Moderator: Community Team

RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:20 pm Hmm, we probably lose this game anyways tbh.

Mafia will kill Porscha and both Rondo and Lily will insta turbo me tomorrow.

Please give me this time for at least 5-10 hours to speak up and give my reads.

It's only common courtesy. I am town here.
Slip game would be over if SPF was town and Lily and me are wolf
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

DAY 6 ELIMINATION: SPF

SHE WAS

You're Connie Souphanousinphone. You are part of the Informed Charcoal Users.

You're a smart and kind kid with a bright future ahead of them. You have a lot of patience but some people do misuse it. You have alot of love for Bobby Hill.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MOD NOTE: SOD7 WILL BE AT 8 PM EASTERN TOMORROW (23 HOURS AND 23 MINUTES)

@arogame123
@Lilypetal
@Porscha
@RondoDimBuckle
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

NIGHT 6 KILL: LILYPETAL

SHE WAS

You're Jeff Boomhauer, you are part of the Uninformed Propane Users.

Hey man, dang ol'listen up here. You're a friend to the group. You are wise beyond your years. Unfortunately no one seems to understand you.
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

STOP, PLEASE DO NOT INSTA VOTE AND READ MY POST!

Before I start, I would like this to go out for all my townies out there who are ever getting silenced, ever having a rough time, struggling in the game, or getting disrespected, this is for you all. I want this f3 to be a representation and a motivation for future townies that are in a similar position to me to keep fighting and to never give up. I want this post and others today to be motivation for you all when looking back at this. I don't know what will happen; there is a good chance I get ml today anyways and we lose the game. But you know what, I won't lose without a fight and THEY CAN NEVER KILL THE SPIRIT OF A TOWN. The mafia might have tried to rough me up in the and put me down, but I will give it my all here. I hope this game will reach out to all those future townies who are in a similar spot to me and to remember to never give up and keep fighting! I am town and I will keep fighting for as long as I have to and my spirit will live on forever.

Now onto the next section,

I realize this is the best chance for me to get my voice and thoughts out there, so please read through them. I am writing this at night time and at this point, I believe Porscha is going to die at night and it will be me, Lily, Rondo f3.

I believe that Lily is in fact the mafia here and I have done some deep diving in her treatment of SPF as well as based off the reaction test EoD. The main things that point to Lily is her interactions with SPF that actually demonstrate TMI through language of "knowing that SPF is mafia," her progression from town reading to scum reading to town reading SPF again, and her poor reaction to my reaction test.

Analyzing Lily's interactions with SPF:

Throughout day 1, 2, and 3, Lily and SPF seem very buddy buddy and even with Alison for that matter. They believe each other is town and they have no wavering thoughts or opinions. Lily discusses how much she is glad that "SPF is town" and that she believed Alison was town as well. They vote and "sheep" with each other basically all 3 days.

The only exception is when Lily jumped off Falcon, BUT did not go onto Alison because of what "SPF said" as an excuse to not vote on their partner but also stay of a "town wagon."

We come into day 4, where seamlessly out of nowhere they start scum reading each other.

viewtopic.php?p=958315#p958315. This was when Lily first declared a thunderdome on SPF when mentioning Mac but Mac never had a scum read on SPF and in fact had her as one of their top towns. So it seems like a very odd way to reverse a town read you had on someone for a non-existent reason.

viewtopic.php?p=958392#p958392. Here Lily doesn't want to vote SPF after a conversation with her. But starts having some back and forths and questions whether or not SPF is actually mafia.

viewtopic.php?p=958596#p958596 Goes back onto SPF here and claims they were a "difference check" when no one was putting that on them.

In this post, viewtopic.php?p=958618#p958618, Lily discusses how she wants to look good for an SPF flip. She seems 100% confident and actually slips here when saying, " I want you to die because when you flip W I hopefully will be removed from the poe." This is clear bussing from Lily and SPF as they went from town reading each other, to both scum reading each other at the EXACT same time.

Note, when Lily was hard on Creature, she never mentioned how she would look good after his flip, despite the confidence she had on Creature being scum. However, with SPF, Lily maintained this confidence and also believed she would look good after an SPF flip because she has TMI and knew that SPF would flip mafia. It is classic bussing 101 lmao.

Then throughout the entirety of the day and the following day, Lily and SPF constantly attack each other to "make each other look good after their flip" without actually giving certain reasons. They attacked each other for being scummy without much any explanation. It is pure bussing.
Now let's look at day 5. Lily begins to vote SPF and mention how she must die and all that. BUt then, as soon as Porscha mentionts that she has "SPF as lock-town," all of a sudden, Lily begins to waver her read a bit and then pivots to Seanzie/Rondo team and sides with SPF.

She had "so much conviction" on SPF, only to end up siding with her because she believed Seanzie/Rondo to be more mafia and then even started urging others to vote Seanzie over her at the end of the day. The switch from scum reading SPF super hard to then voting with her and urging others to vote Seanzie and encouring a Seanzie/Rondo world demonstrates a lack and clear follow through of progression.

And then a very interesting thing to note. Yesterday, she completely dismisses the fact she had Rondo as mafia and then pivots to me and SPF. She proceeds to call Rondo "oozing with towniness" for their posts. It's like Lily completely shifted her view to benefit herself and to seem like she was never with SPF.

Lily has had a clear lack of progressions on certain slots and it has been illustrated.

A huge example of this is on day 4 where Lily had sr on SPF/Wilgy/Boq, and always had Boq as mafia based on the perspective she stated. But she went onto SPF because she wanted to get the cred and as she stated "look good." Despite stating how she accepted that Boq is always mafia, she still went onto SPF. At the time, the Boq wagon was also the top wagon and Lily didn't want to expose herself and place herself on the Boq wagon at the time despite having him as her top scum. She had made it very clear that she wanted to get cred from bussing and pushing SPF, despite the perspective she had on Boq. Lily is self-concious about her vote and her positioning in the thread and wanted to make sure she looked good. Then she also started stating how Boq was obvious town when she didn't feel that way at all towards the beginning of the day. There is a clear lack of progression here.

Also, Lily has done this throughout everyday where towards the end of the day, she mentions how the wagon she is on is town last second without any actual progression on it due to some "last second posts." They also state the next day how those proceeding wagons in Falcon, Creature, Boq, and Seanzie were "obvious town" yet that's not how they felt towards those slots in the previous day.

Additionally, when I come out with the reaction test that Lily and I are mafia when SPF and Rondo crossed and Porscha already acknlowdged it, Lily comes out and votes SPF and states to me "Just get the win already if you are mafia and if SPF is town" but this is a clear perspective slip and a lack of awareness from Lily. From her POV, she knows she is town and should know that the game isn't over after the intial cross and Porscha's acknlowdgment. So why would she act so stressed when she should know it's never the case and how would she ever think that I would be mafia with Porscha giving as how the game never ended after initial cross. If I was mafia with Porscha, we vote on Rondo and the game is over, so that thought should never come to her mind. She also never once thought of me and Rondo before that and still insta voted despite "being afraid I could be mafia and if SPF is town." If that was the case, Lily would have held her vote and been paranoid of me/Rondo but she never did.

She also said viewtopic.php?p=962487#p962487. This is a true perspective slip and mishap from Lily as she would always know that "FROM HER PERSPECTIVE" that SPF is always a hit. So why is she uncertain if SPF can be town at that moment? It is poor a reaction and a lack of awareness. She states she is always anxious but that clearly doesn't match with how she was feeling about SPF before throughout LyLo and day 4/5. It is a clear façade and a mask played out by Lily and a perspective slip.

TL;DR: Lily went from town reading/buddy buddying with SPF on day 1 and day 2, and then proceeded to begin thunderdoming SPF without a clear progression and demosntrated TMI by stating "I want to look good when you flip mafia, as I hope it takes me out of POE" demonstrating a perspective slip and awareness of SPF's alignment that she wouldn't have as town. In addition to her progression on SPF from town reading to scum reading to buddying up and scum reading in LyLo, She has also had scummy/inconsistent progressions on certain slots with Seanzie, Rondo, and Boq. She scum read Seanzie/Rondo with SPF on day 5, but after Seanzie's flip, she just dismisses Rondo and then also proceeds to call Rondo "oozing town" without much progression shown on their slot. Lastly, she also reacted poorly to my reaction test and felt that SPF could be town which she would know from her POV is NEVER true.

I recognize this is a tough battle regardless to win, but I have given it my all and will not give up. I would appreciate it Rondo if you would read this post without insta voting me and realize that Lily is mafia here from the reasonings/case I demonstrated above.

To Falcon, Jack, Creature, Mac, Lucy, Boq, Wilgy, Sean, Nanook, and Porscha, this is for you and I promise I will not give up and we will win this game and your spirit will not be forgotten!!

I may have been silenced but I will not kept down for long and will come back and will fight back stronger than ever. Let's end the tyranny and free ourselves from the mafia. I am town and let's win this game once and for all!!
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

uhhhh, well this is awkward.

They killed Lily??
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

I was so sure Porscha would die and between Rondo and Lily that Lily was for sure mafia based on the interactions.

I was literally rushing after work to get that post off so I don't get snapped.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Hmmm, I still believe Porscha is town though based off how they defended me yesterday and from their interactions with Alison.

It's just Rondo then.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:22 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:20 pm Hmm, we probably lose this game anyways tbh.

Mafia will kill Porscha and both Rondo and Lily will insta turbo me tomorrow.

Please give me this time for at least 5-10 hours to speak up and give my reads.

It's only common courtesy. I am town here.
Slip game would be over if SPF was town and Lily and me are wolf
Also, this is not a slip. Porscha and Lily voted SPF at the time. If you and Lily were mafia, you just hammer and you both win it.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Although @Porscha if you were going to give me 1-2 hours, and I could always hammer SPF to end the day, why did you vote there if you felt like you wouldn't get back on to vote later when I could just vote SPF after I get what I wanted to get in?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I was going to come into today telling you both to vote each other and then town case yourselves and scum case each other if I lived but since Aro is committing to scum casing me and not trying to get me to think that lily is evil and bad its easy for me. Lily awaiting your directions
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha "
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Nice touch with the "oh lily died"
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I was tossing and turning all night about what to do with me lily porscha final 3 I am so glad its not that.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:10 pm I was going to come into today telling you both to vote each other and then town case yourselves and scum case each other if I lived but since Aro is committing to scum casing me and not trying to get me to think that lily is evil and bad its easy for me. Lily awaiting your directions
? I thought you expected to die yesterday lol.

Also, you were super confident on me and SPF, so I am somewhat surprised you are taking this appraoch based off how yesterday went and you SILENCED me from getting my thoughts it.

I actually thought it was Lily but oops, here we are.

I am leaning you rn but I am evaluating because I want Porscha to answer my questions before I know who I am voting.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:13 pm I was tossing and turning all night about what to do with me lily porscha final 3 I am so glad its not that.
:really:
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

This game is weird man.

@RondoDimBuckle Weren't you so confident that I was mafia that you wanted to kill me yesterday? What's going on in your mind right now?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:13 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:13 pm I was tossing and turning all night about what to do with me lily porscha final 3 I am so glad its not that.
Yeah I am not infallible I can be wrong and me/lily/porscha f3 would blow my mind and therefore the scariest reality. This reality is easy
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:15 pm This game is weird man.

@RondoDimBuckle Weren't you so confident that I was mafia that you wanted to kill me yesterday? What's going on in your mind right now?
Yes if you are dead I have to have a backup scum
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:10 pm I was going to come into today telling you both to vote each other and then town case yourselves and scum case each other if I lived but since Aro is committing to scum casing me and not trying to get me to think that lily is evil and bad its easy for me. Lily awaiting your directions

Also, you were super confident on me and SPF, so I am somewhat surprised you are taking this appraoch based off how yesterday went and you SILENCED me from getting my thoughts it.

I am leaning you rn but I am evaluating because I want Porscha to answer my questions before I know who I am voting.
Just because I think I am going to die doesn't mean I shouldn't plan in case I live
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:17 pm
Yeah I am not infallible I can be wrong and me/lily/porscha f3 would blow my mind and therefore the scariest reality. This reality is easy
But you were so confident which is why I am curious. You wanted to kill me over SPF yesterday and you tried to silence me. I am confused.

And why would you think I could die at night when from ur pov, you are pushing hard on me and that if Lily or Porscha is mafia, they could just bring you to vote me and win the game if you are town. Why would you think I ever die?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:18 pm
arogame123 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:15 pm This game is weird man.

Yes if you are dead I have to have a backup scum
But I am not dead and I'm surprised you would think that based off what I said earlier.

And that doesn't answer my question, what's your thought process right now?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:19 pm

Just because I think I am going to die doesn't mean I shouldn't plan in case I live
Fair, it seems I have already been snowed by phrazes *points to case on Lily above*
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:19 pm
But you were so confident which is why I am curious. You wanted to kill me over SPF yesterday and you tried to silence me. I am confused.

And why would you think I could die at night when from ur pov, you are pushing hard on me and that if Lily or Porscha is mafia, they could just bring you to vote me and win the game if you are town. Why would you think I ever die?
Because it's Mafia, disinformation is the name of the game, I eventually fell asleep telling myself I was being silly and I had solved the game. Lily was too out of the knowledge to be scum, trying to save Alison day 1 so overtly is outing to her as town. Porscha was Alisons sacrificial lamb, and yours and spfs day 1 so she is town here. The only reason I haven't voted you is because you have chosen me as the cross vote so porscha has priority in how today plays out
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Ok @RondoDimBuckle

Here is another question. If you come into today and want the opposing people to cross each other and town case each other, why did you silence me yesterday and prevent me from giving my thoughts then?

You stated "My goal is to silence you and prevent you from saying anything." So why wouldn't you give me that opportunity to speak up yesterday then?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:22 pm
arogame123 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:19 pm

Because it's Mafia, disinformation is the name of the game, I eventually fell asleep telling myself I was being silly and I had solved the game. Lily was too out of the knowledge to be scum, trying to save Alison day 1 so overtly is outing to her as town. Porscha was Alisons sacrificial lamb, and yours and spfs day 1 so she is town here. The only reason I haven't voted you is because you have chosen me as the cross vote so porscha has priority in how today plays out
I said I am leaning you but I am still waiting to hear from Porscha before I decide "who to vote."

If you are town, we lose the game if I vote you. You seem like I am going to vote you when I am evaluating.

Despite your push on me and silencing me and constantly flooding the thread, I don't omgus people and vote instantly because of that.

I am leaning but that doesn't mean it's set in stone. And if you are town, I need to find you so I don't mis vote.

Additionally, I always re-eval in LyLo and have said that and things can change depending on what happens in the first part of the day.

I already mentioned that I was casing Lily and I believed it was going to be you/me/Lily f3, but clearly I was wrong and thus I have to re-eval.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Im just reading your big post now. Some good effort has gone into this. Great work to look town and solvy on lily who you know is going to die so any accusations don't hit someone who will just vote you back for trying to push them lylo its a smart tactic I am stealing it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Constantly floody good negging. I flooded yesterday while everyone was asleep. I countered you yesterday
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:25 pm Im just reading your big post now. Some good effort has gone into this. Great work to look town and solvy on lily who you know is going to die so any accusations don't hit someone who will just vote you back for trying to push them lylo its a smart tactic I am stealing it
wdym "look town"? I am town lol.

It seems like you are treating me like I am mafia instead of actually trying to find me town, because as I said, if I vote you and you are town, we lose the game.

Can you please answer my question of why you silenced me yesterday and prevent me from giving the information I wanted to give if your goal was coming into today to have the opposing crosses town case and scum case each other?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:27 pm Constantly floody good negging. I flooded yesterday while everyone was asleep. I countered you yesterday
I had like over 30 notifications and half those posts were just commenting on me "being mafia with SPF" or me "playing the game like a mafia" when I know it's not true lmfao.

And you never really gave me a chance to respond tbh and there was so much stuff that was said, half of it gets lost in the sauce to me.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I don't need to find you town I told you yesterday I was solving the game yesterday. You chose to neg me instead and do no work. It was bold to keep me alive but you did nothing yesterday
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

You should read mother hen
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:27 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:25 pm Im just reading your big post now. Some good effort has gone into this. Great work to look town and solvy on lily who you know is going to die so any accusations don't hit someone who will just vote you back for trying to push them lylo its a smart tactic I am stealing it

It seems like you are treating me like I am mafia instead of actually trying to find me town, because as I said, if I vote you and you are town, we lose the game.

Can you please answer my question of why you silenced me yesterday and prevent me from giving the information I wanted to give if your goal was coming into today to have the opposing crosses town case and scum case each other?
I didn't silence you, you let me. You have your own keyboard and mouse. I don't have a hand up your ass. You were frozen
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:28 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:27 pm Constantly floody good negging. I flooded yesterday while everyone was asleep. I countered you yesterday
I had like over 30 notifications and half those posts were just commenting on me "being mafia with SPF" or me "playing the game like a mafia" when I know it's not true lmfao.

And you never really gave me a chance to respond tbh and there was so much stuff that was said, half of it gets lost in the sauce to me.
You have today
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

But it seems like you want to bicker more
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:29 pm I don't need to find you town I told you yesterday I was solving the game yesterday. You chose to neg me instead and do no work. It was bold to keep me alive but you did nothing yesterday
I woke up middle of the night grumpy lol. I was solving and explaining my POV earlier and how I viewed slots before then. I had work right before SPF voted and then after I couldn't do much.

I never "negged" you. I was countering some of the statements you made regarding about me and about certain posts that link me to SPF which I was saying is not true.

And you do need to find me town, cause if you are town, we lose.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Its funny the night kill removed my weakest town read
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:30 pm
arogame123 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:27 pm

I didn't silence you, you let me. You have your own keyboard and mouse. I don't have a hand up your ass. You were frozen
I was frozen because I was asleep and working? lol
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:32 pm Its funny the night kill removed my weakest town read
It's also funny because I believed Lily was mafia and was going to push her. Shrug :/
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Your ate is falling on deaf ears, either case porscha if you think I am town or give up
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:33 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:32 pm Its funny the night kill removed my weakest town read
It's also funny because I believed Lily was mafia and was going to push her. Shrug :/
See my above statement of killing lily to have an easy out to look towny
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:33 pm Your ate is falling on deaf ears, either case porscha if you think I am town or give up
If I am voting first, my goal isn't to case lmfao.

My goal is to see if I can find you town, and if not, then I vote you. And if game doesn't end, then I go from there.

As I said, I am leaning you as mafia, but I am trying to evaluate.

You say I am ATE, but I am asking you questions and trying to understand your perspective, but you just diss me and mock me for "trying to be towny" when I am town lmfao.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:34 pm
arogame123 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:33 pm
See my above statement of killing lily to have an easy out to look towny
I know it's not true cause it implies me to be mafia :/
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Also, I have video mafia tonight and won't be available much till later. So Imma deep dive and ISO both of you and pin out what I can find when I get there.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

If mafia wants to vote me, by all means go for it and make it easier for me to figure out who it is. And then from there I can town case and vote mafia.

But when I am voting first, I need to see if I can find the person I am leaning as town, and if I can't find them as town then I vote them. If I do find them town, then I vote the other person.

And if the game doesn't end, then I case and go from there.

It's pretty simple logic but it's like you are expecting me to case Porscha when from my POV I don't know if you are town and I am trying to find you if you are town, but you just keep dissing me and say I "ATE."
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

arogame123 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:08 pm Although @Porscha if you were going to give me 1-2 hours, and I could always hammer SPF to end the day, why did you vote there if you felt like you wouldn't get back on to vote later when I could just vote SPF after I get what I wanted to get in?
Cuz you spf maf so I wouldnt expect you to vote spf
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:35 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:33 pm Your ate is falling on deaf ears, either case porscha if you think I am town or give up
If I am voting first, my goal isn't to case lmfao.

My goal is to see if I can find you town, and if not, then I vote you. And if game doesn't end, then I go from there.

As I said, I am leaning you as mafia, but I am trying to evaluate.

You say I am ATE, but I am asking you questions and trying to understand your perspective, but you just diss me and mock me for "trying to be towny" when I am town lmfao.
Because you don't want to out by trying to case porscha badly its easy to just say oh no I can't find Rondo town I guess I vote here. in fact your behaviour confirms her town even further for me and removes all tinfoil I've had.

If you vote me"and then go from there" is such a weird thing to say how the fuck do you have anywhere else to go? You're done, you've given up your power. But yeah I kinda get what you're saying.

You are focusing your soul attention on me when there are three people in this f3 its quite telling. you can town case yourself, you can scum/town case porscha or you can scum/town case me. All the information is there but you don't want to spend that time because you need to be Swaying opinion in real time
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha btw if you are wolf here I lose to you every time
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

arogame123 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:04 pm Hmmm, I still believe Porscha is town though based off how they defended me yesterday and from their interactions with Alison.

It's just Rondo then.
why do you keep saying I defended you b/c I definitely didnt (this is outting for you btw it's why you killed lily and not me)
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:58 pm Porscha btw if you are wolf here I lose to you every time
somtimes I'm just so fucking good /flex

Return to “Previous Hustles”