Moderator: Community Team

santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by santygrass »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:03 pm Man, my scum team is really big then huh.
Change a read =/= Start to scumread them tho.
Spoiler: show
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:57 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:55 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:04 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:51 am honestly a good portion of why I am leaving lily and esooa in my poe is exactly because of how they have interacted with each other, which is strong TR's for a long time. I am more suspicious because I don't particularly trust lily. it's possible it is not w/w, solid chance it's v/w w/v, but I don't think it's v/v.
I really haven't seen anything from you explaining what you don't like from Lily other than "a few posts sound icky" which I mean, I don't agree, so like :shrug2:
Yeah I'm sure you dont agree. You probably wouldnt even if I showed examples
can u show me examples? i dont see what you think is wolfy abt me and i townread you pretty strongly so im beginning to think im wrong
Wrong about what
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:03 pm Also, wagons were me/Mac/Hk for most part of the day.
Anyone thinks they could be T/T/T ? Please dont try to answer 'well I think x is always a wolf so no'. Like, try to really analize wagonomics and the scenarios in where I am Villa, scenarios when Mac is villa, and scenarios where Hk is villa.

If the answer is positive, who could be the wolves?
If you and mac are both town I am dumping Esooa into a river on the basis of trusting your skill sets there tbh. First time playing with Esooa and if a lot of Esooa's pushes are wrong then yeah no got to go.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like, if you have a 90% sure townread, and you begin to being wary of how they read your slot, I could totally agree with it going down but you still tr but in a more cautios way or whatever.

Like from 90% town to 65% town or stuff like that
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Santy at times it is beneficial for people to defend themselves without interference from others. I promise not to drown Lily.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

(today)
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Eh I think that Lily can and will defend themselves either if I Interfere or not. And if they let me speak for them then they have more wolfy points /shrug
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm bored
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:00 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:57 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:43 pm the way i see this game is that santy/mac/hk contains a wolf and i flipped a coin and the coin flipped on heads which to me symbolized mac so i am going to trust in the coin
Why would you insist on voting off santy wagon
You think Im wolf? Could you give me bullet points on what you think its more wolfy about me?
And your read on Mac/hk/Esooa ?
To be fair I'm also an idiot who ran into thread without looking at votes and seeing the wagon on you had already dissipated quite a bit so it's kind of a moot question at this point
Personally. Idk if you are wolf but unless you're like one of the 4-6 ppl getting a town read from me you're gonna be poe

Unsure if mac is lukewarm latke for various reasons, missing wolf meta context, etc
Hk idk man. Like I have a pretty good track record of finding non town HK in previous games and I didnt think he was wolfing here day 1 and I havent seen anything that makes me think he would still be wolf today but I do understand the pressure that his slot now has on the game and I'm unsure of how to deal with it best.
Esooa idk. I've agreed with some of their opinions / points but the lily hard shield all game has me kinda dry
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Whenever I real time with santy I feel like I am talking to a townie tbh

Mild stress
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:06 pm
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:03 pm Also, wagons were me/Mac/Hk for most part of the day.
Anyone thinks they could be T/T/T ? Please dont try to answer 'well I think x is always a wolf so no'. Like, try to really analize wagonomics and the scenarios in where I am Villa, scenarios when Mac is villa, and scenarios where Hk is villa.

If you and mac are both town I am dumping Esooa into a river on the basis of trusting your skill sets there tbh. First time playing with Esooa and if a lot of Esooa's pushes are wrong then yeah no got to go.
Conveniently leaving HK out of the scenario and inserting esooa. For what
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:13 pm
Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:06 pm

Conveniently leaving HK out of the scenario and inserting esooa. For what
Conveniently thinking hk is town anyway.

What do you mean by conveniently
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Just funny to read a hypothetical scenario with 3 people and your response acknowledges 2/3 and yeets the other out of a window in favor for another unnamed person in the scenario
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Well he asked if all 3 were town.

I think hk is town already so I addressed the ones I am unsure about and then moved to the action step he asked for of what next.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I see
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:05 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:51 am honestly a good portion of why I am leaving lily and esooa in my poe is exactly because of how they have interacted with each other, which is strong TR's for a long time. I am more suspicious because I don't particularly trust lily. it's possible it is not w/w, solid chance it's v/w w/v, but I don't think it's v/v.
I really haven't seen anything from you explaining what you don't like from Lily other than "a few posts sound icky" which I mean, I don't agree, so like :shrug2:
can u show me examples? i dont see what you think is wolfy abt me and i townread you pretty strongly so im beginning to think im wrong
Wrong about what
I am mildly amused that this thought of mine was like straight up ignored by esooa and lily yesterday when it piggybacked off of Mac's thoughts
But when I stated it out of thread context now lily hits me with the omgus. Zzzzzzzzzzzz
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Hm hm hm.

Porscha is any of your esooa suspicion having to do with santy being a wolf? Or are those independent.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

I just feel tired because if we don't Elim santy today we probably never will and he will endgame as mafia.

I don't think I have the energy to keep screaming santy wolf anymore.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:11 pm
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:00 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:57 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:43 pm the way i see this game is that santy/mac/hk contains a wolf and i flipped a coin and the coin flipped on heads which to me symbolized mac so i am going to trust in the coin
Why would you insist on voting off santy wagon
You think Im wolf? Could you give me bullet points on what you think its more wolfy about me?
And your read on Mac/hk/Esooa ?
To be fair I'm also an idiot who ran into thread without looking at votes and seeing the wagon on you had already dissipated quite a bit so it's kind of a moot question at this point
Personally. Idk if you are wolf but unless you're like one of the 4-6 ppl getting a town read from me you're gonna be poe

Unsure if mac is lukewarm latke for various reasons, missing wolf meta context, etc
Hk idk man. Like I have a pretty good track record of finding non town HK in previous games and I didnt think he was wolfing here day 1 and I havent seen anything that makes me think he would still be wolf today but I do understand the pressure that his slot now has on the game and I'm unsure of how to deal with it best.
Esooa idk. I've agreed with some of their opinions / points but the lily hard shield all game has me kinda dry

Gotchaa, remind me your townreads?

Also, have you read nanook push regarding hk? That is what I am mostly sheeping to keep Hk as sus ftr
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Anyway this topic sucks and lily has pinged me. I promised myself if I get pings I re evaluate. Lots of smoke over this slot today by a lot of people I trust and some I am unsure about so maybe there's some fire.

Let's re evaluate tbh tbh

[VOTE: lily] aubergine
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Hi santy let's talk. If you are town do you really truly 100% believe in your heart visor was killed n1 while not sussing any scum?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Wrong about what
my strong TR on you
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:23 pm I just feel tired because if we don't Elim santy today we probably never will and he will endgame as mafia.

I don't think I have the energy to keep screaming santy wolf anymore.
Then try to talk to me? Solve me? Like expose your gripes on me with regards of my approach or stuff instead lf shutting down and just assume Im mafia?
Dont you think the view that I have is valid? It feels like the biggest reason to scumread me that you have rn is 'you fit with my others suspects' and isnt that like... Really bad? Specially when I am trying to solve some of that said suspects right?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:20 pm
Wrong about what
I am mildly amused that this thought of mine was like straight up ignored by esooa and lily yesterday when it piggybacked off of Mac's thoughts
But when I stated it out of thread context now lily hits me with the omgus. Zzzzzzzzzzzz
lol what
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i went into this day saying i wouldn't be putting much solving effort in because i have no wim and if that ends up getting me MLed then so be it

i am here to talk in real time if anyone wants to though and i can say where my head is at
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:26 pm Hi santy let's talk. If you are town do you really truly 100% believe in your heart visor was killed n1 while not sussing any scum?
I'd say like I am 75% sure of that. If Hk flips Wolf, I would be like a lot less sure lf that tho I'd say. Tho It will point most the suspicion at you cuz Lily/hk doesnt seem paired?
Also I think Lily/Mac doesnt seem paired also
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:29 pm i went into this day saying i wouldn't be putting much solving effort in because i have no wim and if that ends up getting me MLed then so be it

i am here to talk in real time if anyone wants to though and i can say where my head is at
Well, it's just, someone's got to play the game, right?

Everyone can claim to have a lack of WIM including Mac. How am I supposed to find you if you don't try?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:29 pm
Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:26 pm Hi santy let's talk. If you are town do you really truly 100% believe in your heart visor was killed n1 while not sussing any scum?
I'd say like I am 75% sure of that. If Hk flips Wolf, I would be like a lot less sure lf that tho I'd say. Tho It will point most the suspicion at you cuz Lily/hk doesnt seem paired?
Also I think Lily/Mac doesnt seem paired also
Why so sure?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I hit reload and lost the post about Lily WOWEE
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:33 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:29 pm i went into this day saying i wouldn't be putting much solving effort in because i have no wim and if that ends up getting me MLed then so be it

Everyone can claim to have a lack of WIM including Mac. How am I supposed to find you if you don't try?
i have tried and will continue trying i'm just not gonna be iso digging to try and figure out who is flying under the radar or anything, i'll vote mac who i think is a wolf and reeval tomorrow
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:35 pm I hit reload and lost the post about Lily WOWEE
huh
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:35 pm
Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:33 pm

i have tried and will continue trying i'm just not gonna be iso digging to try and figure out who is flying under the radar or anything, i'll vote mac who i think is a wolf and reeval tomorrow
Can you tell me what about my case against Santy makes the most sense to you? What were some of the highlights that really drew you into my perspective?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:46 am Also I admit it really feels like Santy is in fact now a wolf struggling to find scum reads because their land of 3 scummy people features what should reasonably be non-partnered people since Neon was bringing attention to Jack when Jack was vulnerable and Esooa who just a couple of posts before said was 'probably town' and that I was correct.

Not listed in the last post but someone they have discussed as being under the radar is Wilgy.

Not sure what Santy is really doing with this solving process if town.
Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:31 pm Also santy my apologies as you have been very nice to me but

I feel as if santy is not playing the game he says he is playing. A relaxed, fun affair. Reading his iso and how he talks with people it is interesting. Sabi and annoyance makes sense sure, that's one thing. But then when talking with me it is always very civil and respectful. Santy goes out of his way to make sure I feel heard and respected. With Jack he will literally speak his language. He will defend Mac in a storm of suspicion.

He feels pretty slick tbh with how he speaks to others. It feels a bit motivated when I take a step back and think on it.

I have liked much of his content, to remain clear, but if I put myself in the shoes of others there are a lot of flaws too. It's not about effort or wanting a chill game either.

I feel like santy being isoed and picked apart is very beneficial for town tbh. People should do that. It's an interesting iso.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

i even replied to the 2nd one i think with my agreement and feeling the same thing, but that's why im 50/50 on santy
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Anyways, Lily solving and posting D1 just stroke me as the one I see from V!Lily. They are one of the players I have played more in this playerlist. And to put an example of Lily pinging me as town, is the post near EoD they put with the naked solve of hk/mac/neon tbh. Like, if you retrace Lily posts and sus through the day you can see how the things click and its a towny solving I feel like cuz its not for the show, but rather them trying to figure out the game. I think I dont have to explain why they are unpaired with hk.
But their pushes to Mac and Mac's reply I feel that are also unpaired tbh, Like I feel Lily is one of the players that most sussed Mac through the game?
So its like in a rather towny position.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Now what about Mac overrides those reads of mine? Do you fully agree with those reads, half agree, find them kind of compelling? What goes through your head when you read those posts.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 424

Post by hollowkatt »

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:47 pm So @hollowkatt . Tell me if I interpreted something wrong. From your view right now, you have the player slots like this

{Sabi, Porscha, Wilg} > Never a Wolf in here
{Esooa, MacDougall, Nanook, Achro} > Min a wolf in here. More probably 2
{Santy, Jack,Neon, Lily, Riisinq- } > Min a wolf in here, prob only one.

Right?

Then, why are you voting at me with this current votecount?
Also, since when would you say that you have this solve/worldview?
I've had that world view since about 11:50 am on Sept 13 Eastern Daylight Time. It just kinda clicked with me as I sat there reading the overnights and thinking about how the game "should" be progressing depending on each bucket having the wolf numbers I talked about.

It would make the most sense to have two wolves in the top bucket the way the thread has been going. It's like a grudge cage match that we're all witness to.
I'm voting you because I think you're a wolf. While I think there is guaranteed a wolf (and maybe two) in mac, esooa, achro, nanook I don't feel confident enough about any wolf read on any of them to actually push there. As I said if I had my druthers I'd shoot nanook in Reno just to watch him die (ok for the flip but I wanted to be poetic, no offense nanook I just have a mighty need to know what you are)
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:53 pm Also, my gripe with Wilgz as obvtown, its like, their engagement in the game. What it feels like its that they had towny post at start of game, and then whent with a low impact/presence approach. And yeah I can see why people still think their content was towny still and dont want to pressure there or whatever, but its wilgz that polarized of a player to have a never rescind/ bet the game type of read? They werent much involved in most of the stuff to have that type of stance?

Where Im headed at is in that in your Worldview hk, I feel like they should go in the bucket of {Min 1 wolf there, but prob only one} , with lily, ris and stuff.
I've seen wigly do this as town vastly more often than as wolf, even to the point of being beyond greater than rand chance to be town if wigly is playing in this way. It's when wigly gets really solvy and stays there that I start to worry.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:40 pm Anyways, Lily solving and posting D1 just stroke me as the one I see from V!Lily. They are one of the players I have played more in this playerlist. And to put an example of Lily pinging me as town, is the post near EoD they put with the naked solve of hk/mac/neon tbh. Like, if you retrace Lily posts and sus through the day you can see how the things click and its a towny solving I feel like cuz its not for the show, but rather them trying to figure out the game. I think I dont have to explain why they are unpaired with hk.
But their pushes to Mac and Mac's reply I feel that are also unpaired tbh, Like I feel Lily is one of the players that most sussed Mac through the game?
So why would her misreading you cause any doubts? You aren't polarized, are you? Does seeing the things I see really cause doubt to stir within you?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:55 pm yeah putting wilgz as lock town is a bit sus

they were becoming consensus town early day 1 but their activity has been low which is fine but due to that you cant rly lock town them
I mean I can do that because I did do it. If you don't like it you have recourse.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:41 pm Now what about Mac overrides those reads of mine? Do you fully agree with those reads, half agree, find them kind of compelling? What goes through your head when you read those posts.
honestly? i nod along and go huh that makes a lot of sense

and then i go ohhh but i like santy and hes pinged me as towny a lot this game

and then my head goes >< this game is hard

so i land at maybe hes a wolf maybe not idk me vote mac

it's compelling its just not something i'd bet my life on
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

So, thats not an 'Lily town never rescind' position, but like a comfy town view.

I'd say I have a townlean on you that is like boosted by how I think your approach is healthy for the gamestate and your evaluation of some situations feels towny. But if I think tha the wagons rn are T/T/T , I'd say you can be a woof pushing for that gamestate rn. And you replying to mu question with Esooa is like, also fair, but dont think Esooa did much to pish to this situation? So idk .

So it would be 75% me/lily/you are town
20% you are scum
5% lily is scum

Maybe the number not so accurate huh. Maybe a 70/20/10 fits more nicely into my view rn
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

two in achro, esooa, nanook, one in lilypetal, neon, jack. I don't think sabi is ever a wolf here unless it's with two in the top bucket which I don't think makes sense. I also don't think wigly or porscha are ever wolves here. too pure.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

also I have zero reliable evidence that points to anything, this is all gut feeling and thought exercise
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:43 pm
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:40 pm Anyways, Lily solving and posting D1 just stroke me as the one I see from V!Lily. They are one of the players I have played more in this playerlist. And to put an example of Lily pinging me as town, is the post near EoD they put with the naked solve of hk/mac/neon tbh. Like, if you retrace Lily posts and sus through the day you can see how the things click and its a towny solving I feel like cuz its not for the show, but rather them trying to figure out the game. I think I dont have to explain why they are unpaired with hk.
So why would her misreading you cause any doubts? You aren't polarized, are you? Does seeing the things I see really cause doubt to stir within you?

My D1 was def different with regards with how I played other games with Lily. My D2 not. I think I remarked that some time when I felt weirded out Lily didnt find me today when I put more effort. But it could be cause Lily WIM is struggling or whatev this day too, so it was enough to like, reeval my strong townread, but not to drop it by any means
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:47 pm

My D1 was def different with regards with how I played other games with Lily. My D2 not. I think I remarked that some time when I felt weirded out Lily didnt find me today when I put more effort. But it could be cause Lily WIM is struggling or whatev this day too, so it was enough to like, reeval my strong townread, but not to drop it by any means
Hm, okay, so you still have lily at like 95% so if you're town and she is scum you're just completely snowed, alright.

[VOTE: Mac] aubergine

Back to this then.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Oh, I misread your question kinda.
Its because of experience of Lily finding me as town either way in past games we played too.
I explained why I was okay with it D1 and not so much D2
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

hot take: the people complaining the game is hard are the wolf team
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:47 pm

i mean i found u last day cycle and this day cycle but yeah like i said im just doubting my view of the game and dont rly have much confidence

it's kinda hard for me because i havent seen you mac or esooa wolf yet so im kinda just guessing and hoping im right abt stuff
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:49 pm hot take: the people complaining the game is hard are the wolf team
who would that be

Return to “Previous Hustles”