Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by Millium »

Defending bad play is just a staple in mafia games

If this was a game losing vote I would care
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

neon probs town

would be amusing if wisp/santy are villas too which means all the people who roll wolf a lot randed v this game
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

If this was like a game losing vote I would care more about evaluating them
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Anyways your time is up, I'll be back at some point
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:06 pm There are no votes on them, and they aren't townie, just not wolfy, and I would be against people voting them. This isn't about them, cry more
Lol. Cry more. What are we 12 year olds.

You seem awfully angry that I gave a town read to someone and backed up after being asked about it.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I also slightly agree with ur tinfoil on Mac, and I would prefer more votes on Rondo
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:20 pm
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:06 pm There are no votes on them, and they aren't townie, just not wolfy, and I would be against people voting them. This isn't about them, cry more

You seem awfully angry that I gave a town read to someone and backed up after being asked about it.
I mean people town read bad play, it's not all that uncommon. You backed it up with they are vibing, hoe hard is it to note vibe as a wolf, unlike you I don't have the meta, but I also don't think they are a wolf, so I really don't care honestly

I want rondo dead
☆Princess Abigail☆

You seem awfully angry that I gave a town read to someone and backed it up after being asked about it.
Ebwoppp

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

And 12 no, but when I'm town I do tend to get more irritated at people trying to tell me it's OK to be wolfy game after game as town and I should just accept it, by ur own account
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:12 pm neon probs town

would be amusing if wisp/santy are villas too which means all the people who roll wolf a lot randed v this game
Ya I think so too, there responses aren't that bad as of late when they start taking this game more seriously, and I liked the way they have responded to me
☆Princess Abigail☆

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:22 pm

I mean people town read bad play, it's not all that uncommon. You backed it up with they are vibing, hoe hard is it to note vibe as a wolf, unlike you I don't have the meta, but I also don't think they are a wolf, so I really don't care honestly

I want rondo dead
It's not bad play to chill in thread vibe and fuck around in a game. People take this game way to seriously. Porscha can win games but like I am just telling you your sus on her right now is predicated on a read that is bad from my pov.

I'm giving you meta which you don't have. Porscha can be wolf but this isn't why and is more likely town indicative in my world view.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I suck at words.

ImageImage

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I will just never understand how people can be OK with play from someone that leads them to being mislynched so frequently, that they can bring it up as a point as if that's a good thing
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:25 pm

I want rondo dead
It's not bad play to chill in thread vibe and fuck around in a game. People take this game way to seriously. Porscha can win games but like I am just telling you your sus on her right now is predicated on a read that is bad from my pov.

I'm giving you meta which you don't have. Porscha can be wolf but this isn't why and is more likely town indicative in my world view.
ya except I'm not sussing her, and fine
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Dyslexicon »

Links to ISOs have been added to the OP.

Also, for any questions regarding the game, please contact me and Jack privately. Thank you!

@Allison
@arogame123
@Belzy
@Chamomile
@dyachei
@EnderWiggin
@ilario
@Lilypetal
@MacDougall
@Millium
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Neon
@Porscha
@RondoDimBuckle
@santygrass
@Seanzie
@staypositivefriend
@Tilgarial
☆Princess Abigail☆

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:26 pm I will just never understand how people can be OK with play from someone that leads them to being mislynched so frequently, that they can bring it up as a point as if that's a good thing
Because misexeing someone frequently incorrectly is a skill issue on behalf of the people killing the person not the person being killed.

If I sat here and kept killing someone because they kept acting the same way and they kept flipping town and I ignored that even though I and all the people around me kept saying. Hey that's just town for them. Than I am the bad player.

It's a game. A game with multiple valid ways to play. There is no perfect formula. Nobody should be ashamed of their style or shamed fur it no matter how that play and how much it differs from your idea of mafia.

I die a lot wrongfully. I have not changed how I play and will not. My style works for me I win games with it a lot if I die early fir it but I'm winning when I'm given the opportunity than maybe I'm not as bad as you'd think.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:27 pm

I want rondo dead

True your sussing Rondo. Another person who does weird things as town lol.

ImageImage

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:30 pm
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:26 pm I will just never understand how people can be OK with play from someone that leads them to being mislynched so frequently, that they can bring it up as a point as if that's a good thing
Because misexeing someone frequently incorrectly is a skill issue on behalf of the people killing the person not the person being killed.

If I sat here and kept killing someone because they kept acting the same way and they kept flipping town and I ignored that even though I and all the people around me kept saying. Hey that's just town for them. Than I am the bad player.

It's a game. A game with multiple valid ways to play. There is no perfect formula. Nobody should be ashamed of their style or shamed fur it no matter how that play and how much it differs from your idea of mafia.

I die a lot wrongfully. I have not changed how I play and will not. My style works for me I win games with it a lot if I die early fir it but I'm winning when I'm given the opportunity than maybe I'm not as bad as you'd think.
I do not agree with the first sentence, I think it depends on context and both players, u can't always blame the voter for being wrong

Anyways I have to work
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:31 pm

I want rondo dead

Lmao, this is exactly what I mean
You defend bad play
☆Princess Abigail☆

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:34 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:31 pm

I want rondo dead

Lmao, this is exactly what I mean
You defend bad play
I've watched Rondo single handedly solve a game that town was going to lose

So. No.

I've also watched Rondo post only in Hot Fuzz gifs.

Is someone who can single handedly solve a game that town is going to lose a bad player because they do weird things?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:34 pm
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:30 pm

I do not agree with the first sentence, I think it depends on context and both players, u can't always blame the voter for being wrong

Anyways I have to work
Sure I can.

Both the player and the voter have an obligation to find each other if they are both town. If the voter ignores that the player is acting within their town meta regardless of what they think of that town meta than well

Skill issue.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm not calling Rondo town to be clear. Just saying they aren't necessarily wolf just for doing weird things. Rondo could go either way and I don't have the knowledge to make that judgement

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 186
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:21 pm I also slightly agree with ur tinfoil on Mac, and I would prefer more votes on Rondo

I want rondo dead
You seem to really want Rondo dead. How confident are you Rondo's scum and why are you so confident?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:52 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:37 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:40 pm Also this is my 4444th post.

Because of that I will not be posting again... ever.

Good luck everyone.
This lasted 5 minutes.

Also, hello Seanzie! How have you been?
Good to see you!

I've been good! How are you?
I am good too. Our last two games together I've asked you about Dizzy (your read on him). I guess we have to talk about other reads this time.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:22 pm

Good luck everyone.
This lasted 5 minutes.

Good to see you!

I am good too. Our last two games together I've asked you about Dizzy (your read on him). I guess we have to talk about other reads this time.
I mean, we can talk about Dizzy. Pretty sure they're lock!scum though.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:59 am [VOTE: Milium] aubergine
How fam are you with Millium? The amount of posting coming from Millium is a lot, who is literally all over the place.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:25 pm

Good luck everyone.
This lasted 5 minutes.

Good to see you!

Definitly, Dizzy's always scum in my book.

Are you fam with most people playing this game? I don't even know most people their gender's. Help me out!
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:29 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:40 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:37 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:27 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:18 pm Sup punks I'm the vig and I'm here to troll the shit out of this game vote nanook
:omg:

[VOTE: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME] aubergine

:charlieblackmon:
Imagine voting confirmed town lol
Sounds like something I would do

[VOTE: Book Nook] aubergine
I'm literally unkillable hee ho
I have a long record reading Nook town just because of saying weird things like this, just to see him being scum in the end. Nook, when exactly can I read you as town and be accurate about it?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:26 pm

Good luck everyone.
This lasted 5 minutes.

Good to see you!

Are you fam with most people playing this game? I don't even know most people their gender's. Help me out!
There are four people I've never played with, then a big handful of people I've played with like 3 or less times so idk if I'd say I'm familiar with them per say, but recognize their names, and them about half the players I know reasonably well, with a few I'm probably getting into the high tens in terms of games played with.

Is there anyone in particular you'd like help with?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I have 3.5 townreads and zero acumreads. This puts me so far into my wolf meta that an integer overflow error has occured and I am now IC. Hosts can confirm whenever they feel like it.

(for legal purposes, the host confirming part is a joke)

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:32 pm

Good luck everyone.
This lasted 5 minutes.

Good to see you!

There are four people I've never played with, then a big handful of people I've played with like 3 or less times so idk if I'd say I'm familiar with them per say, but recognize their names, and them about half the players I know reasonably well, with a few I'm probably getting into the high tens in terms of games played with.

With Nook, because I know him, and I know I can't read him; at least according to the past.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

So dya, chamo en santy are the only three people who have yet to enter the thread. Lily is still stuck on 5 posts. So that are at least 4 spots I cannot have a read on right now.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:21 pm
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:21 pm I also slightly agree with ur tinfoil on Mac, and I would prefer more votes on Rondo

I want rondo dead
You seem to really want Rondo dead. How confident are you Rondo's scum and why are you so confident?
Define confident, I just think between their entrance and their constant question asking it just reeks, whether that's the case or not, I don't know, it's just what I'm most confident in right now
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:33 pm I have 3.5 townreads and zero acumreads. This puts me so far into my wolf meta that an integer overflow error has occured and I am now IC. Hosts can confirm whenever they feel like it.

The only IC is me: take a close look at my username on MU. :cloud9:

Also, are you fam with Millium?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:44 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:21 pm

I want rondo dead
Define confident, I just think between their entrance and their constant question asking it just reeks, whether that's the case or not, I don't know, it's just what I'm most confident in right now
You are either a towny that just post every thought they are having, or scum who busy bee's.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Why is Neon probs town? And why do I see santy's name here and there, but santy has just to enter the thread. Is santy this special? :llama:
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:50 pm

Why is Neon probs town? And why do I see santy's name here and there, while* santy has yet* to enter the thread. Is santy this special? :llama:
Forgive the typo**
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:35 pm

This lasted 5 minutes.

Good to see you!

With Nook, because I know him, and I know I can't read him; at least according to the past.
I cannot confidently say I've read one of Nook's posts yet this game, so I cannot help you there.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:45 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:33 pm I have 3.5 townreads and zero acumreads. This puts me so far into my wolf meta that an integer overflow error has occured and I am now IC. Hosts can confirm whenever they feel like it.

No, this is my first game with them, but I'd guess they're town.

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:52 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:45 pm

No, this is my first game with them, but I'd guess they're town.
Why guess them as town? Are you scum then?
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:30 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:29 am
Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:40 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:37 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:27 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:18 pm Sup punks I'm the vig and I'm here to troll the shit out of this game vote nanook
:omg:

[VOTE: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME] aubergine

:charlieblackmon:
Imagine voting confirmed town lol
Sounds like something I would do

[VOTE: Book Nook] aubergine
I'm literally unkillable hee ho
I have a long record reading Nook town just because of saying weird things like this, just to see him being scum in the end. Nook, when exactly can I read you as town and be accurate about it?
This game would be a good start imho
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:51 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:35 pm

Good to see you!

I cannot confidently say I've read one of Nook's posts yet this game, so I cannot help you there.
Couldn't help them if you had smh
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison
Posts in topic: 567
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:12 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:11 am
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:09 am sigh Im slowly reminded why I hate playing with big heads
why
nothing im going to sleep
Wisp is incredibly wolfy.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:38 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:37 am
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:29 am u guys literally just throw out fucking words (which in all honesty, tend to not even be fleshed out thoughts half to time), and expect me to react like I just witnessed the second coming of Jesus
like chill

let me do my thing, you do yours
I can be confident with some players even this early, and also not want people being town read, no matter how good the player saying them is perceived. I also dont have the benefit of playing a multitude of games with Mac. I think he is town atm, but Im not going to agree with every read

good night
when has anyone does this so far??

you are being overly dramatic to the point of being borderline ludicrous atm
keep going then, we can see how far this will go
Wisp is now outed mafia.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I have a thin townread on SPF because she could easily get away with being totally useless for a bit more but decided to randomly drop a readslist anyway.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I rescind my SPF townread because later posts indicate that she was just planning to play normally.
Alison

Post by Alison »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:52 am Also, nook casually getting thread spewed town lol. Add him in the town lists.
Don't think Nook is thread spewed town.

Think he is aro spewed town.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:03 am Image
This is mafia too btw.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Currently at the Neon post.

Aro
Wisp
Seanzie
Neon
Rondo

My scumreads

Mac shielding Aro and Rondo

I trust Mac so take the other three as my immediate POE
Alison

Post by Alison »

Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:40 am A lot of people are saying Aro/wisp one wolf there. I am trying to find out why Millium could be scum, because most are leaning there. While doing so I actually feel less sure on Alison, who changes her read so easily and quickly, just to agree with others. My first read on Millium is also being agreeable, and being very active posting.
So this is town

Also I rescind my scumread on Neon since I just realized that was probably planned prerand

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”