RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 6]

Post by Roxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:24 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:17 pm D4 VIVAX - SCOTTY, FALCON, KATE, DENNIS, SVS, GOLDEN, SEAN, ROXY

D3 SONEJI - LUCY FALCON KATE GOLDEN SVS FINGER

D2 SABI - KATE SCOTTY LUCY VIVAX GOLDEN SVS SEAN

D1 WILGY - MARMOT LUCY SEAN DENNIS SVS GOLDEN
The more I look at this, the more it just screams Dennis/Roxy/Rondo for the last Maf
why Rondo? He hasn't voted in the pols you show here in your post.
;)
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 221

Post by falcon45ca »

Rondo is def someone I find sus, and actually I'd like to hear others thought on Neon. GTH Rondo is Maf over Neon
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:32 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:30 pm We only have one baddie left. I'd like to think G checked you since you were the opposing wagon yesterday. Though your cherry picking vote orders and posts leaves me with an icky feeling.
So that leaves the mess of Rondo and Neon. I posted about it a few posts ago. To them specifically. Waiting for a response. But your view could be helpful.
I am not cherry picking vote orders, they aren't in any order. I am totally ignoring vote order, that's the opposite of cherry picking. I only care where they land by EOD
Votes and posts. You said at first I wasn't on any baddie wagon. I proved you wrong that is cherry picking. You not reading my posts or actually looking at the polls.
;)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:35 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:17 pm D4 VIVAX - SCOTTY, FALCON, KATE, DENNIS, SVS, GOLDEN, SEAN, ROXY

The more I look at this, the more it just screams Dennis/Roxy/Rondo for the last Maf
Because when he's off on vanity wagons EOD for D4 and D5 it's almost too deliberate...performative if you will

It's def WIFOM, but it's almost like he's trying to AVOID town cred for killing wolves
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I am just so thankful someone is here to have a convo with for the first time this game for me. What did you think about the posts I made to Rondo and Neon?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:37 pm

Because when he's off on vanity wagons EOD for D4 and D5 it's almost too deliberate...performative if you will

It's def WIFOM, but it's almost like he's trying to AVOID town cred for killing wolves
It is helpful since I have not played with him before so thanks for that.
;)
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:24 am Eh... I just realized it's Rondo.
Aren't you going to look silly
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:37 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:30 pm We only have one baddie left. I'd like to think G checked you since you were the opposing wagon yesterday. Though your cherry picking vote orders and posts leaves me with an icky feeling.
So that leaves the mess of Rondo and Neon. I posted about it a few posts ago. To them specifically. Waiting for a response. But your view could be helpful.
I am not cherry picking vote orders, they aren't in any order. I am totally ignoring vote order, that's the opposite of cherry picking. I only care where they land by EOD
Votes and posts. You said at first I wasn't on any baddie wagon. I proved you wrong that is cherry picking. You not reading my posts or actually looking at the polls.
No, I've never said you weren't on a wolf wagon, you were on Vivax EOD D4...I said wolves end on their teammate wagons all the time, so that wasn't gonna sway me
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:38 pm I am just so thankful someone is here to have a convo with for the first time this game for me. What did you think about the posts I made to Rondo and Neon?
Which ones? I'll happily give thoughts
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:40 pm
Aren't you going to look silly
Talk to me about Neon/Roxy
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

*sighs*
@falcon45ca if you are reading the thread they are the ones I opened today with.
;)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: dennis] aubergine
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:52 am Exhibit 1: Rondo more than anyone else (aside from Scotty) tried to push me about me/Golden. He numerous times said things like I was shielding Golden (never happened) and pushed about if I had a doc clear on Golden. Rondo more than anyone else I think would figure out Scotty was doc.

Exhibit 2: Rondo had major TMI on Lucy and yet bent over backwards to find an alternative wagon and set up possible future miselims. You can say Rondo was just new in the game figuring out where to go, but it really doesn't look like it reading Rondo's D5 in hindsight. Rondo strongly pushed Lucy without any reconsideration, while also asking others to explore town!Lucy worlds, tie people to wolf!Lucy, and try to push LHF like Neon and Falcon over Lucy without ever flip-flopping on Lucy themselves.

Exhibit 3: Rondo is clearly pissed when we don't just clear him from "Lucy TMI" that was obviously not clear-worthy. This is very clearly just a bad wolf-play that they hoped would win the game.

Exhibit 4: Bea/Lucy/Mata makes a lot of sense with how the first few days of the game felt.
E1: Mate, I was clearing golden as IC because he said you docced him and you never straight up said no I am not doc. I thought he was deep wolf and wanted to yeet him. You not giving a straight response means I have to accept he is the doc save because doc (scotty) didnt CC you by hard voting you or something. If I dont have perfect information I have to go with what is in the public forum. I was pushing it so hard because I didnt 100% Believe it but there is no point pushing golden if you wont vote him and show you arent doc. You thought he was cop, you didnt want me on him so naturally from your pov you wouldnt. You would think the fact that I am acting without TMI trying to kill the cop over lucy would clear me but instead it means I am wolf????? In what world????

E2: I was going to land on lucy at the end of day either way. I 'bent over backwards' looking or other wagons because there is another wolf out there and now day 5 has more information about who the other wolf could be instead of just ??? Lucy zzzzzzzzzzzz. Of course I pushed her without any reconsideration. Nothing changed, she did nothing. Why would I want to change my read on a slot if they do nothing? I thought she was scum. I was right. Vote me for having a good read on a slot I know pretty well.

E3: Not pissed, insistent. She is trying to make me go over. That should be clearing. If you want to tinfoil me and lose a WIM player fine.

E4: Negative, this is just wrong. Sean is either confbiasing himself again like he does with Mac or he is wolf and trying to get me over. Never voting here unless Golden votes first
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:58 am @RondoDimBuckle please give evidence I was shielding Golden.

You pushed that idea hard even though I did not ever actively suggest or confirm anything about Golden's theory. Thinking back on it, the only reason I can see for this is rolefishing.

Scotty ended up dead. Who do you think would have figured out that I wasn't doc?
<gestures to every time day 4 I ask you to prove Goldens You Doc him night kill is wrong and distance from him and every time you kinda softly do it like a doc would if they didnt really want to distance it>
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:44 pm *sighs*
@falcon45ca if you are reading the thread they are the ones I opened today with.
Well, if you mean when you quoted Rondo and said he came across like he was waiting for Neon to case a townie, pounce on the wagon and then Turbo Neon the next RD...

That's the kinda thing I was talking about when I accused him of being perimeter-ish earlier.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:28 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:25 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:12 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:51 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:37 pm Ok, I don’t think Seanzie is bad.

Key thoughts:

Lucy towncleared dennis before she went out. I tend to lean wifom on that post, Dennis is town and Lucy wanted us to tinfoil him on the other side.

Rondo has consistently said neon is in wolfrange and that’s probably my starting point for another look today.
I thought Lucy was bad early, I *knew* she was bad when she got pissy that Kate was dead posting. It was almost like, “Shut up, you, I killed you!”. I think she was telling the truth that she was trying to wedge Kate/Dennis. That’s a big chunk of why I suspected her before I backed off.

I think Neon is town. No baddie would have gone that balls to the walls to protect a teamie, imo. But she made it sound like aggro defense is more the norm now, so outside of my experience.
I have consistently thought neon was town, that’s my gut read. I’m just wondering if someone like rondo has a better read.

Where are you at on Roxy and Rondo? (I’m thinking here of rondo as bea and reevaluating reads on friends.)
I’m going to reread them tomorrow as well as splints and you. Obvs with the role claim my town read on you stands, but I want to see interactions too, so I’ll pull in Mata too.
I still have to reread Bea, but Rondo I think is incompatible with Lucy. Lucy’s discussion with him after she was outed doesn’t look like distancing to me, it looked real. But having seen some skilled distancing between you and Quin in Game 1, we know that can be faked by a skillful baddie and I would bet Rondos bad game and civ game are super similar. Chaos players usually are.

I did a quick skim of Roxy looking for our interactions, and found that they’ve all been pretty much OT. So imma do a full read there. Looking back it looks like my entire read of her is tone. And at this stage of the game I’d like more than tone.
I am a towny player now thank you very much
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:44 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:28 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:25 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:12 pm

Key thoughts:

Lucy towncleared dennis before she went out. I tend to lean wifom on that post, Dennis is town and Lucy wanted us to tinfoil him on the other side.

Rondo has consistently said neon is in wolfrange and that’s probably my starting point for another look today.
I thought Lucy was bad early, I *knew* she was bad when she got pissy that Kate was dead posting. It was almost like, “Shut up, you, I killed you!”. I think she was telling the truth that she was trying to wedge Kate/Dennis. That’s a big chunk of why I suspected her before I backed off.

I think Neon is town. No baddie would have gone that balls to the walls to protect a teamie, imo. But she made it sound like aggro defense is more the norm now, so outside of my experience.
I have consistently thought neon was town, that’s my gut read. I’m just wondering if someone like rondo has a better read.

Where are you at on Roxy and Rondo? (I’m thinking here of rondo as bea and reevaluating reads on friends.)
I’m going to reread them tomorrow as well as splints and you. Obvs with the role claim my town read on you stands, but I want to see interactions too, so I’ll pull in Mata too.
I still have to reread Bea, but Rondo I think is incompatible with Lucy. Lucy’s discussion with him after she was outed doesn’t look like distancing to me, it looked real. But having seen some skilled distancing between you and Quin in Game 1, we know that can be faked by a skillful baddie and I would bet Rondos bad game and civ game are super similar. Chaos players usually are.

I did a quick skim of Roxy looking for our interactions, and found that they’ve all been pretty much OT. So imma do a full read there. Looking back it looks like my entire read of her is tone. And at this stage of the game I’d like more than tone.
Rondo was nowhere near Lucy's biggest critic and actually seemed to try to save Lucy a few times - why would Lucy specifically ask Rondo about their case?

Also, just saying "how did you catch me" and rondo saying "I'll tell you in post" doesn't really do much for me.

Speaking of which @RondoDimBuckle please share the contests of that google doc.
My legit stance on her from her pov was "you are being murdered today unless you town up" she did not town up, she died

While that was my stance that does not preclude me from exploring other worlds where she flips town and see who is trying to take advantage of that.

No I dont share information. Catch me yourself.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:08 pm
He seems a bit perimeter-ish as of late, but what are you seeing?
what does this mean?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:29 pm
When you said that you'd've killed me, it clicked. Rondo was rolefishing me yesterday.
yes. yes I was. I specifically said as much
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:27 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:48 am
Neon wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:46 am So let me ask you a question.

If I'm wolf and I've spent all day hard defending Lucy and being notably within my wolf range according to the two players who have played with me.

Why would we as a wolf team ever let Lucy come into thread and just admit to being a wolf there. I mean she's probably going over anyways ig but if she was gonna give up went would I waste my breath?
Because she didnt consult you, she felt demoralised after my entrace and ghosted thread then just coasted till she went over and admitted it in the final seconds and you posting ... because you are unahppy with that is very indicative of that but this is all angleshooty bullshit we shouldnt be engaging in because I have said I would turbo who ever you wanted as long as you provided a decent case as to why they are wolf and then turbo you the next day if you are wrong. I am giving you a winning dome but you arent taking it
Hmmmm...Rondo telling us what the scum plan was for sending the last Maf deep?
Explain?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:53 pm
When you said that you'd've killed me, it clicked. Rondo was rolefishing me yesterday.
Good game. Try again next time.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 5]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:06 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:34 pm @lucy last chance to show up and convince me?

shhh dont tell her that because she has avoided the whole day cycle a 11th hour attempt is not going to sway me. I just want her spew
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:18 pm [VOTE: Falcon ] aubergine

Seanzie, how about a Golden flash wagon?
Rondo def looking for any opportunity to give lucy an out
Seanzie flash wagon was never going to happy, dont make me laugh. It was just information gathering.

I wanted to give her an out though, sure. If she is town she is a powerful town that can read in ways I cant and I trust her judgement when she thinks she has caught scum she has a good record. Why would I want to yeet that if she isnt town? But the quoted post is actually saying its too late for her
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:08 pm [VOTE: RondoDimBuckle] aubergine

Seanzie and Falcon are raising some decent points. Dunno if I'd end the day here without more, call it a signal that I intend to dig in here too.
ngl this is shitty digging. Digging usually involves asking questions like Seanzie and Falcon are doing, Naked vote is pointless. But go on
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:58 pm

Seanzie and Falcon are raising some decent points. Dunno if I'd end the day here without more, call it a signal that I intend to dig in here too.
ngl this is shitty digging. Digging usually involves asking questions like Seanzie and Falcon are doing, Naked vote is pointless. But go on
Lol, Yeah, this is dripping with scum frustration.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:30 pm snippity snip snip
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:25 pm @Roxy if you vote with less than 20 minutes to go I will say you are outed
Wow dude, you have no room to talk bc of your less than stellar performance yesterday. If you would have your way we would have lynched whoever Neon made a "case" on that you deemed good enough and if we lynched a townie you would turbo her the next day - what the what? Unless you meant Neon makes a case strong enough to clear Lucy then another on a lynchable person then you would follow and push it through and if it was wrong you would turbo them (Neon) the next day. Again what the what? Either way you are sitting pretty on the sidelines waiting for Neon to do your bidding.
That whole scenario on my read through was so unusual and strange that it defies logic.
Snippity snip snip
;)
RondoDimBuckle

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 5]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:11 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 7:47 am d52.PNG

Lets for a thought experiment also take a moment and say the people on Falcon AND Rondo are all town.

Golden / fingers / SVS / Scotty / Seanzie

who fits with Vivax/Meta

Everyone else on the wagon should be seeing a 2 in 4 of the others are wolves

===============================

Lets for a thought experiment also take a moment and say there is only one wolf on each wagon max

Dennis / Rondo

Golden / fingers / SVS / Scotty / Seanzie

Falcon / Neon

- Falcon and Neon should have a difference check on each other (I dont think I can pick between Neon / Falcon atm)

- I have a difference check on Dennis

- Golden and Seanzie should be looking at Fingers / SVS / Scotty (I think Scotty is the loser here from Fingers reaction)

So out of

Dennis / Falcon / Neon / Scotty - there should be 2 wolves

========================

which is more likely?
why would they avoid the Lucy wagon? Why would they be on the Lucy wagon?
Now that we have Lucy's red flip, this is a lot more interesting if you assume Rondo is Maf
I dont see how but tell me more? How is trying to solve the game leaning to me being mafia?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:30 pm
fingersplints wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:57 am Players left minus me: Dennis, falcon, golden, neon, rondo, rox, Sean, svs

Ok so I still feel strongly Roxy and Golden are town. I hear what some said about defending a teammate being with Neon’s wolf range, but to defend a teammate who seemingly gave up days ago? I hate bussing teammates and even I would have dropped defending lucy. I also think SVS is town for earlier thoughts/interactions with both confirmed mafia.

So that leaves Dennis, falcon, rondo, and Sean
I feel like falcon got a lot of attention the last day period and now that’s gone. Are people still suspicious there or is this like “wink wink I just decided I feel better about him wink wink wink wink” lol
Sean and rondo undecided because is it playstyle or mafia reasons for behaviour. I think both have done town things
Dennis - I think if I reread anyone this is where I most need to. I feel like a lot of the points for him is “well Kate said he is town and she knows her son” but kids can fool parents and he might just be playing the game well. As it’s his first game it doesn’t have the weight of her knowing how to read him well in a game just knowing him in real life. As someone who has played with family, they can quite easily fool you. I think I’d like to hear what @Roxy has to say about this as she is someone who has played a bunch with her child. Has his votes and actions been town minded or are we all just trusting Kate

I’ve spoken most about Dennis here, but that doesn’t mean he is my top suspect. I’m still unsure. Just working through these thoughts :)
I'll be honest here I could never read Bass's game. He could however nail me every time. Maybe Kate is different then me our mafia styles are wildly different. Only she can answer this question tbh I felt she did in the game several times. But does that mean he is locktown? For me I have thought his game playstyle was excellent - like his mama - he gives thoughts, responds to questions and pushes. I have agreed with him a few times in this game. I still feel very townie vibes from him.

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:25 pm @Roxy if you vote with less than 20 minutes to go I will say you are outed
Wow dude, you have no room to talk bc of your less than stellar performance yesterday. If you would have your way we would have lynched whoever Neon made a "case" on that you deemed good enough and if we lynched a townie you would turbo her the next day - what the what? Unless you meant Neon makes a case strong enough to clear Lucy then another on a lynchable person then you would follow and push it through and if it was wrong you would turbo them (Neon) the next day. Again what the what? Either way you are sitting pretty on the sidelines waiting for Neon to do your bidding.
That whole scenario on my read through was so unusual and strange that it defies logic.
S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:56 pm Snippity snip snip

I don’t have 3, I haven’t finished rereading ISOs yet. I have 1 stronger and one/two based on other peoples reads not my own, I have to read more for elimination.

I have been clearing Roxy based on tone, and I’ve clearly signaled I think a measured Roxy is a civ Roxy. When I reread her today, I see no reason to clear her based on content. Pulling quotes on phone is a PITA so I won’t do it. But I can’t clear her from association with Mata/Vivax or Lucy. Her only interactions with me were mainly OT. Jolly and cheerful, just as I’ve repeatedly signaled I expect a civ Roxy to be.

And back to tone, she WAS super tolerant to Lucy who called her “Fucking Roxy”, which would be where I would think lashing out would be NAI, I was expecting it to happen, and it didnt, which is a thing that makes you go hmm.

Plus that last elim, she was going to catch up, posted OT and never really said anything more. She was in the thread at EOD as Woof Lucy was outing herself, and she never posted or voted. It must be stressful when your teammate is flaking out, while you’re trying to catch up. Certainly supposition on my part, but still. Another thing that makes you go hmm.

I’ve been townreading her all game, and it’s all on tone, so not so much anymore after the reread. If I had Toto vote now, that would be my cote, but I hope to hear from her.

Second and third, Rondo seems convinced Neon would aggressively defend a baddie teammate, so I want to read her in the game he referred me to before I continue to clear her. If not for that she would be townlock for me. So she’s back in the POE. I also reread Bea this AM, and when she posted it was big posts with lots of words and names, but not much opinion. I’ve heard it called player salad iirc? So I was clearing her on tone too. And I have no idea how to read Rondo. I was town clearing him based on his Lucy interactions, but I haven’t actually had a chance to read them yet. I’ve also thought he’s been trying super hard to solve with his scenarios. Which I thought looked more town than not. So also to PoE, but I’m nowhere near to a cote for either Neon or Rondo.

So Rox is a suspect, Neon and Rondo are in the PoE pending more reading.

Everyone else I have reason to think they’re town, and no real reason to think they’re not.
You have not been around while I was in thread. Yeah I was here before she outed herself trying to make my post but then I seen it happen. *sighs* idk this game is just so different anymore - See my previous post no sense in rehashing of this game and it's mechanics or new style of play.
My tone is what it is. I have mellowed since Ariya was born I don't want to be the hateful, meanspirited YaYa I want to be the happy go lucky one she wants to be around.
Lucy is not a teammate of mine - no way I would have ever allowed her to out herself. Nor would she have ever posted "fucking Roxy". I have never had btsc with Mata. I do not really know Vivax beyond this game.
Disagree, my performance since entering the game has been nothing but stellar. Vivax + Lucy, What have you done?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:51 pm D4 is interesting...does Vivax and his teammate Rondo both join on essentially vanity wagon Golden?

Lucy did not vote.
This post is exactly why I sat on Golden. What wolf would sit with a wolf on golden?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Yeah I did not like that phrasing as well
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:35 pm Rondo is def someone I find sus, and actually I'd like to hear others thought on Neon. GTH Rondo is Maf over Neon
skill issue
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:37 pm

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:56 pm
You do realise that after I flip town you are going to make it easy for the wolf to make a case on you or not even have to because you are probably going to get pushed or roxy tomorrow.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:00 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:58 pm

Lol, Yeah, this is dripping with scum frustration.
No frustration at all. Just woke up so I hadnt put on my be nice to people filter yet
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Man if it was legal I would vote myself and park for EOD Just to watch people go. @g-man can I have special dispensation to break the rules? (no need to actually respond)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@Roxy @falcon45ca why arent you voting me? You have pushed suss onto me yet you dont want to own it?

why arent you on Neon falcon or any of the other people you have been sussing? Dennis?

You even going to plant a vote today Roxy? Or you going to keep avoiding giving out the information?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Post by S~V~S »

Ok just getting home. Imma go read Neons iso in that game Rondo said I should read, and reread Rondos lucy interactions.

I love Rox, and if she’s bad she was put in a bad position at EOD yesterday, and that sucks, but she’s the best I’ve got for now so I’m gonna park a vote there.

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I think if I had a choice, right now. I would want Seanzie / Roxy as my counter wagon
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:26 pm
You do realise that after I flip town you are going to make it easy for the wolf to make a case on you or not even have to because you are probably going to get pushed or roxy tomorrow.
I'm comfortable with my decision to flip you.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:35 pm
its the wrong one.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:36 pm

its the wrong one.
:shrug: I don't think so.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:40 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:36 pm

its the wrong one.
:shrug: I don't think so.
I know so
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by Golden »

Roxy wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:35 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:12 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:36 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:23 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:13 pm

Roxy needs more pressure IMO
I don’t think Roxy responds to pressure, as such. One challenge we have with Roxy is that the days where she’s been least verbose are the ones where wolves died. There’s not a lot there to analyse.

I had been warded off Roxy by a lot of town support from people I have trust in, but I was pinged only day one by the way Roxy expressed her attempts to catch up. I’m not necessarily convinced town Roxy would put such a fine point on it. But I really want fingersplints and SVSs take on that.
In my mind, that's a point against her. Both those RDs vivax and Lucy had heat early, so ditching those RDs makes it far easier to avoid spew
There are RL reasons too, but it’s nice as a wolf when RL reasons provide cover for good strategy.
I did vote for Vivax. Are you even reading my posts? Falcon and Golden - read before you post. I posted all my votes in #4212 just a few posts up. I feel like someone is trying railroad me today and I do not like it.
I think if you have read all the thread you know that I have been reading your posts and taking them seriously.

What is your attitude towards bussing teammates? Would you do it?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:35 pm Rondo is def someone I find sus, and actually I'd like to hear others thought on Neon. GTH Rondo is Maf over Neon
Neon had me convinced she's town, and then through all of D5, she felt off. Like, she read into my RIP mom post more than my rainbow list, her constant 'Hmmmmmm...'s feel like she's saying 'I know you a reply but blehh you aren't gonna get one! :p ', her little '...' at the very EoD5 felt like 'i spent all of this time trying to save your ass and THIS is what you do?' and now all of the AtE is like, overwhelming. That's not the right word for it but there's so much of it and I don't understand what it is that changed? Why were you about to do so much before but not now? I'm gonna [VOTE: Neon] aubergine for now, actually.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:49 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:31 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:26 pm

Key thoughts:

Yes she would, she has also admitted as much in this game. I have seen her do as much in KOTH.
What’s KOTH? Is it on this site?
Its the banner in my signature. Yes its on the site
OK, I'm in there now. She has about a billion posts. So far what I can see looks nothing like this game. Can you tell me who she aggressively defended so I can search her posts for that person? I'm two pages in from the end, and I haven't seen anything like that so far.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:56 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:49 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:31 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:26 pm

Key thoughts:

Yes she would, she has also admitted as much in this game. I have seen her do as much in KOTH.
What’s KOTH? Is it on this site?
Its the banner in my signature. Yes its on the site
OK, I'm in there now. She has about a billion posts. So far what I can see looks nothing like this game. Can you tell me who she aggressively defended so I can search her posts for that person? I'm two pages in from the end, and I haven't seen anything like that so far.
I forget, its F5 lylo or the day or two before trying to defend the 3rd wolf
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@fingersplints can you do me a favor? Pretend you don't know Roxy, and read her posts and tell me if you still think she's town if she's a rando, not Roxy?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:19 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:51 pm D4 is interesting...does Vivax and his teammate Rondo both join on essentially vanity wagon Golden?

Lucy did not vote.
This post is exactly why I sat on Golden. What wolf would sit with a wolf on golden?
So they could say this afterwards
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

So Sean & Roxy are Town

What's your take outside of Neon?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@RondoDimBuckle I couldn't figure out who her team even was until I went to the bad chat. I skim read through all 279 of her posts, involving mostly people I don't know lol. Hard to follow.

I saw nothing like what Neon did in this game, and her overall game demeanor was very different, her style if you will. It looks like her partner perhaps defended her, but not anything like she did here.

I will reread her here, but tbh, I still think she's town. I still don't see a bad Neon going to that extreme.

So I'm going to slot her out of the PoE and back into townread.

Now I have to go find your Lucy confrontations. I read them at the time, but I need to reread them.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:20 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:19 pm

Lucy did not vote.
So they could say this afterwards
Thats why I let you find it instead of bringing it up myself
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”