read 99% of posts in the thread, this is my list of optimal chops in no particular order (anyone off the list isn't viable for today):

Enderwiggin
Porscha
Achromatic
Vivax

DrWilgy

Each have pros and cons, and variable amounts of information potential.
As much as I like spicy chops. The bolded I just can't see myself supporting ... or occurring. Vivax comes off weird when you are kinda just playing detached but if you look closely he has moments of extremely deep solving mindset. Achro is just level 1 too prominent lol.
Achromatic is definitely the most fun chop.
We are natural rivals. Top poster and no poster. It is understandable why you lust for my blood.
Not relevant
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:23 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:21 am Okay here's my analysis of the Vivax ISO in broader strokes:
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:49 am This game vibes very differently from other experiences so far. Almost higher pitch, but maybe it's just the different site.
If you've got tips on how to compact the posts, I'll gladly take them.
Bit fried right now, but am more or less caught up on a first read and still far from having any idea how to approach the game.

Find the roster fairly hard to read, would probably throw a townread on kuti in for starters.
MacDougall quite the apparition, as usual. I'll keep him at a cautious null instead of voting him I think. Though he has already caused a good cleave in the thread based on his alignment, so on the townier side. Will decide later if I sheep.
Dyslexicon went into subduction after game start and someone instacalled them mafia.

After reviewing my first reaction upon checking in briefly, I won't really go Flanders but vibes from Dr.Wilgy felt alright at first glance.

This post is controlled and certified for my mafia meta TM
Townread on Sabi, slight townreads on Mac/Dr Wilgy, observation that people called Dizzy wolf.

This is a very "Observation instead of participation" style post, which vibes as wolf to me.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:33 am Thanks a lot. ISOs accessible like back on my homesite then.

On a reread, Seanzie and Achro stick out to me.
Achro more in their own category compared to lucy-kuti exchanges. Self-conscious early posts.
The vote on Lucy by Achro after being pinged my Mac reads really like a nervous snap reaction. Got a caveat for intentionality here, it's an elegant way to force a null read on it.
Feels like town-town though. Both sides seem to attempt an entrapment of the other.

At the bottom of P3 I spot this which gives me somewhat wolfy vibes. Mostly cause of the wolfreads which come across as a hasty mini-PoE, and cause I'm secretly hoping that the T-T interpretation is TMI and aligns with mine.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:35 pm Neat, Mac is town

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

Sabi I am likely to flippy floppy on.
Seanzie stuck out cause he gave me the impression overall of being a head periodically emerging from the ground to drop off the spiciest and most impetuous take of the moment with little regard for its validity. I don't know how I should classify that strategy yet.
Tommy feeling a bit overwhelmed? I'd guess, not really a lot of oomph in the posts but I suppose that could be townie.
Again a very "Observational" style post.

Being generous I'll call that tonal style for now and assume it's NAI. Flip on Dr Wilgy with little actual care for his previous read.

Already noted the soft townread of Tommy.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:12 am Lucy, DrWilgie, Porscha currently where I'd look at the most for mafia. Preference for DrWilgie.

Wilgie's townread on Mac-Achro felt a bit like TMI snap reaction to seeing vote on Lucy and the later explanation that they were going to do it but didn't because achro did it first...is feh.
Lucy cause the tone seems a bit electrified, very keen on being generally helpful, and some association bias from reading Wilgie's reaction.
Porscha cause of post saying they didn't really have an opinion on Sean. Acceptable, but also comes across as lazy to me and embracing the convenience of early days to withhold information as mafia is legitimate. Not going to charge here for now.
Nook, Rondo worth a look into. Openwolfy perhaps?

Don't know why but Rondo makes me think of a floodgate struggling to keep itself shut. But I tend to imagine things sometimes.

Sean on a null with emphasis. Some posts would impress me if wolf. I know I said it already but I'll say it again after an ISO.
The reasoning for the wolfreads is shallow as hell, but presented as if it should be good. Then adding the other two with a vague statement at the end.

But then this:
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:32 am You found the same post by Wilgie as scum but just went on a wild safari, sort of.
I don't know what that makes you yet, but I can assume you'd vote Wilgie at some point hopefully.

I had a feeling I shouldn't carelessly slap an alignment on you.
Suggests he should be townleaning Rondo?
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:50 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:39 am Nice to see you again, @Vivax
Hey there, feeling's mutual. So far in the two games we played together you were one of the rare types I would only hesitantly want to call mafia. Was a nice surprise to see you in the playerlist.
Leaning town here cause you manage to confidently use a fraction of your possible effort while conversing.

Maybe you can help me out with the Rondo, Nook slots and chime in on the current hot potato named DrWilgy making its rounds (which would be my vote if I laid it down currently).
Sudden flat townread on Dizzy.

I will note at this point:
Town!Dizzy has a tendency to be pocketed most easily by townreading them confidently. (Yes, absolutely something you can level at me, feel free.)

Vivax knows Dizzy.

I'm levelling that accusation at Vivax.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:59 am I'm conflicted whether I should indulge Dougall in voting him while thinking he's town. No hammers anyway, so why bother. But maybe a halo will pop out above his head after a certain amount.
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:51 am
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:50 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:39 am Nice to see you again, @Vivax
Hey there, feeling's mutual. So far in the two games we played together you were one of the rare types I would only hesitantly want to call mafia. Was a nice surprise to see you in the playerlist.
Leaning town here cause you manage to confidently use a fraction of your possible effort while conversing.

Maybe you can help me out with the Rondo, Nook slots and chime in on the current hot potato named DrWilgy making its rounds (which would be my vote if I laid it down currently).
Why not lay down your vote already?
Because I'm a tad tired and burnt out and posting + voting around here makes me feel like I should hold the game to a higher standard, it's taking me a longer time to decide how to wrap up a post.
For no particularly discernible reason except maybe an abundance of interesting players. Or the old-school design of the site having something like a special touch.
I'm posting closer to my mafia meta for that reason. Self conscious something something.
Here is about the point I start seeing fur myself.

This is Vivax being very aware of how close they are to standard wolf!Meta.

That's actually not a good look, in my experience, as often wolves are much more spacially aware of being close to their usual wolf habits without other people bringing it up.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:05 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:02 am Lowkey prepared to lock town wilgy
Are you TMIing me town cause I scumread them?
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:14 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:08 am
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:05 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:02 am Lowkey prepared to lock town wilgy
Are you TMIing me town cause I scumread them?
What
Sorry. I just have the funny experience that I either nail reads at once or do the exact opposite and wolf side, until I decide to invert my view of the game after pestering towns to the point you could cook an egg on their head.
I thought maybe you were aware of that and since I was scumreading Wilgy you were pre-emptively inverting my read for that and the jab was directed at me. Seems just like an egocentrism issue on my part though.

Haven't looked at axe and flanders too intensely, but it looked like they were overwhelmingly paying attention to each other last I checked iirc. Very informative.
This is a really WEIRD interaction. I honestly don't have an alignment to slap on it.

And yes I'm aware, "weird" is a way to call something wolfy. But tbh I don't think this is specifically wolfy. Or towny. I think this is Vivax Indicative, nothing else.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:38 am Hey Kuti!
You can feel alarmed by the TR on you if you wish. I don't see a point in changing it in this gamestate.
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:31 am
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:32 am You found the same post by Wilgie as scum but just went on a wild safari, sort of.
I don't know what that makes you yet, but I can assume you'd vote Wilgie at some point hopefully.

@Vivax can you explain this
Based on this post Rondo should have slapped a vote on Wilgy but decided to do a bit of stampeding elsewhere instead.
I couldn't help but imagine a chainspew of Lucy<-Wilgy<-Rondo at that point in the game.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:03 pm

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

so you are wolf?
I don't have a solid thought on this post. It's an explanation.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:49 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:40 am
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:38 am Hey Kuti!
You can feel alarmed by the TR on you if you wish. I don't see a point in changing it in this gamestate.
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:31 am

@Vivax can you explain this
Based on this post Rondo should have slapped a vote on Wilgy but decided to do a bit of stampeding elsewhere instead.
I couldn't help but imagine a chainspew of Lucy<-Wilgy<-Rondo at that point in the game.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:03 pm

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

so you are wolf?
Why would Rondo do that?
Getting triggered by obviwolf post from teammate maybe? Then proceed to be an elephant in a China store to do a dance for MacDougall and you.
Or if he's wolf independently from Doc, leave behind a bad trace to them?
He's probably a better recipient for that question. I can just show you the imaginary extensions of my guesses.
Being generous, this is the kind of post that makes me doubt my scumread because it's such a convoluted tunnel to go down as scum.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:55 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:50 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:22 am So I have wolfreads on Achro, Axe, Flanders, Tommy, Vivax.

How many wolves are in this game?
Great reads but Vivax isn't mafia they are just an awkward human lol.
I don't see why you're treating the two as mutually exclusive.
And my mood today is no indicator for a future one. Every time I log back on, the mental wheel is spun anew.
Note: Here I'm already sussing Tommy!

I'm just calling this AI because the levels of Wifom I can get to here.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:02 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:56 am
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:55 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:50 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:22 am So I have wolfreads on Achro, Axe, Flanders, Tommy, Vivax.

How many wolves are in this game?
Great reads but Vivax isn't mafia they are just an awkward human lol.
I don't see why you're treating the two as mutually exclusive.
And my mood today is no indicator for a future one. Every time I log back on, the mental wheel is spun anew.
Because I am pretty sure he's just scumreading you cuz ur weird and he needs to know that's NAI for you lol.

And beyond that I just think you're town.
Imagine carrying so much weirdness around but not on the outside in serious contexts. Of course I let it flow freely in a virtual space, it's a playful side of the same coin wherein the other is a very composed appearance.
I'm not sure if I should believe you are scumreading Achro or if it's just bait, but in the latter case it's probably expired.
Still NAI.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:18 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:26 am Rondo and Seanzie on Mac eh. That looks fun

Vote Mac
Don't have history on this.
More weird posts, which I'll ignore for now.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:45 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:41 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:38 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:29 am FWIW I don't feel good about Porscha/Tommy being a team just based off the almost mocking way Porscha asked Tommy for their FM experience after Tommy was like 'oh Rondo is a player'
can you pull quotes
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:07 am
Tommy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:30 pm Ohhh rondo is a player
how much FM have you played

I just found something so sincere in this question that my mind immediately went 'not aligned' tbh
Seems like a neutral question to me.
With a concealed payload of rondo pocketing.
I have thoughts.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:46 am Wolves don't need to pocket other wolves is a conspiracy theory tbh
But if Porscha W will be an interesting controversial angle to check for spew.
Meh, this is kinda bad. But also like, nothing.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:58 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:49 am
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:46 am Wolves don't need to pocket other wolves is a conspiracy theory tbh
But if Porscha W will be an interesting controversial angle to check for spew.
[VOTE: Vivax ] aubergine
Disagreeing is one thing, wolfreading me for valid logic another.
Ironically these are the most effective posts to avoid a backlash
from a player who was propagated to be a combatant
This is another "What" post.
I've decided I don't care to finish this. I just want to vote Achro and walk away.
I want to, but keeping the Porscha wagon intact is more important at this stage.
Now the end.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Like sure I shielded Tommy. But how was I shielding him? 'Don't overwhelm him so he has a chance to come in and show us something'

It wasn't even a town read it was a let the new player settle read and I think all of the time that's good for the game. Do you really think of that continued I would have been not tommy,, never? I wanted the thread to be about more active players to solve.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:11 pm It literally makes no sense for the day 1 knows he has to deep wolf achro to shield anyone tbh. Literally 0.
Literally doing the most optimal thing in the circumstances makes no sense?

I don't like arguments like that, generally, cuz they're nonsense.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:10 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:55 pm I dunno. On quick iso, achro spent a lot of time shading porscha early on.

Maybe I'm just low skill, but I don't see a good enough reason to distance that hard so early.

Declining achro vote unless someone can tell me why they're the best option. Other than death by paperwork
Yeah but when push came to shove it meant nothing. Porscha was under immediate duress from me, as was Tommy. Achro was also being suspected by me. Hardcore staged distancing is not just possible, it's critical. You can't clear Achro for making some posts that showed Porscha some pressure.
I can see a lil world where your potential hard bus on Porscha d1 pisses off tommy so bad he quits.
Hates the forum.

Gets mod killed.

Good angle. Like any tinfoiled angle
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:14 pm Like sure I shielded Tommy. But how was I shielding him? 'Don't overwhelm him so he has a chance to come in and show us something'

It wasn't even a town read it was a let the new player settle read and I think all of the time that's good for the game. Do you really think of that continued I would have been not tommy,, never? I wanted the thread to be about more active players to solve.
Well no you were deferring the read to an authority figure ie. you were shielding him behind Lucy. Which is also really wolfy cuz it shows you had TMI on Lucy.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:07 pm Never say sabi is wrong 😡
Why vote no elim?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Vivax wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:15 pm

Hates the forum.

Gets mod killed.

Yeah very creative except I didn't hard push Porscha on day 1 really at all, I just called her out as sus for TMIing me. I actually hard pushed Tommy who reacted by calling me a pedo so... maybe I'm a wolf for that yeah.

Or maybe the top poster in the game person who shielded both wolves and the dead town wanted to kill for funzies is mafia.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:15 pm
Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:11 pm It literally makes no sense for the day 1 knows he has to deep wolf achro to shield anyone tbh. Literally 0.

Oh gosh. Do you actually think it is most optimal when you need to survive day after day after day to leave yourself so exposed like I unintentionally have?

Bussing exists for a reason lmao. This game is probably a highlight reel for it.

Although forgetting porscha was nixon is going to be fun to discuss post game tbh
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Though I will say to MacDougall that when I decided to do no elimination out of nowhere, Achromatically tried to pull me to Dyslexicon.
But town openwolfing isn't out of the ordinary here.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:11 pm
No because your reads are atrocious because Nanook is the most townspewed player in the game and I know my alignment.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Guys max is only a lynch at final 3 and never before please stop it is bad enough I have to defend my honor when circumstances and a bad brain have left me down but if I have to watch tinfoil on Mac for days I am going to be sad.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:17 pm
Vivax wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:15 pm

Hates the forum.

Gets mod killed.

Yeah very creative except I didn't hard push Porscha on day 1 really at all, I just called her out as sus for TMIing me. I actually hard pushed Tommy who reacted by calling me a pedo so... maybe I'm a wolf for that yeah.

Or maybe the top poster in the game person who shielded both wolves and the dead town wanted to kill for funzies is mafia.
Yeah that's probably more likely.
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Vivax wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:17 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:07 pm Never say sabi is wrong 😡
Why vote no elim?
Don't want to quick hammer achro. I unvoted
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:17 pm

Oh gosh. Do you actually think it is most optimal when you need to survive day after day after day to leave yourself so exposed like I unintentionally have?

Bussing exists for a reason lmao. This game is probably a highlight reel for it.

Although forgetting porscha was nixon is going to be fun to discuss post game tbh
Yes I think defending your wolf partners is optimal.

Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

In my view it is either wilgy who just lost wim for real and mafia reasons, it's dizzy who was defending porscha from me by pointing out I was being uncharitable by misreading her posts and generally been in a death tunnel, or someone is being sneaky. I will look over isos tomorrow and rank sneakiness
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:20 pm
Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:17 pm

Yes I think defending your wolf partners is optimal.

Porscha day 2 I agree that would have been a good thing to do. Tommy day 1 while pushing my other one however is pretty pointless.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

If achro flips V then who

If achro flips w then who

@everyone
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:18 pm
No because your reads are atrocious because Nanook is the most townspewed player in the game and I know my alignment.
Or because my reads are atrocious because I am town reading you so you keep me alive to keep shielding you
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I don't remember the thread state at the time but as wolf if I am going to stomach defending Tommy I am also explaining away porscha's slip. Kind of like dizzy tried to do actually
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:22 pm
Or because my reads are atrocious because I am town reading you so you keep me alive to keep shielding you
Also if my reads are atrocious porcha doesnt go over last night. It ends in a tie or Ender. This just looks bad
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:21 pm If achro flips V then who

@everyone
I have some good news for you, Sabi.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Vivax wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:18 pm Though I will say to MacDougall that when I decided to do no elimination out of nowhere, Achromatically tried to pull me to Dyslexicon.
I am not trying to make the argument that achro can't be town.

I am pointing out that his sins are far greater than anybody elses and he has to die for them for objective reasons.

Someone like Achro (15 years of forum mafia experience, personally invited to this game by King of Fuck Mountain himself) is more than capable of giving you reasons and rationalisations for openwolfing that sound legit. You have to punish the outcomes. The range is too wide. You can't let them get away with openly pushing pro wolf agenda.

If Achro is town probability simply indicates he wouldn't look like he does.

Walks like a duck and whatever.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

@everyone
I love you sabi

Entirely for the second option.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@everyone
There's no who if he flips w.

I'm sorry I derped
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:22 pm

@everyone
lol
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@everyone
Do tell me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Que?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:22 pm
Vivax wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:18 pm Though I will say to MacDougall that when I decided to do no elimination out of nowhere, Achromatically tried to pull me to Dyslexicon.

I am pointing out that his sins are far greater than anybody elses and he has to die for them for objective reasons.

Someone like Achro (15 years of forum mafia experience, personally invited to this game by King of Fuck Mountain himself) is more than capable of giving you reasons and rationalisations for openwolfing that sound legit. You have to punish the outcomes. The range is too wide. You can't let them get away with openly pushing pro wolf agenda.

Or you just don't punish the sins as one of them especially is heavily interfered with by intervention.

Porscha day 2 oopsie I like to think me coming back around to it is better but sure only I can know that one was an oopsie lol
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Don't do mafia while drinking
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also if my reads are atrocious porcha doesnt go over last night. It ends in a tie or Ender. This just looks bad
I am talking about the reads that are quoted Rondo. Not your reads in general. Ffs.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:23 pm

@everyone
Do tell me
I was just pokin' fun at you:P
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:23 pm

@everyone
There's no who if he flips w.

I'm sorry I derped
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:22 pm

Or you just don't punish the sins as one of them especially is heavily interfered with by intervention.

Porscha day 2 oopsie I like to think me coming back around to it is better but sure only I can know that one was an oopsie lol
Yeah okay never mind guys Achro is town because he told us it was an oopsie. Never mind all the staggering evidence let's keep him alive because he told us it was an oopsie.

Return to “Previous Heists”